Go to notes and disclaimers


When Push Comes to Shove II
by Jo B and Cerulean Blue


Skinner Shoves Back


5:30 AM
Outside Mulder's Apartment Building

AD Skinner frowned as he watched Mulder exit from his apartment building for his customary early morning run. He was sitting in his black Lexus parked half a block up the street, stealthily watching and admiring the agent's form as he broke into a run, his long legs letting him gather speed quickly.

It had been two weeks since their ill-fated trip to San Francisco. Mulder and his lover Krycek had taken advantage of Skinner's vulnerability, the hold Krycek had over him with the nanocytes, and forced him into a bizarre ménage a trois that included Krycek fucking Skinner twice, once with an uncomfortably enormous dildo. Skinner had not known that Mulder was involved with Krycek, thinking at the time that he was just as much of a victim as himself, and had even felt protective towards the stunning agent. He was incredibly attracted to Mulder, and a part of him had been glad that he had been forced into a sexual situation with him, hoping for a permanent relationship with him after the experience was over. When he had found out that Mulder and Krycek were lovers, having followed them from the airport after returning to DC, he had felt bitterly betrayed indeed.

Now he sat in his car, plotting his revenge. His lust for Mulder had merged with fury at his betrayal, becoming an explosive combination that threatened to overwhelm his reason. He wanted Mulder all the more fiercely, but this driving passion was no longer tempered with kindness and concern for the agent. As far as Skinner was concerned, Mulder was no better than a devious slut, a selfish, master manipulator who deserved the harshest form of revenge or discipline that he could possibly invoke upon the agent. And Skinner was determined to see that he got it!

He scowled angrily as he watched Mulder's form disappear into the early morning mist. Skinner put his car in drive and pulled away from the curve turning on his headlights. It was Saturday, and he had a lot of work to get done this weekend. He drove on the Parkway heading toward Baltimore.

Twenty-two years ago in 1977 when he was a young rookie FBI agent, he had worked on a grizzly serial murder case. The killer would pick up prostitutes in Baltimore, D.C., and Annapolis. He would then torture and kill them and dump their headless corpses into Chesapeake Bay. It had been a long grueling case before they finally tracked the killer to an isolated house just outside the small town of Cape Haven on Chesapeake Bay. The killer, Mr. Gideon Gregor, still had a victim chained in the basement of his house when the FBI task force arrived. The basement was a nightmarish torture chamber with the heads of his victims proudly displayed like prized trophies in large mason jars filled with formaldehyde.

Skinner shook his head, trying to clear the thoughts of Gregor from it as he steered his car onto the highway going to Cape Haven. He could still recall the smell of death and vomit from that day over two decades ago. The crime scene hadn't affected him like it had the other agents, he had seen worse in Nam. The town was located only twenty-five minutes from Baltimore and fifty-five minutes from D.C. The house itself was a beautiful old Colonial built in 1862, with detailed craftsmanship. Mr. Gregor had been a carpenter and had totally renovated of the house. One year after his conviction, Mr. Gregor's family put the house up for sale. It sat unsold for two years, and the price kept dropping. No one wanted to purchase a house with such a sordid history. However, Skinner had fallen in love with the house, which sat on a cliff overlooking the bay, but even he was hesitant to purchase it. Not because of the killings that had occurred there, but for the way it would look for a FBI agent to purchase such an infamous property. He had hopes of becoming an Assistant Director one day, and his superiors would frown on such a scandalous purchase. When the price dropped to forty-five thousand dollars, Skinner couldn't resist. It was priced a quarter of what a house that size and location sold for in 1980. He purchased it under his mother's maiden name, with hopes that when he retired from the FBI he'd spend the remainder of his years in the quiet community of Cape Haven. His wife of one year had not been happy that he had bought the property without telling her, and Sharon had flat out refused to ever live there.

No one knew about his property, not the FBI, not the consortium. He paid the taxes and insurance through an escrow account set up by his attorney. He'd hired a local landscaping company to maintain the grounds in the spring and summer, and a cleaning service that stopped out twice a month. It would be the perfect place to bring Mulder to teach that pretty bastard what a mistake he'd made by messing with one Walter Sergei Skinner. Skinner's hands tightened the steering wheel as he thought of Mulder, of those sexy lips, beautiful eyes, and long legs. He was going to teach the deceiving slut a lesson that he would never forget.

xx

Mulder finished his run and returned to his apartment. He missed Alex. His lover had been gone a week, checking out a lead on the alien rebels' base. Mulder stripped out of his sweats and turned on the shower. He stood in front of the toilet bowl and emptied his bladder. Scully was pissed at him. She wasn't buying that his girlfriend was away on business. He was going to have to come clean with Scully and tell her about him and Alex, and hope that she didn't shoot him again. One bright spot was that Skinner was behaving like their night of forced sex together never happened. Mulder had been worried that Skinner would want to talk about it, and all that Mulder wanted to do was forget it ever happened. Forget about how incredible it felt to kiss Skinner while being filled with Skinner's enormous cock.

Mulder climbed into the shower and reached for the container of bath and shower gel, which he squirted into a washcloth. He lathered up his groin and reached back to clean his ass, he wished for the umpteenth time that Alex was there with him.

Krycek quietly opened Mulder's apartment door and stepped inside. He smiled when he heard the shower running. Krycek locked the door and started stripping out of his grime-covered clothes. He had spent the last two days on the road, sleeping in his car at truck stops. He wanted a shower almost as badly as he wanted to fuck Mulder. He cautiously approached the bathroom, already imagining the sight of Mulder's lithe body as it was pelted with the warm water and mist. He opened the door and saw Mulder's elegant, long back facing him as he washed himself in the shower.

As he opened the shower door, Mulder jumped and turned around. "Jesus! Alex, you scared the shit out of me!"

"Sorry, babe, I couldn't resist. You looked so inviting that I thought I'd join you!" Krycek laughed.

Mulder shook his head in resignation. His lover seemed to do whatever he pleased, to hell with the consequences, consequences that he had warned Mulder so pointedly about before their escapade with Skinner. "Well, come on in, the water's fine!" he smiled, taking in Krycek's beautiful body at a glance.

Krycek entered the shower and picked up Mulder's washcloth, starting to wash him with the easy intimacy of a longtime lover. "Have I missed anything since I've been gone?"

"No, not much. Work's been okay, no great shakes. Scully's pissed at me for worming out of her couplesy dinner invitations. She wants to meet you."

Krycek snorted. "That'll be a stitch! How are you going to break the news to her?"

Mulder sighed. "I really don't know. She won't take the news well, believe me."

"Just make sure you tell her when she doesn't have her gun on her."

"Yeah, right," Mulder responded with a feeble smile as the warm mist wafted around him. "As far as Skinner goes, he's been acting as if everything's normal, like we never slept together, never had our little threesome in San Fran."

"That's the way it should be," Krycek said lightly, but his eyes were like daggers. "Hope you're not disappointed."

"No, not really. I just find it puzzling, he kept nudging me the week we spent together at the Harrington, and then wanted to drive me home from the airport, but now he barely spends any time alone with me, and when he does, it's all business," Mulder responded.

"Sounds like you're disappointed. Foxy—"

"I said not to call me that! I'm not disappointed, Alex, for godsakes, you're a bit too fucking jealous, don't you think? Why did you agree to go along with it in the first place if you were so jealous?" Mulder exclaimed, frustrated with his lover's possessiveness.

"I already explained that to you."

"A damn poor explanation, if you ask me. However, I'm just mentioning it because I think it's strange, that's all. I don't have the desire to fend him off, believe me, but it isn't like Skinner to drop something so easily," Mulder said.

Krycek put the washcloth down in the soapdish and reached over to hold Mulder's face. He kissed him tenderly. "As much as I think you're dynamite, lover, I don't think it's odd for Skinner to desist when you laid down the law. You're his employee, after all, and the whole situation's precarious for him. He could get nailed big time, baby, and like I said, when it comes to saving his own skin, our man Skinner is only out for himself."

"Alex—"

"Sshhh. I didn't come here to talk about the big, bad A.D." Krycek said. "I came here to see you." He leaned over and kissed Mulder deeply and slowly, in the midst of the torrent of water, reaching around to seize and knead his perfect buttocks.

Mulder sighed and melted in his arms. He then gripped Krycek around his neck and kissed him back hard, rubbing his groin back and forth against Krycek's until they were both unbearably hard, and panting into each other's mouths.

Krycek reached between their two bodies and started stroking their cocks together, hard and fast. Neither man had had sex in a week, so all it took was several firm strokes and they were both coming, and screaming out their passion. They leaned into each other to keep from falling.

"Hmm, that was nice, hon," Mulder murmured huskily into Krycek's ear. After a couple of minutes, he pushed away and stood on shaky legs. Mulder caressed Krycek's cheek, his fingers scraping over a four-day growth of beard. "Pass me the shampoo, Alex, I'll wash your hair for you, while you get that trail dust off."

"Are you implying that I'm dirty?" Krycek grinned.

"Filthy—and battered," Mulder said, noticing the cuts and bruises for the first time. "How did you get this big bruise on your hip, and those cuts and bruises on your legs?"

"I fell," Krycek replied pensively. Handing the shampoo to Mulder, he backed under the spray to get his hair wet.

Mulder picked up the washcloth and passed it to him, standing behind Alex he squeezed some shampoo into his hand and started washing his hair. "Explain fell to me, Alex?"

Krycek really didn't like talking about this part of his life with Mulder, but he knew his lover wouldn't be satisfied until he found out what happened. "I was being chased across a rocky terrain in New Mexico, it was nighttime, and I wasn't able to see very well. I ended up stepping on some loose gravel and falling down a steep hill." Krycek chuckled bitterly. "I did evade my pursuers though."

"You're lucky you didn't break your leg or your neck!" Mulder growled.

Krycek rinsed his head under the spray. "I'm a big boy, Fox. I can take care of myself!"

"I want to go with you next time, you need someone to watch your back," Mulder argued.

"Here use this and wash it," Krycek growled, tossing him the washcloth.

Mulder sighed; squirting some shower gel on it, he started washing his lover's long back and ass. "Alex, if anything ever happened to you I wouldn't want to go on living. You have become my life. I've never been happier than when we are together," he said softly, trailing kisses down Alex's back as he washed, trying to convince him to take him with next time.

Krycek softened. "I'm sorry, Fox. I didn't mean to snap at you. You have your job at the FBI to think about, and I don't want you to jeopardize it by going on covert missions with me."

"I can quit my job. You mean more to me than it does."

Krycek turned and grasped his lover's shoulders roughly. "No! Sweetheart, I need you on the inside. If we are going to defeat them, you have to stay where you are and fight them legally."

Mulder sighed, resting his forehead against Alex's, and reluctantly accepting that their fight against the aliens was more important than their happiness. "You know I hate it when you're right." He turned off the water and stepped out of the bathtub, handing Krycek a towel. "God, Alex, for once in my life I would love to be selfish! To find a nice quiet place to live where there weren't any aliens, no government conspiracies, no X-Files. Just you, me, naked on a hot, white sandy beach."

"Problem is you're not selfish, Fox. You couldn't leave the world to its fate."

"No more than you could, Alex," Mulder murmured, wrapping his arms around Alex and hugging him tight.

Alex rubbed Mulder's long back soothingly and kissed his cheek. "We're both saps," he said, pulling away. "I'm going to shave. I'll give anything for a hot cup of coffee, Fox."

"I'll put on a fresh pot. Have you eaten? I have eggs and English muffins."

"Mm sounds good. Can I borrow some clean clothes?"

"You don't have to ask, Alex, just help yourself. You know where everything is," Mulder said, walking into his bedroom, he pulled on some clean sweatpants. Now that he had decided to tell Scully about his relationship with Alex, he was determined to get it out of the way. After breakfast he'd call Scully and invite her out to dinner in some public place where she wouldn't have the nerve to cause too much of a scene, he hoped.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
9:00 am

Skinner put the last box in the upstairs master bedroom's closet. He had a four-poster king-sized bed and decided it would be where he would keep Mulder. He had a chain long enough to reach the master bathroom from the bed. He had considered moving a cot into the basement and chaining Mulder by his ankle to one of the bolts still in the wall from Gregor's torture-chamber. However, even he wasn't that cruel, no matter how much Mulder deserved to be treated like a dog.

Besides, he wanted to be comfortable when he had sex with Mulder and the basement wasn't comfortable, far from it. It was always unusually cold even in the middle summer. The cleaning service had flat out refused to clean down there, saying none of their employees would go down into the basement. He had hired painters to prime, seal, and paint the cement floor in the basement, wanting to cover up the bloodstains that had seeped into the porous cement. But, even with the oil-based, dark, gray paint the bloodstains still seeped through, it gave even him the chills to look at them. Next summer he'd try a dark green paint on the floor. The only time he went down there anyway was to check the furnace. The laundry was off the large country kitchen.

Skinner looked over the bedroom. He needed to remove all objects other than the oak bed and heavy dresser, and bolt the windows shut. He wasn't too worried about Mulder attracting attention from them, they faced the cliff and no one ever came around to the back of the house, and his nearest neighbor was a quarter of a mile away. Skinner bent down and reached into the box in the closet. Rummaging around, he pulled out a ball gag and paddle. He had picked up many items from a sex shop in Baltimore. He had never purchased bondage equipment before and was even hesitant about going into the store at first. However, he pictured Krycek with that giant dildo and fur-lined paddle, and his inhibition vanished. He wanted to make both Mulder and Krycek pay dearly... first Fox... then the rat-bastard!

xx

9:35 AM
Hoover Building
Skinner's Office

Skinner settled down into his desk chair and quickly surveyed the reports on his desk. All nonsense that could wait for the two weeks he planned to be absent. He looked over Mulder's report on the recent mutilated corpse murders. They had caught the perpetrator as usual, but Mulder had placed himself in danger time and time again, as intimated in Scully's report, meeting with the suspect without her and at one point ditching her in pursuit of the suspect. All customary Mulder behavior, but instead of just getting a headache and bellowing at his errant agent, Skinner had a much more satisfactory plan for dealing with him.

He pressed his intercom. "Kimberly, get Agent Mulder up here, please."

"Yes, sir," his secretary responded.

Within minutes, Mulder appeared at his door, looking slightly puzzled. "You wished to see me, sir?"

Skinner glanced up casually from the documents he was reviewing. "Sit down, Agent Mulder."

Mulder sat himself down with perfect ease. When Skinner peered at him for a long moment, the man didn't even twitch. "Something wrong, sir?"

Yes, there's plenty wrong, Mulder! Skinner fumed silently. And you're going to be making amends beyond your wildest imagination! "Mulder, I've been pretty unhappy with your behavior on recent cases."

"Really?"

"Yes. According to Scully, and often by your own admission, you've placed yourself in danger time and time again. Why do you have a partner, Mulder? To provide back up! And why do you ditch her to pursue suspects on your own? Are you a one-man operation, Agent Mulder? Do you not trust Agent Scully? Because if you don't—"

"That's ridiculous! I trust Scully with my life!" Mulder was aghast at what Skinner was implying. He adored Scully, he trusted her totally, what was he driving at?

"Then why the hell don't you take her with you as back up!" Skinner bellowed so loudly that Mulder jumped in his seat. He was used to Skinner's anger and gruffness, but this was something else.

