Go to notes and disclaimers

Cover by The Theban Band


The Alliance
by Czara (Nicole)

Part One
Consummation


"When I'm alone
All by myself
You're out
With someone else
Loving
Touching
Squeezing
Another"
—Journey

Fort Bragg, California
DayTwo
Hour 0600

Mulder stood, alone, and well aware of that state. He looked at the setting sun as it dipped slowly into the sea. He sat, wearing only loose, nylon shorts, at the point where water met the sand. The seductive pull of the incoming tide was but a mild distraction for his thoughts. He could still hear, with perfect clarity, Alex's cries of passion, not for him but for Skinner. He could still see the jade eyes, slitted with passion and those lush lips parted and panting. He threw another stone into the uncaring surf and tried to block out the images. Alex was his. And yet Skinner had taken him in every way, and Alex had loved it, cried out for more. Fox tried to forget his own role in pleasuring Alex and dug his toes in the sopping sand. He wanted to be swallowed whole by the surf so he would not have to acknowledge that his lover had so easily been made to come, screaming, by someone else. He knew that he was being unfair. He had sucked on Alex's cock while Skinner had plunged in and out of him and Alex had cried out for them both, but Fox was not assuaged. Alex had laid his head back on Walter's shoulder and they... they had kissed hotly. He threw three more, sullen throws and let the events of the previous evening play over and over in his mind.

xx

Fort Bragg
Day 1
Hour 1900

They sat on the beach together for so long that Mulder had drifted off into sleep, secure in Alex's arms, his face resting over Alex's heart. The steady rhythm of his heartbeat, as constant as the tide.

Alex kissed the top of Mulder's head and squeezed him. "Wake up, baby."

A small smile curved Mulder's pouty lips as he recognized Alex's voice. He curled down so that his head was in Alex's lap and he curled on his side.

Alex stroked the pretty face, fingering the mole gently. "We have to get in."

"Mmm sleepy... shhhh."

Alex smiled and moved his leg in a small bouncing movement, making Mulder's head bounce a bit. Hazel eyes peered up and the smile widened, before a yawn took over. "Pillows aren't supposed to move... that is unless you are one of those cheap hotel beds that move you for a quarter?"

Alex growled and Mulder found himself on his back with Alex above him, pinning his arms above his head. "What? Was it something I said? I happen to like cheap..."

Alex covered that sassy mouth, feeling the smile and hearing the satisfied chuckle. He kissed Mulder with such sweet intensity that Mulder moaned and opened his mouth wider. The kiss slowed, but was no less passionate for it. Tongues slid together as if movement was painful, so slowly that every millimeter was tasted and enjoyed. When Mulder whimpered a bit, wanting more, Alex raised up and looked down at him. The greenest eyes, greener than before the change, so beautiful Mulder wanted to live there. He saw his own face reflective in the jade surface and he barely recognized himself.

Alex kissed the tip of Mulder's nose, "You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, Fox. I love you more than I did... five minutes ago."

Mulder grinned, but he knew what Alex meant. The feeling was intense. He studied the face above him. Alex had always been breathtaking, but now he was so much more so... there was nothing really that he could pin down to credit it, not even the love he felt could really be responsible. Alex's eyes were still green, maybe a lighter jade than before, still framed by the thick lashes that he used to imagine feeling on the tip of cock, still black hair shiny and thick, still that fantastic body that bespoke of heavy exercise... it was something... something he could not quite pick out. He looked younger, almost too young to be in this situation. Mulder wondered if they were somehow younger. Scully had looked 18 as she slept in his arms.

Alex was grinning down on him and Fox frowned, a confused smile on his lips. "What?"

"You're so adorable. You were thinking weren't you? I can always tell. You look like... I can't say it, you'll get angry."

Fox moved under him, "Like what? Like Aristotle trying to stump one of his students?" He flashed a beautiful smile up at Alex.

Alex kissed the plump lips, "No."

"Einstein?"

A small laugh at Fox's temple as Alex kissed his way from brow to jaw.

"Jung? Yoda?"

"What?" Another small laugh and another sexy nibble. "Not even close, baby."

"How? How do I look?"

Alex licked the pretty mole and bit at the corner of Mulder's mouth. "Like a dumb blonde trying to figure out astronomy."

Fox gasped, "You are so full of shit! I do not! I look like I am solving problems!"

"Yeah, like the problem of 'Like... what I do? Do I walk in the door or am I actually leaving?'"

Fox gasped in outrage and yet a small laugh from Alex was addictive and he laughed too, deciding Alex was teasing him. After all, since he could remember, after coming out of one of his thought missions as he liked to call them, he would find many an eye on him... intent and adoring... as if those watching were sure some great font of wisdom would come forth. Of course that never had explained why those adoring looks were startled off faces as the wisdom did, in fact, spill forth.

"So what was it? What was it that made you look so adorably dazed?"

"Yeah right. Dazed." He shook his head at Alex's humor. "Well, I was thinking about us."

"Mmm, a subject I enjoy greatly." Alex kissed Fox's ear and tongued the hole with moist adoration.

"How we've changed. We look different and I can't put my finger on it."

Alex chuckled, "Only you would think about that while you were being seduced."

Fox grinned, "I was being seduced?"

"Yes."

"Oh I thought I was just getting my quarter's worth."

Alex actually laughed so hard at that that Fox was able to reverse their positions and he held his lover down into the sand. "So you think I am a dumb blonde huh?"

Alex smiled, "I didn't say that, baby."

"Oh, I think you did."

"No I didn't"

"Oh so now, because you are at my mercy, you try to change your story huh?"

Alex chuckled, "I am at your mercy am I?"

"That looks to be the situation."

"I said your expression looked like a dumb blonde trying to fire up one of two brain cells... eyes all unfocussed and pretty mouth deliciously agape or chewed on."

"That is not what you said."

"Prove it. Now about that being at your mercy crap. How do you figure that?" He was well aware that he could easily reverse the position and it was so sweet to him that Fox really didn't understand that... didn't quite understand how un-matched they were when it came to the skills of battle. He knew too that Fox would never find that out.

"I am on top," Fox growled in what he thought of as a dangerous tone.

Alex tilted his head and licked his lips. "So you are. What are you going to do about it?"

Fox groaned and swooped down to capture that pink mouth. He gasped into the warmth as Alex pushed his shirt down leaving Fox's skin bare to the fading sun. They were so engrossed that they never noticed the four men come onto the beach. The men were faster than seemed humanly possible, their movements at once fluid and abrupt... as if a strobe light was on them, illuminating them in quick flashes.

Alex's hands were delving into the back of Fox's pants deciding that he needed to get them off and show Fox that he was not going to be on top just yet, when Fox was wrenched off him. He saw his lover's startled face as he was pulled into the lustful embrace of two skinny, strange looking men. They had their hands all over Fox's struggling body and Alex's eyes glittered deadly intent as he moved to rise and tear the men apart. Two more of the spindly men fell on him and they were surprisingly strong. Hungry hands groped him and small, rounded mouths latched onto his skin and bit with tiny teeth as his clothes were tugged on. He was suddenly reminded of spiders, that these men were somehow spider like. A small mouth latched on an exposed nipple and greedy tongues lapped at him.

