Go to notes and disclaimers


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part Two
The Opening


Scully dialed Skinner's number and had to wait only one ring before Skinner answered, more curtly then ever.

"Skinner."

"Sir this is Agent Scully."

"Agent Scully, I can't talk at this time... I am trying to get to the airport..."

"Sir, Agent Mulder is with me. We are in his apartment."

There was a moment of silence, "What happened? Why isn't he at the airport?"

"Sir... Mulder... well I think you better come here."

"Is he hurt?"

"Not substantially. I really would rather not talk about this over the phone."

"I'm on my way."

She heard in his voice anger and tension, but she did not hear surprise. Maybe, she rationalized, he was used to Mulder getting into scrapes. She waited for Mulder to emerge from his shower. When thirty minutes had passed, she went to his room and entered the steamy bathroom. She thought to herself that she wished her apartment building was so generous with hot water before she asked softly, "Mulder, are you okay?"

"Yeah... I was just getting out, Scully."

She began to raise a hand to the shower curtain, but she hesitated and finally withdrew from the small room.

He joined her in the kitchen wearing only faded blue jeans. He was toweling his hair and she tried not to notice how lovely his body really was. Once she focussed on the bite marks she was able to look clinically at him. She gestured him to sit in one of the kitchen table chairs and she sat herself down facing him. After cleaning his wounds with an antiseptic she lightly touched his upper lip and tsked to herself.

"I'm giving you some antibiotics, Mulder. If you think you'll need pain pills I can give you some."

Mulder shook his head. "They don't hurt really anymore. But why antibiotics?"

Her eyes met his, and he was once again reminded that she was tougher than him, tougher than most people he had ever met.

"Mulder, these are human bites. Human bites are very infectious."

He blushed, and looked at his spread thighs. He traced a circular pattern on the fabric and said merely, "Oh."

She pushed a lock of brilliant hair behind her ear and finally asked, "What happened to you, Mulder? Did ADIC Murdoch do this to you?"

He pursed his lips stubbornly. He was ashamed that another man had molested him; had molested him with the intention of having sex with him.

"Mulder, if he did this to you we need to inform Skinner."

Mulder looked up quickly, his beautiful eyes wide and horrified. "No, Scully. I don't want any attention on this. We have more important things to deal with."

"Mulder, did ADIC Murdoch attack you?"

He sighed, "Scully, I am an FBI agent I can take care of myself." The idea of Skinner knowing was in many ways worse than Alex knowing. He couldn't stand the thought of Skinner thinking less of him; thinking he was somehow weak.

"Mulder, if he attacked you we need to bring him up on charges. He can't get away with it."

Mulder shook his head, "Scully, no one would believe me over him! Spooky Mulder or one of the most influential men in the FBI? He is friends with the Attorney General, Scully. So even if Director Babcock believed it he wouldn't dare go against her if she put pressure on him. But, Scully, it is worse than him trying to get it on with me. He is heavily involved with the cult of the crescent moon. I think he may even be the leader."

She blinked rapidly and he saw the disbelief written on her face. He stood with a groan, "See you don't even believe me, Scully!"

She made a sound of impatience. "I believe that he attacked you, Mulder, but that he is involved in the cult...?"

The relative calm of the apartment was shattered with the sound of violent pounding on the door. At the look of utter terror on her partner's face Dana Scully knew that ADIC Murdoch would have to pay, maybe with his life. That he had reduced her brave and tenacious partner to terror at the sound of someone pounding on the door made it wholly necessary. She got up and made her way to the door with decisive and menacing steps.

Mulder quickly overcame his fear and hurried to open the door before Scully. The idea of Murdoch somehow hurting her was far worse than anything else he could imagine. He was prepared to fight and so he was able to grab the descending fist before it connected to his face as he opened the door.

"Sir!" He exclaimed in surprise as the fierce AD stood with his massive fist held still.

Skinner had been mid-pound on the door when it had been pulled open. He had almost smashed his already abused agent in the face. He saw the surprise on both Mulder and Scully's face and knew he looked as angry as he felt. That anger paled to insignificance when he caught sight of the bitten lip, neck and chest on his beautiful subordinate. He shoved Mulder back and slammed the door behind him and with a growl he pointed to Mulder, "Agent Scully, what is this?"

Mulder had to chuckle at Scully's expression. "I can assure you, Sir, she didn't have anything to do with it."

Skinner turned his blazing eyes on Mulder. "This is funny to you, Agent Mulder?"

Mulder took a reassuring glance at Scully and then shook his head.

"Murdoch did this didn't he?"

Mulder ran a hand nervously through his still wet hair, "More importantly, Sir, I've discovered that ADIC Murdoch may be the mastermind behind the Cult of the Crescent Moon."

"The Mediggo," Scully interjected tiredly.

"What?" Mulder asked.

"The Mediggo. Baku told me that the group is called Mediggo. It has no translation into English, but basically it means changing or the change."

"Really? What else did Baku tell...?'

"What in the Hell are you two talking about? Forget I asked I don't give a good goddamn! I want to know if that bastard Murdoch attacked you, Agent Mulder!"

Mulder threw up his hands. "Fine! Yes! ADIC Murdoch apparently has lost his mind and has the hots for me! Yes he bit me, he licked me and he damn well groped me... he made it clear he wanted to fu... he wanted more. Okay? Now can we discuss the fact that he plans on altering the world to be ruled by him and his cult... uhm Mediggo?"

Skinner began to pace angrily and Mulder stared in alarm as his face got redder and redder. "Sir, can I get you something? Water?"

Scully looked at her partner. "Mulder, this is serious. You are saying he tried to... tried to rape you?"

Mulder flushed and wanted to crawl under anything that would shield him from Skinner's hard stare. "He is insane. He is apparently interested in me in a sexual way... and he is not a candy and flowers type of guy." He looked from his angry partner to his furious boss and added quietly, "But if he is involved as I believe him to be... well it is more important than his penchant for male FBI agents. Children are dead, and if I am right there will be many, many more if we don't stop him and his group."

Skinner grabbed him roughly by the shoulders and growled, "You stop... just stop now. It is not just incidental that the bastard dared to attack you! It is not secondary. Godammit, Mulder, don't you have one self-preservation bone in your body?" He shook Mulder a bit and Scully laid a small pale hand on his massive bicep.

"Sir, this isn't helping."

Skinner had the nearly irresistible urge to draw Mulder's partially nude body to his and crush those bee-stung lips to his own. He wanted to protect him, hold him, feel those limbs entwined with his own, press him down into the ground with rhythmic thrusts and hear the sounds of their mutual passion fill the room. He could understand Murdoch's passion, but Mulder was his even if he couldn't bring himself to let Mulder know it. Scully kept her hand on his arm until he let Mulder go.

Mulder wanted his boss to understand. "I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself, Sir. He tried... what he tried and he got trouble for it. I head butted him and nearly knocked him out while I put a gun to him and made him let me go." He knew he sounded ridiculous but he wanted Skinner to know that he wasn't some silly wimp. "Just because he wanted me, Sir, didn't mean he was going to get me. Scully knows how tough I am."

Scully was staring at him like he'd suddenly regressed to schoolyard days of boasting and strutting, but wisely remained silent.

Mulder put a hand on Skinner's arm. "Please don't make anything of this, Sir. I can't have this hanging over your head when I try to bust him for his role in these murders. Nine young boys have been slaughtered, Sir. I think we are in for at least ten more. Please... please don't tie my hands."

Skinner's jaw was flexing rapidly. "Mulder..."

"Please, Sir?"

Skinner, as a rule, tried to avoid eye contact with his beautiful agent for the fear that the sight might make him careless, now the sight merely made him want to give him whatever he wanted. The eyes more green than brown, so filled with integrity and fear... fear that someone would choose his welfare over the welfare of anyone else. Skinner nodded, but raised one massive hand in warning. "You have three days, Agent Mulder, to link the slimy bastard to your case before I haul his ass in for attempting to take something that isn't his to take." Mulder nodded eagerly, missing the possessive note in Skinner's voice. Scully raised a brow thoughtfully.

"One thing, Agent Mulder, how do you figure ten more boys?" Skinner growled out.

Mulder hurried over to his briefcase and pulled out the intricate drawing of the symbol found at he crime scene. "Whatever they are doing, Sir, they are trying to replicate this symbol. These nineteen stars in this symbol, I think they represent something important. The children's bodies have been found radiating outward from the central area of downtown D.C." He looked at Scully to make sure she was paying attention. "I think there will be nineteen victims."

Scully licked her upper lip and threw a look at Skinner warily, ready to strike out verbally, hoping he wouldn't jump on Mulder right now for his crazy ideas. She liked Skinner, she really did, but she couldn't have anyone upsetting Mulder right now.

Skinner surprised them both by nodding slowly. He took one last look at the damage Murdoch had inflicted and pointed a thick finger in Mulder's direction, but his eyes bore solidly into Scull's unflinching blue gaze. "Keep him out of trouble, Agent Scully."

Though she wanted to make a snappy remark about the impossibility of that, she just nodded.

After Skinner left Mulder tried to convince Scully to leave too. She fussed a bit and finally made her way to the door. "Sleep a few hours, Mulder. I'll be back early tomorrow morning. We need to go over what Baku said." She hesitated and Mulder knew she was about to say something that she didn't want to say. "Then I think we should go see that Dr. Reeves you so raved about."

He felt his mouth drop open slightly. "What? Why?"

She pursed her sexy mouth and said tightly, "Because as much as I hate to pump your ego up any more that it already is... Baku mentioned her and her work several times."

Mulder grinned. "I tell you it is so good to be me sometimes, Scully!"

She groaned and stepped out into the hallway, "I'm so glad for you, Mulder."

He grabbed her arm, growing serious. "Thank you, Scully."

She smiled, "Just figure out how to nail him, Mulder."

Mulder nodded and said, "He isn't a joke, Scully. I think he is really on the brink of changing everything. I think that Club Lune is more than a club... it is a nexus for powerful people within the group, Mediggo, to facilitate this Change, whatever it is."

She nodded, and to his ultimate surprise she said, "I think so too... I don't know why but I do. I know I doubted you just a short while ago, but... I don't know... I just know that this case scares me, Mulder."

He nodded and said grimly, "Join the club."

xx

He was laying on his couch dosing when the phone rang. He let the machine take it and tried to get back to the relative peace of his sleep. He jumped up as Alex's silky voice began to speak. He tripped and went crashing to the floor as Alex began to describe in detail what he wanted to do to him. He tried to make it to the phone before his lover finished as he had no way of contacting him. "Alex... Alex, don't hang up! Shit!" He slammed the phone down and then quickly tried caller return.

When a perky voice answered, "Thank you for calling McDonalds, how can I help you?" He slammed the phone down.

