Go to notes and disclaimers


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part Six
Submission


I want you to want me
I need you to need me
I'd love you to love me
I'm begging you to beg me
—Cheap Trick

Abandoned Condo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
8:30 p.m.

The wolf men concentrated their attack on the human ascendant, but the scent of the human called them and one broke off its attack and loped after the pretty. It downed him and immediately began to rip at its clothes. Greenish eyes glared up at it and it licked the pretty face hungrily. It wanted sex with this human... wanted... no needed to take it away from the others and keep it... ream it, taste it. It growled and bit at the soft skin, just enough to plant its spore, not to mar its perfection... just to make the baby want it.

Unlike the legends, a human could not be turned into a wolf by the bite of a werewolf, werewolves were not infected humans, they were their own species, a predator whose females were unable to bear children easily if at all. Were it not for their ability to live for centuries they would have died off as a species long ago. As it was, enough female wolves were able to reproduce that they prowled the Earth successfully. Their relatively small numbers meant that they had to remain beneath human awareness... at least in the past.

It nipped again at the sweet flesh, and thrilled as the man cried out in fear. The human was determined and strong though, and it was able to throw him off before it could plant its spore. The slim pretty leapt to its feet and ran after the pack leader and his prize. The wolf heard the death cry of its pack mates, but instead or retreating, and saving itself, it brought down the pretty one again, the one that smelled so good, and tore at the annoying clothes.

Skinner had been knocked down by the initial charge of the two huge beasts. They were like great hairy men with protruding jaws and sharp teeth and claws. More of the wolf men, like in the catacombs. He had killed them then easily enough with electric bolts of thought, these would be short work. Teeth tried to tear out his throat but he easily threw the creatures off. He heard Mulder cry out then, and rage fueled his desire to end this quickly.

Antonio stood back and watched, knowing that the lovely Fox would not be harmed... and knowing his brother could fend the annoying creatures off. He wished for a moment that he didn't need Skinner to live, in order to close the Opening, because then he could aid the wolves in killing the big man and claim all the delicious, not-quite-humans. His heart literally stopped in fear as he saw his precious Dana charge past him and after Fox. He hated to use any kind of force on her, even for her own good, so he had no choice but to run after her and protect her. She pounced on the back of the wolf that had felled Fox for the second time. Antonio thought he would die right then and there. She might get bruised in the scuffle, but she was gloriously brave and strong he had to admit as she grappled the beast off Fox. Ending up, regrettably with the snarling beast on top of her. Fox seeing Dana beneath the beast, gave up his plans of following after Alex and pounced back on top of the beast to get it off of Dana.

The wolf was confused. How did it fight these humans? It couldn't hurt them... no that would be horrible, but they were hurting it, the female was biting it and the male was hitting it. It would normally just slash the flesh off the bones and feed, but... it howled in rage and confusion and then in pain as the little female hit and bit again.

"Get off her you... whatever you are!" Fox had time to scream before Skinner hauled him off and Antonio gave a mental tug and jerked the creature off Dana. Skinner made to strike the beast but he gaped as Fox, who had quickly ascertained that Scully was well, began to run off again. Antonio snickered at the look of horrified resignation on Skinner's face until Dana too took off after Fox! Unconsciously his expression mimicked Skinner's. Perhaps he would not want Fox after-all, he seemed to lead Dana into trouble.

"Christ!" Skinner swore just as the wolf man leapt toward him.

Antonio watched with appreciation, as the beast was frozen mid-air. Skinner seemed to especially want this one to die. Antonio guessed it had to do with the creature touching Skinner's property. The wolf spun in the air slightly then burst into flame. In seconds there was only ash. Antonio gaped. The other wolves had just been hit with intense bolts of electricity. Skinner nodded tiredly at Antonio, the last effort taking too much out of him.

"Go after them, Antonio. Bring them back... don't listen to Fox... just make him come back... and keep your hands off of him."

Antonio nodded and turned to give chase. He caught up to the two as they paused to study the tracks.

"I can't see, Jesus Christ, Scully, that fucking creature has Alex and I can't fucking see!" Fox's voice was frantic and Dana bent to inspect the tracks.

"That way, Mulder." She pointed to another set of tracks. And the two set off again. He might be loath to manipulate Dana but he made Fox freeze in mid-step.

Dana paused and said, "What? What are we waiting for? Let's go, Mulder, that wolf... man... thing has Alex!"

Fox couldn't even voice his surprise at her use of Alex's given name.

"C'mon, Mulder!"

"He can't move my sweet." Antonio said softly. Cerulean eyes glared at him and he resolved not to have the troublesome Fox anywhere near his precious. He brought out the worst in her.

"You let him go!"

She was furious with him he realized. "I can't. He'll get killed or worse my precious. Skinner is weak... or he would have come for him himself."

Antonio felt the powerful surge of concern come from Fox; the anxiety that Skinner might be hurt radiated off the pretty face. Antonio was quick to assure him. "Oh he's fine, Fox, he just needs to recuperate."

Dana was still glaring. "You let him go this instant. He isn't a puppet!"

She hadn't been this angry when he'd controlled the lush green-eyed male or the ripe, be-spectacled pretty.

He shook his head sadly. "Cara, I cannot. He will be harmed." He sent the beautiful man stumbling back the way he had come and predictably, Dana followed her lurching partner.

"Oh this is terrible! Mulder, can you hear me? What are you doing to him? I won't ever forgive this... see if I do! Mulder? I'm right here... I won't let him get away with this. I'm right here, Mulder!" She patted her partner's arm and made soothing sounds the entire journey, all the while leveling Antonio with furious glares.

Antonio tried to soothe her with words but the sight of her oddly moving partner seemed to infuriate her and she even threatened to shoot him. His sweet Dana! Oh no. No Foxes allowed. He could stay with Skinner... and that was that!

Three sets of human eyes accused him silently as Fox lurched into the house.

"Mind control!" Frohike chirped in. "He used it on me! Right before he pinched my butt!"

Langly went to Mulder and stood between him and the dark, beautiful, Italian man. "You... you... just stop it! Whatever it is you are doing to him, that is, of course."

Byers picked up his magazine and began to roll it tightly, a look of determination on his sweet, sexy face. "Let him go! You don't want any of this. I used to work for the government."

"Turn off the rays bro," Frohike growled, his fists up and ready.

Antonio sank to the couch and called out, "Skinner!"

The troublesome Fox was surrounded by the beauties and Antonio held his head tightly. If he let the Fox free, he would go after Alex. None of the other humans would go without Fox, so Fox had to be restrained... a dilemma!

Skinner made his way in. He still felt weak but the Opening was feeding him. He wondered what it would be like once it was closed... where his energy would stem from.

All the humans seemed to relax a bit at the reappearance of the big, commanding man.

"I have him now, Antonio."

"Thank you!" Antonio sighed and closed his eyes.

Dana didn't want to, but she softened toward Antonio... he was only trying to help she knew. She inched toward him and ached to run her hands through his black hair.

Fox moved toward the door with unstoppable determination, and Skinner felt his heart constrict as tears spilled down Fox's lovely face.

He stopped him with a gentle hand on Fox's shoulder.

"Please, please Skinner, don't try to stop me. I love him... something... something has him! He needs me. I can't not go after him!"

Skinner nodded. "I agree."

Fox stared in surprise. "You do?"

