Go to notes and disclaimers


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part Five
The Balance of Power


Abandoned Condo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
4:40 p.m.

Mulder frowned at the big man before him. He tilted his head and bit his lower lip for a moment. He couldn't imagine what Skinner meant by saying it would get better. What would? "What do you mean? Sir?" Mulder was staring up at Skinner with wide eyes. The sea lashed at the beach as the tide began to come in, the perfect background for the unrest in Mulder's eyes. "What won't I like?"

Skinner raised a hand and traced a finger over the full lips, and for a moment it felt right to Mulder. He jerked back a few seconds too late for Skinner was already smiling knowingly at his hesitation. "What you won't like at first, Fox. I've no doubt that you will end up loving it.

Mulder blinked in growing concern. Skinner seemed almost alien. He trusted Skinner implicitly, but he was acting strange to say the least.

"I know this is the worst timing but with all that is going on... all that will go on, I feel the need to be honest. I've already wasted years." He could smell the sweet smell of soap and sun-warmed skin and he clenched his fists against the urge to take Fox's sweet flesh in hand. "I want you in my bed, Fox. I don't give a damn if you want to keep Krycek around. That is up to you if you still want him. But let's not quibble. You belong to me, and I think, on some level, you already know it."

Fox was overwhelmed and not a little angry. "I, I don't know what you are trying to do... trying to set up, but you're right, this is the worst time possible. I don't belong to anyone... I had to tell Murdoch that several times. I never thought I'd have to tell you."

Skinner frowned darkly, "I am not like Murdoch. Don't ever compare us again!"

Mulder flinched at the tone. He looked away from Skinner for a moment and looked at the expanse of empty beach. "You are just being affected by this... this changing." He turned his gaze back to Skinner with hopeful eyes. "I think it would be best if I just left you alone... there's a lot of cold water to your left. I suggest you avail yourself of it."

Skinner placed strong, but gentle hands on Mulder's tense shoulders. "I know you are confused. I don't need cold water, Fox. I fully intend on dousing my desire in a more lengthy, pleasurable manner." At his agent's shocked look, Skinner chuckled. "I have always wanted this, always wanted you in my arms. I have dreamed about the moment when I had you all to myself and you were naked and open to my every suggestion. I won't hurt you... haven't I always protected you? I will continue to protect you, but I can sense your desire for me, Fox. Just because you want to deny it doesn't mean I have to ignore it. I've ignored it for years. I won't any longer."

Mulder pulled out of the strong grip. "I am going inside, Skinner. You might want to take a stroll on the beach to clear your head."

Skinner grabbed one of Mulder's hands and brought it to his muscular chest. Mulder could feel the heavy thumping of Skinner's heart. "Do you feel that?"

Mulder tried to pull his hand away but it was held in an implacable grip.

"Do you feel it, Fox?"

"Your heart beat?" Fox had no idea what Skinner was driving at, but the look of desire in those caramel eyes gave him a hint.

"Feel the beat, Fox. It's for you." He stared at the beautiful agent and lowered the hand to his throbbing crotch. "Here too. Do you feel it?"

Fox flushed red as his hand was placed on a very large, pulsing bulge. "Stop, stop this, Sir."

Skinner pulled Mulder to him and captured the lush mouth with a groan of passion realized. He wanted to bath in Mulder's moist heat for an eternity of velvet licks and minty breath. He plundered the gasping mouth fiercely, groaning as he moved a strong hand behind Mulder's head to pull him closer. Skinner tilted his neck to deepen the kiss. He moved his free hand down and squeezed the ripe buttocks, loving the feel of Mulder's body pressed, squirming to his. He pulled back reluctantly to allow Mulder a breath, and he delighted in the dazed expression on the face that haunted his dreams.

Mulder felt faint from lack of air and he placed both hands to the broad chest of his superior and pushed at the immovable wall of muscle. "Okay, the fun and games... are... are over now," he said in a stern voice, that was still shaky, for all his bravado.

"The games are just beginning, Fox. And I swear to you, you won't regret it."

Skinner's face was so intent and so earnest that for a moment Fox relaxed. The hard press of Skinner's erect penis on his belly made him regain his sense of urgency and he pulled back, freeing himself. He backed up quickly his eyes watching Skinner with the careful intensity of a trapped animal. "I am going to... go check on Langly and Byers. You can take advantage of that cold water now."

Skinner grinned at him and Mulder was startled by how different Skinner seemed. He was always confident but now he fairly exuded the sense of control and innate power. They were enacting a strange dance. Mulder would take a backward step and Skinner would match it with a forward step of his own. He was staring hungrily at Mulder as he fairly stalked him.

"Do you trust me, Fox?" Skinner asked in a quiet voice.

Mulder frowned, "I trust you, Sir... but I don't see what that has..."

Skinner grabbed him against his large frame and kissed him once again. When he pulled back to stare at his dazed agent he caught the changeable eyes and said, "Relax. You will enjoy this." He smiled to himself as Fox went rigid and then his eyes blinked, the long lashes fanning the high cheekbones. "Just relax, my love. I would never hurt you." He stared hard into Fox's eyes and willed Fox to believe him, to submit to him. Submission, after all, was Fox's only avenue.

Fox knew it was true. Skinner would never hurt him. He should... submit... yes submit to Skinner. Some how he knew it was right. He felt Skinner lead him toward the house, and yet his mind focussed instead on the steady pulse of the sea and the still-warm sand beneath his bare feet. He saw, as if in a dream, Byers sitting on the sofa. Byers was saying something, but Mulder could not comprehend anything aside from the sound of Skinner's throbbing heart so close to him. When he felt his shirt being slowly tugged up his torso he came back to himself. He and Skinner were in one of the bedrooms, and the bed took up his entire view. Skinner was behind him nibbling on his neck. He shook his head and turned to face Skinner. "No! I don't..."

"Shhh! You do want this, Fox. I can see your fantasies. You want me to press you down and cover you. You dream about my body and how your legs would look over my shoulders. You wonder how hard I would thrust and how deep I would go. You want to feel helpless as I press you down into the bed. You can't deny your own fantasies, Fox. I won't let you. Especially when I share them."

Fox shook his head. "I don't know what you are talking about?" The embarrassed look on his face belied his denial and a pretty flush stained his cheeks. "I need to be alone."

Skinner raised one hand and stroked the full mouth with a thick thumb. "You have fantasized about giving me head. I can see it. You wanted to kneel down by my desk and suck me until I was begging you for more. You thought about how big I was and how my head would fill your mouth, how it would taste."

Fox was gaping at him in shock.

Skinner hooked a hand behind Fox's long neck and tugged him close. He bent slowly to lightly touch his lips against Fox's. He licked the lower lip with a hooked tongue and husked, "I want to see you on your knees in front of me, Fox. I want to see how I stretch your lips apart." He felt Fox jerk at the image and he smiled lustily. "I want to be so deep inside you, here." He clasped Mulder's tight buttocks in his large hands and pulled the cheeks apart. "I want to lose myself inside of you... can you imagine that?"

Skinner licked those soft lips again and groaned as Mulder began to imagine just that. The images were cloudy but he knew the erotic images were coming from Mulder's mind. He slid his hands under the fabric of Mulder's jeans and his fingers grew almost rough as the heat from Mulder's body led him to the spot he longed to dive into. He kissed Mulder, suddenly, fiercely as the middle finger of his right hand stroked over the tight, small hole. When he broke the kiss to wet that eager finger Mulder's eyes widened. Skinner hurriedly unbuttoned Mulder's jeans and tugged them down to just below the rounded buttocks. He slipped the tip of his middle finger inside Mulder, hissing at the tightness.

Mulder's eyes met his. "I can't do this, Sir. I can't do this to him."