Why couldn't he have a normal lover? One that wasn't a killer and a spy? He realized that not only had he completely accepted Alex's innocence in the matter of indiscriminately killing his father and Melissa, he trusted him... implicitly. Not only that but he ached for him. Not sexually, though there was always that. He ached to be in his arms to erase the way Murdoch had made him feel. He tried to imagine being enveloped in Alex's muscular embrace; the clean musky smell; the minty breath; the gentle kisses. He couldn't, all he could see was Murdoch's lust filled face and feel the strength in the hands that had greedily roamed his body. He brought the phone with him to the couch and tried to sleep again.

It was only an hour later that he was reading the direction to cook his Campbell's tomato soup, frowning, when he finally realized he wasn't alone. He jerked his head up, feeling vulnerable without his gun. When he saw Alex he relaxed and managed a smile. Alex was, however glaring at him darkly. Mulder's smile faded and he put down the empty can. "Alex? What? What is it?"

Alex moved so quickly Mulder could only gasp as he was taken in a hard grasp and pulled away from the stove. Alex's hands dug into the same place on his arms that Skinner's had. Like Skinner, Alex shook Mulder.

"What is this, Mulder? I thought you couldn't meet me because you were going to Georgia? Do you think you can just play me?"

Mulder was sick of being grabbed, shaken and generally treated like an object. "Godammit, Krycek! How in the Hell am I supposed to get a hold of you?" He was able to shake the larger man off with an effort. "The trip was cancelled! I had no way to tell you that because you're a fucking spook! I tried to pick up the phone before you hung up but you were already gone! I try to return the number and I get McDonalds." He glared at the green-eyed man and moved back when Alex moved toward him.

"Fox... I'm sorry."

Mulder ran a hand through his hair and pushed past Alex.

Alex grabbed his arm and spun him around. "Fox, please... this is so new to me. I've never felt this way before... I... I don't know how to act!"

"Not this way that is for sure." Mulder growled. "Stop grabbing me too!"

Alex let him go, the muscles in his jaw flexing angrily. "We need to talk Mulder."

Mulder frowned. So he was Mulder now? He didn't like that. It was one thing for him to be angry with Alex, but to hear Alex grit out his last name made him pause. He turned to Alex and said quickly, "I am not saying that you should leave or anything, Alex... I just had a bad day... I wanted you here and you weren't..." he stopped at Alex's frown.

Alex moved slowly toward him and took his hands in his. "We need to talk, Fox."

Mulder nodded in resignation and let himself be led to the couch. When they were both seated Alex stared at him for several minutes before he looked away. Mulder stroked the hard, thickly muscled thigh so deliciously pressed on his own. "What's wrong, Alex? Please don't say you don't want this!"

Alex whipped his head back and grabbed Mulder's shoulders, but gently. "I want this so much it hurts, Fox... you have no idea how much. "

Mulder relaxed and rubbed Alex's thigh. "Then what?" He felt a moment's fright at the idea that maybe Alex knew about Murdoch and maybe thought he had somehow provoked the attack. "You haven't... uh... talked to anyone about my trip have you? Or about why it was cancelled? Because really you can't just get all riled without talking to me first you know!"

Alex stood up impatiently, "No, Fox. I have no idea what you are talking about. God...okay fine I'll just fucking say it and then you can laugh at me. Me the killer who shouldn't even dare!"

Mulder shook his head and frowned, "You aren't a killer... at least... well you aren't..."

Krycek smiled darkly, "Never think that I am not a killer, Fox. I may not have maliciously killed the man you thought was your father, nor did I kill Scully's sister but I've stood over my share of corpses and then some. I have killed people slowly, quickly... you name it. I played the wrong end of the team for so long I even thought it was necessary to kill. I am not like you, Fox. You are so dammed good. I can't even believe I have the nerve to be here with you."

Mulder shook his head, "I want you here, Alex. Tell me what is bothering you."

Alex sat back down and took Fox's hands in his, raised them to his pretty mouth and kissed Mulder's knuckles. "Nothing is bothering me Fox. I just have no idea how to say what I want to say. I mean I've said it so many times before... to people I hated... to people I was paid to say it to and to people I just wanted to shut up... but I've never meant it before. Now that I do... I am afraid to say it because it means so much to me."

Mulder searched his lover's face. "Please tell me, Alex."

Alex swallowed and raised his wide green eyes. "I... I love you."

He closed his eyes and shook his head slightly. "No, that isn't right... I am in love with you. Desperately. I know you think it is too much too soon, but I've loved you for so long Fox I just didn't admit it to myself. And I know you think it's because we had sex. It isn't." He was too afraid to look at Fox so he stood again and began to pace, desperately afraid he had scared Fox off. "You don't have to say anything. That isn't why I told you. I just felt that if I didn't tell you I may never have the chance again. Shit!"

Mulder swallowed nervously. Alex had more than surprised him. It took only a moment before the shock was replaced by happiness. Alex, his Alex, loved him. He smiled and waited for Alex to stop prowling about his living room. When the nervous man finally looked at him he spread his legs and tapped his thigh. "C'mere, Alex."

Alex moved toward him and knelt between Mulder's spread thighs, his heart beating erratically. He fully expected Fox to pull his head down to his crotch to blow him and he was eager to do so, but instead Mulder stroked his face with a dazed smile on his face. "You love me? As in really love me?"

Alex nodded and lay his face against Fox's warm thigh. "As in more than I love myself... as in I can't stop thinking about you... as in I'd marry you if I could... as in just kneeling here at your feet makes me fucking ecstatic." Alex trembled, "I even stole your shirt... so I could smell you while I was away from you. I am crazy. I know it at least." He kissed Mulder's thigh with reverent lips, emboldened slightly that Fox hadn't laughed or asked him to leave quietly.

Mulder felt his young lover tremble and he pushed him back gently, smiling. "You realize that you are the first person who has ever said that to me don't you? I mean someone who meant it"

Krycek blinked and remained silent.

"I never thought anyone would actually say it... and then that it would be someone that I loved too... I mean it is just... just so amazing Alex. You don't..."

He was drawn up to a suddenly standing and intent Alex. "What did you just say, baby?"

"I said that it is the most amazing thing... that I never expected..."

Alex shook his head sharply and searched Mulder's face. "No the part where you said something resembling you loved me too... something like that."

Mulder kissed the pink moist mouth and said, "Isn't it obvious? I am the one who... er... started this you might recall."

"Say it!"

Alex looked so fierce, almost frightening. At the same time, however, he looked so achingly young and vulnerable, that Fox thought he could spend eternity just staring at him. "I love you, Alex Krycek. I love you." With the words spoken he felt his heart ache with the magnitude of the truth. He loved Alex Krycek. He was in love with a trained assassin... a spy with links to The Consortium, the KGB and God knew what else. He loved him unreservedly and he smiled wryly at the irony of the situation. If the Consortium had sent Alex to destroy his quest for the truth then they were successful whether they knew it or not, because all that was important to him now was this man. He would still seek out the truth and try to destroy the men who, like Murdoch, were trying to control the fate of billions, but were Alex to be threatened he would step aside and save him. The enormity of it scared him but thrilled him too. He knew now what all the fuss about love was. "I am so in love with Alex Krycek. That feels so good to say."

Alex blinked and his eyes were huge, luminous with looked suspiciously like tears. "You love me?"

"Don't sound surprised... you love me and only Scully loves me... and she only loves me like a brother." He smiled tenderly at Alex, who seemed to be frozen into immobility. "I really do love you, Alex. I can't think of anyone I'd rather be with. In fact I thought I'd go crazy earlier today for wanting you to be with me. I didn't just want sex either. I wanted to feel your arms around me. I needed that so much, Alex. I don't want to go into why, but I didn't want anyone else but you. I feel safe with you. Funny huh? The irony may just kill me."

Alex cupped Mulder's face gently. "Not funny... it is so true. God, Fox, I don't know what to say. You just gave me something I would never have thought anyone like you would give me. You trust me and love me?"

"I even trust you with Scully's life," Mulder said gravely.

It made Alex smile in tolerant amusement. He realized that to Mulder that was the epitome of trust. Had Mulder not loved him (and he still could not truly believe it or allow himself to scream with joy just yet) that would have eaten him up with jealousy. His caressing fingers brushed over Mulder's mouth and at the same time that Mulder winced in pain Alex noticed the battered upper lip. He had been so distracted until just then that he had utterly missed what looked to be a painful cut on that perfect mouth.

"What the hell happened, baby?"

Fox pulled away and shrugged. "The life of a crime fighter... always getting into scrapes."

Alex nodded. "How could anyone want to hit this beautiful mouth?"

Mulder smiled, "A mouth that wants to taste yours."

Alex was the one led back to the couch and the two slid down next to each other. They did nothing but stare at one another for a few moments. Alex brushed a lock of hair out of Mulder's face. "I want to kiss you."

Mulder leaned into him. "Don't get shy now Alex. It is a little late for that don't you think?",

Alex grinned and leaned forward to kiss Mulder's forehead. "Brat. I was worried about hurting you. Your lip looks so sore."

"I'll live, Alex. Just shut up and put out."

They both grinned. Mulder drew Alex to him and their lips met softly. Hesitantly. It was as if it was their first kiss.

I am kissing the man I love who loves me. Mulder thought to himself as Krycek's fresh breath filled his mouth with moist intention.

Their tongues wound themselves together slowly without passion. The kiss was an attempt to be close no more. They kissed lazily for long quiet moments until Mulder's sigh into Alex's mouth began to ignite his passion. He pulled away and Fox moaned in protest. The moan jerked into Krycek guts and set its hooks into his groin. "Fox, you moan so sweetly."

Fox smiled and lay back temptingly, spreading his long legs slowly. "Make me moan, Alex... make me beg." His own breath caught at the image of his beautiful lover playing him so well that he was reduced to begging.

Alex growled, his erection complete and eager. "I'll make you beg, baby. There is nothing I'd like more."

Suddenly Fox remembered his wounds and he jumped up, desperate to hide them from Alex. "Oh wow... look at the time will you? I mean where does it go?" He was backing away from the couch and his stunned lover with a shocked, fake smile on his face.

Alex tilted his head, raised his eyebrows and said, "Are you coming back here on your own or do I get up and drag you back?"

Fox laughed as if it were the biggest joke. "Oh, Alex, you are so cute... so fun."

Alex stared at his insane companion and waited for an explanation, one that would include Fox returning to the couch, preferably nude.

Mulder put some more distance between them and tried to look at ease. "You know I don't think I have ever really asked you about your childhood have I?"

Alex smiled his soft, angelic smile. The smile Mulder was sure all his victims saw before they were killed... slowly or otherwise.

"I'm getting up now, Fox. I'm going to bring your sweet ass back to the couch. You can tell me about your childhood baby... you can ask me anything you want to as long as I can play with you while you do it."

Mulder swallowed. God he wanted to let Alex play with him. But the bite marks were so noticeable... they would surely set Alex off. He backed out of the room as Alex stalked him. He smiled at the ridiculousness of the situation. "You can't really mean to drag me back there, Alex." Alex kept coming, his expression very intent. "Alex?" Mulder asked as he backed off, "You were going to tell me all about your childhood... over dinner... I am making tomato soup! It's Campbell's. Yum!"