"When I get tips, or hunches, I can't always reach Scully or wait for her, sir. It would slow me down."

"So would getting shot slow you down, Mulder! Or captured! Or killed!" Skinner ranted. "I am tired, Mulder, of getting these reports. I am bone weary of wondering if I am going to lose a damn, fine agent. I think the stress of these cases is affecting your reason. Therefore I am taking some drastic measures."

Mulder's throat was dry. "Suspension?"

"You caught the suspect, Mulder, do you really think I'd reward you with a suspension without pay?" scoffed Skinner. "No, I am insisting that you take your two weeks vacation, starting now. You never take your vacation, which in itself is no way to continue functioning effectively as an FBI agent. You are not to come in tomorrow. I am fed up, Mulder, I demand that you take this break from your duties to rethink your approach to this job and your integrity as an FBI agent. This sort of self-destructiveness has got to stop. Nothing seems to get through to you, so how about a little enforced absenteeism. I don't want to see you in here for two weeks."

Mulder coughed loudly. Skinner looked at him questioningly. "Integrity as an agent? Do you doubt my integrity, sir?" he asked plaintively.

Skinner stared at him intently for a long moment. Mulder could swear he was looking into his very soul. Finally, Skinner looked away and back down at his paperwork. "I misspoke, Agent Mulder. Your integrity is not in doubt in this situation, but your ability to follow orders and protect yourself in dangerous situations is."

He knows, thought Mulder. Skinner knows that I was behind it!

"Sir—"

"That'll be all, Agent Mulder," Skinner responded without looking up.

"I want to tell—"

"Mulder!" Skinner glared at him ferociously. "If you say one more word, that will be suspension without pay! I'm within my legal rights to do it! Do you understand?"

Skinner greatly enjoyed the way his luscious prey blushed brightly and dropped his gaze in defeat. He really was enchanting, and Skinner wanted him so badly he could taste it. It was a Herculean effort not to grab the naughty agent, throw him over his desk and fuck him senseless.

Silently Mulder got up and walked abruptly out the door. Skinner had to chuckle at the way the agent scurried out like a frightened rabbit. The man who had faced down liver-eating zombies and brain-eating fast-food workers was out the door in a flash when bellowed at by one Walter S. Skinner. He looked just like the guilty, delectable little rabbit he was!

xx

Mulder's mind was awhirl, how had Skinner found out? He turned over all the possibilities in his mind, but none made sense. Skinner couldn't possibly know, but he did. Mulder walked through the door to his basement office in a daze.

Scully looked up from her computer. "Mulder, what's wrong? You're as white as a ghost. Are you sick?" she asked with concern as she stood and walked over to feel his forehead.

"I'm not sick, Scully. Skinner is forcing me to take two weeks of vacation starting now," Mulder said quietly.

"Why?"

Mulder thought about telling Scully the truth, that he and Krycek manipulated Skinner into sex at the seminar in San Francisco, but instead he told her what Skinner told him. "Skinner says that he's not happy with my past performance and wants me to take the time to rethink my approach to the job." Mulder started gathering folders and putting them into a box. At least he could use his vacation time to follow up on leads. His stomach suddenly sank when it occurred to him that he might not be coming back. Maybe this was Skinner's subtle way of letting him know that he had two weeks to find a new job. Skinner was barely able to look at him lately. How could he, after what he had done to his boss? Mulder sighed forlornly. It was obvious that he couldn't continue to work for Skinner, not now.

"I don't understand, Mulder. Why now? Your approach to the job is no different than it was the past six years. In fact, if you asked me, I'd say you've gotten a whole lot better at following the rules recently," Scully said, placing her petite hand soothingly over his hand on top of the box.

"I guess it still isn't good enough to suit Skinner. Scully, I'm going home now. I'll meet you at Lido's for dinner at eight o'clock," Mulder said, pulling on his overcoat then picking up the box, he looked back at his office one final time.

He chuckled bitterly as he walked to his car. After Scully finds out about Alex, he'd lose his best friend and his job all in one day. Mulder luck strikes again.

xx

Skinner looked at his watch, seven o'clock. Time to go up and get Mulder. He couldn't wait to get Mulder home, strip him, and sink his cock in between those gorgeous buttocks. Skinner had been hornier than a teenage boy since having sex with Mulder in San Francisco. He got an erection whenever his thoughts turned to Mulder, and just seeing the man made his blood boil with both desire and rage. He'd spend the next two weeks purging both emotions. Skinner climbed out of his Lexus, which he parked in front of Mulder's car on the poorly-lit side street next to his agent's apartment building. He made sure he had the chloroform soaked rag in the airtight plastic bag in his coat pocket before going up to Mulder's apartment.

He knocked on Mulder's door, and his agent opened it dressed in an elegant black suit and looking absolutely scrumptious. So, Mulder was going out for the evening. No doubt with that rat-bastard Krycek.

"Sir, what is it?" Mulder's eyes widened with fear. He was shocked to find the large man outside of his apartment door, and he half-expected Skinner to hit him.

"Agent Mulder, I'm sorry to bother you at home, but I have some bad news. Agent Scully was in an accident earlier this evening. She's in surgery now. I've come to take you to the hospital," Skinner said sympathetically. How does it feel to be lied to, Fox? It hurts, doesn't it, you bastard? Skinner thought, watching the color drain from Mulder's beautiful face.

"How bad of an accident?" Mulder asked, grabbing his overcoat. He was too upset to even question why Skinner hadn't called him on the telephone, instead of coming to Mulder's apartment in person.

"She fell down the steps of the Hoover Building," Skinner lied smoothly, following Mulder down the stairs and outside.

Skinner opened the passenger side door of his car for Mulder. He smirked inwardly as his agent hesitated briefly before climbing in. Afraid, Fox? You should be very afraid, mused Skinner. He deftly pulled the chloroform-soaked rag from the plastic bag in his pocket as he glanced quickly up and down the deserted side street. As Mulder looked up from fastening his seatbelt, Skinner covered his nose and mouth with the rag. Mulder struggled violently, his fingers digging into Skinner's glove-covered hand and arm. Skinner kept the pressure firmly in place as Mulder's body went limp. He held the rag over his nose for twenty more seconds, until he was convinced that Mulder wasn't faking it. He put the rag back in the airtight plastic bag. Then he checked Mulder's pulse and pupils. Satisfied, he shut the passenger door. He disposed of the rag in a trash receptacle on the side of the building.

Skinner climbed behind the wheel and looked over at Mulder's slumped form; he reached out and caressed the younger man's cheek with the back of his fingers. "Why Krycek, Fox? I would have given anything in the world to have you as my lover." Skinner shook his head sadly as he removed his hand and turned the key in the ignition. He pulled the car away from the curb and headed toward Cape Haven.

xx

Lido's
8:25 p.m.

Scully glanced at her watch again and picked up another breadstick. If he wasn't here in twenty minutes, she was leaving.

Krycek sat nervously in the bar area dressed in a suit and a tie. He positioned himself so he could see the dining room, he watched Scully as she nursed a glass of wine for the past twenty minutes. Where was Fox? They were supposed to meet Scully together.

Krycek was damned if he was going to meet Scully alone. However, he was worried about Mulder. It wasn't like him to not show up. Lowering his head, he paid his check and skirted out of the bar quickly. He needed to get to Mulder's apartment as soon as possible.

Inside the restaurant Scully huffed impatiently. She didn't really think Mulder was in trouble, he had been too reluctant about setting up this dinner date for her to be concerned. It wasn't like Mulder to stand her up, but he had certainly done it through work, constantly ditching her to put himself in dangerous situations or follow crazy leads. Hailing the waiter, she asked for a check, not willing to wait for her partner any longer. He was obviously a no show.

The next time she spoke to Mulder, she was certainly going to give him a piece of her mind.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
8:25 p.m.

Skinner pulled the car up the gravel driveway. He looked over at his precious cargo. Mulder hadn't stirred during the entire drive to the house. Alarmed, Skinner checked his pulse, which was strong. It seemed the devious slut was quite vulnerable to the effects of chloroform, a useful tidbit of information to reserve for later.

Skinner shook his head. What was he becoming, some sort of monster? He sighed to himself. He was angry with Mulder, very angry, but he still cared for the agent, cared deeply. What was he hoping to accomplish, abducting one of his own agents? Skinner wanted revenge from Mulder, but he wanted him too, and he still nourished some secret hope that Mulder could be his. He was determined to bring Mulder to heel, to discipline him, and to master him, and then enjoy the beautiful tart of an agent's talents to the fullest extent imaginable.

After he got out of the car, Skinner opened Mulder's car door. Leaning over, he unfastened the seatbelt, then lifted Mulder quite effortlessly, gently placing him over his shoulder. Walking to the front door in long strides, he placed the key in the lock. He pushed it open and felt around for the light switch. The front hall light went on illuminating the posh interior.

Skinner smelled furniture polish and knew the cleaning service had been out today as scheduled. He had left them a note not to bother with the master bedroom that he was in the process of repainting. That left him two weeks before they would be out again. He didn't want to cancel the service; the less changes in his routine the better.

Skinner shifted Mulder's body into a more comfortable hold as he climbed the stairs to the second floor. The master bedroom had only a bed and an old dresser in it now. He bent and dropped Mulder on top of the mattress then went back to the door and flipped on the overhead light. Skinner shivered slightly. The room was chilly. He walked over to the small fireplace that already had the makings for a fire inside. He lit the kindling and went to grab the poker, but remembered that he had removed the tools earlier. Skinner stood and walked over to the closet and removed the chain and ankle cuff from the box. He locked one end to the bedpost at the foot of the bed, then left the other laying on the mattress while he started to strip Mulder.

He removed Mulder's overcoat then his tie and shoes. Next, the elegant, black suit coat, and belt. Skinner licked his lips in anticipation. It seemed like forever since he saw and felt his beautiful agent's naked flesh. He slowly unbuttoned the shirt and pulled the hem and the undershirt out from Mulder's pants. Mulder moaned softly as Skinner wrestled him out of his clothes.

Skinner smoothed his hands over Mulder's bare chest, his thumbs rubbing over the nubs of his nipples. Mulder's eyelids fluttered as consciousness started to return. Skinner quickly stripped the pants and boxers away, and finally removed the socks. He attached the cold metal cuff around the younger man's ankle just as Mulder's eyes opened.

"Where? Oh, shit—" Mulder groaned, turning green. The whole room spun and his stomach lurched and the bile rose in his throat.

Skinner had anticipated this and quickly grabbed the plastic bucket he had placed next to the bed. He supported Mulder so his head was over the bucket, and held him while he vomited. Skinner laid the disoriented young man back on the bed then went to pour the contents of the bucket into the toilet.

Mulder shivered as he looked around the room, wondering where he was, and what was going on. He still felt nauseous and even the simplest movements made his stomach queasy. Mulder brought his leg up so he could get a look at the cold heavy object wrapped around his ankle. He felt sudden dread as he realized he was naked and chained to a bed. Craning his neck, Mulder looked toward the open bathroom doorway several feet from the bed as he heard the water running, then being turned off. He gasped when Skinner came out of the room. Then it all came flooding back to him, sitting in Skinner's car, and the sickeningly sweet smell of chloroform as his boss pressed the cloth over his nose. He had tried to hold his breath, but it had been useless as the need to breathe only forced him to take a deeper breaths. Then blackness.

"Why?" Mulder asked weakly.

"You already know why, Agent Mulder," Skinner said.

"You could lose your job and go to jail for this."

"So could you have, Mulder! I could have had you arrested for rape, kidnapping, and consorting with a wanted felon!" Skinner snarled angrily, looking Mulder in the eye, he saw the guilt cross over the beautiful face. "I'll tell you what, Mulder. I'm going to give you a choice, which is more than you gave me. What's it going to be, twenty-to-life behind bars or two weeks with me undergoing my special form of punishment?"

Mulder was afraid. He knew what would happen to him if he were sent to prison. An FBI agent wouldn't last long inside. Mulder also felt extremely guilty over what he had done to Skinner, and he knew that he deserved to be punished, but the form of the punishment Skinner had in mind worried him. "What type of punishment?"

Skinner kept a blank face. "Just answer the question. Prison or two weeks with me?"

"Would you remove the ankle cuff?"

"Maybe, if you prove that you can be trusted not to leave."

"What about clothes?"

"No. I prefer you to remain naked," Skinner said, sitting next to Mulder he ran his large hand up the agent's thigh, stopping short of his groin.

Mulder chewed nervously on his bottom lip. "Are you going to—"

"Fuck you. Yes. I plan to fuck you quite a lot over the next two weeks. You can still choose prison, Fox. However, an FBI agent with your incredible looks would be gang-banged day and night." Skinner's hand wrapped around Mulder's penis, it had started to become erect as Mulder thought of Skinner fucking him.

Mulder closed his eyes, moaning softly. He had already made up his mind, but he needed one more question answered. "My job—"

"You'll still have it. These two weeks will wipe the slate clean between us. What's your decision, Fox?" Skinner asked, bending his tongue lapped at the pre-cum dripping from the delicious cock.

Mulder moaned louder and pushed his hips up. "Okay, Skinner, two weeks with you."

Skinner pulled his mouth away; he wanted Mulder to know exactly what he was agreeing to. "Agent Mulder, by agreeing you are turning yourself over to my hands for the next two weeks. Your life will no longer belong to you. You are my property to do with as I please. Do you still want to agree?"

Those words made the blood pool to Mulder's cock. It swelled with excitement and dread. "Yes, sir, I agree."

Skinner sighed inwardly. Mulder had effectively absolved him of any guilt he would feel over the punishment he was determined to dish out to the beautiful, infuriating young man. He stood and gathered up Mulder's clothing off the bed and carried them to the second bedroom in the large house.

Skinner then went downstairs to the kitchen and got a glass of ice water. He came back upstairs and entered the bedroom where Mulder was.

"Drink this," he ordered gruffly.

Mulder felt queasy still and really didn't want the water. He started to hand it back to Skinner when he caught the angry gleam in his eye. He sighed and drank it down. As soon as the glass touched his lips, he drank eagerly, realizing how thirsty he had been.

"The chloroform dehydrates you," Skinner said. "I'd think you'd know that as an FBI agent."

"Damned if I've ever experienced chloroform before! Skinner, do I get a chance to explain?"

Skinner sat himself down on the edge of the bed. "Explain away. It won't change a fucking thing."

Mulder winced. Skinner's voice was like cold, hard-edged steel. He looked into his boss's dispassionate gaze and realized that the two weeks with him would be plenty tough going. "Er, I've had a bit of an obsession over you."

"How flattering!" Skinner snapped, determined not to show the secret thrill he felt. "Was this a recent development?"

Mulder colored. "No, for as long as we've known each other."

"So you and your charming little boyfriend thought that you'd have some fun with me."

"No! It wasn't like that, Skinner, at least, I didn't intend it to be that way." Mulder dropped his eyes, humiliated. "I just wanted to be with you, sir, and... and... Alex wasn't supposed to..."

"Fuck me?"

Mulder nodded. Skinner frowned angrily. "Well, he did, Mulder! The bastard did! And you are both going to pay for it."

"What are you going to do?"