Mulder felt his pants being tugged off and he cried out in rage and frustration. He couldn't get the weird little men off him, his head was wrenched painfully back and his mouth was seized in a cold, slimy kiss. He shook his head loose and cried out in horror as something moved under the men's skin, like a thousand small creatures skittering wildly, excitedly under pale skin. His legs were pulled hard apart and he fought only to be hit across the face for his efforts. Small hands groped at his crotch and he bucked his hips to dislodge the squeezing fingers. He managed to kick one off him, catching a glimpse of two attacking Alex. He fought harder then, filled with rage that Alex was being touched. He swung at the one still clinging to him and gasped as another arm appeared from its side, followed by several others. He was held down hard and the other joined in the attack, panting and jabbering as it tore at Mulder's clothes once more.

Alex threw a deadly punch into the face of the nearest... thing... and the face gave a little, like warm wax. Not pausing to wonder at that he twisted and trapped one little man under him. Even before he broke the creature's neck he was up and heading toward Fox.

There were so many hands on him, all hurting in their eagerness to touch him. He kicked again and the unfortunate creature hissed in pain. A tear in its arm started leaking black, shiny spiders and Fox screamed in shocked horror. He shook off the other creature and stumbled to his feet to see Alex at his side. Alex put himself between the last three creatures and Fox, but Fox had other ideas. He looked around and found a length of wood. He swung the wood at one of the creatures that had leapt to attack Alex. He grinned evilly as the creature went down. He scrambled backward though, as it scrabbled like an evil crab toward him so fast and low he couldn't avoid it as it tugged his feet from under him. He fell hard and it was on him in a flash of grasping hands and biting teeth. The bites didn't break the skin, but were acts of passion. The mouth above him opened then and he screamed, as hundreds of spiders started to fall out.

"Alex!" He screamed, unable to stop from sounding terrified, as the spiders fell on his face. "Alex!"

Alex had been able to kill another and he heard Fox cry out for him. The fear in that voice enraged Alex and gave him further impetus to take out their attackers. He swung and took down the last opposing him and quickly pulled the writhing form off of Fox and tore its throat out. He cried out himself as thousands of small black spiders poured out and over his arm. Fox was beating at his body and face and Alex did the same. After they had rid themselves of the shiny black insects, Alex stumbled to Fox and fell to his knees beside him, cupping the pretty face in his hands.

"Baby, are you okay?"

Fox nodded a bit frantically and stared at Alex. "You?"

Alex nodded brusquely. A sound of shifting sand caught their attention and they both watched in horror as two dozen of the spiders began to grow and form into the human like creatures they had just fought, the sand flying wildly about their twisting forms.

"Fuck!" Alex said softly, he grabbed Mulder up the two began to back away. More of the spiders were changing, and it was happening so fast. They were transfixed as the little insects, spawned from the flesh of the original creatures, began to transform into the human like creatures that had attacked them so lustfully.

"Run, baby," Alex hissed, hoping to hold off any of the creatures that thought to chase after Fox.

"Fuck you, Alex. For the last time, I am not a fucking damsel in distress." Fox conveniently forgot crying out Alex's name in terror only moments before. "You run, and I'll hold them off."

Alex didn't have time to argue, already the spiders had transformed enough to reveal lustful grins on slimy new faces. "Go get Skinner, something."

Fox responded by grabbing Alex's arm and hauling him back. "We're both going."

Alex saw the hot determination in those pretty eyes and nodded, if Fox wouldn't leave without him then he would have to go. The idea of Fox being gang-raped by spider creatures was too horrible to contemplate, he wasn't too hot to participate in that scene himself.

Fox slapped Alex's back, hard and Alex turned surprised eyes to the wide hazel. "Spider on you. I got it... don't worry! It is dead," Fox panted.

Alex gave Fox a disgruntled look, "I bet it is," he said feeling the sting of Fox's wild blow.

They were moving quickly toward the path leading away from the beach when they were cut off. Alex saw a flash of movement from his left as one of the little men dashed toward them. He shoved Fox away quickly, desperately. Mulder heard Alex cry out and he didn't think twice before throwing himself at the creature that had grabbed at his lover. He fell to the sand with the small grasping creature writhing in his grasp, and he repressed a shudder at it grew a bit larger. He slammed his fist into the slimy, fragile face and felt strange satisfaction at hearing the screams of pain from the ugly creature. Others leaped on him, but were hauled off quickly by Alex. He jumped to his feet quickly and fell upon the three creatures that had dared to tackle Alex. He ripped two from his lover's body and Alex was able to free himself from the clutches of the last. With the first group defeated Alex and Fox came close together, panting, as another, larger group began its advance. Suddenly the creatures began to catch fire. The sand was alive with thousands of skittering spiders that too went up in short bursts of crimson heat. Alex pulled Mulder to him and the two huddled together as for several minutes the wails and screams assaulted their ears, and the smell of burning flesh filled their nostrils. Alex kept his eyes on the man who stood, angrily, not far from them. Skinner, in hastily donned jeans and nothing else. His big body still wet from the shower he had obviously been taking.

Alex held a shuddering Mulder tight as the man who owned them both killed literally hundreds of their enemy, and thousands more of the small skittering spiders. The fact that most of what Skinner destroyed were small, glittering insects meant nothing to Alex. It was the potential of an enemy that first ought to be considered, not its immediate threat. Mulder yanked out of Alex's embrace with a small cry as small flashes of heat covered his near nude body. Spiders that had hidden on Mulder were burning up, without damaging Mulder's flesh. Alex was reaching to comfort Fox when he felt similar flashes of heat and the skittering of dozens of still hidden spiders on his body trying to evade the fire of destruction.

When it was done, and the sound of the surf was the only sound on the beach save the rasping breath of the two lovers, Skinner strode toward his two beauties with a look of concern on his handsome face. Mulder looked up and left Alex's arms to go eagerly into Skinner's embrace. He lingered in that muscular embrace for a moment before returning to his pretty lover. Fox kissed Alex's head and then his angular jaw, snuggling back into Alex's sure embrace.

Jade eyes stared into chocolate as Skinner pulled Mulder up once more, patting him comfortingly and then pulling Alex up, his look no less solicitous than it had been for Mulder.

"Alex? Are you all right?" Skinner asked as one big hand stroked the pretty face.

Alex nodded. And made to pull away from Skinner. The big man held on to him and he smiled into the green eyes.

"You look a bit flustered... come on... both of you... come inside."

Mulder touched Krycek's arm, "C'mon, Alex."

Skinner looked to Mulder and smiled gently. "I'm counting on you to gentle him to this, Fox."

Mulder was startled. "I... what?"

Alex grabbed Mulder's arm. "He means that you are to make me like this." With one last glare from ebony lashed, slits of jade, Alex led Mulder up the path. Skinner followed and he was silently considering the best way to tame his two prizes.

When they made it to the small cabin that Skinner had claimed for the three of them, Skinner placed a strong hand on Alex's shoulder.

