Go to notes and disclaimers


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part Four
The Others


FBI Headquarters
Hoover Building
Washington DC
9:30 am

Walter Skinner left the Hoover in disgust after only being there for three hours. The computers were flickering, the phone lines were filled with static and very few people were actually working. He had barked at several, intimately engaged, agents and had been ignored. He left in a dark mood. He hadn't slept well when he'd finally slept. His dreams were filled with nightmarish creatures and rivers of blood. Mad creatures had capered about, gibbering madly and he had woken bathed in sweat. Now, leaving the Hoover he knew that the world was about to Change. How, he didn't know, just that he felt it was coming soon. He looked to the pulsing pink sphere in the sky and felt at peace, calm even. It spoke to him in words that could be understood only in sighs and screams. He felt a surge of energy consume him and surround him with petting, thrilling waves. He was wide-eyed as pink energy surrounded him. It was entirely silken. His mouth curved in a smile and he understood everything. The most important understanding was that the sphere was an opening, an opening to something fantastic.

He made it to his car without incident, and as he drove he was thrilled to see a young man getting amorous attention from three others. He grinned as the pretty was lifted and carried into a building. The street was filled with people, some of whom were tearing long gouges into their faces as they stared up at the pinkening sky. Military vehicles lay abandoned and military garb was strewn about, bloodied and torn. He frowned at that, and the peace he had felt was dissolved. This was not a good and peaceful thing. That young man had been screaming and struggling as he had been carried into the building, and he, Walter Skinner, an Assistant Director in the FBI, had driven by bonfires into which sobbing elderly people were thrown and he had done nothing. Worse, it had not even registered.

He looked around, really looked around, and what he saw shocked him. Dead bodies literally covered the sidewalks and corners, people were dancing in the street naked and he couldn't look anywhere without seeing some form of intercourse going on. He made it into his building and poured himself a glass of water. He could still feel the power of the sphere, but could not remember why he had been so at peace. Suddenly he felt...//wrong// as if something was gone, or some enemy had invaded his property. He pulled out his gun and began to search his condominium. When he was satisfied that he was alone he went to his balcony. He avoided looking at the sphere and tried to think. His stomach was in knots and his heart was beating hard against his chest. Suddenly his eyes widened. "Mulder," he whispered harshly. He was unsure how he knew, but something had happened to Mulder. It was as if he could no longer sense his presence...though why he felt he should be able to sense his presence boggled Skinner's mind. Whatever the reason, Skinner knew with utter clarity that something had happened to Mulder. Fear for the man he loved warred with the selfish rage that something would dare touch his property and he rushed out of the building and made his way to Mulder's apartment.

xx

Hegal Place
Apartment 42
Alexandria, Virginia
12:00 p.m.

"What a crock of shit," Alex hissed at the dead man. "Alternate universes, goblins and ghouls and trolls? Fucking dead piece of shit." He prowled about the kitchen angrily, wishing he could slice the man up again. He had wailed and babbled about The Ascendant and the Changing and that Fox was some sort of Prince. It made Alex angry...and clumsy. He had killed the man too soon. Still, he knew the name of this Ascendant, James Murdoch ADIC. He kicked the nude, skinless corpse and spit out, "Murdoch was the bastard who tried to rape Fox, wasn't he, you fuck?" The idea that Fox might be being raped somewhere by some freaked out, delusional lunatic, while he stood in the kitchen doing nothing, enraged Alex and made him want to cry in fear at the same time. "Murdoch," he gritted out. "You are so dead."

He was in the hallway when he smelled soap and cologne. He dove to the floor and rolled just as a gun went off, bullets tearing into the wall where his head had been. He pulled his gun and pointed it at his would be assassin. "Skinner?" He said, surprised.

Skinner held his gun on the rat bastard, unable to deny that Krycek was impressive. It was a pity he was working for the wrong side. "Where is he, Krycek?"

Alex raised a glossy brow, "Mulder?"

"No! Santa Claus. You know very well who I mean." Skinner was standing knee deep in gore. Bodies lay strewn about Mulder's apartment and his heart thudded painfully wondering what had happened to his beautiful agent. "Tell me, Krycek, or I swear you'll wish you never met Mulder."

"That will never happen, Skinner. I'll never wish that. But, I don't know where he is...I want to find him."

"Bullshit!"

"Fuck, Skinner, you are wasting my time! Drop your weapon."

"Drop yours."

"Godammit, Skinner. Mulder wouldn't want me to shoot you...just drop it."

"Mulder would want me to shoot //you// so drop it and you live a little longer."

"Actually, Sir, I think...no I know, that Mulder wouldn't want you to shoot Krycek." The two men gaped as Scully came into the apartment. Skinner almost fainted as she skirted past him and went straight to Krycek. "Are you wounded?" She asked in a voice that Skinner could only describe as concerned.

Alex shook his head warily.

"You are in my line of fire, Agent Scully," Walter barked out.

"Sir, I can personally guarantee that whatever happened here had nothing to do with Krycek."

With cautious movements Alex rose to his feet, gun still trained on Skinner.

Skinner glared, "Agent Scully, Mulder is in trouble and dead bodies litter his apartment and this bastard is here...how in the hell can you say he isn't responsible?"

Krycek glared back, "How in the hell do you know he is in trouble, Skinner?"

"Where is he, Krycek?" Scully asked quietly.

He shook his head, "They took him...the freaky cultist people. They came here with twenty well-armed men." He shook his head angrily. "The first group came into the kitchen and Fox and I handled them..."

"FOX?" Walter nearly shouted at the intimacy. His finger tightened on the trigger.

Alex ignored him. "I should have known better but we were in the hall...fuck I didn't even look toward the bedroom, just toward the front door...I pushed Mulder toward a group that had already gotten in somehow. They had us surrounded and...they took him."

Scully bent to one of the fallen men. She ripped the necklace off the cold stiff corpse and raised it to show Skinner. "Murdoch's people, Sir."

"You call him Fox?" Walter growled.

Scully rolled her eyes, "Sir, Murdoch has Agent Mulder. If you recall, Sir, Murdoch had some pretty unpleasant...sex scenes planned for him and I'd rather not waste time getting you up to speed. So I am just going to say it. Agent Mulder and Alex Krycek are lovers. There. I've said it. Now let's go get my partner back."

She let out a scream of shock as she was pushed aside as Walter moved so fast that he had Alex pinned to the wall with a gun to his head before her scream was even finished. "You fucking, poaching bastard." Walter was beet red and his jaw was clenched so tight his teeth were almost compressed.

Alex had his gun pointed directly at Walter's heart. "You can't kill me before I pull this trigger, Skinner. And if you kill me, Fox will kill you even if you do survive."

Skinner felt cold steel on his neck and he turned to see Scully's apologetic face. "Please, Sir, step back from Krycek."

Skinner did so in shock. Scully was taking this bastard's side over him?

She saw his confusion and shrugged. "I wouldn't personally choose Krycek, but Mulder loves him." She shrugged again. "He'd kill me if I let either of you hurt each other."

Krycek felt sick to his stomach and he put a gentle hand on Scully's tiny shoulder. "Murdoch won't hurt him will he?"

She looked grim, "I think we all know that Murdoch tried to rape him once...I really don't think that those bites were acts of gentle passion."

Skinner was brought back to the problem at hand. He'd kill the interloper, Krycek later. He was irrationally furious with Mulder for not being a virgin for him. But he shook his head at that anger. Mulder was innocent even to his own appeal. The bastard Krycek was the one who took advantage of his sweet Fox.

Skinner eyed Krycek with disgusted eyes. "You may have Mulder fooled, Krycek, but not me. You may have Scully defending you, you slimy bastard, but not for long." With that he strode into the kitchen, where he recoiled in horror. A skinless, tortured corpse grinned at him, its broken jaw hanging near jovially to its chest. Scully and Krycek followed him in and Scully let out a small sound of distress before she covered her reaction with a tightening of her lips.

Krycek shrugged. "Fox didn't kill him. He was the only one alive. He knew where Fox was. I had to get it out of him."

Both Scully and Walter looked at him as if he were from another planet. The brutality shocked them. He shook his head, "You two. You can't imagine how I could do this can you?" He glared at them with fierce eyes. "But guess what? If it meant I could see and hold Fox again I'd fucking do it to you both." At their shocked looks he sighed. "I am not saying I would...or that Fox would ever forgive me if I did it...I am simply saying that I'd do anything for him."

Scully cleared her throat and made to leave the grisly kitchen. She much preferred the gaping, open chests and the torn throats to the macabre scene in the kitchen. Skinner's words halted her.

Skinner smiled a bit at Krycek. "You really love him don't you, spy? That's a shame."

Krycek leaned on the table, totally unconcerned with the dead man's hand near his hip. "You have no chance, Skinner. You see, I //know// you want him. But he //loves// me."

Skinner felt the pulsing of the Opening come to the fore, eager to destroy his enemy. It would be simple, he knew, to kill this man. He almost did it. But he believed the bastard. Fox, his lovely Fox, loved Krycek. Could he really hurt Mulder? He could claim him, but hurt him? No. He wanted Mulder willing in his bed, not fighting him. A small part of him acknowledged that he would take Mulder either way, struggling or clinging. That thought scared him, as that ruthless part of himself was growing.

Scully was trying to take it all in, but said only, "Fight over him later. For now we need to get him back. I have an idea of where Murdoch has him."

Alex whipped his head to her and his face tensed, "What are we waiting for?"

Skinner held up a commanding hand, "Wait. Where, Scully?"

She raised her chin a bit defiantly, as if expecting to be mocked. "In the secret catacombs beneath Club La Lune."