"Yes, but we all go."

Fox nodded curtly. "Fine, but we all go now not in a few minutes. Now!"

Antonio tried to be helpful. "That was a wolf... it won't be able to resist him. If you are worried about getting to him before he's raped... don't. That is inevitable. He's too beautiful, and wolves are especially sensitive to the changed smell."

Fox had to be restrained again, and Skinner glared at Antonio, "Thank you so much for that illuminating bit of information!"

Antonio shrugged and stood. "It's the truth and you know it as well as I do. That pretty is being stretched even as we speak no doubt." At the gasps around him and the strained look on the pretty Fox's face he added, "Then we go?"

Skinner drew Mulder's rigid body to himself and said curtly, "We go."

Antonio paused, "You realize that come what may, we have to go to Him? We can't search for the pretty male for long."

Skinner gritted his teeth. "I do."

Scully stamped her foot. "If you don't stop... freezing him I'm going to start shooting!"

Skinner gave her a steady look. "Get a hold of yourself, Agent Scully! We are doing this for his own good! Or do you want him to be taken, like Krycek was?"

She flushed dark red and Antonio admired the way his powerful brother handled her.

"No, sir," Dana growled out. "But if you release him, I promise he won't go off on his own."

Skinner nodded. He only knew one person who could really control Mulder. And that was Dana Scully.

He released Fox who immediately started for the door. A few whispered words from Dana halted him and he nodded intently, looking into her wide eyes. He gritted his teeth but complied. Fox turned to Skinner. "Let's go then!"

Skinner sighed. Why couldn't he command Mulder so easily? Dana wielded power over the man so easily it almost made him weep. Here he was straining at the bit and she had but whispered two, maybe three sentences and he stood still as if tethered... by his own desire to please her. It might be the best thing to let Antonio take her, Skinner mused. She commanded too much affection and loyalty in Fox. He knew that the situation with Alex was even more intense, but he would so love to break Alex to his will.

They grabbed what supplies they would need and by mutual consent piled into the helicopter. Weight constraints were a thing of the past, and the machine rose in the air; the blades revolving in soundless determination.

xx

"I dreamt a dream..."
Romeo and Juliet

// Alex stared down at the man he adored. Fox lay on his back on the black satin sheets, with his legs spread to allow Alex to lay between them. He rubbed his cheek against Fox. He sighed and ran his hands over Fox's muscled ribs. Mulder giggled then, to Alex's delight.

"Tickles!"

Alex grinned against Fox's rough cheek. He bit at Fox's jaw lightly as he moved his fingers over Fox's ribs again, using his heavier body to trap his lover beneath him.

Fox laughed and bucked beneath him. "Stop, Alex... ah... really! St-st-o-o-p, Alex! Seriously!"

Alex laughed as he kept tickling Fox and he pushed Fox's legs further apart with his own, more muscular legs. Fox was bucking beneath him, laughing breathlessly and Alex gasped as the sinuous, innocent movements ignited a burning fire of lust, as their bodies were jammed together. He kept up his tickling until Fox was breathless from begging and laughing. He sounded like a young boy, his laughter was so sweet, unencumbered by pain or regrets... just a happy sound that filled Alex's heart with love and desire. He stared into Fox's eyes as Fox's movements hardened both their cocks.

Fox sobered at the look of desire on Alex's face and he began to feel how good his movements against Alex were. Alex hands were still running up and down Fox's ribs, but the touch electrified him and he spread his legs further and just let sensation overwhelm him.

Fox licked his lips with unaffected sensualism and Alex wanted to cry, he loved Fox so much.

"Oh, yeah... oh, baby... beautiful, baby," Alex purred softly. Fox was writhing beneath him, those expressive, hazel eyes were filled with passion and love as Alex crooned his love in breathless abandon. He kissed that pouty mouth and groaned at the sweet taste.

Alex moved his cock over Fox's. The hot flesh slid with slickened ease, precum from both swollen shafts mingling over satin skin. Fox's mouth was sucking on Alex's neck, biting passionately. Lush lips re-united and Alex drank in Fox's whimpers and gave up some of his own. So hard, so hot, that was his Fox. His beautiful Fox.

"I love you, Alex. I love you so much." Fox's eyes were wide as they stared into Alex's. So much love shone in those moss depths that Alex wanted to cry. "I love everything about you, Alex... I even love the way you glare at me." An enchanting smile was appreciated and devoured by Alex's ravaging mouth.

They kissed deeply, writhing together in growing passion.

"God, baby, I love this... you... everything... need... need you so much, " Alex panted. A rivulet of sweat made its way down Alex's spine, caught in the channel of clenched muscles until it slid between his muscular buttocks. He felt that pearl of sweat and he gasped at the feeling. "I need to be inside you, baby... deep... inside... oh now, baby, please."

Fox went crazy at those words. Long legs wrapping about Alex in wanton lust.

Alex bent to kiss those swollen, wet lips, but there was no passion left in those eyes, so sad, so frightened.

"Baby? Baby, what's wrong?" Alex asked, staving off the raging need to plow into Fox long enough to understand why that look was on his beloved face.

"Don't leave me, Alex."

"Never, oh never, baby. I'll never leave you. You can't get rid of me that easy."

"I need you." Fox's words were not impassioned, they were heartfelt and they struck a chord of fear in Alex's pounding heart, the new rhythm being carried to his throbbing cock and his ardor cooling with the need, naked, in Fox's voice. "I need you now more than ever. Please don't leave."

"I'll never leave you, Fox. I don't understand..."

"The door is falling."

"What?" Alex's voice was confused.

"They were trying to help, that's why. The door fell because they were trying to get in."

Alex saw Fox beneath him but he couldn't touch him anymore... Fox was fading and Alex cried out in pain. He reached out for Fox, but he was gone. Alex screamed in rage.//

xx

Apple Orchard
Somewhere in Virginia, South of Washington D.C.
10:20 p.m.

Alex woke, his eyes filled with the pregnant moon above him and billions of burning stars. The dream was fading, but the intensity of the emotions did not. He had to get back to Fox. He knew it in his soul. He blinked several times, confused, before he realized two things, he was nude and Garren was crouched beside him. It had been Garren's light tapping on Alex's bruised jaw that had wakened him. Cool grass was a thick and fragrant carpet beneath him and he took in a quick survey of his silvery surroundings, trying to ignore Garren's presence. They were in a meadow, surrounded by orchards. The smell of apples mingled with the sweet grass, and Garren looked like mythical god in the silver moonlight. The beauty of the man/thing did little to impress Alex. Alex slapped his hand away as Garren moved to caress Alex's thigh.

"Don't even think about it!" Alex hissed, conveniently forgetting for the moment that Garren had undressed him while he was unconscious.

Garren smiled down at him and said, almost kindly. "Oh I think I will, you look too pretty all sprawled on your back and naked under the moon."

Garren had taken his time undressing his Alex, and he had crouched by the naked male, entranced for long moments before rousing him. He was breathless with desire for the beauty. He knew he shouldn't linger outside with his little cat. The scent of the lush beauty would surely attract unwanted attention. However, after running for two hours with the pretty cat slung over his shoulder, sex had been too much of a temptation to resist. Those green eyes were glowing in the moon, green even in the night. Sooty black lashes, the perfect frame for the sparkling jewels, fanned high cheekbones. Pink lips, so soft and sweet were slightly parted, revealing white teeth. The face was angular and so painfully pretty, the body was a sumptuous feast... a feast he intended to devour with intense devotion. Garren smiled tolerantly as the momentary confusion in the narrowed jade eyes was erased and replaced by calculating intensity. He could smell the rush of adrenaline and even before Alex tensed to attack him Garren was moving to restrain him.