"Wait, Alex, I want to talk to you alone."

Mulder turned and looked at Skinner. "Why?"

Skinner turned from the pretty glare of his little assassin and looked at Mulder. "I need to talk to him. You need to do as I say."

Fox nodded as he turned dumbly and went into the house with stiff, jerky movements.

"And Fox?"

Fox stopped, tuning wide eyes to Skinner.

"Take a shower."

Fox nodded slowly, and turned to go inside.

Alex stared in amazement for a second before he slammed Skinner into a wall with all the rage he had felt for the last few days. "Damn you, Skinner! You are controlling him! You fucker!"

Skinner let the man pin him and let him shake him. Alex was a man who had experienced too much pain in his life, too much need for control... he would do well when he was pampered and cared for... he would learn to relax, learn to enjoy life without the tiring responsibilities of staying alive.

"You raped him that night... didn't you? You bastard!" Alex shoved harder on Skinner. "You fucking raped him! After you saw what Murdoch did to him! Even after that... you saw how he was... you saw what that bastard had done. You got rid of me and you raped him! You did, didn't you?"

"He enjoyed everything, Alex."

Alex shook him again.

Skinner had enough. He pushed back gently with his arms only. He used his most soothing voice to lull the fiery beauty into a sense of contentment.

"I know this is hard for you, Alex, but I need you to help me with Mulder.

Alex was taken aback. "I agreed to your plan, Skinner, to keep Fox safe... from things like those on the beach... but help you do it? And what was all that on the beach about needing Fox to 'gentle' me to it?"

"You know his pride. He needs to think he is in control," Skinner said with a small, long-suffering sigh.

Alex looked away from Skinner and stared at the two small cabins nearby. All the cabins were modest and unassuming, as any man-made structure ought to have been in such natural settings. He saw Mrs. Scully peering at them from the furthest cabin, her eyes wide and confused. Skinner followed his gaze and he nodded brusquely. Maggie went back into the cabin and shut the door behind her.

Skinner caressed Alex's angular jaw, and Alex allowed it.

"I'm not going to hurt him you know. I am not going to hurt either of you. Whether you know it or not, you two are very special. Even humans... normal humans will want you, Alex. Can't you feel that you are different? Don't you ask yourself why all these strange creatures are being driven to attack you and Mulder? Can't you feel how much they want you?"

Alex locked his gaze with Skinner's "So we are prized possessions to you? Sweet little fucks that you get to own, because you are some kind of..."

"God?" Skinner supplied helpfully.

"What ever!"

"Yes you are a prized possession, Alex, and so is Fox. But I'll treat you both as thinking individuals, as men with minds of their own. You already know that that will be rare for you without my protection."

"If we fuck you!" Alex said softly.

"Well, if you let me fuck you. I won't require that you fuck me. I will, however, let you fuck Fox, and vice versa. In fact, the idea of you two together is extremely hot. You are the only one I will ever share Fox with, pretty Alex."

The old roles were gone. Skinner had no qualms about controlling these two men. He truly believed they would be happier and safer with him. Fox would fuck the devil himself to be with Alex, and he knew Alex felt the same way.

"Make this easy for him. We both love him, Alex, but you are the only one who can make this okay for him. If you lead, he'll follow, and it will be so much easier for him to do this if he knows you are fine with it."

"I am so not fine with this, Skinner. Do you think I even want you to touch his hand? The idea of letting you... anyone fuck my lover... it is crazy. I am doing this to protect him."

"I do understand, Alex. But you should know that Fox does want me... he loved what we did, and he'll love it even more when you are there to play with us."

Alex glared and Skinner sighed. "This isn't about who Fox belongs to, Alex. He belongs to me... every inch of him... as do you."

Alex knew it was true. His eyes met Skinner's for a long moment and he wondered why he even resisted. It was the way of things. He relaxed suddenly.

"Go take a shower with Fox."

Alex turned and obediently made his way into the cabin, mimicking Fox's dazed movements, without being aware of it.

Skinner watched Alex's body, and was more than impressed. What an example of male perfection. He couldn't wait to try him out.

Alex took off his clothes and slid into the shower with Mulder. He slid his arms about the sleek waist and kissed the tender area where neck met shoulder.

"You have to admit... it is nice to still be able to take a shower," Fox said quietly. He was referring to Skinner's ability to make their life as normal as possible. Air conditioning ran, stoves operated, cars, and stereos... only tapes and CD's no radio... hot water, plumbing, almost everything that the two associated with civilized living.

"I have to admit that I love touching you," Alex murmured as he slid his mouth along Fox's jaw.

Fox turned into Alex's embrace and the two simply stared into one another's eyes as the water slid silkily around them.

"Are you okay, Alex? I mean after all you went through?"

Alex kissed the pouting lower lip. "I want you to forget about that... and concentrate on the now."

Fox tilted his head. "How in the hell are we going to share this? How can I? How can you... I mean... we aren't just fucking... we love each other. I love you so much... how can I share you, Alex?"

Alex gritted his teeth and the muscle in his jaw flexed under sun darkened skin. "We can leave if you want, baby."

"And have you attacked again like on the beach? I mean I can only kill so many creatures to protect you, Alex," Fox entreated.

Alex sighed. Fox really was clueless... brilliant but so full of himself... how had he changed the beach scene into he protecting Alex? "I know you can, baby. Thank you for that by the way."

Mulder beamed. "Don't thank me, Alex. I love you of course I am going to protect you."

Alex nodded.

"I think that we have to stay with Wal... uh... Skinner. He really isn't like the others... he wants us to be together."

Alex had some very evil things to say, but Skinner was right. He had to make this easy for Mulder. There was no way in hell he could protect Fox out there. They needed Skinner. And this was his price. He knew that had it been anyone else, but Skinner, he'd have taken his baby and left. The A.D., though... the former A.D. was so... something... noble... strong... sexy. He was startled by this last thought. Since when had he thought the A.D. sexy? Since he had manhandled him and shaken him like a child... someone who could take care of those in his protection... no one had protected Alex as Skinner protected Scully and Mulder. And Noble? That remained to be seen as Alex had still to figure out what Skinner was doing with Murdoch. Whatever the outcome he would be with Fox and that was what was important to him. Unbidden an image of Garren came to his mind. Strong, huge and beautiful. He groaned as a wave of desire to be touched once more by that one, consumed him with wanton desire.

Fox was petting his face solicitously when Alex came back to himself.

"Garren? Fox asked confused.

Alex flamed red, "What?"

"You were asking for... moaning for Garren. Not the wolf!"

Alex swept Fox tightly to him and crushed their lips together. They began to kiss passionately but he knew Fox would ask him later.

"C'mon let's get cleaned up," Alex suggested finally.

For Him.

That was what they both thought. Clean themselves up for Skinner. So their bodies would be clean and sweet for his pleasure.

They soaped each other up and had fun trying to clean the other more thoroughly than had the other. The copious, clean-smelling suds made fragrant rivulets along their long muscled thighs.

A cool waft of air covered them as Skinner opened the shower door. He gaped at them and then grinned. "You two. You two are so perfect. Come. Dry off." Immediately the water stopped and Walter stepped back to let them out of the shower.

