Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover by The Theban Band


The Changing
by Czara (Nicole)

Part One
Mine


"Just take me into your body."
Paula Cole

He ran a tanned hand through his brown locks and pushed back his shoulders, moaning a bit as the tension in his body slowly began to ebb. He squeezed his neck muscles at the point where his broad shoulders arced gracefully into his long neck and rotated his head. A sigh of pleasure escaped his lush lips and his partner smiled at him as he stretched, her exotic blue eyes crinkled with pleasure.

"Do you want to be alone Mulder?" She teased and without opening his eyes he smiled.

"Gosh Scully, I don't know... I was hoping you'd take the hint and jump my bones."

She gave a noise that was sounded suspiciously like a snort and he opened one eye in amusement.

"My dainty partner. She's tiny but she can snort..." Before he could launch into a serious tease the phone at her desk rang; the sound lonely and flat in the basement office.

She raised a perfectly groomed red brow and said dryly, "The proverbial bell just rang."

He chuckled and as she talked on the phone he looked down again at the files that cluttered his surprisingly messy desk. He had loosened his tie and undone his top button; receiving a scolding look from Scully but it had been worth it. The cases before him were begging to receive a space in the National Inquirer, and even he knew that. He was wholly unconvinced that a child raised in a chicken coup had been found filthy among her fellow hens, raising her own young.

He sighed as he filed that in the circular bin, watching Scully beneath impossible long russet lashes. She was animated in her conversation and he gaped as she blushed. She was talking to a man! A non-work related conversation he was stunned to realize. He had thought so long as Scully as his own private property that the very idea that she was flirting, in his presence no less, bothered him. He flicked open another file, pursing his lips a bit. He had flirted with her for years but had never been inclined to do more. He didn't analyze this, it was just Scully. He loved her, more than he loved himself, but the idea of her naked and in bed had never driven him to lustful fantasies. Unbidden an image of Alex Krycek, naked and hard, flashed before him and he moaned again. Speaking of lustful fantasies. For a moment all thoughts of Scully flirting with another man fled and in its wake he could see those green eyes, not innocent but forceful and filled with lust.

"Shit." He gasped, feeling the painful erection suddenly swell against the expensive fabric of his trousers. He shifted, feeling his head slide across the silk of his boxers imagining it was the silk of Alex's mouth. He inevitably got hard when he thought of Alex, the man he hated. Scully had paused and was staring questioningly at him. He managed a sickly smile and tried to banish the nude Alex from his mind and focus on his next file. A phantom voice in his mind was whispering to Alex, begging Alex to take him. He had whispered that particular entreaty so often in the dark his own cock in his hands pumping frantically, hips raising off the sheets, guiltily hating himself for the fantasy that consumed him; Alex inside him possessing him utterly.

He wiped at his suddenly moist brow and banished all such thoughts. With a force of will he was able to concentrate once again on work. The subject of the next case folder withered his pulsing erection. The first image of a dead child took the saliva from his mouth. The young boy did not look human anymore, more like a pomegranate that had been crushed under a heavy boot. Amid the grisly pomade the child's face was untouched and hauntingly beautiful. Mulder felt sick at the sight of such violence. The child's sightless blue eyes were pointed to the sky; the flawless face set in a rictus of pain and fear. The corpse was laid across an old wooden bridge; the type that, while picturesque, did not see much traffic. The blood from the young tenant had soaked into the old faded boards, marking the sight indelibly; testimony to the brutality that had occurred there. He set that picture aside and began to look through the dozens of other similar pictures. The most obvious pattern was that the victims were all male, Caucasian, and between the ages of eleven and thirteen; the cusp of puberty he noted. The murdered boys had all been found within the Beltway and they were all from very prominent families. He studied the photos clinically, having to distance himself or he would scream at the deliberate evil.

He saw something in the first photo that jolted him, and with a quick survey of the other crime scene photographs he realized that there was another constant; a more subtle constant. In every photographs a symbol had been drawn in a waxy substance near the body. He figured it to be wax as the blood encircled it but did not cover it. The marks were subtle and were most likely not meant to be noticed by the police. He knew he had seen the symbol before. It was a crescent moon partially enveloped by an elliptical sphere all within a larger square; not ominous in the least and yet a chill made it's way down his spine like an electrical current.

He rose quietly and went to his bookshelf where it took a few moments to locate the book he wanted. "Anthropology of Slavic Culture" Mulder read. He opened the seemingly innocuous book. The author, Dr. Jayne Reeves had spent a lifetime studying the origins of Satanism. As understood by the Western world. Her thesis was simple; Satanism, as understood in a modern context, began long before Christianity or Islam or any other single God religion had replaced Animistic beliefs on multiple gods. Much like early Egyptian, or Greek and Roman beliefs in various capricious Gods and Fates so too was there ancient worship of various evil entities. Reeves studied those beliefs in pre-Roan, Slavic nations. He remembered having read her work with avid interest as she had compiled copious amounts of evidence to support her claims. Her work was largely ignored as it rejected the Christian notion of a fall from grace and insisted instead that evil had always existed in the universe. She based this notion on the physical laws of equal and opposing forces.

"For every force there must be an equal and opposing force." Mulder whispered.

"What are you reading Mulder?" Scully questioned warily; she recognized the driven expression on his face.

He turned wide hazel eyes to her. "Oh a nice beak about evil as a force and those innocent lambs that worship it." At Scully's pained look he shrugged, "Dr. Reeves teaches at Berkeley and her work is famous... easily the most substantial work on the subject. The guy who wrote "The Exorcist" William Peter Blatty was said to have borrowed heavily from her work."

Scully nodded and moved to sit on the edge of his desk. "And?"

He brought the book back to the desk with him and handed her the thick file of murdered boys. He watched her as she flipped through the ghastly pages, impressed by her seeming aplomb. The only evidence that she was affected by the brutality was a slight tightening of her beautiful red lips. She took her time and thoroughly looked through the case file, before looking up at her expectant partner.

"Mulder while the people who did this are evil, this is clearly a case of child pornography snuff films. Some wacko who gets off on torturing and murdering young boys, maybe a group of wackos... what does your Dr. Reeves and her take on Satanism have to do with it?"

"Snuff films?" Mulder asked intrigued.

She nodded and flipped to the pages of investigative notes. "In every instance where there were witnesses that saw the boys with strangers the man had a camera and was filming the boys. It is the contention of the investigative officers... all of them, that these were the beginnings of a snuff film. And here." She pointed to a picture of the third victim who had been found in Woodside Forest, just within the beltway boundary of Highway 495. She tapped at a close up of the loose black soil. "There are three indentations here, triangular in shape... like a camera was placed in a tripod in order to catch all the action."

He shook his head, "That might be true Scully but look at these markings... see there?" He pointed to all the marks in the photos.

She shrugged, "So it's a calling card. Some like to leaves scarves ties nicely around their victims neck, this guy like Merlin's hat."

Mulder sighed, "Scully that is not Merlin's hat. It is a symbol used by one of the earliest documented religion of dark worship."

"Dark worship? Okay." She returned to her desk and gave him a typical Scully look and went back to her own work.

He was not in the least disheartened. He depended on Scully to be grounded, she might even be right, it might indeed be your garden variety child molesters who had exotic and deadly tastes... but his gut told him she wasn't right, that there was more to it.

It was several hours later that Scully bid him goodnight. She was flushed and he knew that she was probably going to meet HIM! She was gone in a wave of soft perfume before he could complain or come up with a reason she had to stay with him. Once she was gone and he found himself pouting he knew his attitude was childish. She deserved some happiness, and some sex too... one of them should get some he figured.

"Agent Mulder."

He looked up startled. Skinner stood in the door, filling the frame completely. For such a big man he sure was quiet, Mulder thought. Skinner's expression was, as always, stern. "Sir?" Mulder asked feeling tired all of a sudden.

"Tomorrow Assistant Director in Charge, Murdoch will formally request your personal attendance in one of the cases the D.C. Field Office is handling. You will politely accept."

Mulder gaped at Skinner. "Sir with all due respect ADIC Murdoch is... why does he need me?" The request didn't make any sense to Mulder. AS one of the largest field offices in the Nation, Murdoch had a massive staff consisting of Deputy Assistant Directors. Special Agents in Charge as well as a slew of the most qualified Special Agents in the country.

Skinner sighed and rubbed a tired hand over the bridge of his nose. For a moment Mulder wanted to ask him to sit down and relax. He seemed so tired and tense. "Mulder he will no doubt explain everything Tomorrow morning."

Mulder plucked at the paper file before him, "But Sir I think I have a case of Devil worship involving the disappearance and murder of young children. I believe that it..."

Skinner turned abruptly and left, and agonized expression on his face.

Mulder frowned. He knew Skinner hated theses 'Flights of Fancy" but he could at least listen, especially considering that Mulder was proven correct more often than not.

Over his massive shoulder he threw one last command. "Be in my office at 8:00 am sharp Agent Mulder."

xx

Mulder let himself into his apartment still angry over the reassignment. He could only hope that it was a short assignment. ADIC Murdoch was a strange man and Mulder had caught the man staring darkly at him on more than one occasion. Younger than Skinner Murdoch had risen up the FBI ranks due to political connections and the wealth of his family. Being assigned the position of Assistant Director in Charge of the Capital was a plum job, central to the power structure of the government even if it wasn't a position within FBIHQ. A comparable position would be the Deputy Director of the FBI, such was the influence of the position. On paper the Assistant Directors at HQ outranked him, but in reality it was well known he outranked them both in influence and position. To be fair Mulder had to admit that the man was shrewd and no one could complain about his ability to do the job. Despite that, the man gave Mulder the creeps.

James Murdoch was slightly taller than Mulder but his physique was reminiscent of AD Skinner, powerful and exuding brute strength. However, the resemblance ended there. Where Skinner inspired confidence, and Mulder reluctantly had grown to trust him, Murdoch made Mulder nervous in a way he could not define. Were he a woman he would recognize the feeling as an instinctual reaction to a sexual predator, but as it was Mulder could only try to avoid the man and his intense, expressionless stares. Murdoch was a handsome man with black eyes and hair, and dark, smooth skin. His eyes seemed to burn into those who spoke to him and his cruel mouth rarely smiled, and when it did the unlucky recipient of the smile felt like they were facing a shark.

The glow from the fishtank was the only light as Mulder threw his tie over a chair and made his way toward the kitchen and a cold beer. He was walking back toward his beloved couch swigging thirstily when a silken voice from the darkness spoke.

"Oh Fox drinking in the dark now... baby, baby what next?"

