Go to notes and disclaimers


When Push Comes to Shove
by Jo B and Cerulean Blue


The FBI corridors were bustling with people heading off and coming back from lunch. No one took notice of the man stalking A.D. Skinner through the wide crowded corridors. The man was openly admiring Skinner's broad shoulders and tight ass, and how the light reflected off the large man's bald head. His fingers itched to touch every inch of that muscular body, to slowly peel away piece after piece of fabric until he got to the delicious flesh underneath. Mulder stopped at the water fountain as Skinner glanced over his shoulder. When the large man moved on again, Mulder glared with annoyance at his retreating back. He took a drink of water then headed for his basement office. Six years of desiring something so badly without a chance in hell of getting it had left Mulder frustrated and desperate.

It was getting harder to concentrate on his job, especially now that Skinner was once again his boss. When Skinner was chewing him out about some transgression, whether it be his disorganized paperwork or going over budget details on his expense reports, Mulder felt the friction between them as electric. He yearned for the A.D. to grab him, to throttle him, to even take him over his knee and spank him. Anything. He wondered what it would take to get Skinner to yield to Mulder's unspoken desires.

A wicked grin suddenly spread across Mulder's lips. It had been four months since his lover had infected Skinner with the nanocytes under the mistaken belief that he could force the A.D. into vigorously supporting the X-Files instead of bending to the wills of the upper echelon in the FBI and CGB Spender. Mulder had tried to convince Alex to remove the nanocytes, but his stubborn lover had refused, saying that the next time Skinner voted to remove Mulder from the X-Files, he was toast. They had fought like tomcats at the time and never did resolve the issue. Now Mulder was suddenly glad that Alex was such a stubborn SOB. He picked up the telephone and dialed, counting the rings until finally a deep, sexy voice answered.

"Yeah?"

"Is that any way to greet the man who adores you?" Mulder teased.

"Mulder, baby!" Alex responded, brightening up immediately. "What's happening?"

"You know that fantasy of mine? Well, I have an idea that might just make it come true," Mulder replied, leaning back in his chair his hand roamed down to fondle the bulge in his pants.

"Not your Skinner fantasy again?" Alex groaned.

"Yes, my Skinner fantasy! Don't try to tell me that you're not into him, too!" Mulder scoffed.

"Oh no, not me, one G-man at a time is more than I can handle!" Alex snickered.

"Yeah, right," Mulder said sarcastically. "Anyway, I thought of an excellent use for that obnoxious little invention you recently acquired, my love! I can't explain it over the phone, meet me at O'Herlihy's Bar & Grill at 6:PM tonight."

"Sure thing, babe. I have a funny feeling I'm going to like this one!" Alex purred into the phone.

"That you will, my sweet, that you will!" Mulder chuckled to himself as Alex clicked off.

"Hey, Mulder, what are you chuckling about?" Scully asked, stepping into the office.

"Ah, nothing. Did you have a nice lunch?" Mulder asked, leaning forward in his chair and shuffling through the receipts from their last case, he refused to meet her eyes. Scully could always tell when he was keeping something from her, which made his secret love affair with Krycek next to impossible. She knew he was seeing someone, but so far she assumed it was a woman.

"Lunch was fine," she sighed, giving him a calculating stare, but before she could ask him what he was hiding, her phone rang. "Scully," she answered. "Okay, Kim, we'll be right up." She placed the phone back on the cradle. "Skinner wants to see us. Mulder, what did you do now?"

"Nothing! Nothing! Why do you always assume he's mad about something I did?" Mulder threw his hands up defensively.

"Because he usually is!" Scully snorted. She picked up a pad. "Just in case it's about actual work!" she said ruefully. She marched out the door, with Mulder following closely behind.

xx

A.D. Skinner was not in a good mood. He had just gotten a copy of Mulder's expense report for their last case. On it was an unauthorized trip to New Orleans for a case based in New York City that involved satanic ritual deaths. As if that wasn't bad enough, Mulder had contacted several psychics while in New Orleans and paid their exorbitant rates for consultations. He and Scully had managed to eventually catch the perpetrators and arrest them, but A.D. Skinner's head ached as he tried to figure out how he was going to explain the flight to Louisiana and the hefty "consulting" fees to Accounting.

The door opened, and his nemesis walked in. He flashed a sunny smile at Skinner who glowered at him in return and flung himself into the first available chair. Scully smiled contritely when she walked in and tentatively asked, "How are you doing, sir?"

"Not good, Agent Scully!" Skinner growled. "However, thank you for inquiring, I appreciate your concern."

He turned to Mulder. "Mulder, what the blazes are you doing going to New Orleans for a case that's based in Manhattan?" he snarled.

"Mardi Gras?" he quipped, looking innocently up at the A.D. through thick lashes.

"Muulder...!!!" Skinner growled.

"It's in my report," Mulder sighed dejectedly. Skinner just did not have a sense of humor. The man needed to lighten up or he'd die of a heart attack. "The drug used to paralyze the victims is from a plant native to Louisiana, and it is used in Voodoo ceremonies in certain sections of New Orleans."

Skinner closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He turned away from his agents and walked over to the window. Mulder was going to be the death of him. The man was fucking brilliant. It was the paralyzing agent that had tied the UNSUBS to the crime. However, the expense of flying down himself, instead of contacting the local New Orleans field office by telephone and having them track down the data was going to send Section Chief Drake in Accounting through the ceiling. Mulder needed to learn to trust others to do their jobs instead of doing it for them. Skinner tried sending his agents to a team-building seminar in Florida, which they missed. Maybe that was the problem... sending them together. He could trust Scully to attend on her own, but Mulder needed someone with a firm hand to see that he got there. Skinner smiled slyly and walked over to his desk. He flipped the switch on his phone for Kimberly.

"Yes, sir?"

"Kimberly, I want you to sign up for two spots to Doctor Moriarty's "How to Work Effectively with Others" seminar in San Francisco next week," he said, looking sternly at Mulder.

Scully pouted, she had a vacation scheduled for next week. Great, now she'd have to cancel because Skinner wanted them to learn to play nicely with others. As Skinner hung up she said, "Sir, I was going down to visit my brother and sister-in-law in San Diego next week."

"Oh, you can still take your vacation, Agent Scully. Agent Mulder is attending the seminar with me," Skinner said grinning with satisfaction at the shocked looks on his agents' faces.

"I'm not attending some boring seminar! I work effectively with others fine, don't I, Scully?" Mulder exclaimed.

When Scully didn't answer, Mulder opened his mouth to harangue her. Skinner cut him off. "Agent Scully is too diplomatic to answer that question, Mulder, and you know it. I'm your boss, and I say you need this seminar. Understood?"

"But—"

"Kimberly will book us two seats on a flight going out on Sunday night. She'll inform you of the details, and you can meet me at the airport before we board."

"I—"

"She'll also take care of our accommodations, rooms next to each other, maybe even a suite with adjoining rooms, so I know your every move. If you think you're going to connive your way out of attending this seminar, Mulder, you have another thought coming!"

"You—"

"And another thing... there's a stack of surveillance tapes I want you to go over. No X-files cases to go over for the rest of this week, nothing but tapes until this seminar. I intend for you to go to this seminar, and come back with a whole new perspective. Everyone deserves a fresh start, Mulder, and that's what I expect from you."

"Expect—"

"That'll be all, agents. I so enjoy our little conferences, we'll have to have them more often! Good day, agents! Oh, and Mulder, I want all your credit card slips from the NYC case on Kimberly's desk tomorrow morning. I don't want any surprises to creep in next month. Understood?"

Scully was trying hard not to laugh. Mulder glared at Skinner as they got up to leave. Credit card slips. What was he, in first grade? Didn't the A.D. trust him to fill out an expense report properly? He'd show him a credit card slip!

As they left the office, however, what the A.D. had proposed finally sunk in. San Francisco? Suite with adjoining rooms? Mulder's frown suddenly transformed itself into a self-satisfied little grin. Things couldn't be proceeding any better than if he'd planned it!

As Scully looked back at Mulder with a gloating smile, she was startled to see him looking like the cat that ate the canary. Her partner couldn't be happy about attending a management seminar in San Francisco with Skinner... could he?

They arrived back down at their office, and Mulder spent the remainder of the afternoon diligently working on his expense report. He glanced at the clock as he stapled the final receipt to the form. "I'm leaving now, Scully," he said, standing and pulling on his suit coat then going to the coat rack for his overcoat. "I'll see you tomorrow." If he hurried, he should have time to grab a quick shower and change before meeting Alex.

"Wait for me, I'll walk out with you." Scully grabbed her bag, and Mulder helped her on with her coat. She smiled at him, he was always the perfect gentleman. "So, do you have plans for this evening? Maybe we can stop for a pizza."

"Sorry, Scully, I'm sort of meeting a friend for drinks."

"This wouldn't happen to be the same friend you've been seeing for the past nine months, would it?"

"Yeah, we're getting kind of serious," Mulder replied cautiously, he just couldn't tell Scully a direct lie.

"So, am I ever going to meet her?" Scully was feeling slightly jealous over sharing her partner with this strange woman who she'd never met. What if this woman was another Diana Fowley? Only using Mulder for her own ends?

"Yeah, soon. My friend isn't too comfortable around... people." He was going to say FBI agents, but he didn't want to put Scully's mind working on that angle. She'd probably think he was dating some woman of ill repute, and that would be enough for Scully to start using her investigative skills to discover who he was seeing or worse, employ the Gunmen.

"Why don't you and your friend come over to my place on the Saturday after you get back from the seminar with Skinner. I'll cook you both dinner, and besides meeting your lady friend, Mulder, you can fill me in on your week in San Francisco with our boss." Scully stood next to her car, her eyes dared him to come up with an excuse as to why he couldn't make it.

"Sure, fine, whatever," he sighed, turning and heading toward his own car. Alex was really going to love this, Mulder thought, wondering if he could convince his lover to wear a wig and some makeup. He started snickering as he added a slinky black dress and some four-inch pumps to the image of Alex he was building in his mind.

xx

O'Herlihy's Bar & Grill 6:PM

Alex walked into the bar, not in a slinky black dress and four-inch pumps, but still looking fetching in his jeans and customary black leather jacket. Mulder unconsciously licked his lips as his lover approached. Alex's chestnut brown hair was slightly wet and tousled, looking as if he had just come from a shower.

He flashed Mulder a bright smile as he swung onto the stool next to him. "So what's your big plan, stud?"

Mulder laughed. "You don't waste time, do you, lover? Believe it or not, you're going to be spending next week in San Francisco!"

Alex looked startled. "Really? What's going on in San Francisco, besides being gay heaven?"

Mulder took a sip of his beer and gazed at him slyly. "What's going on is a scintillating seminar entitled "How to Work Effectively with Others," that I am attending with one A.D. Skinner. For which I am residing with said boss in a suite with adjoining rooms!"

Alex guffawed. "You're kidding! So you've got the bull by the horns now, don'tcha, Fox? Or probably some other part of his anatomy! How did you manage this one?"

"Skinner doesn't trust me," Mulder smirked. "He thinks I'm a naughty agent, who doesn't attend important, character-building seminars! So..."

"So he's going along to make sure you do!"

"Yep!"

"So where do I come in?"

Mulder leaned in close to Alex so the bartender couldn't hear their conversation. "He needs a push. I want you to use the nanocytes to force him into fucking me. You can even bring along a video camera and pretend that you're going to be filming the whole thing to use as blackmail against me at some future date. Set it up in the sprinkler system like the one you have in my office." Mulder smirked at Alex's surprised expression.

"You know about that camera?"

"Alex, I've been checking every inch of my office and apartment for cameras and listening devices even before we started seeing each other. I recognized your signature wiring and left it in place." Mulder picked up his beer and took a swig.

"What do you mean signature wiring?" Krycek asked worried.

Mulder smiled, he loved being one up on his oh so professional secret agent boyfriend. "It's the way you twist the wires together, you tend to twist three times then fold the wires back over in the opposite direction."

"That's it?" Krycek growled incredulously.

"Isn't that enough?" Mulder wasn't about to tell Alex that he was working late and was in the copier room down the hall when he saw Alex break into his office. It had taken Mulder over an hour to find the camera after his lover had left.