Fox handed Alex a towel but Skinner took it and began to dry Alex's body off with slow sure strokes.

"I bet that was the best shower you ever had. Even if Fox hadn't been there... just to be clean again, right?"

Alex had to admit that was true, and he had to admit he was tired, tired of struggle. He looked at Fox and saw a small frown on smooth skin. Fox was right, they did look different... not so much that he could put his finger on it, but something.

Strong fingers were tracing the cleft of his ass and his eyes met Skinner's.

"Very nice, Alex."

"Yes, isn't he?" Fox muttered with a tight voice.

Skinner abandoned Alex and swept Fox to him. "Don't be jealous, Fox, you know I love you with all my heart." He grinned as Fox pursed his lips angrily.

"You know that isn't why..."

Skinner cut off Fox's tirade and scooped up the lean body and carried him into the bedroom. Alex was left to follow.

Skinner lay the nude man on the crisp, cotton sheets and kissed the lush mouth. Fox did look like an angel, so beautiful that Skinner felt he could stare down at him forever. He traced the mole that was placed so seductively. He kissed a path from the mole to the corner of the ripe lips and licked between the red flesh. He looked into Fox's eyes and thought of the forest outside, the evergreen of pine and the dark wet bark of trees so high and unattainable. The sweep of lashes, the intent stare and the reluctant love therein.

He looked up to Alex, who stood, unconcerned of his glorious nakedness, worried jade eyes staring down at Fox, trying to judge if he would have to throw Skinner off the slender man.

Skinner stood then and kissed the parted pink lips of his one-time adversary. "Go to him, Alex. Let me enjoy watching you both." At Alex's hesitation Skinner nodded, "Make him love it... make him want it."

Alex almost told him to go to hell but one look in those melting eyes and he felt that it was what he ought to do. Make Mulder enjoy this as best as he could, and also please Skinner.

He moved forward and lay a hand on Mulder's slim hip. "I want to do this, Fox. Can we?"

Fox felt a moment's hesitation, but then it was what he wanted too. He looked once more at Skinner who had retreated to sit in a chair not far away, large thighs parted so that Fox could see the enormous, delicious bulge between them. He could still taste that hot, silken head. He nodded at Alex. "I want it, too."

Neither lover knew just how much the other did indeed want this.

Alex slowly covered Fox's body with his own. The feeling of their thighs touching and then their erections, made both men hiss in pleasure. Alex leaned in to kiss Fox's moist lips.

"No. Don't kiss him yet, Alex... lick his neck," Skinner commanded from his corner.

Mulder gasped, the idea of Skinner commanding them like living puppets excited him.

Alex bent to lick at his lover's arched neck and bit lightly, restrained hunger in every swipe of tongue and tug of teeth.

"Rub your cock on his... he loves that."

Jade met hazel in smoky anger and Fox closed his eyes.

"Move up, just your hips touching his."

Alex raised up and felt the burn, the hot sweet burn of Fox's wet cock on his own, and the desire to please Walter mingled in with the erotic play and the sight of his beautiful lover. He rubbed his aching cock against Fox's.

"No, Alex. Make Fox do all the movement," Skinner's voice was growing husky. "Make him want to please us, Alex."

Mulder was already moving his hips, his arms stretched above him, a small smile on his face. "Oh, Alex you feel so good, so hard."

"Isn't he lovely, Alex?"

Alex groaned, "The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. God, Fox... it feels so good to touch you."

Fox bucked his hips and the two plump cocks slid hot and fast together and Alex bit his lip to keep from pushing those long, lean legs up to Fox's chest and ramming into him in one smooth thrust.

"Make him tell you what he wants, Alex."

Fox grinned lustily. "Like you don't know, Alex."

"Fox, tell him what you want."

"I want you, Alex. I want you."

Alex leaned in and kissed those soft lips and Skinner sighed in pleasure. The two were incredibly beautiful together. "What do you want Alex to do, baby?" Skinner crooned.

"I want his... I want your tongue..." Fox panted.

"Where, baby?" Alex asked huskily. He slid a hand to Fox's wet, throbbing cock and thumbed the slick head. "Here?"

Fox cried out, "Yes... everywhere."

Alex looked to Skinner who nodded and bent to lick the smooth, taut head. Fox moaned and bucked his hips. His cock jerked and he parted his legs even further.

"Suck his cock, Alex." Skinner watched as Alex eagerly complied and his own cock throbbed in time with the passion on the bed. Fox was writhing under Alex's ministrations and the dark head between Fox's thighs, bobbed in a twisting, voracious rhythm. He stood and approached the bed. He ran a big hand down Alex's muscular back and felt the man tense at the touch. Fox was holding Alex's head to its duty and Skinner positioned himself behind the man he would have to tame before the three could live together comfortably. He gently tugged Alex back and off Fox and bent to kiss Fox's throbbing organ. He leaned back on his feet, thighs spread.

"Undress me. Both of you."

Four hands fell to the business of unbuttoning his Levi's and he silently commanded Alex to take his massive tool in his hands. Once Alex held Skinner's cock in both of his hands, Skinner whispered, huskily. "Get it wet."

Alex hesitated again, with a defiant flash of green, but he fell to his task a bit too eagerly to feign disinterest and Skinner groaned as the pretty, pink flesh parted and a hot, skilled mouth slid onto his cock. Skinner nearly screamed as Alex was able to get a good portion of his dick in his mouth before beginning a pumping, sucking motion that drove Skinner wild. Whatever else the consortium had trained Alex to do, they had certainly made sure he was an expert cocksucker. Fox was tracing a hand over Alex's cheek with a dazed look... not a thinking dazed look, just a confusion that was real. Skinner pulled Fox to him and kissed the look off his face. He couldn't resist grabbing Mulder's full, tight ass in greedy hands. He wanted to be deep inside, but first he would claim the assassin.

Mulder began to moan again when Alex's hand found his cock and began to pump it. Skinner loved the way Mulder moaned, so filled with longing and passion. He pulled Alex up and situated him on his knees in front of him. Skinner pulled Alex's back to his chest and began to point his huge cock at Alex's tight hole. Mulder bent quickly and licked at Alex's ass to wet it and loosen it.

Alex was panting with excitement. This was not what he generally found exciting, but now he knew with utter clarity that being fucked could be so hot. He had loved Fox doing it, had to admit that he craved Garren doing it, and now Skinner was pushing in. His thighs trembled as the big man pushed the monster in.

xx

Military Installation
Domed Mountain
Armatise, Colorado
Four Miles Deep
Day 1
Hour 1700

"So are they going to ally with us?" The voice was mechanical, translated from thought pattern to form the English language. The elderly men in the room, and their young protégé's all turned toward C.G.B. Spender to answer their ally's question. The hum of machinery and the sound of computer keyboards being utilized was a sound that CSM knew would not be heard outside of the alien stronghold. Alien technology had not been effected by the disruption caused by the anomaly in the sky. The anomaly that even the aliens could not explain.