Fox froze, recognizing Krycek's voice. He was still reeling with the knowledge that Krycek was close when his stunned mind acknowledged that he had been called baby by him and it wasn't merely part of one of his hotter fantasies. Fox swallowed and made his way to the couch, for once unprepared to feign disinterest or pure hatred. A lamp switched on and he couldn't stop his hungry gaze from finding Alex leaning casually against a wall, his lithe muscled body resplendent in faded denim jeans and a plain black T-shirt. His beautiful face was a perfect facade to hide a stone cold killer. The pretty bow shaped mouth was moist and oh so inviting.

Mulder shook his head and tried to remember that this was the man who killed his father and Scully's sister. Though the later was beginning to be questionable in his mind. However, this was the man who had lied to him, betrayed him... but Oh God, who made him hotter than any other person alive. He was so wrapped up in fighting his desire for the despicable killer, he failed to note that the object of his desire had moved and was mere inches away. When a spicy, musky scent filled his nostrils he started and tensed.

"Get... get out Krycek." He managed weakly, the first words he had spoken.

Krycek chuckled, "Am I making you nervous Fox baby?"

Again that mouth had formed that word and Mulder felt his cock twitch hungrily. Alex was behind him and so close he could feel his warm breath on his neck. He tried not to moan, but he was not able to stop from shifting his hips in an effort to receive some small friction on his cock.

"Just here to make sure you didn't forget about me. I know you haven't, but I thought I'd make sure. He put one hand on Mulder's tense shoulder.

Mulder threw him off and put the couch between them. "I have no problem... forgetting you, you bastard." He stared at his couch, not daring to meet Krycek's eyes. "Why are you really here? To fuck me... o-over I mean... to fuck me over AGAIN?"

Alex chuckled, "No. I really am trying to help you now... I know you don't believe me... but let's just say we share enemies now and I am just better equipped to deal with them than you Fox baby."

"Stop calling me that! And if you think I trust you, you are as psychotic as I imagine you to be."

Krycek ran a strong tanned hand through his short black hair. "I need you to listen to me Mulder... you don't know anything about anything. I take that back! You know very little that THEY don't want you to know! I know more! I know things they don't know I know!"

Fox wasn't listening to the words; he was lost in the timbre and seduction of the voice. Call me baby again Alex, he thought feverishly. He took in how beautiful Alex looked and he groaned. "Get out Krycek."

Alex raised a brow and moved closer to Mulder. "You look sick Fox... what is it? The Flu?"

For a moment Mulder thought he saw genuine concern in those gem-like eyes, but he looked away angrily calling himself a desperate fool.

Alex clenched his jaw at Mulder's tight expression; those lush lips compressed in a hard line. Fox Mulder always made him feel insignificant even when he was his partner. Now standing in his apartment knowing Fox was on the losing team, seeing how beaten and tense he looked Alex still felt inferior. Mulder did look sick, Alex mused. He was pale and starting to perspire.

"You should go to a doc..."

Mulder threw up his hands, "What are you my mother Krycek... just go okay? Why would you think I want you... want you... to come... Oh God... to be here?"

Alex's eyes were widening with every stumbling panicked sounding syllable Mulder forced out. "Hey Fox... just cool it. I wanted to give you some advice, but I can see you are not your usual calm self." Alex raised an eyebrow at that last bit. "At least you aren't attacking me! I guess that is a plus."

Mulder groaned and looked at the object of his insanity, imagining lapping hungrily at the perfect lips and at the hollow of his throat. "Please leave Alex."

Alex started at hearing that husky voice saying his name. He frowned and confused he backed away, "Okay... I'll go, but you probably should call Scully."

He smiled a bit at the thought. Fox gave a small laugh, "She can't help me... just get out." He watched as Alex made his way to the door, slowly.

Maybe if Alex moved faster what followed could have been avoided. Maybe not. But as it was Fox could not resist the temptation anymore. He moved in a lust-induced daze, slamming that gorgeous body against the wall, moaning as he pressed his hot aching body against the completely stunned Alex. He wrapped his left arm about the trim muscular waist pulling Alex tight against him. With his right hand he grabbed a handful of thick black hair.

He stared hungrily into wide green eyes before with a sound of pure lust he pulled that beautiful face to him and devoured the moist shocked mouth. He circled his hips against Alex, his heart thudding in his chest as Alex gasped under his probing tongue. Fox was so hard he could feel every beat of his heart in his cock as if his heart was centered there. He wanted to cry at the idea that his cock was brushing Alex's.

Alex pushed him away. "What the fuck are you doing Mulder? What... what are...?"

He looked so confused, his lips already swelling and moist with Mulder's saliva. Mulder wanted nothing more than to take him in his arms again, but reality was rearing its ugly head. He tried to breath normally, tried to control his lust, while his cock demanded he reacquaint himself with the hard body a mere foot away.

Alex was staring at him expectantly. "Is this a game Mulder? What the fuck was that?"

Mulder closed his glittering eyes and whispered, "God, just leave Krycek... I... dammit... I want you to leave." Mulder took one last look at the sexy man in front of him and turned away.

Alex Krycek had seen a lot... had done even more... but the image of Fox Mulder manhandling him for a hot (and it was hot he had to admit) kiss was almost more than his brain could handle. He hadn't dared ever let himself acknowledge his burning attraction to the brilliant, beautiful man whose life he had been sent to ruin, fearing he would drown in those beautiful amber and green eyes framed by lashes a woman would kill for. He never let himself stare too long at the sinfully full lips or fantasize about the tight body and entirely fuckable ass... at least he didn't dare let himself do these things too often. However well he was at denying any attraction he never in his most wild erotic dream had pictured Mulder wanting him. The very idea made his cock start to throb and he let his eyes travel down Mulder's trim back.

A small smile began to make its way over his bow shaped mouth and he couldn't resist teasing his Fox... soon to be his in more ways than Fox probably imagined. "Got the hots for men in general sweets... or just men who you think killed your father?"

Fox turned with a gasp and this time when he launched himself at Alex is was not to worship his body but to hurt it. Alex easily avoided the right hook and pulled Mulder to him, twisting his body to slam the older, slimmer man against the wall. He grinned at the furious man who was almost spitting like a cat.

"My turn Fox." Alex growled before covering those soft lips with his own.

Mulder had his jaw clenched and he turned his face away, but Alex just smiled and licked the chiseled jaw before biting and scraping his teeth on Mulder's whisker roughened skin at the sensitive jaw. He felt Mulder's body respond with a hot jerk and he ground his own erection tight against the hardness trapped between Mulder's thighs. He could feel the exact moment that Mulder stopped trying to push him away and began to push his body sensuously against him.

Fox was beginning to make desperate whimpering sounds and Alex groaned himself when Mulder turned his moist lips to Alex's collarbone.

"Alex... Alex... Alex..." Mulder was moaning over and over in a desperate, adoring whisper.

Alex was incapable of teasing Mulder anymore. It was as if floodgates had opened and all his repressed desire for this beautiful man was released and he clenched a strong hand in Mulder's silken hair and almost violently pulled his head back. Their eyes met and it seemed as if time stopped for a brief moment. Alex broke the gaze to stare hungrily at the plump lips. His stare was so intent that Mulder wanted to beg him to kiss him. Alex looked so sexy... so intense.

Without raising his gaze from Mulder's lush lips Alex growled, "Remember you started this Fox... don't think you can stop now."

Fox wrapped his arms around Alex's waist and pulled him even closer. "I won't let you stop Alex... not now that I have you."

Alex bent to lick the mole on Fox's face, "This... this drives me crazy." He whispered huskily. He looked into Mulder's eyes, "You drive me crazy."

He felt relieved to be able to finally admit it to Fox and to himself.

Mulder shoved at Alex and said, "Take me to bed Alex." He was trembling with excitement and could barely stand, all he wanted was Alex to cover him; wanted those strong hands to position him in anyway Alex desired; wanted to become Alex's in more than just his fantasies.

Alex growled and pulled Mulder even closer. "I'll try to make it there."

The urgency in his voice was primitive and it spoke to Mulder in ways words could not.

The short hallway was strewn with discarded clothing and the sounds of lust given voice and whispered praise filled the darkened apartment. The two writhed on the bed wanting to touch every inch of the other.

Krycek growled in frustration as he bite the sensitive skin of Fox' taunt belly, tugging at his pants. He rubbed his face against the bulge in Fox's pants, "I want this." He managed.

He could smell the sweet musk of Mulder and he grabbed the inside of the hard thighs pushing them hard apart. He rubbed his chin over the rigid shaft staring up into the beautiful flushed face. Mulder's eyes met his and Alex knew Mulder was lost in passion. A pink tongue was wetting those parted, lush lips, and Alex groaned imagining that tongue and lips at work elsewhere... anywhere... everywhere. He gently bit the shaft through the black fabric and Mulder cried out, arching his hips off the bed.

"Have you ever been with a man baby?" Alex asked huskily.

"J-just you. Oh... Only you." Mulder gasped.

Krycek felt an unexpected wave of pleasure at those words, followed by a strong sense of territorialism.

"Mine." He whispered harshly.

He ran a hand over Mulder's twitching shaft; moving to cover the heavy balls and then below until his fingers delved deep between the generous, round cheeks. As his fingers brushed unerringly against the cloth covered anus he made eye contact with his breathless, writhing lover.

"I'm going to want everything Fox. I'm going to want his." He said as his fingers pushed hungrily against the small hole. "Tell me if that is too heavy for you and we'll end this right now." He knew he was lying; if Fox hadn't wanted to get fucked he should have teased a less dangerous man.

Mulder was on fire, lost in the pleasure Alex's touch ignited.

"Everything you do feels so g-good... s-s-so good... I want it all... everything."

Krycek hadn't been aware that he was holding his breathe until, at Mulder's breathless acquiescence, he let it out. He'd have hated to force his Fox the first time. There wasn't a doubt that this was merely the first time... there wasn't a location he didn't want to spread Fox out on; the kitchen; the hallway; the Lincoln Memorial... no where.

Fox suddenly sat up and Alex clenched his jaw, the muscles flexing under the stubble dark skin, preparing to force Fox back down. He relaxed as Fox wrapped his arms about him and kissed him with restrained passion.

Fox's soft breath caressed Krycek's mouth as he begged, "I want to see you naked Alex... please... please."

Alex sucked in Mulder's full lower lip forcing himself to not chew roughly.

He began to unbutton the bronze metal buttons and Mulder stopped him. "I've been fantasizing about taking your pants of for so long... let me do it... I want to do it so badly."