"Relax... just relax, Alex. You cannot fight me." He ran a hand over the perfectly sculptured torso with one hand while the other hand temporarily held both of Alex's. He fingered Alex's small, pert nipples and stared at the defined muscle of the abdomen. He bent to steal the first of many kisses but Alex moved his face away, defiantly. Garren smiled and stared at the stubborn set of jaw and kept watching as he slid a hand down to grasp the thick, sweet cock. His smile widened as he was rewarded by Alex turning to face him with a glare.

"Get your fucking hands off me, I'm warning you!"

"Warning me?" Garren tilted his head, the shoulder length golden hair shifting forward, wide topaz, blue eyes, looking quite innocent.

"You heard me!" Alex was furious at his inability to escape. The man was big, yes, but size didn't matter in combat. It was more than the incredible strength, it was as if this man... or whatever he was could anticipate his every move, and Alex remembered that he wasn't human... not that one could tell by looking at him. Had Garren been human he would be dead by now from the blows Alex had delivered... nor would have been able to toss off those terrifying wolf creatures like they were made of paper.

Goose bumps covered the smooth skin of Garren's stolen treasure and the pebbly nipples were irresistible points of desire on the hairless chest. He ran his hand back up and traced the defined muscles, tweaking the pert nipples between large fingers.

"You have a perfect body, Alex," Garren said softly. "The looks of an athlete and the instincts of a killer. What a perfect combination. You were meant for me." He bent and tried to kiss Alex's inviting mouth, but Alex jerked his head away.

"Really, Alex. I'm just going to put my tongue in your mouth, not my dick... at least not yet." Garren chuckled to himself. He wanted to do this so slowly, but he'd have to save the slow sex for another time, he had to have Alex soon or go crazy with need.

Alex glared and Garren fully expected him to hiss at him in feline fury. But instead Alex struggled again to shake off the stronger man.

"Whatever you put in my mouth, asshole, I'll bite off," Alex hissed.

Garren chuckled darkly. "I don't think so, pretty."

"Try it!"

"Is that an invitation?"

"It's a fucking promise!" Alex was able to free one hand and he tried to strike Garren's face. He cried out in rage and pain, as his hand was caught and pinned back against the grass.

"You shouldn't make promises that you have no way of keeping, pet," Garren said softly as he held the struggling body immobile.

"I'm not your fucking pet! And I will keep that promise!" Alex struggled with all that was in him, but to no avail.

Garren grinned at the sensuous movements of that sinfully beautiful body. He let his teeth grow to frightening, glittering lengths and they gleamed like razors in the moonlight.. His jaw grew more prominent and Alex saw coarse hair appearing and disappearing over the distorted face. As suddenly as the fangs and jaw had grown, they receded and left only the otherworldly beauty of Garren's face.

Garren smiled down at his frightened cat. Those eyes so beautiful, were suddenly wide with fright. The heartbeat beneath velvet skin was racing and the sweet smell of terror filled his sculptured nostrils with delicious invitation.

"You would have to have teeth like that, pet, to even hope to bite off anything on me." Garren punctuated this by pushing Alex's lips apart with one cruel hand. "You have lovely teeth, Alex, but you can only bring me pleasure with them."

Alex tried to control his panic. Garren was... was one of the wolf things... and he was laying naked and open for him with no way to escape. "I k... k... killed one of you things before, I can kill you." His voice was shaken and breathless even to his own ears, and he felt like a helpless teenager again in the hands of Consortium perverts. He very nearly screamed for help as he had done those many years ago. He felt as trapped and as vulnerable as he'd ever been.

"Even if that were true, pet, which I highly doubt, I am unlike any other of my kind. I have lived for over 1400 years and never has a pretty pet been able to hurt me... and you are no different." He tilted his head, "Well, you are different in that I won't rip out your throat as I come inside you."

Garren bent again to kiss Alex and growled impatiently as those lips were again turned away from him. "You will submit to me, cat. You are mine now. I am stronger, faster and far more deadly... you cannot win. If you fight, Alex, I will take you... not as a man, but as the wolf... and believe me, baby, you want to start out slow with me."

Alex swallowed nervously, and yet hissed. "I will fight you every minute that you hold me against my will. That I will promise."

Garren narrowed his pale blue eyes and with frightening speed, Alex's jaw was gripped and he cried out in pain as thick fingers dug into the stubbled flesh of his jaw, forcing his mouth open. His mouth was covered and devoured. His tongue was sucked into Garren's mouth and lightly chewed on. Garren's free hand was roaming, lustfully over Alex's torso, pinching the tender little nipples with painful disregard for any pleasure aside from his own. Garren let plenty of his own saliva pour into Alex's mouth. He bit the skin of Alex's neck and licked hungrily at the wound, his spore going in to Alex's bloodstream. The bite of his kind held a natural, mild hallucinogenic and an incredibly strong aphrodisiac. A wolf could rape and feast on a human while the human writhed in pleasure and confusion. He himself had found that little play, to be highly erotic.

He kissed Alex's lush mouth again and growled into its moist recesses, sliding his hands over the warm skin faster and faster. He pulled his head back and released Alex's jaw. He bent his head once again to the warm neck and took his time biting, without breaking the skin again, his way down to Alex's collarbone and then lower to the left nipple. He lapped with long, hard strokes, playing with the sparse hair alongside the nipple's erect peak, pulling on these hairs with his teeth, pulling on the rubbery nipple with sharp tugs. Alex was glaring up in to the sky. Probably trying to figure a way to kill me. Garren thought with amusement.

"Spread your legs," Garren said between licks.

"Go fuck yourself," was the terse reply.

Garren pretended to be shocked. "Alex! You don't like being sucked?"

Green eyes glared, but the beautiful mouth remained stubbornly sealed.

Garren placed both hands on Alex's muscular legs, just above the knee and pushed them apart and up, displaying, quite nicely, the cock and balls and the shadow of the hole of his sweetling. He slid down to the juncture of Alex's thighs and licked at the soft flesh, tasting the sweet taste of man. He growled in lust and plopped the penis in his mouth sucking hard and licking hungrily. His eyes caught movement and saw Alex reaching for a rock nearby.

He raised his head and Alex screamed as suddenly vicious fangs were revealed millimeters from his tender flesh. He dropped the intended weapon with a whimper of fear. "I'm putting it down... just don't... don't bite."