"The leader will compromise, but the game is different now. We aren't dealing with humans anymore. These players are powerful. We cannot go forward with the full invasion. They are capable of bringing down any craft... I don't know how I know this, but trust me... we are dealing with something very powerful."

"Too bad the sweet, Agent Mulder isn't here to explain these things to us. He is always coming across some paranormal event." The raspy voice came from the corner and all eyes turned to him. He was very rarely seen anymore. He was the central power figure within the Consortium, the one who pulled the strings and watched his puppets dance. He too had seen the lush tapes of the beautiful agent having sex with the sexy and dangerous spy he had personally selected to be trained. He had never imagined that Fox would have grown to be such a beauty, nor could he have ever imagined that the young teen that he had corrupted vicariously, would have come together. But it had been utterly beautiful, so hot and so inspiring. He wished he had done such a thing to Fox long ago. But the last time he had seen the agent, he had been an uninteresting boy, all long limbs and dark inquisitive eyes.

The men and the alien in the black tank replied. Even the aliens knew that this man was their real contact. CSM vacated his seat to offer it to the man who ignored it.

"Our plans have changed, gentlemen. I want to speak alone with our friend." He waited patiently as the members of the consortium, the new members he amended, shuffled out. When he and the alien beyond the black glass were alone he sat down. A plum light began to glow beyond the glass. He understood his ally without the benefit of mechanical devices. He had been attuned to them for all his life.

"My friend, we can still claim some victory. We can still claim some portion of slave labor and natural resources. Their leader... he is infatuated with Fox Mulder. We need only give him what he wants and he will give us what we want."

"It will not be enough."

"It is more than we can take by force."

"They are powerful, I will concede... but how much is this leader going to concede? The population is down by nearly half and they are being hunted even now."

"We ask for one billion human survivors and resources enough to assuage your rulers. It is all we can do."

There was silence in the tank and then a slight shifting sound as his ally moved slowly.

"And you ask for what?"

"The technology... we keep it here on Earth. It is the only kind that will work."

Silence again and a slight hissing noise.

"That is forbidden."

"Do you want to go back empty handed?"

"Can you deliver the son to this leader?"

"I can."

"Then do so. One billion human slaves, and resources."

"Done."

"Then you keep the technology, and we part."

The man nodded and a slow smile slid over his still handsome face. True he hadn't seen his son since the night he had given his daughter to the aliens and his soul to the consortium, but he looked very forward to the strange reunion. He suspected that Fox knew by now that the man who had finished raising him had not been human, but he knew without doubt that Fox thought his father was dead. He sighed and walked out of the room as the plum light inside the blackness faded.

xx

Wide Lane, Kentucky
Day 1
Hour 1400

Garren rested in the shade of an oak. The sun was high in the sky and the pack members that were running West with him were all sprawled beside the small pond. All in human guise, and all powerful males. The females of the pack were wandering alone as was their preference. They avoided the males as often as possible, not wanting to mate for life and become subservient. Garren cast out his thoughts and could hear his followers all over the world. It had always been easy to communicate to his pack this way. The initial feeding frenzy was dying down and the pack was beginning to settle down again. Garren knew that it would be illogical to kill off all or even most of the humans. What fun would that be? And so the pack round the world began to stalk once more. There was some mild confusion over the abandonment of the old master, but no resistance. Garren did not call Murdoch his enemy... couldn't quite come to that. He still loved the man and wanted him to succeed but he had overstepped his bounds when he had interfered with Garren's mate.

Thoughts of his pretty mate made him growl. Somewhere, west, the human ascendant was with his mate. He knew that Alex would be needing to be mastered soon, the spore would encourage submission to strength and though Garren was Alex's ideal mate now, Alex would hearken to any power. As for the little Foxling, he could not say. Garren had tracked his mate to the small building where he had lain with the prince. The smell of the two, so alike, was sweeter than the smell of blood and fear, an exotic perfume of lust and skin and beauty. Alex was in love with the beautiful prince... was so in love that Garren wondered if he would be able to shake that habit from Alex. Yes, Alex would crave Garren, would keen for his touch, but would he ever let go his love of the prince? It would be difficult. Foxling belonged to Murdoch. Were he to keep Foxling around to please Alex, then Murdoch would indeed become his enemy, and a powerful enemy he would be.

Soft whimpering from the little human male they had found hidden in a barn brought Garren's Siberian blue eyes to the nude form. Well-used and covered in sperm the young male stirred. He was a pretty little male, not a changed human, but sweet never the less. His pretty face and body had kept him alive so far where most humans would have long been devoured. There were no changed humans this far west from where the opening had created them. All the changed humans were now either in hiding or owned by the various powers that roamed. The Others had gone hunting in the city, the former capital of the former nation-state to find any changed humans that The Ascendant had not already captured. In the end there had only been slightly over two hundred in all... that were found. While some were as changed and sweet as Alex... perhaps an unlucky dozen, no others were as changed as the prince himself and Garren knew that Murdoch was fated to own that beauty. The human gave a small cry as Garren pulled him to him by one ankle. Without wasting his spore he slid the struggling human onto his hard organ and pumped the hot, tight body up and down. The other males kept their distance and dared not disturb their master's pleasure, even though hunger was growing in their bellies.

Garren knew that the human ascendant would be a powerful enemy, powerful enough to protect his sweet cat and the little fox. It remained to be seen if Garren would have to fight him for Alex or what fate would bring. The smell of blood from the pretty human impaled on his cock started another lust brewing and he grinned wickedly at the frightened man, his teeth growing frighteningly long.

xx

Washington D.C.
Day 1
Hour 1400

Murdoch strode through the rubble-strewn streets of the abandoned capital. All the humans had fled and all changed humans had been captured. The streets were filled with twisted metal and cold remains of bonfires. Bleached looking bones were liberally strewn through the ashen remains of the once inferno blazes. He approached the Lincoln Memorial and walked up the steps to stare up at the immense stone figure. He turned his back on the likeness of the long-slaughtered fool and stared across the Reflection Pool that crouched at the Feet of the stone Monument. The water swirled lightly and he wondered what lived in its depths now that his kind ruled. The Washington Monument stood tall and in the distance. It had always been his favorite. Just no statement in it, just a stone tower, like the black tower's of questing lore. It meant nothing in the end and was simply a block of stone. He thought of his prince and wondered if his prince missed his kisses.

He had tried to go to his pretty's side but still the stubborn man had not accepted his role and thus Murdoch could not travel to him that quickly. He gritted his teeth and glared at the ruined city and the clear horizon beyond. It was all his really, and yet little, irritating things kept cropping up. A human ascendant with as much power as the big A.D. was an annoyance, the fact that Garren had left was outrageous, that he couldn't follow his prince and retrieve him immediately infuriated him. The things he had to deal with! Garren had not declared him an enemy, which was apparent as no wolves had been attacking, they just simply had left, immediately upon Garren's departure. Most of his fellow rulers had left for their own favorite parts of the world. There was some squabble over who would take Europe, but that would be settled by war. Skinner had claimed the western half of the US and all of Mexico. Hundreds of miles of Canadian border went unclaimed for fear that the powerful man would see it as encroachment. Murdoch didn't need to claim much land... he wanted to claim the world as his, and in a way it was his, even that which Skinner claimed. They were human and as such could not control the creatures from the other places.