Skinner had had enough of this talk of denial. Mulder was his. He wasn't Krycek's nor Murdoch's nor anyone else's but his. Where words had failed actions would have to succeed. Skinner picked the younger man up and settled him down on the bed. He followed that sexy body down and began to kiss Mulder again and again and again. He rotated his hips and reached down to release his cock. As always, the size pleased him. The head alone would fill Mulder's hot mouth and he shuddered at the thought of how Mulder would have to work to be able to move his tongue around it to pleasure him.

Mulder tossed his head as Skinner bared both their cocks and used one hand to rub the two shafts together. "I can't... I can't do this." The hell of it was, he could think of little else. He had been thinking of this moment for years. Not in fully formed fantasies as had been his obsessive thoughts of Alex. Oh God, at the thought of his beautiful Alex, he pushed forcefully at Skinner. "I won't do this! Damn you, Skinner!" He managed to dislodge the big man enough that he could scramble up and off the bed. He made it only two steps before Skinner's muscular arm snaked around his lithe waist and pulled him back down on the bed, and under Skinner's hard body once more. He shoved again at Skinner's muscular chest. "No! No, Sir, stop this."

Skinner felt the strength in Mulder's attempt to dislodge him and he stared into the brilliant gaze. "I won't let you go Mulder." He sent out the most calming thoughts that he could and was rewarded by some of the tension leaving Mulder's face. "You have to realize, Mulder, that things are changed. You are changed! We all are. You can't pretend this is the same world. I can't pretend that I am not going to make love to you all night. I can't pretend that I won't do it every night that I desire. But I want to make you happy, Mulder. Just give me the chance. Please don't fight me. I want this... I am going to have every bit of you, Fox. You already own every inch of me."

The quality of Skinner's voice was so seductive that Mulder could already feel the slow slide of thick penetration. He had to try to resist his own desire. Not just for his fledgling relationship with Alex, but for himself. He didn't understand what was happening with his body. Skinner's breath was hot on his neck near his ear and Mulder groaned shaking his head. He tried one last time to push Skinner off and with a growl Skinner held his arms above his head before bending down to trail kisses down Mulder's throat. With his hands trapped in a strong grip above his head, Mulder felt strangely released from responsibility and he spread his thighs open wantonly, thrilling as Skinner growled in response and bit the tender skin of Mulder's collarbone. He spent long minutes kissing and nibbling on Mulder's warm skin. He pushed his erection against Mulder's and had to restrain himself from fucking Mulder right then and there as a sound of pleasure escaped Fox's parted, lush lips.

"Take off my pants, Fox." Skinner's voice was hot and moist in Mulder's ear. "Take them off knowing you're going to get fucked."

Mulder shook his head as Skinner released his arms. He couldn't commit to this. He wanted to be anywhere but where he was, but at the same time he was being driven crazy by this man. He looked into the big brown eyes and wished he didn't see the love that so obviously burned there alongside the lust. He kept eye contact with Skinner as the big man bentf to rub his large organ over his in slick heat. He was still staring into Skinner's beautiful eyes when his hips began to move against Skinner's. He gasped in surprised lust.

"Take off my pants, Fox."

Mulder moved his hands slowly down the wide back, luxuriated in the rippled muscles. He clasped the small hard buttocks and squeezed before sliding the denim off the slim hips. He was moving in a daze, unsure of what he was doing or why he was doing it. He only knew that this was Skinner. The one man he longed to have admire him. The one man whose opinion mattered the most.

For his part Skinner was in heaven. Mulder was still resisting, but in his heart he knew that this was the best thing for them both. It was the best thing even for Krycek. Krycek would be cared for, would benefit from Skinner's largesse... if only he could accept that Fox would belong, body and soul to Skinner. He lapped at Mulder's parted lips and chuckled hotly as Mulder bit his tongue lightly. He helped Mulder take off his jeans and with determined movements he rid Mulder of the cloth that separated their glorious nudity. Mulder's legs parted and his ankles locked over the back of Skinner's muscled calves as he pumped his cock against Skinner's throbbing member.

"You like this, don't you, baby?" Skinner whispered.

Mulder shook his head. He didn't want anyone to call him baby but Alex. But as he head shook negatively, "Ooh... yeah," he managed. He raised his head and licked at Skinner's mouth. "Stop... stop this, Walter."

Walter smiled as Mulder's grip tightened, as if preparing for him to really stop.

"Oh... please, Sir..." Mulder wanted Walter so badly that he was to the point of begging, but he also wanted him to stop. It was enough to drive him crazy. "Please stop."

Walter took pity on his love. He parted the long limbs further and pushed them up high and tight against the lean sculpted chest. He lifted his own body so Fox could get a good look at his throbbing ten inch cock. The head was wet and huge, like a small, sweet apple. "You want this, don't you?" Walter asked, moving his hips slightly so that the beautiful cock bobbed temptingly, and brushed hotly against Mulder's anus.

Mulder licked his lush mouth. "Oh yeah... yes please." He saw Alex's small smile of joy in the kitchen before Murdoch's men had taken him away... the one that showed how much he loved Mulder... and he shuddered. He was throwing that away and he wanted to cry but he wasn't in control. He felt like a man in a dream, a dream from which he could not wake. "I want it."

Skinner smiled a bit before letting Fox's legs go so he could move up to Fox's mouth. He pressed his huge head against those inviting lips and he growled. "Suck it then. Get it wet."

Fox gasped in lust and opened his mouth wide to receive the satiny tip. He could place little more than the head in his mouth comfortably but he laved his tongue over the head as well as he could. The taste delighted his senses and he sucked hard on the slit from which the tasty fluid welled. He plunged his tongue into the slit, hearing the sexy moans of the big man above him. He was lost.

Skinner stroked Mulder's lips with ardor. "So beautiful." His eyes were transfixed to the small working and sucking of that lush mouth, the slick tension vivid on the stretched lips. He pulled his head out and then pushed slowly back in, Mulder's tongue swabbing energetically over the slick flesh with desperate movements. Skinner grabbed the base of his cock and began to rub his sensitive head over and around Mulder's wet lips. He moved his organ all over the wide-eyed face. He put a hand on the back of Mulder's neck and gently lifted his head as he moved his body downward. He positioned himself against Mulder's lean frame and bent to kiss those swollen lips. He slowly pushed his tongue in and Mulder sucked on it as sweetly as he had sucked on his cock. He felt a small pang of guilt for manipulating Fox in this way... in a way he could never have imagined doing before. Fox was enjoying this physically but Walter knew, knew with every fiber of his being, that Fox really did love, and want to remain faithful to, Alex. If he could bring Fox to heel in any other way he would. He refused to hurt or frighten Fox unduly however, so a little mental manipulation was the best avenue. To deny himself Fox didn't even cross his mind. He groaned as his cock mated with Fox's, and Fox small cries drove all logical thoughts from his mind.

xx

495 North
West of D.C.
5:15 p.m.

"Krycek, we aren't making much progress and I think there are a few cars you didn't just almost hit!" Scully's wry tone hid her growing unease. Though logically there should have been literally thousands of stalled cars on the beltway there weren't. There were quite a few but Krycek was able to navigate around them with relative ease.. The cause of her unease, however, was the dipping sun and the absolute silence. She had never known such silence not even in sleep or in camping trips away from civilization. Civilization. There was a word synonymous for the first time in man's history, with his works alone; technology. Civilization had a sound, it was the hum of electricity through endless strand of wire, the sound of planes going over, cars, music on speakers broadcasting endlessly, phones ringing, voices in one-sided conversations on phones, a thousand sounds that coalesced into one reality, civilization. She heard the wind and nothing else. She heard the air as it traveled through her nose and into her lungs. The air smelled strange... absent fumes that she had never thought of. In only one day the air looked different and the sun brighter, even as it faded in glorious colors. She saw the empty sky and felt fear overwhelm her.