Alex snorted, he was going to have to be more careful in the future. "Fox, have you even considered that Skinner might refuse to fuck you? Suppose he goes all macho and chooses death in order to protect you?" He didn't really believe Skinner would choose death. Alex thought the man was a spineless bastard. However, he knew that Skinner respected Mulder, and maybe for once Skinner would put Mulder's welfare ahead of his own. It irritated Alex that Fox was obsessed with Skinner. He hoped that once his lover discovered that Skinner wasn't such a great fuck it would be the end to Fox's fantasies.

"Oh please, Alex, Skinner barely tolerates me! He'd jump at the chance to give me a good reaming!"

Krycek shook his head. Mulder was so clueless. He'd have to think of a way to convince Skinner into screwing his lover besides the threat of the nanocytes... the things he does for Mulder!

He reflected on what he could do. Suppose Skinner believed that Mulder was also threatened. Perhaps instead of obtaining footage that would compromise both Skinner and Mulder, Krycek threatened to infect Mulder with the nanocytes as well? He laughed to himself. The thought of controlling his headstrong lover that way always gave him a hardon. However, he loved Mulder too much to subject him to that sort of cruel dictatorship. Skinner, of course, was another story!

Alex leaned over and whispered into Mulder's ear. "Fox, let's go back to my place. I have some new toys that might be fun to take to with us to San Francisco. We can test them out beforehand."

Mulder leaned into him purring, "What type of toys, baby?"

"You'll have to wait and see, or not, if I decide to use the blindfold," Krycek said huskily, pulling Mulder off the barstool and shoving him playfully toward the door.

Mulder gave Alex a saucy smile as he stopped at the coat rack for his jacket. He did not understand why he wanted Skinner when Alex was everything and more than he could ever hope for. Okay, he admitted silently, he wanted to see Skinner fuck Alex, but he wasn't about to tell Alex that part of his fantasy yet, or the part about the threesome. The fact that Alex seemed to hate Skinner didn't hinder him from picturing the two men together.

They walked to Alex's loft apartment, it was three blocks from the bar. They took the service elevator up to the sparsely-furnished room. Mulder liked Alex's place, it was one large room with high ceilings, oak floors, brick outer walls, and a basketball hoop. The bedroom area was on a raised platform with a sturdy, four-poster oak bed, perfect for bondage games. Alex had folding lawn furniture in the living room space. He said it was easy to move if he wanted to play some b-ball. The only area of the apartment that was well-equipped was the kitchen; his lover enjoyed cooking. Mulder smiled, watching Alex bend to pick up the basketball. Spy, assassin, master chef, that was his Alex, a nineties Renaissance man! Alex returned the smile, flipped the ball over his shoulder and it went straight through the hoop without touching the rim.

"The neighbors must love you, Alex, with your basketball games," Mulder said wryly.

"They don't mind the b-ball as much as you yelling like a maniac at all hours of the night!" Alex responded.

Mulder turned beet red while Alex chuckled. "You never told me that they could hear me! You're the reason for all that noise, Alex, I wouldn't look so smug."

"Yeah, well, the walls are thin. This wasn't intended as an apartment building, after all. Anyway, I'm not about to let it ruin our fun. They're just jealous... especially when they check you out in the elevator!" Alex leered.

He reached over to grab Mulder around the waist and pull him close. He nuzzled Mulder's neck, starting the familiar path of little kisses that gave Mulder goosebumps. Alex would always start at the base of his neck, kisses soft and sweet, and stop at his earlobe, which he nibbled tenderly. Mulder hugged him back and sighed. "Oh, Alex!" he murmured joyfully.

"Right here, dear!" Alex chuckled in his ear. He rubbed his forehead affectionately against Mulder's and sighed softly. "You know that you are the most important thing in my life?"

Mulder nodded.

"Not just here, now. Ever!" Alex declared solemnly.

"It's the same with me, Alex, you know that. No one can ever replace you."

"Not even Skinner?" Alex asked grimly.

Mulder was silent. "Skinner is a sexual obsession with me, Alex. I don't know what to say to you about that. I have to have him. It won't change anything between us, baby, you know that!"

Alex flashed him a quick smile. "Just checking, Agent Mulder! And now to bed, perchance?"

Mulder smiled back, and shrugged off his leather jacket, letting it fall to the floor behind him then reached to remove Alex's jacket. It slid off easily over his lover's artificial arm. Alex was still embarrassed by it, although it was much better than that hard, plastic prosthesis he wore when they first became lovers. The new arm had been a final present to Krycek from his wealthy, British employer. The elderly gentleman had left it in his will for Alex. Mulder peeled off the younger man's sweater and T-shirt together and tossed them out of the way. He ran his hands up and down Alex's arms and marveled at the difference in temperature. The artificial arm was colder to the touch and the pigment was lighter in color. The mismatched color was noticeable especially where the new flesh was grafted to the old flesh at the shoulder. Alex still had a couple of more surgeries scheduled to remove the remaining scar tissue and correct the pigment. Mulder removed the leather glove, and Alex curled his fingers around his lover's wrist. Mulder winced, and Krycek loosened his grip.

"Sorry, babe," Krycek said, leaning in and kissing him apologetically. He still had a hard time remembering how much stronger his new hand was over his old one. The bones and joints were made out of titanium, and the flesh had been literally grown on the structure. The only thing his new arm and hand lacked was nerve endings and he couldn't feel Fox's warmth with it. However, he could grasp and hold, which he did with the hem of his lover's shirt and pulled it off him. Then he reached for Mulder's zipper, grinning lustfully as his lover's beautiful cock sprang free.

"No boxers, Fox, you are turning into a slut," he giggled with delight.

"What can I say, lover, you have totally corrupted me. C'mere," Mulder growled, pulling the younger man against his chest he wove his fingers through Alex's thick hair and claimed those perfect bowed lips in a deep, passionate kiss. His tongue explored every inch of that delectable, sweet mouth as he pushed his groin into the hard bulge in Alex's jeans, while Alex ground his hips against Mulder's. Mulder groaned with delight and smiled against his lover's lips and murmured huskily, "You've been eating baklava again. I think I should start calling you honey. You always taste so sweet, even your semen has a hint of honey."

Alex's laughter sent bolts of joy through Mulder's body, he loved hearing Alex laugh. It had been a hard road in their relationship to drop the barriers they had each built around their emotions. Each of them in their own way been wounded and betrayed so often throughout their lives that to trust anyone again with their hearts was the hardest thing either of them had ever done.

"Honey. Jeez, Fox, you're a nutcase." Krycek stepped back and stripped off his jeans and boots.

Mulder grinned as he removed his own jeans. "You promised me toys, honey. Where are they?"

"In the box on the bed. The Leather Company was having a moving sale!" Alex licked his lips as his naked lover strolled over to the bed.

God, Mulder had a perfect ass for fucking; he frowned, thinking that he was going to help another man get between those luscious cheeks. Alex followed Mulder up the step to the bed, he stopped Mulder with a hand on his shoulder that he trailed down his spine as knelt down behind him.

With both hands, he reached up to hold and knead the pert buttocks. He wished he could feel both cheeks as he squeezed and moved them. "Fox, you have a fantastic ass," he murmured appreciatively. He spread the creamy cheeks wide and leaned over to run his tongue over his lover's anus.

Mulder's breath caught. He loved it when Alex tended him this way before they fucked. He gasped as Alex inserted his tongue deep into him. "Oh, Alex," he moaned, his cock leaping at the attention.

Alex reached into the box. He pulled out some leather bindings. "Get on the bed," he ordered huskily.

Mulder stumbled onto the bed, pushing the box off, it crashed to the floor spilling cock rings, handcuffs, dildos, and several leather objects that Mulder's lust-dazed mind couldn't comprehend. He reached down and pulled a fur-covered paddle from the pile and started laughing. "We are going to take this to San Francisco, I want you to paddle Skinner's butt while I suck him off." He plopped down on his back in the middle of the bed and played with the paddle, while Alex spread his legs wide and tied his ankles up high on the posts, spreading him deliciously and fully exposing his anus for Alex's enjoyment.

"This trip is sounding better all the time. I'd love to tan Skinner's bottom. Maybe I'll take a turn at fucking him, too," Alex said, thrusting pillows under Mulder's hips. "Now give me that, I need to tie your hands." Alex tossed the paddle back onto the pile of toys and leaned over Mulder to tie his wrists through the wooden slates on the headboard.

"No, Alex. The whole point of this trip is to have Skinner fuck me," Mulder said, staring up at Alex's chest as he leaned over him. Mulder strained his neck and nipped at Alex's nipples. Alex leaned down so Mulder's mouth could attend to him better. His hand wove through Mulder's hair and held him against his chest, gasping at the sucking and hot licks of Mulder's tongue. His cock hardened as Mulder tongue swirled around his erect nipple.

Alex leaned back and surveyed his beautiful captive with lust. There was something so hot about Mulder in restraints. Mulder looked at him intently, pupils dilated with lust. Alex leaned over and suckled at Mulder's erection, causing his lover to gasp and arch his back. Mulder tried to push his cock deeper into Alex's mouth but to no avail.

"Tsk, that won't do!" Alex murmured teasingly. "I'm in charge here, Fox, I'm controlling your every move."

"So get going, gorgeous!" Mulder retorted, a little sullenly. He wasn't used to this loss of control, but paradoxically, it was turning him on.

Alex reached into his box of tricks and pulled out a huge feather, causing Mulder to gasp in alarm. How did Alex know how ticklish he was? He was in for it now!

"Alex, put that thing away! I hate being tickled!" Mulder admitted reluctantly, trying to keep his voice calm, having no doubts that his devilish lover wouldn't be swayed.

"This a dry run, Fox, don't you want to see Skinner squirming under this? Those huge muscles heaving and bulging with the futility of getting away? Let's see what effect it has on you, baby!" Alex chortled, leaning over him with the feather. Mulder couldn't take his eyes off of the damn thing as it approached his right nipple.

The light touch didn't affect him at first as Alex slowly traced the feather around and around his nipple, until his lover brushed it over its tip, then went back to slowly circling the hardening nipple. Back and forth the feather went, and Mulder started to squirm. Alex slowly traced the feather downward over the sensitive flesh of Mulder's belly circling his bellybutton lightly, the muscles flinched and quivered trying to shrink away from its tormenting touch as Mulder started giggling. "Alex, stop! No! Don't... doon't you dare," Mulder cried out desperately as Alex brushed the feather up and down his cock, stopping to tease at the small slit. "Ooh, Gawd. Fffuuck you, Krycek!" He was laughing and gasping for breath as his lover unrelentingly tortured him with the feather. Mulder thought he was going to wet himself if Alex didn't stop soon.

"Krycek? Foxy, whatever happened to honey?" Alex smirked, pleased with himself as he looked at the swollen organ. The cockhead was a lovely purple shade and dripping threads of pre-cum. He lowered his lips to the head and lapped up the fluid. "What do you want, Fox?" Alex asked, tracing the feather down the inside of his lover's thigh, he brought it back up and ran it down Mulder's crease teasingly over his scrotum and perineum then brushing his anus. "Answer me, baby."

Mulder had tears running down his face from laughing. "Pleease! Fuck me. Ooooh STOP!"

Alex looked amused. "In a minute!" he chuckled evilly as he trailed the feather back over the head of Mulder's cock.

"Aaarrrgh!" Mulder yelled, heaving forward and yanking futilely at the straps that held him. The stroking was having the desired effect, the tickling was both agony and heaven, and with each stroke, Mulder got closer to coming.

Suddenly Alex stopped. "Who do you love?" he asked sternly.

"Wha? Alex?" Mulder couldn't believe that Alex stopped stroking him, he was right on the edge.

"I said, who do you love?"

"You, dammit! Don't be such a cruel bastard!"

"Bastard, huh? I wouldn't be calling anyone names in your predicament, my sweet!" Alex laughed. He loved how Mulder looked at this moment; so delicious... naked, erect, flushed from the tickling, he could eat him whole. He trailed the feather around his groin area and up towards his arms, causing Mulder to yell "No! Don't!" and then, of course, he started swirling all around his armpits.

Mulder was beside himself. He was screaming with laughter. Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, Alex desisted. As Mulder caught his breath, he looked up at his lover in dismay. "No more, Alex, please!"

"Come on, Fox, you're as hard as a rock! You may be saying 'No' but your body says yes, yes!" Alex smirked, resuming the tickling. He loved Mulder with all his heart, but maybe he was getting a bit of revenge in for this Skinner obsession.