He was craving the taste of his lover. The sweet sound of Fox screaming in pleasure and frustrated passion... the tight clasp of his anus, the sweet taste of his cock, oh he wanted him so. It would be a while before he could convince Garren to return, in the interim he would have to search for another ally to serve as guards. The wolf pack was ideal, as it was populous and incredibly fierce, but he was certain he could woo Garren back. He would even gift the cat to him, in order to please the powerful pack leader. As he was too occupied to go west to where Skinner had taken his captive prize he would have to take Mulder in the way of his kind, though dreams. He would much prefer the real thing but he could molest that pretty body thoroughly no matter where he was, as long as he wanted... after all the beauty was his own. It didn't surprise him in the least that Foxling was the most changed of all the hundreds of changed humans. Skinner would be lucky to hold him. Even as long as it took Murdoch to reclaim him.

xx

Fort Bragg, California
Day 1
Hour 1930

Alex cried out as he was filled with the massive cock. His head fell back onto the broad shoulder of the man impaling him and he vaguely heard Skinner command Mulder to suck his cock. When that lush mouth covered him he cried out in sweet pleasure.

"Oh God, Fox!" The sweet suction and the hard pinching on his nipples by Skinner's large, strong fingers were the only movement as Skinner stayed still inside him. He felt his flesh quivering around the big organ and he thought of Garren once more. His lips parted in ecstasy and he began to rock his hips to feel the slide of the cock owning him. Skinner was nibbling softly on his neck and when those all too human teeth grazed Garren's mark Alex screamed in pain and pleasure. Oh God he wanted this! He pushed back as Skinner's mouth moved to his ear. Alex stared down at Fox, who was sucking so avidly that Alex couldn't believe he was a novice. He stroked the beloved face and trembled as Skinner gave long, hot licks to his ear.

"Tell my what you want, Alex," Skinner whispered against his ear.

"Fuck me," Alex begged without hesitation. He knew what he wanted and he wanted it hard.

He grabbed at Mulder's hair and began to move that face on him with a sure rhythm as Skinner began to move his cock inside and out. Alex came in Mulder's mouth with hot jerks and a little scream. Mulder sucked up all the slick, salty semen and then moved up to kiss Alex's pink lips. They stared into one another's eyes and were suddenly devouring each other's mouth with wild groans. Mulder wrapped his hands around Skinner's back and held Alex tight between them.

Alex buried his head in Mulder's neck and tossed his head as he begged Skinner for more.

"So pretty, so ti... tight," Skinner growled, slamming without effort, hitting the sensitive prostate over and over.

"Yeah... oh God, Skinner... God that feels so... uh... so good... yeah!"

Skinner could feel Alex tightening again and watched in the mirror at the side of the room as his two beauties rubbed their cocks together hotly. He reached around and grabbed Mulder's perfect ass and knew he would plow that sweet field next. He'd put those long, runner's legs over his shoulder and make him scream... Alex could kiss those pretty lips and then feed him his cock... the image of them both doing Mulder at the same time was too hot and Skinner began to pump harder into the tight, velvet sheath.

Mulder came again with a small cry... Skinner and Alex came together seconds later. They all fell to the bed in a sweaty tangle of muscular limbs, Alex still snuggled between the two. He leaned back and he and Skinner kissed slowly, hotly.

"That was amazing," Alex sighed, surprised.

"You are amazing," Skinner crooned in an adoring voice.

Mulder felt his heart beat slowing and he suddenly didn't want to be in this situation. He rolled away from his lovers and got out of the bed.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked quickly.

Mulder gave him a small smile. "To the restroom... I'll be right back."

He hurried out of the bedroom and went to the restroom where he started another shower. He had only been under the hot spray for a few moments when Skinner entered the shower, taking up most of the space. He was drawn into the big chest.

"I know this is hard for you, Mulder, but it is going to be very good... for all of us."

"Yes, I am sure it is, Skinner." Mulder tried to pull away a bit, but Skinner held fast.

"I want you to enjoy this... if you like though... I can send Alex away when we make love."

Mulder gasped and shook his head. He didn't want that... it had been hot... incredibly so... it was just the aftermath when he could think logically.

Skinner kissed his lips and licked between the swollen flesh. "Oh I want to do such things to you, baby... such hot, nasty, nasty things."

Mulder groaned at that. It was like a porn movie... the dialogue... the steamy shower... he felt his cock shift and grow heavy again... amazingly. The stamina he and Alex had commented on, the horniness was still very much in effect.

Skinner was palming Mulder's ass and squeezing it almost too tightly. He shifted in the strong embrace and cried out when Skinner's two index fingers found his anus and pushed in simultaneously.

"That hurts." Mulder pulled away from the probing fingers.

Skinner eased up and to Mulder's amazement the big man blushed. "Sorry... I just go crazy when I touch you."

Mulder almost laughed. Alex slid into the shower and the three could hardly move. He kissed Mulder's lips.

"Are you okay, baby?"

Mulder knew that Alex wasn't asking about Skinner's rough fingering, he was asking about the larger picture.

"Yes, I think I am." Mulder leaned into Alex and they kissed, at first with slow, unsure busses, then with growing passion.

Alex felt, rather than saw Skinner kissing Mulder's neck. He looked up and met the surprisingly lovely eyes of his former boss. There was a sudden understanding between them. They both loved this man... loved him more than they loved themselves. It made the situation so much more bearable to Alex. He nodded and the two moved in concert to lead their lover out into the bedroom once more.

Alex nibbled on Mulder's lips and whispered nonsensical endearments to which Mulder responded to strongly. He caressed Alex's dark head and responded with his own endearments. A hot mouth engulfed Mulder's cock and he moaned into Alex's wet kisses.

"Just feel it, baby," Alex encouraged. He wanted Mulder to be happy and he knew that this was a situation that wasn't going away. Too he felt strangely disconnected, more mellow than normal. The testimony to that was that he was encouraging Fox to enjoy getting his cock sucked by another man.

Fox looked down at Skinner who was so gently licking his way down Mulder's deep crack. That tongue and those broad shoulders. Oh God he wanted it. He spread his legs wide and Skinner chuckled.

"You're so hot for it, baby," Walter crooned before pushing Fox's legs up and over his shoulders.

Alex tensed. This was the moment that he had been dreading. The moment that he was close to resisting. He couldn't do it. He couldn't let Skinner fuck Fox. He turned with a growl to look into Skinner's dark eyes. Their eyes met and he shook his head, his eyes darting to that large erection poised at his lover's opening.

"Get something to lube him, Alex."

He wanted to tell Skinner to go to hell, that this was where he drew the line. He could feel Fox's questioning gaze and yet he found himself getting up and finding something to ease the penetration. He trembled with some emotion he could not name, and he couldn't understand why he wasn't pulling those long legs off Skinner's shoulders.

"Put some in him." Skinner's voice was seductive, sexy. "Get him ready for me."