Alex was getting frustrated with the game. "Fox, I can and will drag you back to the couch. I don't know what game you are playing... or do you just want to be dragged back?" He grinned wickedly suddenly. "Is that it, baby? You want the big bad burglar to jump you, spread you and fuck you while you struggle and beg?"

Fox's eyes widened, and he prepared to flee. "What? No, Alex!"

"Yeah, that's what you want, huh, baby? Want to be forced to like it?"

Fox saw Alex prepare to spring at him so he held out his hands. "No, no really, Alex, I am not in the mood for games. I just wanted... oooommmppphhh." The wind was knocked out of him as Alex pounced on him and they tumbled to the floor. With speed and incredible strength Alex pinned Mulder's arms over his head and had his strong thighs between Fox's.

Alex grinned as he forced Fox's legs apart. He rubbed his hard-on against Fox's. "You like this, baby? You like dick?"

Fox gasped at the incredible sensation and he tossed his head negating the sensation. "Alex... please..."

"I haven't even started and you are already begging? Oh, baby, I am going to do it and you're gonna love it." He began to move hard against his squirming lover. "You want it hard and fast, baby?" He pushed almost painfully on Fox and growled, "Yeah you want it hard, baby... and I want to give to you hard"

Fox was losing his mind. "I love you, Alex."

Alex kissed him then with passion born of intense love, he breathed into Mulder's hot mouth. "Oh, Fox. I love you so much more than you can imagine. Let me do you right here, right now. I need you so much...please, baby. If you want to play games... fine. I'll be anything you want, just don't say no"

Fox responded by rubbing his inner thighs eagerly against the taut hips between them. Wanting to hide the marks of Murdoch's unwelcome advances became secondary to the lust Alex inspired. He wantonly rocked his hip up against Alex's throbbing cock sending Alex into a frenzy. He ripped at Fox's pants and Fox responded by trying to get Alex's tan T-shirt over his head. He felt as if he might die if he couldn't lick that hairless, muscular chest. The slide of fabric intensified as the two could not undress each other fast enough and they began to rock their confined cocks wildly against the other.

"Wait... Oh wait, Fox," Alex begged and stilled Fox's circling hips. He covered the protesting lips with his own.

"S-so close, Alex... please."

With strength born of desperation Alex pulled away and pulled Fox's pants off. He unbuttoned his fly and let his own wet, throbbing meat out. He pushed Mulder's long legs up and with a groan he fell between the spread thighs and bit lightly between the round buttocks. He licked and nibbled and tongue-fucked Mulder until he was begging to be fucked, and still the taste of him kept Alex there. He swabbed the small twitching hole, pulling the cheeks further and further apart. He wanted never to stop, but all too soon he lost his restraint and he had to be inside his Fox. With one fluid motion he was kneeling and staring down at the passion flushed beauty who was reduced to begging and he knew that he'd never tire of him.

Fox felt the initial penetration and he pushed back against Alex's huge penis. He sobbed in pleasure as the head plunged in. Alex's chest was shiny with perspiration and Fox raised his hands to greedily roam the muscled expanse. He closed his eyes in intense pleasure as Alex began to thrust deep and fast.

"Talk to me, baby. Tell me how it feels," Alex groaned. "Tell me, baby."

Mulder sucked on his bottom lip and rose to meet the hard thrusts. "Feels so good."

"Talk to me, Fox."

"Alex!"

"Yeah say my name. Say my name when I'm deep inside you."

"Oh... it s-so g-good. You are so good, Alex. Don't stop. Don't stop." He opened his eyes to watch Alex pump into him, and he pursed his lips, his breath accelerating in time with the thrusts, feeling the hard head and length hit and slide over his prostate in delicious torment. "Harder, Alex... harder."

Alex groaned and complied. Slamming so hard Fox slid a few inches on the floor with each thrust. He felt Mulder's inside spasm a split second before his cock exploded, trapped tightly in Alex's fist. Alex wanted to go on forever. He wanted to stay inside the tight, hot hole for eternity, but his orgasm was yanked from deep inside him and he pounded it out deep inside his lover.

Alex fell on top of Mulder, letting Mulder's leg come to rest wrapped about his shaking flanks. He kissed Fox's mole and eyelids and gasping lips, watching that fucked look on the beautiful face, the look he was addicted to. He sucked in oxygen and grinned down at his dazed lover. Fox looked so good dazed. Especially like this, but he could look dazed in any situation. He had known that Fox was brilliant and yet seeing those expressions had made him wonder if Fox weren't just a little air-headed. Now with his mouth working frantically as if trying to form words and his eyes so unfocussed and soft Alex could not resist kissing every inch of his tanned face. He growled in anger as Fox winced when he kissed his sore lip too hard. The bastard who hit him was damn lucky he hadn't been there to see it. He watched awareness seep back into Fox's face and he smiled happily down at him. "Welcome back, baby."

Fox smiled brilliantly up at him and pulled his head down to meet his. "What are you doing to me, Alex?"

"Hopefully I am getting you addicted to me."

Fox smiled and rubbed Alex's back. "Too late, I already am."

"Then my work here is done," Alex teased as he pretended to try and get up.

Fox chuckled and held tight. "I'm never letting you go, Alex."

Alex grew serious and stared sown at the beloved face. "You are serious aren't you, Fox? I am not just wishful thinking?"

Fox kissed the sexy pink mouth softly. "I have never been more serious about anything or anybody, Alex."

They lay there on the floor for several silent moments, exploring the contours of the others face with gentle curiosity.

"You know, Fox, I have always thought you were beautiful, but now that you are all mine I think you are the most beautiful creature in the world. It's like you get more lovely every second.

Fox frowned, had been thinking the same thing about Alex. It was as if there were fewer lines of stress around the vibrant green eyes, and the lips more generous. "Me too." He mused "It must be true what they say about love."

Alex shook his head, "No really, Fox, I mean it."

Fox grinned at the exuberance and felt old. "I know you do, puppy."

"Puppy?" Alex squawked! "Puppy? I'll have you know, Fox, that I may be younger but I'm bigger and stronger! Puppy my ass!" He was disturbed and Fox chuckled happily. He tickled his lover's ribs and was rewarded with a quick squeal as Alex tried to move away. They tussled happily and forgot about their appearance for the moment; blissfully unaware that they were truly changing, albeit subtly.

xx

Murdoch sat in the large leather chair and stared out onto the roof of his penthouse apartment. A small garden with white ornate, concrete benches sat next to a small reflecting pool. A stone replica of Michelangelo's David was in the center of several small fountains; its perfectly carved body looking over the cityscape. From Murdoch's vantage point he could see the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial and the large Reflecting pool that separated the two. Off to the side he could see the shining wall of the dead. He was frowning and staring at the stunning view without any appreciation. He ached for his Foxling. He had held him in his arms and tasted him. He closed his eyes and could still smell the sweet smell of fear and the natural musk of the man. He ran his large hands over his thighs imagining the full buttocks spread upon them and the hot, little hole buried deep beneath that he could only imagine. He visualized those eyes as they had been when he was helpless, so large and frightened and sexy. He wanted him more than any other man he had ever wanted. For the first time visions of sex with Fox were more fulfilling than actual sex with others.

Fox, his little prince. He had killed for him today. The corpse was still perfectly groomed save for the small black hole in the center of her forehead. Dara Levai, the owner of Club Lune had come to him demanding he do something about the FBI problem. He had just waited and she had angrily described how his Foxling and his little partner had been snooping around. When he had just stared at her she had continued brazenly and unaware that he was clenching his fists angrily.

She had tried to be tactful and express concerns that others in the inner circle had expressed privately. She had cautiously voiced her belief that he was letting his obsession with Fox Mulder cloud his judgement. He had raised a dark brow and quietly informed her that nothing would stop the Change now. It would come with or without her help. She missed the warning in his tone. He very nearly gasped when she demanded that Fox Mulder and his partner Scully be killed... immediately. She had the nerve to suggest that he not bother himself with the details that she would take care of things. He must have looked surprised because she quickly assured him that she didn't doubt his ability to kill the two, just that he might not want to be burdened with it.

He had let her know he was going to kill her for even suggesting that Fox should die. She had quailed in fear but hadn't run. She knew better than most how futile it would be. He smiled as he walked to her and then slammed his silver letter opener between her eyes. He watched as the life faded from her green eyes. He frowned looking now at her corpse. There was something about her coloring that interested him. Vague images of black hair and green eyes played before him and he knew that somehow soon he would again have ties to another of the same coloring.

He smiled, truly smiled as he noticed the changing horizon. Not even half way through the final rituals and the Change was coming. The arc of the horizon was becoming more pronounced, pinker and more electric. He knew that Astronomers were already meeting to discuss the strange celestial events that were coalescing in the heavens above.

Within a month it would all be over, and then the world was his. The fact that everything in the world would belong to him pleased him, but mostly it was that his Foxling would be his that caused excitement to rush through his veins. He had been too eager to have Fox before the change and had fumbled it. All things come to he who waits. He had waited millennia for the ascension; he knew very well how to wait.

xx

Alex washed the bowls and stared reproachfully at Fox, who looked down and said, "I'm sorry there wasn't anything more, Alex. I haven't got the whole grocery store thing down... though I do go."

Alex raised a glossy brow, "If you want to play with me, baby, you have to feed me more than a half can of Campbell's," He bent and kissed Fox's cheek. "I'll forgive you if you take me somewhere to eat right now. I am starved."

Fox shook his head, "First a shower... and to make sure you get all your hard to reach spots I am in charge of cleaning you."

Alex groaned, "I'll never eat. I'll starve. I'll wither away and die."

Fox laughed and ran his hands over the generous muscles. "I don't think you have to worry just yet, Alex." He caressed the smooth rounded pectorals and looked for a moment at the narrow waist. "You are perfect."

He raised his gaze to Alex's and they stared at each other for a long silent moment. Neither willing to break the stare. Finally Fox grinned and said, "What do you think, Krycek? Do we have it bad?"

Alex smiled and nodded as he pushed a silken lock of hair out of Fox's eyes. "Let's go get that shower... I want to clean you inside and out."

The breath caught in Fox's throat and he turned eagerly to go to the bathroom. Once there he quickly turned on the water. He turned to call for Alex and gave a small start as Alex was already just behind him. "I am going to put a bell on you, Alex."

Alex grinned. "No way I love the look on your face too much." He pulled Fox close. "I think I have a secret desire for you to be an airhead. I love all the dazed looks you give... when you are thinking... when you are coming down from orgasm... when your fucking... when I startle you... God I love them."

Fox sighed into Alex's embrace.

Alex looked down at their ensembles and smiled. "I am wearing pants and no shirt... you are wearing a shirt no pants. We make a perfect couple."