"That's for me to know, and you to find out, my friend, to use a boring old cliché. However, I'm sure you won't find the application of it boring at all." Skinner got up from the bed and opened up the top drawer of the old dresser. He took out a fur-lined paddle.

"I trust you're familiar with this little item?" he asked caustically, waving the paddle at Mulder.

Mulder felt like screaming. First Alex, now Skinner... how did he get himself into these predicaments? Line 'em on up, whoever wants to take a shot at Mulder's ass! He decided he was being punished for being a lustful, deceiving bastard.

He turned over on his belly and sighed. "Go ahead, sir. You certainly deserve your revenge, you more than anybody!"

Skinner reached down and grabbed Mulder by the hair. He pulled his head back so the agent could see him, gasping at the pain this caused him. "I'll say when I'm ready to punish you, Mulder! I'm in charge here, you belong to me for two weeks, do you understand?"

"Yes!"

Skinner dropped the paddle. He roughly turned Mulder over onto his back and before his captive could even respond, Skinner leaned over. Placing each strong hand on either side of Mulder's groin, Skinner then completely enveloped his victim's cock with his mouth. Mulder cried out in shock as Skinner started to suck him ferociously. His half-hard cock swelled to full size, and it wasn't long before Mulder was coming, emitting the mewling sounds of pleasure that Skinner loved so much, his cock pulsating and shooting a steady stream of jism into his mouth. Skinner swallowed again and again, and when it was finally over, he sat up.

"Very nice, Fox!" he cooed triumphantly. "I'm sure Krycek will appreciate what a long, hard fight you gave me when he sees the video!"

"NO! Keep Alex out of this, Skinner! He'll kill you if he finds out you've touched me!"

"Oh, Krycek's going to find out all right. I'm going to make sure he sees every sordid detail of your punishment."

"What about the nanocytes? He won't hesitate to use them."

Skinner stared down at Mulder menacingly. "I'm aware of that, Mulder. After all, he used it to coerce me into having sex with you! Or was that your idea?" he growled.

Mulder turned his head, refusing to meet Skinner's eyes, which confirmed the large man's suspicions. "Look at me, damn you!" Skinner climbed on the bed and grasped Mulder's chin, forcing him to meet his eyes. "Was it your idea to infect me with the nanocytes, too?"

Mulder looked at him with wide-eyed shock. "No! When I found out what Alex had done, I fought with him trying to get him to remove them. I would never hurt you in such a way!"

Skinner stared into his eyes for several long seconds before letting go of his chin. He climbed off the bed and walked over to the closet, pulling a blanket off the top shelf and tossing it on the bed. "It gets cold in here at night."

Mulder pulled the blanket over his naked body. "Where will you be?"

"Right here," Skinner said, starting to take off his clothes. "However, I need to go to DC in the morning, and then I'll make my way back here."

"You'll be leaving me here alone?"

"Don't worry, I'll be back in the early afternoon. This place is less than an hour drive from the Hoover Building. At one time I thought of commuting to work from here, but I wanted to keep this place a secret," Skinner replied, stopping in the doorway.

"Sir, where am I?"

"That's none of your business," Skinner growled. Mulder looked so defeated that Skinner felt a twinge of regret. "The chain is long enough to reach the bathroom. You should be fine while I'm away." Skinner went into the bathroom to wash up. When he came out, Mulder was huddled in the farthest corner of the large bed, up against the headboard. He looked like a scared little boy.

Skinner chuckled to himself. If Mulder was trying to put him off, he was doing a lousy job. Mulder looking like a lost naif in Skinner's bed... he felt his cock start to harden.

"Fox, I believe you never got to eat your dinner. Do you want anything?"

Mulder shook his head without looking at A.D. Skinner huffed and went downstairs into the kitchen. He made a cheese sandwich and got another glass of water. When he got back upstairs, he pushed the tray at his errant agent.

"Eat it," he snarled.

Mulder rolled his eyes. "Some punishment. Do I get champagne with this as well?"

Skinner couldn't help smiling. As annoyed as he was, he loved Mulder's spirit. "No, but if you eat it up like a good boy, I might omit your nightly spanking."

Mulder sighed and wolfed down the sandwich, which wasn't hard since he was starving. As he finished the last crusts, he froze as he saw Skinner remove his robe. Now that he knew Alex would be watching, it dampened his desire for Skinner. He adored Alex with every breath he took, and he would be damned if he reneged on his promise to stay away from Skinner.

Skinner shut off the light switch. The small fire in the fireplace lit the room in a warm glow, casting flickering shadows upon the walls. Skinner loomed large over Mulder, a majestic and powerful incubus. With a sweeping motion, he pulled back the heavy quilt and, ignoring Mulder's gasp, got into the bed.

He gathered Mulder into his arms, who tried to push him away. Skinner lifted an eyebrow. "You swore that you would obey me for two weeks. Are you reneging on your promise?"

Mulder swallowed hard. He had a hard time thinking straight with Skinner naked in the bed with him, his magnificently-sculpted body pressing close up against him. "I didn't know you were bringing Alex into it! I don't think you should mess with him, sir, trust me on this."

"How considerate of you!" Skinner snapped. "And don't you know that I'm not to be messed with either, Fox? I know full well what that rat-bastard is like, he infected me with the damn nanocytes, remember? And raped me! Don't worry, he'll get what's coming to him, as will you."

"What are you going to do?" Mulder asked, genuinely worried. He wanted to tell Skinner to just place all the blame for the incident on his shoulders but he had a strong feeling Skinner wouldn't listen.

Skinner ignored him and got out of bed. Mulder admired his broad shoulders and back, as well as his incredible muscular ass in the flickering light of the fireplace as his boss hurriedly searched through the top drawer of his dresser. Finally, Skinner pulled out a small leather harness.

Mulder gasped in alarm. "What the hell is that for?"

Skinner gave him a disgusted look. "Please, Fox, you're Alex's lover and you don't know what it is? You've angered me very much, Fox, in rebuffing my advances. Since you've agreed at the outset to be mine, you must be punished. The cock harness will keep you from coming while I fuck you, after I paddle you. You've made me very angry with your noncompliance, so you will be getting a minimum of twenty strokes!"

Mulder shivered as Skinner yanked the quilt away, and the cool bedroom air hit his naked flesh. He made to roll over on his stomach, determined to take this punishment as stoically and with as much dignity as possible.

"No! I want you spread out over my lap, Fox," Skinner commanded, sitting on the bed.

So much for dignity, Mulder thought as he slowly crawled over to the large man, his eyes never leaving the paddle in Skinner's hands. He had to climb out of bed in order to awkwardly lay himself over Skinner's lap, the chain around his ankle made a rattling then crashing sound as it hit the wood floor. Mulder remained quiet; he didn't want to anger Skinner further.

Skinner shifted so Mulder's penis and testicle were hanging down between his muscular thighs, and the agent's hip pressed erotically against his groin. He caressed the firm, round buttocks, feeling the muscles flinch under his hand. He licked his lips at the sight of the tight puckered orifice that had gripped his cock so deliciously nearly three weeks ago. His cock swelled at the memory, and he choked out in a tight voice, "I want you to count off each stroke, and remind yourself who you belong to."

Mulder jerked as the first blow hit his bottom, it appeared that Skinner was not going to show him any leniency. "One! You, I belong to you!" he ground out.

"Good boy, only nineteen strokes to go," Skinner purred and laid down another heavy blow to the round bottom.

"TWO! You, I belong to you!"

Mulder's mind focused on the pain coming from his backside as the blows rained down on him, and he screamed out the numbers as the discomfort became unbearable. He was starting to feel light headed, lying with his head facing down at the floor.

"What number, Fox?"

Oh God, he was losing track. "Thirteen—I'm yours!" he screamed.

Skinner leaned back and rested his wrist. "It was fifteen, but I'll go with your thirteen."

Mulder sniffled, his whole backside felt like it was on fire. "Please, sir, no more."

Skinner ignored him and brought the paddle down onto the brightly blazing cheeks. "Count!"

"Fourteen. I'm yours," he whimpered hoarsely.

Skinner spread the hits out to cover Mulder's entire bottom, not focusing on one area. He laid the last four blows to the younger man's upper thighs. Mulder was crying and openly shaking at this point and could barely choke out the numbers. "Good boy, I think you will remember who you belong to now. I'm sure even the Rat wouldn't want to see you spanked this harshly every night before bedtime. " Skinner's hand caressed over the hot, flaming flesh, and Mulder let out a gasp and squirmed. "Lay still," he ordered and picked up the lubricant he had brought over with the paddle.

Mulder's eyes widen in surprise as the thick finger pushed into him. He became aware for the first time how hard his cock had gotten during the spanking, and the large erection of his boss pressing against his hip. Oh God, Alex. "Please, Skinner, please! I'm begging you! Don't send Alex the videotape!" Mulder blathered, deeply afraid as to what his lover's reaction would be. He didn't want to see Alex kill Skinner.

"Shut up," Skinner growled, slapping a bright red buttock. He did not want to hear that rat-bastard's name while he was having sex with Mulder.

Mulder cried out in defeat, but held his tongue as a second thick finger pushed into him, stretching him deliciously open. The cool air of the bedroom helped soothe his burning bottom.

Skinner pulled Mulder off his lap and leered at the large erection the younger man was sporting. "For me, Fox? How thoughtful," Skinner quipped, grasping the cock and stroking it lovingly. He was determined to ignore the beautiful tear-stained face and the pouty lower lip that quivered ever so prettily. Skinner attached the harness, fastening it tightly around Mulder's erect cock and balls. This would keep Mulder erect until he either removed it or made the extra effort to make him come. "Get on the bed on your knees and spread your legs wide." Skinner stood and applied lube to his massive erection as he watched Mulder stumble blindly up on the bed as ordered. He climbed behind the young man and settled between his legs, placing his erection against the tight anus.

Mulder tried to detach himself, not wanting to feel any pleasure, not wanting to make Alex any more jealous. However, as the large cock stabbed into him after a moment's burn he lost himself to the sensation of being exquisitely filled. When Skinner started pumping in and out and that apple-sized head hit his prostate over and over, all thoughts of his lover dissolved from his mind.

Skinner grinned brightly, as Mulder made the most delightful sounds of enjoyment. He had looked forward to this moment for weeks and now that it was here he found that he wanted Mulder's pleasure as much as his own. He increased the force of his thrusts, enjoying the tightness of the walls sheathing his cock, and the hot flesh against his balls, each time he sank fully into Mulder, sent chills down his spine. Mulder's spicy scent was so arousing; he wanted to bottle it.

"Please, let me come!" Mulder begged pitifully. His anal muscles squeezed the massive cock in his backside. Skinner started pumping into him faster and faster... then suddenly, he stopped, and Mulder could feel the cock swell even larger as it exploded inside him. The large man seemed to come forever, filling his bowels with his warm essence. The sudden weight of Skinner's large body collapsing on his back made Mulder sink to the mattress. Mulder whimpered as his still-hard cock pressed into the mattress.

Skinner rolled them onto their sides but didn't pull out of the younger man's body, enjoying the intimate contact too much to end it.

Mulder groaned, as a sudden cramping in his bowels had him pulling away from Skinner's body. "I need to use the bathroom," he said desperately, pulling off Skinner's cock and rushing into the other room. He nearly tripped on the long chain, which effectively yanked him back to his present circumstance like a bucket of cold water being poured over his head. Mulder was mortified that Alex would see him crying out in pleasure as Skinner fucked him. He couldn't stop himself from shedding tears over betraying the one man he loved more than life itself. Mulder fingered the leather bindings around his cock, not even trying to remove them. He deserved this punishment, he thought miserably. Even with all that had happened, at least Alex had not seen him come

Skinner lay on his back staring up at the ceiling as he waited for Mulder to come back to bed. He felt like a lion luxuriating in the aftermath of having enjoyed an especially delectable prey. He was in heaven, having been able to fuck his adorable Fox after the searing misery of his betrayal. Even the short time of keeping away from Mulder after their return from San Francisco had been murder.

In the morning, he had to put in an appearance at work, before leaving on his supposed vacation at noon. He chuckled at his ingenuity. He had arranged a two week vacation to Hawaii, purchased the airline tickets on his American Express card and booked a room at the Hilton, then talked an old marine buddy into going in his place. It would appear to everyone like he was off the mainland. Only Krycek would know that he wasn't when he sent him the first videotape.

xx

Alexandria
9:25 p.m.

Krycek was beginning to panic as he prowled Mulder's apartment, looking for any clue to his lover's disappearance. He knew Fox didn't just leave to check out one of his bizarre cases; his car was still parked next to the building. He sank down on the sofa and ran his fingers through his hair. Had the consortium taken him? The phone rang and the answering machine picked it up, it was Scully again, she had already called once before.

Krycek let her leave Mulder another message. It was apparent that she didn't have any idea where he was either. He had no desire to join forces with her to look for Fox, but the possibility wasn't all that remote from his mind. He bit his lip nervously. There was one other, more obvious possibility that he was driven to explore first.

He dialed a number quickly on his cell phone. It rang twice, and then a man answered.

"Yes?"

"It's me," Krycek responded tensely.

"Alex! What a pleasant surprise!" the voice oozed warmly over him.

"Don't bullshit me!" Krycek snarled. "Where's Mulder?"

"Mulder? He's missing?"

"Don't play stupid, Spender, it doesn't become you," Krycek snapped. He despised this man, and he had no compunction about letting it show.

"Oh no, that's more your role, isn't it, Alex? Playing stupid, that is? When all the while—"

"Spender, just tell me what your demands are."

CSM chuckled smoothly. "Now that's tempting. However, as much as I'd just love to take you up on your generous offer, I cannot tell a lie, especially where my own flesh-and-blood is concerned. We don't have Mulder, dear Alex. I have no idea where he is. Have you considered the possibility that he is merely avoiding you?"

Krycek gripped the cell phone tensely. He'd love to kill this man. "Forget it, if you don't know where he is—"

"Wait a minute. Have you tried checking the surveillance tapes?"

Krycek's stomach flipped over. "You've had him under surveillance?"

CSM laughed warmly. "Of course, dear boy. You know what a loose cannon my son is. What kind of father would I be if I left him entirely to his own devices?"

"But I checked—"

"Obviously not well enough," CSM snorted sarcastically. "Oh well, I suppose that's the end of my little peepshow. Just as well, I was beginning to take a rather unhealthy interest in my son's personal life—"

"You son-of-a-bitch!" Krycek ranted, beside himself.

"Now, Alex, you do want to find out what happened to him, don't you? I will tell you how to get to the cameras. However, you owe me one. And don't forget, dear Alex, you know very well what a nuisance my little reminders can be!"

Krycek gritted his teeth as CSM described how to get to the video cameras. The first one was over the foyer but the others were scattered throughout the house, one positioned quite prominently in the bedroom. Krycek was relieved that they had omitted the bathroom. The Consortium had not been unable to hear his conversation with Fox this morning. He resolved to be more cautious in the future, but the Consortium cameras were miniscule and hard to locate without CSM's instructions. The technology used by that wretched organization was beyond cutting edge, it was futuristic.

He decided to play the first video he'd located. He rewound the tape in the camera and played it back. Suddenly Skinner's face loomed large in the film, and Krycek turned up the volume.

"She fell down the steps of the Hoover Building."