Alex blanched and his eyes seemed to widen, almost like a little boy who had been yelled at by a beloved parent. Skinner caressed the pretty face. "Together, Alex... for him."

Still Alex balked and Skinner had to push him again until the sexy man knelt down over his lover's body and gently rubbed lube into the small, pink hole.

Mulder was gasping in pleasure and Alex bent to kiss the tip of his sweet cock. Mulder pumped up to Alex's mouth.

"Alex!" Mulder gasped.

"Put some on me now, pretty Alex." Skinner stared entranced as Alex's hands liberally added lube to Skinner's mammoth cock.

"Good boy," Skinner breathed seeing Alex's eyes blinking in confusion.

He pushed his cock against the small hole and slid in slowly. Mulder arched into it, his eyes glazed.

Walter stared down as his love and bent into kiss those puffy lips. The movement caused his cock to slide in deeply and Mulder cried out in pain and incredible pleasure. Skinner devoured his lips, his tongue lapping at Mulder's eager mouth and he leaned back only to tell Alex to kiss Fox.

Alex bent to obey and the two kissed so sweetly that Skinner felt as if he were intruding. The feeling was fleeting as he drove into Mulder hard, reclaiming Fox's attention, despite Alex's sweet kisses.

He couldn't last long, not with Fox humping up to meet his thrusts. He came with a strangled cry and slammed into Mulder with enough force to cause the younger man to cry out and shake his head in denial. The force of the thrusts on his prostate made Mulder orgasm with painful intensity.

Alex leaned down to suck Fox's trembling cock and he lapped gently at the hot semen on Fox's belly.

Skinner pulled out slowly and pulled Mulder up and into his arms. "I love you so much, Fox. I never want to let you go."

Fox kissed Skinner then and yet his expression was dazed.

Alex helped Skinner arrange Fox comfortably between them and Skinner reached over to stroked his unexpected treasure. "Alex, you don't have to worry about him... I won't let anything hurt him."

Alex nodded and curled up into sleep. Once asleep he dreamt of running and of being caught, and oh to be caught by such a one as he who caught him. He burned in those pale blue eyes and his body keened for the strong, sure touch. The small wound on his neck throbbed and deep inside, the spore worked to bring him even further into Garren's grasp. He rubbed his sleeping body against Mulder's prone frame and the sound of the ocean lulled them all into an early slumber.

xx

Scully sighed as she slid out of the Range Rover. It seemed that style was still something Antonio thought of, despite the fact that the SUV was useless without his power. The Gunmen stayed in the SUV arguing fiercely. Frohike was proclaiming that some woman had preferred him to his companions when she closed the door on their incessant bickering. Antonio smiled fondly at the men and shook his head as he followed Dana inside the small cabin that she had chosen... it was the closest to her partner's and his lovers'. Antonio kissed her long neck and stroked her sides. She turned to him and the two stared at one another quietly. He swept her into his arms easily, wondering at her slight frame. She had such a big personality that it seemed odd that she should weigh so little. He took her into the only bedroom and closed the door behind them.

xx

Langly finally realized that it was getting hot in the leather interior and he opened his door and slid out, followed quickly by Byers. Byers stopped Langly from going into the cabin that Scully and Antonio had disappeared into.

"I think... that is... I believe that they won't appreciate our intrusion," Byers said quietly.

Frohike joined them, "Red is getting down and dirty with Tony?"

Byers sighed, "I think that you could say that, yes."

Frohike shook his head, "The tall dark and handsome type are always the ones who score."

Langly tossed his long hair, "Well I seem to remember you getting quite a bit of attention in the town... some of the women seemed very interested in us all."

Byers sighed. He really wanted to talk to Mulder. If Skinner and Krycek would just let him out of their sight for a minute maybe they all could get back to planning and plotting. Nothing had changed really. They were still on the losing team. The gunmen all blushed as a unit as sounds of sex and pleasure came from both cabins, and after a moment they all fell over themselves to get inside the third cabin, in a rush to get inside. The sole inhabitant of the cabin, Mrs. Scully had thankfully fallen asleep in one of the two bedrooms to the lulling sounds of the wild Pacific and didn't hear the men tumbling in.

Frohike looked out the window and said, 'Oh god! I feel like one of the three pigs."

Byers groaned, "Do I even want to ask?"

Langly grinned and said, "Oh yeah... the three little houses. Only who is the wolf?"

Frohike turned to his compadres. "It isn't just one wolf, amigos. There are hundreds of them."

Byers stood from the chair he had plopped in. "The people there in town... they are exposed. We have two... well I don't know what to call them... but we have two of them, Skinner and Antonio, and so we are safe here, but what about them?"

Langly pulled at a lock of hair. "Yeah! What do we do for them? I mean there are some serious baddies out there."

Frohike was stunned. He hadn't thought of that. What a selfish bastard he was. Here he was thinking of his new appeal, and people were hiding in the night from creatures spawned from nightmares. "We arm up and go do the protection thing!" He said fiercely, his eyes blazing almost religious fire behind his thick frames.

Byers stared, surprised. "I hate to break it to you, Frohike, but we aren't soldiers."

Langly stood. "Well, we have weapons and we know how to fight some of the creatures... garlic pulp... etceteras. I can't stand to let these people get slaughtered while we sit in our little cabin by the sea and do nothing!"

Frohike went in search of some belts to rig another holster and Byers sighed. "You two are right. But shouldn't we take Krycek? I mean he is good in a fight."

"They are too busy having sex... like it just got invented." Frohike sounded disgusted. "People and their libido," he groused until a hoot of pleasure heralded his finding two big belts.

Byers made his way to the abandoned helicopter shutting out Scully's cries of passion and humming loudly to himself, he climbed into the military vehicle. He rummaged through it looking for as many weapons as he could find. He saw a leather pouch and considered it for a moment before shoving it aside and under a seat as he searched for ammunition. Though he was a pacifist himself, he was raised around guns and he knew very well how to use even the most elaborate weapon. The first rule, always use the proper ammunition, or lose an arm at the very least. He eyed the large guns mounted on the side of the helicopter and wished life was a movie. If it were he could grab the large guns and use them, as Rambo had done against the evil Soviets and Vietnamese. Of course the guns were far too heavy to lift and the kick would break every bone in the body able to lift it. It would be a bad-ass gun though, he mourned.

Langly joined him and between the two of them they assembled a large cache of weapons and, more importantly, ammunition.

Frohike emerged, having spent a few moments primping for the upcoming jihad. His hair, what little left he had on top, was slicked back and he had changed shirts. A spicy, pleasant scent heralded his liberal dousing of some designer cologne. He strode purposefully toward his comrades and said, "Well, how the heck are we getting there?"

All three were stumped. All suited up and no way to get to the rumble.

"Well shit on that!" Langly cursed in frustration.

"We'll get some bicycles..." Byers chirped.

"Get real Byers. There are wolves and zombies and vampires out there. God knows what else." Frohike spit out.

Langly looked to the cabin where Skinner and Krycek had taken their friend. "Mulder would know what to do." He was pouting now, his long hair framing his face like a thin, flaxen veil.