Frohike remained silent. To him the sound of silence, even the sound of the tires on the pavement without the accompanying sound of an engine seemed to impress upon him of the finality of the ending of all he knew. A spark inside him, though, was slowly growing. There was always a way to get around obstacles. He knew that there was no logical reason why things such as the generator, wouldn't work. It had been perfectly put together, and yet it would not work. There was a reason. If one could define the reason one could then work on a solution. He let himself go inward, his mind, more intelligent than anyone knew, slowly cataloguing all logical reasons for the failure.

Krycek was driving fast, perhaps too fast for the state of frozen traffic, but he was nervous about leaving Fox alone so soon after his kidnapping. He felt sick as he pictured his baby tied, spread out for another's brutal pleasure. He felt tears form in his eyes and he gasped in surprise. He hadn't cried since... since his innocence had been torn away from him and he was thrown to the wolves so to speak. He didn't want to think of those times. He felt Scully's intent regard and he tightened his lips and blinked to rid himself of the unwanted moisture. Scully said nothing. He spared her a sidelong glance from beneath sooty lashes. "Scully?"

"Yes?"

"Do you trust Skinner?"

A look of surprise painted her doll-like features before a stern expression slid into place. "Look here, Krycek. I may have defended you in your skirmish with him, but I trust Skinner with my life. I am sure you love Mulder... no one is that good an actor, but don't think that means that you and I are a team. I appreciate deeply your leaving Mulder to help me, don't think I am not. But don't expect me to have a conversation with you about a man for whom I have nothing but respect."

Krycek managed a small smile. Scully wasn't impressed by him or his potentiality for skilled violence. He wondered what would succeed in scaring this woman. At the same time he felt a moment's jealousy that Fox had this woman's complete loyalty. She spoke of Skinner as if he were a saint and yet she had held a gun to him to keep safe from harm a man she despised simply based on Fox's love for him.

"I am not suggesting, Scully, that Skinner hasn't been a good boss or ally. I am simply wondering... you know don't you, that he is in love with Mulder?"

She gaped at him, and resolutely said nothing. Her china blue eyes regarded him with utter contempt.

"It's true, Scully. I know you think I am full of shit, but... listen. Don't you find it strange that he let you leave and yet he was nearly frothing at the mouth at the very idea that Fox might leave his side? And if he wanted to help you... keep you from harm, why wouldn't he accompany you? Instead he allows you, and let's not kid ourselves, Skinner is in charge for some odd reason, he allows you to leave with me... a man he doesn't trust. It is odd."

She gave him a dark look. "He knows you love Mulder, Krycek. Who better to go with me? I don't want to sound boastful, but I think you know that if you let anything happen to me, Mulder would kill you, love of his life or no."

Krycek avoided an old BMW and a Jeep that was facing the wrong direction. "Shit, Scully, I know that! Do you think I don't? Mulder would skin me if I didn't bring you back safe and sound, but that isn't my point. Why did he let you go at all? If it isn't safe for Fox, why you?" He was frowning darkly, becoming more and more convinced that Skinner was up to something.

Dana looked out the window and said nothing, but the words had struck a chord and her logical mind was moving to the sound of it. Why indeed? Did Skinner really have that much faith in Krycek's ability to aid her in any problem situation? Or was he... ? She clamped down on that thought and instructed Krycek to take the next exit.

xx

Maggie Scully's Home
Baltimore, Maryland
6:45 p.m.

Maggie Scully took her can of Aqua Net into the kitchen with her. She made sure her matches were nearby as she rummaged for some sort of food. She jumped and gave a small scream as the front door opened. She dropped her unopened can of beans and grabbed her hairspray and her matches. Quickly she lit a match and waited. When a dark man stepped into the kitchen she sprayed the hairspray into the flame and a torch sprayed out a foot and a half in front of her. She expected the shriek of fear the flame had caused in the creatures that had come throughout the night. Instead incredibly green eyes widened for a moment and then he spoke to someone behind him.

"Uh, Scully... I think your mother is... alone."

Maggie moved the fragrant torch closer to the dark clad man and he looked more embarrassed by her actions than frightened.

"I'll fry you, you freak!" She threatened grimly.

He flushed and hissed, "Scully!"

Then her daughter was peering in to the room with wide, cerulean eyes. "Mom?"

Maggie let her finger off her trigger and though she had another match ready she smiled happily. "Dana! Thank God! I was so worried... what with all the vampires and earthquakes."

Scully looked at Krycek who was busily looking about the room. He turned in surprise at those words.

"Mom? Did you say vampires?"

Maggie pulled her daughter into an embrace and said, "Oh yes I know it sounds crazy, but that's what they are. I don't even want to know what is in the basement. But it has been trying to climb the stairs all night and day. The oil I dare to pour down the steps keeps it from getting up... but I am running out of oil."

Krycek cleared his throat. "We need to get moving... now!" Darkness was still threatening to fall. The sun stayed in the sky longer in the summer but it would be down in an hour, and hour and one half, tops.

Scully nodded. "Mom, we have to go."

"Go? You just got here!"

"Mom, you are coming with us. We came here to get you."

Maggie smiled, relieved. "I need to pack..."

"No. We're leaving now." The dark man turned his head to the window. "Scully, make this happen."

Scully responded to his abrupt tones and knew he was more scared than he wanted to let anyone know. "Mom, we don't have time... there are more things to worry about than... vampires. We can come back for your things at some later date. Believe me... we need to go now."

Frohike was guarding the van. He was studying his gun and amazed how quickly realities change ones perspective. Here he was actually holding a gun and they made him so nervous in the past... now he would be nervous without one. He wanted Krycek to hurry out. Then he wouldn't need the gun. Krycek could do his... his... thing. He saw slow moving shapes trundling down the empty street and his first thought was, "They're coming to get you Barbara!" A line from the movie that had frightened him when he'd first seen it. "Night of the Living Dead," he whispered shakily. The figures were slowly getting closer and they did resemble cast members from George Romero's memorable film. "Now is a good time to get here, Krycek." Frohike aimed his gun at the slightly swaying people and noted the slight hang of their heads, as if the people were too tired to hold their heads up. He trembled in fear and yet he stood his ground resolutely.

"Frohike!"

His name being called so close to his ear startled him and he turned his gun toward the sound with a small sound of fear. His hand was slapped away just as he pulled the trigger. Alex Krycek glared at him. Frohike wanted to apologize but dammit, the man shouldn't sneak up on a computer geek when there were what looked like zombies approaching. He surprised himself by growling at the killer. "God Dammit, Krycek! You scared the shit out of me! I could have killed you!"

Krycek gave him a hard look, but was pleased by the man's spunk. "You almost did kill me, Frohike. Lesson number one! Look at what you're aiming at before you pull the trigger!"

"Fine, sure... .but do you see the zombies? Do you?" Frohike's voice was a hissing whisper.

Alex looked at the slow moving people coming near and indeed they did look like zombies, so jerky in movement and yet determined to reach the people in the van.

Scully hurried to the van with her mother in tow. They both stepped in just as Frohike began to shoot wildly at the slow moving people.

"I'm aiming for your heads!" He shouted shrilly to the un-reactive group. "I know! I watch movies. I'm aiming between your eyes."

Krycek jammed his foot on the gas pedal, wondering why that worked when the gas gauge never moved. He wanted to get out of the suburb before Frohike wasted any more ammo on people who moved slower than snails.

"I almost got that one! Did you see that, Krycek?" Frohike said jubilantly as a bullet made a spark on the pavement in front of one pink robed woman's feet.

Alex wondered if there was anyway they would make it back south. He heard Scully explaining things to her mother and he knew their chances were better with her presence. She wasn't a killer, nor was she likely ever to be, but she was tough and smart. He just wanted to get back to Mulder. He knew somehow that his lover needed him desperately.