Garren stroked the tender flesh so carefully with one razor sharp fang. Alex tensed with fear, the muscles in his long legs tightened. Garren relaxed and let his teeth go again to their human appearance. It never failed, even the strongest male would submit when their sexual organs were threatened with sharp violence. He slurped up the flesh and then moved down to the balls. The flavor of cock was so intensely erotic. The quiescent cock gave a sharp jerk and he heard Alex gasp in shock as his cock started to plump out with delicious speed. Oh, his spore had found fertile ground with this one, Garren chuckled and lapped hungrily over the now straining erection. He licked from base to tip over and over until his cat's legs began to twitch and scissor back and forth. Alex was making small, open-mouthed gasps and he bucked his hips, causing the plump cock to bounce. Garren dug long fingers into Alex's thighs and with a groan of desire he sucked the cock up in one long slide. Alex bumped frantically upward, fucking Garren's face with small cries of intense pleasure. Garren slid his face off the hot cock and stared down at the beauty on the grass. He growled darkly, he had to be inside this one. He pushed those muscular legs up and lapped deep down the crevice, his tongue pushing with inhuman strength on the gland that made sluts of men. Alex screamed in pleasure and Garren wet a finger that he slid deep inside the tight, velvet heat to massage that small spot from the inside as his tongue kept up the work from the outside. His cat was mewling and panting. He looked up and saw green eyes wide and dilated. Alex, Garren knew, was gone in the ozone of overwhelming pleasure and hallucinations. The power of it. This pretty male, so helpless now, Garren could do anything to his little pet and Alex couldn't resist... wouldn't want to resist. He growled again and felt himself change and then change back. He was too turned on. He would have to fuck the sweet hole now, or he'd do it changed, and that would probably harm his treasure.

Alex was lost. He felt lust, unlike anything he'd ever felt before. The stars were falling all around him making small explosion as they hit the purple grass. The moon had Skinner's face and it was laughing, and all the while there was that tongue and those fingers and his lover's scent... he wanted nothing more than to submit, to be used, fucked, played with... eaten... anything... everything. His legs strained to part and he begged to be fucked.

Garren's control snapped when his cat began to beg to be filled. This was no regular prey... this was his chosen mate and he felt a rush of possessive desire fill him. He would claim Alex now, claim him for as long as Alex lived. He pushed Alex's legs up straight and worked his rigid cock into the small, pink hole. He tried to be gentle but the human was sending out so many pheromones of sexual excitement that he couldn't stop. He plunged in and his cat howled. The tight heat, the tight... tight... heat drove him crazy and he pulled out and flipped Alex onto his stomach and drew him to his hands and knees. He fucked him from behind and his cat pushed back, screaming in pleasure. He kept his bites gentle, and didn't break the skin again. The sounds of his growls and Alex's cries of pleasure echoed in the night and attracted the attention of a different sort of hunter. One who needed no aid in seduction.

He rode Alex hard and felt the quickening come up inside him.

"Too fast... too good... want... need... oh Alex... Alex," Garren roared as he pulled out and came, hot and wet all over Alex's golden back and ass. Alex was still whimpering and thrusting his ass back. His poor cat still wanted to come. Too bad. He liked little men whimpering with lust and thrusting their hips mindlessly. He smeared the copious white semen all over the golden torso, rubbing it into the hard muscles like a hot lotion, and the smell of it drove Alex crazy.

"Ple..eas... oh please... oh please oh please... don't stop."

Garren chuckled a bit and moved back to tongue that hot hole. He bit at the slick flesh and tongued the stretched muscle that was already finding its original shape. He stood quickly as the intoxicating scent of sex hit him. Alex was putting off more appealing smells than a bitch in heat. Every creature for miles around would respond to that smell and come racing to satisfy his hunger. Furious at himself, Garren snatched up Alex and Alex's clothing. He didn't waste time dressing his pet, but changed form and flung his panting baby over his massive shoulder and raced toward the scent of water. He would bath Alex. That would take the smell of sex from him... he would have to satisfy the mewling cat or they'd never reach safety without several fights. Garren had no doubt that he would win any fight, but if he were engaged in a fight any manner of creature could come upon Alex and they would attempt to steal him. He made it to a small pond... a reservoir for the orchard. It was deep and cold and Garren pushed his Cat toward it. He preferred not to swim, but would if he had to. The water was still and glass smooth, like black, cold silk.

Alex stumbled into the water and his body throbbed with need. He turned back to the man standing before him. He shook his head as he saw thousands of hairs rapidly disappearing from Garren's golden body. He groaned and hurried back to Garren's side. He rubbed himself against that muscular body. He needed it so badly, he wanted it so badly. "Oh fuck me... please... eat me... do it." He grabbed at Garren's enormous spent, penis and stroked it eagerly. "Pleeese!"

Garren cursed and went into the water with Alex writhing hotly in his arms. His body responded to the sweet scent and he wanted to bang him, devour him... though for the first time in over a millennia he meant devour figuratively only, but he had no time for that now. He pushed Alex deeper in the water and scrubbed at the smooth skin. He groaned. Alex, was so beautiful. So entirely irresistible. He was bending to kiss those lips as Alex was reacting to the cold water. He shook his head as if to clear it and then he stumbled back and away from Garren. His body still thrummed with need, but he could think more rationally.

"No, no... what have you done to me?"

Garren growled and yet didn't follow Alex deeper. It was better that Alex's ardor was reduced. He smelled less intoxicating already... still nearly irresistible but not so heavenly. "Wash my seed off yourself, cat. You'll attract enough attention as it is without smelling like sex."

Alex flushed, and felt shame deep inside himself. He remembered with utter clarity every moment of his body's betrayal. He backed away from the big man and fell over a rock. He went under the water and came up gasping and shaking his head to get the freezing water out of his eyes.

Garren was entranced, he smiled at Alex, "You don't like this do you, cat? It's a cold bath tonight, sweet. Tomorrow I'll bath you in warm, scented water and scrub you until every inch of you is clean."

Alex moved further into the water and took a quick survey of the pond's layout.

Garren sighed. Those darting green eyes, so vivid in the moonlight, were a dead give away. He would, no doubt, have to swim after all. Maybe he would let his cat swim to the other side and retrieve him there. That idea suited him best, as the swim would, without doubt, clean his sexy mate. He only hoped the pond was uninhabited. Certain types of witches, the most horrible and ugly variety he mused, lived in still waters, and they too would want to sate Alex, sexually over and over again. He would have to get wet then, but only then, he figured. He hadn't torn a witch asunder in centuries. Oh he was going to love this new world. All his kind released from their own world, and walking free in this world of delicacies. He smiled to himself as he observed his cat. Alex was nonchalantly getting deeper and deeper, while casting quick nervous looks at Garren. Alex was so adorable it was almost too much. As if Garren couldn't smell his intention to flee. And what would his little mate do anyway? The night was filled with hunters. He would be raped ten times in less than an hour. Garren would teach Alex all things, especially the most important lesson, which was that he belonged to Garren and that he needed Garren's protection. He heard Alex's heart beat increase rapidly and the intensity of adrenaline surge, microseconds before he dove under the water and was gone. Garren grinned and stretched a moment. What side would his pet come out on? The west or the east? He loped easily toward the other side, his large cock already hardening as he thought how angry Alex would be at being re-captured. Maybe they would have that fuck after-all. He could let Alex escape into the water, after, and finally, be cleaned for the night... again.

Alex surfaced quietly and watched as Garren loped away toward the other side of the pond. It had been easy enough to simply sink under the dark water and let Garren's over confidence lead him away. He moved quickly and quietly toward his abandoned clothes and not bothering to put them on he slipped into the night and ran, thankful for the moon that lit his way, but knowing his escape would be hindered by the light as well. A part of him knew that Garren could track him, but he only hoped that, the overconfidence would keep Garren at the other side of the pond long enough to give Alex a fighting chance. He ran, hoping to find a river, anything to mask his scent.