Mulder's shocked face came full into view as he followed Skinner out the door. Krycek practically roared at the camera. "Fell down the steps of the Hoover Building? You bastard! You know Mulder doesn't have a whit of sense where Scully's concerned! I'll strangle you with my own bare hands for screwing around with him like that!"

Krycek froze. Why would Skinner take Mulder? The answer was obvious! He had figured out that Mulder had been in on their little escapade with Skinner. He moaned aloud in his misery. He despised Skinner, and he wondered what the two-faced bastard would do to him. When he frantically dialed Skinner's cell phone number, it rang and rang, as if it had been turned off.

He sat down numbly on the floor. The triple agent was reduced to a crumpled heap at the thought of anything happening to the man he loved with all his heart and soul. "Fox!" he moaned pitifully, putting his face in his hands.

Fumbling into his jacket pocket, he took out the palm pilot. He wanted to turn it on and kill the A.D. However, he still wouldn't know where Skinner had taken Mulder, and he had an awful feeling that if anything happened to Skinner, he'd never hear from Mulder again.

Krycek sighed to himself as he walked over to the window and looked out onto the darkened city streets. Somewhere out there was his lost love, and Krycek was determined to find him before Skinner could do him any harm.

xx

The Next Morning
Cape Haven, Maryland
7:30 a.m.

Skinner took the tray away from Mulder. He had made the agent a full breakfast and stayed until he had finished every crumb of food, even though Mulder had protested as usual that he wasn't hungry. He ate sullenly, not looking at Skinner, which the A.D. reluctantly permitted. He wanted to discipline Mulder for his resentful attitude, but he had to get to work, and it wasn't feasible to expect Mulder to yield to him so quickly anyway.

"Mulder, I'm going now. You should be fine until I get back at noon, and then we can continue with your training."

Mulder refused to look at him. Skinner tried again. "Don't worry, you'll be fine here. The chain reaches the bathroom, and—"

"Will you listen to yourself?" Mulder shouted so loud the A.D. jumped. "Don't you sound like the psychos we put behind bars, the ones who hole up with women in basements soundproofed so no one can hear them scream? Don't you realize how sick this is?"

Skinner was angry. "How dare you compare me to those monsters!"

"What's different, Skinner? Huh? You're angry at me for fooling you in San Francisco, but did I chloroform you, drag you to some secret location, and have my way with you?"

Skinner looked at him coldly, and Mulder realized that he'd gone too far. "You think you're better than me, my sweet Fox? You think you just indulged a fantasy while what I'm doing is sick! I do believe that you're the deluded one, Fox, and I plan to show you how wrong you are."

"Skinner, I know I was wrong," Mulder sighed. There was no way the A.D. would listen to him now, he had shut him out. "I just think you're carrying this a bit too far! You had your fun last night, can't we call it quits? I'll resign, and then—"

"You're not resigning!" Skinner barked.

"But—"

"I said you're not resigning! You're mine, dammit, and I'll keep you here until you realize that, Fox, no matter how long it takes!" Skinner blurted out. As Mulder gazed at him in utter shock, Skinner grabbed his briefcase and started heading down the stairs. There was no point in continuing this absurd discussion; he had a lot he needed to accomplish back in D.C. before he could come back to Mulder.

As he tromped down the staircase, Mulder shouted after him. "He'll kill you, Skinner! Alex will goddamn kill you! Let me go, dammit, I'm not going to have your blood on my hands!"

What a way to start the morning, Skinner sighed to himself, as he turned the key in the ignition of his car. He hadn't realized his serious, dedicated agent could be so melodramatic, but Fox was always full of surprises. He chuckled to himself as he remembered the events of the night before. Fox had been so warm, so open, so sensual. If anything, Skinner loved him more than ever, and was even more determined to make Mulder his.

Alex Krycek was going to get the surprise of his life, and he was going to be damn sorry he messed with one Walter S. Skinner!

xx

8:45 AM
Hoover Building

As Skinner rode up in the elevator, on a hunch he stopped off at the floor where the FBI lab was. He entered the room quickly, and as luck would have it, the man he wanted to see was huddled over a microscope. He was a short, wiry, balding man with glasses who looked up quickly as Skinner approached.

"Walter! What great timing! I just got some results from one of my lab tests, and I was going to call you."

Skinner caught his breath. "What is it, Arnie?"

"I'm finished with the testing of your blood sample. I've used just about every element I can think of... boy, those are some pretty nasty noozers you've got there! Anyway, I tried the dosage of alum I told you about, a pretty high level but nothing that would harm you, and look what happens," Arnie said, gesturing Skinner over to the microscope.

Skinner peered into the microscope. On the slide was a drop of his blood with some very active nanocytes swirling around in it. Arnie reached down and used a dropper to drip some alum solution onto the slide. Suddenly the nanocytes stopped moving and seemed to shrivel as if the solution was diluting them.

"Cool, huh? I think we've found your antidote!"

"When can it be ready?" Skinner asked, checking his watch. He needed to leave in three hours.

"There's nothing to get ready. It is an off the shelf compound. We can arrange for your doctor to test you for any allergic reactions, and then he can calculate the dosage," Arnie said.

"I'm leaving on a trip in several hours and won't be back for two weeks. Arnie, couldn't you do the test and give me the shot?"

"Ah, Walter, I'd rather not. I think you should be under your own doctor's care for at least twenty-four hours after receiving the shot. I'm not sure if it will have any adverse effects."

"It is my life, and I would prefer to take that risk," Skinner growled. "You don't know what it's like having these things in my blood! All it takes is for that bastard to push a button to kill me!"

Arnie backed away a couple of steps from the angry A.D. "Okay, Walter! But I want you to sign a release absolving me of all responsibility in case something goes wrong," the smaller man said with a resigned expression. He recognized that bulldog expression on the A.D.'s face and knew it would be useless to argue with him.

"Anything, Arnie, let's just get this over with."

"This goes against my better judgment," the smaller man grumbled, walking over to a cabinet he pulled out a bottle and a syringe. "I'll test you for an allergic reaction first. Roll up your sleeve." Arnie proceeded to swab the A.D.'s forearm and shot a small amount of the alum solution under his skin. "This shouldn't take long, Walter. While we wait, I'll calculate the dosage and get the release ready."

As Skinner sat in a chair to wait, his mind wandered back to Mulder. He wondered how Mulder would respond if he knew that Krycek didn't hold his life under his thumb. Skinner had been sure he'd seen real concern for his life on Mulder's face. He glanced at his watch and wondered again if Mulder was okay. Skinner didn't like leaving him alone even if it was only for a few hours.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
9:30 a.m.

Mulder had his chained ankle hooked over the rim of the old-fashioned, clawed-foot bathtub as he soaked in the hot water. There was nothing like the deep old-fashioned bathtubs, he sighed, sinking chin deep in the scented bubble bath. He wondered if Skinner would be displeased that he was using his forced confinement to luxuriate in the bathtub instead of cowering in the bed. He ran a soapy nylon puff over his arm, watching as the steam wafted off his skin. If it weren't for the heavy chain and ankle cuff, he'd really be enjoying himself.

Mulder's eyes wandered around the bathroom. It wasn't a large room; it had a small stained glass window over the bathtub that cast its colors across the white and turquoise tiles, and up the white pedestal sink. An empty medicine cabinet was above the sink, that Mulder mused had held Skinner's toiletries. Mulder looked over every object in the room. There had to be something he could use to pick the lock on the cuff. Not that he'd escape, no; he was determined to allow Skinner to get his pound of flesh. Mulder grinned, and he'd have his in return. He ran the puff over his chest and nipples, thinking about Skinner's flesh pounding into him. Mulder shook his head to dispel that image, he wanted to get the videotape and erase its content. He was determined to protect Skinner. Even though Skinner was a stubborn bastard who didn't want to accept Mulder's sincere apology. Mulder would protect him, whether Walter wanted him to or not. Then there was Alex. The last thing he wanted to do was hurt his Alex, and if Alex saw how Walter had pleasured him, it would hurt his young lover immensely.

"I'd give anything for that fucking tape!" Mulder growled. Then he noticed the toilet tank and jumped out of the bathtub, he pulled the lid off and reached in to remove the stainless steel clip that held the chain to the flush handle. Trembling with excitement, he bent it to form a small lock pick, more than adequate for opening the lock around his chained ankle.

It took a minor amount of fiddling before the lock clicked open. Mulder eagerly shook his ankle free and bounded out of the bath. Hurriedly drying himself off, he looked around for his clothes, and then remembered that Skinner had placed them in the second bedroom. Rushing into the room, he saw them folded carefully on the bed. Sighing with relief, he started dressing himself.

Now all he needed was to find the videotape. Rushing back into the other bedroom, he started searching frantically around the room. He looked up near the ceiling and pushed hard on the wood boards, no acoustic tile for this fine, old house. Nothing budged.

Mulder searched every corner of the room, the furniture, everywhere. Where the hell was the camera? He felt like yelling in frustration. Was Skinner merely playing with him? He sighed aloud. His boss was really making him pay for his wretched deception. As beleaguered as Mulder was, he still couldn't regret it, it had been heaven even if for a short while. Much as he loved and desired Alex with every fiber of his being, his lust for Skinner was a compelling force that he couldn't explain, much less suppress.

Mulder chided himself for being a selfish bastard as he continued to search for the video camera. He knew that in finding the tape, he was trying to have his cake and eat it too. Hell, he wanted both of them, but the problem was keeping them away from each other. And if push came to shove, he would have to choose Alex over Skinner. Precious Alex was his soulmate... but Mulder would be damned if he would let his roguish lover harm Skinner.

Mulder wiped his brow in frustration. His sexual greediness had already caused enough problems. To think he had envisioned a ménage between the three of them... whom was he kidding? The two of them would kill as soon as screw each other.

He kept banging on the ceiling boards. The goddamn camera had to be somewhere! He would look for it until right before Skinner came back. He was determined to find it, erase the tape and return it to the video camera, and Skinner would never know he had tampered with it.

xx

11:45 AM
Hoover Building

Skinner put away the last remaining files and said good-bye to Kimberly. He groaned suddenly, he felt some twinges of pain streaming through his body, most intense at his pulse points, but Arnie had predicted that he would experience such problems while the nanocytes were dying off. He shook his head in relief. Dr. Arnold Goldblum was a true Godsend. Thank God he'd come to work for the F.B.I. for his sabbatical from Harvard Medical School rather than taking up residence at some cozy Switzerland retreat.

As he was leaving his office, he ran into Scully. "Sir, can I speak to you for a moment?" she asked.

"What is it, Agent Scully?"

"It's Mulder, sir. I was supposed to have dinner with him and a friend of his last night but he never showed."

The irritation Skinner felt was more intense than any pain from the nanocytes. So, Mulder had been going to dinner with Alex and Scully! What a pleasant little party he'd disrupted. "I'm sorry to hear that, Scully. However, Mulder is officially on vacation now, I demanded that he take his two weeks vacation starting today."

"And why did you do that, sir?"

"It's a personal matter, Agent Scully. I felt that he was no longer exercising the proper amount of caution in regards to protecting himself while on a case," Skinner responded brusquely.

He felt slightly amused by Scully's perplexed expression. "But sir, he's never exercised the proper amount of caution on a case!"

"I have to go, Scully," Skinner said quickly, trying to keep a straight face. "I have a plane to catch."

Scully reluctantly made way for him. "Okay, sir, have a nice trip," she said, deciding that Mulder must have simply blown her off. He had certainly been against introducing her to his significant other in the first place.

As Skinner stood in the elevator, he marveled at how easily he had deceived Scully. He wondered what his ex-Catholic school agent would think about him having Mulder deliciously naked and chained in his bedroom. He was sure that if she ever found out, there'd be hell to pay.

As he droved out of the parking deck, Skinner's thoughts turned to Mulder. What was he doing now? Skinner wondered. The thought of Mulder waiting naked for him made Skinner very warm indeed. He pressed on the gas, and his car sped off down the street. He was in a rush to get back to Mulder and continue with phase two of his plan.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
1:15 p.m.

Mulder had finally found what he thought was the board in the ceiling where the camera was hidden and was attempting to move it. He was positive that the camera was hidden under there as it was positioned correctly for a full view of the bed. Stretching up on his toes, balancing on the chair that he had placed under the board, Mulder pulled on it as hard as he could and felt it finally give.

To his shock, the door to the bedroom suddenly opened, and Skinner was standing in the doorway. Mulder looked down gaping at him, while Skinner frowned back up at him. At one glance, Skinner took in the situation. Mulder had managed to get loose, and he was looking for the video camera. How predictable.

Mulder finally found his voice. "Wha-what are you doing here?"

"It's one o'clock, Mulder! I said I'd be back at noon, but why should I keep you apprised of my situation? So you can schedule your escape attempt?" Skinner reached up and grabbed the front of Mulder's shirt. He ripped it open, popping off the buttons, and tore it off his chest. "I told you that I want you naked! Get those pants off now!" he bellowed.

Mulder nearly fell off the chair; he was in such a hurry to comply. Skinner quickly steadied him and helped him down. Mulder's fingers were shaking so badly that he fumbled with the button on his pants. Skinner became impatient with the speed with which Mulder was moving and tore the pants open, breaking the zipper, he yanked them down Mulder's long legs, tearing off the silk boxers in the process.

"Get on the bed!" Skinner barked, finding the end of the chain and pulling it out from the bathroom. He reattached it to Mulder's ankle. "Okay, what did you use to pick the lock?"

Mulder remained quiet.

Skinner stared at the sulky face. "Never mind, I'll find it myself," he grumbled, stepping into the bathroom where the ankle cuff had been. He couldn't help but chuckle at the tub full of now cold bath water and the few remaining suds floating on the surface. In a puddle on the floor, he found the bent and twisted wire. It took him a moment to recognize where it had come from, and he confirmed it by rattling the now non-working handle on the toilet. He carried the wire out of the bathroom, leaving the bedroom without looking at Mulder's huddled form under the comforter on the bed. Skinner found a small safety pin, it was too small to use as a pick, but big enough to temporarily fix the toilet.

After he had repaired the minor damage and emptied the bathtub, he walked back into the bedroom and opened the closet. He pulled out the box and smirked up at Mulder, who was now watching him intently from the bed. It was apparent that the younger man had been gone through the box. "Did you find anything that you liked, Fox?" he asked, pulling out a leather collar and a leash.

"That two-headed dildo looked interesting," Mulder said, peering up innocently at him through thick lashes as Skinner attached the collar around his throat and clipped on the leash.

Skinner glared down at him, torn between wanting to kiss him or spank him. "I had you and Krycek in mind when I bought that. Before our two weeks are over, I want to see you both fucking each other on it simultaneously," Skinner said, unlocking the ankle cuff and pulling Mulder off the bed by the leash. "C'mon, I want to keep an eye on you while I fix you lunch in the kitchen."

Mulder stopped and wouldn't budge. "Walter, don't you understand? Are you that fucking dense? Alex will kill you for touching me! He's not going to allow you to play any games with him! You have me, please, just leave him out of this."

Skinner looked him in the eye. "Move."

