Go to notes and disclaimers


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part Three
The Ascendant


9th Street NW
Washington D.C.
10:00 a.m. Eastern DST

When Alex had seen the look on his master's face he steeled himself for pain. CSM was sitting relaxed against the black leather seat and smoking. "So, Alex... you have a new fuck toy."

Alex bit back a sharp retort and said nothing.

Is the lovely Agent Mulder as good a fuck as he looks like he'd be?" The old man was surrounded by bluish smoke. "I know many men who would envy you, Alex."

Alex wanted to strangle the old bastard. "I bet you do," he managed.

"Is he? A good fuck?"

"Not at all, terrible in fact... but what can you do?" Alex glared. "I have much worse."

The old man smiled, clearly reading into Alex's lie and tense posture that Fox Mulder was more than another conquest for his pretty assassin. "I wager you make him scream."

Alex gave a quick sarcastic smile and a wink.

"I think he especially approved of your finger fuck this morning." The old man waited for Alex to process that information, and when a black look of rage covered that angelic face, he smiled. "What a great view from the ceiling... he really does have a fantastic ass."

Alex caught himself as he made to leap at the smiling man. "You bastard!"

CSM snuffed out his cigarette and leaned forward, "I must say, demand for your videos are high."

Alex knew he wasn't bluffing. There were many powerful men with tastes for men. The Consortium was filled with like-minded men. He sometimes suspected that powerful men strove to become powerful simply to allow themselves the luxury of indulging in their taste for men, without worrying about any repercussions. The idea of any man watching he and Fox disgusted him, but that they would be able to watch that particular scene made him want to scream. He could well imagine how utterly beautiful his Fox had looked, and he could imagine the old men toying with themselves in time with Mulder's lustful begging.

"Come sit next to me, Alex," the wrinkled man urged, patting the cream leather lightly.

Alex reluctantly settled himself next to the suited man. He felt the invisible leash tighten. A light tap on his thigh and he spread his legs obediently. He clenched his jaw as the man's hand undid the buttons on his pants.

"Good boy... no underwear."

"I am not a fucking toy," Krycek growled, knowing that it was true despite his claim... he had always been this man's pawn. His cock and balls were gently lifted away from his lap.

"Raise your hips." The cold voice chilled Alex and he did as he was told. CSM lowered his head to the generous cock in his hands but only placed dry lips at the tip before burying his nose in Alex's pubic hair. He took several long, deep breaths and then he looked up at Alex. "That is his smell isn't it? He smells good."

Alex stared straight ahead and said nothing. He grunted in discomfort when his balls were squeezed.

"I asked you a question, Alex."

"I don't know if that is his smell. I took a shower."

"It is his smell... I know yours."

"Well okay then, yeah it's his."

Another squeeze on his balls and he began to sweat.

"Put your hips down and cover yourself," the older man commanded. He grabbed Krycek's jaw and turned it to his. "Just because you have a new pussy to fuck, doesn't mean you don't belong to me, Alex."

Alex glared. Killing this bastard would be so easy.

CSM saw the anger in the pretty face and he chuckled. His Alex was such a killer. How he and the idealistic Fox Mulder had come together was anyone's guess. It was quite lovely to watch though. He never tired of watching Alex drive another man crazy. That it was the lovely Fox begging for that big dick was that much better.

"But that is not why you are here, Alex." He handed Alex a large garment box and then lit himself a new cigarette.

Alex managed to take the box without then breaking the hand that offered it. He glared from beneath sooty lashes and opened the box. He pulled out a black PVC shirt, leaving the black PVC pants in the box. The shirt was short-sleeved with black buttons. The rubbery material was so like shiny leather, but thinner, letting the natural contours of the body be seen. He felt his stomach tighten. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"You wear it naturally... ah here we are," CSM said gently.

Alex looked out the window and saw that they were at the gym he worked out at occasionally. "I don't get it. You want me to go in the gym and change into this outfit?"

A small laugh was carried on smoke, "No, Alex, you go in and work out. You work your chest, back, stomach and those lovely, long legs, until all those tasty muscles are, how do you say it, pumped up. In three hours you will be picked up and brought to a sauna for a lovely massage and a little oil rubbed into that silky skin. When you are collected from there be showered and in this outfit... don't shave." He reached into his pocket and drew out a small jewelry box. "Wear these."

Alex took the small box and the larger box and the green Nike tote bag he had been handed and waited for the smoker to continue.

"You are going to be meeting myself and a few colleagues tonight. You will act sullen... as only you can... and keep quiet. The men are to know you under my control. You will not hesitate even for a second when I tell you to do something." The sound of paper burning accentuated the silence of the warm interior of the car. "It is imperative that these men know you are obedient."

Alex frowned. "I am not your call-bitch if that is what you think!"

A small smile greeted him. "The men are important, Alex, and they need jobs done. If we can do for them these jobs, we forge an important alliance. If we can... woo them in other ways and bind them tightly to us... then we will woo them."

"What you mean is you want them to get all hot and bothered for me and then agree to anything to get me in bed." Alex gripped the green bag tightly.

"Don't start acting like a virgin now, Alex. I would hate to supply them with a tape of one lovely Fox Mulder getting finger fucked and begging for more... these men are powerful and I am sure they would find a way to re-enact that lush scene with him." He found himself pressed tightly against the leather seat, a gun to his wrinkled forehead.

"Don't even think it! I will kill you myself before I let you turn Fox over to some rich bastards," Alex hissed.

"Alex, you act as if you have feelings for the indomitable Fox Mulder! You needn't worry. I want them to know they have to go through me to get you if they want you... and that works a much better deal for all than to have them taking matters into their own hands and absconding with Agent Mulder." He took a puff of his cigarette, seeming to ignore the cold gun placed to his forehead. "You haven't much time, Alex."

Alex pressed more firmly and was rewarded as the old man winced a bit. "Stay away from him... I mean it."

With those words, his lovely Alex was gone. He watched the young man walk into the gym and reflectively lit a cigarette from the one he was already smoking. If things were different he wouldn't share his panther with anyone... not even with a fox. But there was too much that had to be done, and a beautiful resource like Alex couldn't be squandered. He nodded and the stoic driver pulled the sleek car out into traffic.

xx


San Francisco International Airport
7:00 Pacific DST

When they deplaned, Scully walked briskly ahead of a very sleepy Mulder. He had slept the last two hours of the flight, but had been plagued by dreams. The dreams were still in his mind as he followed his partner to the car rental booth. He couldn't remember all the details in the dream, just that his legs were spread unnaturally and he was being raped. He shook off the shadows in his mind and let Scully efficiently procure them an automobile.

"It's a bit late to talk to her, Mulder, " Scully pointed out.

"Let's find a hotel here in the city and go to Berkeley tomorrow morning then," Mulder agreed.

She slid into the passenger seat of the small rental car. "I hate driving in San Francisco," she explained.

He reflexively guided the car from the airport and made his way toward the city. "It's hard to believe there is a city close by," he observed, noting the darkness and the hills flanking the freeway.

She nodded. "Mulder, we haven't talked yet about Krycek."

He tensed but remained silent as he navigated north toward the small city.

"I want you to know that I have big problems with this whole thing... not the homosexual aspect... it is just... well I do trust your judgement most of the time," she trailed off lamely, not knowing how to express herself.

Mulder stayed in the left lane as the freeway split and he tried to think of some way of expressing how he felt about Alex. "I know you can't be right there with it, Scully, but for the first time in my life... I am really in love."

She narrowed her eyes and gritted out, "Mulder, you may be under the influence of something beyond our understanding."

He had to chuckle. "Scully, are you suggesting I am a victim of some love-slave potion?"

She nodded, reluctantly.

"I attacked him, Scully, he was surprised... pleased, but surprised."

She snorted in disbelief. "Mulder, men are always hitting on you, I am sure he was pleased. He couldn't keep those damn green eyes off you when he was pretending to be a good guy. And if you were... influenced somehow, that bastard could have set it up so that you'd attack him."

Mulder reached out and squeezed her soft hand. "I love him, Scully."

She drew back a bit. Though he had spoken softly, there was strength in his words. She would do well not to malign Alex in his presence she figured. She stared at him and he smiled softly.

"I don't want you to think though that I would ever love someone who hurt you." The city came into view and he took the overpass that would get them quickly to Van Ness Blvd. "I really believe that he was not involved in killing your sister. Believe me... you are still the most important person in my life. I can't... I can't function without you." He paused. "We know he was at your apartment, Scully, but someone called you just before..."

"Yes, to make sure the fatted calf was prepared," she bit out.

"What if it was Alex? Maybe he was trying to warn you, alert you into leaving... knowing you were expecting an attack. You are too smart not to get out after you think a killer has marked you." Mulder was watching the merging traffic.

"And if he was so concerned why didn't he just tell me to get out of the apartment?"

"The phone was bugged, Scully. He couldn't risk having his voice recognized." Mulder looked at her quickly to gauge her reaction to his reasoning.

She wanted to believe him as it would make things so much easier. "I'll listen to him, Mulder. I am not promising anything though."

It was enough.

She squeezed his hand back and smiled, "I have a feeling I might soon lose that most important title soon though."

At his questioning look she added, "You aren't in love with me after all."

He grinned and thought she might be right. "You are still in a class all on your own."

She nodded, she knew it already, but it helped to hear it.

xx

Club End Up
Washington D.C.
7:30 Eastern DST

Alex saw the men sitting in the cloud of smoke. He had been directed to go to the bar and order a beer in the bottle and then make his way to the table. He did as ordered and the smoldering glare he gave to all the men at the table was no fabrication.