They were passing D.C. when Frohike gasped as the van was bathed in light from a helicopter. The twilight shadows were given weight by the contrast of the bright light. Both Alex and Frohike stared for a moment at the other and Frohike stated the obvious, "It isn't making any sound."

The helicopter forced them to stop. Once the van had come to rest the helicopter landed and a single man stepped out. He quickly made his way to the van, staring warily at Alex who held a gun straight at him.

The man stopped near Alex's window and smiled broadly. "I thought I was the only one who could still make machines go... amazing."

The man's strong Italian accent and his expensive suit made Alex narrow his eyes. This man would be more comfortable on a runway modeling Armani than in this situation.

"I am Antony! I must say that you are very lovely indeed." The black eyes were confused by that admission and Alex knew the man had never before found another man attractive.

Scully peered over Alex's shoulder to see the man and her breath caught in her throat. He was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Large black eyes, and thick black hair. His skin was warmly dark and his lips an invitation. Her gasp was audible and those large eyes turned to her and froze.

Alex sighed and looked at Frohike. The two had been staring silently for several minutes and Alex's rude throat clearing had done nothing to break the spell that had fallen over the two. Frohike was watching the red light that danced among the black of the Italian's eyes.

Alex finally spoke, "Listen, Antonio... we have to get going so... nice to meet you."

Frohike rolled his eyes, "Yeah, it's been real Tony."

Maggie was asleep. She had been up all night fighting off vampires with only her Extra Hold Aqua Net and she wasn't about to wake up anytime soon.

Antonio was startled out of his reverie and reluctantly looked away from the beauty with the sapphire eyes. He turned to look again at the man behind the driver seat and repressed the unfamiliar urge to crush the other man to him. Those bowed lips so sweet... how well they would part for his cock as he used his own mouth to discover the sweetness of the woman. He frowned at the beautiful man. "You aren't going anywhere... at least not with her." Antonio's eyes swept over the group and he silently assured himself that none of the people (the humans, his mind whispered sibilantly) in the van would part from him.

Dana sighed. She wet her full lips and said, "I'm Dana."

Frohike gaped at Dana's obvious attraction to the stranger, and then leaned closer to Krycek's window. "Move on, Tony, she's with us."

Antonio stared at the little man's lips and loved the way they moved. "You can all come with me. I have to do something in the city, but after that we can all... talk." He opened the van door and effortlessly took the weapon away from the beautiful man. He couldn't resist pulling that hard body out of the van and pressing it to his. He closed his eyes at the sensation, smelling the sexy smell and kissing the anger-tightened mouth. He had a moment to regret that he had never allowed himself the joy of holding a hot, hard, male body so close before when the man thrust him away with deadly glare. Antonio grinned at the black-haired beauty and the strangely alluring little man who had jumped out of the van and come around to the driver's side. The short man pushed his glasses up further on his nose while holding the gun in one shaking hand, pointing it at Antonio's knees. Wide, fleshy lips were compressed together tightly as the magnified eyes swam behind the thick frames. What delicious meat! And it was all his.

"Don't ever touch me again or you'll be very dead," the pretty green-eyed one spat out angrily. Antonio could see the confusion in the jade depths. He was wondering, Antonio knew, how his gun had been so easily taken.

Antonio spared a glance at the thick, little man and with a thought the man stood frozen, large eyes blinking behind thick glasses in seductive confusion. He turned back to... Alex, yes that was his sweet's name... and willed that muscular body toward him. He grinned at the wide sapphire-eyes of the woman and grasped Alex's tight ass in a possessive grip. "I think we both know I am going to do more than touch you, pretty... Alex." The cat eyes sparked with silent fury, hiding the turbulent emotions that burned beneath their exotic shade.

xx

South West of Washington D.C.
7:15 p.m.

Hunting with members of the pack, Garren felt free. They ran as humans did, on their legs, the shape of their bodies did not lend itself to running on all fours. Muscles bunched powerfully in long thighs and buttocks lending incredible speed to their hunt. Unlike most of the pack, Garren retained human awareness in his altered state. It made him far deadlier. He'd never hunted with these particular members before but that didn't matter. The pack was spread out over the globe, never all together in one place, but with strong ties to the common link. Unlike humans, the pack was one despite their various human nationalities. They were one regardless of flag, religion or color. Unleashed now, free to roam at will where before lifetimes were spent with too few runs with the moon. Pumping hearts of frightened humans ahead was a siren song leading him on. Suddenly lights were flashing from the sky and his pale eyes narrowed in speculation. He stopped running and stared up at the silent helicopter as it weaved erratically in the darkening sky. The light was like a small moon and the others stopped running as well and whimpered and growled uncertainly. He let instinct lead him on a path following the meandering helicopter and loped faster as it landed a few miles south of him. He clenched his clawed hands as he ran knowing somehow that he had to see just what was going on. He was less interested in what had to be a human ascendant than in something else that tugged him along.

Long before he could see the humans, and by their delicious scent he could tell they were changed, he could hear them. A sexy male voice was arguing that they couldn't go with whomever he was talking to. A husky female voice joined in and then Garren heard the familiar purr of his little cat. He'd only spoken a few times on the tape but it was enough that Garren could recognize those tones. He growled and ran faster until the scents of the humans titillated him almost beyond thought. The pack members were running with him, mindlessly, they had caught the scent and were already eager for sexual pairings. Changed humans, impossible to resist. It would make protecting his little cat extremely difficult, but he'd never share him with another creature. He could only hope that his Master would respect that.

xx

"I tell you we have to get back to our friends." Frohike was frantic. To be separated from his fellow gunmen was unthinkable. "We just can't go with you... Tony"

Antonio smiled lightly as he helped his lovely woman out of the van. She was so petite that he wanted to bring her to him gently and never let her feel hardship again. She met his gaze and he knew she wanted him. "My mother is in the back," she said in her beautiful voice. He would give up his other lovelies in a instant but he'd kill anyone who tried to take this perfect woman from him. He nodded quickly, eager to please her. He hurriedly woke the older woman. She was different from the other three. She was human in every way. She gave him a sleepy glare and he heard her mental wonderings... was he a vampire? She thought about something called Aqua Net and he raised a brow as his lovely one led her mother to the helicopter. His lush, green-eyed beauty was beside himself as the women clambered into the machine.

"What are you doing? Scully, we have to get back to Mulder?" Alex was unable to move away, he felt the man's control as physical as bonds. Frohike was sweating nervously and Alex saw the look of adoration on Antonio's face as he looked at Scully. "We have to go to Virginia Beach."

Antonio made sure his precious was comfortable before collecting his other toys. He led the short, squat pretty, patting the heavy ass with lust as he urged the man in the vehicle. He was reaching out mentally toward his long-limbed male when he heard the brush on the edge of the highway moving rapidly. Green eyes were wide with apprehension and he had to kiss those lips again. "I'm going to fuck you, pretty baby," he whispered against the soft, moist mouth.

Alex clenched his fists, "You should see our friends if you like us. There are three more just like us... better even. Someone else has claimed them... someone stronger than you." He saw Antonio's eyes flare in response to the challenge and he knew he'd said the right thing. It was then that the darkness around them was filled with growling and eerie howls.

"Alex!"

Hearing his name startled Alex and he looked toward the smooth voice that called to him. His eyes met pale blue eyes that glowed in the darkness. The man who stood just beyond the lights from the helicopter was absolutely beautiful. Tall, muscular and gorgeous. Alex thought he'd never seen anyone who was more physically beautiful than this huge man... only his heart, and passion, Fox, could compare.

Antonio grabbed his sexy male pet and shoved him in the helicopter. He spared a glance at the big man... not human this man, dangerous even to him he knew... and followed Alex in and made the vehicle move upwards. He knew he ought to go to D.C. and perform his task but the lure of other humans like his newly acquired pets led him to direct the air vehicle south and toward three more prizes.