Byers nodded and stared at the cabin where his friend was being taken advantage of. "I think we should wait for Mulder... he'll be with us on this."

Frohike swore and strode back to his cabin. "If they could just get their minds out of the gutter they could put their la di da powers to good use... not just to seduce a piece of ass." After a few angry strides he threw over his shoulder, "Not that Mulder and Red are pieces of ass of course."

Langly sighed and followed his friend.

Byers stared out into the darkening forest and knew he wanted no part of biking through that.

xx

Skinner woke when Alex cried out in his sleep. He moved to sooth his stubborn lover. He touched the pretty face and frowned. Alex was yearning for the wolf, Garren. He gently stroked Alex's muscular arm and bent to kiss the stubbled jaw. "You are mine now, Alex. Soon you will forget him, and cleave unto me alone." He stared at the sleeping beauty wrapped tightly in Alex's embrace. He knew that Mulder's position wasn't threatened by Garren, that whatever Alex's desire, Fox would always come first. He stroked Fox's full lips and smiled. He could hardly blame Alex for that. Fox was amazingly beautiful. More so now than ever before.

Skinner stood and dressed. He needed to check on the Gunmen, and Scully. He immediately sensed that Scully slept comfortably wrapped in Antonio's besotted embrace. The Gunmen slept safely in the third cabin. He was a bit disturbed that Antonio had let Scully pick the closest cabin. The Gunmen should have been sandwiched between them. Even as he thought that he knew it didn't matter. Even now his presence was being known and the others... the creatures from places foreign to him, were avoiding him. The destruction of the spider creatures had made an impression. He felt the presence of something ancient and powerful. He looked into the trees, knowing it crouched there, knowing it waited for Fox or Alex. He smelled the scent of fresh blood on it, could feel its amusement with him. It wouldn't dare challenge him, but it knew he could not find it in the shadows. A sound of sliding leather aroused him slightly. This was the skill of the thing above him. Seduction. Absolute seduction of the senses. He felt for a moment that he ought to go walking on the beach... it was so beautiful there in the pregnant moon. He had even taken a step toward the beach when he stopped and chuckled.

"Nice try... very nice." The creature's talents were very strong, and he was curious as to what it looked like. He had visions of young supple skin, sweet lips and innocent eyes. He shook his head; the creature was at it again. It wanted him to leave his lovers unprotected. He smiled again and sighed. The creature was the only thing bold enough to come near, and even it would not dare to come out of its high perch.

He went back inside, comfortable that all was well. He stood watching Alex and Fox. They were snuggled tightly to one another. It was sweet really, and so sexy. He wanted to wake Fox up and take him again... this time to have Alex feed those plump lips with his own cock. The lustful fantasies faded as he watched Fox turn in his sleep to snuggle his face in Alex's neck. He wanted to be loved by Fox that way. He watched Alex, in his sleep, kiss his lover sweetly and pull him closer. He wanted to be loved by Alex that way. They were so beautiful. He slid behind Fox and pulled him to his large chest, and away from Alex. The two men made small noises of sleepy protest but Skinner turned Fox to face him and Fox drowsily cuddled into his larger frame. Alex followed his lover's heat and soon all three were tightly bound, with Fox sandwiched between them. Skinner smiled in satisfaction and fell back to sleep.

xx

Fort Bragg
Day 2
Hour 0600

Fox knew nothing of all that had transpired, only that his lover had cried out in ecstasy for another. He tossed a flat shell into the wild surf and longed for the gentle tide of the east. The west was too like his life at the moment, wild, vast and unpredictable. He knew he was reaching with the analogies but his mind was plagued by images of sharing his lover. He could excuse himself for wanting Skinner, he'd wanted him for years. But that Alex could so easily turn to him? It made Mulder want to scream. He couldn't blame Alex... he wanted to blame Skinner. More than anything he wanted to take Alex and just leave. He tossed another rock into the cold water and amended that wish, as Skinner would worry too much. He wished he could convince Skinner to leave Alex alone, so that only Fox could touch that perfect body.

He sensed his partner's approach long before she made a sound.

She slid down next to him and put a small but steady arm about his waist.

He smiled a bit. "Shit, Scully. We better not try to investigate any other cult killings... God knows where it will lead us."

She laughed, huskily. "Well put, Mulder... well put. We should retire right now."

He leaned into her sweet-smelling warmth. God he loved this woman. She was the only thing that consistently made sense to him. "I am in trouble here, Scully, and I don't know how to fix it."

She frowned, her eyes turning slightly fierce. "Tell me, and I can help you fix it."

He smiled gently, the shadow of her partner lurking there, but faintly.

She grabbed his hands. "I mean it, Mulder. I see how Skinner treats you now. But you aren't what he wants you to be. You are still you... still the most brilliant person I have ever met. Don't let this... whatever has happened take that away from you. You still have so much to do... more than ever."

At his hopeful, almost grateful look she nodded, a sweet smile masking her intention to knock some sense into Skinner, and into whoever else needed reminding that Mulder was not to be messed with when she was in the picture.

"Think of all the people out there, having to deal with this... we need to find ways to help them."

He looked sick then. "I... I didn't think of that... I was too caught up..."

She shushed him and patted his arm. "So was I. It is natural of course. One day we live one way the next the world is full of monsters and exploding pink lights... filled with sexy Italian men... I mean of course... filled with strange things."

Mulder laughed and pulled her close, "Yeah right... and other things. You dig Antonio. Don't you?"

She raised a delicate, red brow and spoiled it by wiggling it suggestively. "Oh God yes, Mulder, I do dig him."

Mulder laughed and then stared once more out into the sea. "So you are still with me? Still my partner?"

She hit him, hard. He gasped and yet didn't dare complain. "What kind of question is that?" She hit him again. "Haven't I stayed with you through worse?"

Her wounded tone and the subsequent ludicrousness of the statement made them both laugh hysterically. They fell to the cool sand together, and for a moment all their worries were far away.

The men who watched them jealously, envied their rapport and vowed to end it.

xx

Part II: The Hunters
uvalley@msn.com

Outstanding Skinner AU
Honorable mention

09/15/99
RATING: Very NC-17
SPOILERS: Probably, but do you care?
SUMMARY: Alternate Universe After the events of The Changing, the world is ruled by magic and Mulder has to learn to find a role for himself in the new paradigm.
WARNING: Sexual Assault, Angst, explicit sex (consensual and non-consensual) between hot men, magic, and B&D. If that isn't your thing or you are below the age of consent. DO NOT READ!!!!!!!!!! My Krycek has two arms and he's going to keep them thank you.
DISCLAIMER: They aren't mine. They belong to CC and 1013 Productions. I don't make any money... wouldn't take it if I could, just borrowing, you can have them back.
FEEDBACK: Please and thank you. uvalley@msn.com
Website if applicable: http://www.slashingmulder.com/Author_N.htm
DEDICATED TO: Megaera for reminding me that the supernatural exists beyond the written word, (but mostly near her home) Thanks to JoB, Cerulean and Michael for their beta and delicious ideas... keep 'em coming love.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]