Alex's cock throbbed at that and he felt like Mulder's voice alone would make him come. Mulder bent eagerly to his task, his hands shaking as he slipped his fingers under the waistband of the jeans; Alex's skin was so hot and silken. He bent his head and licked the skin that was just beneath the denim and Alex's belly contracted away.

"Oh God Fox." Alex hissed.

Mulder couldn't wait for a teasing unveiling and he tore at the buttons eagerly. He sucked in his breath as Alex's fat cock sprung out unencumbered by briefs or boxers. The fat head was oozing sweet pre-cum and Mulder hungrily swiped his tongue over the head, Vaguely hearing Alex grunt in pleasure, but he was lost in the electrifying event; the first taste of Alex's cock... his Alex, dangerous and beautiful. He wrapped his full lips around the head and twisted his neck back and forth while his tongue flicked hungrily into the slit on the head. Alex was so hard, so hot and so very big that it sent illicit thrills through Mulder's already overly excited body.

Alex was on his knees over Mulder, his thighs spread, the denim bunched halfway down his powerful thighs. Mulder rubbed his chest against Alex's hard, spread thighs, as he bent as if in supplication, almost flush with the bed as he sucked on Alex avidly. Alex brought one hand up to caress his own taut nipples. He stared down at the man between his legs, using his right hand to caress the smooth back as he stared ravenously at the round buttocks still encased in black suit pants. He bent forward to be able to squeeze those inviting cheeks forcing his cock further into Mulder's virgin throat . Mulder gurgled in surprise as several inches of cock slammed deep and he swallowed convulsively. The sensation was too much for Alex and he felt himself explode.

Mulder's eyes widened as the hot sperm flooded his mouth and throat, but he swallowed eagerly and felt the closest to peace that he had in years just having Alex's taste consuming his senses.

Alex pulled away form Mulder after a few moments. He placed a gentle hand under Mulder's chin and tilted it up. "You are amazing baby... I've wanted that for so long from you." He kept tilting Mulder's chin until Mulder was forced to lie back on the bed.

"Now I am going to eat you alive."

Mulder watched as Krycek carefully unhooked and unzipped his pants, gasping as the fabric slid over his silk encased penis. Once Alex had Mulder's pants off he knelt down and sucked on the wet fabric of the silk boxers, tasting the sweet pre-cum, but not touching Mulder's aching cock. Alex pulled those boxers down almost roughly, his heart thudded as he stared at the weeping cock. The wet boxers joined the pants on the floor. He kicked his own jeans off and took a moment to remove both their socks. Mulder was splayed naked and hard on the white cotton sheets like some delectable offering to ravenous gods. Alex took the vision in; the long legs; the trim taut waist; the large pulsing cock that begged to be sucked; the lithe runner's body; and best, the achingly beautiful face. All mine. He thought. The banquet and the sacrifice all in one laid out for me alone.

He saw Mulder's eyes burning like a forest on fire and he knew that Mulder was devouring his naked visage as hungrily as he was taking in Mulder. He liked that he was bigger that Fox; he knew that Fox was entranced by his muscular frame.

He drew a finger over the pronounced muscles on his stomach, watching his lovely Fox lick his own swollen red lips that had been wrapped so deliciously around Alex's re-awakening cock mere moments before.

"I'm going to eat you alive baby, and then fuck you brainless."

Fox was whimpering, his eyes begging Alex to touch him; to take him. Alex bent eagerly to oblige him. He kissed and licked Mulder's face; spending several moist moments tonguing Mulder's ears. He captured Mulder's mouth and their tongues slid over one another with near drugged abandon.

Fox was making small, open-mouthed gasps as Alex's dark head lowered. Alex bit and licked the small erect nipples. His cock throbbed in response to Mulder's moans and he quickly decided to leave the slow seduction for another time. He swooped his mouth down to cover the big throbbing cock, deep throating it with one easy, ravenous motion. Mulder's hips came off the bed, and he screamed as Krycek pulled off a bit to suck hard and fast. When the shaking of Mulder's thighs and the thickening of his sweet cock informed Krycek of Mulder's impending orgasm he pulled off. Mulder screamed in frustration and tried to pull the dark head back down.

"Do you have any lube baby?"

Mulder stared confused... long past the point where language made any sense.

Krycek smiled and got off the bed, and Mulder growled and made to drag him back.

"I promise I will be back to finish this baby... I just need something..." He grunted as he was pulled down. "I guess I won't be going anywhere."

Mulder was writhing and panting, "Please." He managed.

Krycek pushed Mulder down gently and turned him onto his stomach, growling as Mulder's hips shifted sinuously, rubbing his aching cock on the soft sheets.

Placing his strong thighs between Mulder's he spread those long legs until the full buttocks parted and he caught his first glimpse of the incredibly small anus. He luxuriated in the fullness of the cheeks. So round and like firm, muscled dough. He slapped one lightly to watch it move. He squeezed the tight cheeks and rubbed them together before pulling them apart. He used his thumbs to put pressure on the petite entrance. He bent his red lips to Mulder and his tongue swabbed up and down the crack, the licks growing hungrier.

Mulder pushed back against Krycek, squirming as teeth joined the soft tongue. He thrashed his head back and forth, the pleasure almost painful in its intensity. "N-n-nuh... uh...n-Alex."

Alex pushed his tongue inside, the sphincter muscles clamping hard on his tongue. After several moments of tongue fucking, Mulder's tight ass loosened a small amount, and Krycek pulled back to replace his tongue with his fingers. As he worked first one thick finger, then two and then three into Mulder he had to close his eyes against the erotic sight of his flesh pushing in and out of that sweet spot. He bit his sexy lower lip and tried to count to one hundred... tried to think of something disgusting... anything to keep from slamming into Mulder before he was ready. When three of his fingers were able to pump in and out with comparative ease he hooked them to scrape against Mulder's prostate. Mulder's scream and shuddering frame was the last straw... he had to have him. He spread his pre-cum over his shaft and positioned himself at the spasming hole.

"Easy baby... relax... I am going to put my cock in you now."

At those inflammatory words Mulder thought he might die of pleasure. Everything Alex did was incredible. He had never felt this way. He wanted to be part of Alex. When he felt the huge head push into him he hissed and pushed back eagerly. Krycek's strong hands held him back.

"Easy... uhn... oh baby... easy." Alex cautioned.

"No... now... now... n-now."

Krycek felt his head break through and could only wait a moment before shoving the rest of his nine inches in. Mulder screamed in pain, a look of pure ecstasy on his pretty face.

"Fuck me Alex... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me."

"Oh God Fox."

Krycek wanted to go slow... despite his quick penetration, but Mulder's husky voice begging him to fuck him was to much and he began to slam in and out with long full thrusts. He reached around Mulder's upraised ass and grabbed the throbbing meat, pumping in time with his fucking. He shifted his thrusts to slam against Mulder's prostate, turning Mulder into a voiceless mass of sensation. They both wanted it to last forever, but they were too hot and in only a few scant minutes they were both screaming as orgasms shook them. Mulder's seed covered Alex's hand as Alex filled Mulder's hot silken insides. For a brief moment Krycek felt like he was dying. He never had experienced anything as consuming or beautiful as cumming inside his Fox.

When it was over and he could breath he bent to kiss the back of Mulder's neck. He realized that Mulder was unconscious, yet instead of feeling like crowing out his studliness of conquest he wanted to cradle him to his heart and never let him go. Fear shook him; he never expected to feel like this. He wanted to cherish the moment... wanted to cherish Mulder, to never leave him. Because Mulder was unaware he licked one of his small ears and whispered, "God I love you Fox... always loved you."

He shifted until he was lying on his back and pulled Mulder with him, resting his lover partly on his muscular chest, still deep inside him, encased in his tight sheath.

xx

La Lune was the spot in Georgetown. The City within the beltway was filled with spots where powerful men gathered, but La Lune stood out. Powerful men felt comfortable there. Security was tight. No reporters, no cameras, no witnesses. It was much more than a restaurant, rather it was a gathering place for members of an exclusive and ancient group. Ostensibly it was only a restaurant, and those people who were not part of the group had no inkling that beneath their feet catacombs and massive chambers.

La Lune was a perfect place where men who pretended to be enemies for the public could gather and plan how to move the chess pieces around the board so to speak; to plan how best to manipulate the ignorant citizens. Senators of the opposing party mixed with Presidential aides, and Representatives met with Ambassadors from so-called enemy nations, all laughing and congenial. Brothers and sisters united by their religion, the most ancient and truest religion on Earth.

ADIC Murdoch sat at a table with Representative Gerald Johnson, Chairman of the House Appropriations Committee; easily the second most influential committee in the House. To Chair the most influential committee, the Rules Committee, one had to be the Speaker of the House. This was a position Murdoch and his fellows had been grooming Johnson to claim after the next election cycle. All that was irrelevant now. There would never be another election. Also at the table was the Attorney General, the Chairman of the Washington D.C. Committee, though relatively un-influential a committee, it was an important position if one was interested in gathering power to oneself within the District alone. Also at the table was a man named Steven Jentson. Though he was not in the government Jentson was probably the most publicly powerful man at the table. He was the president of three of the largest Corporations in the world and he owned vast interest in every energy reserve on Earth.

In reality Murdoch was the most powerful man at the table, indeed he would soon be the most powerful man in the world. His power came neither from his familial influence nor his position with the FBI. Both Jentson and Murdoch came from old wealthy families, the kind that had been married to the government since before the turn of the century; who called the shots form a secure distance. Murdoch's own family had been opposed to him sullying himself by entering the government as an employee, but he had his own plans which had nothing to do with influencing events from behind the scenes. Each and every one of the men at the table were part of the same secret organization, one that had taken countless centuries to anchor itself in such powerful positions in the most pivotal nations on Earth. The countless generations of believers had given so much, had paved the way for the moment when all the world would shudder beneath the unleashed power.

The conversation would normally have fascinated him but his mind was elsewhere. He was picturing Agent Fox Mulder's face.

The face of a pouty angel.

Those lips alone worth killing for, but coupled with a square jaw, beautiful hazel eyes, impossibly long lashes, that mole, the dazed looks, ah those dazed looks, the shock of silky hair, all entrancing. Of all that he had fallen in lust first with his ass, and if there had been no other beauty about Mulder he would still have wanted to slam into it. It was one of those rare male asses that were almost androgynous. Round and full, almost plump, but muscled and tight all at once. It was the type of ass made for squeezing, whipping, spreading and fucking.

He had seen that ass as Mulder had been bent to inspect a vending machine that had not delivered the expected treat. The full cheeks had been encased in gray trousers and the deep crevice between promised a hot fuck. He had actually gaped and lost track of time as he stared. He felt like he had been punched in the gut, and then the ass had revealed it was attached to an incredible beauty and he groaned, his cock a hard lump in his trousers.