Mulder shivered at the quiet threat in Skinner's voice, he didn't want to push his luck with the big man so he followed him from the bedroom. Mulder had spent all of his time looking for the video camera and hadn't had time to explore the rest of his temporary prison. The old house was impressive. It felt cozy and comfortable. He had glanced out of the bedroom window earlier at what he thought must be the Chesapeake Bay. How Skinner could have afforded such an expensive home was beyond him. Even on an A.D.'s salary! This place had to be worth close to seven hundred thousand dollars. Skinner led him down a narrow back staircase to a large country-style kitchen. The kitchen had an old-fashioned range, but on closer inspection, Mulder determined it was almost brand new and was only made to look old-fashioned.

Skinner led him over to a large oak table with six wooden chairs. The table was in front of a bay window that looked out on the backyard and the bay. "Sit," he ordered.

Mulder sat, feeling a little like a pet dog as Skinner tied the leash to the back of the chair. Skinner hadn't wanted to talk to Mulder upstairs in front of the video camera. "Arnie Goldblum found a cure for the nanocytes."

"Sir, that's wonderful."

Skinner's heart thawed at the look of relief that crossed Mulder's face. He swallowed. He couldn't allow the younger man to affect him this way. Mulder had to pay for—for breaking his heart. He walked over to the refrigerator and pulled out a package of sliced ham, lettuce, and a tomato. "I'm still feeling a little nauseous from the shot, so you'll have to eat alone," Skinner said, making a large sandwich for Mulder.

"But at least you don't have to worry about Alex—" Mulder stopped talking and looked down at his lap. There were tears in his eyes when he looked back up. "Don't kill him, Walter. I'm in love with him, and wouldn't want go on living without him. If you kill Alex, then you'd better kill me, too."

Skinner slammed the plate on the table. "What kind of man do you think I am? No matter how much I would love to strangle that bastard, I would not kill him unless it was in self-defense! Dammit, Mulder! I'm an Assistant Director of the FBI! I am not a goddamned murderer!"

"Sir, I wasn't sure what you would do anymore. You kidnapped me and have me tied naked at your kitchen table. That doesn't strike me as something an Assistant Director of the FBI would do."

Skinner grabbed him suddenly by his hair and yanked his head back. He then dove in, capturing Mulder's lips in a deep, possessive kiss. His tongue pushed deeply into Mulder's hot mouth, claiming him. When he pulled away several minutes later both men were breathless and unbelievably hard. "Neither is being in love with you, Fox," Skinner said huskily, licking those sweet lips one final time before letting go of Mulder's hair and walking shakily to the window. "Eat your sandwich, Fox. You're going to need your strength," he said, staring out window at the calm water.

Mulder sat there stunned. Skinner was in love with him? When did that happen? He picked up the sandwich and started to eat it without tasting; his mind was awhirl, trying to understand his feelings for Skinner.

"I need to punish you for trying to escape," Skinner said finally, turning to face him.

"I wasn't trying to escape. I only wanted to find the videotape and erase it." Mulder met his eyes, so Skinner could tell he wasn't lying. "I promised you that I'd stay the two weeks and accept whatever punishment you dish out to me, Walter. I intend to keep my promise."

"Well then, I only have to punish you for breaking my toilet," Skinner said softly, his cock twitched as he stared into those beautiful hazel eyes. "What sort of punishment do you think it should be?"

Mulder's mouth went dry as he gazed into Walter's lust-filled, brown eyes. "I think a hard reaming over this table would be suitable punishment, sir."

Skinner lifted one eyebrow. He loved this diabolical little slut with every fiber of his being. "That's taking your punishment like a man, Fox!" He grabbed the remaining sandwich and shoved it at Mulder. "Now finish your sandwich, or you won't be getting any nourishment for the rest of the day!"

Mulder devoured the sandwich even though his mouth was as dry as a desert. He drank the glass of water Skinner had given him, gazing at the man as he drank, who looked like he was about to burst out of his skin with impatience. When Mulder finished, he looked inquisitively at Skinner. "Now what?"

"Get me the butter!"

Mulder nearly choked. "A little 'Last Tango in Paris,' Walter? Only we're in...?" he sputtered, unable to control his laughter.

Skinner gave him a withering look. "You think I'm that gullible?" He opened the fridge and got out the butter. With one sweeping motion of his arm, everything on the table went on the floor. He untied Mulder's leash from the back of the chair. "Get on the table!"

Mulder immediately spread himself on the table, his ass facing Skinner. Through a haze of disbelief, he felt Skinner use the butter to lubricate his anus. He heard the A.D. unzip his pants behind him and felt the nudge of the huge cockhead at his entrance.

In spite of Skinner's impatience, he entered Mulder slowly and steadily, rocking back and forth, with great skill, as if he were well aware of how his large size could damage. When Mulder impatiently raised his hips up to impale himself further, Skinner slapped his left buttock hard. "I'm in charge, here, Fox! Relax!"

Mulder groaned and stopped trying to hump Skinner's cock. He chided himself for being a bitch in heat. What if Skinner had a camera in the kitchen, for Chrissakes? His ass ached at the thought of Alex viewing him behaving like such a wanton slut. The two of them seemed to have a penchant for spanking him senseless, Mulder was still pretty sore from the previous night, and he could easily be getting it doubletime, he knew.

Skinner suddenly thrust his hips forward, and Mulder gasped at the wide impalement. His anus was stretched to the maximum! He felt so completely and exquisitely filled, all his experiences of being fucked by Skinner had not only lived up to his expectations, they had exceeded them!

The A.D. groaned loudly and started to move with hard, fast thrusts. It hadn't been a long drive from D.C., but any drive was too long that kept him from a naked, wanton Fox Mulder. He fucked Mulder for all that he was worth; he wanted this punishment to last, didn't he? He couldn't have Mulder wandering around Chesapeake Bay, trying to hitch his way home stark naked, now could he? He chuckled to himself and then moaned aloud as that image enflamed him even further. He grabbed Fox's leash and pulled on it as he fucked him, reigning him in.

Mulder's head started jolting backwards from the force of Skinner's fucking. Be careful what you ask for, he thought to himself, as his sore prostate was banged against roughly again and again. He felt delirious, waves of utter pleasure sweeping through his body with each violent thrust. Mulder started thrusting back against Skinner, slapping his ass up against Skinner's groin, wanting to drive Skinner's cock right up into the core of his being. Skinner himself was so overcome with the rapture of fucking his sweet Fox again that he not only allowed this transgression, he encouraged it by dropping the leash, seizing Mulder's hips, and pushing him back up against him.

The kitchen was alive with the sounds of the two men grunting and groaning, skin slapping against skin. With one hand Skinner loosened the leather bindings that Mulder hadn't removed from his cock and let it fall to the floor. Mulder was so aroused that he would have come in spite of it, but when Skinner grasped his cock, he let out a yell that Skinner swore could be heard for miles and started coming in huge, gushing spurts. The agent was trembling, the buildup of stimulation from not coming led him to experience one terrific orgasm. Mulder thought he would pass out from the pleasure, his voice breaking as he cried out in ecstasy.

The muscles contracting around his cock sent Skinner into orbit. He thrust Mulder's hips back against him as he came, and wrapped his arms around him, as if he were staking his claim to the agent. He came and came, crying out as he orgasmed deep within Mulder.

When it was finally over, Mulder had collapsed in a heap on the table. He was utterly spent. He cried out as Skinner pulled abruptly out of him and zipped himself up. The A.D. walked around to the front of the table and eyed Mulder with heat. "I trust that met your standards for a proper punishment?" he leered.

"Very funny," Mulder groaned, wincing at the pain in his backside as he slowly stood up, hands on the table to steady himself. "Anything more, and you probably would've killed me! I guess this is your revenge, but jeez, what a helluva way to go!"

"You'll survive. And now to the bedroom, Fox, and no arguments!" Skinner responded brusquely.

Mulder had no intention of arguing with him. He slowly made his way to the stairs. Skinner was amused at his agent's slightly bowlegged walk as he left the kitchen. He intended to fuck Fox into oblivion many times in the next few weeks, and the naughty little slut had better get used to it!

xx

Washington, D.C.
7:25 p.m.

Krycek bounced the basketball absentmindedly against the brick wall in his apartment. He had spent the morning and afternoon trying to track down Skinner. It had made his heart sink upon finding out about the A.D.'s scheduled vacation to Hawaii. The first thought to cross his mind was Skinner had killed Fox. Why else would he leave the continent? If he had kidnapped Mulder, he would have stayed to take care of him. Krycek had gone to the airport thinking he'd catch the big man before he boarded his flight to Hawaii. He was going to kill Skinner slowly with the nanocytes as soon as Skinner told him what he had done with Fox's body. Instead of Skinner, he found another bald man similar to Skinner in appearance who used his ticket.

The basketball hit the wall at an odd angle and bounced off across the room. The bouncing ball was suddenly replaced by an image of Skinner's baldhead. Krycek glared and whipped out his gun shooting it twice. His apartment wasn't in the best neighborhood so his impromptu gunfire wouldn't be reported. Krycek holstered his gun and looked around his empty apartment. Fox should have been here with him! He would have been if Skinner hadn't? God, what had that bastard done to Fox? He should have left Skinner dead on that operating table instead of bringing him back. Krycek ran his fingers through his hair. He needed to locate Skinner's hiding place. The A.D. wasn't stupid; he would have covered his tracks. Since Skinner had shown up at the Hoover Building the next morning that meant he hadn't taken Mulder far. Skinner didn't strike him as the type who would leave Mulder unguarded for more than a few hours.

Krycek didn't want to use his Russian or Consortium contacts, not on something involving him and Fox. He didn't want their feelings for each other to be used against them by their enemies. The fact that CGB Spender knew and had done nothing worried Krycek, and he wasn't about to ask that man for any more favors. He'd have to search the databases on his own and if that failed, he would seek out Mulder's strange friends. Fox wouldn't be too happy with him for involving the Lone Gunmen, but there might not be any other option.

He walked tiredly over to his bed. Krycek hadn't slept in over thirty-six hours, but the thought of sleeping in his bed without Fox made him sick to his stomach. He grabbed his coat and keys, deciding to spend the night at Mulder's apartment on his sofa. He'd be able to use his lover's computer and his FBI computer access to search the FBI databases for Skinner.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
7:05 a.m.

Mulder's butt was killing him when he awoke the next morning spooned in front of Skinner with the big man's powerful arms wrapped around his body. Surprisingly the Skinner's large cock was still buried up his ass and it felt hard again. Skinner had spanked him again before bedtime when he had balked at performing oral sex on him in front of the video camera. What was he going to do to keep Alex and Walter from killing each other?

Skinner's hand trailed down Mulder's body to rest on his upper thigh, he pulled Mulder's leg up and raised himself on one elbow as he slowly started to thrust in and out of Mulder's tight heat. "What a perfect way to get rid of a morning erection," Skinner husked, his hard cock throbbing pleasurably inside Mulder's tight orifice.

Mulder closed his eyes and allowed Skinner to use his body for his personal enjoyment, while in the process providing him with pleasure, too. Skinner grasped his cock, milking him, and bringing Mulder off in ten hard pulls.

As Mulder's sphincter muscular contracted around Skinner's hard cock, it brought the large man off. Skinner's spurted his come deep into Mulder's bowels, then collapsed on the younger man's back. "Damn, that felt good." Skinner lay there breathing heavily not making any move to pull out of the younger man's body. "I have to take a piss," he said suddenly.

Mulder's eyes popped open. "Don't even think it," he growled nervously. "I'm not into water sports."

Skinner merely chucked, holding him tighter with one large leg thrown over Mulder's hip. His hand smeared the milky come into Mulder's belly. Mulder twisted nervously on Skinner's large cock when the big man suddenly pulled out. He had just wanted to make his adorable prisoner squirm.

As Skinner headed off to the bathroom, he turned to smirk at Mulder, who looked up at him sheepishly. He was certainly broadcasting his weaknesses to Skinner. He was lucky the A.D. was no longer out for blood.

He lazed around on the bed while Skinner was away. Staring up at the ceiling, he realized that he should feel more guilt-ridden than he did. By now, Alex would be frantic with worry. Mulder wondered also about Scully, how she felt about him standing her up at the restaurant. She should know that he wouldn't do a thing like that deliberately. Mulder shuddered at the thought of her finding out that Skinner had kidnapped him. She'd come after their boss with both guns firing.

Skinner came back into the bedroom. Grinning at Mulder, he turned and opened the drawer of his dresser, pulling out what looked like leather restraints. Mulder groaned inwardly, here we go again! "What now, O great and powerful Master?"

Skinner smiled even harder at that. "I want to give the Rat a nice, grand finale on the videotape, to show him that he's not the only one who clangs your bell! Not any longer, at any rate." He waved the restraints. "These will keep you well-positioned for what I have in mind."

Mulder's mouth hung open as Skinner approached the bed. "You're not going to whip me again?"

"How would that entail whipping?" Skinner scoffed at him. "Look, we can do this the easy way or the hard way, Fox. You agreed to be mine for two weeks, but if you give me any trouble, I will give you that whipping!"

There was a pause, and then Mulder reluctantly got into position on the bed, spread-eagled on his stomach with his ankles and wrists at the corners of the bedposts. Whatever Skinner had planned for him, he hoped that it wouldn't be too big an ordeal and would be over quickly. He was starting to worry about Alex, and Mulder hoped that if he was a good boy, Skinner would at least allow him to contact his lover to let him know that he was okay.

"Unh-unh, Fox! On your back, not your stomach!" chided Skinner, shaking his head. "Or as your lovely boyfriend might say, 'you're making some big assumptions there, Mulder!'" He tousled Mulder's hair and was amused at the agent's look of surprise as he moved quickly to comply.

Skinner tied Mulder's ankles and wrists to the bedposts. When he was finished, he stood back to survey his prisoner with glee. Mulder tugged half-heartedly on his bonds but they didn't give, he was firmly in place for whatever Skinner wanted to do to him.

The A.D. was practically salivating with lust as he looked Mulder over. The agent was so luscious, and seeing him tied up with his beautiful, lean-muscled body shamelessly on display fulfilled every fantasy he had ever had of him. He was hot, hot, hot!

"Sir, what are you going to do?" Mulder asked in a small voice, biting his lip nervously. Skinner had a voracious look in his eyes that didn't sit well with him.

Skinner ignored him and got on the bed. He then leaned over and, placing one hand on either side of Mulder's groin, took his cock into his mouth without further ado. Mulder gasped as the hot, sucking motion of Skinner's mouth enveloped him and made him instantly hard.

Skinner sucked harder and harder, and soon Mulder was thrashing wildly, pulling at his bonds. He moaned aloud, praying for release, for his first thought was that Skinner intended to merely tease him, but soon he was coming, shooting into Skinner's churning mouth. It went on and on, and when the waves of pleasure had finally dissipated, Mulder was shocked to realize that Skinner continued to suck him.

"Stop!" he yelled without thinking. Skinner raised his head slightly so Mulder could see the amused, evil glint in his eyes. Mulder's cock was extremely sensitive from coming so soon after the last time, and he pulled frantically at his bonds to no avail.

Mulder's cock was still hard. Skinner continued to suck him, and it wasn't long before he was coming again, crying out and spurting into the hot vortex of Skinner's mouth. Skinner kept up the sucking, and Mulder tried desperately to get free, yelling at the top of his lungs for Skinner to stop.