Mulder smiled and agreed. His eidetic memory failed him as he allowed Alex to remove his T-Shirt to expose the bite wound so near his nipple. At Alex's gasp he raised questioning eyes. The expression on Alex's face was for a brief moment frightening and then it was blank.

"What is it?" Mulder asked. When Alex raised a hand and ran a finger over the bite wound Mulder flushed red with embarrassment, but remained silent.

Alex finally noticed the bite on Fox's neck as well and he also traced that sore looking mark. The wound on Mulder's lip wasn't from being hit, he surmised. A muscle flexed under the skin of his jaw and Mulder moved away and into the shower. Alex followed him in still in his jeans.

"What is going on here, Mulder? These are bite marks."

Mulder shrugged and pulled his lips in slightly, wincing as the upper lip was compressed. Alex grabbed his shoulders and snarled, "What the fuck, Mulder? Who bit you? Did you like it? Do you like it rough?"

Mulder gasped in outrage. "Now wait just a minute, Krycek..."

Alex was burning with rage. He wanted to pound his fists into Mulder, the beautiful whore. He had played him so well and all the time he was doing it with someone else. He slammed Mulder back against the wall and roughly kissed the inviting, treacherous mouth. Despite himself, his heart ached when Mulder cried out in pain. The fact that Mulder had used him didn't negate his own feelings. He loved him so much. Hurting him was much worse than anything he had ever done, but he was losing his mind. He was in love with Fox, but Fox was just playing a game. He had had everything just a short time ago, and now it was all falling apart. Fox was doing it with someone else. Probably Skinner. How they must have laughed at him. He never questioned that maybe he was jumping to conclusions, that maybe he was so shocked by Mulder's love that he did not really believe Fox could possibly love him. He just reacted.

He pushed his body hard against Mulder's to stop the struggling. "You weren't a virgin were you, slut?"

Fox gasped at that and tried to push Krycek off him. "You're out of your mind, Krycek! Get off me!"

Krycek deliberately ground his lips into Mulder's again, closing his eyes when he tasted blood. He pressed one hard thigh into Mulder's groin, rubbing the soft flesh cruelly.

Mulder turned away, "Why are you doing this? Why are you assuming the worst?" He gasped again as the rubbing thigh pushed against him. "You're hurting me, Alex!"

Alex thought he would vomit at those words.

Fox shoved him back with force. "That's it, Krycek. I'm not playing this game any more. Get the hell out."

Alex stared at the beautiful face and felt sick at the loss of what had been a wonderful fantasy.

"Thought you deserve it, I am sorry I hurt you." He growled out. Instinctively he reached out to wipe away the small drop of blood of Mulder's lip. Fox flinched away and he saw the look on his face. It didn't look like a man who had been caught in a lie. He looked as pained as Krycek felt. Those beautiful eyes were filled with what looked like love, anger, and the familiar thoughtful stare. Alex felt the wet hot skin under his hands and looked down to see Fox's flaccid organ pressed against his own wet denim encased thigh. He looked so vulnerable, so insanely sexy. He fought against the familiar lust and glared at Fox.

"Who else are you fucking, Fox? Who else gets to taste what you promised was mine alone?" He was shaking with rage at the image. And his grip tightened on Fox's shoulders.

"Get out. You're crazy... you're crazy." Fox said in a tired monotone, while throwing Krycek's hands off him.

Alex left the shower with one last look and knew that, though Fox Mulder had betrayed him, he could never hurt him. Any other man and he'd be dead for the way he had destroyed him. He gathered his clothes, dimly hearing the phone ringing. He stopped at the door as he heard Scully leaving a message.

"Mulder? Are you okay? Are you taking the antibiotics? I told you human bites are infectious... so take them. I forgot to leave the pain pills what with Skinner charging in like a protective mother bear, but if you need them I am sure you have some in your medicine cabinet." There was an airless pause and she continued to drive the stake of self-hatred into Alex's heart. "Mulder, this wasn't your fault. Male guilt in these types of situations is normal. We will get him... or I will. Call me."

The message made him sink to the floor as he processed the information. There was too much to take in. But what overwhelmed him was that he had over-reacted again... this time hurting Mulder. He held his dark head in his hands. He had destroyed them. His stupid insecurity had destroyed what he wanted more than anything in the world. He might have truly hurt Mulder had he not left him when he did. If he had he would have cheerfully shot himself.

Then the fact that someone had attacked Mulder... someone had bitten him. It was crazy! He remembered Mulder saying how badly he had wanted to be held by him, had wanted to be in his arms. He had been attacked and had wanted his so-called lover to comfort him and instead he'd reacted like a psychotic. He might just have to shoot himself after-all. First, though, he would find out who had dared to touch what had been his so briefly. He stood, still dripping and made his way back to the bathroom. He wanted so to just leave, but he owed Mulder an apology. He knew Mulder would not... could not accept it but he would give him one.

His heart shattered when he found Mulder sitting on the floor of the shower just staring at the wall.

"Fox?"

Fox jumped a bit and then glared at Alex. "Why are you still here?" He stood then, not wanting to be in a submissive position at Alex's feet.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Fine."

"Fox, I know you won't accept it..."

"You're right. So just go, Krycek. I was crazy to think I could ever have anything with you. You can't trust me... or you just won't. Either way I can't have someone who thinks the worst of me every moment." He pushed past the younger, bigger man. He dried himself off slowly, knowing Alex was watching every move.

"I understand that. I guess I just couldn't believe that you could ever truly love me..."

"Believe me you are trying to make it impossible."

Alex hung his head. "I know you were attacked... I just want to know who and then I'll leave."

Fox couldn't believe this. "Why do you think I'd tell you?"

Alex frowned, "Fox, you have to tell me."

Fox managed a bitter smile. "I don't need you to protect me, Krycek. I can manage to take care of myself. And if I needed help... well then I have other people I trust more to do the job."

Alex glared, "Like the wonderful Walter Skinner?"

Mulder allowed a small smile. He knew Krycek was going to hate his reply. "Yes. Skinner would never do anything to purposefully cause me pain as a punishment against imaginary transgressions!"

"Skinner will never get that close to you, Fox." Alex yelled. Jealousy slammed into his guts like a 1000-pound fist.

Suddenly Fox was tired of baiting Alex. "Just go, Krycek. This conversation is worthless. Not only do you not need to protect me... you have no business doing it. I won't lie and say I am not in love with you. I only wish I weren't. And believe me I will work it out."

Alex followed Fox out of the bathroom. Fox was so deliciously beautiful. His body, while lean, was firmly muscled and tight. His skin was like velvet. Just a few moments ago he was in those arms, wholly loved.

"I know I said I'd leave, and I will, but I need you to know why... I need you to know that I meant everything I said."

"Oh really? So you meant to call me a lying slut?"

Alex flinched. "No. No I am so sorry about that. I know... I really know you aren't at fault. I meant what I said about how I felt."

"You can't love someone you don't trust, Krycek."

Alex bent his head and then shook it. "No, Fox, that's a lie. You can. You can love someone so much that you never want to let them go, and you can love someone so much that it hurts to be away from them." He stared up at Mulder. "I trust you, Fox. I just can't believe that you could really care for me. I am a killer. I work for the men who are trying to destroy you... and up until God was it only Yesterday? You thought I killed your father. How can I believe that you would fall for me?"

Mulder shook his head. "I don't know what to say, Alex. I have had a terrible day. I just want to go to sleep. I can't talk to you about this right now."

"Right now? Fox, are you willing to talk to me about this at some later date?" Alex felt hope for the first moment since seeing the bite marks and thinking he'd been the brunt of a cruel plot. "I know I hurt you, Fox... physically as well as mentally... but I hated it, hurting you I mean... please.."

"Go home, Krycek. We will talk later. I have no idea what that conversation will accomplish, but right now I just want to crawl in bed and try to get this day out of my head."

Alex nodded and stood still. Mulder pulled out a pair of loose fitting jeans and a black sweater. "Put these on. You'll catch a cold or something if you go out wet." Without thinking he went and got Alex another towel but caught himself before he started to dry the beloved frame.

Alex quietly dressed, the jeans fitted snuggly over his more muscled thighs. "I want to hear what happened, Fox."

Fox sighed tiredly. "Alex, ten minutes ago you were on me as horribly, and violently as he was and now you want to have me tell you the story? I am not going to tell you, Alex. You can slam me against a wall and try to force me if you want, but I still won't tell you."

Alex hung his head, "I'm not going to slam you anywhere. I just thought you could tell me."

Mulder pulled on a pair of boxers and said, "I won't. It was bad enough to experience it. I don't want to dwell on it."

Alex looked up suddenly at Fox. The true impact was hitting him. Some bastard had attacked and bitten Fox. "Was he trying to rape you?" Then his stomach lurched. "Please tell me he didn't actually succeed." Fox stared stubbornly at him. Alex moved toward him, but slowly. "I need to know, Fox. Please tell me."

Fox sighed. Alex wouldn't leave until he told him something. "The person did... want to have sex, yes. He did attack me to facilitate that desire. He didn't get it. End of story." He saw the look of rage cover Alex's face and he sighed. "I have heard it all from Skinner and Scully, Alex. I really want to sleep now. I'm exhausted. Can you understand that?"

"Who?" Alex managed to grit out through his clenched jaw.

"What? Oh God I told you I am not telling you."

Alex couldn't help it he put strong hands on Mulder's shoulders, being careful to hold on lightly. "Fox, someone tried to rape you... I need to know who. I can't just do nothing."

"Stop saying that... and stop talking about it."

Krycek looked surprised. "You can't just go to sleep and wake up with it being just a dream you know, Fox."

Mulder lost patience. "And it is none of your business, Krycek, what I do."

Alex jerked as if slapped, but said nothing. He was going to find out who had done this and then they would pay for it. He nodded curtly and left the room.

Fox stared out at the darkness of his window and he knew somewhere out there the Mediggo were slaughtering another child. The black night was not as ebony or as eternal as Murdoch's eyes. He swore he could hear the darkness scratching at the windowpane. Panic swelled in him. It seemed to overwhelm him. He was more afraid now than when Murdoch was mauling him. He rushed out of the bedroom and hurried out of the apartment. He caught Alex in the stairwell.

"Alex?" He asked breathlessly.

Both Mulder's stopping him and the strange look on his face startled Alex. "Yes? What is it, Fox?"

"I... I don't... that is I would prefer not to be... well... alone tonight." He flushed red with embarrassment. He could have asked Scully over, or gone to be with the Lone Gunman, but he wanted, needed to be with Alex, the bastard. He hadn't forgiven him, but he had been telling the truth when he'd said he felt safe with Alex. Safe from Murdoch.

Alex managed to keep the murderous rage he felt from showing. He realized what the strange expression was on Fox's face was. Fear. He was looking so forward to an intimate... session... with the man who did this to Fox. He managed a small smile and nodded slowly. "I'll stay."

Fox let a sigh of relief escape before he went back to his apartment. Once they were both inside he said, "I haven't forgiven you, Alex. Let's just get that clear."