Skinner raised his brows and tilted his head down, clearly surprised. "The restaurant?"

She nodded.

"My friend here talked about the lower chambers." Alex added impatiently, gesturing toward the grinning corpse. "You two can talk, I am going to go get Fox."

"Alex, this isn't a game...this isn't some little cult that are down in those catacombs." Scully put one tiny, strong hand on Alex's strongly muscled bicep. "I want him back as much as you, Krycek...I can't have you running in and making it worse."

Alex frowned. "I am not some green cop, Scully. I can manage to sneak into some very secure places."

"This conversation is over." Walter was towering above them. "We are going to do this right. Scully is right, Krycek. I am not going to endanger him because you are hot-tempered."

Alex glared and made to move to engage Walter in more interesting ways, but that small hand was still on his arm. Scully. Mulder's rock. She was staring at him with hopeful eyes. "Help us...don't work against us."

Walter spared him one last glance and then pulled out his cell phone. In seconds he was barking out commands and even Krycek felt himself flinch at the authority.

All three agents tensed and drew their weapons as the apartment was entered by a noisy group of men. A girlish shriek shocked the quiet of the apartment followed by a thudding noise. Alex was in the hallway, fast and low before Scully could blink. She followed, her vision blocked by the huge frame of her superior.

The guns trained on the three men in the doorway went unnoticed as two of the three knelt by the third who was supine on the floor in a dead faint, his long blond hair fanned out on the floor like a platinum halo.

Alex was on the little toad like man and slamming him against the wall with a snarl. "Start talking, toad."

The man's wide mouth gapped open and his glasses fogged up in fear. Sweat immediately formed on his balding head and Alex stepped back in confusion as the stubby man joined his long-haired companion in a faint.

"Krycek, these are Mulder's friends." Scully put in quickly.

Byers turned his head to the familiar voice gratefully. "Scully!"

Alex let the little troll drop to the floor. Scully saw the denied blood lust leak out of his eyes. She shuddered. What was Mulder doing with this man? He was dangerous...worse, he enjoyed the violence he peddled. She looked again at the carrion lying in viscous slumber about the small apartment and she steeled herself. Byers was grabbing her arm like a life-line and she turned to him.

"Scully, where is Mulder? What...what happened here?" His eyes, so gentle and surprisingly innocent, were trying desperately to avoid the gore. "We came to tell Mulder that some pretty big something is messing with computer systems all over. Pretty major...but this...What happened? Where's Mulder?"

Skinner went back to his cell phone and Krycek prowled about like a dangerous cat. Langly's legs twitched, in dreams he was fleeing the hellish scene. Suddenly Frohike was up and Byers was quick to settle the man down after he stopped the little man from running out of the apartment.

A dark chuckle came from Alex and Byers swallowed in fear. He knew who Krycek was. He was the modern version of the grim reaper, a killer with no conscience and no mercy. What he was doing here, in Mulder's apartment was a mystery. They had, of course, seen the violence in the streets on their way out of the city. Even Alexandria was becoming a violent mass of bonfires and bloody passion. Safe inside their rooms they had observed the images of escalating madness with a critical sense of horror. They had, natural assumed the government was testing a chemical weapon and had lost control of it. It was when their systems had begun to be effected that they began to truly connect to the situation. When the electronic gadgets began to fail it was too close to home, not some image of events that while horrifying were shaded in a veneer of unreality. The intermittent voices over radio and television grew increasingly more frantic and when the computer screens had revealed nothing but static the gunmen were more frightened than seeing the bonfires of bone and flesh had done.

"Static...oh just static," Langly moaned and then his eyes opened.

xx

Inner Chamber
Catacombs beneath Club La Lune
Washington DC
1:00 PM

Foxling was sleeping. Murdoch watched the lips part softly as exhalations of warm breath dallied upon the lush fullness. His cock was hard again for the beauty. After the lovely fuck in the bath, Murdoch had carried his prince, still impaled on his cock, in to the bedroom where he rode the pretty to another orgasm...for Murdoch only. He had denied his sweet love pleasure as punishment for the foolish clinging to the other man, Alex. He had enjoyed the sweet sounds of pain as he pounded his jealous fury into the sleek and tender body. He ran a gentle hand down the muscled thighs. He knew Fox was a runner, so sleekly muscled. He bent and licked the shell of the ear. His hot breath in Fox's ear made Fox moan a bit in his sleep.

Murdoch probed between the lush cheeks with his left hand as his right hand stroked the beautiful face. "You are so exquisite my lovely, Foxling. So utterly perfect. After all this time. After all this life, I have found my perfect mate." He closed his eyes for a moment as he found the still slippery entrance. So tight and hot. His cock twitched wanting to bury itself inside. With something akin to regret he stopped caressing the enchanting face and moved to trap the soft cock between strong fingers. He pinched, hard and Fox came awake with a pained grunt. His eyes met the lovely forest eyes of his prize and he smiled. "That's right, Foxling. I'm here. I won't leave you, sweetling."

Fox jerked his hips away from the punishing, pinching fingers and cried out as he pushed, inadvertently, back onto the thick fingers inside his ass. He pulled away from that invasion back into Murdoch's grasping hand and Murdoch squeezed Mulder's sore cock.

"Uh...s.s.s.s.top!" Fox gritted out as his hips surged back away again, impaling him in a humiliating cycle. He was close to panicking.

Murdoch dipped down and licked the honeyed skin of Mulder's shoulder. "Fuck yourself on my fingers, Foxling. Do it to please me. Do it so I won't punish you."

Fox stared at the big man who held him down. He glared, and then gathering saliva and courage, he spit into the monster's face. "Fuck you...let me go!"

Murdoch gripped Fox's cock painfully and with a regretful sigh he imagined his Foxling spread open, tied and luscious. No sooner had he thought it then Fox was bound, limb to post on the four-posted bed face up, those lovely eyes spitting fire. He wanted those slim hips to be raised high, and pillows formed out of nothingness, lifting the plump, quiescent cock to his attention. The long taut, muscles in those pretty legs were tense as his little feast struggled. Murdoch knelt between Fox's thighs and nibbled lightly, teasingly on the fat cock head. Fox's hips bucked in protest and he cursed and questioned Murdoch's lineage. With and appreciative grin for his prince's spirit, Murdoch willed those full lips gagged. Silenced, Fox struggled angrily, futilely. Murdoch set to work making the pretty cock hard.

He spent long, languorous moments licking and nibbling. He chuckled as the cock twitched in response and began to fill out hotly. "So pretty," he husked out. He loved this so. He could smell the sweet flesh. So delicious. He could spend a lifetime between these long, lovely legs. He plopped the juicy head in his greedy mouth and groaned in pleasure at the sweet taste. Fox was making small sounds of distress and Murdoch sucked hard, tonguing the slit in the silky head eagerly. A muffled scream came from those ripe, imprisoned lips and Murdoch lifted his head to smile at his tortured lover.

"Don't fret, Foxling. It is natural to feel pleasure when your lover touches you." Beautiful eyes, more green than he'd ever seen them, glared at him. Fox bucked his hip futilely, making his cock and balls bounce delightfully. Murdoch grasped the now throbbing cock in his hand and stroked it while he took another long lick. "Oh you taste so sweet, Foxling. You should be glad that you are here, safe with me. Your change has made you at once more susceptible to erotic play as well as utterly irresistible to my kind." In keeping with that statement Murdoch dipped to feed on the plump cock again. "You'd never be able to keep your pretty buttocks closed. What a feast you are. So tempting." He lay his upper body against Fox's helpless frame and wrapped his arms beneath Fox's torso. Using his powerful leg muscles as balance he pulled Fox up into a tight embrace, stretching Fox's arms and legs against the bonds. Murdoch buried his face in Fox's neck and smelled and licked at the soft skin found there. He pulled Fox tighter to him and Fox cried out in pain as his body was pulled further off the bed and his joints were stretched painfully. Murdoch rubbed the silken body against his hard muscular frame and growled in lust. He rubbed his aching, hard cock against Fox's. "See how hard you make me, Foxling?" He bit the taut flesh of Mulder's jaw. "You make me ache for you, Foxling."

Fox couldn't even struggle, his every movement was agony as Murdoch held him tight. His face was bathed in hot licks and his mole was sucked in hard. He closed his eyes and pictured Alex's beautiful face and his tender touches. He tried to pretend he was with Alex. His lower lip was bitten hard, as Murdoch growled and moaned in a frenzy of passion. The pain shattered the vision of Alex. Alex, who, though a ruthless killer, would never hurt him. Murdoch's face loomed above his, flushed dark with passion. Fox felt terror knife its way through him as Murdoch's eyes burned orange fire. Utterly inhuman. The dark face and hair and the burning eyes, frightened Mulder into stillness, and suddenly he believed very much, in demons.

Murdoch saw the pain in his prince's eyes and surprised himself again by loosening g his grip. "I love you little, Foxling," he whispered in a passion-husked voice. He couldn't resist those lips. He began licking the gag-parted flesh and immediately the gag disappeared so he could kiss his terrified lover. He humped his huge cock against Fox's more modest eight inches and felt the inhalation of reluctant pleasure sucked into Fox's mouth. He sucked on Fox's tongue, and then his sweet lips. Their eyes locked and Murdoch knew he would never want anyone as much as this beautiful man. Suddenly Fox's legs were released and then drawn up, the tanned thighs pushed against his chest. Murdoch grinned as Foxling panicked. Invisible bonds held the position and Murdoch slid down to plunder other moist warm places.

Fox renewed his struggles as his ball were squeezed and pulled. He bit his lip to keep from begging as Murdoch bent between the spread buttocks. He closed his eyes tight as the hot, knowing tongue began to stroke his sensitive anus.