He breathed a sigh of relief when Skinner finally stopped sucking him. His respite was short-lived, however, for as soon as his boss sat up, Skinner grabbed his semi-hard cock and ran his thumb and fore-finger all around the head.

Skinner was greatly amused by Mulder's "AAARRRGGHHHH!!!!" as he renewed his attempts to get free. "You are really a novice at a lot of things, Fox, aren't you? Krycek hasn't given you much of an education, has he?" he scoffed. "In case you don't know, this is called 'polishing', and I intend to keep it up until you've given me every single drop!"

"Nooooooo, Skinner, don't!" Mulder cried out with a long miserable moan, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes. However, it wasn't long before he was coming again, not as much semen as before, but coming nonetheless, the waves of pleasure almost painful in their intensity. He felt like sobbing, knowing that his beloved Alex would be seeing this evidence of his betrayal, and what a helpless slut he'd become at Skinner's hands. He could only hope that Alex wouldn't realize that Skinner was no longer susceptible to the nanocytes, for he would then try to kill the A.D. by more conventional means.

He just prayed that Skinner would be well out of range whenever Alex finally got to see the videotape. Hell, he hoped he was out of range! To say his triple agent lover would not be pleased was an understatement.

He cried out again as Skinner returned to sucking him. The A.D.'s energy was unbelievable. Mulder tried to resign himself to his fate but was soon back to writhing desperately. He was coming again. He had never realized he possessed such stamina, but the A.D. never allowed him to get soft. Skinner seemed determined to milk him until he had nothing left to give.

The ordeal went on for hours. Mulder was coming again and again as Skinner mercilessly stimulated him over and over, completely immune to his pleading. Finally, after the ninth orgasm, Mulder dry-orgasmed again, whimpering helplessly, and Skinner left him alone after that. The agent was so exhausted and defeated that he immediately fell into a deep sleep, regardless of the fact that he was still bound hand and foot to the bed.

Skinner chuckled fondly as he looked over the naughty agent. Mulder was certainly getting more than he had ever bargained for! And what a delicious bargain it was! Nothing like a revenge that could be enjoyed so lavishly by the perpetrator, he laughed to himself. Smirking, he went and got a chair so he could reach the video camera and remove the tape. He intended to send it to Krycek by courier while Mulder was asleep, with a note briefly stating his demands. With any luck, he would have it in his nemesis' hands before the day was out.

xx

Washington DC
2:00 p.m.

Krycek hadn't had any luck in finding Mulder, so he'd decided to head for home. He pulled up in the alley beside his apartment building and paused when he saw a courier truck parked outside. The deliveryman was just coming out still holding the package. There were only four tenants in the building so it was a twenty-five percent chance that the package was for him.

"Excuse me. I'm Alex Krycek, is that for me?" he asked.

"Alex Krycek is the recipient's name. Can I see some ID?" the man asked cautiously.

Krycek dug into his pocket for his wallet. The courier took a step back when he noticed the gun under the dark-haired man's leather jacket. Krycek smirked at the frightened courier and flipped open his wallet, handing over his driver's license.

"I guess this is for you," the man said quickly, handing him the package and his driver's license back.

Krycek hefted the package and determined immediately that it contained a videotape cassette. The envelope had as its return address a post office box in Baltimore. He rushed up to his apartment, hoping that it would be something about Fox.

Opening the package, a note fell out. It was from Skinner, demanding that Alex turn himself over to Skinner for the proper punishment for his transgressions, to be picked up by Skinner at a location he would reveal in the next twenty-four hours. Krycek scoffed, "That'll be the day, Skinner!" He went over to Mulder's VCR and put in the videotape.

He sat in silence and watched. After his initial relief that Fox was still alive and that it appeared Skinner wasn't going to kill or hurt him too badly, Krycek was filled with rage over the liberties Skinner was taking with Fox's body. He watched with a mixture of jealousy, arousal and fury as Skinner went down on Mulder, making him come without much effort at all, paddled and then fucked him. "Son-of-a-bitch!" he raged impotently at the screen. He wanted to turn on the palm pilot so badly he could taste it.

Shifting uncomfortably, Krycek realized that he had an immense hardon. He growled in anger at himself. He found the sight of the two of them unbelievably hot, as furious as he was at Skinner screwing Fox.

Unable to tear himself away, Krycek finally saw the part where Skinner was milking his lover. Fox writhed in distress, and tried to resist, but he was coming again and again! Krycek leaped to his feet. He wanted to send a chair smashing through the television screen. How dare Skinner! Krycek shut his eyes and moaned. The limits Skinner forced Fox to and even beyond... he didn't want to think about it any longer, he wanted Fox back and Skinner dead.

Krycek shut off the video. He was miserable. Fox's moans of pleasure didn't help his redhot rage any. He kept reminding himself that Fox couldn't help himself . . . Skinner was good, very good at pushing all his lover's buttons. He especially hated Skinner for implying that Krycek hadn't introduced Fox to the more adventurous aspects of male/male sex.

He was jealous, damn jealous of the passion Skinner was able to bring out in Fox and of how his lover responded to the big man. Fox was only supposed to respond to him that way! He'd kill Skinner for trespassing. He hesitated. Walter Skinner was just so damn hot. But the man stole Fox from him... Krycek decided that he had to kill Skinner, yes, he'd kill him and then he'd bring him back and kill him again just for the hell of it. He fingered the palm pilot in his pocket.

First things first, he needed to find them. Krycek forced himself to watch the tape again and thought he heard a sound in the background. He wasn't positive and didn't have the equipment to properly enhance it. He rewound the tape, and he pulled out from his pocket the phone number and address that he had torn out of Mulder's address book. The Gunmen lived in Baltimore and should have the equipment to analyze this tape for him, and might be able to get him a lead on where Skinner could be holding Fox.

Fox wouldn't be too pleased that he went to the Gunmen for help, but he was desperate. Besides, he'd always wanted to meet Fox's geeky friends. He might be able to use their talents in the future. He ran down the back staircase and out to his car. Starting the engine, he headed off to Baltimore.

xx

Georgetown
5:00 p.m.

Scully stepped into her apartment and set her briefcase down next to the door. She started undressing as she made her way to her bedroom. She was worried about Mulder, she still hadn't heard from him. Mulder should have called by now to at least apologize for blowing her off. Then there was the last conversation she had with Skinner. It was bothering her. Why would making Mulder take two weeks of vacation be a personal matter?

She pulled on her jeans and a sweater, and headed into her kitchen to make herself a cup of tea. The telephone rang as she was putting the teapot on the burner. "Scully."

"Dana, it's Mom."

"Oh hi, Mom, how was your day?"

"Busy. I was doing volunteer work at the homeless shelter in Baltimore."

"That's nice, Mom." She relaxed against the kitchen counter.

"Dana, I saw your boss today."

"My boss? You mean A.D. Skinner?" Scully straightened.

"Yes. You know, Dana, I've never seen him in jeans before. My goodness, is that man put together! Is he married?"

Scully didn't hear the last part of her sentence. "Mom, Skinner is on vacation in Hawaii. It's not possible that you would have seen him!"

"Dana, I've met your boss several times, and I think I'd know him when I saw him. Besides, I said hello to him, and we chatted for a couple of minutes. He said he was in a hurry to meet a friend for lunch. Dana, he'd make a nice catch, you couldn't do much better. He's handsome, intelligent, and has a good job." Mrs. Scully waited for her daughter's reply. "Dana? Are you there?"

"Oh sorry, Mom. I need to go. I'll talk to you tomorrow," she said, hanging up. Skinner had lied to her! The A.D. had been noticeably angry with her partner for the past three weeks. Now they were both gone on supposed vacations. Why had Skinner been in Baltimore, Scully thought, as she clipped her gun onto the back of her jeans? Then she pulled the lock pick set out of her dresser that Mulder had given her for her last birthday. It was a little more useful than the Apollo pin he'd given her a couple years ago. She was going to Skinner's apartment in Crystal City to confront him. One way or another he was going to tell her where Mulder was.

xx

The Lone Gunmen Headquarters
6:00 p.m.

Krycek glared at the three men cowering behind their computers. He had to kick in the door when they wouldn't open it, and now he was pissed. The door hung askew on the splintered doorframe. "Mulder needs your help," Krycek growled.

Frohike jumped to his feet, throwing caution to the wind at the mention of his friend's name. "Mulder? What's wrong with him? If you've hurt him, there wouldn't be a place on this planet small enough for you to hide!" He advanced on Krycek and stood eyes to chin with him.

Krycek looked down on the smaller man. "Sit down, Spunky. I didn't hurt Mulder. I would never hurt Mulder. He's missing, and I would like you to find him for me," Krycek growled, and Frohike fearfully sank into the desk chair behind him.

Byers stepped forward calmly. "We know who you are, Krycek. So excuse us if we don't believe you have Mulder's best interests in mind."

"Frankly, I don't care what you believe. I want you to take a look at the two tapes that I have and analyze them for clues. The first one was taken at Mulder's apartment the night he disappeared. The second is from some unknown location. There is a sound in the background that I want identified," Krycek said, handing Byers the videotapes.

Byers handed the tapes to Langly who put the first one into the VCR and they all gathered around to watch. They saw Mulder open his front door and Skinner standing on the other side.

As the A.D. started talking, Frohike leapt to his feet distressed. "Oh my God, the lovely Agent Scully is injured! How is she? What hospital was she taken to?"

"Sit down," Krycek growled. "Scully never fell down any stairs. She's fine."

"Then?"

"Skinner was lying."

"Why?"

"It's on the second tape," Krycek said, starting to wonder if this had been such a bright idea. These men probably don't know that Mulder was bisexual, and it might tarnish their image of him. Not to mention that when he rescued Fox, his lover would kill him for showing his geeky friends the tape of him having sex with Skinner.

He sighed to himself. What a way to "out" Mulder to his friends! Deciding Mulder's safety was more important, he played the tape for them. The three men watched in shocked silence as their buddy's exploits were on display for all of them to see. After the tape ended, Frohike cleared his throat.

"Well, that sure beats the pants off your average 'Nature' show!" he declared.

"Yeah, yeah!" Krycek responded impatiently. "Just tell me what that background sound is on the tape. Do you have any way to enhance it?"

Byers rewound the tape and played it again, after fiddling with some equipment hooked up to the VCR. The sound was louder this time, amidst the moaning and groaning of the two men as they made love. Krycek felt like he was going to explode.

Byers turned beet red. Hesitantly he turned to Krycek. "That sounded just like a lighthouse foghorn. And you said that the package was stamped from Baltimore?"

Krycek nodded once, tight-lipped. Byers continued, "Well, it seems to me that it's obviously a house on Chesapeake Bay. There can't be many, the region isn't very built up, and there's only one lighthouse left. What connection does Skinner have to the area?"

Krycek frowned. He decided to do some quick checking into Skinner's background. He should be able to figure out where the house was located within twenty-four hours and zero in for the kill.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
11:15 p.m.

Krycek laughed to himself as he drove up to the house that Skinner had taken Mulder to. It had only taken him a few hours to trace Skinner to this house. Breaking into secured FBI files, he knew that Skinner had worked on the case involving a serial killer who lived in the house, and that he had purchased the house only a few years later under his mother's maiden name. All of the supposedly privileged information had been available for him to review with hardly any effort at all.

As he advanced on the house, he heard two men laughing. The sound made Krycek see red. He didn't care how Foxy felt about Skinner, he was a dead man, and he would blackmail Fox to keep quiet about it if he didn't agree with his plans.

He opened the screen door, and the front door wasn't even locked. Slowly he made his way up the stairs. He headed in the direction of the sound of the voices and opened the bedroom door. Holding the palm pilot, he froze at the sight before him.

Both Fox and Skinner were naked. Fox was on the bed with a collar and leash tied to a bedpost. Skinner was bending over him. Fox's long legs were swung up onto Skinner's shoulders as if the A.D. were just about to fuck him. They both looked up at him, and Krycek thought they made the most erotic tableau he'd ever seen.

Mulder came to himself first. "OH MY GOD! ALEX!" He jerked his legs off of Skinner's shoulders and shuffled frantically back into the bed, pulling covers over him.

Krycek frowned at Fox's obvious distress. "Yes, it's me, Fox!" he growled angrily. "Here to rescue you, Foxy baby! Hate to break up your little party, but I have a nice present for your boss!" He whipped out the palm pilot and immediately turned it on.

Skinner buckled over groaning, and Mulder frantically tried to undo the leash. He'd thought that Skinner was now immune to the nanocytes. "Alex, don't! Please! Don't kill him," he pleaded as he tried to get loose and get to his gun, wherever the hell that was.

"You'd like that, wouldn't you, Foxy?" he glared at him. "You'd like me to let him live so he can keep on fucking you, forget about goddamn Krycek! Face it, Fox, he's a dead man, and you belong to me. I said I'd never let you go, and I meant it!"

As he was talking to Mulder, Krycek failed to notice the A.D. straighten out suddenly. Too late, he saw Skinner pull his fist back and then sucker punch him deep in the gut. He doubled over, groaning, as Skinner grabbed the palm pilot and threw it against the wall, smashing it to bits. Reaching under the bed, he grabbed a set of handcuffs, which he used to quickly cuff Alex's mechanical arm to the bedpost while the triple agent was still writhing in agony. He then quickly checked Krycek for weapons, removing two handguns and three knives and tossed them out into the hallway.

Having trussed up and disarmed his nemesis in a matter of seconds, Skinner leaned back to survey him with a gleeful, gloating expression. He looked Alex up and down appreciatively, making no secret of his lustful intentions now that the triple agent was his prisoner.

"You're a little early, Alex. I wasn't ready for you, but life is full of these minor inconveniences. Welcome to Cape Haven, the place where all bad little boys get their just desserts!"

"Fuck you, Skinner! How did you do it?"

"That is none of your damn business, boy, and that's SIR not Skinner! That little error will cost you ten swats from the paddle," Skinner growled.

Krycek attempted to snap apart the handcuff holding his robotic arm to the heavy oak bedpost, but it wouldn't give.

"I'm going to kill you, Skinner!"

"Ten more swats. Keep it up, and you'll be sleeping in the basement! I know how much you love cold, dark places, Krycek." Skinner threatened, although he didn't want to lock Krycek down there, he wouldn't so much as put a dog down there. He much preferred to have that sexy body in bed with him and Fox, not shivering on some cold cement floor.

"You don't scare me, you pencil-pushing, boneless, piece of slime! You better not touch me or Fox if you know what's good for you." Krycek avoided looking at Skinner's magnificent body, he couldn't allow the bigger man to see how aroused and scared he was.

"Boy, before I'm done with you, you'll be begging me for more. You're even more of a slut than Fox, and we both know what a horny bastard he is."

"Hey, I am not!" Mulder snapped, coming out of his daze over the quick turn of events.

"Shut up, Fox!" both men said in unison.

Skinner smirked at Krycek. "Fox, I want you to strip your boyfriend, and if you get it done in under five minutes we can forego your bedtime spanking."

"Shit, shit, shit!" Mulder grumbled, untying the leash from the bedpost, he crawled across the bed to his lover. "Sorry, Alex, but my ass can't take another paddling!"

Krycek glared at him but allowed Fox to strip him. He did not want to watch Skinner paddle Fox's gorgeous ass. Fox's ass belonged to him! If anyone was going to paddle those sweet cheeks, it was going to be him, which he planned to do once he got them both out of this mess that Fox had gotten them into!