Garren was panting in anticipation of screwing his tight pet on the soft sandy banks of the fair sized pond. He'd forgo the delight of introducing more of his spore into Alex. He couldn't afford the smell of Alex's own arousal. He figured that Alex could just take pleasure in the act of pleasing his mate without finding any pleasure for himself this round. He paused to listen for any sound of Alex. He frowned. His hearing was excellent. There were no swimming sounds. There had been no sounds of struggle either so Alex hadn't been taken. He sniffed the air. He could scent Alex, but... he roared in fury... the scent was far away and growing fainter. His head jerked back the way he'd come and he ran flat out toward the distant shore. He stopped at the place where Alex had gone into the water and he snarled in fury. Alex had come out at the same spot, taken his clothes and fled. Without any appreciation for his cat's stealthy escape he completed his change and took up the scent and began his hunt.

xx

Helicopter
Somewhere over Alexandria
11:15 p.m.

The call to go to The Ascendant was nearly deafening and they had not even felt the slightest hint of Krycek's presence as they flew low over the dark landscape. They'd seen people waving, desperately up at the helicopter, making Maggie Scully rage at them all for not picking up each and every person... some of whom were slowly being surrounded by horrible beasts.

Antonio patted Dana's slim, white hand, "It won't always be like this... this is the anarchy before the division of power... we will protect the humans... some of us anyway."

Skinner glared darkly at the man. "Enough."

Antonio knew. Skinner didn't want the others to know of his role. Antonio turned his gaze on the silent beauty at the side of the helicopter. Tension wafted off him like a living entity, so thick it was nearly visible. It was obvious he loved the green-eyed male intensely. Instead of being touched by the heartfelt devotion, Antonio became lost in a fantasy wherein he both watched and participated in the hot sex those two lovely males would have. Would he want to fuck this one first, or the other? The point was moot. Skinner had claimed them both, with greedy insistence. A typical American! Take what you want and leave the rest for the weaker players. He heard a soft sigh from his left and softened a bit, at least Skinner was not insisting on Dana. He bent and kissed her lush mouth and was delighted when she returned the kiss, shyly.

Skinner felt the call so strongly that he wanted to scream. He wrested control of the helicopter from a otherwise-engaged Antonio and headed instinctively toward a large military building. He'd have to look for Alex later... first he needed to get Mulder and the rest someplace safe... there was no way in hell he was bringing Fox anywhere near his Master. Master for this night only, he knew.

The helicopter landed near a small building and the humans were herded quickly in.

Mulder was furious "What in the hell could even possibly be more important than finding him?" He screamed at Skinner.

Antonio sighed. So fiery, this one. "We need to close the Opening, we are the only ones who can!"

Scully widened her eyes, "That's a good thing, right?"

She looked to Skinner.

Skinner hesitated only the briefest of moments, "Oh yeah that's a good thing, Scully. This can't go on."

Mulder was listening, and what Skinner said sounded good; close the door to this freakish dimension, but that was his lover out there! He'd rip that wolf thing apart if he touched one sable lock... one inch of golden skin... made one sound of pain come out of those soft, pink lips, made those beautiful eyes fill with fear. He found himself restrained by Langly as he was making his way toward the door.

"Dude, I know you want to go get your man... if that is what he is, but if they can actually close that fucking pink... thing, then we should support that. We need to think of the whole world! You saw those people out there tonight!"

Byers patted Fox's arm reluctantly, "I'm sorry, Mulder, I agree. Let them go do this."

Antonio grinned at Skinner. Oh if they only knew, that he and Skinner were rushing to preserve this hell on Earth... rushing to fulfil thousands of years of planning.

"Wait a minute!" Scully said softly.

All the men turned to her diffidently. Skinner warily, Mulder, hopefully.

"Antonio, you spoke of setting up some sort of order... not of ridding the Earth of ... of..." she yawned suddenly and blinked slowly. "Uh,... what was I going to... ?" She sat down and yawned. "It has been quite a day. I am just going to rest my eyes..."

Antonio smiled his thanks to Skinner for his quick thinking, and stroked her porcelain skin. "Rest, Cara." He kissed the tip of her nose and she gave a tiny sigh and fell into sleep.

Mulder sighed and paced. "Why are you leaving us here? We could help... keep the others off while you close it!"

Skinner pulled the lean body to his and captured the lush lips in an intense kiss. "You will be safe here. The garlic fields all around will mask your scent."

"But..."

"You are staying put, Mulder!"

"I don't know who you think you are, but I am going after my lover!" This last was said with deliberate slowness.

Skinner glared. "Be careful, Mulder, or I may decide to not let you keep him."

Mulder wanted to scream in frustration. "I am going..."

Skinner nodded to a sleeping Dana. "And you'd leave her here... with them to protect her?" One glance took in the three gunmen.

Mulder clenched his jaw as he took in the slumped body of his partner.

"I guarantee that she will stay asleep until I come back for you!"

"Bastard!"

"Not even close!" Skinner said, referring to the fact that he came from a line older than any other known bloodline. He knew Mulder didn't know this, but he'd know it soon enough. "Leave and go track down, Krycek, but you leave her here if you do."

Fox wanted to scream. He wanted to go find Alex and kill the creature that took him, but he couldn't... no he wouldn't endanger Scully. The very idea was obscene. He knew Skinner would pay for this.

"The security system works... for now... so even if you should be discovered, whatever finds you will have a hard time getting through the doors." Antonio said impatiently.

Skinner felt the pull as well and without a second glance he left, closing the metal door behind him.

Mulder ran both hands through his hair, "Oh, baby, where are you?" He almost cried and was breathing in to do just that when strange kissing noises came to him.

Langly was kissing the computer screen with utter, lunatic joy, as it glowed a pretty pink. "Am I in heaven?" He asked jovially.

Mulder tried to repress a grin. There was nothing funny when Alex was missing... being... hurt.

Frohike nodded at his excited compadres. But he was staring at his butt in a mirror. "I do look pretty damn hot," he admitted. "I guess poor old, Tony, couldn't resist these manly slabs of muscle."

"Get over yourself, man... this computer is working!" Langly admonished.

Byers was looking at his friend, Frohike. "You do look good... but can we get our thoughts together here?"

"You do have quite the nice rear."

Mulder gasped as Scully's mother strolled sensually over to Frohike.

"I like men in glasses... with nice... hot bodies"

"Mrs. Scully!" chorused four male voices, punctuated by a soft feminine snore as Scully, the younger version, sprawled adorably on the narrow bench.

Mulder moved to catch his tiny partner before she tumbled off onto the floor. He scooped her gently into his arms and cradled her close to him, settling himself down in order to make her comfortable. He kissed her red head and thanked God that she wasn't awake to see her mother stalking Frohike. Frohike was sweating nervously and casting desperate looks at his two computer lit partners.

Byers cleared his throat, "Mrs. Scully... uh can I get you some water... ?"

She turned a sweet smile to the sweetly shy man. "You can do a slow strip tease cutie."

Mulder buried his head in Scully's hair and Alex missing notwithstanding, he began to laugh.