CSM smiled as he heard the intakes of breath from his companions at the table as his young assassin stalked toward them. Several, covetous pairs of eyes followed the sexy man as he made his way through the crowd. CSM squinted his eyes through the smoke and waited for the vision to arrive. Alex had left the shirt unbuttoned and his well defined stomach muscles and chest gleamed in the dim light of the club. A dark stubble covered his face, accentuating the pink lips. The silver hoops CSM had given him gleamed on his small ears and his green glare was vivid beneath narrowed lids. He would just as soon shoot us as sit next to us, the smoker mused.

Alex stared down at the old man and his companions. Though the smoker's companions tried to hide it, Alex could tell that his presence was exciting them.

"Ah, Alex I was just telling our friends about you." He nodded to his two guests. "Alex is something of an artist. He can do what you need done with no questions asked."

Though the words were neutral, Alex knew the men were imagining a different type of job for him to perform. The hot stares they were giving him earned a hot, green-eyed glare. CSM reached out and played with a button on Alex's shirt drawing attention to the bulge pushing against the fabric of Alex's pants. "Sit, Alex," he commanded.

Alex sat and listened as the men laid out what they wanted done. His eyes locked with the nearest man and raised one brow as the man reflexively licked his fat lips.

"Alex, I'd like you to meet Mr. Smith and Mr. Brown." The man closest to Krycek smiled sickly and held out a pudgy moist hand. Alex just stared at, Mr. Smith and ignored the offered paw. Smith was a small man with overly large, watery, blue eyes. His hair was thinning and he wore several diamond rings on his sausage fingers. His head would barely reach Alex's chin.

"Shake, Alex," CSM said quietly, amused.

Alex obeyed, reluctantly and pulled his hand away as one worm-like finger eagerly caressed his palm. Not to be outdone, Mr. Jones leaned over the table and held out his hand. Alex shook his hand as well, as Mr. Jones stared deep into Alex's eyes. Mr. Jones was reed thin and tall. He, like Mr. Smith, wore expensive clothing, but of the two he seemed the most sinister. He is already planning on what he wants to do me, Alex thought in disgust.

"Can your man take care of this alone?" Mr. Jones asked of CSM while looking hungrily at a smoldering Alex. "He doesn't look like the type who has been... uh... risked in these situations, often."

Alex bristled at the insinuation that because of his looks he was incapable of doing his job. He leaned forward, "I could do your pathetic hit even if I were blind."

"Sit back and be quiet, Alex." CSM commanded.

Alex drew back obediently and CSM was well pleased. He drew in the soothing smoke, feeling his lungs accept it in a loving embrace before he had to exhale. These men, who belonged to some religious group, had been testing the Consortium's ability to "arrange" the outcome of certain elections over the years, and had been throwing little challenges to the Consortium for many months. CSM had been called in to finalize the arrangement or, barring that eventuality, to eliminate these men after first extracting information about their organization. CSM knew that the men would want Alex, and so the stage was set. They were fairly drooling and he wouldn't be surprised if one forgot himself and tried to touch Alex.

CSM played with one of Alex's hoops almost unconsciously. "Alex is a very talented young man. A very, very talented young man." Noting Mr. Smith's gulp at those incendiary words, CSM smiled and stood. "You let me know when and where, and Alex can take care of all your needs." He gathered his cigarettes and lighter and said, "Come along, Alex."

Alex passed the bar, following the old man out. He could feel the hot, laviscious stares of the two men and the other patrons of the bar. It didn't bother him. He was used to hot, lavicious stares. There was a television over the bar and it was showing Senator Kathryn Morris crying as the body of her dead child was taken away in an ambulance. He paused as a male reporter began to speak. Alex saw numbers flash on the screen. Numbers relaying the fantastic spurt, in all crimes in the district in the last 24 hours. He was amazed at the numbers. It was probably the heat, he thought to himself and followed CSM outside.

Once outside they both stopped and stared at the sky. Alex felt a chill at the pink sphere in the sky. He had seen it for the whole day and had dismissed it, but now it seemed to be a living thing. It pulsed and shimmered and there seemed to be outward bulging as the thing grew bigger. CSM wasn't even smoking as he looked at the thing. A scream shattered the moment and Alex watched as three men carried a woman off into an alley. His stomach turned as he noticed the expression on her face. She was screaming and struggling but her face was filled with lust and excitement. Just that expression on her face chilled him, as he realized other odd things around him; people leaning against cars and kissing indecently being joined by apparent strangers who joined in happily; children walking with bats and shattering car windows, laughing; a fight broke out and the on-lookers didn't even try to hide their fascination and approval, in fact they applauded as knives were brought into play and blood began to pour from the opponents.

CSM stepped into the car and waited for Alex to join him. He was already licking his nicotine flavored lips at the thought of what he had planned for his staggeringly sexy toy. Alex bent down and looked into CSM's expressionless eyes and said, "I'll find my own way home."

"Get in the car, Alex." The smoker tossed his lighter down and patted the seat next to him. "Don't be an idiot because you fancy yourself in love with that idealistic fool. If anything, that love makes you more vulnerable."

Alex felt the normal fear he felt at this man's threats, and the power that the old perverted bastard wielded. CSM smiled at Alex's look of hesitation. "You don't want to cause me to be angry with you, Alex, not simply to preserve a chastity that you no longer remember." His voice had gone husky with passion looking at Alex in the outfit he had chosen in order to display just how lovely Alex really was. "You can go to his apartment after... after you pleasure me."

Alex suddenly smiled. "Fuck you. Never again." He felt free in that moment. He would never again give anyone that which belonged to his Fox. Never. He had spent long moments in the shower washing his groin to remove the touch of the old man from his skin knowing that Fox would never understand what he let the bastard do to him. "You can call me and let me know who Frick and Frack in there, want hit," he finished.

At that moment a young man who had been passing couldn't resist temptation and pinched Alex's hard ass. No sooner had his fingers thrilled to the muscular sleekness than he was grabbed by his neck and slammed head first into the Mercedes. The foolish young man dropped unconscious to the cement sidewalk and Alex, who had never once taken his eyes off the old man said, in a fierce whisper, "I am no one's whore!"

"Not even for the pretty Fox?" CSM drawled easily, thrilling to Alex's quickness and viciousness.

Alex smiled sweetly at CSM. So incredibly sweetly that CSM worried, seriously, that Alex might actually kill him right then and there. "I think you know I'd do anything for Fox... and anything to protect him." Alex warned. With that Alex slammed the door shut and walked away from that aspect of his life. He thought.

CSM let him leave, for in truth he could not prevent the man from leaving. He gestured for the driver to drive on and he had time to light another cigarette before the inevitable call came in from the first of his two "new" associates.

"About your young Alex... how talented is he?" Was the rasped question.

CSM smiled and assured Mr. Jones that indeed Alex was extremely talented. Moments after solidifying a deal with the first man another call came in from Mr. Smith, who also wanted to know the breadth of talent the young Alex could bring to the partnership.

CSM contacted the others. Another success. He stared at the pinkening night sky and resolved to have the answers about that oddity by the following evening.

xx

Union Square Plaza
San Francisco
745 PM Pacific DST

Mulder sank to the sheets of the nice bed exhausted. Scully knocked on the door immediately. "Mulder, we need to eat."

Mulder knew what she really meant was that he needed to eat. He sighed. "So tired Scully!" He knew he sounded petulant but she brought it out in him.

"Food then sleep," she said firmly, and he could just see her foot tapping.

He groaned and said, "Let me get a shower and a change."

"I'll meet you in the lobby in thirty minutes," she proclaimed.

Thirty minutes later he appeared feeling a little better for his hot shower. He was comfortable in casual gray slacks and a green knit sweater. His hair was still a bit damp and she shook her head. San Francisco was cold at night this time of year and her brilliant partner had wet hair and a skin thin sweater on. She said nothing but led the way out of the hotel and in to Union Square. They meandered a bit until they found a beautifully decorated seafood restaurant and indulged themselves in the delicious food.

"What do you think is going on?" Scully asked.

He knew she meant in Washington D.C. "I hope it isn't what we both suspect it to be."

"This 'Changing' that Murdoch is plotting." Scully sighed. "Our sources in Government have confirmed that the official line on the strange light in the sky is a phenomenon liken to the Aura Borealis, the Northern Lights. And in certain conditions, light and color have been known to have adverse affects on people causing them to act in ways they normally wouldn't. I mean that may explain why rapes have gone up fifty per cent in the last twenty four hours and that murders, robberies of all kinds and religious fervor have skyrocketed." She took a bite of her Mahi Mahi with mango salsa and waited for his reaction.

"Pink is supposed to be a soothing color, not a rage inspiring color. And, Scully, rapes of men and women have gone up at the same rate. Men are being raped in as many numbers as woman, and in what society on Earth has that ever happened?"

"Certain times, during war, males were raped by the conquering force..."

"D.C. may be the most crime ridden city in the country, Scully, but even it doesn't compare to the meeting of thousands of men in arm to arm combat. No it is something else. Something related to this Ascension. We should try to talk to Reeves tonight. She may already know something to help us."

She frowned. "I think we should just go to Berkeley tomorrow morning... there are a few things I still want to check out before we talk to her."

He lowered his brows suspiciously, "You are checking her out aren't you?"

She nodded briskly and gestured for the check to be delivered. The waiter winked at her and held her gaze a bit too long to be innocent and she managed a smile. He was a cute young thing, just like she liked them. She returned her attention to Mulder. "I am sure that you want to go rushing in and lay our case at her feet, but I read her book on the subject as well as several other of her books..."

"You've been a busy beaver," he interrupted with a grin.

"Yes, Mulder, a busy beaver... now may I continue?" She seemed irritated and he loved her that way.

"By all means, continue," he purred while resting his face in his hands, elbows resting on the table like a little boy.

"It just seems, Mulder, that she knows a bit too much about this cult... she seems to know things that even the FBI database didn't come up with, things that Baku told us... and we know he was involved. Things that only someone blowing smoke would know or..."

"Someone involved," he finished.

"Exactly. I mean really, Mulder, how do you know she isn't involved?"