Garren watched the helicopter take his cat away from him. He didn't waste time in fury. He had heard the destination. Virginia Beach. He turned south and began the long run to meet his beautiful cat. Such beauty could belong to no one else. Their eyes had met and for that brief intimate moment, Garren could taste the sweet skin and hear the cries of passion that his cat would make as he was penetrated over and over again. The musky scent of Alex filled his nostrils and he ran with the moon once again.

xx

Abandoned Condo
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5:15 p.m.

The taste and feel of Mulder drove Skinner crazy. He pulled back and flipped his agent over onto his stomach. The long back was muscled and sleek. He stared at the arc of succulent buttocks and he lost himself in the moment. He bent to kiss and bite up and down the long graceful spine. His fingers delved into the hot space between those taut globes and found the small little hole and pressed in quickly, too quickly. Mulder gave a pained gasp and Skinner growled impatiently. "Relax!" he hissed in Mulder's ear. He bent and with shaking hands spread the lush buttocks hard apart and kissed and licked Mulder's most intimate spot. Mulder gave an agonized moan; pleasure catching in his throat in husky protest. He wanted to rim him forever but his own cock demanded attention. He smeared his own copious pre-cum about his large cock head and used his strong legs to push Mulder's apart. It was happening. It was really happening. His cock was poised on the threshold of sweet penetration, where he had ached so long to be. The large head dwarfed the small tight hole and he was shaking in lust as he pushed slowly, inexorably toward full penetration.

Pain served as cold water on Mulder's muddled thoughts. What was he doing? He shouldn't be here... not with Skinner. He began to struggle in earnest once more. He couldn't allow this... this penetration. He cried out in frustration as the big body held him still. He thrust his hips up in an attempt to buck off the bigger man and he let out a shout as the movement drove the huge cock in past his sphincter.

Skinner heard the cry of pain and he cursed himself under his breath even as his body thrummed hotly in the tight, slick sheath. "Shh... oh you are so tight... shh... relax, baby."

Fox refused to beg for release... it wouldn't make a difference. Skinner wouldn't let him go. But he could fight. He kept up his struggles as his body was deeply penetrated. He had wanted this for so long, but not now... not when he loved Alex so. His body was responding, though, to the thick slide of cock within him, responding against everything in his heart that screamed for release. Walter was whispering in his ear, telling him to submit. Fox's thoughts were becoming muddled again. The smell of Walter was in his nostrils; the same cologne that had always teased his senses as he sat, like a guilty boy, before the massive desk in Skinner's office. His body ached, and when his prostate was hit once more, with undeniable force, he did scream.

Pounding on the door distracted him from his reluctant pleasure.

"Mulder! Mulder are you okay?"

It was Langly. He sounded frantic. Mulder flushed with shame. Here he was getting fucked not five feet from his friend and screaming as his prostate was pounded deliciously.

"Mulder?"

Byers! Byers was pounding as well.

Skinner thrust deep, unable to stop. He was kissing the smooth neck beneath him as the door burst open and Mulder's friends got an eyeful. Two pairs of eyes were frozen on the pumping body above their friend's.

"Get out!" Skinner growled as he slid deep into Mulder.

Mulder was lost in shame and confusion, but he couldn't tear his gaze away from his shocked friends... even as his body was slammed into the mattress in undeniable rhythm. If they could stop Skinner, would he want them to?

"Mulder?" Langly managed weakly. "Are you... ?"

"Get OUT!" Skinner roared and the door slammed shut by itself, throwing the gunmen back with a force uncalculated.

Skinner tried to wrest control back into himself. He was inside the tight, slick heat of Mulder and he wanted to slam into him over and over... to hear those gasps of pain and pleasure mixed indelibly. He forced himself to stillness. His cock throbbed deep inside that deep, velvet heaven. He breathed hotly in Mulder's ear. "Oh, baby. I want you to like this... I want you to want this." He kissed the square jaw and felt the call of their changed chemistry. "I can't... I can't stop. I'm sorry, I just need to do it... hard... please... please, Fox... understand how much I need this." He couldn't remain still, not when Fox's body was so tight, so hot and slick... and greedy. He growled as he thought about how greedy Fox was for this, how that taut body needed this, was made for this. A beautiful slut body, his slut... his hot, sweet slut.

Mulder heard his friends calling to him as if from a great distance as Skinner's pleading voice was joined by slow thrusts. He desperately focussed his mind on a pair of green eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to keep his sanity. After several thrusts against his prostate he was pushing back into the heavy body that was dominating his. He couldn't think, it was hard to remember why he was struggling. He should submit, he needed to submit... it felt so good, so perfect. He groaned as a hot tongue bathed his ear and even hotter breath tickled the moisture left by the passionate licks. His ass pushed back eagerly as Skinner thrust harder and harder. The sound of flesh hitting flesh got wetter as sweat began to slick both bodies. Mulder tried to muffle his cries of pleasure as Skinner growled wordlessly in his ear.

Neither man noticed the slow moving hinges as they were slowly pushed up.

Skinner reached beneath Mulder's slim hips and grasped the hard, eager cock and slicked it in his big hand. He took up a rhythm in counter movement to the massive thrusts and he bent to bite the back of Mulder's neck. His teeth remained clamped, not breaking skin but tasting the salty taste of man. He closed his eyes as he felt Mulder's ass clench in passion. He knew that Mulder wanted to feel it... wanted the sensation. Oh, and how he wanted to give it to him.

He leaned back and watched his cock plunge into the small, pink hole. Still pumping that plump cock he began to finger the taut pink flesh, scraping hungrily. Mulder was panting now and Skinner slammed harder against the small kernel of pleasure making Mulder give open-mouthed cries as he tossed his head in wide-eyed denial.

One hinge popped out of the door and the second began to move slightly. The silent, but determined gunmen were going to get in to their friend... and verify that he was doing what he wanted to do.

Skinner was staring intently at the hot little hole, amazed that his huge organ could fit in such a small space. "Who do you belong to?" His voice was harsh in the humid room.

Whimpers were cut off abruptly as Mulder stubbornly bit his lip.

"Tell me who you belong to, Fox!" Skinner thrust harder and the whimpers were torn out from behind stubborn flesh.

"No!"

Skinner smiled hotly. "Who does this belong to?" He was rubbing the taut flesh stretched around his pumping shaft and again Mulder was silent. "This?" He said grinning, as he squeezed Mulder's pulsing, weeping cock. A sob was he answer. Skinner took pity on the beauty and didn't force the issue. Soon both Fox and Krycek would be quick to call him their owner... their master.

"You want to come don't you, Fox? Don't you, sweet baby?" Walter asked as he hit the sensitive prostate again.

"Y..y..yes." Fox gasped out.

"Say my name."

Silence.

"Say my name or I won't let you come... not for hours and hours." With that Walter used his large cockhead to punish Mulder's hungry spot, with no reprieve, at the same time he squeezed hard at the base of Mulder's cock.

A sob masked the sound of the squeak of a moving hinge.

"Say my name, baby. Say it while I am in so deep."

"Wal... Walter."

"Again!"

"Walter!"

"Again!"

"Wal... uh..terrr!"

"Again... oh you're so damn tight... again!"

"Uh... uh... no... please... Walter... please... harder!"

"Scream it! Scream my name when you come, Fox."

Instead Mulder just screamed as he came harder than his body could handle. He lost all coherent thought and fell limp as Walter plunged deep and came hard, in wet passion, deep inside the trembling, spasming body.

"What a good boy... what a good, sweet, boy." Walter groaned as his hips slowly pistoned the last reflexive thrusts inside Fox's still body.

The two gunmen looked at one another. Suddenly their work at opening the door by taking it off its hinges seemed unnecessary. They had both heard the passionate screams.

"I thought he was into Krycek?" Langly hissed, confused.