Alex held out his hands, palms up, "I understand, baby." gave him an evil look for the endearment and then asked, "Do you want the bed or the couch... never mind take the bed I sleep better on the couch anyway."

"I need to eat bab... Mulder." He cursed himself for screwing it all up. Had he just kept his temper in check he could be going out for food with Mulder right now and there would be no question as to where they would both sleep. Mulder would preferably have been sleeping still impaled on his cock. His temper normally was easily restrained, but with Fox it was as if he was insane. He couldn't believe the level of possessiveness that went with the love. He took hope that Fox still wanted him around. And he focussed on Fox telling him that he was still in love with him even though he'd acted like a raging lunatic.

Mulder hated the way he felt. He had just been groped and kissed... and okay...gnawed on, but why was he being such a wimp? The though of Alex leaving to get some food now that it was dark was truly scaring him. It was as if Murdoch would come for him as soon as he was alone. "You are going out?"

Alex stared at the man in front of him who was trying his damndest to seem nonchalant about the prospect of being left alone but who just looked scared. To spare Fox's pride he looked as if he were pondering it. Finally he said, "I think I'd rather order in. Is that okay with you?" He saw the quick look of relief on Fox's face and he clenched his fists angrily.

"Whatever you want to do, Alex... just stay out of my way for awhile."

Alex nodded and went to the phone book. "Are you hungry?"

Fox wanted to say no, but in truth he was. Ravenous. "I could eat."

Alex sat on the couch and placed the yellow pages on his thighs. "What are you in the mood for?"

Mulder shrugged, "Pizza?"

Alex smiled. "With beer?"

Mulder just stared at him. "Don't get comfortable Krycek. I am not sure where we stand so just watch it."

Alex gritted his teeth and said nothing. He dialed up Pizza Hut and ordered two large pizzas, salads and extra Ranch dressing. He went into Mulder's kitchen and looked for some beer, but found only one beer. Certainly not enough.

Mulder had followed him and he said, "What are you looking for, Krycek?"

"Alex. It's Alex, Fox. And I'm looking for beer. We need to go to the corner and get some."

Mulder sighed. He really was exhausted. Maybe if Alex hurried back it would be okay. "You go. Just don't dawdle. The pizza will be here fast— that's why."

Alex nodded. "Yeah, of course that's why."

Mulder looked at him sharply and Alex wanted to scream at him to talk about it. Tell him what happened. Whatever it was he was scared... too scared to be alone. "I don't need beer." He said finally.

"Just get it. I could use a few myself."

Alex made to protest but the ringing phone stilled him. Mulder paused before answering and Krycek knew he was thinking of the other man. "Mulder."

Krycek frowned as Mulder relaxed and a small smile curved over his lush lips.

"Hello, Sir."

Krycek glared at the other man, as he seemed to utterly relax. Mulder actually flushed in pleasure making Krycek want to scream. He knew Fox was talking to Skinner.

"I'm fine, Sir, really. Don't worry so much. I know. I know. Yes, Sir. Yes, Sir, I understand. No I don't need you to come over. I will be fine. Thank you. Goodnight." Fox smiled sweetly at the phone and it was if his batteries were recharged.

"Oh I just bet he wanted to come over here and comfort you. Yeah I bet he wanted to comfort you all night long."

At Mulder's incredulous stare he realized he was letting his jealousy show again. He shrugged. "I just bet, that's all, Fox." He looked away from the lovely visage and cleared his throat. "I'm going to get that beer now."

He left so quickly Mulder had cause to wonder if he had been there at all. The soreness of his lip and groin and ass reminded him quite vividly. The Hell of it was, he understood Krycek and why he had over-reacted. He knew the type of person Alex was. He was a killer, someone used to taking action and being in control of his emotions if not his life. Being in love must be an entirely unsettling experience. And being in love with someone of the same sex who would, all things being equal, have absolutely no reason to love him back would only exacerbate his young lover's feelings of anxiety. He was profiling Alex and he knew it. Understanding Alex didn't excuse him though. He was just so damn tired and unusually disturbed by the day's events. He'd been groped before for God's sake. He had even been held immobile by one older teen as another had tried to kiss him when he had been a sophomore in high school. That particular scene, with the older boy's tongue in his mouth and the helpless feeling of being trapped, had long been the most embarrassing thing he'd encountered. He had been scared they'd do more, but not frightened, not immobilized. It wasn't the novelty of the scene with Murdoch, or even the violent intent... it was Murdoch himself that had him spooked. He hated this uncharacteristic neediness that made him want to cling to Krycek even after their disturbing scene earlier.

He had to be honest with himself though. He loved Alex. He wanted to be with Alex desperately. But if he were ever to have a normal life with him he would have to learn the rules. Mulder had no idea of what those rules were but one would certainly be... no jealous fits over things of no import. Import in the way it affected their relationship of course.

The phone rang again and unconsciously he smiled at the idea that it was his gruff superior. A small flush of pleasure painted his smooth skin at the idea that Skinner was calling him again. At home. So personal. So intimate. He was well aware of the pleasures of male sex now and he felt guilty at the unbidden image of that powerful body controlling his in a hot fuck session. He could well imagine his legs over those massive shoulders. He shook off those images. Skinner would skin him for the very idea. And he loved Alex with all his heart. Whatever Skinner's interest he was excited somehow by the idea that he was calling again. "Yes, Sir, I am getting all my nutrients... all my needs are met... I'm fairly purring here so don't call in the Calvary." Mulder's smile faded as he heard a familiar deep chuckle, one that was not from his trusted superior.

"I am so glad, Foxling. I wouldn't want you to waste away."

"I'm hanging up now." Fox whispered, feeling cowed utterly for some odd reason.

"I just wanted to hear your voice and to say that soon we will be together."

Mulder slammed the phone down with a small cry of anger. How dare that bastard do this to him. He was a grown man, not some little sex toy. He was an FBI agent why was he acting like some... some pussy wimp? He threw the phone to the floor with a sound of rage. He wouldn't react again that way he promised himself.

Though he had managed to collect himself before Alex returned Alex could tell he was a bit strung by the time he returned.

"I got a twelve pack. You never know." Alex said lightly.

"Whatever, Alex, just hand one over."

Alex obliged and Mulder jumped as the buzzer sounded. Alex put a calming hand on his shoulder. "Pizza guy."

"Right. Pizza." Mulder went with Alex and let the younger man pay for the two deep-dish pizzas.

Alex wanted to make a joke about Fox being a kept man but thought better of it. Instead he set the pizzas down on the kitchen table and opened the hot boxes. The smell was divine and the two sat down and ate in silence.

After they were both full Fox stood and said. "I am going to brush my teeth. There are new toothbrushes under the sink if you want to use one." He seemed about to say something else but thought better of it and left Alex sitting in the kitchen.

Ten minutes later he returned with a T-shirt added to his ensemble. "I am going to lay down now, Krycek. You obviously know where the bedroom is."

With that Mulder went to go to his black leather couch. He heard Alex grumble about being sent to bed, but heard the sound of Alex brushing his teeth a few moments later. He listened to the little sounds of Alex getting ready for bed. A small sweat broke out on his body as he heard the telltale sound of a zipper sliding down. He licked his lips imagining what that zipper was revealing. He could see in his mind how that plump cock would tumble out. How the heavy tight balls would push naturally against the shaft. He could taste it. He groaned. "I am a pervert." He whispered. Then the sounds of clothes being tugged down over sinuous muscle. "Shit." He groaned. He could see those strong thighs under his buttocks. He could hear the sound his ass made as it slapped those corded, dark thighs. He hit his head back against his pillow and told himself to think of something else. The bed creaked as that beautiful body lay upon it. "Damn you for being so... so... so reactive and stupid, Alex!" Mulder cursed. They could be in there together furthering their explorations of each other were it not for Murdoch's actions and Alex's insecurity.

It was only an hour later when Fox had to go to the bedroom. He had stopped fantasizing about Alex soon after the apartment had quieted and had imagined Murdoch was watching him from some dark corner. He had even turned the lights on several times to assure himself it wasn't so but even that proof didn't assuage his feeling of being watched. He felt as if some primordial beast was hovering just at the edge of his perception... aching to have him... hungry for him... preparing to devour him. Finally with his heart in his throat he fled to Alex. It wasn't normal. He wasn't so easily frightened. What the hell was going on? He wondered. He had faced so many terrifying things in his life but never had he felt this scared. I was as if there was something utterly different about Murdoch. He was not a frightening thing to look at, was in fact quite handsome, but Mulder had to accept the fact that logic or his own past experience with the supernatural could explain his fear. It didn't make sense. But if he couldn't get close to Alex soon he might just unman himself by screaming. He hated the feeling but he was helpless in its wake.

Alex heard the restless movements of his lover. He saw the lights come on several times and he knew when Fox finally came to him. He heard the soft, intentionally quiet tread and knew Fox was sneaking into bed with him before Fox even got to the doorway. It was in his best interest to know the intentions of those around him so he accepted his assumption with only a small smile. The happiness stemming from Fox's need for him was tempered with the fact that Fox was afraid to be alone even in his own apartment.

"Alex?"

Fox's quiet whisper wasn't meant to be answered Alex knew. It was an attempt by Mulder to see if Alex was asleep. It was a typical younger sibling move. If the bigger, stronger brother or sister was asleep, one could safely sneak in.

When he didn't respond and his breathing remained slow and deep Fox crept in. He hesitated only a moment before climbing in carefully in front of Alex. Alex lay on his left side and Fox moved slowly, but eventually positioned himself so that Alex was at his back.

Alex could sense Mulder's wide-eyed tension and he wanted to murmur soothing words. But he knew that Mulder didn't want him to know how upset he was so he said nothing. Finally Mulder stealthily tugged one of Alex's arms over him and dragged the hand to his smooth chest. So, encased in strength, he succumbed to exhaustion.

Alex waited until Fox's breathing gentled out before he tightened his grip on the man he loved more than life itself. He lightly kissed Fox's temple. "Don't be afraid, baby. I won't let anything else happen to you." He whispered fiercely. He hated this unknown man more even than the Cigarette Smoking bastard. It was odd that. The old man had done so many things to Alex... all disgusting... most mental but quite a lot physical, including the regular fucking, but he hated this unknown man more. This unknown man who had hurt his Fox. He tried to work up the old rage at being made to spread himself for that old horny bastard, but it was so distant to this anger, the anger of an outraged lover. He deserved to be treated like a whore. He was one. He, luckily, was more in demand for his large cock and his killer instinct than his ass but the old man got off on busting him out now and again.

It was irrelevant now. All that mattered was Mulder.

He kissed the sweet skin on Mulder's neck and pulled him closer. "I love you so much, Fox." He whispered. He didn't deserve him he knew. He had hurt him, purposefully, today. It had only been for a moment but the small gasp of pain from him had been a thousand times worse than any death cry from his countless victims. He fell into a light doze with the intoxicating scent of his Fox in his nostrils.