He stared at her, eager to hear her thoughts.

"From what Baku told me, nineteen children of the pure blood need to be sacrificed to facilitate the change. The Pure of blood seems to be children of members whose family has been a part of this religion since its inception, every child that survives sacrificing their first-born until one thousand such generations and their posterity have lived upon the Earth. These pure of blood, these sacrificial lambs are, according to Baku, the children that are being sacrificed now. If we had the slightest inkling who these children were we could perhaps stop whatever they are planning, but Baku was of the mind that there were thousands of theses children all over the world. In fact he seemed to suggest that these pure bloods might not all be children. There is no way we could track them all down."

"They will all be killed in the District," Mulder mused.

She nodded. He had shown her a map of the district as it was circled by the beltway, Highway 495, which formed a man-made circle, as if to say within is the power and without is the rest of the world. Inside the beltway where all the children were found, were corresponding points on the crescent moon symbol.

"What worries me, Scully is that the last three, outer circles of the symbol, the points of light are grouped closer together. "

She stared at him for a moment confused and then a look of horror on her doll-like features. "Multiple killings on a single night."

"Senator Morris's child has already been found dead, killed in the same way as the first nine boys. I think his death represents the last of the single points of light. His body was found geographically in the same area as the point of light in the symbol. There will be two tonight, three tomorrow and the final four on the final night. The Ascension."

She bit her upper lip thoughtfully. "Let me get to my room and I'll make a few calls. You try to get a hold of Dr. Reeves and see if she'll see us tonight."

"You go on ahead and I'll get this," he instructed.

She left with one last look at the pretty blond boy who had been their waiter and left.

When Fox returned to his room the phone range and he picked it up, "Scully, I am back..."

"You always think I am someone else, baby?"

"Alex?"

"Someone else calls you baby?" Teasing but with undercurrents of potential anger shaded Alex's tone.

Mulder felt a warmth creep into his loins at he sound of his lover's voice. "A lot of men call me that... it is hard to keep straight," he teased.

"I won't even take that easy in, 'cause I know you find it hard to keep straight all right."

Fox sat on the bed and rubbed his thigh. "I miss you, Alex."

"Oh God, baby, I miss you. When are you coming back?"

"Hey, wait! How did you know I was here? No forget it, I don't want to know. I am coming home as soon as possible. Something big is going on, Alex."

"What is it?" Alex asked worriedly. 'Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. You know I was going on the trip with ADIC Murdoch?"

"Yeah, and I know it was cancelled because some bastard tried to rape you. Fox... a lot of that is going on here. A couple of idiots thought to try something with me on the way back home... I mean to your apartment. It's like a lot of people are in a sexual fucking frenzy."

Fox stood up glaring at the phone, "You're okay aren't you?"

Alex chuckled, "I'm fine... the fuckers... they aren't so fine."

Fox sighed. "You are bad. Anyway there is too much to explain, just suffice it to say that some cult is responsible for all the children's deaths recently... and all the strange things that are happening in D.C."

"Not just in D.C. anymore, but what cult? And does this have anything to do with that freaking huge pink light in the sky night and day?"

"The cult is called Mediggo and yes, I think they are responsible for the pink light... they have a crescent moon symbol... never mind I can't go on about it... just to say that ADIC Murdoch is involved with the cult."

"Crescent moon? Like kinda inside a circle?"

Fox frowned. "Yes, exactly. How do you know?'

"I just had a meet with two guys and one of them had this tattoo on his wrist that is just exactly that symbol. The other guy had a necklace with the symbol on it."

Mulder nearly passed out. "Stay away from them, baby! Stay as far from them as you can! I am coming home soon." He was frantic. "Why were you meeting with them?"

"I was supposed to... er... convince them of the perks for doing business with... certain elements of power."

"What kinds of fucking perks?" Mulder ground out. He could read the hesitation in Alex's voice.

"It doesn't matter, that's all over with now. I'm lying in your bed... naked and alone. I miss you."

Mulder was slightly assuaged, but he wanted to get back to his beautiful lover as quickly as possible.

"Mulder, I am ready." Scully called from the other side of the door.

"I have to go. I'll call you at my apartment later...to tuck you in, so you don't get tempted to go elsewhere for your entertainment," Mulder said huskily.

"Not a chance in hell, baby. It's you or my hand."

Mulder chuckled and said, "I am jealous of your hand then. I want to be your hand... I want to suck your..."

"Mulder?" Scully called.

"I'm coming, Scully." He gathered his things and said softly, "I have to go... don't jack off... think of it as saving yourself for me!"

"Oh God, Fox, that is a cruel request. I got rock hard when you said, 'Scully.' Your voice, baby, can take me over."

"I gotta go. Scully will shoot me if I keep her waiting."

"Then she has a death wish," Krycek growled.

"Don't even kid about that," Mulder scolded before they said their good-byes. Mulder knew without confirmation that Krycek would let his pulsing cock ache into the night, neglected.

xx

He joined Scully in the hall with a small, guilty smile. "I was making sure Alex was okay... he is."

"Oh, now I can sleep," she mumbled.

They waited while their car was brought around. Mulder was invigorated from his small chat with Alex. He wanted to get the information from Dr. Reeves and get back to him. With a guilty start he realized he had yet to contact her, he'd been so caught up with Alex.

He waited until he was negotiating the rental car onto the Bay Bridge to pick up his cell phone and dial Dr. Reeves's home phone. Scully gave him a surly, un-surprised look. He kept receiving a busy signal. They had passed Oakland and were closing in on Berkley when a gruff male voice answered the phone, surprising Mulder as Dr. Reeves was supposed to have lived with only one female companion. "May I speak to Dr. Jayne Reeves?" Mulder asked.

"Who is this?" He was asked.

"Special Agent Fox Mulder with the FBI. I spoke with Ms. Reeves earlier today."

"Is that right?"

Fox gave Scully a confused look and put the phone on speaker so she could listen in. "Yes, that is correct. To whom am I speaking?" Fox asked with a bit of steel in his voice.

"Where are you calling from?" Was his reply.

"I am on Interstate 80, heading East toward Berkeley. I am on my way to speak to her. May I?"

"Dr. Reeves is dead."

Both Scully and Mulder started and gave each other concerned looks.

"And you are...?"

"Peter Ithian, with the Berkeley P.D."

"My partner and I are on our way," Mulder informed the officer.

xx

ADIC Murdoch's Penthouse
Tri-Cap Tower
Capital Heights
Washington D.C.
10 p.m. Eastern DST

He stood out on the roof, the glittering pools reflecting The Opening as it pulsed and shimmered. He could feel them coming through, could feel them being released from the limbo they'd been trapped in for countless millennia. The Others; his brothers and his foes alike. Too, he could sense the Entities emerging from shadows and begin to stalk the night as they were meant to do. The electric feeling he had gotten from the latest boy's brave sacrifice was pumping through him like electricity. He felt it coming. He could hear the human voices below him and all around the city. The D.C. Field Office was scrambling to come up with reasons why crime was exploding throughout the District. He had played his role to the hilt, all the while reveling in it. Soon it would spread beyond the District and then the world would wake up to his rule. Only days now. He had come, earlier, from meeting with one of his followers, Senator Kathryn Morris. She had given up her first born gleefully, honored that she had participated in the Change. She was a pure blood, as all parents of the sacrifices had to be. She had purchased, with blood, enormous power. He reached his hands toward the opening and a charge of pink electricity connected them like an umbilical cord; mother and child. He meditated that way for several minutes before he sensed the agitation of one of his most trusted men.

William Sands held a bag filled with videotapes. He wanted to drop the tapes and flee. He had served the Ascendant for decades and his family had been servants of The Mediggo for centuries... not long enough to be of the pure blood, but long enough to ensure loyalty. It was an honor to serve The Ascendant, but with the honor came risks. His calm and inhuman capability to reason through any situation coupled with his knowledge of things to come made The Ascendant formidable, but it was his rage that made him unpredictable.

The contents of the tapes were sure to bring out that rage. They were tapes of his chosen one, Fox Mulder, having sex with another man. Not only sex, but words of love, murmured and screamed, liberally peppered every scene. The Ascendant had killed a Pure Blood without blinking an eye just the day before, what was a mere centurion servant in the scope of things?

Murdoch left the roof and entered his Penthouse, pausing to caress the trembling toy still languishing in his leather snare. He could read the toy's thoughts clearly, he was wondering how he got into this mess. He was wishing his girlfriend had not wanted to see "The Matrix" and so had sent him out for a paper to check the showing times. He was feeling shame for coming so many times despite the pain that was inflicted upon him, and for liking the feel of a cock in his ass. He was hoping for rescue, but wanting Murdoch's lips to engulf him once more. Murdoch chuckled and petted his pretty prize. "We will play soon, pretty," he promised, stroking the hard, well-used cock.

"William, you have something for me," Murdoch intoned. He narrowed his ebony eyes, as he smelled his servant's fear.

"Yes." William set the bag of videos down on and ebony table. "Surveillance tapes taken from Fox Mulder's apartment."

He searched Sand's thoughts and clenched his fists at the images playing there. His Foxling, naked, submitting, sucking cock, getting fucked. He grabbed his servant by his suit coat and, with abnormal strength he lifted the large man off his feet. He knew these images were not fantasies originating from his servant's mind, but still he could read his servant's desire for Murdoch's property. "Explain." he growled out while an orange flicker sparked in the center of his eye, a Halloween glow that was frightening in its utter alienness.

"He has taken a lover... a male lover. The tapes document it all." William quivered in fear within The Ascendant's grip and knew that his own appreciation for the erotic sex scenes had signed his own death warrant.

"Who is this walking dead man?" Murdoch hissed, his tone sibilant and oily.

"We don't know, master. His name is Alex Krycek but who he works for or what he does... we are unable to discover. It is like he doesn't exist," Sand gasped out as a hand moved on his throat and tightened.