Byers shrugged. He was still unconvinced. He'd seen the blank look in Mulder's eyes as Skinner had led him to the bedroom. He had seen too the lust that had burned red in the A.D.'s normally brown orbs. Too he had seen the look in Mulder's eyes when they had entered the room... they had been horrified... filled with lust, but definitely not altogether happy.

"Something is going on. Something very crazy," Byers said quietly as they backed away from the now oddly hanging door.

Skinner kissed and soothed his unconscious lover. "I love you." He wished it could have been different, but he was committed to a course and he would follow it. Mulder was his. He moved to his side and pulled the slim body to his in a close spoon and kissed the stubbled jaw, licking the mole that had tempted him for years. He thought of Krycek then. How angry that little killer would be. He couldn't wait to see those green eyes flash in anger. How pretty they would glow. He would have to teach him very quickly, who was in control. He would let Alex in his bed, but only as a submissive partner. Suddenly he saw an image of both sets of lips, Fox's full pout and Alex's bowed upper lip parted from his lush lower lip, both feeding on his cock while their eyes, two shades of green, looked up at him in supplication and adoration. He groaned and couldn't wait to tame his dark haired pet. He would never love anyone as much as Fox, but he wanted to plow deep into Alex... only to please Fox of course, who would love to have his Alex in his arms. He could imagine those strong legs pushed hard apart... With those thoughts he fell asleep beside his love.

xx

Hours of contemplation later the sound of voices outside the condo startled the gunmen and they leaped up, looked at each other before diving to the floor and hiding behind the couch.

"We should do something," Byer's hissed.

Langly nodded and picked himself up with great apprehension. "You're right."

Byers came to his knees and looked around desperately. He picked up a magazine and rolled it up tight and hit his hand. He nodded at Langly who picked up a Tiffany lamp.

"Bring 'em on," Langly said shakily.

Byers listened more intently and then recognized Frohike's familiar croak. "Watch your hands Bozo! I'm packing!"

The two gunmen looked at each other with confusion and then the door was wrenched open by their flushed friend, who was rubbing his posterior with a chagrined expression.

"Frohike?" Langly asked surprised.

His friend's face lit up with joy and the small man bounded over to the oddly armed men, resembling a puppy reunited with its littermates. "Man! Am I glad to see you two! What an adventure! Zombies that I had to hold off with a gun while we got Red's mom, more of those wolf men... helicopter rides over, like darkness man... and some guy hitting on me!"

Langly gasped and Byers' eyes widened.

Dana followed her mother in. She seemed flushed and entranced. Byers thought she had never looked as beautiful. An angry Krycek hurried in, seeming flustered. Byers gripped his magazine tighter as a stranger strolled in. The man looked very young, but he seemed to have poise that came from power; it settled on his handsome features with almost sulky acceptance. He made Byers think of ancient Venetian royalty, dark, slim, elegant and beautifully clothed.

Alex looked straight at Langly. "Where is Mulder?"

Langly gasped as he realized what would ensue once Krycek discovered just how Mulder and Skinner had occupied themselves.

Byers squeaked out a nonsensical sentence, pointing toward the beach.

"Lovely... lovely men." The Italian accent and the words startled the two gunmen.

"See? He's a... a... lech!" Byers was puffed up with righteous indignation.

Antonio moved into the room. Of all the humans in the room he was most attracted to the woman, Dana. He knew that was due to his normal preference for woman... however his new instincts told him that the green-eyed male was the most valuable of them all... the one he would have to fight most fiercely to keep. That prize was, at that moment, starting toward the beach after this... Mulder. Antonio grabbed a muscular bicep and shook his head. "You cannot go outside just yet, Alex."

Alex threw off the hand and hissed, "I am going to find my lover, you prick and you can't stop me."

At that moment the door that the gunmen had tampered with fell with a loud crash. The sound of Skinner cursing mingled with the smell of sex and that smell hit all the occupants of the room at once... to the last their senses were heightened in sexual awareness.

Alex looked at Byers and Langly in shock. They avoided his gaze and found work at staring at the shadows, cast on the ceiling by the candles more than interesting. He shook off Antonio's proprietary hand and strode toward the open doorway. He knew. He knew without seeing what he would find. When he made it to the doorless frame and stared in at the two men wrapped intimately around each other.

Roused by the door falling Mulder was blinking, confused and Skinner was running a large hand over Mulder's arm in a soothing gesture and kissing Mulder's ear gently. Throughout these lover-like gestures, Skinner was staring at Alex with a pleased smile. One massive arm held Mulder's lithe body tight to Skinner's body. Mulder murmured something sleepily and snuggled back against Skinner, still half asleep.

Pain hit Alex deep. He shook his head to deny what he was seeing.

"No." he whispered.

His voice roused Mulder fully. Mulder stretched with feline grace and then gasped in pleasure... obviously still impaled on Skinner's cock... the movement of his body made that penetration quite obvious and he stretched again to repeat the sensation. A small sound of contentment escaped those lush, passion-swelled lips.

"No!" Alex shouted, his voice cracking. He saw wide hazel eyes open wide in shock and meet his before he had to turn and leave. Never before had he so wanted to kill someone. He wanted to aim his gun point blank into Mulder's beautiful face and pull the trigger. To do so would be worse than death, and so he had to leave.

"Alex... Oh God!" He heard Mulder's voice behind him. "Alex! Wait!" He heard someone jumping out of the bed but he didn't pause.

Antonio stopped him again before he could exit the building.

"Where are you going, Alex?"

"Away the fuck from here," he growled.

"You aren't going, pet... I told you that already.

Before he could argue he was spun about by Mulder, who wore only a sheet wrapped negligently about his slim waist.

"Alex? Alex please listen to me."

Antonio was shocked by the appearance of the near naked man. Breathless beauty. His eyes traveled over the sumptuous feast... what ripe flesh... so hot and smelling of sex.

Alex stared into the open gaze of his lover... the pleading welcome and love that shone so intimately there is forest depths. The fear and confusion there too. He just wanted to hit him. Pound him into pulp. He could smell the sex on his lover and his nostrils flared in disgust.

"Take your hands off me, Mulder." His voice was a stressed whisper. "I mean it. Get away from me, for your own good. I could kill you for this... I want to."

Mulder wanted to scream. Alex was looking at him with hatred and he couldn't blame him. "Alex, Alex please... listen to me..." Even as he spoke he no idea what he would say to Alex. He didn't even know what had happened. It was so confusing... as if he'd dreamed most of it. He only knew that he couldn't let Alex leave him.

"How long did you wait before giving it up to him? How long was I gone?" He glared and looked at Mulder's near naked body. Mulder flushed in shame and remained silent.

Alex saw Skinner coming up behind them, wrapped in a short silk robe. The powerful body was displayed as if a deliberate tease. Thick, muscular thighs fully exposed and the promise of a glimpse of private parts as the silk rode high up his thighs.

"You are a slut, Mulder." Alex ground out furiously. "A fucking, slut! You probably loved what Murdoch did to you."

Mulder shook his head sadly and Skinner growled, "That's enough, Krycek!"

"I can't even believe I thought we had a chance," Krycek hissed as he shoved Mulder away from him.

Mulder came back to him. His hands grabbed Alex's muscular biceps. "You don't understand, baby..."

Krycek freed his arms and slapped him... hard. He had only a second to enjoy that revenge before Skinner slammed him against the door.

"I fucking understand! Too well!"

"Enough! This isn't Mulder's doing, Krycek!" Skinner growled near Alex's ear.

Alex was slammed against the door again and he glared into Skinner's eyes.

"So you are saying you raped him?"

Skinner glared and refused to answer for a moment and then slammed Alex again.

Antonio put a hand on Skinner's arm. "Don't damage him!"

Walter didn't spare the stranger a glance, his eyes locked with furious jade.

"Stop, Walter... don't hurt him." Mulder pushed at Skinner. "Get off him!"