"Have you ever been tongue fucked until you came screaming, Foxling?" Murdoch breathed hotly against the tight pink flesh.

Fox tossed his head in denial, eyes shocked open.

Murdoch bit at the sensitive spot, alternating hard licks with nibbling bites. He wrapped his arms under and around Fox's spread thighs, pulling the sweet ass closer to his ravenous mouth. His cock throbbed when his Foxling began to moan and beg. He growled his lust out when Fox began to scream. So utterly uninhibited, those screams. Murdoch's tongue lengthened and thickened as he pushed it in and out of the silken spot, created just for his use. He jabbed and stroked the pleasure kernel and Fox was brought to the brink of orgasm. When he felt the body beneath him tense with impending ecstasy he withdrew his tongue pulling back to stare at the tear-stained, passion flushed face. He stroked Fox's pebbled nipples softly, until sanity began to return to the lovely face. Then he would bend down to start the cycle again.

Hours later he still tortured his captive lover and sobs of frustration and pain racked the succulent body. Fox was babbling incoherently, already having promised anything if only he could come. It took only a few heavy licks of Fox's prostate to bring him screaming to the edge. Murdoch sat back then and let Fox loose. Fox was shivering, confused. Best of all, Fox was hungry for it. He could see the hatred and desperation war in Mulder's expressive eyes.

Murdoch oiled the fingers of his right hand. "Do you want to come, Foxling?"

Mulder whimpered, and writhed on the bed. He wanted so to deny Murdoch his due. But it was as if he was on fire. He wanted to come so badly...he'd give anything to feel the sweet, pulsing pleasure ignite him.

"Do you, Foxling? Do want to come?"

Fox was shaking. He couldn't think...his mind was filled with images of sex...hard thrusts...dripping cocks. He stared down at his own weeping erection, but his ass was on fire. He looked into those strangely glowing eyes and nodded.

"Say it," Murdoch hissed.

"I want to come," Mulder whispered, too hot to be ashamed.

Murdoch smiled. "Fuck yourself on my fingers." He sat on his heels and spread his thighs. Wiggling his glistening fingers he smiled at his lover. "Come here. Your back to my chest...open your ass for my fingers."

Trembling Mulder moved to position himself between Murdoch's thighs. He spread his buttocks with shaking hands and lowered himself on to Murdoch's thick fingers. He nearly sobbed as those digits scraped his hungry prostate. He moved to feel more of that thickness.

"Wrap your arms about my neck, Foxling."

"Oh...please." Even Fox didn't know what he was asking for. But he reached behind himself and wrapped his arms about the thick neck of the man who enslaved him and he gasped in pleasure. "Oh...oh yes...in me."

"Ride my fingers, Foxling." Murdoch was on fire. His cock was sliding up and down the deep crack of Fox's buttocks as Fox moved to fuck himself on Murdoch's fingers. He hooked his fingers to hit Fox's prostate and his prince sobbed and his hips began to move in circular movements as Murdoch began to suck in Mulder's ear.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..."

Murdoch lifted the fragile human frame and positioned the hot hole over his own throbbing cock and slammed it down. Heat and vice. A vice of strength and passion engulfed Murdoch's cock and the two men screamed in unison, pumping together, racing, fighting for orgasm. Murdoch exploded inside Mulder's tight insides as his sweet prince's hands clenched tight on Murdoch's neck. Murdoch watched the plump cock explode without being touched and, gently he kissed the sexy mole, letting the hot ass pump a few more times on his exploding cock.

"Oh, Foxling, you are so good at being my fuck." He kissed the long neck. "You will always be mine." Murdoch frowned. He would have to find a way to keep his Foxling alive far longer than his human tissue would allow. While he and the Others were eternal, humans no matter changed or not, were mortal, and they would die. The Opening would have prolonged Foxling's life by fifty or so years, but that would never be long enough for Murdoch. Surely there was a way.

Fox was struggling with himself, Murdoch knew. The change had affected his prince...not in the way it affected the masses in D.C. He was still human, still rational and independent. There would be few of these humans in D.C. where the populace would run mad very shortly...screwing themselves to death, killing each other or simply killing themselves. As the Change radiated out the effects would lessen, but that wouldn't save humanity. Human's like his prince would be priceless, touched by the Opening and the initial Change they would be perfected and rare. Fox's looks wouldn't change much, except he would appear much younger...something Murdoch wasn't sure he would like...Mulder was utter perfection as it was. Fox and others like him would be addictive...so sweetly fuckable men and women would kill to have them.

Murdoch grinned, watching sanity return to his prince's face. It wasn't the humans, though, that would pose the greatest threat to Fox and his fellow changed survivors. The biggest threat would come from the non-humans, the interesting and delightfully horrifying creatures that were even now escaping from the chains that bound them to the realm of nightmares. Fox would grow to appreciate the safety of belonging to him. Surely that brilliant mind could anticipate what the wolves had wanted to do to him, down in the catacombs. Surely, Foxling must have known that the wolves would have dragged him deep into the dark and raped him until he could no longer move. He would have had to listen as the human guards were then devoured, eaten alive and screaming. The wolves wouldn't kill Fox any more than any other of his kind would, but they would not cherish him, caress him, pamper him or love him enough to punish him when he was a naughty boy. No, to them he would simply be a hot fuck...totally irresistible and sweet, but no more.

Foxling was lucky he was protected. Soon the Others would come and they too would be drawn to the changed ones. There would be hundreds of these lovely humans, a veritable feast that would be claimed quickly by ravenous creatures. Murdoch had never been attracted to women, it had always been men that he craved, but he bet there would be some women who would soon discover what being a sex object //really// was. Ogres and trolls were known to sustain erections for days, and both creatures were connoisseurs of female flesh in the most normal of circumstances. He chuckled, imagining Fox's beautiful partner being pounded non-stop by a drooling hairy troll, her pale limbs slack from the futility of struggle.

Murdoch let his mind turn to the night ahead. The final sacrifices would be made and then...he grinned darkly, "And then...all mine!" He frowned a bit then. There would be the Others to contend with. The Others were first bloods who had been born to be sacrificed, but who had escaped their fate. Not because their parents had been unwilling, but because they had been stolen by another member of the Mediggo who had had a change of heart and had wanted to save the child from being killed. The rarity of this was notable. The parents, no matter how willing to sacrifice would be killed and the line ended. There were twenty such first blood children, now grown. They would ascend alongside him, but as humans, their power would be less than his own. He may have lived as a human for millennia, but he had never been one.

He would need to bring as many of these human ascendants to him, as soon as possible. For while they would not be as powerful as he, they could join forces and successfully oppose him. The closer to the Opening one of the twenty chosen were when they ascended, the more powerful they would become. He knew instinctively one of his brothers was near and growing dangerously strong, stronger than the human yet realized, and stronger than Murdoch had ever anticipated a human ascendant could become. He had felt the Opening greedily feeding this Other with the fierce abandon of a mother feeding a child. He could only hope this one would come to his side and obey him. Initially the Others would have to come to him. They would be compelled to do so, and for one meeting all twenty-one would form a circle and close the Opening, forever locking out the world from which they had come, forever sealing the fate on the conquered vistas of Earth. After that moment it was unknown. He could not control them. They would have to choose to side with him. They would, too, want to claim as many of the changed humans as they could. Murdoch mused that he would have to claim more himself. Females as well as males for breeding purposes. It wouldn't do to cross breed and ruin the perfection of these genetically altered pretties. There would be an eternity of such humans if proper breeding was supervised. He would claim twenty females for those purposes he decided. Perhaps a few hot little men to toy with as well. He grinned. It was going to be glorious.

He cradled his precious burden and kissed the top of the silken head. Fox was falling asleep. His eyes were drooping tiredly and a small yawn made its way down into his chest. Murdoch watched enchanted and let his prince lie down. Such beauty, so much sexy skin. He knew the change was drawing him in, making him insatiable for his prince, but he had things to attend. He grinned and with a small smack on the ripe, oiled ass, he happily went to attend to them.

xx

The men, introduced to Alex Krycek as Mr. Jones and Mr. Smith, waited as Murdoch poured himself a glass of zinfandel. Jones, whose true name was Adam Croft tapped the small tape that rested on the iron table, nervously looking at his companion, Warls Barol, a.k.a. Mr. Smith. They were both active in the political scene, though in separate parties.

Murdoch turned to them with a blank expression. He sipped his wine and watched the nervous men twitch in their skin. "What of Mr. Spender? Will he be amendable to further negotiations?" Murdoch asked finally.

Croft cleared his throat. "Mr. Spender and the group he represents will be willing to aid us, given the right price."

"The allies they protect will be a problem, Master," Barol added nervously.

Murdoch knew all this. He had seen the man Spender in a dream. The old man was an important ally...or would be. What he was interested in was why two of his chosen would visibly and audibly react when they heard the name of the man his prince claimed to love. He sat in a leather and steel chair and leaned closer to his nervous companions. "Tell me all of it."

Croft slid the tape toward Murdoch. "This is the tape of the surveillance we were doing on Mr. Spender." He looked at Barol for a moment. "We came up with the routine request for a hit...only this time he had the assassin meet with us."

"Totally irregular you understand, master, we have never met with any of the men or woman the Consortium sends to jump through our hoops," Barol said quickly.

"The assassin...he is on these tapes." Croft nodded at the small tape Murdoch was fondling.

"Alex Krycek," Murdoch mused.

The two men were startled by his perception, despite knowing what he was. They nodded in unison.