"He exists enough to take what's mine," Murdoch growled. He shook the man sharply, not caring that he snapped the human's neck. He tossed him aside with sharp movement. He paused for a moment. He was becoming so strong. He was shedding his human weakness with every moment; soon he would have no humanity left.

He brought the stack of videos to his entertainment center and plucked the first of many into the VCR. He activated the 70 inch projector TV. He stood back and scanned all the tapes, rage building in him. His Foxling would have to be taught a lesson. He could barely make out the features of either his treasure or the man who plundered him so eagerly, but it was enough to make his blood boil. The fact that Fox's body was so incredibly beautiful made him even angrier. He wanted to rip this other man apart. When he watched Foxling lose his virginity to the man, Krycek he began to tremble, his fists clenched so tight blood dripped with steady insistence onto the marble floor. "You will both pay," he hissed. He strode to the TV and reached out a hand to caress the image of Fox's face. "You will scream for mercy lovely Foxling." He turned his attention the other, Krycek and he glared. "You will wish you were never born." Suddenly he had a vision of the man, Alex Krycek, smiling at him. Alex was lying on black satin sheets, naked and lushly appealing, he raised muscular arms to Murdoch, his eyes were exotic gems set in a perfectly featured setting. "Come back to bed, Master. I am so cold," the vision entreated. Murdoch shook his head to clear it. Interesting. Very interesting. The power of precognition served him time and again and he knew with sudden clarity that if he were to let Foxling's, admittedly beautiful, companion live, than at some point the green-eyes trespasser would be his loyal servant.

xx

Foster's Cove
Berkeley California
10:00 PM Pacific DST
Residence of Dr. Jayne Reeves

Peter Ithian checked the two agents' ID with careful, insulting intensity. He kept looking from the ID back to their faces and scowling.

"I promise, officer, I am twenty-one... I can really buy this beer," Mulder drawled sarcastically.

Scully closed her eyes and then stepped forward, "Officer Ithian, we would like permission to look around the crime scene."

Ithian's eyes narrowed suspiciously.

"How did Dr. Reeves die?" Mulder asked.

Ithian held up a hand. "I may need to call this in... we can't have Federal Agents just waltzing in and trying to run the show. I know the law Mr. La Di Da Washington boy, you have no authority except to offer assistance so don't try to pull that Hollywood crap on me. I READ!"

Scully smiled understandingly at the officer, "I know how you feel. We, my partner and I, hate when people interfere with our cases." She tilted her head up and offered a full view of her porcelin complexion and red lips.

Mulder stood back and let her work her charm.

Ithian cleared his throat and his high flush seemed to fade a bit. "Yes well..."

"We're all officers of the law, trying to do our best to get the bad guy," she purred.

Ithian nodded, and staring into her tropical eyes, cleared his throat. "Dr. Reeves was decapitated... her companion was eviscerated... looks like with the same weapon."

Mulder moved into the spacious home, passing the suddenly pliable officer. It amazed him sometimes, how Scully's eyes and full lips could charm even the surliest of men. It was one perk that having a beautiful partner offered him. He noticed the spattering of blood as he turned into the L-shaped hallway... the blood got thicker and wilder as he made his way to the women's bedroom. Photos of the two women in happy locales, lined the hallway and spanned decades. Theirs had not been a relationship of chance encounter but one of long ties and commitment that could not be legislated. Mulder felt a tightening in his gut as the smiling photographs became decorated with sprays of blackish blood. These were two women who lived quietly and unobtrusively in a town known for its lost glory, and who never bothered a soul. He entered their bedroom and closed his eyes against the sight. The companion had died first, he knew intrinsically. Jayne had died slowly after some sort of ritual. He saw burnt candles and black ash surrounding the headless corpse. On her bare chest, carved into her aging flesh, the crescent moon symbol. It worried him as nothing else had, as not even this woman's death had. They were being obvious now... after countless centuries of seeking the shadows... they were coming out into the light of scrutiny... as if they had nothing to lose and no fear of inquiry.

He quickly left the room, knowing Scully was better equipped to take inventory of the macabre scene. Reeves was a University professor, she must have an office of some sort, Mulder surmised and he wasn't disappointed. He found the small room in the back of the house. The window was large and over-looked a well-loved garden. He could see her pausing in her work to watch the woman she loved, garden. He closed his eyes and could see the soft smile curve her face as maybe a smudge of dirt blotted her lover's dark skin. He stepped in slowly, cautious of disturbing the investigation, but at the moment her office was empty and so he quickly looked around for anything that might aid him. He spied two large volumes... journals that she had written by hand in a tight, neat script. He paused as he read an entry.

The Ascendant or He who has lived Within or simply Master... this is the central figure for The Mediggo. A man reborn to woman every forty years (apparently anything older was perceived to be too old by this Ascendant being)

Mulder had to smile at this last bit. Reeves had been sixty-five and from all accounts had been a firecracker. He continued to read.

At the fortieth year the Ascendant would submit to a ritualistic murder, in which his heart and brain were devoured by the woman chosen as the next mother, and then his body was eaten by the rest of the members of the Inner Circle. This cycle repeating until such time that Pure Bloods produce their first offspring (note to self calculate the exact recorded number of generations until pure bloods emerge-will be very useful) at which time the Opening will begin. The series of ritualized sacrifices of these Pure Bloods will facilitate the opening (is this literal or figurative? Find out!) allowing The Changing to begin. (Others in my group think the changing is the change that this opening will work on the inhabitants of Earth as well as the unleashing of all the ancient dark lords... I think it is simply the Changing of The Ascendant from human to... well... something else. Note to self: What is The Ascendant destined to become?)

Mulder stopped reading, a flush of excitement staining his perfect complexion. He slipped the two books into his waistband and covered them with his sweater. Larceny. Illegal. Fuck it! He looked about the room a bit more and found one additional book to stuff in. He looked ridiculous but most of the officers in the Berkeley PD were too horrified by the murder of the two aging women to pay attention to the oddly bumpy agent moving stiffly through the hall. The thought that thrummed through his mind was a frightening one. This is real... this is real... this is real.

xx

Monticello Park
West of the Potomac River
Inside the Beltway, Washington D.C.
12:00 am Eastern DST

Murdoch heard the child's terror as he recited the holy phrases. He was a sweet, innocent sight. The power of life was being unleashed inside his body by genetic clocks geared to release power, the power of transmutation form childhood to adulthood... in this time the boy was neither child nor adult... just a pure vessel of change.

The father, Jeffrey Turock owned several media outlets around the world, but he knew that type of power was insignificant in the face of the power he had earned. He beamed with pride that his progeny was one of the two who were chosen to serve The Mediggo, to serve The Ascendant on this holy night. The beloved children were not sacrificed lightly. However, to be of the pure blood meant to be born of sacrifice. To be a Pure Blood ensured power after the Change regardless, but to be a Pure Blood who sacrificed one of the chosen children was to be made a god in the new world. Visions of plump women who had to serve his every desire danced through Turock's head and he relished every scream of pain his beloved Jacob uttered.

Murdoch kissed the sweet boy's forehead and urged his rebirth. A Pure Blood child, dying for the True Religion could not be allowed to go unrewarded. "May you be a king who slays your parents." Murdoch repeated the words that had been repeated for centuries and knew, with a sudden precognition, that these children would not only be reborn but that they would indeed endeavor to slay their parents... and all that they clung to. "You will be my enemies." He whispered to the dead boys and left the gathering. He had now to deal with his errant Foxling.

xx

Viva Towers Crystal City
Walter Skinner's condo
12:00 am

Walter Skinner was alone in his large apartment. He had showered several times. The heat was oppressive and he couldn't sleep. He kept picturing Mulder in the gym, so sweetly fuckable. He groaned and sank back onto his sheets. He was still damp from the shower and his hands found work at tracing the well-defined muscles of his abdomen. He let his large fingers tickle his ribs and his cock hardened quickly imagining they were Fox's fingers playing his body so well. He thumbed the head of his organ and groaned. He gripped his large ten-inch shaft and began to pump before he cursed and stopped. "This has got to stop!" He exclaimed to the darkness. He could not fantasize about Fox anymore or he would go insane. He had already masturbated several times today thinking of his beautiful agent. He wanted to have a relationship with the man not use him as a fuck tool. Wanted to spend long mornings listening to that sexy monotone talk about anything while he was able to nibble on those lush lips and taste the sweet mole. He had loved Fox for so long, with a true and honest intention. He had the frequent mastabatory fantasies, of course, but now he repulsed himself. Fox was reduced to a panting slut in his current personal porno's. Something to fuck and to fuck and to fuck, but never to ask an opinion of. It was nothing of how Walter had imagined he and Fox would be together. The sex was, of course hot in these fantasies, but they seemed to be external to what Walter really wanted... Fox's love.

He had been so consumed with thoughts of Mulder, that as he had been leaving work and walking to his car in the parking garage he had failed to notice he had been followed. Assistant Director in charge of Fraud, Justin Thomas had sidled up behind him, his small frame dwarfed by Skinner's massive physique.

"Oh Walt... I have wanted to touch you for so long... I dream about your body."

Skinner had gaped at the smaller man.

Thomas grabbed at Skinner's crotch and gasped at the heaviness of the package, "Oh, baby," he breathed. "You are big everywhere. Please let me suck it... I am really good at it." His hands squeezed and caressed the more than ample package, with greedy excitement. "I want this piece of meat."

Skinner pushed him away and shook his head. "What are you thinking, Thomas?"

AD Thomas tried to grab Skinner's crotch again and Skinner had to shove him hard away. "Get off, you little troll. This isn't for you."

"Oh? Saving it for someone special? Agent Scully? Agent Mulder? Beauties never have to work at their talent, sexually. They rely on their attractiveness... don't you see, stud? I know my way around a big cock. I will suck you all night if you let me. I can make you feel sooooo good."