Alex felt sick. Walter? Fox had moved to calling Skinner, Walter?

"He's all yours, Skinner." Krycek wanted to shoot them all. Every last one of them.

Walter released Alex slowly. "I have some things to explain to you as well, Krycek."

Alex tossed his head and turned burning jade eyes to Mulder. "Whatever you have to say I don't want to hear. I don't want him anymore. So take your conversation and your slut." He opened the door before anyone could protest and was out in the humid night.

Antonio moved to stop him but a small hand stilled him and he turned to his precious, Dana.

"Let him go. He needs time." Her voice was soft but he could no more deny her than to stop breathing. He nodded and luxuriated in her satin touch.

Mulder ran after Alex. "Alex... wait... don't leave me here. Alex! Don't go. I love you!" Skinner, who'd followed them both out, stopped him from following Alex. "Alex! Please don't leave me, baby!" He struggled against the iron of Skinner's hold. "Let me go! Get off me, Skinner. Alex!"

Alex disappeared into the darkness as Skinner drew Mulder to him. Feeling like a man in a nightmare, Mulder threw Skinner off and hissed. "If anything happens to him... I'm blaming you!" He wanted to run after Alex but knew that Skinner wouldn't allow it.

He stumbled back into the condo and his eyes searched for Scully. Their eyes met and she immediately shrugged off Antonio's warm arm and hurried to Mulder's side. She took him in her small arms and glared at Skinner.

"Alex warned me about you, Sir." She was speaking quietly but Skinner felt a flush of shame cover his face. "If you've hurt him... I'll kill you with my own hands."

Mulder shook his head, "No. Scully. Don't worry. It's me... it's all me. Something is terribly wrong with me. I think I'm a... a... deviant."

"No, I'm sure that isn't true, Mulder," she soothed as she led him toward the candlelit kitchen. "If we can just find some tea... or milk... nothing is wrong with you... how can you say that? You know that both Skinner, and Krycek have been known to disappoint us!"

The partners disappeared, but not before burning blue eyes glared a promise of retribution at Skinner.

Skinner wanted to go after Krycek, he was too tempting to wander by himself, but the man sitting on the couch drew his attention as a moth to the flame.

They stared at each other for a few silent moments before the other stood and came to meet him. They joined hands and knew all there was to know.

"We need to go to Him." Antonio said with quiet sincerity.

Skinner nodded reluctantly. He knew who he needed to attend. Murdoch. The Ascendant. He knew too that he would kneel before that bastard with no thought for revenge, kneel with joy and seal the future for the benefit of he and his brothers. Then would come the balancing of power... the new lines of demarcation with which the ascendants would claim zones of control; the stronger the ascendant the larger the land they could claim. They were inheriting the Earth as no one or no nation had ever so successfully done.

"We should go as soon as we can collect our humans." Antonio looked directly at the door where the two beauties had disappeared. He could hear the two, Mulder and Dana, talking rapidly, comfortably. Dana would be horrified to be separated from this Mulder, Antonio knew. Mulder was intensely erotic. It would be no chore to add him to his little harem. He frowned then, Skinner might think to claim some of these humans. His fists clenched. No matter what... no one was touching Dana, but him.

Skinner tilted his head and narrowed his eyes. Humans. That is what these people were. He was no longer human he knew with sudden clarity. The same clarity availed him of the knowledge that very few humans would be as appealing as the ones that were in their presence at the moment. He could smell them. They were intoxicating. Byers scent so sweet as he walked past to peer in on Mulder. The scent inviting long, slow kisses and deep, hard fucking. They all smelled different in varying degrees of appeal. He could better understand his own lust for Krycek now... and Murdoch's for Mulder. Understanding (his master's) Murdoch's lust was not the same as condoning it, however and he resolved to protect Mulder from him.

xx

A half-mile down the beach, Krycek stood with his back to the beach. Tears streamed down his face and he wiped at them angrily. Fox had made him weak... in such a short time. Fresh tears replaced the ones still wetting his fist. He still could go back and kill him. He couldn't get the vision out of his mind... of Mulder spooned up to Skinner... obviously still... still entangled. He could go back now and kill him... shoot him right between those beautiful hazel eyes. That would ease the pain... who was he kidding? Kill Mulder? Fuck! Even now, he'd kill to protect Fox... to protect that bastard... that gorgeous, brilliant, bastard. He ran both hands through his hair and cried out in pain. He had never hurt like this before. It was as if someone had reached inside his body and was slowly ripping out organ by organ in brutal precision. And the ache in his heart was real... not something that novelist had conceived in some sappy moment. He couldn't breathe. He sank to his knees and grabbed at the wet sand and wept... the sobs tearing loose from him in jerking, unfamiliar agony.

Why? He knew with every instinct that Fox loved him as much as he loved Fox. So... Why? It made no sense, but he had seen it with his own eyes. Krycek ran a sandy hand through his thick, sable hair. Mulder's pleading voice, haunted him. Please! Please don't leave me, baby! Those hazel eyes, so huge, nearly frightened. He frowned as he remembered his own helplessness against Antonio's will and he breathed in deeply. Was he, once again, guilty of disbelief? Had Skinner somehow manipulated Mulder? The thought sent waves of renewed violence through him. Still, Mulder's passion-flushed face belied any type of force. It was confusing. The look of love and welcome that shone in those beautiful eyes was unmistakable, though as was the lingering look of confusion and pain. With an indrawn breath, Alex determined to go back and get what belonged to him. Damn that Antonio and damn Skinner. He stood in one graceful movement, his unconscious feline elegance caused the eyes watching him, to flare with lustful fire.

"Little, Cat."

The voice was gruff and garbled as if through shards of glass. Alex spun to see several hulking forms in the cloudy moonlight. The dune grass swayed in a light breeze as several huge men stood, like restless shadows, among their dancing strands.

"Sweet, sexy, little cat."

The voice was smoothing out, changing as it neared and Alex stepped closer to the surf instinctively. Suddenly he was grabbed in a strong grip and he saw a flash of brilliant blue. The man's face was changing somehow and Alex could sense immense strength in the grip of this hulking man. He blinked in surprise that four huge men had come upon him without him even sensing them. He stared for a second into the handsome face before his instincts took over and he took the big man down hard, with a few well placed kicks and deadly strikes to the bones above the heart. He backed away from the downed giant, waiting for the other men to come forward and attack. Almost instantly the big man at his feet began to rise again. He should be dead! Alex gasped in shock. He knew very well how to kill, and this man should be dead, but instead he was chuckling.

"What a deep scratch my cat has. Such fierce beauty. I adore you already." The man had made it to his hands and knees.

Alex kicked the smiling face, hard and before he could strike again, the throaty chuckle stopped him.

"Are you done? Can we play my games now? I've wanted so to... meet... you."

The man gained his feet in a blur of motion and stood naked before Alex, all sleek muscles and gleaming skin. So beautiful... .so frighteningly non-human.

Alex turned and ran back toward the false light of the beach house... and yes, to the hated safety of Skinner. His pace took him over the wet sand in silent speed but he was brought down effortlessly by a huge bulk. His body was turned midair so that his weight landed on the bigger man. His mind took a moment to ponder that. This creature didn't want to hurt him... not that way anyway... not if it was making such an obvious effort to protect him from the pain of impact. The massive bulge he felt at his ass told him that this man wanted to hurt him in other, more intimate ways. He struggled fiercely and finally a frightening growl in his ear stilled him.

"Enough, Cat. Sheath your claws."

The huge man leaped to his feet, still holding Alex, in one fluid, effortless movement. Alex was lifted off the ground and his eyes met the slanted ice blue of the man who held him captive. His eyes blinked in recognition. It was the man from 495... the one he'd seen as Antonio had tossed him into the helicopter. His mouth was covered with the wide sensual mouth of his captor. A long tongue pushed into his mouth and he bit down, hard, in reaction.