Alex woke early to find Fox laying on top of him his face nestled in the warm cradle of Alex's neck. One of his thighs was draped over Alex's hips. A strong hand gripped on Alex's neck. Alex smiled sleepily. He wasn't going anywhere apparently. He didn't mind. Not at all. He moved slowly so his hands could run freely up and down the long graceful back. So smooth. The muscles so elegant and yet so able. The generous buttocks felt so good in his cupped hands and he gave them an appreciative squeeze. Fox's ass was what his less than desirable acquaintances would call a "cupcake ass" meaning soft and doughy and ready to fuck. The cheeks were muscled from his running and firm but naturally full and sweet.

Fox's delicious lips moved slightly on the sensitive skin of Alex's neck as Mulder reacted to the caresses. Krycek pulled the cheeks apart gently. He moved his head up a bit to watch the lustful work his hands were attending. He knew he shouldn't take advantage of Fox's sleep, but he really could give a good Goddamn for propriety. Fox was his. He had to work to be worthy of him he knew, but what he knew worked between them was sex.

With that in mind he raised one hand to his mouth and wet his index finger. He traced the deep crevice made between Mulder's buttocks and zeroed in on the tight little hole. He scraped at it lightly, biting in his own lower lip imagining it was his penis pushing in. He felt his hard erection press against the silken skin of Mulder's inner thigh. He worked for several long moments gently working his finger in and out. Fox was sighing in his sleep and every minute or two his pink tongue would dart out and hook on his upper or lower lip before he would move his head slightly.

"Don't wake up yet, baby." Krycek whispered. He wanted Fox so hot that by the time he could think he couldn't say no. With that in mind Alex wet more fingers and began to put both of his index fingers inside that hot silken sheath. He pushed in slowly and slid out, slyly rubbing his sleeping lover's prostate. He let out an almost tortured groan as Mulder moaned in his sleep, the pleasure moving him to consciousness. He fucked him slow and easy spending a full minute just rubbing the little spot inside him that would drive him crazy with pleasure. Fox pumped his ass back against Alex's fingers a bit in his sleep working his full moist lips reflexively. "I have you now, baby," Alex groaned. God what a hot piece Mulder was. He loved him but he'd have wanted to fuck him even if he hated him. "Mine. You're mine."

When Fox opened his eyes he looked into the inutterably, beautiful green eyes of his lover. He sighed. He felt so good... so very good. He realized why mere seconds after he realized he was pushing his hips back against Alex's fingers deep inside him. Alex was grinning at him.

Alex pushed his middle fingers in as well making Fox gasp. The fact that Alex had worked his narrow opening so diligently was not enough to make the four fingers inside not feel somewhat uncomfortable for Fox. However, when those long thick fingers hooked at his prostate he cried out in pleasure.

"Oh... Oh, Alex... what are you doing?" Fox was starting to move up and down on the impaling fingers helplessly.

Alex chuckled and let Fox fuck himself on his fingers. "It's called finger fucking."

Mulder tried to glare but he was too busy trying to get Alex's fingers on his hard, hungry spot. "You bastard." He said half-heartedly. He turned to fully straddle Alex's body laying chest to chest with him. He spread his legs further apart and tried to remember how to breathe.

Alex grinned and pushed his wet tongue out of his mouth, flicking it invitingly. Mulder attacked it with a groan and they kissed violently while Mulder rode Alex's hard hands. Finally the pleasure became too much and Mulder's head fell to Alex's chest and he tossed it back and forth his hips thrusting convulsively. His legs siscored up and down and his heart was about to pound out of his chest. He kissed and bit Alex's collarbone as he grabbed the pillow with tight fist on either side of Alex's pretty face.. "Oh fuck... oh fuck me... oh baby... oh, Allleeexx... yeah... uh..uh..uh." Mulder was thrusting his cock over Alex's defined stomach. The pleasure of his swollen head sliding over that taut belly warred with the pleasure of the think fingers fucking his ass for the most incredible feeling.

"Come for me, baby." Alex purred.

"Y-y-yeah." Mulder's eyes wee losing focus and he looked almost frightened by the intensity of his pleasure. His eyes were wide and his soundless words were being formed by his gasping mouth. "I can't... I can't... I can't oh please... deeper... yes... fuck." He tossed his head not wanting the pleasure to end.

"Look at me when you come, Fox."

Fox locked gazes with Alex and his eyes were wide as he rode those wonderful fingers to orgasm.

Alex watched the pleasure erupt in the beautiful face and felt Fox's hot sperm hit his stomach. He closed his eyes for a moment and let Fox settle against him.

When Mulder's breathing returned to normal he looked stoically at the ceiling. "I love you, Fox." He whispered.

Mulder was silent.

"I love you, Fox." He repeated, knowing Fox heard him.

"I love you too, Alex... but I... I still am angry with you."

Alex turned to stare at those moss green eyes. "I truly understand, Fox. I know I fucked up. Just please don't push me away."

Fox sighed and shifted away from Alex, just to lay at his side. "We both know we love each other. We both know the sex is fantastic... but I need more, Alex. I need you to be there for me... to support me... to believe me."

Alex nodded eagerly, "I can do that! I can, baby." He searched Fox's face for any sign that Fox might let him back in. "I am willing to do anything, Fox. Believe me, baby, you are the only thing I care about in this whole shit-can world."

Mulder kissed the sweet mouth gently. "What am I going to do with you, Alex?"

It was obvious that Alex was still hard and Mulder was, surprisingly getting hard again. It wasn't looking at the incredible beauty of the young man in his bed... it wasn't his hard, large cock. Nor was it the sexy smell that was uniquely Alex. It was that this was the man he loved. He was in bed with the MAN he was in love with and it made him so hot.

"Mulder?"

They were both startled by Scully's voice in the apartment. Fox sat up and looked at Alex quickly. "Oh shit!"

Alex raised a brow. "Hurry and tell her you're nude or something."

Fox gave him an odd look. "Scully, give me a minute. I am in bed."

He looked at Alex. He realized that Alex might have wondered about why he was in bed with him so he said lamely, "I sleep walk. It is a definite problem. I am going to work on it of course. After this case."

Alex held him still. "I don't believe you."

"Mulder, are you okay?"

"A minute Scully," Mulder said with some irritation.

"Pushy red-headed broad." Alex chuckled.

Mulder turned to him and their erections were now obvious as they slid hotly over one another. Mulder groaned and kissed those seductive lips before he remembered himself and got out of the bed. "We have to talk when I get back, Alex."

Alex smiled slightly. He was Alex again. "Get back?"

"I am going to California. Berkeley actually."

"Are you talking to me, Mulder?" Scully called.

"No." He sighed. "She'll have to know, Alex."

Alex forgot to breathe. "Know?"

"About us." Mulder explained

"There still is an us?" Alex whispered and all the hope in the world was shaded in his tone.

Mulder wanted to take him to his heart and hold him. Alex was so young... so unused to any gentle feeling. "There is still an us." He managed.

"I want you to be inside me." Alex said quietly and his words ignited a fire inside Mulder. He hadn't realized how much he wanted to be inside Alex's exquisite body until it was so generously offered up.

"Mulder? Breakfast?"

"I want to sleep a bit more, Scully. Can you go get some breakfast for me and bring it back? Or maybe I can just call you in a few hours."

He could see the worry on Scully's face without seeing it.

"Mulder? Are you sure? I thought we were going to California?" She paused and he knew she was looking about the familiar apartment. At his silence she continued. "Okay, Mulder. Have you taken your medication?"

"Yes, Mom." He lied blithely. The fact that he really did need to get on this case made him amend his plans a bit. "Scully? Call me in an hour."

She made a sound of agreement and left. When she closed the door behind her he pounced on Alex. "I want you. I want to be inside you."

Alex grabbed Fox's face. "I can honestly say that this is the first time I am excited by those words."

It would be much later that Mulder would consider those words and wonder just who had said those particular words to Alex before.

"I think you should know I am not a novice at this," Alex relayed, suddenly feeling a little shy.

Mulder raised his brows. "I did gather that from your comment earlier.""

Which comment?"

"After our first night and you offered up your delectable body, you said you usually preferred to be on top. As in sometimes you weren't. As in you have done this before."

Krycek looked up at him. "Okay, Mr. FBI Agent man. You found me out. Now what are you gong to do to me?"

Mulder chuckled and caressed Alex's face. He licked at his pink mouth before answering. "Oh I think you know." He kissed the top of Alex's pert nose. "Roll over on your stomach." He pulled off Alex and let him roll over. Fox's breath caught in throat. Alex was beautifully made. Broad muscular shoulder narrowed sharply to a small waist. His back was smooth and muscles bunched under the taut skin. Mulder rubbed those muscles for a moment trying to relax both himself and his young companion. He rubbed Alex's lower back and fanned his hands out to touch the rising arc of his buttocks. "You've got a great ass, Alex." He said in a tightening voice. It was true. Alex's buttocks were full and round, but hard as a rock. Mulder gripped them and could barely manage to make indentations. "Jesus, Alex. You're so gorgeous"

Alex knew that any minute Fox would part his ass cheeks and play with his anus. He knew the sound of appreciation too well. If he closed his eyes he could even smell the cigarette smoke and feel the tough strong fingers tugging at the muscles, seeking entry. Only here and now he was proud that his ass was pleasing. He wanted Fox to want it. And he wanted Fox inside of him. He spread his legs wide and tilted his hips up invitingly making Fox moan. The hard cheeks were parted invitingly and Mulder ran a finger through the deep crack, scraping against the tiny hole. He kissed one cheek and then the other. Loving the sharp arc they made as they curved down to meet the strong thighs. They filled his hands and he pulled them ever further apart watching the small hole stretch a small bit. He bent and kissed the anus, chastely as if in greeting. He breathed harshly against it wanting nothing more than to ravage it; to know how it would give under his onslaught.

The warm breath and the scratch of stubble on his tender flesh was making Alex crazy. "Mulder! Do something. Do something before I go crazy."

Mulder smiled and began to lick and nibble his way up and down the crevice, thrusting his tongue in and out ever deeper.

"Get lubricant on now!" Alex growled. "Scully will be back soon, Mulder!"

Fox grinned. Mulder? Alex using his last name usually meant business. He reached for the lube on the nightstand. He knocked of his alarm clock as he did so, but neither man cared. He applied the lube straight onto Alex's twitching anus and Alex gasped.

"That was cold!"

"I'll warm it up." Mulder assured. "With pleasure."

Krycek moaned and rubbed his leaking cock on the sheets.

Mulder worked the lube in with his finger and was preparing to put an additional finger in when Alex growled out. "Just do it, Fox! Just do it!"

Fox wanted to. He wanted to stretch him with his cock. He shakily applied the clear gel to his pulsing cock and rubbed his glans up and down the crevice. The pleasure was so intense.

Krycek raised his head and then let it fall down again as Fox polished his cock up and down. The slick oil, the hot smooth skin rubbing over his sensitive glans was making Mulder pant. He grabbed his cock at the base and positioned it at the small entrance. "Knock knock." He said gruffly. And Alex managed to roll his eyes in disgust as Mulder's weird humor. He hissed as the large head began its plundering.