Skinner shook his head, confused. What the hell was going on? Earlier he had seen Kim and Holly going into the woman's bathroom with decidedly lustful looks on their faces. Before the door shut he would swear he saw Kimberly's hand caress Holly's crotch eagerly. His shock was then as it was now, complete.

He shoved the greedy little man far enough away to allow himself time enough to climb into his car.

Now back at his home, he got out of his bed with a groan. If he stayed in it he would jerk off again. He pulled a robe on and made his way down the staircase, his erection a pulsing ache against his belly. He walked out onto his balcony and stared up at the object that was dominating the sky now in pulsing beats like a heart. If that was Northern Lights as the military claimed then he was a hamburger flipper at Wendy's. He was suddenly transfixed by the sphere. He felt a drawing pressure in his chest as if an invisible string was anchored to his spine and was being tugged outward. His breathe caught in his throat and he put out his hands as if to ward off a blow. Suddenly, pink fingers of energy shot forth from the center of the pink womb-like phenomenon. The fingers danced about him, touching hesitantly, surrounding him in a growing cylindrical manner before arcing gracefully away from him and shooting back to the point of origin. With hardly a pause, a thicker column of electricity shot straight into Skinner's chest and he felt intense pain and he heard the sounds of tens of thousands of voices, in a cacophony of aural sensation. He opened his mouth in a silent scream and his eyes were blinded. He saw a million points of light slowly revolving and he understood what reality was. He felt the immense power building until he thought he would explode and then, blackness.

When he came to, he was laying on his back on the balcony, his robe spread out around him like the wings of a butterfly. The humid night air had moistened his nude body and he flushed with embarrassment at his state of undress. He hurried to the sliding door, and took one last look at the object in the sky before he moved back inside. He showered again, soaping his body roughly. He must have hit his head on the balcony when he fell, though he didn't remember falling, because he was still hearing buzzing in his head and, more faintly, voices.

He stepped out of the shower and gave a mental shrug. He simply needed sleep. He gently dried his tumescent penis, hoping not to awaken it again. As he slid the soft towel down his large thighs he envisioned Fox trapped between them and his cock reawakening with a surge of lust. He groaned and hurried to his bed. He lay face down and tried to block out the lurid images; Fox panting, glistening with sweat, being rhythmically pushed down on satin sheets, long legs, straight and pushed upward in an impossible V. Those large hazel eyes filled with an odd mixture of lust, pain and fear. Walter gave in with a groan and turned on his back. He didn't even have to close his eyes to imagine fucking Fox. Walter pumped his impatient cock with fierce determination and imagined it was Fox's slut-body. Fox was begging for it; a mindless, beautiful fuck, so hot, so eager, so weak. He came with a roar, "Slut! Take it slut... take it... take it... take it! Take it you little bitch." As hot, wet semen splattered his body his eyes glowed red in the darkness and he whispered in a voice he didn't recognize, "You belong to me, Fox Mulder."

As it was always after these recent fantasies, Walter felt shame and sadness. He wanted to push Fox's legs up and enter him deeply and rhythmically, but he would whisper words of love and praise as he taught Fox the joys of anal sex. He couldn't fathom calling him a slut... let alone a bitch. And the elements of fear and pain in Fox's eyes, so titillating in the fantasy... were anathema to Walter's logical mind. He felt nauseous, but some small part of him had to admit that even the fantasy was hotter than most sex he had ever had. That part of himself shamed Walter Skinner and he steeled himself for another long night. He stared at the ceiling and vowed that he would rather never have sex with Fox at all than to have that type of sex with him.

xx

Catacombs Beneath La Lune
Georgetown
2:00 am Eastern DST

Murdoch led his toy by a long leather leash deeper into the Catacombs. Guards bowed respectfully as he and his sexy toy passed. The young man, whose name was Michael Pandel, was more frightened than he had ever been in all his twenty-five years. He tried to keep up with the hateful man who had enslaved him, the soles of his feet screaming in pain from the caning they had received hours earlier. The chill in the tunnels made his naked body tremble. Michael's eyes caught movement from one of the smaller darker tunnels and he cried out in fear as his traumatized mind took in what looked like hairy men eating a skin-less corpse. He jerked away from the creatures and his neck nearly snapped on the leash. His master stepped back to him and slapped him. He whimpered in distress, he couldn't have his master displeased with him, or there would be more pain.

"Nothing in here will hurt you, pretty pet, unless I allow it." Strange black eyes stared into Michael's and Michael nodded.

They entered a larger chamber where dozens of well-dressed men and women gathered solemnly. Michael's leash was handed to a large, barrel-chested man and his hated master took to the small raised platform in the center of the room, around which the other people were gathered expectantly. All had their heads bowed low, to show respect for his master.

Michael gasped as he recognized many of the people as being influential, pillars of the community.

Murdoch looked upon his inner circle and he smiled slightly. "The Others are coming and The Change is irrevocable."

Hisses of pleasure echoed darkly in the torch-lit chamber. "I will Ascend as will the Pure Bloods. Our followers will control the world and the Spirits of the Lake will revitalize their posterity." The excitement was tangible, though no one dared move, nor lift their eyes to their master.

"I have another need. I ask to hearken to me in this. I am fetching my errant lover. He is to be brought here to me along with the man named Alex Krycek..." Murdoch was cut off by a loud gasp. He narrowed his eyes as two of his followers shared a quick disturbed glance. He would deal with them later, he thought to himself.

"I want them both brought here in separate vehicles... no one may harm my Prince. I prefer you keep the wounds to the other to a minimum, but bring them to me." He knew which of his followers would be most likely to pull off such a mission and he looked at Director Babcock who raised his eyes at the mental command to do so. "You will see to it. The rest of you will serve as witnesses to my punishment of my Prince and his lover."

xx

Americana Airlines
Boeing 747
Red Eye out of SFO
Somewhere over Texas
4:00 am Eastern DST

Scully slept. Her full lips parted slightly. Mulder read, fascinated by Dr. Reeves research and her methodical attention to detail. Her work chilled him. She wove a clinical tale of terror, which was, in its very scientific nature, more frightening than any novel by Ashcroft or King or Poe. The events that were happening in D.C. were chronicled in ancient texts. Reeves had painstakingly translated the oldest of the transcripts. And the prophetic words may well have been a hoax, so perfect in description were they to modern D.C. Within her transcriptions Dr Reeves had written telling notes to herself, all of which fascinated Mulder.

A city within a circle of power that overshadows all living under its influence. Awakens (perhaps this word means hearkens-more research) the one and the others (not clear what this means... the one must be the Ascendant, but the Others?) The reign of humans on Earth is stilled. (this is almost a direct quote from the Book of Revelations which was written 500 years later) The time of mediggo (here to mean change only... transcript predates a large organized following) places its shadow on all things.

The transcription went on to describe what the opening was allowing in and what it would mean. He stopped reading as he realized that if only half of what Reeve predicted were true than life on Earth would be akin to living in the time of fables; witches, trolls, goblins, vampires, werewolves, demons, and all manner of things that parents tease their children with. It would be a world in which cases that were not X-Files would be the exception.

She described the Pure Bloods in more detail than Baku had. As he had entailed, Pure Bloods were from an unbroken line of worshippers who had ritualistically slaughtered their own first born from the beginning of time. This religion was ancient hundreds of years before Moses wailed and shat himself down the river Nile. Some members were Pure of blood long before Muhammad proclaimed himself or Jesus walked out of the desert with the haunting of Hell in his eyes. These were the people who were meek before their religion. Meekly surrendering their own blood, knowing that the reward would not be for them to claim. "The meek shall inherit the Earth," Mulder whispered. He stared at his partner for a moment just to assure himself of the good things in life and then went back to his chilling study.

Pure Bloods were not only the key to the Ascension, they were also the inheritors of power. The purest bloodlines would be granted incredible power for their millennia of sacrifice. Just what that power entailed and how it differed from the Ascendant's was unknown. The Ascendant was the figure of mystery. Reeves wrote that he who would become this Ruler of Humanity, would have to be non-human, simply based on the fact that he had been alive in one form or another since long before even The Mediggo. This creature, hosted in a human body, was mortal until the Opening embraced him. Mulder flipped through several pages until he found a drawing of this embrace. A manlike creature was drawn with arms outstretched and was surrounded and claimed by fingers of electrical discharge from some glowing sphere in the sky. The pink sphere was The Opening. It didn't surprise Mulder in the slightest. What worried him was the notion that once set in motion, The Changing, it was unstoppable. The Ascendant could force it by will alone after the embrace, as long as he had children of Pure Bloods given willingly for sacrifice.

An additional picture claimed Mulder's attention before he joined Scully in sleep. It was of twenty-one figures drawn at different positions, forming a circle. Each figure drawn with raised arms and being embraced by The Opening. He could tell which figure was The Ascendant, as the electric ties were thickly drawn, and too, the figure itself was bigger, more detailed. It's Murdoch, he thought to himself. He is The Ascendant.

xx

Apartment 42 Washington D.C.
8:37 am

Mulder unlocked his door and hurried in. The city was in chaos. The plane had landed twenty minutes before the military had closed off D.C. as tight as a drum. The national media were broadcasting live images of gang-rapes in the street and far more disturbing, the images of the elderly and the infirm being tossed screaming onto large fires built in the middle of the streets. Shark-like journalists with their eyes on their own Pulitzer Prize, feigned shock and dismay as they reported the mass murders, robberies, and rapes. One such journalist filmed the brutal rape and subsequent death of a young bookish man, all the while repeating his station's call sign. Despite the military intervention the bizarre behavior was spreading like a malignancy with no regard to military demands.

Mulder had reluctantly dropped Scully home, but reasoned she was in a more secure building than he. He called her from his car to ensure himself she was safe and she had urged him to get some sleep.

He yawned exhaustedly and slumped against the closed door.

"Oh, baby, let Alex take care of you," Alex purred, startling Mulder.