Maggie tripped on a chair and nearly fell. She seemed to come to her senses then and she flushed a deep red. Why had she said those things? She pretended interest in the art work decorating the walls and wondered quickly over for a closer look.

xx

Orchards
South of Alexandria, Virginia
11:15 PM

Alex stumbled and almost fell. He maintained his feet with grace born of necessity and paused for a moment to take his bearings. His body ached and he refused to think of why. He needed to get to Fox. He remembered the door falling and the looks of flushed fear on the gunmen's face. It hit him that the weird friends of Mulder had been responsible for the door, and they would only have done such a thing in an attempt to help Mulder. And he could just picture what they were trying to save Mulder from. He wanted to scream. Was it just Mulder that turned his brain to slush? It never failed. If there was a wrong interpretation then he would take it. Skinner had somehow controlled the situation... just as Antonio had had controlled him. He wanted to kill Skinner. He kept picturing Fox's face right before he slapped it. That pretty face, so confused. Fuck! He had left him there to be raped again... and by someone who Mulder trusted. How to explain Mulder's seeming enjoyment? That little push back on what must have been Walter's cock? He should have stayed, let Mulder explain then... instead of leaving. Mulder was probably worried sick too! Just another thing to hate himself for. Would he ever stop causing Mulder pain?

He spied a small creek up ahead. It was only about ten feet wide but the water was running fast and deep, strange for this time of year. He heard his name bellowed frightenly close behind him and knew he wouldn't be able to lose Garren, masking of his scent or no. He looked over his shoulder and saw the beast racing along behind him. It was fast and huge and terrifying. He cried out in shock at seeing Garren changed. That was what he had writhed beneath? Garren looked like a mountain of hair and yet Alex could see the massive muscles flexing beneath and the heavy swing of his sex. Alex felt a moments longing before he turned back toward the noisy creek and plunged in desperately.

Garren screamed in rage as his mate entered the moving water. While most legends of his kind were untrue, there were a few constants in any dimension... werewolves could not cross running water. Of course there were limits to this restraint... a small trickle over some stones would cause discomfort but not pain, only the natural fear wolves had of the cleansing movement of moving water; a few feet of water moving a little deeper would cause pain but could be jumped. This creek was not too wide to jump, but the fear was already building in Garren as he approached. The pain would likely leave him vulnerable to other predators for several minutes, and the horror if he actually fell in. Perhaps he was strong enough to survive, but most wolves would not. It was akin to sunlight shining on a vampire. He screamed again in frustration and prowled at the bank, the sound of water running past, was like shrieking banshees to his sensitive ears and he quickly changed back to a human form to lessen the impact. His cat was nearly to the other side and not looking back.

"Alex, come back at once."

No reply.

"Alex, I'll just find a place to cross, you won't get far."

Alex had no idea why Garren wasn't plunging in after him, but he wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so he trudged on. He knew that Fox would have a thousand theories about this wolf man couldn't come into the running water... the thought made him ever more desperate to return to his baby.

"Alex, there are others... like me or worse, that will try to claim you!"

No reply.

"I will punish you, little cat! You will not like the way I punish you!" Garren threatened uselessly. He knew his mate was stubborn.

"Alex, I promise you more pleasure than my master's whore could ever give you."

Alex spun about at that, the water now only knee-deep and rushing around his long legs. How beautiful he looked, so wild and feral... so protective of the fox.

He had to get Alex to come back close enough so he could grab him. Perhaps Fox was the hook to catch the cat.

"You don't think the little Foxling is a whore? Not even after he shared my master's bed so hotly?"

"You're fucking master raped him... and he is no whore, you bastard!" Alex's eyes were flashing with rage. "You don't know anything about him!"

"Oh, pet, I'd say I know him." He smiled as his little cat took an involuntary step toward him. "I can't tell you how beautiful he looked all tied up, legs spread, with the master whipping that pretty hole... so he could fuck him hard and painful."

Alex gasped and actually looked as if he might fall into the water. No cat, come to me, not deeper in the water. Garren thought. He continued his persuasion... he need only get Alex close enough to pull him in... then maybe Alex would discover how Fox felt as he was whipped. "No, don't take my word for it... ask the pretty the next time you see him. Oh, little cat, that pretty was so hot for it... he screamed and begged but he loved it all the same."

Alex took several menacing steps toward Garren, "I'll kill you and your master for hurting him."

"Oh? You can't even free yourself, cat. And Fox will be back where he belongs soon enough."

Alex knew he should flee but he couldn't run like a coward, when someone was talking about Fox as if he were some piece of meat. He drew closer to Garren, reacting instinctively in defense of Fox, even if the attack was only verbal.

"I'll catch you anyway, Alex, you must wonder why I am not following you in." Garren calculated the distance between them, now only four feet, almost grabbing range.

Alex glared and said nothing.

Garren was distracted by the flapping of heavy leather wings overhead. He tensed as he saw the hated creature alight on the opposite bank. It transformed slowly, its ancient flesh mottled and gray, bat features transforming into that of a young looking male. His mate was as of yet unaware of the enemy behind him.

"The running water will kill me, Alex! Try and pull me in."

Alex's eyes flashed, it seemed an easy enough task. His nostrils flared then as he smelled an odd scent. The smell of cellars and old, graveyard dirt... dry wind and ancient tomb silence seemed to hum in his ears and a voice spoke behind him with all the seduction of tallow and musk.

"Don't listen to him beautiful creature. You'll never manage to pull him in."

"Silence, blood sucker!" Garren growled.

Alex turned to see the dark man on the bank behind him. Barely a man, voting age, but maybe not drinking age, Alex mused.

"Cross to me and I'll bring you where you want to go." The voice was soft, barely heard. Pale skin, like the sheen of pearls exposed to the moon. Slavic, sensual features... so thin, so elegant, so enticing. "Cross to me."

Alex stared astounded. Only a boy surely, how could he have such appeal? He turned as if in a dream and began to wade toward the waif.

"Alex, no!" Garren growled. "He'll kill you! Look at him! Can't you see what he is?" Alex was five feet away now!

A soft laugh, lyrical sound masking a strange undercurrent of darker tones. "I would never hurt one so rare, Garren, you pack minded creature."

Alex wonder how those thin, strangely lush lips would feel on his lips, on his nipples, on his throat.

"Cross to me, Alex, and I'll bring you home."

"To Fox?" Alex asked weakly, dazed.

"Home can come in many guises, Alex."

"Take him then, blood taker, I know where his pretty Fox is. I'll spend the evening reaming that sweet field."

Alex snapped his head back and saw that Garren was indeed preparing to leave. "No!"

"He tries to trick you, Alex... you will be safe with me." An urgent, hungry note in the soft sighing voice.

Alex became overly aware of the blood pulsing hotly in his veins. How that mouth would feel on his pulse points. A whisper, unspoken came to him of passion so intense, of blood and semen... hot liquid, hot living liquid, red and white and smeared on his body. He hardened with lust. Garren's voice broke into the delicious haze.

"He knows how beautiful his Fox is... he knows I will push in happily enough."

Alex spun with a quickness even Garren was unprepared for. He covered the five feet with a swift elegance, grabbed Garren's waist and pulled him toward the water. For one frightening moment Garren thought his little cat would succeed in pulling him in. He gave a surprised cry and felt the centuries fade. He used all his strength and held his ground. Alex tore free and stumbled back, eyes flaring.

"Run, to me Alex... now before it's too late!" The boy's voice was older now, darker and truer.