He stroked Mulder's cock in long strokes. Mulder laughed hysterically and suddenly roared. His cock pulsated twice and arched up, and long streams of jism shot out onto his stomach. Alex kept up the stroking as Mulder came and came and came, until Mulder bellowed at him to stop.

Mercifully, Alex finally dropped the feather. "So did that do it for you, G-man? It sure did it for me!" Alex beamed. He longed to bring Mulder off this way again, but he knew the agent would break his neck if he suggested it.

Not surprisingly, Mulder glared at him. "You devil! In case you're forgetting, it's Skinner who's supposed to be the object of this kind of attention!"

Alex affected a pout. "Methinks the gentleman had as good a time as any."

Mulder couldn't help smiling at Alex's childish expression. "Come over here and fuck me, you bastard!"

Alex leaned over Mulder and retrieved the tube of KY from under the pillow. He squirted the lube down his lover's cleft.

"Cold!" Mulder gasped, wiggling his ass and tugging on the leg restraints.

"Sorry, babe, but I figured you could use some cooling down." Alex smirked as he smeared the lube between those two perfect globes. His index finger played at the tight entrance, and he watched Mulder's face soften as he slowly pushed his finger in.

"Fuck me, Alex. Later we'll talk about how fucking cold you keep your apartment."

"You're soft, Americanski. This isn't cold! In Moscow sixty-two degrees would be considered warm," Alex teased, petting Mulder's goosebump covered thigh as he slipped a second finger into his lover.

Mulder pushed back on Alex's fingers. "HA! Russian my ass! I know for a fact that you were born and raised in New York City."

"You've been digging into my family records, Foxy?" Alex asked coldly as he lubed his cock.

Mulder sighed at the look on Alex's face. "No. Not recently. That was before we . . . I wouldn't intrude now without your permission," he said apologetically.

Alex's expression softened. "That's okay, Fox. I don't want to keep secrets from you. I want you to know who and what I am." He reached back and untied Mulder's legs, and Mulder promptly positioned them over his lover's broad shoulders.

"Will you tell me why you were suspended for a month in the six grade?" Mulder looked at him inquiringly, licking his lips as he felt the pleasurable sensation of his lover's wide cockhead at his opening.

Mulder's eyes glazed over as Alex pushed the head past the tight anal muscles, it entered with an audible pop. Alex started to move, slowly and easily, aiming for Mulder's prostate.

As he moved against it, Mulder let out a low moan. "Anyone ever tell you that you ask too many questions, Fox?" Alex asked with heaving breaths.

Mulder groaned as he shifted his ass up to meet Alex's downward thrusts. "No, never!" he gasped, to Alex's low chuckle. Alex leaned over and gave Mulder a tender kiss, brushing his lips gently as his tongue explored his mouth. He moved in and out, luxuriating in the feel of Mulder's tight orifice, moaning softly. He had been so aroused by the sight of Mulder being tickled that it wasn't long before he was coming, crying out "Fox!" as he orgasmed into his lover.

Afterwards he lay panting on top of Mulder, with his lover's half-hard cock pressed against his belly. Mulder arched his head up and sweetly kissed the top of Alex's head as he clung to him. Alex lifted his head and gazed lovingly at him. "Ready for round two, lover?"

"I can do without the feather this time... nice, but—"

"I want to fuck you again, Fox, but I think you need a nice burn going on that lovely ass of yours!" Alex chuckled, reaching over and picking up the fur-lined paddle.

Mulder yanked desperately at the bindings, holding his wrists to the headboard. As long as he was on his back, he would be safe from the paddle. He watched in morbid fascination as Alex picked up the leather binding that had bound his ankles and smiled wickedly at him. He dropped the paddle next to Mulder's hip as he grabbed his lover's leg and forced it over his head. Mulder was helpless against the superior strength in Alex's new arm as Alex fastened one then the other of his ankles over his head to the headboard, spreading him open. Mulder felt the cold air on his elevated ass and exposed anus. From this position, he felt like he could almost give himself a blow job!

"Alex, baby, honey, please... I love you and will do anything you want, just don't paddle me," Mulder begged, his cock swelling with excitement and flopping wetly against his face.

Alex patted Mulder's raised bottom affectionately, he kissed one cheek and bit the other, then tenderly soothed the bite mark with his tongue. He'd have to be careful that he didn't mark Mulder too badly, he needed to be healed by their trip to San Francisco. Alex didn't want Skinner to see any signs of sex on the agent's beautiful ivory flesh. With Mulder's legs spread so deliciously, Alex couldn't help tonguing Mulder's crease and lapping at the semen dripping out of his anus. He nuzzled his lover's ball with his nose then took one in his mouth, sucking it. He leaned over so he could see Mulder's face. His lover's eyes were closed, and he had the look of total rapture on his beautiful features. Krycek smiled and felt around for the paddle.

"Fox, I was suspended for a month because I dared Tommy Johnson to stick his tongue to a metal post during recess in the middle of winter. No one noticed he was missing for an hour after recess was over." Alex smiled, sucking briefly on his lover's other ball. "He lost part of his tongue, and my father tanned my butt every night for my entire suspension." Alex brought the paddle back and down sharply on Mulder's round buttocks. A loud smacking sound resounded throughout the loft.

Mulder gasped aloud as the paddle smacked his butt. "That must have been tough for you!"

"Tougher for Tommy Johnson. The kid was a real dweeb but he didn't deserve to lose part of his tongue," Alex said somberly, pausing in the spanking. "He had to go to speech class for months to relearn how to enunciate properly. It made me realize that everything you do, even something done in fun, has its price. You gotta be ready to pay the price. You know what I mean, Fox?"

Mulder looked up at him from between his legs. His sprite of a lover had suddenly turned serious. "You don't want to try this thing with Skinner, do you?"

Alex brightened. "Hell no! I'd do anything to get that hunky son-of-bitch on his knees! I just want you to be aware that there very well might be some consequences!"

Mulder frowned. What possible consequences could his rascally lover be talking about? "If we plan it carefully, there won't be consequences! Skinner will think you forced him to fuck me, and that will be that. I'm sure once we're back here, he'll never want to bring it up. Come on, Alex, I need to do this. It's not like you to be this cautious."

Alex raised the paddle so swiftly that Mulder was startled. "Who you calling cautious, G-man? Maybe we should fling caution to the winds!" he chuckled as he brought the paddle down hard on Mulder's butt. Mulder yelled and squirmed, and then another blow, and another from the paddle hit him. Before long Mulder was yelling like cats and dogs and writhing frantically as Alex spanked him hard and fast with the paddle.

Mulder's backside was a beautiful shade of glowing red when Alex finally stopped. He stroked the warm cheeks but stopped when Mulder flinched. "I'm sorry, baby, I guess I got kind of carried away! You look delicious, you know."

Mulder eyed him evenly. "You're jealous, Alex, and you're taking it out on me. I'm an idiot for letting you put these damn straps on me! I should've known better... get me out of these things!"

Alex wore a guilty expression on his face so Mulder knew it was true. "I can't help it, baby, the idea of sharing you is kinda hard! I didn't hurt you too much, did I?"

Mulder sighed. "No, not too much, though I'd hate to think what you'd do if you were furious!" He started as Alex tenderly grasped one cheek. In his other hand was a tube of cream, which he lovingly rubbed into Mulder's buttocks. Mulder hissed in pleasure as the cool cream soothed the burning. The combination of the cold, probably mentholated cream on his fiery buttocks was an incredibly erotic sensation.

Alex kissed his lover's hot flesh apologetically as smoothed in the cream. "Well, at least some parts of your body are not cold any longer." His finger stroked the greasy liquid into his lover's crease and over his tight entrance.

"Alex, can you untie me? My legs are falling asleep."

"I still want to fuck you again," Alex pouted, enjoying the feel of the flaming flesh beneath his fingertips, which would feel so wonderful against his cock.

"You still can, but spoon fashion."

Alex reached over Fox and undid the bindings allow his legs to fall back down to the bed.

"Fuck!" Mulder exclaimed, shifting his sore ass on the bed.

"Don't worry, Fox, it will be as good as new in a day or two." Krycek untied the wrist restraints kissing and massaging each wrist in turn.

Mulder rolled onto his side and bent a leg up toward his chest, offering himself sluttishly to his lover.

Krycek wasted no time in spooning behind Mulder. His pressed chest against the older man's back, as he positioned his cock and pushed back inside. He went slowly this time, pumping in and out, enjoying the feel of the muscles clamping down on him and the sounds of pleasure coming from Mulder. Mulder turned his head toward Alex who leaned over him, and they shared a sweet, wet kiss. Alex's nails scraped over Mulder's nipples, teasing them to hard nubs. "You are my life, Fox, I will never let you go." He increased the speed and depths of his thrusts, reaching down for Mulder's heavy cock and stroking it in time with his thrusts.

"Oh, baby, fuck me harder," Mulder moaned, pushing into his hand. The steady strokes across his prostate were too much stimulation for Mulder and he came hard, his anal muscles bore down on Alex's cock forcing his lover over the precipice with him. He felt the come shooting deeply into his bowels, then Alex's dead weight against his back, and the young man's arm wrapped around his middle. Mulder reached down and pulled the covers over them, although he was no longer cold, he didn't want to wake up freezing in the middle of the night. Gentle snoring was coming from Alex, who had fallen asleep still joined intimately with him. Mulder smiled, he enjoyed the times when one of them would fall asleep this way. He closed his eyes and relished the feeling of fullness that having Alex's cock still inside him brought. Sleep finally claimed him, and he dreamed of a bald-headed man with a large muscular body.

xx

Sunday Night Harrington San Francisco, CA

"So, Mulder, this may not be the most luxurious place you've ever been, but it must beat all hell out of your usual haunts with the X-files. You know, stops like the Wishing Well Motel in Fritters, Alabama!" Skinner said as he hauled his luggage through the door of their suite.

"It might but I'll sure miss my Magic Fingers!" Mulder smirked at the A.D. as he followed him through the door, who rolled his eyes in response.

Their flight had been long and tiring, with takeoff delayed an hour. When Mulder commented that he hoped the trip was worth it, Skinner merely grunted in reply. Their conversation had been minimal, with some discussion of prospective X-files cases and Bureau politics, and halfway through the flight it had been silenced by Skinner's settling down to sleep and Mulder's absorption with the airplane movie, "Get Shorty."

Now they were here in San Francisco, exhausted but ready to attend Dr. Moriarty's "How to Work Effectively With Others" seminar in the morning. Mulder threw himself into an armchair and picked up a room service menu. As he surveyed the choices, he checked out Skinner as the man openly changed out of his suit into more comfortable attire. Skinner always liked to wear a suit while traveling, as he claimed he got more respect that way, and since he was representing the U.S. government, he had to look his best.

Skinner took his suit coat into the second bedroom and hung it in the closet, draping the discarded tie over the hanger. Mulder peeked over the top of the menu chewing on his lower lip as Skinner wandered by the bedroom door and stripped off his dress shirt, his muscles stretched the white undershirt beneath taut against his flesh. The A.D. glanced out the doorway over at his agent, finding him engrossed in the hotel's menu.

"Agent Mulder, what do you say we head down to the bar and grab beer and a burger and watch the ballgame on their big screen TV?" Skinner asked, toeing off his shoes and stripping off his dress pants in the open doorway.

Mulder glanced up at him and was glad he was sitting. Seeing his boss in tight white briefs was too much for his senses to handle. What did Skinner have inside those briefs? If that thing was flaccid then Mulder was looking forward to seeing it erect. Mulder didn't realize he was staring until Skinner's voice brought him back.

"Agent Mulder, if you'd rather order in."

"No, sir, a beer and burger sound fine," Mulder quickly assured the large man, making an effort to look him unemotionally in the eyes.

"Good," Skinner said, pulling a pair of casual pants and a polo shirt from his suitcase. For the briefest moment Skinner thought Mulder had been checking him out with interest, but the indifferent look in the agent's eyes quickly assured him that Mulder more than likely had been lost in thought. Probably thinking about how to ditch him and get out of this seminar. Skinner walked into the bathroom, he washed his face and cleaned the lenses on his glasses. When he walked into the living room, he glanced around quickly. Mulder was gone.

Skinner was very close to losing his temper, believing that his agent had ditched him after all. However, Mulder casually strolled out of the second bedroom. He had changed into skin tight black jeans and a black T-shirt. Skinner couldn't help staring. The man was absolutely beautiful and sexy. Too sexy. "Agent Mulder, may I remind you that we are in San Francisco on official FBI business. That outfit you're wearing might be all right for prowling around D.C., but here you'll only be asking for trouble. Every gay man in that bar is going to be hitting on you," he warned, suddenly feeling very protective of the younger man.