He jumped and drew his gun with a speed that even impressed Alex.

Mulder recognized his lover and still holding the gun he struck out with his body and pulled that beautiful face to his. He ground his hard flesh against Alex's and groaned as he dipped in to taste the nectar of Alex's kiss. They kissed for long moments, their hip grinding together reflexively. They gasped as one as they realized they couldn't stop. They gripped one another tighter and their kiss became more of a imitation of fucking as their cocks rubbed and glided together, the only sound, the sounds of their moist kisses and those of wool meeting denim. Mulder came in his pants first, followed quickly by Krycek, whose own cock erupted behind the shield of denim. Mulder had been home five minutes.

They held each other for several, panting, moments after and then Mulder laughed a bit, "Hi honey! I'm home!"

Alex chuckled and pulled away. " I don't think I have ever come in my pants, baby. I missed you a bit too much I guess. You wouldn't believe the nasty fantasies I have had about you." Alex licked his pretty lower lip and then drew it in slowly. "I was your love slave... and you were a very, very demanding master."

Fox grinned, but was too tired to do much more than that.

Alex saw the exhaustion in the beautiful face and immediately switched gears. He solicitously took Mulder's bags and led his now stumbling lover to the bathroom where he cleaned them both up. He put Mulder in bed and made to lie down with him. He realized the blinds were open and he got back up to close them. When he returned to the bed, his "sex-master" was sound asleep. He crawled in behind Fox and drew the sexy man tightly to him, and decided he would take a little nap too.

xx

Apartment 42
Washington D.C.
10:30 am Eastern DST

Fox stretched languidly and quickened as he felt the hard body behind him. He rolled over to stare into sleepy green eyes. He kissed Alex's soft lips. "I could get used to this view, Alex. You are delicious to look upon."

Alex put a hand on Fox's hip and pulled him flush to his body. "I feel the same way, Fox."

Fox kissed Alex gently then pushed himself on top of Alex with an eager purring. He spread Alex's muscular thighs to lay between them and they deepened their kiss. Alex caressed Fox's back and felt reasonably sure that he had destroyed all the video equipment. He had been surprised to find so many cameras and different types as well. Fox was nibbling on Alex's neck and sucking happily on the salty skin. He slid down to tongue Alex's pert nipples, making those lovely groans come out of Alex's mouth. He bit and soothed and licked and suckled. Alex was gently caressing Fox's head entranced by the sight of that beautiful mouth making love to him. His cock jerked as if on a string as he imagined that mouth sucking and licking down there, and Fox grinned up at him, knowing exactly why his body had reacted in that way.

"I want to suck you... but I want you to hold it. I want to spend all morning tasting you and sucking and licking..." Fox trailed off mercifully and began to act upon his desires. He spent twenty minutes lapping at Alex's nipples and belly. He spent some time licking Alex's underarms and neck. He bit the v-shaped muscles that stood out from Alex's waist to his groin. He tongued Alex's pubic bush and lightly teethed on the base of the throbbing shaft.

"You are so big, baby. I can't believe that was in me."

"Oh let me show you how it's done... since you seem to have forgotten," Alex nearly begged.

Mulder grinned, "Later." With that proclamation he bent to the task at hand. He took the shaft in his hand and while he used his thumb and forefinger to rub the slippery head he took one ball in his mouth and sucked and licked. He repeated the process until Alex thought he'd go mad from desire. He wanted to slam his cock down Mulder's throat. Mulder switched positions so his own cock was tantalizingly near Alex's ravenous mouth. Fox cried out as Alex did to him what he wanted Fox to do to himself.

With his whole cock firmly entrenched in Alex's throat Mulder followed suit and he paused only to lick the precious pre-cum off and sweep his tongue in a flickering motion in and around the slit before he took the shaft in and began to bob his head up and down. Soon they were both fucking each others face with strangled cries of encouragement and lust.

Alex tasted Fox's cum and his reaction was to explode into Fox's full-lipped mouth. They lay gasping for breath and Alex watched Fox try to make his way back from his fuck-zone.

He smiled and, filled with energy, dragged his groaning, sensitive lover into the shower. They managed to emerge a relatively short time later, due to the growling of Fox's stomach.

"I am going to fix you a brunch," Alex declared. A smile that came from utter joy covered Alex's face and he seemed to be no older than twenty-one. Fox frowned and took his lover's pretty face in his hand. There was the scar, that was so tiny only an intimate acquaintance would see, but the wrinkles were totally gone. His eyes, always beautiful were a more vibrant color. He wondered if The Changing was just affecting people actions. Alex asked him what he was frowning about and he shrugged it off for the moment. Alex was too happy and that was all that mattered in this moment, Alex's happiness. They each slipped into a pair of boxer shorts. Alex borrowed a white cotton pair and Fox chuckled at how tight the fabric was stretched over the larger man. He pulled on his Snoopy boxers and let himself be led into the kitchen, while Alex mumbled about never looking at Snoopy again without getting a hard-on.

"What do you want to eat, baby?" Alex purred as he stroked Fox's silky hair.

Fox was seated and looking up at his magnificent lover. He grinned wickedly. "I get a choice?"

Alex tried to look stern, but he was so filled with the joy of being with Fox, that he grinned instead. "Yes, Fox you get a choice."

Fox stroked the large bulge so temptingly near and said huskily, "Then I choose this. Climb up on this table and spread 'em."

Alex pulled back with groan. 'You are gonna kill me, baby."

"No, Alex, I am just making up for lost time." Fox pouted a bit. "I love doing that to you."

Alex felt the hooks set into his loins and he backed further away. "Fuck knows I love you to do it, baby, but I want you to get some real food in you." He groaned as Mulder pouted his delicious lips. "Come on, baby, don't. I promise, after we eat, I'll spend the rest of the day sprawled naked, anywhere you want."

Mulder perked up a bit at that.

Alex smiled and moved back to kiss those lush lips. "Just as long as I get to fuck you first."

Mulder groaned, wanting Alex inside him right that moment, his carnal hunger, palpable.

Alex sighed as he saw the fire burning in those moss green eyes. "Food."

"Cook fast, Krycek." Mulder growled.

Alex stared at Mulder for a hot moment before and swooping in for a passionate kiss. "You want me inside you right now don't you?"

Mulder laved his tongue excitedly around Alex's silky mouth and answered with a pained whimper.

Alex drew him up out of his chair and took the beautiful face in his hands and looked deep in to the beautiful eyes. "I am going to stay inside you all day, baby."

Mulder panted.

"I love you so much, Fox," Alex whispered. "So much more than I ever thought it was possible to love anything."

Mulder caressed Alex's fierce face. "I know what you mean. That's how I feel about you. I'd do anything for you, Alex."

Alex sighed and pulled back with great resolve. His concern for Fox was the only thing making him not spread that sexy body out on the table and re-establish his ownership. He knew, though, that Fox had terrible eating habits. And so, with lustful regret, he pushed Fox back down in a sitting position.

"I'll cook fast," he promised.

xx

Alex was fixing them Egg's Benedict when the first of the masked men burst into the apartment. Within seconds Mulder found himself spinning back further into the kitchen as Krycek yanked Mulder off his seat and propelled him backwards behind Alex's tense frame. Mulder had time to puff up indignantly, he was after-all a trained FBI agent, before five, heavily armed men burst into the kitchen. Mulder turned to search for a weapon. He tuned back a second later, coffee mug held threateningly aloft, and gaped in disbelief. Two men remained standing, Alex and one of the masked men. Four dead men covered his kitchen floor. I never even eat in here, he wailed silently and moved quickly, triumphantly smashing his coffee mug down on the man's head. The man crumpled and Fox grinned at Alex as if to say, "See you needn't have pushed me out of the way!" He had no time to gloat for the second wave of intruders was coming into the apartment.

"We need to get out, Fox. This kitchen is a trap."

Fox nodded his agreement, but yelped as Krycek grabbed him again and propelled him along.

"I can walk on my own. You don't have to act like a cave..."

"Fight with me later, Fox," Alex growled out harshly, yanking him along.

They rushed into the hallway only to find ten additional men facing them. Fox raised his coffee mug with an evil gleam in his eyes, but was shoved backwards, away from the intruders, and cursing he vowed to show Alex how capable he was in a fight. He was tempted to scream, "You'll be wishing you had me and my skills... but I'll be way back here." However, he became enthralled by the incredible quickness with which Alex was dispatching the men and remained silent. Two of the attackers tried, in desperation, and against orders, to shoot Alex, but they found themselves dead instead. It was true, Fox mused, there are people like in the movies. How in the hell could Alex have let Fox beat the shit out of him all those years? He was barely breathing heavy and the ten was down by four in a matter of moments. The sound of bones snapping and breath gurgling through blood was the melody that played to the beat of violence.

He began to watch the fight with clinical interest when a cold gun was placed to his skull and large arms engulfed him. Alex killed another man by ripping his throat out and the man who pressed the gun to Fox's temple said loudly, "Tell him to stop, or you die."

Alex turned at the voice behind him and froze. His breath left him and his stomach tightened with fear, freezing inexorably, the killing exhalation that had consumed him. Fox didn't look upset just, strangely, disgruntled. Alex raised his hands slowly, blood dripping from them. "Take it easy man," he said as soothingly as he could, under the circumstance, his eyes flickering to the gun held to Fox's head. "Just take it easy."

One of the original ten took the opportunity to slam his fist into Alex's kidney, and though the pain lanced through him Alex kept his eyes on that finger on the trigger. If it moved, applied much more pounds per square inch, his reason for living would die. Fox forgot about the gun to his head and he lunged forward in order to rip out the heart of the man who'd sucker punched Alex, but he didn't get far. The arm restraining him was like a steel vice and he let out of "Whooof" as that vice held him fast.

"We are leaving," a man behind the man holding Fox said.