"You are so tight, Alex... I thought you had done this before?"

Alex chuckled at that. "I am not on the corner of 14th and M selling it baby. I just have put out before." He gasped as his ass was slapped, hard. "Ow! What, are you into S&M now?" He grumbled.

"I don't want details, Alex." With that Fox's head pushed its way into the hot tight passage. He stopped for a moment and let Alex get used to his presence and then he began to move slowly in and out, moving deeper on each in-thrust.

It took Alex about five minutes of this torturously slow fucking before he slammed his ass backwards, swallowing Mulder's cock whole. "I just want it, Fox. Please just fuck me now."

Fox was still trying to get over the incredible sensation of having his cock suddenly gripped and covered so completely. It was like being held in a vice; a hot, silken vice. He bent to kiss Alex's jaw. "You aren't just a fuck, Alex. I want to make love to you not just pound you. Please. This is my first time with you like this." He was shocked to see Alex's eyes water. He stopped all movement and kissed Alex's high cheekbone. "What is it? Did I hurt you?"

Alex shook his head quickly. "No. Not at all I just love you so much. I don't deserve this."

Fox chuckled. "I think that's my line. I don't deserve this. Maybe together we can begin to deserve a lot more."

Mulder rolled to his side and pulled his young lover with him. He pushed one of Alex's legs up and started to slide in and out. He rose a bit so their mouths could mate. Slowly at first their tongues swirled and sucked and tasted, but as Fox's thrust began to quicken and gasps from both men joined the moist heat of their mouths. Fox could almost taste Alex's small whimpers and he angled himself to hit the prostate.

Alex's gasps turned to moans and then to quiet short screams. He tossed his head back and forth as Fox reached in front of him and began to pump his raging, slick cock. Fox worked his fingers over the head, rubbing and sliding until Alex thought he would die from pleasure. He curved one arm back around behind Fox's neck and pulled him in for a deeper kiss.

Fox felt his own orgasm building and he changed his tactics on Alex cock. He began to pump hard and fast in time with his thrusts into Alex's rear. Alex screamed and stiffened, spilling his semen into Mulder's grasping hand. His ass went into spasms and the intense pleasure made Fox shout and come. He pumped hard and fast. Slowing as his orgasm let him loose. The two men lay panting and boneless in the wake of their mutual ecstasy

Alex became aware that Fox was staring at him grinning.

"Welcome back, Alex."

Alex grinned up at him. "I take it back, baby. I was a virgin."

The sweetness of that made Mulder bend to his lover and kiss the bowed mouth. "I love you."

Alex wanted to jump up and down but instead he simply nodded and said, "You know what? I believe you."

Fox smiled and nodded. "You know, Alex, that now it is all changed. I mean there is no way in Hell I am not going to do that to you again and again. Don't misunderstand I love you inside me... I probably prefer it that way, but this was... well I don't know how to describe it."

"Life altering? The best sex you have ever had? Thankful to God for sending you such a perfect specimen of man for you to use?" Alex offered helpfully.

Mulder chuckled. In truth it was all that and more. Most importantly he felt it had changed the dynamics of the relationship. He was Alex's, yes, but now Alex was his too. Strange how by sticking a piece of your anatomy inside another person made you feel as if you owned that person but he surely felt that he owned Alex now.

He rose out of bed in one smooth movement and was delighted when Alex pouted prettily. "Where are you going?"

"To shower. Scully will be calling. Actually if I know her she will be coming back with food and questions." He grinned and affected a stern look. "Mulder, have you taken your medication? Mulder, you really should report this. Mulder, are you listening to me?" His falsetto voice fell back down to his deep voice when he realized Alex was frowning and dark. His killer was back again apparently. "What, Alex?"

"Nothing." Alex ground out. If Fox wouldn't tell him what happened he would find out on his own. "But you haven't taken medication so go do it."

Mulder raised his brows at the bossy tone. "I did take it. Last night and I am just off to take it now."

Alex followed him into the bathroom and watched as Mulder took his pills. They both looked in the mirror and inspected the fading wounds.

"Those bled." Alex growled out. Almost horrified.

"Yep. They did, but it is okay now." Mulder went to the shower and looked at Alex. "Are you going to behave? I'll wash you if you behave." Alex felt his cock twitch at he image and he followed his lover tamely into the shower. They washed one another gently and thoroughly.

When Alex pulled Mulder to him possessively Mulder chuckled and extricated himself from the embrace, aware of Alex's intent. "I am not as young as you, Alex. I can't have sex all day long." Though he knew the words ought to be true he did feel different somehow. He felt like he could go another five rounds with his sexy lover. Were it not for the fact that Scully was probably on her way over he would eagerly bend over and accept his lover's hard length inside him. He left the shower with the beginnings of an erection. He groaned as he saw Alex grin wickedly and begin to soap his thickening length.

"I guess I'll just have to do myself." Alex sighed.

Fox licked his lips. He wanted to suck that cock. Wanted to slurp it down and taste it, pump it, and stroke it. What was wrong with him? He was turning into a sex fiend. A pervert. He was licking his full lips watching Alex slowly stroke the veined shaft. It was such a beauty. Thick and long and perfectly formed. Half-aroused it lay against Alex's hip.

"I know you want this, baby. I know you can barely hold back." He pumped a bit harder on himself and his cock grew to its full length and Mulder was lost. He dove for it and on his knees under the pelting hot water he took it greedily into his mouth. He looked up into Alex's face as he began to deep throat the large tool.

Alex moaned. No matter what Fox said about youth, this was crazy. Wonderful but strange. He couldn't get enough. He should be exhausted, sated... something. He wondered if he and Fox would die fucking.

"Play with yourself. Fist your cock," He gasped out and Fox obliged.

xx

"I'm back, Mulder." Scully's called from the living room. When she heard the sound of the shower she went to the kitchen to set down the bags of food. She had purchased bagels and fruit and a variety of cream cheeses, but also McDonald's just in case Mulder was in the mood for grease. She hoped he wasn't but the idea was to get some food in him. She looked around the kitchen. There were two empty pizza boxes. And four empty beer bottles. She frowned. What was going on? She made her way to the bedroom and stopped abruptly when the obvious sounds of sex came to her. She flushed beet red and tried to slink away when it hit her. The sounds were exclusively male. Either Mulder was alone and acting like two different men in some freaky fantasy or he was having sex... hot sex by the sounds of it... with another man. The shock of it sent her to the couch to stare blindly at the television.

xx

She was still sitting there when Mulder came out to go to his desk. He wore a towel wrapped about his lithe waist. He was in his own world apparently, for after rummaging about in his desk for a few moments he turned to go back toward the bedroom never once noticing her.

Scully cleared her throat. He gave a startled gasp, louder than she thought was normal, and fell back noisily against the desk. He recognized her immediately and brought a calming hand up to his chest.

"Jesus, Scully. Are you trying to finish me off?"

Oh how she wanted to say something nasty to that. It would have been so perfect given his recent activities. As it was she was interrupted by one very wet, very worried, Alex Krycek bursting into the room wearing only black jeans... unbuttoned black jeans at that, exposing a small trail of dark hair that led to a fuller thatch below and, she couldn't help but notice, a very generous bulge.

"Fox? Baby, are you okay?" Alex asked, his voice dark with the preparation for violent action.

Alex froze on his way to go to Fox. Fox wasn't alone and his guest looked like she was ready to hyperventilate. His racing heart calmed. Fox was safe. He was with the only person Alex would trust his lover with besides himself. Skinner, he knew would never hurt Fox, but he sure as shit didn't trust that righteous bastard not to try and bed him.

"Fox? Baby?" Dana squeaked out. She got hold of herself and rose on shaking legs.

Mulder's mouth was gaping open incredulously. Only two days... he'd only had two days with Alex before Scully found out. There would be Hell to pay now.

She glared darkly at Alex and then tuned her suddenly frosty gaze to Mulder. "Care to explain... Fox?" She ground out. Then color blossomed in her cheeks as she realized that the hot sex she had heard was between her partner and her enemy. "You two? You two are... making it?"

Alex pulled in his lips to keep from laughing at the term and Scully saw it. "Oh this is funny to you?"

He shook his head quickly, eyes widening. Feeling threatened by the little dynamo, he threw Mulder one last encouraging look and made his way back to the bedroom to leave the two FBI agents alone.

"Scully, I couldn't tell you right away. I am still working it all out in my head."

She marched toward the door. "I refuse to have anything to do with this. If you don't care that you are having sex with the man that killed your father that is your twisted business. But he killed my sister."

"He didn't, Scully." Mulder grabbed her arm and his eyes begged her to listen to him. "Scully, listen to me. I can't explain it to you right now, but Alex didn't kill Melissa."

She snorted in disbelief.

"Scully, do you trust me?"

Reluctantly she nodded.

"I trust him when he tells me that he didn't kill her, Scully. I promise you I will go into this more fully later. But now we really need to focus on this case. I need you to be with me, Scully. Please."

She shook her head in confusion. She did trust Mulder, but Krycek? It was insane. However, Mulder was correct. They did need to stop Murdoch. "I am not sure how you can convince me that this... this trust in Krycek is warranted but you are right we need to get to Berkeley."

Mulder sighed in relief. Scully wasn't sold on the idea, but she was still willing to work with him. That was the first step.

"I'll wait for you downstairs, Mulder," She said before moving to leave.

Mulder took her small arm in a gentle, tentative grip. "I don't just need you for this case, Scully... I need you to be... with me like you have always been... I need that especially now."

She softened a bit. She always had a soft spot for her partner. Without another word she nodded and left.

He went back to the bedroom where Alex was dressing. He went to Alex and wrapped his arms about Alex's slim waist. He kissed that inviting mouth and smiled into his lover's green eyes. "She'll come around." He sucked in Alex's lower lip and sighed into his moist mouth.

Alex rested his forehead against Mulder's. "Yeah, one day she won't even want to shoot me on sight."

Mulder chuckled deeply. And after another soft kiss he pulled away. "God you taste good, Alex. But I have to get ready here."

Alex didn't protest, instead he made his way to the door. "I have to go too."

"Where?" Mulder asked, not sure if he really wanted to know.

Alex just grinned. "To work."

Mulder frowned, "Who's the unlucky person this time?"

Alex shook his head. "Fox, I know I'm not an accountant, but I don't kill because I like it."

Mulder started to get an overnight bag together. "I know Alex... I know."

Alex sighed. He was who he was. He might have some protection and some leeway, but one did not walk away from the men he worked for. CSM would never let him, even, Alex suspected, if he were a lousy assassin. The old bastard was becoming more interested in how Alex looked and felt than in his other abilities.

He left the building and saw Scully waiting in her car. Their eyes met and she glared at him. At least she isn't shooting me. He thought to himself. That was due to her loyalty to Mulder he knew, not because she believed he was innocent.