"I can take care of myself," Mulder responded, a bit defensively. Here he was trying to get the A.D. interested in him, and Skinner was scolding him for dressing too sexily! He remembered a women's saying that Scully once told him, if you come out in a negligee and he says, put on something, you'll catch cold, he's not interested!

"Mulder, that may be, but I think you'll find all the attention you receive more than a bit annoying," said Skinner, his face impassive. Yet his eyes flickered up and down Mulder's body. He loved the outfit. That was the problem. However, he decided to be selfish for once and let Mulder wear it. He'd find out on his own that it was a mistake.

As they headed into the bar, they saw that it was crowded with loud music booming. Mulder walked in and was immediately grabbed and embraced by a tall, muscular blond man.

"Gorgeous, where ya been all my life?" he purred in Mulder's ear.

Mulder quickly disengaged himself. "In DC!" he retorted, backing away. He immediately jumped forward with an "Ouch!" as a strong hand pinched his butt.

"Those pants are so tight, baby, and your ass is so fine, I could fuck you right through them!" said a tall, muscular black man coming up from behind him.

"What the hell is going on?" Mulder exclaimed as he saw all these virile, heavily-built men head right for him. He felt like bait being circled by a pack of sharks.

"Can't you read, sweetheart? Like the sign over the bar says, 'Welcome Hardhat: Society of Gay Construction Engineers!'" laughed a tall, well-built redhead who reached forward for the zipper on Mulder's pants.

"What!" Mulder exclaimed as he tried to fend them off. With one hand over the front of his pants to prevent the man in front from pulling down his zipper and trying to fend off the men in back who were groping and goosing him, Mulder was fighting a losing battle, when suddenly they were interrupted by the sound of Skinner's booming voice.

"Leave him alone!" Skinner growled, with a tone that wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Lay off buddy, we saw him first!" the redhead snarled threateningly.

"And you're going to see him last!" Skinner shouted back just as threateningly. "He's with me!" He reached over and pulled Mulder away from their groping hands.

The construction workers reluctantly let Mulder go. Even though the balding man was older than them, he was massive, and he glared at them all menacingly.

The black construction worker frowned. "Maybe so, but if I were you, I'd take him home and whup his ass, for going out dressed like that in public! I mean, what does the boy expect? This ain't Kansas, Toto!"

Skinner glared at Mulder while the rest of the construction workers cracked up. Mulder looked back at him sullenly. "Don't even say it!"

"Okay, I won't. Though it really is a mystery to me how you manage to subject yourself to these sort of bizarre situations—"

"Skinner!" Mulder said through clenched teeth. "Let's eat!"

Skinner chuckled and led them over to a corner booth, as far away from the band and dance floor as possible. He had been surprised to find an empty booth, but considering its location he could see why. It was next to the hallway leading to the men's room and the fire-exit. Skinner kept protectively close to Mulder and glared menacingly at two other men who started to make a beeline for the agent. Mulder didn't notice, he was in his own world and totally missed Skinner saving his ass again.

Mulder followed his boss, muttering, "Society of Gay fucking Construction Engineers, indeed. I should have had my friggin' gun, then I'da showed them who's so fuckable."

"Agent Mulder, what do you want to drink?" Skinner asked, remaining on his feet as an angrily-muttering Mulder slid into the booth.

Mulder looked up at him, taking a deep breath to calm himself. "Guinness Stout if they have it on tap, if not, whatever microbrew the bartender would recommend." He reached for the bills he had folded in his front pocket, he had left his wallet in his room.

"It's on me, Mulder, and please try to stay out of trouble until I get back," Skinner growled, heading back across the room for the bar. With the size of the crowd, it would have taken too long for a waitperson to take their drink order.

Mulder wanted to sink into the cheap vinyl upholstery, he had made a complete fool of himself in front of Skinner. The man must think he was a total dweeb. If Skinner hadn't been with him, he would have taken at least two of those well-built assholes out with a head butt and a well-placed knee. He couldn't fight dirty with Skinner here. Besides the A.D. wouldn't have liked the press they'd have gotten for being arrested in a barroom brawl. It would have thrown a whole dampener on their week of team building.

Mulder's eyes caught Krycek's as the younger man stood in the small hallway leading to the men's room, he had a displeased look on his beautiful face. Mulder realized that his lover must have seen those construction workers putting the moves on him. He begged Alex by shaking his head to let it drop, but his lover turned and vanished into the men's room. Mulder knew Alex wouldn't let that infraction go and at least two construction engineers would be going to the hospital with fractured bones before this evening was over.

"Here you are, Mulder, Guinness Stout," Skinner said, setting the beer mug in front of him and placing his scotch on the rocks down across from the agent. As he slid into the booth, the waitress stopped at their table.

"Hi, I'm Margaret, and I'll be serving you tonight. Have you had a chance to look over the menu? May I recommend our specials?" she asked enthusiastically.

Mulder smiled at her. "I'll just have a cheeseburger and fries, Margaret."

Margaret smiled at the beautiful man. "Would you like a salad or coleslaw with that, sir?"

"Coleslaw would be nice."

Margaret stood there staring dreamily into Mulder's hazel eyes, she started to turn to put his order in when Skinner's voice stopped.

"Excuse me, miss, my order."

"Oh, sorry," she mumbled flustered. "What can I get you, sir?"

"The same thing he's having," Skinner said, deciding that she'd be least likely to screw that order up.

After she left, Skinner leaned back comfortably in his seat and surveyed his agent with an amused look on his face. Mulder tried to avoid looking at him, but couldn't keep from looking up and saying, "What are you smiling at?"

"You, Mulder. You have a true knack for getting yourself into hot water. Why did you choose that particular outfit to wear... here, of all places?"

Mulder flushed beet red. He realized that he might have made an error in being so obvious. He tried to brush off Skinner's inquiry. "Skinner, we're at the San Francisco Harrington on Union Street, the business district, for God's sake. How was I supposed to know there was a gay construction workers society meeting going on here?"

Skinner decided to let it drop, Mulder was obviously embarrassed. He was still intrigued as to why Mulder chose to dress so flamboyantly. That outfit was as come-fuck-me an outfit as he'd seen in a long time.

"So are you looking forward to our seminar with Dr. Moriarty tomorrow morning?"

Mulder was about to answer with a sarcastic remark when the waitress suddenly appeared. "This drink is for you, sir, courtesy of the gentleman over there!" she said, putting down a Scotch and soda and pointing to a man standing across the room.

Mulder blushed again as the man who had bought him the drink waved at him and blew him a kiss. He looked like a cross between Burt Reynolds and Arnold Schwarznegger.

Skinner scowled. He stood up. "Excuse me for a moment, Mulder!"

"Skinner, what are you doing!"

"I'm going to have a few words with that gentleman—"

Mulder rolled his eyes. This night was turning out beautifully. "Just sit down, Skinner, forget it!" He had planned to use the trip to San Francisco to seduce Skinner into wild sex and here the man was headed for the trauma unit of the local hospital!

Skinner looked at him, shrugged, and sat back down. As long as Mulder's admirer didn't venture any closer, he could let the transgression pass.

xx

They sat drinking and discussing sports until their order arrived. They ate and talked between bites. Skinner watched Mulder as the agent munched happily on the burger, his pink tongue flicked out and licked catsup off his full lips. It was suddenly becoming hot in the booth, and Skinner started to think coming to this seminar with Mulder wasn't such a smart idea. The waitress brought their second round of drinks and Skinner noticed that Mulder was becoming more talkative and flushed, and he could have sworn that Mulder's knee was purposely brushing against his. Mulder got up once to use the men's room. By the time Skinner was on his third scotch nature called. "Excuse me, Mulder," he said, getting up and heading into the men's room.

"Do you need a hand, sir?" Mulder asked huskily, smiling up at him with a seductive gleam in his hazel eyes.

Skinner felt his cock stir, and he almost decided they should just go back to their suite. "I think I can manage, Mulder," Skinner said and hurried into the men's room. He didn't feel comfortable leaving Mulder alone in his present condition. If he had known a couple of Guinness's would be enough to make Mulder horny, he'd have taken him out drinking long before now.

Mulder smiled brightly, knowing that Alex was waiting for Skinner in the men's room. So far their plan was going off without a hitch, he frowned suddenly when he noticed the large construction worker making his way toward his booth. "Great," he muttered.

Skinner stood at the urinal emptying his bladder when Krycek strolled up beside him and looked boldly at his penis. "What are you doing here, Krycek?"

"I wanted to chat, Skinner."

"Are you crazy? You know Mulder's not more than fifty feet away, he could walk in here at anytime," Skinner growled.

"I'm not worried."

"You should be. Mulder hates your guts! He'd be just as likely to shoot you as to arrest you," Skinner warned, giving his spent penis a quick shake then pushing it back into his pants.

"He's hardly wearing his gun with that tight come fuck me outfit on," Krycek chuckled.

"What do you want, Krycek?"

"I'm bored. I want you to fuck Mulder while I watch," Krycek replied, fingering the palm pilot. "I spiked his beer with an aphrodisiac, he should be more than willing to put out for you, Skinner."

Skinner stared at Krycek as if he was from another planet. "You're completely insane! No. I'm not hurting Mulder for your sick enjoyment! You'd have to kill me first. And I don't believe you spiked his drink, you would have had to..."

"Spike all the beer taps," Krycek said, completing his sentence with a smug grin.

Skinner looked at him with his jaw dropping. A bar full of horny gay construction workers, who were probably animals even in their gentler, more subdued moments! "You son-of-a-bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing? They're coming on to Mulder right and left, we'll have a hell of a time getting him out of this bar without him getting gang-raped!"

Skinner could swear he saw a flash of concern in his green eyes. Alex and Mulder had concocted the aphrodisiac story, knowing that Skinner knew the Consortium had access to all sorts of bizarre, secret drugs, but it seemed that Mulder's outfit was all the aphrodisiac these guys needed.

Alex quickly muted his emotions. "You'd better get out there then, Skinner, and save his cute little ass. Get him out of here and back up to your suite. I'll be up there in five minutes."

"Krycek—"

"Do it, Skinner! Or I'm using the palm pilot!" Krycek snarled as he stalked out of the washroom. He resolved to hide and see whether Mulder needed him. It would blow their plans to smithereens, but he was damned if he let one of those Neanderthals harm his sweet love.

Back at the table, the Burt Reynolds-Arnold Schwarznegger look-alike had seated himself at Mulder's table. "How ya doin', Gorgeous?" the man leered at the stunning agent, thinking he was smiling charmingly.

"Uh, someone's sitting there..." Mulder feebly protested, cursing himself for not bringing his gun.

"Name's Ash, Sam Ash," the man said, holding out his hand.

Mulder was damned if he would tell this man his real name. All he needed was to find out that Mulder's first name was Fox! "Barry. Duane Barry," he said reluctantly, shaking the man's hand.

The big man peered at him. "Funny, I wouldn't a figured you for a Duane! You're some piece a work, Gorgeous. Looking for some action in those fancy jeans, I reckon. What say you and me go up to my room and party hearty—"

Mulder gasped in shock and anger as the man placed one big paw over his crotch. He could feel the rough hand zero in on his cock like a magnet and start fondling it, which unfortunately wasn't at all inured to the clumsy stimulation.

The man laughed when he felt Mulder's cock harden. "Yep, seems to me you be looking for some action, Gorgeous! Duane, I'm goin' ta get you upstairs and pull down those jeans and give that fantastic ass of yours a good, hard fuckin'! Yeah, man, you won't be able to walk out of that room when I'm done with you, baby—"

As Mulder angrily knocked the man's hand off his lap, Skinner appeared at the table. He scowled furiously at the big man, but forced himself to politely ask, "Can I ask what you think you're doing here, mister?" through clenched teeth.

"You snooze, you lose, old man. The young stud and I are going up to my room to play hide the pickle," Ash said, possessively putting his arm around Mulder's shoulder.

Mulder was about to fight the man off when he remembered his and Alex's plan about the aphrodisiac. The man started to play with Mulder's nipple, and instead of fighting him off, Mulder threw back his head and moaned, as if he were getting into it. Then he started forward as if he came to himself and said, "What the hell just happened?" trying to shove Ash's arm off him.