Alex couldn't believe it. He had led Fox into a nicely laid trap... fuck, had even pushed him toward the bastards. They had surrounded them and he had only noticed the men in front of he and Fox. He kept his hands up... all innocence and light.

Fox was pushed forward and he exchanged a nervous glance with Alex. He felt entirely useless. Alex had taken out nine of the intruders in just a few minutes and he had only taken out one... with a coffee cup Scully had given him for Christmas, at that. His wrist was grabbed painfully and mug fell, the picture of the alien in a bikini, shattering. "Now who is going to clean that up? The maid isn't due until tomorrow," Mulder griped. The grip on his wrist tightened and he complained, "Ow. Watch it! That's my gun hand."

"Shut-up!" Hissed one of the very shaken men, grabbing Mulder's hair and tugging hard. The job was supposed to have been a cakewalk. Abduct two pretty boys, and bring them to The Ascendant. Instead ten of his comrades were dead and that dark-haired bastard was eyeing him like he was next. Nervously he removed his hand from the mug-wielding smart-ass and led the way out of the gore-strewn apartment.

They were led to the hallway and down the stairs.

"Hey, aren't you at least going to let us change into something more appropriate? I mean Snoopy is cool and all that, but I hardly think..."

"Fox, shut up!" Alex barked.

Mulder pretended to stumble and when the grip loosened he shoved back against the man holding him, coming around for a right cross. The hit connected solidly and he could smell freedom, when another man grabbed him from behind and shoved him face first into a wall, pressing a gun to the back of his head.

"Just try it fucker!" The man yelled in his ear. He looked like he wanted to pull the trigger.

"No!" Alex cried out, sounding young and so very afraid.

"Can't blame a guy for trying," Mulder drawled, as if bored.

"Mulder, please," Alex begged.

Mulder gave Alex a guilty look for upsetting him and Alex mouthed the words, "Please."

They were led down to the parking structure where two vans waited. Fox was stuffed into the nearest van and Alex held back a scream of rage as the doors closed and the van sped away with his lover. He memorized the license plate by habit. It didn't matter because he would have the second van to obtain information from. He allowed his four guards to escort him toward the van still waiting and when he was able to count the men in the van as two additional bodies he turned his attention to doing what he did almost as well as loving Fox.

Minutes later he sat in the van and searched through the glove compartment looking for some clue as to where Fox had been taken. He had searched the men and all had either the tattoo of the freaky Merlin's hat looking cult symbol or they wore a necklace with the symbol on it. He was unconcerned about anyone calling the police as several people had already been by and when they looked as if they were going to inspect the dead, he warned them off. They shrugged and he knew they didn't really care. Fox was right, there was some serious weird shit going on. When he got him back he was taking him to one of his mountain retreats, away from people.

With a small sound of frustration he slammed the glove compartment closed. There was NOTHING! He cursed himself. He should have let himself be taken. None of the men had any identification, and he knew their identities would have already been erased... it is what he would have done if he had sent them in for a job of this nature.

The term, dead men tell no tales, reverberated around his mind. Dead men... dead men. His eyes lit up and he dashed toward the stairs taking them three at a time until he reached the fourth floor. He slid into Fox's kitchen just as the man Fox had slammed on the head with that ridiculous mug began to stir. Dead men told no tales but live ones could be made to betray anyone if one had the skill and the stomach for the type of persuasion called for. And in the most normal of circumstances, Alex was more than capable. In this instance he wouldn't stop until the man talked.

Alex pulled off the intruder's black knit mask and the man blinked up at the beautifully smiling angel.

"Hi there! My name is Alex. We are going to have a little talk," said softly.

The man was confused by the innocent, even lovely, smile. He nodded nervously, unsure if he should be nervous. Surely such an innocent smile could not be form the same man who had gone through his comrades like a dervish. Alex offered the man a hand up, gestured for him to sit in the kitchen chair, the one his Fox had been sitting in before the bastards had come and stolen him. A fire burned for a moment in his jade eyes at that thought, and it began.

xx

Catacombs Beneath La Lune
12:00 PM Eastern DST

The van carrying a glaring Fox Mulder, pulled into a large warehouse. Three guards checked the van thoroughly before it was able to proceed. When the large doors were closed behind the vehicle, another door was slid back with well-oiled silence and the van proceeded down a road that went down a steep grade. The driver turned on the vehicle's lights and they descended into the catacombs. Once the van was parked in a large parking area Mulder was led out of the van and herded toward an elevator. He looked back frantically for the other van. "Where is he? Where is the other van?" He asked frantically.

He was met with silence and shoved none-too gently into the lift. After the elevator stopped, three more floors down, Mulder became interested in his surrounding a bit, though he was filled with worry over Alex's little no show.

These were the lower chambers he knew instinctively. The whole atmosphere of this area was evil. He had been face to face with evil enough times that he knew it when he felt it. Red eyes glowed from side tunnels and he heard small excited growls as he passed. A large, hairy object loped across their path and Mulder cried out as it suddenly turned its long snouted face toward him. "Werewolf." He had time to cry out before the thing caught his smell and moved closer to him. The guards became agitated and Mulder knew they too were frightened of the thing.

The remnants of humanity were in the length of the incredibly long torso and the human like fingers. These fingers were capped with razor sharp claws and the elongated jaw, gaped open to display roughly hewn teeth and sharp canines. The claws scraped at him as it stood on its hind legs. It seemed more grotesquely human in this pose as it towered a full head over him. Muscles writhed under the thick wiry, black pelt. Mulder gasped as he saw the things erection forming. The guards wanted to bolt, he could tell. He gathered from their agitation that this type of behavior was common in these... werewolves... and he knew without a doubt that there were more. Suddenly the werewolf whined and reached out one last time to Mulder and with a howl ran off into the darkness. It was quickly followed by three more that had been slowly surrounding the small group.

"Jesus! Are you taking me to meet Dr. Moreau?" Mulder asked trying to keep the fear out of his voice. He knew very well, to whom he was being brought.

After a few moments of winding through the well-lit trail and expecting horrendous creatures to erupt from the numerous dark tunnels, they came into an antechamber. The chamber was festooned with torches and red velvet draped over tables filled with rotting fruit. Two large doors dominated and he gulped nervously wondering what was waiting for him in the main room. He didn't have long to wonder as the doors were opened and he was shoved in.

It was large this main room. He might have spent several long moments cataloging all the various components of the room, but he focussed instantly on the leather sling set up on a raised dais. The type of sling he had seen in many a male S&M porno. The black metal, rectangular frame was hooked to dozens of pulleys that would move the massive frame in every conceivable direction. The frame was six feet wide and eleven feet high. Black metal hooks lined the inside of the frames and leather straps hung from each hook. A black web made of woven leather was hooked to the frame to support the weight of its victims. In the center of the web the leather mesh formed an opening, suspiciously large enough to allow access to the nether regions. Wouldn't want to hide the goodies, Fox thought wildly. Another such opening was positioned above the first and he surmised it to be for the head.

He took one look at the large man smiling from its side and he tried to bolt. Hell, he'd rather face horny werewolves. He was held firmly and brought face to face with the object of his terror.

Murdoch couldn't resist the lure of those plump lips a moment longer and he bent to plunder them. "Oh, Foxling," he growled. "My beautiful whore."

Mulder flinched at that. "Where is Alex?" He asked when he was able to speak.

Murdoch glared, rage flaring in his eyes and a strange orange fire burned within. He slapped the pretty face and leaned in close, "You dare speak his name? You belong to me but you spread your legs, open your ass, and offer your plump cock up to another and dare to speak his name?" Murdoch was near epileptic.

"Fuck you, you sick fuck! If you hurt him I'll kill you!"

"Oh you will, will you?" Murdoch questioned evilly. "You are mine, Foxling. You gave your cherry ass away like some common bitch on the streets, but you are going to feel like a virgin again tonight, and then you are mine!"

Fox struggled as at a nod from Murdoch several men descended on him and held him while Snoopy was ripped away from him. He stood naked and gasping in the crowd. They stepped back and he looked from one face to the other but saw no potential ally.

"Put my Prince in his bonds... but gently...very gently."

"No... no... no, Murdoch, don't..." Fox cried frantically as he was brought to the leather sling.

"Yes, yes, yes, my own sweet Prince." Murdoch was hard and hungry. The sight of Fox naked and warm and so near was almost too much for him.

Fox was pushed into the leather web face first. He felt like an insect caught in a foreign web. His pubic area was shoved through the gap in the leather mesh and his face fell forward through the second opening. The leather was suprisingly soft and for a horrible moment the smell made him think of Alex. His arms were gabbed and lifted to form a Y shape above his head. He struggled but there were too many insistent hands and his wrists were manacled in leather cuffs, attached to the frame. He kicked out as his ankles were grabbed and pulled apart and they too were cuffed. A large strap was wrapped about his trim waist and cinched tight and finally anchored to the hooks on the frame. This process was repeated about his chest. Each leg was strapped and cinched apart and strapped in three places; the upper thigh, the knee and the calf. The result was that he couldn't move his legs at all. He panicked as his neck was circled by a noose that was slowly tightened. He looked about frantically with his eyes, unable to move his head any longer. He could barely move his body.

He saw a familiar face and he cried out in hopeful joy, "Director Babcock! Please... please help me."

Director Babcock smiled at him and bared his chest. Mulder recoiled in horror as he realized how deep this conspiracy lay. Tattooed on the Babcock's chest was the symbol of the Mediggo. "No... no... someone... please... oh Jesus... someone help me," he cried out before he controlled his panic.

He wanted to scream and beg as his legs were spread and his arms lifted, he felt the beginning of the stretch. Murdoch moved to stand in front of him, his face slack with lust. He gripped Mulder's face and kissed him roughly. He moved his voracious mouth over Fox's face and sucked in hard at the mole.