The man he was walking with, luckily was a childhood friend who knew his preferences, and shared them. His friend chuckled, "That is Fox Mulder... he is beautiful isn't he? The finest piece of ass in the Agency. A real space case but what an ass huh?"

He was speechless for a few moments and then Fox was walking toward them, mumbling to himself, a far away look in his brilliant eyes. Murdoch moved slightly so that the slim beauty would bump into him. Eyes more green than brown looked up, startled, into his own black eyes. Murdoch knew then that he had to see those eyes wide with fear and pain, as his body was taken brutally. The thought gave his immense erection a hard jolt.

"Sorry." Fox had mumbled, before the vacant look reappeared and he walked on, beginning to mumble once more.

"What section is he in Babcock?"

"Under AD Skinner... he is the X-File's Mulder."

It didn't matter to Murdoch that the beauty was eccentric, nor that he was reputed to be brilliant as well... he was going to be his. He turned and watched what was truly poetry in motion. "He's going to be mine." He said to Babcock. "Mine."

Now sitting in La Lune, mere hours before Skinner had to turn the sweet fuck toy over to him, Murdoch smiled. Mulder nor Skinner had any clue as to what Murdoch really was. It was enough for them that he was one of the most influential men in the Bureau. It had taken patience to engineer the perfect chance to get Fox under him, and now with it so close he could think of nothing else. He had spent himself in many other men thinking only of Fox. He closed his eyes and imagined that little bitch taking it, screaming in pain, writhing, begging for a release that would never come.

Once Foxling realized just who, or what rather, he belonged to he would wish for the Alien invasion that he was so obsessed with. If Fox was as good a fuck as Murdoch imagined him to be, he would keep him even after his Change altered the world forever.

xx

Alex hadn't realized that he had fallen asleep until he awoke to Mulder's contemplative stare. He noted the changing light and figured it was nearing dawn. He opened his mouth to speak, but Mulder shushed him with a gesture.

"I want you to know Krycek... Alex... that I don't do this kind of thing..."

Feeling a sinking feeling slam into him Krycek sneered, "Oh are you asking me to respect you still? Trust me I never did." He saw Mulder's eyes widen with surprise and then narrow with hurt as his barb struck home. He wanted to pull him to him and whisper his love, not hurt him. Whisper his love? Hell he wanted to scream it aloud for the world to hear. But, he was too adept at striking first. A preemptive strike at Mulder's obvious attempt to dismiss him was instinctual. The sharp smell of sex was still in the air and it was arousing. He wanted Mulder again. Who was he kidding? He would always want Mulder.

Mulder cleared his throat and tempered his remark, trying to sound unaffected, but sounding bewildered instead. "I was going to say that... I wanted... I wanted... shit... something you obviously don't." He got out of the bed hurriedly, feeling ashamed of his nakedness now when only moments before he had reveled in sharing that nakedness with his sleeping lover. "I am going to take a shower... be gone when I get out."

Alex narrowed his vivid green eyes, "What don't I want Fox?"

Mulder cast an angry look at him, "Forget it. And I don't need the respect of a killer. I especially don't need to care about one."

As if knowing he had revealed to much he clamped his generous lips closed so quickly Krycek half expected him to make a key-locking gesture over them to illustrate just how utterly Mulder's lips were now sealed. He slowly got out of bed, and Mulder watching him, knew that Alex was really dangerous... not just sly and resourceful, but out and out dangerous. It was in the way he moved; an economy of motion, the surety of success that only success can engender, the contained strength in every gesture all served to convince Mulder of it; Krycek was a trained killer. He realized just watching the deliberate way Krycek was now coming toward him that for whatever reason, Alex had allowed Mulder to beat him so often in the past.

He swallowed nervously and then gasped as he realized finally that he was being stalked. He cleared his throat again and narrowed his eyes. "The door's that way Krycek." He said, pointing to the doorway. Despite his brave sounding words he stepped back.

"What don't I want Fox?" Alex said again, quieter this time.

The look on his angelic face made Mulder believe that his answer was of the utmost importance. Mulder was forced to retreat again, but the wall stalled him finally and Alex took his shoulders in his hands tightly.

Looking straight into Mulder's eyes he near whispered, "What do you want Fox?"

Fox swallowed heavily and felt himself responding to the bastard again. It was useless to pretend, Alex knew anyway... he was incapable of resisting.

"You. I want you. There. I said it. Now you can leave... laugh hysterically... kill me... whatever. I don't need this anyw..." His lips were crushed under Alex's, and he thought to himself how soft Alex's lips were before his rational mind demanded he not be treated like some common whore, no matter how eagerly he would spread himself again for Alex if the request was made with enough force.

Alex wanted to laugh. He wanted to shoot himself for almost walking out of Fox. He wanted to shoot Fox for almost letting him. He pulled back a bit and heard Fox sigh a bit in regret. He thinks I am leaving now, Krycek surmised. Little does he know, that he is stuck with me now. His Fox had said nothing about love, but Krycek didn't care... much... that would come later, he'd insist on it.

"I am sorry baby... I don't know why I snapped at you. No. I do know. I'm scared. Scared of you... and this." He stared hard at Fox, "And I will never... NEVER... hurt you let alone kill you." He grimaced at the reality of it. "I wouldn't let anyone else hurt you either baby... you're safer with me than you are anywhere else or with anyone else." He knew it was true. It hadn't happened after one incredible fuck... he'd loved Mulder for years... deeply, and he'd kill to protect him. Hell he'd die to protect him, and Alex Krycek had a very well developed survival instinct.

Fox knew what Alex meant. He felt the same way. "So... what now?" He managed.

Alex rubbed his nakedness against Fox. "Now is when I ask... have you ever had sex in the shower?"

Fox smiled. Alex wanted to shout for joy... that was a smile not even Scully had ever received, and God only knew how jealous he had been of Scully being the sole recipient of Mulder's gentle smiles. This was the most beautiful smile he had ever seen.

"I have had sex in the shower before Alex... what about you?"

Alex frowned. It had been meant as a rhetorical question. He would have rather believed that Mulder was a virgin in every aspect before him, though he knew that was ridiculous. He pulled Fox to him roughly.

"Well you are going to find out it is different with me Fox." Alex growled possessively.

Fox heard the jealousy in Alex's voice, and though he had yet to realize just how much he meant to Alex he was beginning to suspect he had a modicum of power over the younger man. He only said, "Everything is different with you Alex."

He had said those words, and meant them, but after the shower and he could barely stand, and he lay cradled once more in Alex's embrace he smiled, "You are going to kill me Alex."

Alex chuckled. He had made Fox scream so many times it was a wonder the other man could still speak. "What? I am breaking you in gently baby. But hey whenever you want to return the favor..."

Mulder moaned, "Now another thing to fantasize about."

Alex kissed Mulder's sweet mole. "It doesn't have to be a fantasy Fox. I'm right here."

Fox turned eyes that were moss green at that moment to the young beauty in his bed. "I-I thought... that is you didn't seem to want..."

Krycek smiled. "I don't usually go for that, but you're different Fox." He tilted his head and for a brief moment the young innocent agent was visible, then gone. "Don't you know that baby?" He kissed Fox's bruised mouth gently. "I want every part of you. I told you last night. I want everything."

Fox smiled and moved to kiss Alex when the phone rang, startling them both.

Fox grinned at Alex's surprised expression, "Don't get startled much do you Alex?" He asked huskily as he leaned over the muscular frame to grab the phone. Alex responded to the gentle tease by biting the perky nipple that was so temptingly placed over his face. Mulder gasped just as he settled the phone next to his face.

"I am sure you'd rather forget Mulder but you are buying breakfast today. And if you insist on stopping at a fast food place, kindly remember that two can play that game. Lunch may very well turn out to be Sushi... with no cooked meat in sight."

"Scully!" Mulder gasped. Hearing her voice and the odd inflections that were hers alone while he was naked in bed with Alex Krycek made his heart beat erratically.

"Mulder!" She echoed.

She was in a good mood. He frowned. "You know I won't forget... I gotta get up. Skinner wants us in his office by eight a.m. by the way."

"What? Why?"

"Murdoch wants us for a case."

"That's the District Field office... why would they want to...?"

"I have no idea. Skinner dropped it on me last night. We'll find out."

"Were you going to tell me sometime before I strolled in at nine?"

"I was going to call last night... but I... got distracted."

Krycek chuckled and tongued the responsive nipple, reveling in the gasp his attention elicited.

"Gotta go Scully. Bye!" Mulder said quickly. He pounced on Krycek and growled, "You will pay for that... you will, trust me."

Alex raised his hands above his head and linked them through the head board, as if tied. "Oh baby hurt me now... I've been bad."

Mulder groaned. "I have to get out of bed... Skinner will kill me..."

"I thought you might like to play a little more." Alex said softly.

Mulder mustered the strength to get out of bed. "You remember Skinner? Big guy? Huge guy? Often scowling? Hard to please? Thinks I am a waste of time anyway? Tell me when to stop."

Krycek grinned. "You really don't know do you?" He chuckled then and stared at his love. 'You really aren't as observant as you think baby."

Mulder frowned, "What are you rambling on about Krycek?"

Alex realized with pleasure that he was going to be Krycek whenever Fox was disturbed with him. "Well several things actually, but for starters... Skinner pants after you like you are a bitch in heat and he hasn't gotten any in a very long time. The fucking guy has a permanent hard-on for you Fox"

Mulder's mouth dropped open with utter shock. After a moment of looking at his smug I-told-you-so looking lover he smiled. "Okay I have it now. You are sweet really. You think that just because you want me that everyone does. It is perfectly normal for new lovers to feel that way Alex."

He was Alex again. He couldn't wait to be Krycek again, Fox was fantastically beautiful when he was disturbed. "Yeah whatever Fox. Just watch it, 'cause I don't share."

"Now why doesn't that surprise me?" Mulder groaned.

He and Krycek were both leaving the apartment one half hour later when Alex pulled him back for a moment. "I didn't kill Melissa... I wouldn't that to Scully... to you."

Mulder was staring wide eyed at him, looking, as always, ten years younger than he was.

"I killed the man you thought was your father... but he wasn't your father. Your father died the night Samantha was taken. Your father would never have let them take her Fox, and he would never have let you feel guilty for it."