"Oh c'mon, Gorgeous. You're just beggin' for it from a real man, ain't ya! Don't fight it baby, I can't wait to feel those sweet lips on my—"

Skinner had his doubts about Krycek's story that he drugged the beer, but now he knew Krycek was telling the truth. "Get your hands off him," the A.D. growled, pulling the larger man bodily from the booth.

"Old man, you just earned yourself a night in the hospital," Ash growled, taking a swing at Skinner.

Ash might have been larger and younger, but Skinner was a skilled boxer and a trained FBI agent. The A.D. gracefully side-stepped and slammed his fist hard into his opponent's stomach. As Ash doubled over Skinner grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back and slammed him down on the table top sending dishes and glasses flying. He kept the pressure on the big man's arm as other construction workers started toward him. Ash was screaming in pain as Skinner reached into his pocket and pulled out his FBI credentials. "This has gone far enough, gentlemen! Unless you want to spend the next five to ten behind bars for assaulting a federal agent," he snapped.

"Ah, Walter, I don't think—"

"Agent Mulder, shut up," Skinner growled, then focusing on the large man. "Do you want to spend the night in jail, boy?"

"No, man. I didn't know you two were FBI," Ash replied in a shaky voice as Skinner pulled him to his feet. "Are you here on a case?"

Skinner gave him a shove. "None of your business. I don't want to see your face again, boy, is that understood?"

Mulder moaned again and started tugging at his T-shirt as if he were hot, causing Skinner to look at him with concern. God knows what crazy drug that bastard Krycek slipped him, he thought. To not resist when a thug like that hardhat came on to him... Skinner gently but firmly guided Mulder quickly out of the bar.

In the elevator, Mulder stood a little too close for comfort towards Skinner. Worried, Skinner asked, "Mulder, how are you feeling?" If he didn't have a firm hand on the agent's elbow, Skinner was sure Mulder would be right on top of him.

"Kinda warm! Mmmm, San Francisco is fun... any more seminars coming up, Walter?" Mulder purred, his wandering hands moving all around the front of Skinner's shirt. He reached inside Skinner's shirt in spite of his boss's efforts to still his hands and squeezed his left nipple. Skinner whipped the agent's hand out of his shirt.

"Mulder, listen to me," he pleaded desperately, holding his wrists, "You're not yourself! You're drugged, by that bastard Krycek! Are you listening to me?"

Mulder ignored him, gently pulled his wrist away, and ran his face down the A.D.'s cheek. "Anyone ever tell you that you have the handsomest profile?"

"Arrggh!" Walter exclaimed, continuing his efforts to fight Mulder off him.

The elevator doors finally swung open to their floor. Skinner had the unenviable task of getting Mulder to his room in his current concupiscent state. Mulder's hands were all over him; chest, crotch, shoulders, and even reaching around to grab one of Skinner's buttocks.

Skinner found himself faced with a thorny moral dilemma. Here he had an incredibly delicious, horny Mulder in his arms whom his enemy was going to force him to fuck. He had wanted Mulder for years, having been attracted to men as well as women, but never would pursue a relationship with a subordinate, and especially not one he respected as much as Fox Mulder. He had also assumed that Mulder was straight. However, Krycek was in that room, and Krycek wanted him to play. Even if Mulder was under the influence of some strange aphrodisiac, the temptation was very great to play along, especially if it meant saving his own life. He had no desire to experience the nanocytes again in any way, shape, or form.

Right before they reached their room, Mulder stopped him in the hall. He held Skinner's face close to his and examined it searchingly. He then proceeded to kiss Skinner deeply and passionately. Reaching around for a large, muscular buttock, Mulder squeezed it hard as he kissed him.

Skinner's head was spinning. It was as if he'd died and gone to heaven. No one had ever kissed him like that, or at least, made him feel like that when kissed! Pulling away and gasping for air, he said, "Now just hold on a minute, there, Mulder!" while he reached in his jacket for the passkey to shove swiftly in the cardslot.

As he opened the door to their room, he was dismayed to see that bastard Krycek lounging like some great predatory cat on the suite's living room couch.

"It's about time! Certainly took you long enough, Walter baby!" Alex leered.

Mulder looked at Krycek in mock surprise, then growled angrily, "Krycek!" He lunged for the triple agent, but Skinner's arm pulled him back against his broad chest.

"Agent Mulder, that isn't advisable," the A.D. warned. His arms tightened around Mulder's body trying to calm him as the agent tried to break his hold.

Mulder moaned suddenly, and pushed his ass back sluttishly into Skinner's groin. He bit back a grin when he found Skinner's organ hard and heavy. "Sir, why isn't it advis... oh God... advisable?" he asked breathlessly and started to rub against large man's body like a bitch in heat.

Krycek licked his lips as he stood and walked over to the two men. Just watching the big man squirm while he tried to hold Mulder still was enough to make Krycek hard. He delighted in the tormented expression on Skinner's handsome face as his lover rubbed his body up and down against the large bulge in Skinner's pants. "I'll tell you, Mulder," Krycek said, stopping in front of them. "You see I hold Skinner's life in the palm of my hands." Krycek chuckled as Mulder struggled in vain to attack him. "Forget it, Mulder, I know what you're thinking, and believe me, killing me won't save his life. I put the palm pilot in the hands of an associate. You remember, the little nanocytes scene? That was me, I was controlling them through a device. There's a time limit on this, if I don't contact my associate when I said I would, he will assume that I'm dead and kill Skinner."

"You did that, you heartless bastard! And now you want us to put on a show for you! What if we don't?" Mulder growled.

"Skinner will die." Krycek pushed Mulder's T-shirt up and stroked his hot flesh. Pinching a nipple, he smiled up at Skinner's angry face as Mulder moaned and tossed his head back on Skinner's shoulder. "You're hot, aren't you, Fox? Wouldn't you love to feel Skinner's large cock in you? Spreading you open as it fucks your tight little ass. Have you ever been fucked, Fox?"

"Oh God... screw you, Krycek!" Mulder made his body go limp, forcing Skinner to hold onto him tighter to prevent him from falling.

"Leave him alone, you rat-bastard. I'm not raping him! You'll have to kill me," Skinner growled, trying to put on a tough face, but Mulder's scent and hot body had him more aroused than he had ever been in his life, making it hard enough to even manage a coherent thought.

"No, Skinner, I can't let you die! I just can't..." Mulder looked at him with his eyes wide, pleading. He hoped that Skinner could see the care and concern there, he wasn't acting in the least.

Skinner clenched his teeth with the effort to maintain control. "Mulder, you have no idea what it's like not to have control of your life, to have it under someone else's thumb—"

Mulder glared openly at Alex, who smirked back at him. It was the same old argument between them.

He turned back to Skinner. "Skinner, it's not so bad. C'mon, we can do this! I—" Mulder pulled on his t-shirt again. "Hot!"

Suddenly he pulled off his shirt, revealing his beautiful chest. Alex cheered him on. "That's it, Mulder baby, show some skin! Yeah!"

Mulder put his hand to his forehead. "What's happening to me?"

"It's that damn aphrodisiac!" Skinner explained. "Mulder—"

Mulder ignored him and leaned forward to kiss him again, deeply and openly. Skinner moaned underneath the kiss, he was so aroused by Mulder he couldn't stand it. When Mulder reached up to unbutton his shirt, Skinner didn't stop him.

As Skinner's chest was revealed, the two of them hummed in appreciation. Skinner's biceps were huge, with big, bulging muscles. He had the broadest shoulders Mulder had ever seen, the most enormous pecs, and a washboard stomach. The man was a work of art, a living monument to body beautiful.

Alex whistled. "Nice, Walter, nice. You really keep yourself in shape!"

"Yeah, well, you never know when someone's going to attack you in the stairwell!" Skinner snarled, alluding to the time Krycek had stolen the digital tape from him.

Alex looked back at him, unmoved. He waved his hand as if to hurry them on. "And now the rest, gentlemen! I don't have all night!"

The two men looked at each other. Without looking away from Skinner's eyes, Mulder slowly stripped off his tight jeans. It took some doing to get out of them, causing Alex to snicker, but slowly and surely he pulled them down to reveal his fully erect cock in all its glory.

Alex applauded. "Nice show, too, Foxy! And nice boner you got there, I might add! Your turn, Walt, now move it!" he barked.

Skinner glared at Krycek as he shrugged out of his clothes, keeping his eyes diverted from Mulder's body. Looking at his beautiful agent caused all reason to flee from Skinner's mind. He needed his wits if he was to get himself and Mulder out of this situation. "Krycek, why are you doing this? Treason, murder, espionage, kidnapping, blackmail, stealing are all things that I'd expect from you, but I never pegged you for a rapist?" Skinner argued as he stripped off his white briefs and dropped them into the pile of clothing on the floor.

Mulder could see that Skinner was avoiding looking at him. So he walked over and dropped to his knees at the large man's feet, and buried his nose into Skinner's groin breathing in the rich, musky aroma. The A.D.'s cock swelled to impressive dimensions, and Mulder wondered if he'd be able to fit that sweet, apple-sized head into his mouth. He decided to find out and started worshiping it first with his tongue, getting the satisfactory moan from Skinner for his efforts.

Krycek smirked down at his lover. "I'm not, Skinner. Rape is only when one party is unwilling, and it doesn't look to me like either of you are protesting too much."

Skinner's hands went to push Mulder away, but instead he found his finger's twining through the younger man's thick, silky hair as Mulder took the head of his cock into his mouth. No one had ever been able to fit his cockhead into their mouth before, and Skinner couldn't help the pleasure it brought him. It took incredible willpower to push Mulder off his dick. "Mulder's drugged, Asshole, and that in my book is unwilling!"

"But you're not, Skinner. You want to fuck him don't you?" Krycek taunted, walking over to the sofa for the canvas bag he had brought with him.

"That's not true. I would like to make love to Mulder, and in case you didn't know there's a big difference," Skinner snapped, running his hand over his sweaty scalp.

Mulder looked up at Skinner, feeling like pond scum. The man just said he wanted to make love to him. To him, Spooky Mulder. He mulled that over in his brain and decided that Skinner only wanted him now because Mulder had his cock down his throat. For six years Skinner had kept him at arms length, even when Mulder had saved his ass from going to jail, not once, but two times. At no time had Skinner shown the slightest bit of interest in him.

Krycek glared at Skinner, no one made love to Fox except him. Skinner could fuck his lover but that was as far as it was going to go. He opened the bag and angrily pulled out wrist and ankle restraints. "Foxy, since you seem more into this than our beefy desk jockey, I want you to tie Skinner to the bed."

"Krycek—"

"Shut up, Skinner! You don't want to piss me off, you really don't!" yelled Krycek, genuinely angry now. Skinner didn't fool him, not in the least. The man always put on such a big showy display of virtue when Krycek knew better. If Mulder knew what he knew... he had been gung ho about Mulder's plan from the beginning, even if he was jealous, mainly because he was always more than ready to take the air out of the pompous windbag's sails. Letting his lover be thrown off the X-files... the man was such a waffling bureaucrat, Krycek couldn't see why Mulder idolized him so much. However, the fact that this infuriating G-man came packaged in one of the most incredible physiques he'd ever seen made Krycek want to channel his revenge into something far different than violence.

But now all this dithering about getting it on with Mulder was really making him furious. The man was obviously aroused by Fox, who wouldn't be? It was a secret fantasy of Krycek's to see Mulder fuck Skinner, and for him to fuck Skinner, turning the domineering bastard on his head. If Skinner kept up the fatuous objections any longer, Krycek was going to see that he made it come true, whether or not Mulder agreed!

As Mulder looked up at his lover, startled, Skinner quickly made his way to the bed. With a heavy sigh, he sat down on the bed and then slowly lay down on it on his back. Gazing up at the ceiling, he seemed resigned to his fate.

Krycek was still angry. "You're making some big assumptions there, Skinner!" he scoffed, ignoring Mulder's pleading glance. "Never mind, that'll do for now. Foxy, secure him to the bed, and let me see you do it, I don't trust you."

The air was thick with tension. As Mulder secured Skinner to the bed, he reflected that as much as he loved Alex, there was a lot he didn't know about his lover. Maybe it was a mistake to give Alex such a golden opportunity to release his inner demons.

However, once he tied Skinner limbs to the bed, his doubts immediately dissipated. Skinner looked delicious, like some great nude warrior sacrifice offered up to a savage god, magnificent in every stretch of the imagination. Mulder was so aroused that he wondered if he'd last two minutes before he came. He approached Skinner, trembling with excitement, and dropped to his knees besides the bed.