A dark blue Mercedes pulled up at the curb, the door swinging open as if by itself. He shivered. They were always watching him. CSM demanded it. The better to find him at any given time. Alex dropped his head for a moment and took a deep steadying breath before climbing in to the smoke filled interior.


Murdoch's Penthouse
Capital Heights

Murdoch turned his attention away from the addictive thoughts of his little prince and focussed on the young, naked man hanging from the leather sling positioned to the left of the glass doorway to the roof. He had stopped his useless struggles hours ago and now just let the leather support him. He had let out a protesting "No!" When Murdoch had killed the troublesome Ms. Levai, but had fallen silent after that.

Murdoch locked gazes with the frightened young man, enjoying the way the pretty hazel eyes darted about the room, nervously avoiding his amused gaze.

Murdoch moved toward the toy trapped in a leather web. "Time to play, pretty." He said huskily. The lithe, lean body, brown hair, hazel eyes and generous lips so quite like his Foxling that the throbbing of his cock could be seen through his pants. The toy's struggles resumed as Murdoch approached. Murdoch raised one finger solemnly to his toy's lips, "Shh, pretty... you are going to like this."

The sling was positioned away from the window to keep prying eyes from seeing what delights it enabled. Once the Change had transformed things, Murdoch would have hundreds of such slings displayed openly... all filled with delicious male beauty. Never Fox. No Fox was for his own personal enjoyment.

He loved the way the pink lips were stretched around the ball gag. Not so dizzyingly exquisite as Fox's, those lips, yet close enough to cause a quaking lust burn within Murdoch. The young man had made the mistake of buying a paper a newspaper stand at the exact moment Murdoch's limousine had stopped at a light directly across from the stand. The man's resemblance to Fox Mulder had sealed his fate and mere hours later he was here, in Murdoch's penthouse apartment and he'd never return to his normal life. The torture sling was of the finest quality. Once entrapped, pretty prey could be twisted, flipped, turned, stretched and spread anyway Murdoch desired.

What strange and exotic fruit this sling bore. An intricate web of leather, woven finely to cradle even the heaviest burden. Large gaps were worked into the design so access to his toy's ass was easy. Hooked to a metal frame, the elaborate web of leather straps created a deliberate spiderweb design. Slip nooses were formed on four corners of the sling. One for each lovely limb. How many hours of pleasure had he gained form this device? He could pull one rope and the pulleys positioned above would ensure that the corresponding limb would be moved. Muscled legs stretched painfully apart was his specialty. He loved the shivering pain just the stretching would cause. Rimming an unwilling, stretched ass was the sweetest taste. So tight yet so vulnerable.

His little toy was ready for more.

Moving behind the golden man he knelt and took the muscular buttocks in a firm grip and yet squeezed gently. He lightly bit the succulent flesh, smiling as the toy jerked. He was starting to understand what would be expected of him. The muscled cheeks were parted slightly but Murdoch pulled them apart staring for a sweet moment at the treasure within. It would soon be red form his attention. But that would come later. He traced a tongue from the top of sweet buttocks slowly up the spine. The toy was trembling, frightened. Murdoch stood and reached around the lean torso and played softly with the pert nipples. "Oh, Fox." He whispered into the man's ear. Because the toy looked so like his Foxling Murdoch decided to be gentler than he normally would have been.

The fantasy engulfed him. He wanted to make his Foxling scream with pleasure... over and over and over. The pain would be there too of course, enhancing the sharpness of pleasure. He twisted the stand-ins nipples harder and harder until a cry of pain escaped and the dangling body swayed frantically trying to escape the tormenting hands.

Murdoch bit into the soft skin of the neck, not breaking skin... no he didn't want to mark his Prince again. He rubbed his mammoth erection against the taut buttocks and played with the still flaccid penis, giving an appreciative squeeze. How he loved men's bodies. So hard in the most delicious ways and softer, more vulnerable than a woman's in other ways.

"So beautiful... all mine... everything for my pleasure."

He parted with the spread, hanging body for a moment in order to adjust the ropes that attached to the leather straps buckled around the surprisingly slim ankles. Slowly those long legs were parted further, so much further a delicious shudder of pain quaked through the toy's body. Murdoch chose his first implement, a small, black leather crop, and it began.

xx

Scully was putting away her cell phone in frustration when Mulder slid into the passenger seat. He gave her a shy smile and said. "What is it?" He gestured to her phone and she grumbled.

"I have been trying to get a hold of Skinner to let him know where we are going, but he isn't answering at any of his numbers."

Mulder pursed his lips and searched his pocket for a sunflower seed. "He'll be at his gym probably. Let's just call him later, Scully."

"After what happened yesterday, Mulder, I think he'll want to know what we are up to. Where is his gym?"

Mulder sighed and gave instructions. "We need to make flight arrangements..."

"Already taken care of."

"Oh, well I need to get some...things for the flight."

She reached back behind her and pulled a bag of sunflower seeds out of a plastic bag. She tossed them to her delighted partner. "Did you at least eat some of the food I brought you?' She asked as she pulled carefully out into traffic.

"Yep... the Egg McMuffin and the hash browns."

"Oh how did I know." She groaned.

He turned to the window and then darted his face back to her. Her lips were especially full... swollen. "Did you have fun last night, Scully?" He asked half teasing.

She blushed under her porcelain skin and then managed a grin. "And this morning."

He grinned, "You sure look like it."

"So do you, Mulder. So do you."

He did turn to the window then and they were silent on the way to Skinner's gym.

When they arrived at the sprawling double story complex Mulder winked at Scully. "Control yourself, Scully, there will be a lot of muscle in there."

"Oh me? I think now we have to include you in that warning, Mulder."

He couldn't help but grin wickedly. "You are right, Scully. I am an equal opportunity employer."

She shook her head trying to frown disapprovingly, but the image of Mulder having sex with another man was somehow strangely erotic.

She bit back a comment and they entered the air-conditioned environment. Weights banged and men grunted in time with dance music echoing from the aerobic studio.

Mulder stared into the glass-enclosed room. "Hey, Scully, look... Tae Box!"

She smiled a bit and led her partner on a search for their superior. They found him using a rowing machine. He was a study in male physique and both partners were silent as they took in his musculature as he slid up and back and over again. He wore a plain gray T-shirt and black sweat shorts that while loose, clung to his thick thighs.

"Oh my." Scully managed to whisper. Skinner's muscles were sliding under his skin with fluid grace and obvious strength. He wasn't wearing his glasses and sweat ran languid races down the thick column of his throat.

They stood watching him silently until Scully cleared her throat. "Ahem... excuse us, Sir."

Skinner stopped rowing and looked the two over carefully, solicitously. "What is it agents? Are you two okay?" His question was meant for both of them, but his chocolate gaze quickly assessed Mulder's well-being thoroughly before he turned his gaze to Scully.

"Well?" He asked impatiently as he stood up beside them. He could smell Mulder. He smelled like spice and soap. He could well imagine that soap slickening that golden skin as water cascaded down the lean frame. It was an often-visited fantasy. He clenched his fists and stared at Scully. He frowned then as his gaze took in both his agents. They seemed different somehow. He couldn't put his finger on it, but they seemed changed in some way. He had been thinking of change earlier. He had ran five miles on the treadmill and not tired. He had lifted, working five different muscle groups and not tired. He had been rowing for twenty minutes when his agents had interrupted him and he was still untired. Not even in his younger days would he had been able to work out this intensely without tiring. And he had noticed all the men in the gym working out endlessly.

"We are going to California... Northern California... Berkeley... you know east of San Francisco?"

"I know where Berkeley is, Agent Mulder, but thank you for the geography lesson. Why?"

"Following a lead," Mulder said in a quiet voice. There was a bead of sweat on Skinner's neck that was tantalizingly poised just above the hollow of Skinner's throat.

"Hi, beautiful!" A man had sidled up to Scully and was smiling at her invitingly. Sweat blossomed on him in every conceivable place and the scent he put off was unappealing to say the least. She raised a discerning brow and remained silent.

"I train people here... I would love to train you," He said and his furry brows did an imitation of a caterpillar as they wriggled invitingly. He pooched out his thin lips in an attempt to fool her into thinking he had full lips like her companion.

"Get lost." Skinner growled. The "trainer" glared but left, pausing to check his long hair in the mirror and adjust it slightly before strutting off.

Mulder bristled protectively as he noticed Scully getting quite a few lustful glances and then he realized with a start that he was receiving just as many. Men lifted weights robotically and stared intently, licking their lips reflexively. He didn't feel threatened just uncomfortable. He saw that both Scully and Skinner were noticing the heightened sexual tension and they moved in tandem to the relative comfort of the humid outside morning air, the two men instinctively closing ranks around Scully. It was still early enough that the heat hadn't taken hold in a lion's grip, but the promise was already in the air. Mulder was thankful he was heading to the cooler climes of Northern California, even if just for a few days.

"Okay, now tell me," Skinner urged. Damn! He could feel the heat coming from Mulder's body. He cursed his garb, as a hot stirring began in his thin shorts in response to the beauty so near.

"We need to talk to someone there. A professor at Berkeley." Mulder said quickly. "We can't explain right now. We really have to get going or we will miss our flight."

Skinner sighed. "Be careful you two." With that he turned and made his way back into the gym. The two agents flushed as they realized they had both been checking out their boss's ass appreciatively.

"Well that was informative, Mulder." Scully chided softly "Look, Mulder." She pointed to the sky as they were about to step into the car. "Isn't that beautiful?"

He looked and indeed the sky was lovely. Bright blue skies with a bright pink center low on the horizon. The sun looked to be resting on this shimmering pinkness. Before his eyes it expanded a bit and he blinked in surprise. Other people were staring too, Mulder noticed. They were entranced and smiling. He looked away from the horizon and looked around him. People were in the park sitting and kissing. Every couple was engaged in some sort foreplay. He gaped as two horse mounted cops stopped to watch appreciatively as two men engaged in what could only be described as loud, animalistic, anal sex. When one cop raised his nightstick and sucked the black painted wood into his mouth suggestively, staring at the other cop, Mulder hurriedly opened the car door. "C'mon, Scully, I think we have to hurry."

Scully was flushed as she sat in the car, her eyes darting to the scene on the verdant grass. "What in the Hell is going on, Mulder?" She gasped as she started the car.

"I don't know Scully," He took one last look at the horizon and said, "Let's get to National Airport."

"Ronald Reagan Airport," She corrected automatically.

"Whatever," He sighed. As they drove away Mulder noted that the Police Horses were riderless.

xx

Part III: The Ascendant
uvalley@msn.com

RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably not, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Yes please uvalley@msn.com
It is my first so constructive criticism is welcome. Just no long lectures please. Been to college to enjoy those lectures already.
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for beta, for inspiring me and instructing me, Cerulean for encouraging me with her great ideas and Amothea for getting my butt in gear to write it in the first place. All remaining mistakes are mine and mine alone.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]