Before Mulder could ask a million questions Alex brought a tanned finger to his lips. "I can't tell you everything baby... what I know is why I'm alive... and relatively untouchable. But I will tell you that what I killed that night was not your father and was not human." He gritted his jaw. "I was supposed to observe... but it looked to me like he was going to kill you... well... let's just say that I guess it isn't the way you kiss that makes me want to keep you from being hurt." At Mulder's confused yet accepting stare he kissed the soft lips. "I'm sorry baby I can't tell you any more... I have already said too much."

"I'll never tell anyone... well except Scully and then only if she asks." At Krycek's confused look he clarified, "Not if she asks if my father was human, but why I forgive you for supposedly killing him."

Alex felt the weight he'd been carrying lift. And only in its absence had he realized how heavy Mulder's distrust had been.

The smile he gave Mulder was so beautiful, Fox would have dragged him back into the apartment and taken him up on Alex's offer to be topped had Alex not moved away and vanished down the hallway so quickly that Mulder was left, invitation half breathed out on his lips.

"Ready or not here we come?" Mulder joked.

Scully smiled and pushed the elevator button to the appropriate destination. "Oh joy. Murdoch gives me the creeps."

He grinned, it was great to have a partner that felt like you did. He and Scully were the perfect team. "Why? Get the feeling he isn't who he pretends to be?"

She sighed and watched the lights illuminate the passing floors, "Oh Mulder yes I did forget to tell you. I saw him change at the last full moon!"

He chuckled. Nothing would get him down this morning. He had arrived to find an e-mail from Alex waiting for him

I'll be waiting to see what fantasies you come up with today. Food Court the Springfield mall. 8 p.m... .wear... whatever the hell you want... just get your sweet ass there. K

Alex was going to romantic Mulder realized. At least there was a Contempo at that mall. He could buy something to horrify Scully. He mentally plotted the ten minute drive south and the left turn east over the highway. The two mile drive, the garish mall on the right, on the town line of the infinitely more livable Alexandria. Gotta love Virginia. He'd be there with bells on.

He'd also found a very detailed drawing of the symbol found at the murder scenes and had sent it to The Gunmen to see what they could dig up. He entered the symbol into the F.B.I database and set the computer to search all appearances of the symbol. The search should be about complete by the time he and Scully returned from the meeting with Skinner and Murdoch.

The two agents made their way toward AD Skinner's office and Kim ushered them in. Skinner looked up as his two most difficult agents entered. ADIC Murdoch was at the window staring out, not bothering to acknowledge their entrance.

"Agent Scully while it is always nice to see you your presence isn't required." Skinner said gruffly.

Scully and Mulder shared a surprised look before Mulder stepped forward. "Sir with all due respect Scully and I work together."

"Agent Scully isn't going anywhere Mulder. I trust this job won't take long." This last was meant more for the man at the window than Mulder.

Scully was at once relieved and perturbed. She had no desire to work with Murdoch, but that she and Mulder were being split up again was irritating. Mulder needed grounding... needed a voice of reason that was tinged with love and respect. In short Mulder needed her, and she liked it that way.

"Sir I work better with Scully..."

"She isn't needed." Murdoch said finally turning to face the other occupants of the room. He nodded at Scully, "This is strictly a profiling case."

Mulder met Murdoch's eyes but his question was for Skinner, "Sir what is this about?"

Skinner lifted a hand to Murdoch, "I trust ADIC Murdoch will inform us all."

Scully took Murdoch into her cold cerulean gaze and narrowed her eyes. There was definitely something that bothered her about this man. She softened her gaze slightly as she turned to Skinner, "I'll be in our office then Sir."

She gave Mulder a small smile. "A vacation." She whispered just for him.

He knew she was just trying to make him feel better, but he gave a small smile back. When she was gone Murdoch gestured for Mulder to sit down. "Take a seat agent Mulder."

Mulder looked at Skinner who nodded. Both men missing the tightening of Murdoch's jaw at Mulder's deference to Skinner's authority. Mulder sat in the directed chair, staring expectantly at Murdoch.

After several moments of silence passed with just Murdoch staring at Mulder, Skinner cleared his throat.

Murdoch raised a brow at Skinner's audacity and smiled coldly. "Agent Mulder. Fox."

"Mulder will do... Sir. No one calls me Fox." Though he managed to keep a bored look on his face he realized that yes someone did call him Fox.

Murdoch hadn't anticipated Fox being so contrary. Whenever he had seen the agent he had seemed so dazed, almost dizzy. He smiled in pleasure. He would be more passionate then expected. He felt Skinner's impatience, but he was irrelevant now. He had more control now than ever before, but even that control was being strained with Mulder's proximity. The man was really too beautiful. It would take some doing but he could work it so Mulder would strip and spread himself here and now over Skinner's desk part his own buttocks and beg to be fucked, no doubt driving the infatuated Skinner mad. However, he restrained himself. There was too little time before the ascension for him to waste strength on something that could easily be attained by old-fashioned force.

He pictured Mulder, naked on his stomach, his lovely neck noosed so tight with rope attached to a metal head board that his struggles would almost choke him; his long legs tied so far apart that the secret treasure hidden between the lush buttocks would fairly beg to be filled; his arms tied either to his legs or behind his back, either would serve Murdoch's purposes. He felt his cock begin to fill with hot blood imagining the sweet scene, and those swollen lips parted in pain.

"You will be working with me personally Agent Mulder." He said. Pleased that his voice was steady.

Skinner, who wasn't a fool, almost stood, his brown eyes narrowing in suspicion. "Sir if you might indulge me... just exactly what are your requesting my agent to do?"

Mulder sighed, "Yes, what is it we are going to be doing Sir? I have a very important case involving Devil worship and the disappearance of childr..."

"Agent Mulder!" Skinner interrupted with a threatening glare, "Sir?" He returned to Murdoch.

Mulder couldn't have know but the reprimand had made him pout ever so enticingly. He had no more patience. "I do have a case Sir... so if you could end all the suspense we could get to it and then I could get back to it."

Murdoch nodded, "I agree. Let's get to it. We will be going to Georgia. The one bordering Russia that is."

Both men stared at him in shock. Mulder felt a little excitement... he might get some work in on his case after all. Dr. Reeves had mentioned the mountains of Georgia numerous times as being the birthplace of the religion/cult that used the crescent moon symbol. He leaned forward and said, near breathlessly, "Why that would be just fine... just fine Sir. I need to get my files and the book..." At Skinner's startled glare he smiled, "I mean of course that I need to pack... kiss Scully goodbye... Oh!" He realized that he'd be leaving Alex. That was not an appealing prospect. "When are we going Sir... I have to be somewhere at eight p.m., no excuse?" The truth was he had no idea of how to let Alex know what was going on were he to miss him at their hot date in the food court.

Murdoch tilted his head. Fox was agitated. Why? He usually kept close tabs on him. But lately he had been distracted from that delightful pursuit. He wanted to shake the man and demand and answer. It was then that he really noticed the state of Mulder's mouth. It had been kissed recently. It had a well-used quality about it that Murdoch believed only he would have the pleasure of forcing upon it. The image of Mulder parting those lips to receive more than another man's tongue enraged him and the heat of his glare startled Mulder.

Skinner stood. "Sir, why is it you need to take MY agent to Russia? Or Georgia, whatever. He cannot speak the language. I think I am entitled to an explanation of some type."

Murdoch tore his gaze from the evidence of Mulder's whoring and managed a cruel smile. "I plan on informing you Skinner."

He seemed to dismiss Skinner and turned back to Mulder.

"Agent Mulder you will meet me in the lobby in exactly two hours. Don't worry about clothing as all your needs will be attended to once we reach our destination." He turned black eyes to Skinner. "Two months ago a routine drug bust in Addison Heights turned up evidence of links to a drug cartel operating out of Georgia. More importantly my agents found evidence of human trafficking and child pornography."

Skinner frowned. "How does Agent Mulder fit in Sir?"

"The group responsible seems to be operating within some sort of occult type religion... nonsense I know but the group seems heavily influenced by these beliefs. We suspect that some of the human trafficking might actually be for human sacrifice." He looked right into Mulder's eyes. "I know you are experienced with groups like this Agent Mulder. My agents have made no headway, and yesterday the son of Senator Kathryn Morris disappeared. Evidence leads us to believe the same group is involved."

Mulder was frowning, "What type of evidence?"

Murdoch narrowed his eyes, "I'll brief you on the flight." He turned back to Skinner. "Requesting Agent Mulder is just a polite formality Skinner. The Senator is aware of Agent Mulder's expertise in this area and has requested his immediate attention. The FBI has attained permission from the Georgian Parliament to follow our case there."

Mulder stood, "Sir is this evidence perhaps the appearance of a symbol? A crescent moon within an elliptical sphere with nineteen small star shaped objects arranged within the sphere?"

Murdoch visibly started and Mulder was surprised by the shocked look on the normally impassive face; it was almost furious.

"How did you know that agent Mulder?"

"A wild guess." He said dryly as he turned his gaze to Skinner. "Sir this is my case, the one I was referring to last night. I believe ADIC Murdoch is right to go to Georgia. There is evidence that suggests that the cult's origins are in the Caucasian Mountains just south of the Russian Federation's border." He nodded his head to Murdoch. "The case file ended up on my desk somehow."

Skinner turned suspicious eyes to Murdoch who was still obviously disconcerted by Mulder's description of the symbol. Mulder was busily going over all the pieces of the puzzle in his mind and as he did so he began to look dazed, as if in another world. He started to mumble a bit to himself and running a hand through his too-long hair he left without another word to his two superiors.

Skinner sighed, well used to Mulder's fugue like bursts of though processes. He grinned to himself at the bewildered expression on ADIC Murdoch's face. He wasn't accustomed to Mulder's little quirks.

"Where is he going? Does he often leave your office before he has been dismissed?"

Skinner nodded. "He would be useless now anyway. He's trying to solve the case in his head. He has these inspired fugues and no one can intrude. You learn to stay out of his way when he has them. He's the best agent I have Murdoch, don't knock him for his eccentricities."

For his part Murdoch was still reeling from Mulder's revelation. How had Mulder known? The impressions left at he scenes of sacrifice were unfortunately necessary, but even those were absent the nineteen points of contact. Forgetting that for the moment, how had Mulder ferreted out the true nature of the case so quickly anyway? He had meant to use the occult aspect of the case to lure Mulder into his clutches that much more easily. He hadn't expected him to catch on so quickly. And how had he known about Georgia?

Suddenly Fox Mulder, for all his incredible beauty was becoming more than a potential slave, he was becoming a potential threat and therefore an enemy.

"How could he have known about the symbol?" Murdoch hissed to himself.

Skinner made his way to his office door, a not so subtle indication that the meeting was over. "I was under the impression that you wanted Agent Mulder because he is the best in this area? You would do well not to underestimate him."