Alex turned to do just that, in time to see the boy transform into some ancient looking creature with batlike features. Long elegant arms flattened out and became wings as the creature took flight in a desperate attempt to reach Alex. Alex was frozen in fear as the dark creature flew with surprising swiftness, toward him, lust flaring red, in dark, ancient eyes.

Alex jumped away and backwards as the leathery creature swooped toward him, arms now growing out of its torso and reaching out to claim him. Garren grabbed Alex about the waist and hauled him to the shore with one arm and slammed the lithe muscled body beneath his own, protecting his mate from the stalking vampire. Long claws dug into his back as the old thing tried to reach Alex. Garren roared and let himself turn, let himself grow even stronger. Alex was struggling weakly beneath him even as the vampire flew up into the sky, knowing it could not defeat the wolf. Alex wanted to pretend he wasn't there... he wanted Fox's warm arms around him, wanted to hear the soft, monotone talking of anything.

His cat was shaking as Garren stood with him. The vampire would stay nearby, waiting for its chance to claim the pretty. Alex was a prize that any creature would mark for its own. Garren had lied when he had told Alex that the vampire would kill him. Like all of his kind, the kind from the other places, the vampire would covet the flesh of the changed humans... so lovely so sweet. It would feed on him true, but it wouldn't kill him, nor would it leave those long legs closed. Vampires were known seducers of human flesh, referring seduction to terror, soft death in glorious passion to the tearing of limbs, but this human was his own.

"You are my mate, Alex. It is time you learned that." Garren's voice was garbled over the sharpness of fangs and the protruding jaw, but the blue eyes were filled with a cold intelligence.

Dazed green, framed so pretty by black darted around apprhensibly.

Garren moved to soothe him. "I'll protect you from all my, little cat." He petted the sweet face with one massive paw. The hand easily dwarfing the angular features. Long claws arced gracefully through sable locks. "I'll punish you later, pretty pet... you need to get inside where it is safe."

Alex shook his head, he wanted to go to... to... hazel eyes and lush lips... love and warmth.

Garren caught his cat as he fell. The night had been too much for the pretty. The spore and the sex and the run... too much for a human, even one as strong as his mate. Tenderly and with unprecedented gentleness, Garren scooped his mate into his arms and began the long, dangerous journey back to his master's side.

xx

Murdoch Family Estate
Sirius
Annapolis, Maryland
12:00 am

The Others were assembled now. Murdoch stared at them all. Twenty in all. What a collection. Testimony to how far the fingers of the Mediggo spread. A tall African man, so tall and strong and beautiful... eyes so brown they seemed black, skin so smooth as if the sun had never touched it. Those eyes flashed angrily and Murdoch knew the man would not be an ally, too much decency in him... too little lust. Another African, lighter skinned, darker souled, a definite ally. All of them so rigid and sure of purpose... .even the ones who wished to make it well for humans were not so good as to want to end this. Murdoch's eyes narrowed as he observed the big man striding forth so confidently. The power that radiated from his brother was immense and he tensed. This was not foreseen.

"I come to close the opening, master." Skinner voiced the obligatory sentence and Murdoch nodded. Old roles dismissed, shed like dirty garments. No longer employees of Justice Department, no longer Federal agents, they were the new nobility

Murdoch was preparing to voice the rote welcome when he caught a familiar, delicious scent. His nostrils flared and he wanted to rip the big man apart. Fox! The sweet, sexy scent clung to every fiber of the former AD.

Skinner smiled darkly at his master. He knew that Murdoch had caught Mulder's scent.

"We have business to attend after this I see," Murdoch hissed.

Skinner smiled again and simply nodded.

The guards became agitated and shuffled about sniffing the air... had they been in wolf from they would have been whimpering and cowering. Murdoch recognized this as a signal that Garren was returning. The big man entered then, unconcerned that he pushed past some human ascendants. He carried such a lovely human that the Others became instantly attentive.

"Wonderful, my friend, you've brought the sexy cat to me." Murdoch nearly clapped his hands together in joy

Garren bowed shallowly to his master, his eyes denying his master's words. "I claim this male for my own, master." The words were challenging and to the point. Murdoch smiled slowly. How interesting this was. Garren was not one to alienate. If he left then the guards would leave with him without a second thought... if he were to become Murdoch's enemy, the whole pack would, round the world, become Murdoch's enemy.

Garren's plaything, and his Foxling's love. What a beauty. Murdoch stared Garren down until the proud, Siberian eyes looked down respectfully.

"I want to see him."

Garren raised his eyes. "And you will, my master... when he's rested."

Alex stirred and opened his eyes. Groggily he saw a large foyer filled with men. Men who were staring in shocked lust at him he uncomfortably realized.

Skinner froze when he saw Garren enter with Krycek... a very nude... very lovely, Krycek. He wanted to rip Alex out of the blond man's arms. The man was gorgeous, but dangerous... extremely so. Skinner felt instinctively that only Murdoch was more dangerous.

Murdoch stroked one hand over Krycek's face and squeezed the angular jaw, painfully.

Garren almost growled as a small sound of pain came from his cat, but this was his master. Centuries of submission commanded him, though he longed to protect Alex. Pain should only come from Garren, and only then as a sweet punishment.

"So, you are my Foxling's lover," Murdoch said softly.

Alex was becoming more aware. Jade eyes began to glow. Murdoch had to admit that Foxling had such wonderful taste. Still, the beauty had taken his prize, Fox's virginity... and would be punished for the trespass. He ran a hand down the muscular torso, and pinched a dusky, pink nipple hard. He smiled as the stubborn man refused to give any sound of pain. Murdoch was surprised by Garren pulling the toy away and growling deep in warning.

The rest of the guards began to transform in anticipation of bloodshed as they sensed their leader's anger, but Garren was quick to control them with a look. "Master, I will take my male to rest."

Murdoch narrowed his eyes and nodded. "We will discuss this later, Garren."

Garren had the grace to look ashamed, he wanted so to be loyal to his master.

"I am at your command, master." Was his soft reply... all the while keeping his mate out of grasping range.

"That human is mine." A strong voice startled both Garren and Murdoch.

"Skinner." Murdoch sighed.

Garren grinned at the man. "Oh yes, I remember you... the man who ran behind the Prince. The scent of sex with him clings to you."

Murdoch clenched his jaws audibly.

Skinner nodded, "And this one is mine as well. I am not leaving without him."

Alex gasped. What in the hell was this about? He felt he should try and hurt Skinner for what he must have done to Fox, but his instincts told him to trust Skinner, submit to Skinner, in order to be free. He strained in Garren's grasp toward the big (sexy) AD and those caramel eyes promised him a reunion with Fox. He could almost hear Skinner's authoritative voice in his head. And he knew the big man did not want to take Fox away.

Garren felt the human ascendant trying to manipulate his little cat... could feel his little cat's efforts to go to the powerful male. In a cold rage Garren used one hand and struck the human ascendant across the face with such power, a human would have been dead, instead brown eyes stared hard at him, only a bit of pain in their caramel depths.

Skinner felt the power of the strike and knew a human's skull would have been crushed. From the look in the tropical eyes, Skinner knew the blow had not been intended to try and kill him, the man holding Alex knew that Skinner would not be harmed by it. Skinner knew it was a challenge and a display of this mans strength.

"Don't think to take my cat, puppet. I will kill any creature that tries to do so."