Murdoch motioned toward the shadows and a hulking man emerged. Croft could see other huge men in the shadows and he shuddered. Guards. Murdoch's personal guards were always wolves. He thanked a god he didn't believe in that the wolves were in human form at the moment. The large man who took the tape and moved toward the soon to be useless television, made the two men shiver in fear. Garren was his name. The name that even a pure blood would fear. Brilliant, feral and terrifying. He stood 6'4" in his human guise, and well over 7' changed. Viscious Garren, pack leader and Murdoch's one companion throughout the centuries. Only Murdoch need not fear him. The pack was terrified of him. Soon all humans would be as well. Garren pushed play and with a small, hungry smile he bowed at Murdoch and retreated a bit behind his master. The tape played. On screen smoke swirled around the man, Spender as he made polite talk until his attention was grabbed elsewhere. His face tightened and his hand shook a small bit as he drew up the cigarette to his lips.

"This is when Krycek comes," Croft announced, eager to see the beauty again.

The camera, hidden in a tie clip, changed perspective as Croft had shifted in his seat to catch the approach of the promised solution to their problem. Murdoch's expression didn't change as the camera showed the young man moving toward the table. He was incredibly beautiful...like a cat, all sleek muscled lines and glowing eyes. Murdoch narrowed his eyes. The man, Alex, had not been done justice in the grainy images taken from Fox's apartment. The assassin was glowering at the men at the table, and Murdoch had to smile fully at the near sulky, though dangerous quality to his rival. Murdoch watched how the green eyes narrowed in contempt as Alex settled down at the table with Spender. He noticed how the finely drawn nostrils flared a bit as Spender had toyed with the delicate hoops Alex wore in his small ears. The beauty looked like he wanted to spit and scratch. A small growl sounded behind Murdoch, and he smiled. Garren obviously liked what he saw on screen.

"Spender is more crafty than even I gave him credit for," Murdoch mused in a deceptively lazy voice. "He knows both your weaknesses. I take it you jumped through his hoop rather than he jumping through ours?" At the flushed, guilty looks he received Murdoch nodded. "Very crafty," he said to himself. Spender would be valuable in ridding the world of the alien presence that threatened his own plans.

"I thought perhaps, master, that I could take care of this impudent young man." Croft said carefully. "Punish him for trespassing against you, of course."

"What? No, master, I ought to be the one to take care of Krycek...I have served you longer," Barol objected in a high pitched voice.

Murdoch held up a hand, irritated by their obvious lust. "Leave me now." He looked up quickly as the two did not immediately leave. At his look, the two hurriedly took their leave.

Garren had been riveted to the screen. He felt numb. He had never seen such beauty. He made a small sound, and his master looked to him and laughed softly. "Garren, you seem distracted."

"No, master."

Murdoch could smell the arousal coming from his head of security. The other guards in the shadows were uneasy as their leader became agitated. "I should just kill the little cat and be done with it," he said casually, while hiding a smile at the reaction his words provoked in the large man. Wolves, even the most brilliant, were predictable. Pack leader or no, Garren was territorial to a fault, and it was apparent he was entranced by the beautiful creature on the screen. Garren's nostrils were flared, and Murdoch knew he was aching to transform and go hunting //his// little cat out. "Perhaps I should gift him to one of our new allies. The Others will no doubt be coming into power now...they would love to have something this beautiful...especially if he is changed by the opening." Murdoch stared at the frozen image of his scrumptious rival and could tell that Krycek, like Foxling, was changed. Very interesting, the possibilities.

Garren tensed. He could not openly disagree with his master, but the green-eyed cat would be his, not gifted to a human ascendant. His master would have to bring the Others to him in some other way. His hands ached with the pressure of his desire to transform. He wanted to hunt...to find the little cat and claim him. If anything claimed him before Garren could, Garren would tear it apart.

Murdoch waved Garren away and turned to rewind the tape. He wanted to watch the scene again. He stopped the tape when it focused on Krycek and let it play forward again. His Foxling had good taste. Beauty or not, however, Foxling was his. If he were to keep the little cat, Alex would have to learn that lesson very quickly.

Apartment #42
Hegal Place
Alexandria, Virginia
12:30pm

"Okay that is it. I am not sitting around here one more minute. Fox is in trouble and we are sitting doing nothing." Alex looked into Dana's earnest gaze.

"We aren't doing nothing, Krycek. We are planning..."

"Wake up. Scully. No one is coming. Everyone in this crazy city has lost it. There are people hiding in their homes...the dead bodies are piling up and you think even an Assistant Director has the pull to get a strike team in order to rescue one Agent?"

"And potentially end this crisis. If we can take Murdoch into custody. We can stop this from happening." Dana stood and walked over to a much happier trio of gunmen.

Langly beamed at her. "Mulder's equipment works. I'm on the net."

Frohike's glasses reflected the screen but his eyes were looking sideways at the dark haired man sitting on the black, leather couch. "We know now that whatever is happening is spreading fast...reports of social...uh...disturbance are being reported in Texas and all the way up into Canada.

Scully narrowed her eyes. "What in the hell is going on?"

"It's just us," Skinner said tersely from the doorway. "The whole city is falling apart. The officers that are left are being used to evacuate the political big shots. We go in alone."

Krycek stood, slowly. "Let me guess. You just verified what I have been saying for the last twenty minutes?"

Skinner stared at the annoying man. Krycek's eyes burned jade fire and his bow shaped mouth was tight in anger. He was a very alluring man, Skinner reluctantly admitted. His body was muscular and sexy. The large bulge at his crotch reminded Skinner that Krycek had trespassed. He could see Mulder's swollen lips wrapped around what looked to be a substantial cock and he had to look away from the bastard. He could think, suddenly, of several ways to punish a bad, trespassing, pretty boy. He flushed with surprise. Having Krycek, tied and beaten...naked and hot and begging for it...was not on his agenda. Regardless, his cock jumped a bit. It only took an image of Mulder's face to bring Skinner back to reality.

"You three," he barked at the Lone Gunman, causing them to start. "We need your help. We'll need to get past whatever type of security they have below the club."

"Baku assured me that the main entrance was the easiest entrance. It is in a warehouse a few blocks from the club. Apparently the entrance in the club itself is more dangerous...something about the guards being more ravenous in those tunnels." Scully shrugged. "I don't know what that means, but the entrance in the warehouse allows for the use of a vehicle." At the blank stares of the men surrounding her she explained. "Baku is a member of the cult...well he was a servant at any rate. Mulder and I helped him escape...sort of...anyway it isn't important.

"We'll need weapons," Krycek pointed out.

"Taken care of," Skinner snapped.

"We would be glad to help get Mulder away from this creep," Frohike said fiercely. "No one messes with one of our own." His fists were clenched and Alex had to admit he looked dangerous. An illusion of course. After all the little man had fainted when Alex had held him aloft. Not the action of a dangerous man. Still he was obviously loyal to Fox. That earned the little man a place in Alex's 'hands off' book.

"I am accessing the city planners system...it is rough going, but I should be able to access...yes I'm in and accessing plans for warehouses in the area." Langly was near drooling as he sped from one plan to the next. "Hello! X marks the spot." He let Krycek peer over his shoulder, the flush of success overriding his natural fear of the dangerous creature.

"What's this?" Krycek asked, tapping a dark area on the plan laid out on screen.

"It looks like a connector tunnel...that'd be my guess." Langly looked up into the sexy face and remembered to feel fear. "Uh, Sir. Sir I mean."

Krycek looked to Skinner and tilted his head toward the screen indicating Skinner should take a look.

Skinner made his way to the monitor and after a moment a small smile, chilling in its masked fury, played on his lips. "That's it."

Six heads went together, planning a rescue attempt in a town that had lost its reason.

xx

Catacombs
10:15 p.m.

Skinner and Krycek rode down in the elevator in tense silence. They had managed to use the van that had been intended for Alex's own abduction. They had been let into the warehouse with Langly driving, wearing the uniform of one of the slain, would-be kidnappers. Frohike almost blew the operation as they pulled into the empty warehouse. He was sitting in the passenger seat, also bedecked in a stolen, too big uniform. He grabbed his stolen medallion and lifting it in a toasting manner, said, "Rock on, Brother."

The guard had looked confused and Langly hurried to say, "We finally subdued the other prisoner. The Ascendant is waiting for him."

Byers, Krycek, Skinner and Scully were all dark shapes in the back of the van. Byers pushed Krycek up a bit so the guard could see him tied and furiously glaring. The guard grinned at the pretty man. He had just come on duty but everyone knew that the Ascendant was expecting another captive. He waved the van in and Byers quickly untied Krycek. "I...I didn't push you too hard did I...K-Krycek? I am strong for my size...sometimes I forget. It wasn't intentional."

Krycek nodded. "No problem."

"G-Good. You know I wouldn't intentionally..."

"Shut up, Byers," Frohike snapped nervously.

They were met with more guards at a large metal door. "That's it, the connecting door," Skinner observed moving forward in the van slightly to see through the windshield.

Scully checked her weapon. "Review the plan, Sir."

The door slid open as the second set of guards received the all-clear from the first set. Frohike used a small microphone to digitally record the electronic signal that unlocked the control box of the doors. He worked frantically to be able to recreate the sound when they were trying to exit. He half listened as Skinner repeated the plan. Skinner and Krycek would find Mulder and bring him to the van. The gunman and Scully were to guard the van and keep the escape route open.

"Oh God!" Langly whispered as he drove the van down the steep grade into the dark.

Frohike looked up and swallowed. "Oh shit." Frohike pushed his glasses up and tightened his lips. His friend was down in this dark pit. The darkness swallowed the van and the passengers felt the darkness as a tangible presence.

The elevator doors slid open and the two men stepped out into a torch-lit tunnel. Skinner took the lead and they moved quickly up the path, keeping to the largest, brightest tunnel. Krycek heard odd noises coming from smaller tunnels and movement out of the corner of his eyes. Every instinct in his body was screaming for him to run. He ignored them.