He leaned over and kissed his way down Skinner's neck and over to his left nipple. He nibbled and sucked at it while Skinner moaned with abandon, while playing with the other nipple with his hand. He then kissed his way down his chest and then stomach, down a trail to the huge erection that was ready and waiting for him.

Mulder took the enormous cock in his mouth without any hesitation and proceeded to give Skinner the most fantastic blow job of his life. Up and down the length of his cock he sucked, in great back and forth movements, deepthroating him. Skinner's moans of pleasure were getting louder and louder, and he thrashed furiously at his restraints, desperate to get free and at Fox.

"That-a boy, Walt, you're getting into it now! How does it feel, Foxy, that big dick down your throat, huh? He's one hot number, your boss, isn't he, baby?" Krycek panted, his face flushed. He couldn't believe how hot the both of them looked, he was ready to come in his pants.

As Mulder looked up briefly to glare at his demon lover, Krycek gestured impatiently. "All right, stop it and get on him, you're not getting off that easy. Come on, Fox, I want you to get on Skinner and fuck him. Do it!"

Skinner couldn't believe it, it was really going to happen. "Krycek, for God's sake, I'll tear him apart—"

Krycek pulled out a tube of lube from his pocket. "Don't be such an optimist, Skinner. Here, this should do the trick. Lube him up, Foxy!" he smirked.

Mulder crawled between Skinner's parted thighs as Krycek passed him the tube, his fingers shook as he flipped open the lid and started to apply the liquid onto Skinner's massive erection. Skinner hips moved in time with his stroking hand.

"What are you doing, Foxy?" Krycek growled, standing next to the bed looking menacingly down at him.

Skinner tensed at the look Krycek directed at Mulder, he tugged uselessly at the wrist restraints.

Mulder looked up at Krycek angelically. In the dim light of the bedroom his bright hazel eyes had gone almost completely golden in color. "I'm lubing him like you asked me to do."

"Don't push me, Foxy! I want you to lube his ass. If you can't do it, I'll do it myself and I might not have your gentle touch," Krycek snarled, flexing the fingers on his artificial hand threateningly.

Mulder could swear he heard the metal joints and bones grinding together. Alex would intentionally hurt Skinner just to teach him a lesson, his lover was taking this game a little too far and now there was no turning back. "Oh, I thought you wanted me to fuck myself on his cock," Mulder said sweetly, he was going to make his lover pay when they got back to D.C. for swaying from their agreed upon plan.

"Maybe later if you're a good boy, or maybe I'll just have you work that gorgeous ass of yours on my cock," Krycek leered, slowly caressing Mulder's beautiful body with his eyes.

Skinner prayed that Mulder would curb his tongue. He did not want to see Krycek bend his agent over and fuck him. Selfishly he wanted to fuck Mulder himself. If anyone was entitled to have the beautiful man it was him, after all he'd gone through six years of hell having to keep Mulder at arms length when all he really wanted to do was crush that gorgeous body under his and fuck the living daylights out of him. The sight of Mulder's naked body kneeling between his spread legs with his cock straining for release was the most heavenly sight Skinner had ever seen. It would be forever etched on his mind. He knew it would become part of future fantasies.

"Only in your dreams, Ratboy," Mulder taunted as he squirted a generous amount of lubricant down Skinner's crease and squeezed a bit directly into his anus. He rubbed his fingers through the greasy liquid coating them as he caressed up and down the large man's ass then he pressed a finger against Skinner's opening and pushed carefully in. He wasn't sure if Skinner had ever had anal sex and he wanted to make the experience as enjoyable for him as possible, regardless of what Alex wanted. Mulder used a technique he learned from his first male lover and gently massaged Skinner's opening with two fingers delving in deeply and rubbing and massaging his prostate with circular motions.

Skinner groaned and his body shook with pleasure, he'd never had anyone's fingers doing what Mulder's fingers were doing to him. He wondered for the first time just how experienced his agent was at gay sex. Mulder's golden eyes gazed lustfully into his as the agent added still another finger past the quickly relaxing sphincter muscle and all three fingers stroked him into a state of divine bliss. Skinner's balls were becoming tight, and Mulder knew he was close to coming just from being finger fucked.

"Enough, Foxy! Fuck him now!" Krycek growled angrily, he didn't want the large man to get any pleasure from this act.

Mulder had had it. Where was the sweet lover he cared about in DC? His customary feistiness came flying to the surface, and he glared angrily at Alex. He hadn't planned this so carefully, and yearned for it for so long, to have Alex take it away from him. He would love to fuck Skinner, but his primary goal was to feel that huge cock up his ass, to finally realize his lust for the burly A.D. after all those years of frustration. It was his plan, and while Alex possessed the muscle to enforce it, Mulder was damned if he was going to let Krycek take control when he'd come so far.

He stood up and on the bed. Before Krycek knew what his errant lover was doing, he was straddling the A.D. and working his enormous cock into his anus. Skinner cried out in surprise and delight at the feel of Mulder's tight orifice taking his large shaft. Mulder worked swiftly, and with forceful up-and-down motions, he had Skinner's cock embedded halfway into him before Krycek could react.

"Foxy, you're really trying my patience!" Krycek ranted. Mulder looked daggers at him, and Alex was startled. That look spoke a thousand words.

"Fuck you, Krycek, I'm not fucking you now or in any other life!" Mulder warned, as he worked himself up and down Skinner's cock.

That stung. Alex bit his lip angrily. Deciding reluctantly that they would have to settle this between the two of them later, he let Mulder have his way for the moment. He now had what he needed to tug on the reins anyway, if he had to.

He had to admit that the sight of his beautiful lover riding Skinner's enormous cock was incredibly hot. Krycek shifted uncomfortably, it wouldn't do to come in his pants when two of the most delicious possibilities on this planet were right there in front of him.

Skinner himself was in ecstasy. "Fox, Fox, am I hurting you?" he forced out, moaning and sighing with pleasure. He had decided that Mulder was no virgin. Even with the aphrodisiac, he seemed to be a man used to male/male sex, but the entry had been abrupt, and Skinner was a fair-sized man.

"Shhh, no, it's heaven," Mulder said, leaning over to kiss Skinner tenderly. He loved the feel of Skinner's enormous cock up him, it was everything he'd ever dreamed of. It stretched and filled him and stimulated his prostate so amazingly.

That was too much for Alex to take. "Isn't that sweet!" he growled. "I have a better use for your mouth, Foxy, and I'll give you one guess what that is!" He quickly stripped off his clothes and positioned himself on the bed straddling Skinner's head so he faced Mulder. "Suck it!" he commanded.

Mulder was furious but quickly leaned over to comply. In the mood Alex was in, he didn't want to risk angering him any further, at least over this... he still had so much power over Skinner.

As he took his lover's cock into his mouth, however, Alex started moaning softly and tenderly stroking Mulder's head. Mulder softened a little towards him, and began to suck him hungrily, trying all the tricks that Alex loved best, all the time working his ass on Skinner's cock. Skinner was moaning loudly and thrashing at his restraints, the bed shook with his efforts. Mulder rode him faster and faster, until Skinner bellowed loudly and came, his cock spurting and spurting deep within Mulder's bowels.

Mulder was so aroused by Skinner coming that he came himself, spurting onto Skinner's stomach, his moans muffled by Alex's cock in his mouth. Alex came as well, he'd been on the verge for awhile, and the humming feel of Mulder's moans were too much for him. He roared once and came, his semen rushing in a torrent into Mulder's mouth.

Skinner floated in ecstasy, he had never come more forcefully in his life. He realized that in Mulder's skillful hands, he had been treated to the most incredible sexual experience in his entire life. Unfortunately, Krycek was now blocking his view of his beautiful agent, not that the view of Krycek's ass was an unattractive sight, but Skinner wanted to see Mulder's face. He wanted to make sure Mulder was okay. The A.D. frowned as the assassin sank down on the bed, straddling his muscular chest while he captured Mulder's mouth in a deep, possessive kiss.

Krycek scooted closer to Mulder until their penises and chests touched, he wrapped his arms around Mulder's back hugging him closer as he deepened the kiss. His fingers moved down until he was cupping his lover's buttock and he felt Skinner's large cock still buried inside his lover. Alex traced a finger around Mulder's stretched, taut anus, and Skinner's rock, hard cock.

Skinner growled as he watched the two men kiss. It angered Skinner to see Krycek take such liberties when Mulder was clearly drugged to the gills and didn't know any better. He yanked madly at the restraints holding his arms above his head, he wanted to kill the rat-bastard for taking advantage of Mulder.

Mulder was losing himself in Alex's sweet kiss when he felt the bed shaking violently. He glanced over Alex's shoulder at Skinner. The large man was pulling on the restraints so forcefully that it was only a matter of time before he broke the headboard off the bed. Mulder realized that he needed to distract Skinner, so he could continue to pacify Alex. Mulder squeezed his anal muscles around the large man's cock embedded in his backside. Skinner's eyes bulged out, and he tossed his head back, crying out in pleasure. Mulder whispered in Alex's ear while Skinner was distracted. "I want you to play nice, honey. Or you'll be spending Thanksgiving alone."

"Sure, fine, whatever," Alex hissed low into Mulder's ear, while grabbing Skinner's balls and squeezing them hard, causing the large man to buck between pleasure and pain. "However, I want to fuck him. You owe me that much, sweetheart."

"Just don't hurt him," Mulder whispered as he pulled off Skinner's cock with a wet plopping noise. Skinner's semen ran down his thighs and Mulder sighed loudly, "What a waste. I bet you taste really good, Walt." He smiled sweetly at the large man's flabbergasted expression.

Skinner's eyebrows arched up in wonderment. What did Krycek put in Mulder's beer and how could he get a case of it? "Mulder, are you okay? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Krycek had stepped off the bed and was no longer between them, so Mulder crawled over Skinner's body and smoothed his hand over the big man's sweaty scalp. "No, I'm fine. I never made love to someone who was bald before. You really are sexy," Mulder purred, diving in to claim Skinner's mouth.

Skinner desperately wanted to pull Mulder closer, but the restraints prevented him. Instead he pushed his tongue into Mulder's mouth, claiming every inch of him.

Krycek didn't know why it angered him to see Skinner kissing his lover, when it didn't bother him much when the large man's cock was up his lover's ass. He promised Fox that he'd play nice, but it wouldn't be very nice if he forgot the toys Fox packed just for Skinner. "Enough already! Fuck, do you want to make me lose my dinner?" Krycek roared loudly.

Mulder pulled away, he had completely forgotten where he was while kissing Skinner.

"Foxy, I want you to untie our beefcake. He's been a bad boy, and I think he needs to be punished for each of his infractions," Krycek said.

"What infractions?" Mulder asked cautiously as he undid the wrist restraints.

Krycek sneered at him. "Number one, voting with the other Assistant Directors to remove you from the X-Files. Number two, assuming your identity to dispose of evidence. Oh, and let's not forget handcuffing me to his balcony to freeze my nuts off."

Skinner's ears perked up. Something wasn't right. "Why the hell do you care why Fox was thrown off the X-files?"

Mulder stared at Krycek in dismay, who couldn't care less. "It shows how spineless and shiftless you are, Walt. All you stand for is Walter S. Skinner. You think I'm a rat, huh, you don't know squat about me, you call me a felon and a traitor but you don't know squat!"

He picked up the fur-lined paddle. "C'mon, over on your stomach, big boy, where you shoulda been from the beginning!"

Skinner lunged for Krycek but Mulder got between them, and all three men fell on the floor. Alex pulled himself free from the frantic heap of men and stood up. "Can dish it out but can't take it, Skinner, huh? Come on, on your stomach, the big A.D.'s been a naughty boy and it's payup time!"

Skinner was fit to kill. Why in heaven's name was this man provoking him so? What motivated him to do such a thing in the first place? He couldn't entirely regret it, since he finally got to fuck his sweet Fox, but the malicious needling made him see red, and he wanted to break Krycek's neck, regardless of the consequences.

He hated not having control. He wanted his life back, and then he wanted to kill Krycek.

He felt a soft touch on his arm. It was Mulder. "Do as he says, Walter, it'll be okay. He just wants his perverted bit of fun," he said, glaring up at Alex.