Murdoch raised a brow in simmering fury. The smoking man, Spender, had been brought to him that very day and had pledged his loyalty in return for the lovely human. While Murdoch had refused to gift him away, he had promised the man unlimited use of the pretty body. This would be most tricky. Even now the forces that Spender had worked with over the decades were moving to counter-strike. He had learned as well that their technology was unaffected... unlike terrestrial technology. He needed the old man as an ally, and the old man was fairly frothing at the mouth in anticipation of reacquainting himself with his "dangerous pawn." Murdoch only hoped that Garren had not decided to take Alex as a mate. True to their cousins in the wilds, werewolves mated for life and they could be quite possessive, violently so.

"We will discuss this later, Garren." Murdoch's voice was tight and Garren submitted to the command therein. He took his precious burden out of the room of lustful stares.

Murdoch restrained Skinner from following. His eyes burned orange and Skinner nodded. Later. Later would he reclaim Krycek. Jade eyes caught caramel and a silent understanding came between them as Garren carried him away. There could be no fighting here, there could be no division until all things were settled. Skinner knew though that Murdoch would not let Fox go.

He led the Others into the massive ballroom, the sign of the Mediggo painted in red in the center.

"Do you submit to me now, Skinner?" Murdoch asked as the Others began from a circle on the large marble floor.

Skinner nodded and knelt at his master's feet. "I submit, Master, and serve you in this with all my soul."

Murdoch heard the distinction. Serve him in this but not in other things. So be it.

The time had come to close the Opening.

The ceiling was drawn open by silent gears and pulley's. The ghosts of a hundred gala events in the lush ballroom were heard in the phantom sounds of tinkling glass and elegant laughter. The hair rose on the back of Skinner's neck and he stared upward at the Opening, which pulsed above, a living womb from which he gained so much. The group joined hands and the ceremony began.

xx

"I can walk!" Alex said coldly, feeling quite foolish being held in Garren's arms.

Garren bent and kissed Alex's dark hair, it smelled of grass. "It pleases me to hold you."

"Oh then fuck! We can't have you displeased!" The sarcastic drawl was coupled with a sharp jab to Garren's ribs and he dropped his precious in surprise. Alex was backing away, eyes triumphant, before he was spun about and a large hand smacked his ass, hard. He gave a startled cry.

"Don't test me, Alex. You can't win." He led Alex into a lush bedroom and Alex surveyed the room quickly for exits. "Drink some water and get into that bed."

Alex took the glass of water that Garren handed him, and though he'd love to throw it in Garren's face he was parched. He drank it down quickly, but didn't go toward the bed. Garren took the empty glass and then swept Alex up. He lay his pretty down on his soft bed. The glare he received for his efforts amused him. Satin sheets tangled in Alex's limbs as he tried to scramble off the bed. The blood red color was such a lovely contrast to Alex's tan.

"You are so lovely, cat." Garren was the one who wanted to purr. "I am going to punish you, not now... after you rest. Do you know why? Can you tell me all the reasons for which I will redden your beautiful backside?"

At Alex's flush of fury Garren grinned and swooped in for a long hot kiss. He growled in frustration as Alex turned his head away, denying his mate the heaven of his mouth. Dark bruises on the angular jaw remained as a testimony to the last time he had so denied Garren the pleasure of his kiss. Instead of bruising the pretty face further, Garren suckled at bit at the sweet neck instead, careful to avoid the small wound on the salty neck, for fear of introducing more of his spore.

"You are to be punished for several things. To start; for running from me and for endangering yourself... and for nearly being taken by that blood sucker... and for being so beautiful that I cannot think straight. And most of all, for tempting my master." He kissed a small erect nipple and bit lightly. "Oh don't worry, cat, I will go lightly on you this first time. I imagine you are unfamiliar with being put over someone's knee and punished." Alex was tensing to spring and Garren pulled him close and tight preventing the escape. "I will always fuck you after I punish you, so you know that I do it for your own good, and that I adore you." Garren's cock was throbbing with need at the image of his pretty Alex red from the spanking, tight pink flesh stretched open on Garren's cock and so hot and slick inside.

Alex threw Garren off and threw a pillow at the big male. "Bite me you fucking monster!" This was intolerable. He was an assassin, not some child to be put over someone's knee.

Garren pounced on him and made the struggling pretty, lie still. "Oh, baby, if I bite you than I'd have to fuck you and as enticing as that is, as much as I ache to do it, I want you to sleep. You see, I plan on taking excellent care of you my precious, precious, cat. And I will never take your health for granted."

Alex wanted to say that raping someone, even if he was strangely into it, was not a great way to guard someone's health, but he yawned instead. He struggled slowly, the hard, muscular body behind him, so familiar already. He envisioned the meadow and the feel of that massive cock... he struggled again, but this time with his own thoughts.

"Stay still, Alex, your movements entice me."

Alex was forced to submit and though he could have sworn he would not sleep wrapped in those long strong arms, he fell asleep almost immediately, plagued by dreams of being hunted by a thousand cavorting wolves. He whimpered in his sleep and only when the wolves were about to pounce did he realize that he was erect and aching for sex.

Garren stroked Alex's pretty, erect cock and lapped gently at the stubble roughened jaw. Alex would sleep deeply, thanks to the sedative in the water he had been given, but Garren could take care of his mate's sexual needs at the same time. He stroked the plump cock until the sleeping man came, hard and noisily. Vivid green peered out from beneath the curtain of dark lashes for one intense moment but the drug lulled him back into slumber. Garren rose and went to the washroom. He returned with a warm cloth and cleaned Alex's body.

He pulled the strong, lean body tight to his own massive frame and took a small nap, with the scent of Alex's arousal keeping his own organ hard, even in sleep.

xx

She stood in the shadows cast by the flickering candlelight. Garren, was asleep, curled up to the man she knew to be Alex. He was why she stood, unseen, in the room. She moved like smoke over the sleeping duo and curled her body up to Alex's, as light as a wraith, as substantial as a dream. She willed his eyes to open, and they did. Still asleep, but so beautiful even without any awareness. Impossibly long lashes, so sooty, and thick. She slid around his body, smelling the scent that near intoxicated her. She could slide up and into him and make him feel so good, she wanted to hear those lips part in ecstasy, but that was not her purpose. Division was her purpose. Division and obeying her master. She could scent the drug on the green-eyed beauty and knew she would have to wait a bit before taking him away. She wafted up toward the ceiling as Garren growled in his sleep and tightened his grip on the muscular waist of her target. She drifted back into the shadows to wait.

Later she watched as Garren roused himself and spent several moments kissing and tasting his prize. Her eyes glowed amber and Garren turned in her direction. He would see nothing she knew but he would sense her if she were not careful. She faded back a bit and controlled the lust for Alex which had made her more visible.

Garren stood still for several moments, and was clearly uncomfortable about leaving his pet alone. But in the end, he dressed and left Alex alone, and unprotected.

xx

Part VII: The End of Things
uvalley@msn.com

DATE: 07/09/99
RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably not, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. They belong to CC. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Please and thank you.uvalley@msn.com
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for beta (and reminding me that the supernatural exists beyond the written word) Thanks to JoB and Cerulean for their beta and *delicious ideas... keep 'em coming love. Amothea, thanks for catching my oddest mistakes!!

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]