Mulder was nervous under Krycek's glare as he knelt to remove the younger man's shoes and socks. "We just have to go along with Walter for two weeks, then he'll let us both go. That's not asking too much, is it? Uh, considering what we did to him, Alex?"

Krycek didn't say a word, he just continued to glare menacingly at Mulder as his lover removed his pants.

Skinner watched lustfully as Alex's cock sprung free. The young man was already at half-mast. His attention focused back on Mulder's delectable body as the agent pulled Krycek's leather jacket and T-shirt off and left them dangling on the handcuff chain. He was not about to give Mulder up after two weeks, not after sampling how delicious the young man was. Mulder was looking at Skinner questioningly.

"What, Fox?"

"I need the key to the handcuffs so I can get the jacket and shirt off."

"That won't be necessary," Skinner said, stepping out into the hallway, he picked up one of the knives he tossed there. Flipping the sharp blade open, he stepped back into the room.

"Don't you dare, Skinner! I like this jacket!!!" Krycek growled.

"Ten more, boy. You should have thought about that before you infected me with those nanocytes and raped me!" Skinner snapped. Taking hold of the leather sleeve, he sliced it open, then did the same to the T-Shirt. He tossed the ruined garments on the pile with the rest.

"I didn't infect you with the nanocytes. I only took advantage of you after you were already infected!"

Skinner ignored him. "Get back on the bed, Fox," he ordered as he ran an exploring hand over Krycek's toned chest, tweaking his pert nipples. "Very nice," he purred and continued to explore. When his hand got up to Krycek's scarred shoulder, the young man took a swing at him. Skinner easily dodged the blow and back-handed Krycek across his mouth. "I think it is time for a little discipline." His glare stopped Mulder cold as the young man was about to come to Krycek's defense. "Don't."

Skinner went over to the closet and pulled a six-foot long chain out of the box. He attached one end to the heavy bedpost and the other to Krycek's handcuffed wrist. He then removed the handcuff. Then he reattached Fox's ankle to the bedpost with another chain. "Boy, you may be thinking that you'd be able to kill me while I'm sleeping or have my back turned, but you'll be killing yourself and Fox at the same time. You see, Alex, I have this house wired. It is going to blow up if I don't punch a code into the device every twelve hours, and there is no way you'd be able to get out of these cuffs before then." Skinner was lying, of course, he'd never risk Mulder's life in such a manner, but Krycek wouldn't know that.

"Don't worry, Skinner, you're safe for now," Krycek growled. He didn't care about himself, but he wasn't about to take a chance with Fox's life. He watched in complete agitation as Skinner pulled a fur-lined paddle from the closet.

xx

Viva Tower
11:30 PM

Scully surveyed the mess she made of Skinner's apartment. She had started in his home office, and torn the room apart looking for clues. Then she progressed to the living room removing all the cushions from the sofa and even overturning it to look underneath. The kitchen was even worse, she emptied all the cupboards and poured out boxes of cereal and flour looking for anything that might be hidden inside. She finally was heading up to his bedroom. Although, she already had several leads. Skinner owned a cabin in the Appalachian Mountains and there was his parent's old home in Chicago, and he had a timeshare in Florida. She wasn't ready to give up her search just yet. It was possible that he had stashed her partner somewhere while conducting business in Baltimore then was going to collect him later and take Mulder to his cabin. Or maybe Skinner had an accomplice who helped him abduct Mulder. Krycek! She knew that rat-bastard somehow had his claws into Skinner, and Krycek hated Mulder.

Okay, she'd finish searching here tonight, then drive up to the Skinner's cabin tomorrow. To search all of those places was going to take her days if she was lucky. She should search his office in the Hoover Building too.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
11:30 p.m.

Skinner leered happily at a stripped and bound Krycek, who gazed back up at him stone-faced. The rat-bastard didn't fool him in the least, he was deeply distressed to find Skinner immune to the nanocytes and himself delivered into his enemy's most unforgiving hands. Skinner had forced the triple agent to lie on the bed in a most humiliating, most erotic position on his stomach, his beautiful ass raised high on several pillows, genitals and anus fully exposed. Mulder lay nervously at the assassin's side, praying that Walter's bark was worse than his bite, that his vengeance would be more benign than promised, but he didn't have high hopes.

Skinner took in the sight of his two luscious captives, sprawled out on his bed like a sumptuous banquet before him, and chuckled. "Fox, I want you to count each blow I give your little playmate. You're so good at that, after all! However, I won't have Alex suck you off, like I so generously did you! That pleasure will be reserved for later."

Krycek growled furiously and pulled at his bonds. The liberties this bastard Skinner was taking! He cursed himself for his stupidity and over-confidence in entering the house. He should have known Skinner might have something up his sleeve.

As Skinner lifted the paddle, eyes glittering appreciatively, Krycek gulped nervously. What was that stupid old saying? Act in haste, repent at leisure? Skinner swung the paddle high and brought it crashing down on Krycek's ass, fairly bouncing it off the firm cheeks, causing the triple agent to cry out from the force of the blow. Fox sighed and counted "One!" as Alex gritted his teeth, determined not to emit any more sounds.

"Two!" Fox called out as Krycek's pert ass met with another blow. Skinner grinned lasciviously, the creamy cheeks were already showing a comely blush, and there were only twenty-eight more blows to go!

By the end, Alex couldn't keep himself from crying out and writhing as Skinner brought the paddle down hard, completely inured to the fact that his victim's ass shone a deep, deep red. Mulder was beside himself, saying "Skinner! Come on, he can't take any more!" but Skinner scowled at him and threatened him with the same treatment, which effectively shut him up. He'd gotten nowhere near the amount of blows that Alex had in one spanking, and his ass was sore enough.

When Skinner finally was done, Alex's ass was bright red, and the triple agent bit the pillow to keep from whimpering aloud. The bastard A.D. had reduced him to a crumpled heap with a mere paddling, and Alex vowed a brutal revenge. He jumped as he felt Skinner's cool hands on each burning cheek and then yelled as the A.D. squeezed hard.

"Yes, that'll do nicely, my boy!" Skinner leered, oblivious to Alex's acute distress as he appreciatively kneaded each cheek. "To repeat a charming phrase I heard from somewhere, get ready for the fucking of your life, Krycek!"

Ignoring Mulder's downcast expression, Skinner grabbed the lube from his nightable and got ready to apply it. When Alex tightened his cheeks to deny him entrance, he merely slapped a reddened buttock hard, causing the triple agent to shriek. "Open up for me, Alex, like a good boy," Skinner cajoled. "There's a lot worse than where that came from!"

"Come on, Alex, you did it to him..." Mulder pleaded nervously. He just wanted this nightmare to be over with, but when Krycek looked up to glare at him, he knew it would be a long, long while before this experience would be either forgiven or forgotten!

"Foxy, when I get my hands on you..."

"Enough!" Skinner shouted. Roughly he grabbed Alex's buttocks and, ignoring his captive's yelp, spread him wide. He chuckled gloatingly as he watched Krycek reluctantly relax his sphincter. Skinner then gently applied the lube deep within his delectable captive and then positioned himself over him with his cock aimed right at Krycek's anus. With one thrust he speared him with his huge cock, and Krycek exclaimed in amazement as he felt Skinner slowly but surely thrust his way inside.

Krycek couldn't help emitting a moan of pleasure as Skinner gently pumped his cock deeper and deeper. He gasped as the huge cock thrust against his prostate, causing Skinner to chuckle. "Bingo! I think I hit little Alex's G-spot..." he informed Mulder dryly. His sarcastic remark made Alex start struggling again, but it was no use. Skinner starting thrusting in and out, covering his body with his own, and he was pinned as effectively as a butterfly in a lepidopterist's notebook.

Skinner moaned loudly as he thrust into the tight, hot channel of his nemesis. He nibbled at Krycek's neck and swirled his tongue in circles upon his lean back, and was gratified to feel his captive respond. Alex arched his back like a cat in heat, and Skinner reached under him to pump his hard cock in time with his strong, deep thrusts.

Every time Skinner felt Alex's cock pulsate on the verge of coming, Skinner squeezed his cock hard to prevent it. He wanted to chastise the triple agent and therefore meant to keep him from coming as long as possible. Skinner himself held back as long as he was physically able, determined to savor his victory over the wily assassin, until he couldn't hold back any longer and orgasmed deep within Krycek's bowels. Moaning, he covered the triple agent's body with his own, kissing and stroking his victim, feeling oddly tender towards him.

That feeling didn't last long. "Get the fuck off me, Skinner!" Krycek snarled, arching his back violently.

As Mulder watched them both with big eyes, Skinner leaned back with a frown. "You'd better shed that nasty attitude, Mr. Personality!" Skinner growled. "You don't have any ass left for me to spank!"

"Skinner, don't hurt him any more!" Mulder pleaded. He had an enormous hardon from watching the two hottest men in his life fuck, and he shifted uncomfortably, trying to hide his erection from Alex's view.

Skinner surveyed him with a lifted eyebrow. "I've no intention of hurting him further. As it happens, I am feeling rather generous, Fox! So therefore I want him—and you—to come, while fucking yourself on the two-headed dildo that you were so fascinated by."

Mulder blushed beet red as Alex exploded. "You want what? Never in your wildest dreams, Skinner!!!" he ranted, craning his neck around to glare at the burly A.D.

"Okay, that does it!" Skinner growled. He unlocked the handcuffs from where it dangled on the bedpost and cuffed both of Krycek's wrists behind his back. Then he removed the cuff holding Krycek's wrist to the bedpost and yanked him to his feet.

"Walter, what are you going to do?" Mulder asked apprehensively.

"Lover boy needs some time alone to think about his manners. Get comfortable, Fox. When I get back we are going to start again from where we were so rudely interrupted," Skinner growled. He took the six-foot length of chain with him as he dragged Krycek out of the room, and down the back staircase.

Krycek shivered with fear when Skinner opened the doorway leading down to the cold, dark basement. He couldn't see to the bottom of the steep wooden steps. It looked like a gaping mouth of some hungry beast waiting to swallow him whole. The cold air rushed up from below hitting his genitals, making them shrivel up.

Skinner hit the light switch and pushed Krycek ahead of him as they walked down the stairs. "Gregor tortured and murdered seven women in this basement that we know of. It had been speculated that he had murdered even more. However, I doubt it, he liked to collect the heads of his victims in mason jars and there were only seven."

At the bottom of the steps Krycek looked around in dread. The room had a malevolent aura to it that frightened him. His eyes stopped on the large, rust color splotches on the floor they appeared almost damp, he looked up at a large eyebolt that was in the overhead, wooden beam above the stain. Skinner's voice next to his ear made Krycek jump.

"He had a meat hook attached from that eyebolt in the ceiling. He'd hang his victims from it as he tortured and raped them. Gregor didn't bother with ropes or chains he'd impale the palms of the woman's hands right through the hook." Skinner dragged Krycek over to the far wall as he continued to talk he fastened the chain to the eyebolt in the cement wall. "He sometimes had two victims at once. One he'd chain to the wall and forced her to watch as he slowly killed the other woman over several days. Think about what it must have been like for that poor woman, to know that she would die similarly to the other woman." Skinner fastened the chain onto the back of the handcuffs.

"Skinner, you can't leave me down here. It's freezing," Krycek said, just shy of begging. He couldn't stand cold, dark places ever since the silo, and the aura that this room projected scared the shit of him.

"You have to be more convincing than that, boy." Skinner really did not want to leave Krycek here; the room gave him the creeps. He always felt like he was being watched whenever he had to come down here. He shivered violently as a cold draft caressed his balls, he had no idea where the draft was coming from there were no windows in the basement, only an old storm door that led up a short flight of steps to the outside, and that was well insolated.

Krycek wasn't stupid. He weighed his options, it was either spend two weeks down here, where he'd surely go insane or upstairs in a warm bed with Fox. He hadn't survived this long in his life because he allowed his pride to get in the way. If he hadn't learned humility the smoker or his former dead employer would have killed him long ago. "Sir, please don't leave me down here. I'll be good."

Skinner looked at him speculatively. "Krycek, you'd do anything for Mulder, wouldn't you?"

"I love Fox, Ski—sir, why?"

"Mulder knows that if he goes through these two weeks with me, I'll let the incident in San Francisco drop, it won't affect his career in the FBI. If not, he will be out on his cute butt. I don't think either one of us wants that to happen. I intend to teach you both a long deserved lesson, for Mulder's sake, Krycek, I suggest you go along with it. Besides you didn't seem to mind me fucking you too much."

Krycek had to admit that it had felt great having Skinner's large cock pumping into him, but he would never admit that out loud to anyone, especially Skinner. Skinner had given him a way to retain a little pride. "Okay, sir, I'm going along with this for Fox. After two weeks we are both even, and I don't want you to touch him again."

Skinner undid the chain, but kept Krycek's hands cuffed behind his back. "That's right, Alex, after two weeks we will be even." Skinner wouldn't promise anything where Fox was concerned, he expected by the end of two weeks that Fox wouldn't want to leave him. He led Krycek back up the staircase and through the kitchen.

Mulder's eyes lit up with relief when the two men in his life walked back into the bedroom. Skinner reattached Krycek to the bedpost with the six-foot chain. He went into the closet and came back with the two-headed dildo. "On the floor both of you! Kneel ass to ass!" Skinner barked.

Mulder scooted off the bed and leaned against Krycek. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, Fox. Skinner's convinced me to go along with this for two weeks."

Mulder looked at him skeptically, raising one eyebrow, not believing that his lover would go along with anything.

Skinner chuckled, "Fox, that is a very good Dana Scully impersonation."

Krycek snorted. "Yeah, you know what they say about old married couples."

"Oh, you two are so funny," Mulder quipped, annoyed as he knelt on the carpet with his ass pressed against Krycek's.

Krycek looked under his arm at his lover. "You are, Fox, admit it."

"Scully's my best friend, we do not act like we're married..." Skinner's hand on his back stopped him from saying anymore.

"Move up a little, Fox." Skinner stuck a finger into the agent's anus, it was still lubed from their earlier play. He spent a little time stretching him before going onto Krycek. After he had both men prepared, he positioned the thick dildo against Mulder's opening and pushed the head in. "Okay, Alex, back up a little." Skinner held the dildo by the middle knob to keep it steady as Alex backup impaling himself on it. "That is far enough now I want you both to hold perfectly still until I tell you to move."

Knowing that Mulder was on the other end of this dildo aroused Krycek further. He found it highly erotic. The slightest movement by him would not only bring pleasure to himself but to Mulder, too. Then there was Skinner watching them, and controlling their movements. His cock swelled at the thought. Maybe these two weeks wouldn't be too bad.

Skinner had never seen anything more arousing then the thick dildo attaching those two gorgeous men together. "Okay, Fox, I want you to rock forward slightly then back, then I want you to repeat what Fox just did, Alex," Skinner commanded. In the center of the dildo was a knob that prevented the dildo from penetrating too deeply into one man.

Mulder rocked forward pulling off the dildo until only the knobbed head was inside him, it pulled slightly out of Krycek, and then he rocked back forcing the dildo back into himself and Krycek. It was stopped from going further by the knobbed middle.