Skinner sighed. Reluctantly he got up and flopped onto the bed, stomach and chest spread horizontally across it with his butt on the side. Both men practically smacked their lips in appreciation at the luscious, tempting sight of Skinner's large, muscular ass thrust out so invitingly at them.

Krycek reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out a large dildo. Suddenly feeling slightly solicitous, he said, "Foxy, hand me the lube!"

Mulder handed it to him. As much as he was concerned about Skinner, he was incredibly aroused, and the thought of watching Alex insert the large dildo into the muscular ass turned him on. To his credit, Alex was fairly gentle with it, he observed, easing it in centimeter by centimeter, stopping when Skinner exclaimed as if he were hurting him.

"S'okay, Walter-baby, we've got lots of time," Alex said, patting his ass soothingly.

"Fuck you, you bastard!" Skinner spat out with effort.

Alex couldn't help chuckling. "Wrong party getting fucked here, Walter, but that's okay!" He proceeded to push the dildo in.

Once it was in, Mulder thought he would pass out with lust at the sight of that large, muscular ass penetrated, the buttocks spread wide, by the oversized dildo. He moaned aloud as he gazed at the sight.

The moan got Skinner's attention. He turned and looked at the agent. "Mulder, get on the bed!" he ordered.

Mulder scrambled to comply. "Face me," Skinner commanded. When he came near, Skinner grabbed him so his cock was aimed right at Skinner's face.

"Walter—"

"Shut up. That's an order!" Skinner retorted. He didn't know if he would ever get another chance like this one, and he was determined to experience it to the fullest, in spite of Krycek's evil manipulations.

Krycek picked up the paddle. It was very easy to spank Skinner when he was initiating sucking off his lover. "Skinner, I'll go easy on you, I'll only give you ten. But it'll be with my mechanical arm! Foxy, you can count them as I go."

He drew back, and soon a loud, smacking sound filled the room. "One," Mulder reluctantly responded as Skinner cried out, and then "Ahhh!" as the A.D. took his cock into his mouth.

The second smack hit. "Two," Mulder ground out with effort. He could feel Skinner flinch with each blow, but continue to suck him, and it was wonderful.

It felt like an eternity before they reached the final blows. Toward the end, Skinner was flinching more violently and muffled moans were emanating from the burly A.D. but he never stopped sucking Mulder, and by the last blow, Mulder was coming, crying out "WALTERRRR!" unable to hold out any longer. He then collapsed onto Skinner's back, totally spent, kissing and licking his back soothingly.

Krycek dropped the paddle and whipped the dildo out so fast Skinner cried out in alarm. The A.D.'s magnificent ass now glowed a satisfying red. Grabbing the lube, he said, "Get ready for the fucking of your life, Skinner!"

Skinner laid his head down in Mulder's lap and nuzzled at the agent's flaccid penis, his own cock was hard and pressing into the mattress. He was humiliated that Mulder was seeing him debased in such a fashion by their enemy. Skinner gritted his teeth to stifle a whimper as he felt the head of Krycek's cock against his stretched opening. It surprised him when Krycek pushed gently into him, he had been prepared for a forceful entry, payback for early slights and betrayals. Mulder's fingers caressed his bald head, and the agent murmured soothingly to him as Krycek started to thrust in and out. It had been decades since he had last been fucked, and the feeling of being filled was wonderful. He had to remind himself that this wasn't his choice, he was being raped, as Krycek's cock stroked pleasurably over his prostate with each upward thrust, driving his rampant erection into the mattress.

Mulder watched the look of rapture on Krycek's face as he started to thrust harder and faster into Skinner's ass. This hadn't been part of their plan. The wrongness suddenly struck Mulder. He appealed with his eyes for his lover to stop. Krycek saw the unhappiness in Mulder's eyes and knew that his lover thought they had gone too far, and as he felt himself about to come, he pulled out and shot his seed over Skinner's ass and back.

Skinner moaned, feeling Krycek's warm semen on his skin. He was mortified by the pleasure he had been made to feel at the hands of his enemy, and angered that he was still rock hard. Skinner pushed his cock into the mattress as he desperately tried to come, too. It was just like the rat-bastard to leave him on the edge.

Krycek flipped Skinner on his back and sank between his legs, taking Skinner's large cockhead quickly into his hot mouth, he started orally pleasuring the large man. Skinner's eyes rolled back as got the second most incredible blow job of his life all in one night. It almost made up for Krycek's earlier abuse. Almost. He would be hard pressed to say who had the better technique, Krycek or Mulder. Skinner chuckled, imagining himself holding up numbered signs with a 9.3 for use of tongue, 9.8 for depth. His arms went around Mulder's body as his agent started kissing him again. Skinner's hips thrust upward into Krycek's mouth while his tongue thrust into Mulder's tasty mouth, he ran his hands up and down Mulder's back relishing the feel of the taut muscles and hot flesh. Now that he had Mulder, he had no intention of ever giving him up.

Mulder's mouth captured Skinner's scream as he came explosively into Krycek's talented mouth.

Krycek pulled off Skinner's cock, giving the head one final affectionate lick. He climbed tiredly onto the bed and grabbed Mulder's arm, dragging roughly him away from Skinner. Krycek laid down and pulled Mulder into his arms, kissing him amorously and sharing the taste of Skinner's come with him.

"Mm, you really do taste delicious, Walter," Mulder said temporarily pulling his mouth from Krycek's, then diving back in, he kissed his lover for all that he was worth.

Skinner watched the two men exhaustedly, he hated Krycek and would love nothing better than to return the favor and ream the crap out of him. He yawned finding it hard to keep his eyes open, he scooted over until he was touching Mulder's flesh. Skinner closed his eyes and fell into a deep, sated sleep.

After Skinner started snoring, Mulder looked angrily up at his lover. "So what the hell was all that about?"

Alex looked at him impassively. "What do you mean?"

"Berating Skinner like that, paddling and humiliating him! Fucking him! That wasn't part of the game plan!"

"It may not have been part of your game plan, Foxy baby, but—"

"Stop calling me that!" Mulder tried to get up off the bed and away from his lover when Alex pulled him back.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you, Mulder!" Alex said in a soft, menacing tone.

Mulder turned and looked at him. "Alex, you can't threaten me. I don't understand you. I love you, and yet tonight you definitely overstepped the line, again and again. What are you planning, to threaten me with telling Skinner this whole thing was my idea?"

Alex dropped his eyes guiltily. Mulder reached over to him and lifted his face up so he was forced to look at him. "You don't trust me not to leave you, do you?"

Instead of spitting out an angry threat, Alex sighed. "I'm sorry, baby, I really am. I didn't mean to hurt you. You just made me so jealous. And you don't know Skinner like I do—"

"I don't care what you know. Have you ever considered that I see the good side because that's what he intends to be?"

Alex pulled his head out of Mulder's hands. He stood up from the bed. He chuckled as he looked down at Skinner's sleeping form. "Whatever he is, he is one hot, hot number! Do you think he'd be up for a repeat?"

"I doubt it!"

"Look, Foxy, I'm leaving. I don't think it's a good idea for me to be around here when King Walter wakes up, I'll see you back in D.C. later. Now, I want you to go into the other bedroom and sleep, and in the morning act real shy and embarrassed about the whole thing and keep Skinner at arm's length. Don't get it on with him again. You've had your fling, and now it's over." Alex declared, gathering up his clothes.

Mulder snorted sarcastically. "Just like that, huh?"

"Yeah, just like that. Remember what I said about consequences... well, they'll be plenty if Skinner fucks you again, I mean it." Instead of looking menacing, however, Alex merely looked forlorn and tired, like a lost little boy.

Mulder felt a pang of remorse. It was clear that this was a person who had been dealt so many blows in life that he couldn't have confidence in even the smallest bit of happiness that came his way. He stood up and embraced his absolutely maddening lover. "Alex, baby, you're my one and only. I love you. Don't worry, everything's going to be okay."

"I'll never let you go."

"I don't want you to. Come on, let's get you out of here, if you're going. It won't be long before I have to put on my 'Christ, was I drunk last night, I don't remember a thing' act for Skinner, and I don't want you throwing me any more curve balls!" Mulder sighed, walking with him to the door.

At the door, they embraced and kissed each other deeply. "I don't know how you put up with me," Alex admitted ruefully as they pulled apart.

"C'mon, we're made for each other!" Mulder smiled, making Alex chuckle softly.

With one last lustful glance at Skinner's sleeping nude form, Alex turned to leave.

"Have fun with Dr. Moriarty!" he said to Mulder as he left, making Mulder shake his head with disbelief as he watched Alex walk down the hall.

xx

Skinner groaned and opened his eyes in the darkened bedroom, he shivered. The cool air-conditioned room brought goosebumps to his flesh. He wondered where he was and why he was naked. He sat up on the bed, and his ass throbbed painfully as the memories came flooding back to him. Skinner sprang up from the bed. Turning on the light, he looked around for Mulder. If Krycek harmed him, he would kill the bastard slowly. He hurried through the living room and rushed into the other bedroom turning on the light. Mulder appeared to be soundly asleep snuggled under the blankets. Skinner walked quietly up to the bed, not wanting to disturb Mulder if in fact he was asleep and not injured.

The A.D. kneeled gingerly beside the bed and studied Mulder's beautiful face. He placed two fingers on Mulder's throat and felt his pulse. It was steady and strong. Skinner had been concerned that whatever drug Krycek had given Mulder might have had some weird side-effects. He tenderly brushed the bangs off Mulder's forehead and bent down and kissed his temple. Skinner lifted the blanket and studied Mulder's body for signs of bruises or other abuse. He couldn't believe that he had fallen asleep and left Mulder in the hands of that sadistic bastard. His eyes grazed hungrily over the young man's chest, licking his lips as he studied Mulder's dusty rose-colored nipples. His gaze traveled down to Mulder's flat stomach and the hair leading from below his bellybutton to his groin, his penis laid resting against his thigh in a halo of soft pubic hair. Skinner's cock hardened as he took in the younger man's perfection, sighing forlornly he lowered the blankets and tucked them around Mulder. There would be other times for them to explore each others bodies, once Mulder was over the effects of the drug. As soon as Mulder woke up, they'd sit down and discuss their newly-discovered relationship.

Skinner stood and left the bedroom turning off the light as he walked out the door, heading back into his own room he walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He hated to wash the smell of Mulder off his skin, but it was mingled with Krycek's scent and the dry semen on his back was making his skin itchy. He scowled angrily remembering that green-eyed demon's cock up his ass. He hated the pleasure that it had brought him, he felt dirty. Skinner closed his eyes as he stepped under the spray and remembered Fox riding his cock, that delicious tight sheath squeezing and gripping him just right. Then he recalled sight of the young man's lush lips wrapped around his cock, and the feel of Fox's fingers massaging his prostate. Mulder had been so skilled at sexually pleasuring him. Skinner was looking forward to the next time and grinned, realizing that they had four whole days and nights together. This night had been both heaven and hell, he was touched by an angel and scorched by a demon. Skinner went back to the image of Mulder riding his cock. "And what an angel," he sighed, stroking his cock.

The shower running had awoken Mulder, who rolled over on his side and fumbled tiredly around for his watch on the night stand. He picked it up and squeezed the button on the side illuminating the numbers. Five o'clock in the morning. Too early. He held the slim, Rolex watch a moment longer, it had been a birthday present from Alex. It was the best birthday present he'd ever received, not for its extravagance, but for the inscription on the back. 'My love for you is timeless. A.' It had been the first time either of them had told the other he loved him. Mulder clutched tightly to the watch like it was a life preserver as his mind turned to Walter Skinner. It had been a mistake to act on his fantasy, he should never have gotten Alex involved in his obsession. Even worse, he enjoyed Skinner's arms around him, the taste and smell of the large man. It was going to make spending the next four days and nights in that man's presence hell. He looked up at the dark ceiling, searching for the sprinkler, wondering if Alex had installed a video camera. He set the watch down and rolled on his stomach and tried to fall back to sleep, but images of Skinner's naked body in the shower kept intruding.

Skinner stepped out of the shower and dried himself, he knew he wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, so he brushed his teeth and shaved. He'd review the agenda for their team-building seminar. It would be only classroom exercises. Doctor Moriarty's second seminar involved wilderness survival. Maybe he'd have Kimberly sign him and Mulder up for that one in three months.

He went back to the second bedroom and was surprised to see Mulder's eyes open and gazing up at him. They locked glances for a minute, and then Skinner stepped forward, full of concern.