"The audience is here to witness your punishment. When we are lovers I will not allow your beauty to be viewed my precious, Foxling," Murdoch swore passionately before kneeling down and taking Mulder's penis in his large hands. Mulder struggled, biting his lip to keep from begging. His movements only succeeded in making his penis bob. Murdoch sighed happily and bent to suckle on the tight balls. He sucked his way up the fine long cock. Mulder tried to distract himself with thoughts of cases he'd been on, but Murdoch's groans of delight kept distracting him.

Finally Murdoch released the soft organ from his mouth and stood. Mulder's eyes were wild with apprehension and he surprised himself by making soothing sounds, "There, there Foxling. It will be over soon. You need to be punished for your adultery. But I promise to kiss every wound better." Fox's eyes flared at that and Murdoch chuckled, "Not to worry, every wound I inflict on you will heal nicely. I would never permanently mark my own sweet Prince."

Fox spit into the bastard's face, "Go to hell!"

Murdoch wiped the spit off his face with calm deliberation. "You aren't helping yourself..."

"Where the hell is Alex? What have you done to him?"

Murdoch ignored him and went to work positioning Fox. He adjusted the pulleys and Fox was tilted so he was horizontal facing the floor, which was three and one half feet below him. The straps on his legs were tightened spreading them further apart until he couldn't contain a gasp of pain. His upper body was lowered even further and he felt the blood rush to his head. The noose, which had been carefully loosened throughout his rearrangement, was reapplied and Murdoch grasped the rubber handle that was clasped on the back of Mulder's neck. He pulled back on it and Mulder's head was pulled with it.

"I am going to whip you now, Fox. And when I am done with this very special whipping, I am going to take you in front of all my Chosen ones. When I come inside you, you will be mine. But most importantly you will feel the pain as if you were still a virgin. Suddenly a screen was sliding down from the ceiling and as Murdoch held Mulder's head up, Mulder was forced to watch he and Alex having sex. The humiliating video was frozen and zoomed in on Mulder's face. Mulder knew what the tape was revealing. It was the very moment Alex was penetrating him for the first time. Fox's expression in the frozen image was one of pain and pleasure, his eyes were closed and his moth was open.

"That expression... that pained, excitement should have been mine. So now I will settle for recreating the pain." Murdoch released Mulder's neck restraint and stepped between the spread legs. He was entranced for long moments by the generous and vulnerable ass. He squeezed the cheeks wildly, his lust beginning to over-ride his desire to make this scene last. He bent to taste his prize, just one deep lick from the small of Fox's back to the tight balls, pausing only a moment at the sweet center of his precious prince. He held his hand out and the paddle was placed in his hands. No ordinary paddle this. It was extremely flexible and light. A large rubber grip made accuracy easy. The leather crop end was in inch in width and one quarter an inch thick. He let a servant pour oil into that deliciously deep crack and he watched mesmerized as it slid over the incredibly small puckered hole.

Murdoch breath became ragged as he massaged the oil up and down the crack. He shoved a thick thumb in suddenly and Fox cried out. He shushed him and then stood back to observe his prize. This was no poor substitute this was his Foxling. His to do with whatever he desired. With that heady thought in mind, he drew back his arm and then began the beating. Every stroke directed at the small puckered hold and the surrounding crack.

Fox's eyes were wide with shock as his most tender area was smacked over and over again. He began to buck in his bonds, succeeding in moving only a fraction of an inch. He pulled uselessly trying to close his legs in order to protect his anus, but it too was futile. He screamed once in pain and then refused another. He bit his lip hard to prevent any more sounds as the grunting man behind him continued slamming the leather crop onto his spread flesh. He heard the crop drop and he had only a moment of relief before he felt Murdoch's cock nudge at the battered entrance. He shook his head and heard the litany of no's pass over his lips but when Murdoch slammed in he screamed and nearly dislocated his hips trying to escape.

Mulder barely felt the teeth sinking into his shoulder in a very shallow bite, as the pain in his rectum intensified. Murdoch was pumping in and out with animalistic grunts of pleasure. His cock felt huge, and Mulder shook his head to deny the pain. Murdoch pulled at his neck restraint so he could look at his Fox's face as he was getting fucked, and the sight made him thrust even harder.

Fox saw the camera at his face and he closed his eyes, and as Murdoch began to howl his pleasure Fox succumbed to blessed darkness.

xx

When he came to he was in a large bed and soothing music was playing in the background. Candles burned in romantic disarray, and the smell of beeswax clung to him. He jumped out of the King size bed and then gasped as red hot pain lanced threw him. He tried the door, but it was locked from the outside. He went to the bathroom and found to his disgust, Murdoch languishing in a large tub. Murdoch smiled gently at Fox.

"I forgive you now, Foxling. Your pain earned you a lifetime of gentleness... or at least more erotic pain. I can't be expected to give up all my lovely hobbies. Now can I?" Murdoch asked in a reasonable tone. "Now that we are lovers we will shall share everything. Starting with this lovely hot bath. I know your lovely ass has got to hurt."

Fox reflexively moved a hand back to protect his ass, knowing it was probably a bloody mess.

Murdoch chuckled, "I would never make any part of you a bloody mess, Foxling, least of all the part I will get the most use out of."

Fox turned to rush out of the bathroom, determined to escape. But Murdoch's words froze him. "Do you really want the sling and the crop again so soon?"

Fox stifled a sob and shook his head. He couldn't bear that again.

"Just a bath sweet one. I know you are sore. Just a long soak with your lover."

"You aren't my lover... you never will be," Fox whispered passionately.

Murdoch's eyes glowed again that October glow and Mulder couldn't repress a shiver. Murdoch lifted the crop from where it lay on the floor beside the sunken tub.

"Get in the fucking tub, Fox," Murdoch barked out.

"Just a bath?" Mulder asked warily.

Murdoch smiled, "Yes, Foxling... just a bath."

Mulder reluctantly stepped into the steaming water and was immediately pulled into Murdoch's embrace. His back was cuddled to Murdoch's massive chest and his eyes widened in disbelief as he felt the thick cock under him. He struggled to escape, but Murdoch held fast, beginning to nibble on Mulder's neck.

"You said just a bath!" He gritted out angrily as the enormous cock was slipping between his buttocks.

"I lied. I must admit... I lie a lot." He held his Foxling's hips still as he shoved back into that hot silken depth. His poor prince cried out in pain as his tender flesh was penetrated again. "Oh I lie... uh... you are so tight my lovely, Foxling." He grasped the slim hips and began to pump Mulder's body up and down. His strength was frightening. "Oh I love to lie," he hissed.

Fox thrashed about and threw an elbow back at the rutting man behind him, but the pistoning, pumping of his body continued. Murdoch's cock was just as long as Alex's but thicker. So thick Fox thought he might rip in two.

Murdoch was in heaven. His Foxling was so tight, so velvety and hot. He dimly felt the weak human struggling and it made him growl a bit and latch his mouth onto the silken neck.

Fox arched his head away from the gnawing teeth and was held tighter.

"Foxling... pretty... pretty Foxling... so tight... so sweet... mine." With those words Murdoch tossed his head back and concentrated on the act. Lift his Prince almost off and then pull him down hard, faster and faster. He felt his large apricot head finding Fox's prostate and he readjusted his thrusts to rape the pleasure center. He was well-versed in making his pets beg for more. He smiled lustily as his prince cried out and grow rigid in his embrace.

"No! Oh no," Fox cried out as that giant cock hit his prostate over and over. His own cock responded naturally and it bobbed in rigid splendor, a wanton traitor to the rest of its body.

"Please stop... please stop... oh... ah... no... uhg... please... no." Fox was going insane. The pain was intense though not as intense as the humiliation of being lifted and pumped on another man's cock as helpless as a weak child, and yet his cock was already leaking pre-cum and his ass was clenching down on Murdoch's cock hungrily. He shook his head. "Please stop. Please let me go," he whispered terribly.

"Not ever... not ever... not ever," Murdoch groaned, jerking his hips up to meet the rich ass. He tilted Fox back further and angled his own cock to give the prostate a different and more intense friction. "You may hate me, Foxling, but your body loves me."

Fox's eyes bulged at the intense pleasure and he began to sob in misery even as he started to frantically skewer his ass back onto the cock that was making his body feel so good. He slapped away the large hand that came around to pump his weeping cock, not wanting to go any further. His protests were ignored and Murdoch grabbed fox's sweet eight-inch shaft and began to work it in time with his thrusts, using one strong arm to manipulate Fox's body up and down.

Fox tried to separate his intellect form what was happening. He may not have been experienced in anal sex, but he had always known that clinically it was very difficult for a male not to feel intense pleasure when stimulated anally. He knew that most men who were raped were forced to orgasm, but facts weren't helping take away his actions. He was moaning and thrashing. He closed his eyes crying out, "No!" as his legs spread wider and he ached for his spot to be rubbed.

Murdoch felt Fox's balls draw up tight and he paced himself to orgasm at the same time as his lovely thrall.

The water stilled and Mulder sobbed quietly, Murdoch still deep inside him.

"I love you, Foxling." Murdoch surprised himself by saying. He pulled Fox's head back to rest on his wide shoulder. He kissed the inconsolate beauty and smiled. "You are such a great fuck, Foxling."

Fox was in his own world finally. He wanted nothing more than to fade away into the darkness that had saved him earlier. As it was he stared at the candles flickering so near and he wondered if he could ever face himself again. He clenched his fists as he tried to imagine Alex understanding how much of a slut he had turned out to be. "I love you, Alex," Fox whispered, uncaring that Murdoch had stilled beneath him, rigid in fury.

xx

Part IV: The Others
uvalley@msn.com

RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Yes please!!! uvalley@msn.com
DEDICATED TO: Beta thanks to Megaera (Who is sexier than Kulain?) and JoB (personal plea... write faster with SBS) Cerulean, you keep me honest (as well as ispire with hot sex) and Amothea, you started it all.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]