Skinner heard the guttural sounds of a language inside his head and knew it was somehow coming from creatures in the shadows. He had the impression of strength and killing passion. He could smell his own blood through these creatures...it smelled hot and sweet. He smiled grimly. He knew they wouldn't touch him, wouldn't dare. Why, he couldn't say, but it was connected somehow to the strange things that were happening to him personally. All thoughts of skulking beasts fled as he could sense Mulder nearby. He threw a look back at the younger man following him. "Mulder is just up ahead," he said grimly. He grinned wolfishly at the young man's look of surprise. "Don't ask me how I know, Krycek, just follow me."

Krycek nodded. "Skinner, there is something foll..." His words were cut off as something huge and fast grabbed him and shoved him into a dark tunnel. He fell back and the creature fell atop him. The air was pushed out from his lungs, as his vision was filled with teeth and hair.

It smelled the human. It smelled good to it. It was hungry and was about to tear open the soft throat when the smell hit him. It growled in surprise. The human was pretty, and it wanted him. The eyes were green and the lips soft and pink, no biting teeth only pretty, white square things. It wanted to make the human pant and lick and bite. It grew hard against the human's clothed form. It wanted to take this little one away from these dark tunnels and bring it to the forest...own it...take it forever. It began to use its talons for tearing off the clothing instead of ripping off the flesh. It growled out a warning to others of its pack that had smelled the scent and were closing in to challenge him for the human. It howled in pain as something sharp and cold cut into its side. It didn't stop its work at trying to remove the humans clothes as the pain struck again.

Krycek stabbed his eight-inch knife into the hairy creature seven times before it fell still on him. Only seconds had passed but it felt like an eternity. The corpse was torn off him and he saw three other wolf men reaching for him, and then fighting each other to keep the others from reaching him. He rose quickly and they turned as one to keep him from escape. He was shocked to see all the creatures were sexually aroused. Suddenly they were backing away whining and growling angrily. Krycek turned to see Skinner cautiously approaching, his gun trained on the wolves.

The wolves wanted the pretty human...wanted him so badly that they were almost tempted to challenge the frightening one that smelled somewhat like their master. But survival instinct took over. The big human could hurt them. They moved further back into the dark tunnel.

Krycek backed away until they were back in the well-lit tunnel. "I guess they're afraid of guns," Krycek tried to joke.

Skinner knew better. He also knew what the wolves had wanted and had been ever so tempted to let them take Krycek. His innate desire to protect those who needed protecting, mingled with a growing sense of territorialism for the bastard had urged him to aid Krycek. "Let's go get Mulder."

Krycek saw two dead wolves in the corridor and wondered how Skinner had killed them...he'd heard no gun fire. He looked at the big man warily and nodded a bit shakily. "Let's do it and get the fuck out of this place."

Inner Chambers
Catacombs beneath La Lune
Washington D.C.
10:30 p.m.

Mulder pulled against the tethers that bound his wrists to the metal bedframe. His ankles were bound so far apart he could feel the soft breeze of the ceiling fan on his tender nether regions. He clenched his buttocks reflexively trying to hide the abused entrance for fear Murdoch would come back and take him again. Throughout the long horrible day he had been awakened to find Murdoch moving in him, taking him to screaming orgasm and leaving him in despair. His body was no loner his own. It responded hungrily to Murdoch's powerful body. He would find his ass slamming backward as he begged for Murdoch to do it. Maddening pleasure, so intense his voice was hoarse from his screams. His body was a marionette for Murdoch. However, his mind was his own and he wanted nothing more than to escape. He felt sick when he thought of Murdoch touching him...he felt sick when he considered having to look at himself in a mirror. God he wanted Alex. Strange how so quickly Alex had become an anchor. He wanted those arms around him, those lips whispering his name. Mulder began to cry in frustration as the tethers held. He struggled viscously feeling the cut of leather into flesh. He was losing it he knew, but it was all too much suddenly and he thrashed madly on the bed, sobbing, desperate to escape.

Entering the large bedroom, Alex felt as if someone had punched him. Fox was tied, naked and exposed, to a large bed. His lover was struggling against the bonds and crying, making every part of Alex hurt. He rushed to the bed, un-mindful of any danger in the room. For the first time in a long time Alex wasn't cautious.

Skinner was there to shoot the cultist who was pointing a gun at Alex, but Alex barely spared him a glance. He went to Fox and put a shaking hand on the warm silken flesh of Fox's writhing back. "Hey, hey, Fox...c'mon calm down, baby. It's okay. I am going to get you out of here."

Fox heard the voice, and he turned a tear-streaked face to Alex. The vision was wonderful. He doubted his sanity and shook his head, "Alex?"

"Yeah, baby, let's get you out of here."

Fox realized Alex was truly there and he struggled again, "Alex, help me. Help me out of these. Please hurry. Please, Alex."

Alex's lips tightened at the state Fox was in. "I'm going to cut you loose, baby. C'mon, calm down for me."

Fox nodded and swallowed hard. His eyes locked with Alex's and he calmed a bit.

Alex took his knife, still smeared with blood from that wolf-like creature and began to slice at the thick leather. He had freed one hand only when Skinner approached the bed.

Skinner spared one glance at the glistening anus so cruelly exposed and he jerked away. Ashamed that he wanted the semen so obviously covering that small entrance to be his. His fists clenched in anger. "We need to go now, Krycek," he barked.

Mulder gasped, horrified that his superior was seeing him...seeing all of him, trussed up like some Byzantine pleasure slave. He turned a shocked face to see the concerned face of his boss and then he jerked back to look, gasping at Alex. He hid his face in his arm with a wounded gasp, and Alex glared at Skinner.

Skinner grabbed one ankle tether and with no effort he ripped it in half. He repeated the process with the other ankle, never once looking at Mulder's naked form. His hand shook as he lightly brushed the tender skin of Mulder's ankle. It wasn't sexual that shiver, just intimate. He wanted nothing more than to kill Murdoch for this. Not for trespassing, but for hurting Mulder.

Alex was gaping as Skinner tore the thick leather like paper and was still agape when Skinner freed Mulder's other arm and began to lift him from the black satin sheets. Alex snapped out of it at that and he snarled out, "I've got him, Skinner."

Skinner's head snapped up as if startled. He let Alex pull Mulder to his feet, but said in a dangerous tone. "I can carry him easier than you."

Mulder was snapped out of his shamed silence, and he glared at the two fuming men. "I am not a fucking invalid. //I// have me. Just get me some goddamn clothes." His tone silenced both men and Skinner hurriedly found a large pair of pants that had been laid over the back of a velvet chair. Mulder shook his head wildly, "Not those...those are...his." The last word was a whisper so pained that it almost went unheard.

"Mulder, put on the pants. We are leaving. Now!" Skinner's voice of utter authority was not the only force that compelled Mulder to put on the too big trousers. He //had// to obey.

Alex handed Mulder the belt from a silken robe to use as a belt and then he gave Mulder's face a gentle kiss. "We'll get out of this place, baby." He looked into the frightened eyes, and he smiled a bit. "I promise." He turned to hurry through the door at Mulder's nod. Skinner brought up the rear as they retraced their steps.

Mulder saw the dead wolf creatures and shuddered. They were changing in death. It was true, he mused, the legends of werewolves. When killed they reverted to human form. "Did you have to use silver?" He asked, dazed.

"What? Baby, what?" Alex asked, turning back for a moment.

"Move it, Krycek. Mulder, stop asking questions and move." Walter barked out. Not surprisingly, the two younger men hurried on.

Something was burrowing in the loose soil beneath their feet. It was behind them and travelling fast. They made the iron elevator and Krycek pointed his gun at the furrow traveling toward them as Skinner leapt into the elevator. The door began to slide close, in an overly languorous manner and the creature from beneath the ground began to claw itself out. Long, hooked talons scrabbled upwards, searching for purchase as a domed, hairless pale head emerged. The creature was the length of a man, but narrow. Incredibly like an earth worm in shape. Cavernous mouth filled with teeth grinned at the stunned trio before the elevator closed and they began their ascent.

Mulder was going into shock, Alex surmised, as he cupped the beautiful face and examined him. "Hold on, baby. Just a little bit more. Can you do it for me? Just a little bit more, Fox...just a little more."

Fox nodded, vaguely. "Of course I can, Alex. I see things like that all the time. I believe that was a monster...a human...worm...thing. I saw a picture of it...Chinese book...they eat...entrails...fresh of course. Never thought I'd see one in...in a tunnel that had dead werewolves lying around in it though. I am not really clear on why that is..."

Alex cast a nervous look at Skinner with narrowed green eyes that were truly cat-like.

Walter took Fox by the shoulders and shook him lightly. "Snap out of it, Agent Mulder."

Alex looked like he wanted to shoot Skinner.

"I need you to work with us. Do you understand?" Skinner's warm eyes bore deep into Mulder's thoughts, and he nodded. "Good. I know this is hard for..." The elevator slid open, and Skinner propelled his agent out.

The dark van was waiting and Dana shot another cultist who was attempting to approach the vehicle. "Move it," she shouted, and the three men ran full tilt for the van just as the world began to shake.

A balding, bespectacled head peered out of the open side panel. "Run! Fly like the wind! And for God's sake don't look behind you!" Frohike screamed, his eyes huge behind his thick frames.

Mulder immediately looked over his shoulder and saw dozens of the worm creatures oozing out of the elevator, having chewed through the metal floor with their plentiful teeth. "Jesus Christ!" He shouted and turned to run faster than he'd ever ran before. They leapt into the van and Scully jammed the van's gas pedal to the floor.