"Fox, how are you feeling?"

Mulder groaned inwardly. He now had to put on the shy act when Skinner was dripping wet from a shower, a miniscule towel wrapped around his middle! "I'm—uh, okay, I guess," he whispered, looking away from Skinner as if he were embarrassed.

Skinner walked over to the bed. "It's okay, you've got nothing to be ashamed of. That monster drugged you, last night you weren't yourself."

Mulder tried to evince rage but was too tired and actually just felt deflated. "I can't believe what went on here last night, Skinner, it was like something out of Kafka."

Skinner cleared his throat. "Well, as much as I want to kill that bastard Krycek, I can't say I regret all of it. Some of it was heaven. And I got the feeling you felt the same. Am I right?"

When Mulder still wouldn't look at him, Skinner reached down and forced his chin up to look at him. Mulder cursed himself for being the biggest scum on earth when he saw the kindly expression in Skinner's eyes.

Before he could say anything, Mulder said, "Walter, I'm sorry, but I'm more than a bit confused right now. I feel like things got pretty out of control last night, and I really need some time to regroup in a major way. It was like living some bizarre out of body experience. If it's okay, I'd like to be by myself for awhile, and get ready for our seminar today."

"Ah—sure, Mulder. Take as long as you need," Skinner sighed and headed for the door.

Mulder stared at his slumped shoulders. "Sir." He realized that he couldn't just let Skinner leave, at least without letting him know up front that they could never have sex again or anything else.

Skinner stopped and looked back hopefully at Mulder who was sitting up in bed.

"Sir, it's not that I didn't enjoy being with you. I did, more than I want to admit. However, you have to know that I've been seeing someone who means more to me than anyone has ever meant in my entire life," Mulder said, looking down at the pattern on the bedcover and feeling like a total scumbag.

Skinner could swear he felt his heart stop. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that, Mulder."

"You have nothing to apologize for, sir. This wasn't your fault, you didn't know." Mulder chewed his lip silently cursing himself, idiot, it was your fault, you and your stupid fantasies.

"Agent Mulder, I'm going to get dressed and go down for breakfast. I'll see you at the seminar later," Skinner said hurriedly. He couldn't allow Mulder to see the tears in his eyes, he hadn't cried since Sharon's funeral.

Mulder dropped his head in his hands, sighing miserably. God, he was such a jerk to have done this to someone as honorable as Skinner. How was he going to look the man in his eye again? He swung his long legs out of bed and decided to go for a run. The sun was just coming up outside. Mulder pulled on his sleeveless sweat shirt and sweatpants, lacing up his sneakers and clipping his gun to the back of his sweat pants. He'd been in such a hurry to get out of the suite that he forgot his watch on the night stand.

Skinner just finished dressing in his suit when he heard the front door to their suite close. He walked out into the living room and looked around, then glanced into the second bedroom. Mulder was no longer in bed. He cautiously entered the room and checked the bathroom. Skinner knew that his agent liked jogging so he surmised that was what Mulder was doing. He walked over to the unmade bed and sat, pulling Mulder's pillow to him, he buried his face in it and breathed in Mulder's scent. Then he violently tossed the pillow away from him. He wanted Mulder so badly it hurt! How come he hadn't been aware that Mulder was seeing someone, unless it was Dana Scully? Who else would mean more to Mulder than her? Skinner stood to leave when he noticed the watch laying face down on the night stand. The inscription on the back drew his hand to pick it up. Reading it, he was more baffled than ever, who was 'A'? So, it wasn't Scully who Mulder was seeing.

He put the watch back down like he found it. If it wasn't Scully then maybe he still had a chance with Mulder. Skinner couldn't just give him up, not after having the best damn sex in his life with the most beautiful and intelligent man he'd ever known. Skinner was determined to find out who 'A' was and win Mulder away from this person.

xx

Five Days Later Ronald Reagan National Airport Washington, DC

"Well, Mulder, I'm glad our flight back was less arduous than the one out to San Francisco," Skinner said as they disembarked from the plane.

The rest of their stay had passed fairly uneventfully. In spite of Mulder's scorn, the seminar had turned out to be an interesting and informative experience, with opportunities for role play and oral participation. Skinner and he actually got to demonstrate one of their standard interactions, to the delight of the class, with Skinner acting as if he could barely contain his temper when presented with one of Mulder's expense reports. The two of them were the darlings of the teacher, who turned out to be a woman, and the rest of the class. Mulder had to blush when he thought of what the class didn't know, which was a lot... the events of the night they arrived in San Francisco... how to work effectively with others indeed!

A few times Skinner had tried to talk about their night together, but Mulder would adroitly change the subject. It was an effort, but he tried his damnedest to steer them back onto the path of boss/employee relationship that existed before the blighted trip to San Francisco. Finally, Mulder had to tell Skinner that he was determined to put the whole experience behind them.

Not that it wasn't costing him anything. The few times he spotted Skinner coming out of the shower, his magnificent torso glistening, droplets trickling down his huge pecs and biceps, Mulder was sorely tempted to throw caution to the winds and jump the A.D. However, he knew what would happen if Alex found out, and he was guilt-ridden enough for hurting them both to begin with to act any more selfishly. He still didn't know if Alex had installed video cameras in the rooms, it certainly wasn't unlikely.

Now they were at the airport waiting for their baggage. Mulder was eager to get home and resume his life. It would be a great challenge to forget about Skinner; his gloriously sexy body, his huge cock, the way he cried out when he came. His tenderness and warmth when he was fucking Mulder, the sight of his magnificent ass spread apart by the dildo, reddened by the paddling... but it was a challenge Mulder was determined to meet.

"Agent Mulder, do you need a lift home?" Skinner asked as he picked up his bag. They had traveled to the airport together on the way out, having both been in the office at the time. Skinner hoped that he could use the time alone with Mulder to convince him to resume a relationship with him. He was determined not to let Mulder go that easily, other relationship or not. Sooner or later, he would convince Mulder that they belonged together, and Mulder would be back in his bed again.

Mulder gave him a sideways glance, almost as if he realized what Skinner was plotting. "No thank you, sir, I think I'll take a cab."

"Agent Mulder—"

"Look, Walter, it's really nice of you, but I think it's better we not subject ourselves to any more—uh, possibly compromising situations? Don't you think?" Mulder looked at him, his eyes pleading with him to understand. He was treading on thin ice, and he knew it.

Skinner sighed. "It's only a ride home, Fox."

"I know, I know. But let's give it a rest, for awhile, shall we?"

Skinner looked at him stoically. He had not an intention in the world of "letting it rest." However, he decided to cut Mulder some slack for the moment. "Okay, Mulder, have it your way. I'll see you in the office Monday."

Mulder exhaled in relief as he watched the A.D. head off to the parking deck. Suddenly a strange bearded and long-haired man appeared at his side.

"Peace baby."

Mulder flinched in annoyance and then looked up to see his rascally lover beaming at him.

"Peace, I wish," Mulder sighed, hugging the young man and resting his head on Alex's shoulder. People moved away from the strange couple. "Alex, next time I ever suggest doing such an idiotic thing, I want you to restrain me to the bed until I come to my senses."

"Fox, I've never been able to stop you from doing what you want before, and I doubt chaining you to the bed would be enough to stop you. C'mon, sweetheart, I have dinner warming in the oven for you, then I'll give you a nice relaxing massage," Alex said, smiling at Mulder's shocked expression.

"You cooked for me, after what I put you through?"

"You proved to me that you do love me, Fox. I didn't think that you did, well, not as much as I love you." Alex took his hand and led him outside to the parking ramp where his car was.

"Where was it hidden?" Mulder asked when they stopped next to Alex's car.

"Smoke detector in the living room."

They climbed in, and Alex drove the car out of the parking ramp.

"So, you didn't get any shots of us having sex with Skinner in the bedroom," Mulder sighed, relieved. He didn't want any more reminders of what an asshole he had been.

"Unfortunately no, no mementos, " Alex chuckled. "However, I did get some excellent shots of you trying to avoid any contact with the surly bastard! Must have been tough for you," he smiled slyly as he steered the car onto the freeway.

Mulder reached over and removed the wig and tossed it into the back seat. He leaned closer and smoothed his fingers through Alex's messy hair, then reached down and gently peeled off the fake beard. "To tell you the truth, it was. However, each time I was tempted, I thought of your beautiful face. Alex, honey, sex with Skinner was magnificent, but it doesn't compare to the love I have for you. I really am sorry for what I put you through, it was wrong of me."

"That's okay, Fox. Believe me, I highly enjoyed my opportunity to put that pompous ass in his place, so to speak!" Krycek said with a smirk as he exited the busy freeway. He cursed as they merged into D.C. afternoon rush hour traffic.

Mulder looked closely at his lover. "Alex, why do you hate Skinner so much?"

"It's a long story, Fox. Let's just say that at one time Skinner was CGB Spender's lackey, but he got out leaving me behind as the sacrificial lamb."

"Alex, if that were so, then Skinner switched sides and became a supporter of the X-Files, I don't find anything wrong with that, or see how he could have altered the decisions you made for yourself."

"Fox, the bastard is only out for himself. If it came to a choice between protecting his own hide or yours, believe me, he'd hang you out to dry. However, I've already proved that much to you with the nanocytes," Krycek argued, pulling into the alley next to the warehouse where that housed his loft apartment.

Mulder pursed his lips thoughtfully. There was something that Alex still wasn't telling him. "Were you and Skinner ever lovers?"

Alex looked at him as if he was out of his mind. "Hell no! Skinner was the one who recruited me to work for them. I was so fucking green, Fox, I really thought that I was helping to protect our country! I didn't know that I was on the wrong side until it was too late." Alex sighed, closing his eyes. "I called Skinner the night after you figured out that I was really there to spy on you. I wanted out. He wouldn't help me, he accused me of helping them abduct Scully, and said that if I ever showed my face in town again he'd have me arrested."

"Alex, maybe Skinner didn't work as closely to CGB Spender or the consortium as you assumed."

"Fox, the point is Skinner knew I was innocent. He was the one who called me into a meeting with CGB Spender and introduced us. He knew that I was only in that position because of him, and he left me to take the fall. I lost any chance for a real life because of him."

Mulder reached over and pulled Alex into an embrace, squeezing him tightly. He kissed behind his ear as he murmured soothingly, "I'm sorry, Alex. We'll work together at clearing your name and taking those bastards down." Mulder kissed down the side of Alex's jaw until he came to lips. "I love you, Alex," he purred, claiming the younger man's pert lips in a deep kiss.

Krycek wrapped his arms around Mulder and kissed him back passionately. What would he ever do without him? Mulder had been the only source of light in his otherwise dark life. They were going to need each other to survive the coming fight with the aliens and consortium.

Across the street from the alley, a black Lexus was parked. The bald-headed driver gazed at the two men making out in the car in utter disbelief. He had spotted Mulder in the passenger seat of the old Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme as it entered the ramp to the freeway but couldn't see the driver. He decided to follow his agent at a distance to see who he was with, and now here he sat staring at Mulder making out with Alex Krycek as if they were two lovesick teenagers.

His blood boiled when he realized what this meant. Mulder had been in on it with Krycek. It had all been some twisted sex game to the two of them. Skinner saw red as he watched the two men climb out of the car with their arms wrapped affectionately around each other's waist and enter the building. Lust and anger swirled in a potent brew in his mind. "We'll see who has the last laugh, Mulder!" he growled, pulling away from the curb and into traffic, already plotting his revenge.

xx

Part II: Skinner Shoves Back

purplefox@usfamily.net
Cerulean_Blue@juno.com

When Push Comes to Shove
Authors: Cerulean Blue and Jo B.
E-mail addresses: Cerulean_Blue@juno.com and purplefox@usfamily.net
Rating: NC-17
Keywords: M/K M/Sk Sk/K M/Sk/K SLASH Rape
Disclaimer: The X-Files are the property Chris Carter, 1013 productions and Fox Broadcasting.
Summary: AU Story. Sometimes it is not always wise to make your fantasies a reality.
Authors Notes: This story was written for Ter/ma's November challenge.
Feedback is always welcome. Any constructive suggestions are appreciated.
WARNING! This story contains explicit Sex/Romance between two or more men. Turn back now, if the subject matter offends you.
WARNING! This story contains non-consensual sex that may offend some readers. If you are one of them don't read any further; we don't want to hear from you!
Okay to Archive: please ask first.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]