Murdoch made his way to the door, "That is something I'll be sure not to do twice Skinner."

xx

Scully looked up as Mulder entered the basement office. He went immediately to his desk and picked up the phone.

"Frohike? Have you found anything?" He paused for a moment putting on his glasses. "Wait did you say Lune? Got it. Thanks, yeah keep looking."

He hung up the phone and stood, "C'mon Scully we don't have a lot of time."

She stood gathering her belongings and followed him out the door.

"Where are we going Mulder." She asked when they were in the elevator. "Club Lune."

She raised a brow, "Are you hungry or do you just like to mingle with the beltway brass?"

He smiled, "I want to look at the entranceway. I think we might find something interesting."

She stopped herself from asking more. Whatever it was he wasn't going to volunteer information.

xx

They were driving through Georgetown, heading north when Mulder's cell phone rang. He flicked it on as he navigated the busy traffic on M Street.

"Frohike?" He asked anxiously.

"Frohike? My competition is named Frohike? My God I don't know whether to laugh or... well, laugh."

Mulder's expression softened and Scully was alarmed to see him blush.

"Hey you." He said quietly. "I miss you already."

Scully raised both brows, realized she was staring and turned to stare at the lovely homes that shared the picturesque street with various bars and clubs that flashed quickly as Mulder drove recklessly by.

"I can't... no really it isn't because I hate the mall... well that mall does take the cake... but I have to go out of town... in shit..." He turned a quick look at Scully, "Shoot... one hour and a half. It's a long story but I want to make you... er... make it up to you."

Scully stole a look at him and was amazed as he chuckled and said sexily, "Yeah that too. That is definitely on my list of to do's. Go to Georgia, solve a case, make it up to you... that way."

Scully bit her inner cheek to keep from laughing. Mulder was acting like a teenager. Whoever she was, she was inexplicably good for Mulder.

Mulder hung up and shrugged. "That was my mother."

She grinned, "Interesting Agent Mulder... very interesting. Would that all families were that close."

He wriggled a dark brow at her, "Scully you have no idea."

"I'm okay with that Mulder. I don't want an idea."

They drove in companionable silence before pulling up to the large building that housed the restaurant, Club Lune. They both took a moment to take in the understated glamour of the place. It was glamorous in the true sense of the word though, Mulder realized. It was a façade. It was an illusion.

It looked stodgy and immaculate, but the crescent moon shaped knockers on the decidedly spherical shaped doors made his breath catch. It's windows looked like shuttered eyes; a sleeping best, or a haunted place. It was brilliant in the sun, but this building was strangely darkened in shadow.

Scully lips were pursed tight. She had seen the evidence in the files as well as he. Where he saw the occult she saw a bastion of child molesters. Child molesters who were so confident in their ability to get away with murder they left taunting clues. The symbol was perhaps once used by an ancient religion, now it was used by a group of middle aged perverts who got their jollies off of hurting children.

She wanted to draw her gun and go in blazing.

Surprisingly Mulder was the voice of calming influence. "Let's just look around for now Scully."

She nodded tightly and they went to the front door. A small, ancient man answered their summoning knock. He smiled pleasantly and with a heavily accented voice assured them both that the club would open promptly to the public at four p.m., and wouldn't they be so kind as to wait until then. Scully drew her badge out and with a intense stare she silently bullied the older man to let the two agents in, though they had no power to do so.

Mulder grinned and whispered, "I sure hope no one complains... you have a reputation as it is, Lone gun Scully."

"I'll take a look around down here, you go upstairs Mulder."

Mulder nodded and trotted over to the grand curving staircase that led to a series of balconies.

"Mulder?"

He turned half way up the flight of red velvet festooned stairs.

"What are we looking for exactly?"

He shrugged and smiled. "I have no idea... let me know if you find it though 'kay?"

After a few moments he called to her. She was standing in the middle of the floor looking up to her suddenly serious partner.

"This is the part when the Nazis come in and I find out that there are tombs underneath the floor... or whatever... however the scene went."

She cocked her head expectantly. "Mulder?"

"Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade... never mind just come up here."

She hurried to his side and he pointed down. It took her a moment and then she realized the entire ballroom sized floor was one large symbol.

"The points of light are there too." She said slowly. The crescent moon was black and so large that the two points of the moon were at least twenty tables apart.

He nodded, "I think we hit paydirt Pard! Remind me to let Frohike kiss you later."

"Remind me to load my gun." She replied without missing a beat.

He managed a smile. "Well let me see. In the movie Dr. Jones... I guess that is me... and his beautiful companion," he leered at her, "smash the beautiful marble floor and go underneath to find catacombs littered with graves."

She shook her head. "Definitely not a good plan."

Suddenly a well-dressed woman came to stand in the middle of the floor. She was perfectly groomed and stunningly attractive. Her eyes were a shade of green and her hair was dark. He liked that combination. Of course she didn't have the beautiful face, the sleek physique, rippling muscles or thick, long cock that he had to admit he was fast becoming addicted to, but yes she had a great sense of style. She was also, coldly furious at their presence.

"You have one minute to exit the premises or I am calling the police. This club is closed to the public at this time."

Mulder and Scully obediently descended the stairs.

"We are with the FBI... I'm agent Mulder and this is my partner.."

"Your time is almost up Agent Mulder."

"We were let in Mrs...?"

"Levai, Dara Levai... I am the owner. And I am telling you to leave. Do not test me. The clientele here is quite influential. You might find yourself pushing paper around a desk."

Scully glared. "Are you aware that a symbol... the one so well flaunted here has been found at the scene of several homicides?"

Mulder sighed, "Mrs..."

"Ms."

"Ms. Levai if you know anything about the group that uses the moon symbol," he indicated the depiction on the immense floor. "... as a calling card we'd appreciate your assistance."

She gave a cold half-smile. The look in her green eyes clearly broadcasted her supreme indifference.

"Children are dead Ms. Levai." Scully said very quietly.

Mulder knew this meant Scully wanted to yell, but would not stoop to it.

Ms. Levai shrugged, "I cannot help you. Now if you will...?" She ushered them out with another half-smile. "Club Lune is not a place to casually drop in on Agents. Take care next time."

Out in the warm, humid air Scully breathed in deeply and stared at the sky; her eyes a perfect reflection for the color above them.

"If she isn't involved, she knows who is." She said finally.

Mulder nodded, "C'mon I am expected back at the Hoover. We need to find a way to get below that place though when I get back From Georgia."

She nodded and then shook her head, "You don't really think there are catacombs like tin the movie do you Mulder?"

He didn't reply and she saw that he was deep in thought. They were both startled by the presence of the old man who'd opened the door and allowed them into Club Lune, sitting in the back of Mulder's car. The man's face was set in a stubborn mold. His hands were folded neatly on his lap.

Mulder turned amused eyes to Scully before turning to their stowaway.

"Can we help you?"

The man's skin was so fragile, like old parchment, with a delicate network of fine blue veins running close to the surface.

"I can't go back there now." He raised an accusing finger to Scully. "I let you in now I get in big trouble."

Scully was taken aback, "Sir you can't just get in to this car..."

Mulder turned to the man, cutting her off, "Tell me...?"

"Baku."

"Tell me Mr. Baku... what kind of club is Club Lune?"

"Take me from here... and I tell you everything you want to know."

Mulder glanced at his watch. "Scully I have to be..."

"I know off to the newly freed state of Georgia... leaving me to question Mr. Baku and crawl around in the basement of an exclusive restaurant."

He smiled, "I think you can wait on the crawling bit until I am there to crawl behind you anyway."

She sighed in pretended exasperation, but smiled to herself in pleasure. What woman wouldn't appreciate attention form her handsome, brilliant partner? Despite their passenger Mulder stopped at his apartment to change into more comfortable clothes for the flight. Scully tilted her shiny red head toward Baku. "We'll wait in the car Mulder."

He thanked her promised not to linger and checking traffic he ran across the street to his building. He unlocked his door and caught the scent of Apples. He stepped in frowning curiously. He followed the scent to the bathroom where his tough guy lover was soaking in a bathtub; an apple scented candle the only source of light.

Alex smiled without opening his eyes. He knew the instant Mulder had entered the apartment. "Don't knock the restorative properties of a nice long soak baby."

Mulder felt his amusement mellow into indulgence and a stirring of lust. That stirring exploded as he moved closer to the tub. Wet and gloriously naked, Alex had his legs spread wantonly, a large sponge gripped in his tanned hand. Slits of green peered out from impossibly long lashes and he slowly moved the sponge down his rippled stomach. Mulder's tongue darted out to wet his suddenly dry mouth and he followed the seductive path of the sponge with his wide eyes. When he bit his lower lip Alex groaned, the seducer seduced by a small gesture.

"I'm the naked one and I swear baby I want to rape you right now."

The seductive timbre of an aroused Alex Krycek made Mulder fall to his knees beside the tub and he dragged Alex's face to his. "Trust me it wouldn't be close to rape. That is unless you tried to stop."

Alex growled and devoured the lush mouth. Their tongues mated in a frenzy and Mulder felt like it had been years since he had tasted his young lover. He grabbed the thick black hair and held the twisting head still and began to slowly dip his tongue in and out. He swabbed Alex's silken mouth and sucked on his tongue. He resisted Alex's attempts to deepen the kiss and just licked every crevice. He sucked in first Alex's top lip and then the bottom lip reducing Alex to inarticulate gasps of pleasure. He ran a hand down over the bulging pectorals, rolling his thumb over erect dark nipples and then slowly made his way down the perfect torso. As his hand brushed the pulsing tip of Alex's penis, he slowly plunged his tongue deep into Alex's panting mouth. He began a slow fucking motion with his tongue the same moment he began to pump Alex's cock. Alex was trying to toss his head but Mulder's free hand held him still. Alex began to moan into Mulder's hot mouth and thrash his hips to meet Mulder's relentless hand.

Mulder ate up Alex's screams as he felt the hot come spurt out from the fat cock. He slid his thumb over the silky sopping wet head. He kept up his fisting and tonguing until Alex stilled and was able to return Mulder's kisses once more.

"I could do that to you all day long Alex. You are so sweet... so hot."

Alex pulled back and stared at the seductive, flushed face above him. He wanted to tell Fox how much he loved him but he found his mouth opening and levity coming out, "You'd have to start paying after the first five times."

Mulder lightly bit the upturned nose, "Oh is that right?"

"Yeah... I gotta eat you know?"

"I totally understand. I guess that means I will have to work overtime to afford you."