The dark ascent up the access road was a terse, quiet ride as the gibbering and howling of creatures running behind them heralded their progress with nightmarish abandon. Langly sat in the passenger seat, trying to concentrate on duplicating the electronic signal that had opened the large door separating the tunnel and the warehouse. He caught a glimpse of something huge outside his window, and he let out a small cry of distress.

"Whatever you are going to do, Langly, do it now," Scully hissed as they approached the massive metal door. Something landed on the roof of the van and Byers was yelling about werewolves in the back. Langly pushed a button and a silent signal was sent to the control box on the door and was accepted with a blinking green light. The van didn't slow its progress as it hurtled toward the opening door. Scully scrunched her face up as she angled the van to just make it through the space opened, and sparks flew from the side of the van as they shot from the dark into the light.

They were screeching into the street within seconds and Skinner shouted, "Head north, agent Scully."

Scully nodded and with amazing skill she drove the van around countless obstacles.

She managed to get the group out of the city quickly by taking a northward path out of Georgetown. She drove speedily on darkened roads, woodlands on either side absorbing the lights from the van's headlights. The pulsing light from the Pink Sphere in the sky began to expand and twirl like a tornado viewed from above.

Alex cradled Fox to his chest and stared astonished at the otherworldly light display. Fox was shivering slightly but he seemed oblivious of his surroundings. Skinner watched the two together and wanted to rip his agent out of Krycek's arms. He felt his stomach tighten, but not with jealousy. Beads of sweat were rolling down his face and he clutched at the sides of his head. "Stop the van," he said shakily. "Stop it!" he yelled. Scully reluctantly pulled to the side of the road alongside a small meadow.

Skinner tore his way out of the van and stumbled into the meadow. Krycek stayed in the van with Mulder, but the rest of the occupants hurried after Skinner with looks of fright mingled with worry on their faces. Skinner fell to his knees with a roar of agony and Scully approached him to help, but Frohike grabbed her and held her tight. "Don't, Scully. Look at him!"

Electricity was beginning to dance about Skinner with strange pink fingers and he spread his arms wide. Suddenly he was hit by a beam of energy and Scully searched out the source, finding it to be the sphere. She saw the whole world light up, heard Skinner screaming and then the sphere was exploding outward and they were all immediately thrown to the ground with the force of the concussion. Pink light covered everything and the world shook again as it had earlier. Then she knew nothing, her head falling down to the soft wild grass.

She woke to find Skinner standing above her with a strange look on his face. She felt fear for a moment, but then she saw that he was extending a hand.

"Scully, come on we don't have any time. We have to get you all inside somewhere."

His voice was the same, but she felt he wasn't the same Skinner she'd known and trusted. However, she too wanted to get inside somewhere. She took the proffered hand and he lifted her easily. She saw the gunmen still sprawled unconscious and she hurried to aid Skinner in rousing them. Skinner went to the van and instead of climbing in to stay, he simply picked Mulder up and held the unconscious man in his arms. "Wake Krycek and follow me," he barked out.

"Sir, why are you walking?" Scully asked as she got in the van to fetch Krycek.

"The van won't work anymore," Skinner said and disappeared into the darkness without further explanation.

She woke Krycek and jumped out of the van to catch up with Skinner and the gunmen, who had followed the big man obediently. Krycek stumbled after them and tried to glare at Skinner for holding Mulder but was too confused...too blurred about events.

"Sir, A.D. Sir? Why don't you wake up Mulder? Is he all right? Why are you carrying him? Can't he walk?" Byers rambled on nervously.

In truth Skinner didn't want to wake Mulder, he was luxuriating in holding that sexy body, smelling the smell of sex on him. Mulder was so beautiful in his arms. He belonged there. He stared down at the plump lips and his cock lengthened and hardened. He could visualize parting those lips with his cock. He groaned imagining the velvet heat.

"Huh? Huh, Sir?" Byers persisted.

"He is too weak," Skinner snapped and spared the bearded man a look. He was startled by Byer's appeal...nothing physical just some strange attractant. He looked at all those following him and all had the same appeal...though in different degrees. Scully, always beautiful, shone like a radiant gem, so lush and sexy that he wanted her as well. Krycek was like a magnet, so beautiful he seemed alien. Skinner closed his eyes for a moment's respite. He had no idea why but even Frohike and Langly were somewhat sexy. None inspired him as much as the precious bundle in his arms, but he knew on an instinctive level that the group was changed. Krycek seemed the most changed, after Fox, but all were effected to some degree. If he could find Frohike sexy, than either he was insane or things were forever changed. He knew what he was at least. Knowledge from the Opening had suffused him. His parents had not been his real parents. He had been born, not for sacrifice but to ascend...a balancing mechanism to the Ascendant. Nature demanded such balances. He realized that he could have forced the van to move, but he shook off that option. He wanted to understand the full extent of his new power before he revealed it. He knew one thing with utter certainty. He was one of a very few. He would be part of the new power structure of the world and as such he would be denied nothing he wanted. He looked down at his love and grinned. Denied nothing he wanted indeed. Mulder would belong to him and grow to love it...and crave it.

The group made it to a darkened home. The family had abandoned it when the first outbreaks of violence had begun. Mulder had awakened just as they entered the small cluttered building. He had blinked up at Skinner and then flushed as he realized he was being carried like a woman with Skinner's arms around his shoulders and under his knees.

"Put me down, Sir," he demanded shakily.

Skinner reluctantly complied and joined Scully in a search for candles.

Alex was at Fox's side immediately. "How are you?"

Fox straightened up tall and lifted his chin a bit defiantly. "I'm fine, Alex. I just need to take a shower or something. Really I want a shower." His moss green eyes were rational but didn't stay locked to Alex's for long.

"There is no electricity, but let me see if there is any bottled water. You can...uh...clean up a bit at least." Alex led Mulder into the moon-lit kitchen and opened the refrigerator. It was still cold, but dark.

Frohike entered with a lit candle, his eyes wide in the flickering light. "This is just a little black-out. The electricity will come up soon." His voice brooked no disagreement. He handed the candle to Krycek and left the two alone, walking in a daze to find his fellow gunmen for succor.

Krycek used the candle to illuminate the contents of the fridge and found two gallon jugs of water. He took them both out. "Got some," he announced.

Fox took them and said, "I am going to the bathroom...alone."

Krycek nodded slowly, "Sure, Fox."

The group settled down after some time. Dana took one room to herself and the gunman opted to nest down in the living room together. The occupants had left most of their belongings so there were plenty of blankets and pillows. Fox had changed into a pair of sweats and a T-shirt found amongst the clean laundry. Skinner was outside. He had declared he was taking first watch, but in truth he had desired to be alone with his thoughts.

Krycek led Mulder to another room and they lay facing each other on the queen-sized bed. Fox stroked his lover's beautiful face. "I knew you would come you know?" He ran a thumb over Alex's bowed lower lip. "I knew it."

Alex kissed Fox's thumb. "I wish I had come sooner."

Fox's eyes looked haunted for a moment. He leaned forward and kissed Alex, "So do I," he murmured against Alex's lips. "So do I."

Alex kissed the soft lips back and ran a gentle hand down Mulder's arm. "What can I do? I feel...helpless and that isn't an easy feeling for me."

Mulder had to smile at that. "Just being here with you is enough." He moved closer so the tops of their thighs touched. "I love you, Alex. I do! Really!" His whorish behavior with Murdoch made him frantic to convince Alex that his love was firmly settled with him. His eyes searched Alex's face for some sign that he knew how wantonly Fox had betrayed him.

Alex smiled and pulled Fox to him. "Is that right?" He covered the lush mouth with his own and the two kissed deeply, slowly, for several long moments. Fox broke the kiss and covered Alex's face with soft expressions of love. He trailed kisses over the high cheekbones and across the pert nose. He felt the need, the almost uncontrollable need to remind his body of his true lover. He pushed Alex back against the sheets and Alex submitted wordlessly. Fox spent an hour rediscovering Alex's body. Alex lay passively silent as Fox caressed him. He knew it wasn't about lust but about Fox's need to feel in control, to feel stable. Fox was gentle, almost hesitant as he cupped Alex's scrotum in one hand, his lips feeding slowly on Alex's. Despite his intention to let Fox play without sex, Alex grew hard under the tender ministrations of his lover.

Fox felt the hardness against his own soft member and his body jerked in reaction, hardening in a moment. He looked into Alex's glowing eyes and saw only love and passion. They stared silently at one another for a moment before Alex spread his legs wide, their dark tan contrasted vividly on the white sheets, even in the silvery thin light. "Take me, Fox."

Fox thrilled to those words. He wanted Alex, but hadn't been prepared to be entered. He moved his mouth slowly down the sculpted torso and sucked hotly at the throbbing flesh that arced up in silken passion. His blood pounded in tune with Alex's soft cries and he licked his way lower. He sucked at the salty flesh and nipped gently. He stared up at Alex in a wordless demand and Alex raised his legs, giving Fox access to all of his body. Fox laid his hands flat against Alex's muscular thighs and moistened the small entrance, flicking his tongue in lightly. Alex moaned. Knowing that his lover preferred quick penetration, Fox spread his own pre-cum around the head of his penis and directed it toward Alex's anus. He never took his eyes away from Alex's as he began the slow, delicious penetration.

He took his time and when he was seated fully inside the tight sheath he kissed Alex's tempting lips languidly. It felt so good to be in control, to be with the man he loved with all his heart. He moved slowly back and forth watching the pleasure convulse Alex's face. Alex bit his lips and tossed his head, trying to remain silent. He cried out as his prostate was hit hard and his hips surged up to get more.