The man pulled back with a small, adoring look. Alex glared, but the man just bent to him again and slowly licked his face. Large hands gripped his ass and eagerly kneaded the muscular flesh. Alex closed his eyes as the tongue dragged up and down the flesh of his face and he shuddered. The man began to lick faster, and with longer laps. He was making strange whimpering noises as his tongue traveled over Alex's neck and throat.

"I'm Garren, little cat. Garren. Your new master." He gave another, deeper growl and bit lightly at Alex's neck. "You taste so sweet. I knew you would... s-s-s-so good." Hungry growls surrounded them as the other shadows moved closer, smelling the irresistible human. Alex could make them out... just barely... just enough to know they weren't human and like the creature/man holding him as easily as if he were a small child, they were huge.

Alex let himself go limp and moved his ass back eagerly into the man's hard grip. The hard erection pressed at Alex's thighs, twitched hotly in response.

"Oh my little cat likes to be petted... that's good... very good, Alex, cause I love petting you. I can't wait to take you hard... make you purr. Pretty... pretty little, cat." The words were punctuated by hard squeezes and separating tugs on the hard, round globes of Alex's ass. White teeth glittered in the moonlight and for a moment Alex saw them shift shape, becoming vicious fangs before they slide back into enviable, human perfection. "You like to purr? Do you, Alex? Purr for me."

Alex nearly screamed out a protest, but instead he moved his ass again, spreading his legs invitingly. His instincts aiming him toward his best chance at escape. The grip around him loosened somewhat and with a swift knee to the throbbing dick of his captor he was freed again. He hit the sand running, a roar of rage behind him, chilling him to the bone. He ran with only one thought, to get to Fox. He heard his name bellowed inhumanly behind him and he ran faster, terror lending speed to his flight. He heard the pounding feet of several huge men behind him and panic blossomed within.

xx

Fox glanced at his watch and cursed. It was frozen. "How long has he been out there, Scully? Would he... would he leave? It's not like... he can go far... right?"

Scully shrugged and rubbed Mulder's hand. "I don't know, Mulder. I don't know him... at all. I don't... (trust him) know him."

Mulder tightened his sheet about his lithe waist. "I am going to go get dressed... and then go after him."

She nodded, and he knew she intended to go with him. He was glad. She would guard his back like always. He pulled her to him in a fierce hug. "I'm so glad I have you, Scully."

She watched him walk out of the kitchen and then sighed. She'd go with him... go anywhere with him, but she hated to leave Antonio... strange that. She'd only just met him, but she knew that he was everything she could ever want. She went back to Antonio and spared a small glare at Skinner.

When Fox reappeared the gunmen surrounded him, nervously inquiring about his health. They patted and stroked him reassuringly and Skinner had to smile. They really loved Mulder. No wonder Fox trusted them so. He had to chuckle then as he recalled the two, Byers and Langly, breaking down the door to rescue Mulder and then tampering with the hinges to get back in. What funny little men.

Fox glared at Skinner again. "He has been out there for a long time! I am going after him!"

Antonio stood, "No, Alex is mine. I'll go after him."

Mulder's mouth dropped open in utter shock. "What? Did you, whoever the hell you are, just say that Alex... is yours?"

Antonio raised a challenging brow. "What, Beauty? Surely you don't challenge that!" At Fox's reddening face, Antonio gave a small laugh. "But you are a human... you can't claim... anything. Alex is mine... as is Dana." He looked to his brother for support and was surprised that the big man was glaring darkly at him.

Mulder surprised everyone by slamming Antonio up against a wall. "You, son of a bitch. What'd you do? Did you touch him? Did you?" Jealousy tore through him and he wanted to rip this man apart. He knew what he was feeling was only a small piece of what Alex must be feeling. God only knew what he'd feel had he been the one to find Alex in bed with another. He glared again at Skinner.

Antonio nearly went into a fugue state with only the scent of this beautiful man pressing against him. He slid his hands about the lean waist. Antonio made the mistake of appreciating the hot body pressed against him and reaching around to squeeze the beautiful ass. His finger dug in to the generous taut flesh and he grinned in pleasure. This one was the most... there even more so than his sexy Alex. He squeezed for a second time and was flung across the room in a shock of electric waves. He felt a small niggling pain, but was more surprised than anything else.

Skinner slowly approached the man. He held out a hand to help the man up off the floor. Once Antonio was standing, however, Skinner kept a tight hold of his hand. He looked into Antonio's black, glittering eyes. "You claim no one here, Antonio. And if you want to live out eternity... you will never ever touch my property again."

Red flashed in both men's eyes.

Antonio raised a brow. He knew the strength of this one was superior to his own, but he also knew the big man wouldn't hurt him. They had something to do first. Close the Opening and claim the world. He smiled at Skinner and both their eyes flashed red in understanding.

"Dana is mine. Alex..."

"If Dana wants you that is one thing... but Alex is mine." Skinner said softly.

Antonio wanted to protest, but Skinner was too strong. One day, he would come back for Alex... and the lovely Fox. "And them?" He nodded at the gunmen, who were intensely conversing.

Skinner shrugged. They were sexy, but he felt he would have enough to do keeping Alex and Fox as his own.

"They can decide. But hear me, Antonio! If Dana doesn't want you... she doesn't go with you." Even as he said it, Skinner knew Dana would go happily with Antonio.

"Understood. We must go collect Alex. We both know... he will be like a beacon in the night to all creatures unleashed."

Skinner nodded and regretted intensely that he had let his (property) rival run out into the night. He growled impatiently as he saw Fox slipping out of the door. Speaking of beacons. Fox wouldn't last the night unprotected... Alex... well Alex was at least a trained killer... Fox was too gentle inside. He was a tough, competent man, but murder would never come easily to him. He'd prefer wounding to killing. Skinner followed him out. Fox would not have to worry about protecting himself.

Alex saw the light of the condo before him as he was tackled by two hairy creatures. His clothing was torn at madly and he cried out in rage as he realized these creatures were too big... too strong to fight. He was bitten on the throat by an impossibly wide mouth. Werewolf! His mind screamed. His skin wasn't broken but the beast's head shook him like a dog worrying a rag. He froze in fear and was rewarded for his submission by a harsh licking replacing the teeth. The two hairy creatures were tossed off him and the golden haired man grabbed him up and to him. The sound of Mulder calling for him seemed to come from a hundred miles away.

Garren's head snapped up. It was his Master's princling.

Alex turned his head and saw the outline of his Fox. "Fox!" He screamed. "Fox!"

"Alex!" Fox's voice was frantic. "Baby! Where are you? What's wrong?" Fox broke into a run.

Alex sensed the other hulking wolves focussing on Fox and he struggled with such fierce intensity that he almost got free. "Run, Fox... run back!" As much as he ached for release, he would never sacrifice Fox's safety for his own." He saw Skinner behind Fox and he knew instinctively that Skinner was his only hope.

"Time to go, cat." Garren growled. He felt the strength emanating from the big man running behind the prince and knew he would be almost impossible to vanquish.

"Fox!" Alex had time for one last entreaty before Garren clipped his square jaw and knocked Alex into unconsciousness.

Garren regretted having to hurt his cat in that way, but it was necessary. And as he slung the tight body over his shoulder he transformed into his other self and ran into the night with his prize.

"Fight them." He commanded the members of his pack. He would need the distraction. The Others couldn't track changed humans if enough distance was gained. The pack was frightened of the human ascendants but they obeyed Garren, and turned back to confront those who would pursue their leader.

xx

Part VI: Submission
uvalley@msn.com

RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably not, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Please and thank you. uvalley@msn.com
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for beta (and reminding me that the supernatural exists beyond the written word) Thanks to JoB and Cerulean for their beta and delicious ideas... keep 'em coming. Amothea you started it.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]