Alex stretched in the still hot water, and Mulder's eyes watched him hungrily. "God you're beautiful Alex... I don't think I'll ever believe that you want to be here with me."

His voice was so filled with wonder and disbelief that Alex's mouth fell open. "You are definitely kidding right? I mean you do know how in-fucking-credibly beautiful you are right?"

Mulder smiled broadly, "You have it bad huh? I mean I don't see the rosy glasses but they must be around here somewhere." He gave his sexy young lover one last peck and stood up.

Krycek grabbed Mulder's hand, "I don't know how you can not know Fox, but I want you to know that it is I who is thankful for being with you."

Fox smiled and Alex stood up, water cascading down his perfect frame.

"C'mere baby let me show you how gorgeous I think you are."

Fox backed away quickly, "I can't. I have to go. I really do." He hurried out of the bathroom and went to the closet where he pulled out a pair of tan cotton pants and a light blue short sleeved shirt. He was taking off his white dress shirt when Alex pulled him to his wet body.

"You aren't leaving yet, Fox."

Fox leaned back into Alex, "I have to. Scully is downstairs waiting for me."

Alex nodded sympathetically and let Fox go. He watched as Fox pulled off and hung up his black trousers. Fox yelped as he was caught and literally thrown on the bed. He landed with a series of jiggling bounces, and then Alex was between his legs and tearing off his boxers.

"Alex!" Mulder wailed in complaint.

"You are never leaving me with a hard-on baby, so just forget it."

He wrapped his arms about Fox's waist and tugged at his torso so quickly that Fox grabbed the headboard reflexively. His protest melted into a gurgle of pleasure as Alex swallowed him. Alex had him so enveloped in his strong embrace that Fox was on his shoulders with his legs over Alex's shoulder and Alex's face riding his throbbing cock. The sight of all those rippling muscles holding him aloft to be devoured made him loose control quickly. He held on to the headboard for dear life and screamed as his cock was devoured. He tossed his head helplessly as his orgasm approached and then he was filling that hot mouth with his semen and sobbing out Alex's name reverently.

Alex lowered Fox's legs and moved up to kiss the trembling lips. "I love when you look like this Fox... you can't understand a word I'm saying and you look like you just spent the day fucking."

Fox nodded. He had no idea what Alex was saying but anything Alex said at this point he'd agree to anyway.

The ringing of his cell phone brought him back to Earth. "Scully!" He said nervously and with a look of regret, he scrambled off the bed. He answered the phone and said merely, "I'm coming Scully! No I did not fall in." He turned off the phone and looked regretfully at the beauty sprawled nude on the bed.

"I'm letting you go... aren't I reformed and sweet?" Alex teased.

"Yeah you are." Mulder said with a playful roll of his eyes. "So sweet that I can barely walk and I probably sprained my neck muscles you had me so tight and high."

Alex licked his lips, "And you tasted so good too baby."

Mulder flushed and went to clean up. When he was back in the room he pulled on regular briefs and then the tan pants.. He was buttoning the short-sleeved sweater like shirt when Alex moved to stand by him.

"Bring me some peaches back. I want to eat them off of you."

Mulder looked confused and then he smiled indulgently. "Georgia the country. Bordering the Black Sea... former Soviet State."

Krycek frowned, "You are going to that Georgia? Why? With whom?"

Mulder kissed those rosebud lips once more. "I have a case... and I am going with ADIC Murdoch form the D.C. field office."

Krycek frowned darkly. He had known Mulder was having a meeting with the man, but to go to an only relatively stable country with a man who never went out on any cases. It was strange to say the least.

He received one last kiss from the one person he cared about, before he hurried out to join his ever-present partner... Dana Scully.

xx

Mulder slid back into the driver seat with an apologetic look on his face. He wondered if it would show on his face; the hot sex he'd just had.

"Baku has told me some very interesting things Mulder. I just might have to go to Lune alone. There is definitely something going on that the management hides from the light of day."

"In the lower chambers." Baku supplied.

Scully pursed her lips and Mulder's eyes glinted with delight. No matter what anyone said it was great to be right.

xx

Murdoch rapped once on the heavy oak door. When he was bidden in he smiled at his childhood friend. "Well I leave within the hour with the sexy Fox Mulder. Oh I do hope the FBI will survive his early retirement."

His friend smiled and yet there was a nervous glint in his normally hard eyes.

"Close the door." He said in a gruff voice for the benefit of his Executive assistant and her assistant.

His nervous expression though made Murdoch narrow his eyes in suspicion. If his friend was going to tell him that he could not have Mulder then blood brother and acolyte to the Ascension or no he would destroy him. He had raised him to the position he now had and it could easily be taken in the same way as the previous occupant of the position found the post stripped away. He gritted his jaw and began to slowly close the door. It was stopped mid-swing by a strong grip and he turned to face AD Skinner.

"Excuse me Sir; I was just here to have the Director sign some release forms for our trip." Skinner narrowed his chocolate eyes at the look of rage on Murdoch's face. The look did not express the feeling of someone interfering with a case, it expressed the feeling of a man who's had his plan for seduction thwarted. He wanted to slam the bastard against the wall and ask him just why in the hell he thought he was worthy of touching one hair of that gorgeous head, of touching one inch of the sexy body? He wanted to smash his fist into the man's belly and scream that Fox Mulder was his and his alone.

He shook himself for his own feelings for Mulder and managed a curt nod to his Director who was looking strangely ill at ease. He was new to the post. Three months previous the former Director had been hit by a bus while walking from the Hoover to a lunch appointment.

Murdoch closed the door and with a frightening smile he looked at his friend, The Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations and said, "What forms would that be AD Skinner?" He asked but he knew that the big bastard had somehow manipulated the situation in order to accompany what he considered his property.

"AD Skinner is shadowing Agent Mulder in this case. Agent Mulder has had several... uhm mental episodes while profiling and AD Skinner has cited numerous regs that give him as Mulder's direct supervisor, the right to accompany his agent. He also applied for on the job review of Mulder's performance... and I believe is requesting to use this case as his required field work." He paused and cleared his throat. "All of which would suffice on their own merit to force me to comply."

Skinner smiled briefly at the disgruntled look on The Director's face and the narrowed glare on the bastard Murdoch's He had left no base uncovered. If the bastard thought he was taking Mulder off for some sort of seduction he was grossly misinformed as to the tenacity of one Walter Skinner.

Murdoch nodded. "I think that is a wonderful plan AD Skinner." He turned cold eyes to the man behind the large desk and knew the man's knees were knocking. "If you'll excuse me Director Babcock?"

The Director nodded trying to seem like a man talking to a subordinate, but inside more frightened than he had ever been. Childhood ties would mean nothing to Murdoch. The man was ruthless. And ever since he had seen Fox Mulder at that vending machine it was whispered among the inner circle that the pretty agent took almost as much of Murdoch's attention as the coming change and the subsequent ascension of himself and all his loyal followers. He wanted to curse Murdoch. Why hadn't he just taken the pretty piece and then done away with him? Instead he formulated an elaborate plot that tied in with the actual sacrifices that served to open the points of contact, to lure the piece to his home in the Caucasian Mountain Range in Northern Georgia. It was exasperating, but he would never dare complain.

Skinner rubbed his smooth head and asking to be excused he made his way back to his office.

xx

"I don't care how you do... you just make sure that Walter Skinner misses that plane." Murdoch hissed into the phone. He was hanging up as Mulder entered the Hoover, looking like a college kid. It was amazing to him that Mulder looked so young. He was in his mid thirties but he looked much, much younger. Murdoch knew that it wouldn't really matter, because Fox 's was a timeless beauty, but who didn't want to fuck young ass? He smiled as the agent approached, wearing that dazed look again about him, the one that made Murdoch want to slam him in to the nearest wall and ream him hard and fast.

"Sir, sorry I'm late I was following some leads."

Murdoch restrained himself from patting Mulder's cheek, and said, "We are waiting for AD Skinner anyway. It seems he wants to observe you in the field."

Mulder frowned and then shrugged.

"I found that maybe Club Lune is the gathering place for the members of the occult here in the District."

Murdoch was attempting to hold in his shock; this boy could not be left to wander about. If there was one small chance to stop the change, this man would find it. Murdoch himself knew several ways to halt the cycle set in motion at the beginning of time, but all of them were too late. He smiled as nicely as he could. Smiling wasn't the easiest thing for him to do.

Mulder had expected more of a response. When he did not receive one he emphasized. "There are some pretty heavy players that go there Sir."

Murdoch raised a brow, "I go there Agent Mulder. Are you suggesting that means something?"

Mulder frowned and then shook his head.

They waited for fifteen minutes, before Murdoch suggested they wait in his plane.

"Your plane?" Mulder asked.

"Yes I prefer to travel in my own Lear. It saves the taxpayers money and it saves me the stress of traveling with a bunch of idiots."

Mulder nodded, "Must be nice."

Murdoch wanted to pat that ass in passing but again he waited.

"My car will take us to BWI."

"Baltimore airport? Why there?"

Murdoch sighed, "I like Maryland better... why does it matter Agent Mulder?"

Mulder sighed. It didn't matter. What he really wanted to know was where had Alex found an apple scented candle in his apartment.

xx

Mulder was seated aft of the wing on the left side. He stared out the window waiting for AD Skinner to arrive. The limousine had taken he and ADIC Murdoch to BWI and they had been on the small Leer for ten minutes. He sighed. He couldn't get back to Alex until this case was solved... at least the portion in Georgia.

"Are you comfortable Fox?" Murdoch said solicitously.

Fox turned wide hazel eyes to him and said, "Excuse me?"

Murdoch settled into the seat next to him and repeated his question, "I asked if you were comfortable."

Mulder had been wondering where Skinner was and peering out the small window. "Uhm I am fine... I wonder where Ad Skinner is?"

Murdoch was staring at the full mouth. "You shouldn't worry so much. You are too beautiful to worry."

Mulder gaped at him, "What did you say sir?"

Murdoch smiled, "I think you heard me."

Mulder stared aghast at the large man so close to him. "I don't think that is relevant S-Sir."

Murdoch leaned in closer, smelling the spicy scent that Mulder exuded, "You have no idea how attractive you are do you Fox?"

"Mulder. I prefer Mulder... and I am not discussing this with you." He shifted back against the plane's wall.

Murdoch deliberately moved his gaze slowly up and down Mulder's body. "I take it back you should worry."

Mulder frowned, "Sir you do realize that your actions are inappropriate don't you?"

Murdoch leaned even closer, "Inappropriate? How so?"

"I am a subordinate... you know why Sir." His mind was racing, this was too strange, and yet hadn't there been something in Murdoch's eyes that had presaged this?