"Oh, Fox, oh, baby...yeah," he gasped out.

Fox growled in possessive hunger at those small, breathless words and he began to pound his way in and out. He was taking himself back with every thrust into Alex's body, not as an act of aggression, but love. He captured Alex's helpless cries with his mouth, groaning as Alex sucked hard on his tongue. The bed began to creak and the headboard slammed noisily into the wall in a timeless rhythm. Alex's strong hands held Mulder's waist and he circled his hips up and around trying to get Fox's cock to touch every spot inside him. They came apart together, with not so muffled screams.

They lay quietly together as they regained their breath. Finally Mulder smiled against Alex's sweaty neck. He lapped a bit at the sweat and said, "If the gang didn't know we were lovers before, they damn well know now!"

Alex chuckled and lightly slapped Fox's ass. "What can I say? You drive me crazy."

Fox chuckled.

Alex stroked up Fox's spine. "Does that bother you?

"That I drive you crazy? Let me see...hmm... no."

Alex nipped at the sassy mouth. "I meant, brat, does it bother you that they know we are lovers?"

Fox shrugged. "I am glad. It makes at least that easier. I don't have to come out to anyone. I'm outted."

Alex grinned. "Go to sleep."

Fox was tired. He saw Murdoch's face, saw his mouth lapping at his cock and he stared at Alex to clear the vision. He took immeasurable comfort from Alex's presence. Oddly, the last thought he had before exhaustion pulled him into dreams was that he was glad that Skinner was near. Skinner would take care of them all.

xx

Abandoned Condo
Virginia Beach
4:15 p.m.

The sun was moving west and the waters of the Atlantic grew darker as shadows crept over the glittering surface, promising darkness soon. Gulls called to each other, unmindful of the missing people. The stench of growing decay gently wafted on the sea breeze, generated from the quiet corpses hiding in their homes. Violence was addictive but mobile. It had moved on...radiating in waves to reach and affect the darkest parts of the globe.

Early in the morning the group had left the house in the woods just north of D.C. Skinner had amazingly been able to get the abandoned van to run, though none of the party could hear the engine at all. Skinner had evaded all questions abut that anomaly and ordered them in. He drove this time and he took them to Virginia Beach. There they found a nice condo on the beach. It, like the rest of the condos lining the sandy shore was silent. Windows like blind eyes peering toward the gentle surf. There were no signs of the previous owners. Dinner dishes were still in the sink, a chess games lay abandoned on the deck with glasses of wine half-filled setting beside it. It was eerie, the stillness. The surf continued in its restive eternal movement and the pink sphere, though vastly smaller, still loomed in the sky.

They had eaten a large meal from canned goods and then the gunmen had set out to find some way to get on-line. They found a generator in a small closet in the neighboring condo. Even after setting it up perfectly it wouldn't run. They worked slavishly for hours until Skinner had thundered at them.

"It is gone! The world you know...computers...electricity...everything! Stop denying it to yourselves and start accepting it." He stormed out onto the beach leaving the stunned men gaping, surrounded by parts and useless laptops. The shocked looks on their faces made Mulder want to scream at Skinner for his ruthless shattering of their hope. Soon after both Frohike and Langly had collapsed.

"How are they?" Mulder asked Byers as he came out of the spare room. Langly and Frohike had been moved to the room after they had collapsed upon accepting the loss of technology.

Byers shook his head sadly. He ran a shaky hand through his short hair. His eyes were moist with tears of mourning. "Not good, Mulder. Not good at all." He looked over his shoulder and put a hand to Mulder's shoulder and led him away from the door. "Langly keeps rewriting and ripping up his will. He keeps trying to leave me and you his...kung fu...but then he realizes it's gone." Byers said sadly, referring to Langly's ability with computers and all things electronic...something he and Frohike had squabbled over for years. Frohike would assert the superiority of his kung fu and Langly would counter that his was better.

Mulder nodded sadly and then glared at Krycek who was barely holding back laughter. "And...Frohike?"

Byers bit his upper lip. "He's worse...at least Langly interacts. Frohike just lays on the bed...clicking his heels together and repeating, 'there's no place like home'...it is becoming a bit...strange."

Mulder threw a strong look of anger at a now openly-laughing Krycek. Byers turned a surprised, nervous look at the killer and cleared his throat. "Is he okay?" He gestured to a doubled up Krycek and continued, "I mean is he having...problems too?"

Mulder led his friend away from his insensitive lover. "He is just worried that he will be extremely cold at night," Mulder said for Krycek's benefit. Mulder and Byers walked away as Krycek continued to laugh.

"C'mon, baby, don't be mad," Krycek managed. "But...there's...there's no place like home?" Alex was laughing so hard his stomach ached.

Mulder ignored him. "We just need to get them another hobby," he assured Byers.

Byers looked surprised, "What kind of hobby? Becoming vampire slayers?" he asked, blissfully unaware that those words would come back to haunt him.

"Maybe they could find a way to get technology to work again," Mulder offered.

Byers beamed at Mulder's hopeful statement. He jumped and let out a little scream as a silky voice said near his ear, "Or you could tell them to get over it."

Mulder sighed angrily. "Krycek, don't you have little kittens to drown."

Byers gaped nervously. He really didn't want to be around when Krycek was taunted. He was surprised when Krycek just chuckled and left he and Mulder alone.

"Is Frohike...uh...wearing red shoes at least?" Mulder questioned.

Byers shook his head, "I tell you he isn't thinking. If he were I am confident he would have put red shoes on."

"It's to soon for him," Mulder reasoned. "He'll come out of it."

Byers sighed and looked at Fox. "I feel the crush of it too, Mulder."

Mulder patted his shoulder consolingly. "It really will be okay, Byers."

Byers took Mulder's hand. "Listen to me. You are the one who needs to be comfo..."

Mulder looked away, "I am fine."

Byers nodded, and because he had no words to express his concern for his friend he let Mulder walk away.

Krycek was leaning against the kitchen counter glaring at Skinner, who was cooking something savory, and trying to ignore the assassin. He had rigged up parts of a barbecue and built a small fire under it in order to heat the food. Alex saw Mulder hesitate at the doorway and their eyes met. Krycek smiled softly in greeting, and in reassurance.

Skinner looked up from the stove and his eyes flickered red for a brief instant as he took in the understated elegance Fox could bring to a T-shirt and jeans. He was so damn sexy...beautiful in a way that made his every nerve ending resonate for wanting to touch him.

Mulder gave Skinner a small smile and moved self-consciously toward his lover. He knew everyone knew about he and Krycek, but habits of taboo made him falter. He made it to Alex and was enfolded in a gentle embrace. Alex kissed the tip of Fox's nose and hugged him. "Alex, can I talk to you?" Mulder's voice was quiet.

Alex pushed away from the counter and frowned slightly, "Of course, baby! What is it?"

Mulder threw Skinner another look, apologetic. "Alone, Alex."

Alex was too wrapped up with worry for Fox that he didn't even throw Skinner a triumphant smirk. As the two left the kitchen they missed the look of pain and rage on Skinner's strong face.

Mulder turned into Alex's embrace again as soon as they were alone. He was shivering and Alex held him tight. "I hate this, Alex. I want to forget it ever happened...b-but I can't. I close my eyes and he's there. I can see him so perfectly..."

Alex kissed the top of the bent head. "Fox, you can't expect to just forget it. Some people take years to recover..."

"I don't have that luxury, Alex." Fox raised tear-filled eyes to Alex's. "Don't you see? This isn't the world of rationale science and therapy. We walk outside and there are creatures out of nightmares. You know we have to adjust...have to be stronger than we thought we could be. I just...I just...he whipped me...whipped me for betraying him." Fox hid his face against Alex's warm chest again. "I can't get him out of my mind, Alex."

Alex hadn't seen any signs of a whipping, but he resolved to ask Fox about that later. "He isn't going to hurt you again, Fox. We are leaving tomorrow and he won't find us."

Fox hated this weakness, this clinging to Alex, but he felt safe in Alex's arms. "I know he'll find me, Alex." His eyes were wide as they stared over Alex's shoulder, not seeing the view through the window that showed the ocean at that orange time just before the ushering in of twighlight. The calm beauty of the panoramic view, belied the events that had swept the globe. He knew with utter certainty that Murdoch would never stop looking for him. He shuddered as he remembered what he could not tell Alex. The pleasure, the hot passion and mindless lust Murdoch had made him feel. He held tighter to Alex as his body remembered the feel of that thick tongue and hard cock. "He won't stop looking, and he'll find me, Alex."

"If he does, Fox, I'll be with you," Alex promised. He didn't have to add the threat implicit in that promise.

"And so will I," Walter whispered, still in the kitchen. He had heard the two men's conversation as clearly as if he had heard the voices with his ears. His ability didn't frighten him. He was simply grateful for any tool he had with which to protect Fox. He wanted to hold him tight, and resolved to have him soon. He'd have to sit him down and (fill that lush mouth with his cock) explain to him how their relationship would have to be. He was going to keep Fox and Krycek safe, but there was no way in hell he could be around Fox and be able to resist the urge to cover him. He would explain how he burned to make love (fuck him raw) to Fox. He would explain it to Krycek as well. If Krycek had issues with it, he would toss Krycek out. He wouldn't last long before some creature claimed him. Walter smiled at that thought, and then groaned at the thought of consoling Fox.

His eyes unfocused as he felt a strong urge to return to D.C., alone. There was something...something important he needed to do. He stood in a trance-like state for fifteen minutes before Scully shook his arm gently, snapping him out of if.

"Sir?" She asked worriedly.

"I am fine, Scully...just a little dazed that's all."

She smiled. "We all are, Sir." She paused and then cleared her throat. "I am going to go to my mother's home, and bring her back here. Frohike said he'd go with me. I managed to interest him in something other than his loss."

Skinner frowned. Scully was too beautiful, too deliciously desirable to go strolling around with one (human) little man to protect her. "No," he said darkly. "You will do no such thing."

She raised a brow and said, "With all due respect, Sir, //Walter// I am going to go get my mother."

Skinner raised a brow. "Scully, just because you were able to get to Mulder's apartment unmolested yesterday does not mean it is the same now. Don't you get it? Don't any of you get it? This is real. There are things out there that will stop at nothing to have you. Dana...it isn't safe for you anymore."

She glared, "Fine!" With that she stormed out of the kitchen. Only Mulder would have recognized the determined glint. Dana Scully hated to be told no.

She came upon Krycek and her partner who were starting to kiss softly, and she cleared her throat, embarrassed but determined.

Alex flushed with pleasure as Mulder, not only didn't jump away from him at Scully's interruption, but kept nuzzling him saying between small kisses, "Yes, Scully?"

"I need to...uh...that is I need to borrow Krycek."

Both men turned to her with identical looks of surprise. "What?" Mulder asked, horrified and not a little jealously.

"I need to get my mother...she lives not far from here and I need an escort...someone who will pass Skinner's muster. Frohike is coming as well."

Mulder frowned, "I'll go with you, Scully! Why wouldn't you ask me?" He was deeply irritated. He was Scully's partner! Not Krycek.

Scully flushed. She didn't want to say what she had to say, what she knew to be true. She looked into her partner's eyes, "Skinner wouldn't let you go!"

Krycek frowned, "Well Hitler isn't in charge." Even as he said it, Krycek knew that it wasn't true. Skinner was in charge. He was in charge in some very unusual way.

Skinner followed Dana and heard her last comment. He frowned. "You aren't going, Mulder...just forget it." He looked at Krycek whose eyes were spitting jade fire and he wordlessly challenged him to speak out against him again. Krycek glared and lifted his chin defiantly, totally unaware of how beautiful he was. Skinner would rather have been unaware of that fact as well.

Mulder pouted but said nothing.

"I need...I need to know my mother is okay." Dana was speaking softly and calmly but her wonderful eyes were filling with tears.

Krycek could never stand the sight of a woman in distress and he quickly stepped forward. "I'll take you, Scully. Don't worry."

She nodded, relieved. And they both looked to Skinner without being aware that they were doing so.

Skinner frowned darkly. Krycek was just as desirable as Scully, more so for a man like himself who preferred men in his bed. However, it would give him some time alone with Mulder. Time to inform Fox of the nature of their new relationship. It would be easier with Krycek and Scully out of his way. That being the case he nodded. He was, however, unwilling to risk the two needlessly so he asked them to wait until the next morning.

Scully refused. "If we leave now we can be back here just after dark."

Krycek glowered darkly then, "Shit! How? How are we going to go...will the van work?"

Skinner nodded. "It will work. Just don't try to figure out why, goddamit and don't even think about turning it off...ever." His eyes burned red and the three gasped. "Understand?" He growled unconcerned that he was revealing himself.

Krycek nodded and with one last hot kiss exchanged with Fox he led the small, determined woman outside. The van started up as they approached. It made one small sound of ignition and then silence. Alex climbed in and looked at Scully as she climbed into the passenger seat. "This is too strange."

She bit a full lower lip. "I can't pretend to understand all that has transpired, but if it works...and I can get my mother than I will accept anything. Frohike clambered in to the rear of the van.

Krycek remembered his weapons and he was about to go retrieve them when he remembered the weaponry behind them in the van. He crawled back and selected two guns and several boxes of ammo. He nodded to a silent Frohike. "Are you going to be okay?" he asked gently. At Frohike's nod he went back to the front. He handed one of the guns to Scully and said, "Let's get this party started."

Mulder watched the two drive off, with mixed feelings. He was jealous of both of them. Jealous that Krycek was able to help Scully when for years it had just been the two of them. He was jealous of anyone who could spend time with Alex. He had hoped that his mother was far enough north that she would be safe for a time. He still hoped that. He would have to make his way there to check on her. A small voice inside him told him he was already too late, that his mother had been killed. He sighed miserably and started when two strong hands fell on his shoulders and squeezed gently. He looked over his shoulder into the gentle, now brown, eyes of his superior.

"Don't worry, Fox. They will be all right. And so will your mother."

Fox was surprised to hear his first name come from Skinner. It had been years since Skinner had called him Fox. It slipped by him that Skinner had seemingly read his thoughts about his mother.

Skinner was so close to him that Mulder shivered in apprehension. His breath came out in a rush of surprise as Skinner bent close, his hot breath playing erotically on the sensitive skin behind Mulder's ear. "We have a lot to discuss, Fox."

Mulder turned around and backed away a small bit. He cleared his throat nervously. "Oh?"

Skinner smiled gently. "Yes. And I am afraid you won't like it at first. Just know one thing."

Mulder stared as Skinner paused. The big man flushed a bit and then his eyes bore into Mulder. "Know that whatever happens, Fox, I love you. I have always loved you."

Fox gaped in shock. He shook his head in confusion and stepped away from the huge man. "I...I...I..."

Skinner smiled, enjoying immensely the flush that stained the perfect face. "I know you are shocked, but it gets even better." At Fox's wide-eyed look he moved toward the slim man. "It gets so much better."

xx

Murdoch Family Estate Sirius
Annapolis, Maryland
7 p.m.

"Ride it," Murdoch commanded.

Michael rode the screaming beast and stared up at his master. He wanted to please him so, but the creature beneath him horrified him. His mind could not accept what it was. There were hundreds of these wolf like creatures all over the estate but he had never wanted to see them. Now that he was so close he was forced to take in the horror. The creatures had human shaped bodies, though with longer feet and hands than a human's. Claws arced from the hands with stiletto grace; narrow and long. The body was covered in thick, wiry hair and the dark color contrasted with his own pale skin. The powerful body beneath him shifted and he felt the muscles shift as it moved in excitement and he could feel the strength there that made these creatures so fast and deadly. The face was more angular than a human's, with a protruding jaw and sharper ears. Thought there was less hair on the face, made more frightening by its similarity to a human, there was a coating of softer hair. The eyes were large and glittering. The predatory look never left the golden eyes even as the creature was convulsed with lust. Michael closed his eyes for moment and tried to pretend he was with a human male. He could pretend that if he ignored the hair and the clicking of snapping fangs. His large hazel eyes opened wide in pain as the creature's claws dug into his sides. He cried out as he felt the warm blood trickle down his lean waist. Instinctively he tried to raise himself off the immense creature.

"Easy pet, if it harms you it dies." Murdoch's voice was thick with passion, but Michael knew his master meant what he said. It made it easier to accept the long hairy cock up his sore ass...easier not easy. The beast was so huge and sharp teeth glittered in a mad collection. He closed his eyes against the whole scene, but his master forbade even that escape.

"Look at it, pet. Look at what you have inside you. Kiss it."

Michael shuddered, but obeyed. He lowered his head to the gaping, feral face and kissed the lower lip of the large mouth. A long tongue pushed out and lunged into his mouth. He rode up and down, tightening on the creature to end this nightmare show quicker.

Murdoch spread his own legs and let another dark-haired man kneel between them. He stared down at the handsome man. Young, early twenties, lovely. Dark hair, hazel eyes, ripe lips...not his Prince but then neither were any of his new slaves. But he treated them all better than he normally would have done. None of them had died. And it was true that usually his pets did die quickly. He craved violence though. It was part of him, the best part of him. He would have to import some slaves for sport. His little Foxling look-a-likes could watch. He groaned as his sweet slave took his apricot head in a warm mouth and began to suck. How he wished it was his prince sucking him with hot abandon. He would find him, and the little green-eyed cat whose fate he had yet to decide. He had nearly torn his empty chamber apart when he'd returned early in the morning, to find his Foxling had slipped the trap. He wanted to immediately go after his prince but he had to wait for the Others to come. He and Garren went to the rood of La Lune where a helicopter waited. The blades revolved with no accompanying whine of an engine. Murdoch had sat darkly, furious, as the helicopter lifted and swooped quietly and without a pilot toward his family estate.

The wolf had heeded his master's warning and kept its claws from shredding the flesh of the little human, so hotly riding it. Lust warred with hunger as it smelled the hot blood. It would be so satisfying to feed on this one. Fear of its master made it whine and think only of lust and the tight sheath so avariciously clasping its cock.

The sight of his almost-Foxling riding the wereman, excited Murdoch intensely and he wished his Prince could see this erotic sight.

Garren watched dispassionately as one of his pack was pleasured by the young human. His mind was out with the moon. He flicked impatiently at a piece of lint from his cashmere crème sweater. His golden brown hair fell forward into darkly tanned face. Ice blue eyes (Siberian eyes, his master called them) narrowed as he heard changed pack members howling, miles away, on the hunt. He wanted to be hunting as well. He'd stayed at heel to his master for too long. He needed to prowl and to feed. Exotic green eyes haunted him and he shifted his large, muscled frame. The little cat was out there somewhere, and Garren knew he would have to fight to claim him. He smiled suddenly, revealing no sign of the sharp fangs that would grow in with the transformation. He would love to have to fight to claim his sexy cat.

xx

Part V: Balance of Power
uvalley@msn.com

RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably not, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. I don't make any money...wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Please and thank you. uvalley@msn.com
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for beta and reminding me that the supernatural exists beyond the written word. Thanks to JoB and Cerulean for their beta and delicious ideas... keep 'em coming. Amothea you started it.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]