"Have you ever been fucked Fox?"

Mulder gasped and stood up quickly. "That is it! I refuse to sit here and listen to this. I don't know what game you're playing Murdoch..."

Murdoch grinned and interrupted the tirade, "I assure you Fox this isn't a game. I really want to know. Are you cherry?"

Before Mulder could reply the door to the plane closed and he began to sense the trap springing. "Open that door Murdoch."

Murdoch patted one muscular thigh, "Come here and make yourself comfortable Fox while we discuss things." He was smiling generously now; the look of dawning fear in Fox's beautiful eyes making him so incredibly hard.

"What is going on here? Why aren't we waiting for AD Skinner?"

"I think you know Fox. Or maybe you aren't as smart as they say. Can't you figure out what I want?""

Mulder pulled his phone out and quickly punched in Scully's number. He heard her answer and he had time to say, "Scully I need you..." Before his phone was taken from him by a large man who had appeared behind him.

Mulder noticed the tattoo on the man's wrist with a start. It was the crescent moon. Another man joined the one now holding his phone, both were smiling as Scully's voice sounded frantically on the other end. The man with the phone shut it off and Mulder turned large eyes to Murdoch.

"What is this Murdoch?"

Ignoring the question Murdoch nodded his head to the two men. "Bring him to me." Murdoch commanded.

Mulder found himself seized in the strong grip of the two mountainous men, and struggling, was half carried half dragged to Murdoch's side. He was pushed onto Murdoch's lap and held immobile in the humiliating position while Murdoch finally had the pleasure of gripping Mulder's taut body. He squeezed the tight thighs with strong hands ignoring Mulder's curses.

"Now Fox... are you cherry?"

"Fuck you Murdoch!" Mulder hissed.

"I won't even take that easy opening Fox." He laughed suddenly, "Though I will take all your other openings my beautiful Fox." He moved his large hands to grip Mulder's head. He licked the angry face. Tonguing the cheeks, the nose, and the tempting mole. He groaned in pleasure as Mulder struggled. He bit Fox's upper lip, drawing blood and eliciting a deliciously pained gasp. He grinned and bit in the hollow of Mulder's chin, before moving up to the furious, stunning eyes. He pulled back a moment to savor this moment. Such an intimate time. His pretty boy prey, utterly helpless, but still without a clue as to what would be truly expected of him. Imagining the worst and always being surprised by the pain mixed with incredible pleasure as they were used over and over again.

He swooped closer again and holding his sweet Foxling still he dragged a deliberate tongue over the moist surface of Fox's eye, not roughly just with enough pressure that Fox would feel uncomfortable. From experience Murdoch knew the discomfort was due to the unknown, and the fear of serious injury.

He repeated the same process over Fox's other eye. "You see Fox I love every part of you."

Fox increased his struggles, blinking his eyes rapidly trying not to panic, but wholly unprepared for this type of scene.

Murdoch bent to kiss Mulder's ripe mouth. He flicked between the moist lips with his hot tongue and then pushed inside Mulder's mouth. The look of pleasure on his face was replaced by pain as Mulder bit down on his flesh.

He tightened his grip on Mulder's face and when he could pull back, blood filling his mouth he backhanded Mulder with enough force to cause a dazed expression to envelope the beautiful features.

"Don't fuck with me Fox. You don't have a choice anymore." He pulled Fox's head back and bent to the smooth tanned neck. He bit angrily at the soft skin, his anger somewhat assuaged by the whimpers Fox had started to make.

The hot little sounds went straight to his cock and he used one hand to rip away the annoying pale blue shirt. He turned his teeth to the smoothly defined pectoral muscle, leaving teeth marks. He frowned, though he usually loved marking his boys, Fox was so lovely it seemed a shame to do so.

He pulled Fox's face to him, "Oh I am going to enjoy you baby."

Fox turned his head away as Murdoch's face loomed in for another kiss. Looking down he saw a necklace nestled in the indentation at the apex of Murdoch's throat. Square in shape it was a perfect rendering of the symbol of the crescent moon, complete with the sphere and nineteen stars. Mulder gasped and his eyes raised to Murdoch's, "It was you all along... this whole thing. You set me up! Why?"

"You should be blond, Fox. Are you really that clueless? Here you are sitting on my hard dick and you want to know why?" Murdoch laughed at Mulder's mutinous expression." But you also over-estimate your charms. This is way beyond me wanting to fuck you. You are looking at the man who will be at the epicenter of the New World order. Forget that chicken shit Bush and his idea of the New World... this New World will drive out every notion of placid, dysfunctional democracy in every nation that it infests on this Earth. This is about thousands of years of preparation and the unleashing of unlimited power, and if I had to sacrifice you for it I would do it in a heartbeat. I wouldn't do it happily but make no mistake I would do it."

He placed one large hand on Mulder's crotch and squeezed lustfully. "Not happily at all, little Foxling, I'd much rather keep you alive." He rotated his hips against Fox's full bottom, pinching the tender flesh of Mulder's inner thigh sadistically. "You can feel how much I want you alive can't you? Can't you feel how much I want you?" He knew his enormous cock would frighten Fox as he knew Fox could feel just how large it really was as it pressed expectantly between his full, spread buttocks.

Fox had had enough of the whole scene. His lip, neck and chest throbbed from the vicious bites and his whole face felt like it was pulverized. He slammed his head into Murdoch's hard and, twisting violently managed to free one arm. He groped around to his waist quickly pulling out his gun thanking his lucky stars that the hulking beasts hadn't thought to disarm him.

He placed it to Murdoch's face. "Tell your goons to back off and open the fucking door you sick perverted son of a bitch!"

Murdoch felt the cold metal against his forehead; wondering if he dared to try to manipulate the suddenly fanged Fox into having to drop the weapon. The look in the sexy eyes gave him pause and he nodded gently toward his shocked men. "Open the door... quickly our guest isn't accompanying us... this time."

Fox quickly leapt off the man's still tented lap and backed toward the door.

"Get up Murdoch... you aren't going anywhere."

Murdoch raised a black brow, looking the closest to Mulder's image of Satan as any other. Murdoch stood slowly, his muscular frame dwarfing Mulder's lithe physique. The deadly gun held in Mulder's strong hand, however, more than compensated for the disparity in size.

Murdoch followed his little Foxling to the now open door. The sun glinted off the fuselage and made a halo around the already vibrant man and he smiled as close to tenderly as he could.

"Foxling, no one will believe you anyway. You are just delaying the inevitable"

"Shut up and deplane Murdoch."

"You are too late Fox. You can't stop this now even if you knew how... it's already started. You just don't know it. But you are close enough to feel it."

"I would love to shoot you Murdoch... don't tempt me any further."

"This isn't over Foxling. You will appreciate being mine, pretty pet, when I take my rightful place." With that he gave a mental shove and Fox lost his balance and fell down the small set of stairs that rested by the door. Mulder gaped up at Murdoch. He had felt that mental power from Modell, but Murdoch hadn't said a word. One more mental trick and Fox was insensate.

Tarmac employees of the Baltimore airfield weren't close enough to see Murdoch carefully replace Fox's gun, but as Murdoch bent to lift him several men ran forward. Murdoch took care of them as well, just in case they wondered why he didn't want Foxling going to a hospital any time soon. He knew that the stubborn beauty would refuse care out of shame as soon as he came to so he didn't have to worry on that score.

It wouldn't be long before the old paradigm of laws were replaced by those if his own making, but in the interim he'd rather there be no physical evidence. In the meantime he showed all the concern a superior ought and waited for the little red-haired partner to charge into the fray. Like clockwork he saw the petite figure racing toward her fallen partner. She glared at him and then kneeled beside Mulder.

"Mulder... Mulder?" She gasped at his appearance and she turned frosty eyes to Murdoch, "What happened to Agent Mulder? He looks like he's been attacked!"

Murdoch frowned, "I really don't know. He came on the plane ranting about conspiracies... looking as he does now. He fell out of the plane before the gangplank had even been pulled away."

She traced a finger over the bleeding lip. "A fall didn't cause these bite wounds Sir. Nor would a fall nearly rip his shirt off."

The tone in her voice indicated she would likely believe Mulder were he to cry to her about how the big, mean ADIC tried to rape him. But it was really of no consequence. "Agent Scully, I am not his master [yet] and I do not have him on a leash [YET] so I have no idea. I will be contacting your AD as this type of, dare I say psychotic, behavior interfered with a very important case." He looked disturbed. "I am now going to have to find another profiler." With that he stalked off, brusquely telling his pilot that the trip to Georgia was canceled.

xx

When he became aware of his surroundings he was in the passenger seat of a car. Startled and frightened he looked at the driver. He fell back in his seat as he saw the familiar profile of his partner.

"I'm taking you to the hospital Mulder. You've been bitten and abused..."

He was desperate. 'Please Scully I don't want to go to the hospital. What good is having a doctor for a partner if I can't expect some house calls?"

She turned hard, worried blue eyes to Mulder. "What happened to you?"

He shrugged, "We have a case to solve Scully. We can't worry about every little scratch I get."

"Scratches and human bites."

He flushed at her words and said nothing further.

He was relieved that Alex was not in the apartment when he and Scully arrived. She wouldn't have understood and he hadn't the energy to explain. He went to the shower and he let the hot water sluice over his trembling body.

He felt nauseous and guilty and dirty. Where Murdoch had bitten him throbbed in time with his heartbeat and he sank to the porcelain and let himself cry. The one thought that ran through his mind was that he could not let Alex know about what had happened. They were too new. Mulder wanted to start a relationship with the younger man. He didn't want Alex to look at him differently. He also knew his young lover's temper. He certainly didn't want him running off to confront Murdoch.

He could still feel the slide of Murdoch's tongue on his skin; the threatening hardness that had been roughly nestled between his buttocks. Having been introduced to anal sex recently he knew, graphically, what Murdoch had intended. He shut his eyes tight and tried not to succumb to fear. He had to focus. In the midst of focussing he shakily drew his knees up and rested his head on them. He honestly had no idea what to do. However, he knew that he had a case to solve. If he could just turn off the visions in his mind.

xx

Part II: The Opening
uvalley@msn.com

RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably not, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe in which Mulder is the object of more than one fantasy and some men will go to any lengths to get what they want. This is the beginning of a continuing story.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Yes please. uvalley@msn.com
It is my first so constructive criticism is welcome. Just no long lectures please. Been to college to enjoy those lectures already.
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for beta, for inspiring me and instructing me, Cerulean for encouraging me with her great ideas and Amothea for getting my butt in gear to write it in the first place. All remaining mistakes are mine and mine alone.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]