"God!" Mulder moaned as Krycek rocked forward repeating the process, the hard plastic slid out of his body, and as Krycek rocked back the head of the dildo pressed over his prostate. The cool air in the bedroom made his flesh breakout in goose pimples as shivers of pleasure shot up his spine.

Krycek thought he would die of pleasure as he and Mulder found a rhythm. They increased the speed of their rocking. Back and forth, filling and emptying their bodies, faster and faster. Krycek cock was straining against his belly, he knew he wouldn't be able to take much more as each time the dildo stretched and filled him it hit his prostate, he was sure that he was going to explode. "FUUCCKK!"

Skinner stood jerking himself off as he watched the two men pleasuring themselves. When Krycek came, Skinner found himself going over the edge, and he spurted his come on the younger man's back. "AAURRGGHHHH!"

Krycek panted, but kept rocking, wanting to bring Mulder off as well. It didn't take long before Mulder's scream of completion joined theirs. He threw back his head and yelled as the waves of pleasure coursed through his body, shooting his jism onto the floor.

The feeling of being fucked by the large dildo was incredible. Just like Alex, Mulder had been doubly aroused knowing that his lover was at the other end of the phallus. It thrilled him that Alex was so aroused by the experience, considering how he felt about Skinner, and that there wasn't a thing that he could do to resist. It was just such a turn-on to give up all control to Skinner, to be bent to his will, to be pushed to their sexual limits and beyond. He wondered if in the next two weeks Alex would end up feeling much differently about his nemesis.

As they pulled themselves off the double-headed dildo, Krycek surveyed his so-called enemy with a quizzical expression. "Are you trying to kill us with pleasure, sir? You should've said so in the first place!"

Skinner scoffed, "I'm sure you would have just come prancing into my arms, Rat-boy! Gentlemen, it's been an exceedingly pleasant evening. At this point, it's past 2:AM, and as much as I'd love to play with both of you all night long, I suggest we turn in. After all, Alex had a long drive to get down here and save your sweet ass, Fox!"

Fox blushed as the two men burst into lascivious laughter. What the hell was going on here?

Skinner got up onto the enormous bed. It seemed even bigger than a king-sized bed, certainly large enough to accommodate the three of them. He gestured for the two men to join him, and when they did, he secured them both to the bedposts, ignoring Alex's grumbling. He knew better than to trust the rat over one positive encounter.

The two men were exhausted, especially Mulder, who had had numerous demands placed upon his stamina that day. As Mulder's head hit the pillow, he started snoring softly. Then Krycek joined him soon after. Skinner looked covetously over the two beautiful men as he lay down himself between them. He smiled to himself. Things were going exactly as planned.

xx

Cape Haven, Maryland
The Next Morning

Alex Krycek sighed as he stood at the kitchen sink. Skinner was certainly full of surprises. One minute Alex was being fucked until he came screaming, the next minute he was at the kitchen sink cleaning up after a prolonged breakfast. Except for a rather skimpy apron, he was stark naked.

Krycek had a difficult time reconciling his image of Skinner the betrayer with Skinner the sexual powerhouse literally out for his ass. He had thought that Skinner was one of his worst enemies next to CSM, but now he wasn't so sure. Skinner had had ample opportunity to hurt or kill him, and would have been in his perfect right to do so since Krycek had fully intended to use the nanocytes to kill him, but he had refrained, instead exacting a strange penalty from his erstwhile enemy. Alex shifted uncomfortably. As painful as it was, lots of paddling was hardly in the same category as the awful effects of the nanocytes.

He gasped as he felt a strong hand grab a fistful of his ass. Skinner wrapped another brawny arm around his front, reaching up under the apron to pinch an overly-sensitive nipple and roll it around between his thumb and forefinger. Krycek couldn't keep himself from moaning as the A.D. bit and sucked at the side of his neck. He knew better than to protest this treatment.

Mulder watched them from the breakfast table. He was very jealous but also aroused. He couldn't get over Skinner's stamina, but he guessed that their presence, and his power over them, was driving the A.D. to new heights. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, already hard in spite of his frequent use. He shook his head in disbelief. These two weeks of "punishment" was promising to turn out to be one long sexual marathon.

Back at the sink, Krycek moaned as Skinner muttered in his ear, "Do you know how we finish breakfast around here, Alex?" When Alex shook his head, Skinner continued, "A hard reaming over the kitchen table!"

Mulder watched unhappily as Skinner forcibly shoved a moaning Alex onto the table. Skinner caught his look of dismay and flashed him a bright smile. "Don't worry, Fox, I'm sure you'll enjoy this one! I want you to fuck Alex while he sucks me off... what do you think?"

He laughed when Fox scrambled to comply. Watching Alex's muscular ass framed by the apron while he washed the morning dishes had made Fox incredibly horny. Quickly greasing up his lover, who had docilely spread himself across the table, Fox mounted him without any hesitation.

Alex groaned as he felt Mulder's cock enter him. He was still sore from the effects of the paddling and Skinner's hard fucking, and his lover was a bit overeager. Mulder stroked him reassuringly, "Sorry, love, guess I'm a bit impatient! Oooh, you're tight!"

Krycek groaned and tried to relax so as to accommodate his lover. He looked up to see Skinner's huge cock in front of him, glistening with precum. Skinner gestured for him to start sucking him off, and Alex didn't need to be told twice. He took the huge organ in his mouth and started sucking eagerly. His own cock was hard against the breakfast table.

It wasn't long before Mulder's hard thrusts into his ass brought Krycek off. He had been fucked by Skinner a lot in the past twelve hours but not his errant lover. He came with a muffled yell, spurting onto the hard, cold surface of the table, and Fox came soon after him, the tightening waves of his lover's sphincter muscles milking him dry.

When Alex tried to straighten up, Skinner forced him back onto his cock. "You've got a job to finish, boy!" he exclaimed gruffly, but with a twinkle in his eye.

Krycek finished his "master" off, deepthroating his cock and sucking hard. He already knew all the little tricks that pleased Skinner. What was he becoming, some sort of slut? Skinner came with a yell, spurting wildly into his mouth, his huge hand gripping the back of Alex's head. Alex responded by swallowing every drop.

After it was over, Skinner reluctantly pulled out. "Very nice blow job, Alex. Glad to see you're coming 'round!"

"What now?" Alex asked tiredly.

Skinner gazed down at him with a small amount of affection. He wanted to resolve the bad blood between them, which he had only recently admitted was partly his fault. "I think I'll have Fox bathe you and give you a massage. Since you did the dishes, it's only fair."

Alex's eyes lit up, and a small grin parted his lips as he looked over at Mulder. "A hot bubble bath? Does Fox get to join me in the tub?"

Skinner looked at him sternly. "Some things have to be earned, Alex, and you haven't earned the privilege of Fox's company, yet. Fox will be bathing with me after he is done with your massage."

Alex clamped down on his wise-ass reply. He was lucky to be even getting a bath and a massage out of Skinner. The A.D. kept surprising him. Alex couldn't allow himself to be blinded by Skinner's acts of kindness. Skinner was the reason he was a wanted man now. Skinner had ruined his life by assigning him to work with the smoker.

xx

Skinner's Cabin
Appalachian Mountains

It was late at night when Scully broke through the front door of Skinner's lakeside cabin. She shook the snow off her coat as she stood in the entryway and turned on the light switch. She was surprised at how large and modern it was. It must have cost Skinner a pretty penny to get a natural gas line and the electricity hooked up to it. The cabin had huge windows that looked out of a pristine, moonlit lake, and there was a big, brick fireplace. Scully wandered through the rooms, counting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen, and finally the large center family room.

It was clear by the dust on the furniture that no one had been up here for at least three months. Scully shivered, the heat was on but only set high enough so the pipes didn't freeze. Well, she was going to be spending at least tonight and tomorrow up here so she decided to build a fire in the fireplace. As Scully headed back outside for firewood, she was dismayed to see that it was snowing harder. She only hoped that she didn't get stuck in the mountains by a snowstorm.

"Skinner, you had better not have hurt Mulder!" She snarled angrily as she trudged across the cold yard to the large woodpile she'd spotted when she parked. It took her several trips to bring in enough wood to last her through the night and into tomorrow. By the time she carried the last logs in she could barely see the lights shining out of the cabin windows, the snow was coming down that heavily.

xx

Lone Gunmen Headquarters

"C'mon, Guys! Mulder's our friend we have to do something!" Frohike grumbled.

"Melvin, let's give Krycek a few more days," Byers said.

"John, it's been three days already!" Frohike grumbled.

"Melvin, let's give him three more. Krycek wouldn't have been foolish enough to go right in without staking out the place for a few days first. If he doesn't come back with Mulder by Saturday then we'll set up a perimeter around Skinner's Cape Haven home and monitor what's going on. If Mulder is really in danger we'll call Detective Munch in Baltimore for assistance," Byers reasoned.

"NO! Not Munch! Oh man, that guy still thinks we were all a bunch of nutcases," Langly complained.

"No, he doesn't." At Langly's disgruntled look, Byers relented "Okay, maybe a little, but we will need the police if Skinner has gone over the edge and hurt Mulder," he replied.

"Okay, John, if Krycek isn't back with Mulder in three days, we go out there and case the joint," Frohike grumbled.

xx

Cape Haven

Skinner awoke to the bright sunlight streaming through the bedroom window. He was pleasantly warm being sandwiched between Mulder's and Krycek's lithe bodies. He hadn't slept this well in years. Skinner looked down at the two heads pillowed on his broad shoulders and smiled. The past six days had gone unbelievably fast. He frowned when he realized that he only had seven more days of bliss left.

He looked down at Krycek's soft, sable locks. The young man had really surprised him by going along with everything he was ordered to do. Skinner wanted to talk out their differences. He knew there was something that Krycek held against him. Skinner had replayed the scene where he first met Krycek over and over again. It was CGB Spender who requested him to assign Krycek to his division to help control Agent Mulder. Something about that first meeting with Krycek and Spender was bothering him. He had assumed that Krycek was already working for Spender and playing the innocent for his benefit. Hadn't he confirmed that after Krycek had deliberately helped them to abduct Agent Scully?

"Krycek, wake up," Skinner said shaking the young man.

"Hmm?" Krycek stirred, and as he woke up his hand drifted down for Skinner's morning erection and started stroking it.

Skinner grabbed his hand. "No. We need to talk. I was thinking about the first time I met you."

Krycek glared up at him through thick lashes, his green eyes flashed dangerously. "Go on."

"How long had you been working for Spender before that first meeting?"

"Bastard, you know I never worked for that man! It was you who assigned me to him!" Krycek growled, pulling away.

Mulder was awoken by their angry voices and stared up at Alex who had climbed out of bed, his shackled arm only allowed him to get a couple of feet away. He slid off Skinner as the larger man got out of bed.

"No, Alex. He specifically requested you. He said he had the perfect young man, who had been specially groomed for getting Agent Mulder back in line. You, Alex," Skinner said, turning Krycek to face him. "Spender requested that I assign you to my division. He told me that you would report directly to him like a few of the other agents already did. Alex, I thought you knew him and were putting on an act at that first meeting for my benefit."

Krycek's face drained of anger as he realized they had both been duped. "I never met Spender before that day, sir. I was only out of the academy for a few months working for the anti-Terrorism unit. Do you have any idea how excited I was when I received a call that an Assistant Director had requested an interview with me for reassignment into one of the most exciting divisions within the bureau? Mere agents weren't interviewed by A.D.s, so I thought everything was on the up and up."

Skinner sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. He sat down on the bed. "It wasn't though. I turned you over to that man thinking he already owned you. I'm sorry, Alex."

Krycek sat next to him. "It wasn't completely your fault. Spender fooled me into believing what I was doing was for the good of the country. He explained how vital the assignment was, how vital Agent Mulder was to this government, and how important it was to get him back in line and refocused on fighting crime."

"No. It was my fault. You were innocent, and I let you down..."

Mulder had watched them with interest before interrupting. "We were all duped. How could either of you have known? They work in the shadows. No one ever knows who to trust or not to trust."

Krycek sighed. Skinner had good reason to hate him, but the man was instead hot after his ass. He was lucky that the A.D. hadn't used his advantage to kill him, it was apparent that Skinner was also interested in Fox. Having Krycek out of the way would certainly have simplified matters for him.

"Why don't we let bygones be bygones for now, Skinner? I can't make up for what happened in the past, and neither can you. Let's just try to get along, Fox is right, we need to bring the bastards down, so maybe we should work together rather than against each other."

Skinner looked at him thoughtfully. "Agreed, Alex. However, you still need to make up for your little San Francisco venture. Don't think you're getting out of your remaining slave time!"

Krycek grinned. "I wouldn't dream of it!" He stretched himself lazily like a cat, completely aware of how the flaunting of his lean, muscular body was affecting the two men. He smiled to himself as both Skinner and Mulder watched him hungrily. "Speaking of which," he said, taking the two of them in with one sweeping, lust-filled glance, "anyone up for some early morning action?"

He smiled again as the two men reached for him simultaneously.

xx

CSM's Office

C.G.B. Spender watched the tape of Skinner and Mulder leaving the apartment. He had sent Krycek on Mulder's trail quite deliberately, hoping to stir up trouble between the two men, and wondered how things were progressing. He had wanted Krycek under his influence for years, and had cursed the day his Britsh colleague had taken him under his wing, but now the devious turncoat was dead. He had expected Krycek to explode when he found Skinner and Mulder together, it was no secret that the A.D. was obsessed with his son, and CSM was hoping to be able to pick up the pieces. A very big piece of which was Alex Krycek... Alex would pay for the murder with a personal debt to CSM, just recompense for covering up Alex's crime.

As for his naughty son, CSM would need to think up a suitable punishment for him. Dallying with the Assistant Director indeed! He wished that he wasn't related to Mulder by blood, that luscious body cried out to be taught the discipline it needed, but even CSM wasn't so low as to stoop to incest. Though he had to admit it was very tempting...

At any rate, the lovely Alex would soon be his. He would no longer be able to avoid CSM's protection, once he murdered Skinner, and CSM would at long last have the beautiful assassin in his bed where he belonged.

xx

Two Days Later
Skinner's Cabin

Scully watched miserably as the snow came down in torrents. "How in the hell can it snow so much!" she exclaimed aloud. Here she was stuck in Skinner's cabin, trying to find out where the A.D. had disappeared with Mulder. The whole escapade was too embarrassing for words. She was stuck in the cabin of the man she was investigating until the blizzard stopped.

Luckily the cabin was well-stocked with food. She listened to the radio that she had with her, and to her delight, the weather report predicted the snow would stop in the early evening. Rustling around in Skinner's closets, she'd found a set of snowshoes. As long as it was no longer snowing, she should be able to hike herself out of there and maybe flag down a car on the road to get some help. Once she got her car dug out, if the roads had been plowed, she should be able to find her way out of the area.

As soon as she got free, she planned to find the Lone Gunmen and enlist them in her search for Mulder.

xx

Cape Haven

Far from the cabin where Scully was stranded, the three men were enjoying a dinner cooked by Skinner by candlelight. Both Krycek and Mulder were surprised to find that Skinner was such a good cook, enjoying his chicken cordon bleu as he served them seconds.

"Like I said before, sir, this is some punishment!" Krycek grinned as he grabbed the plate from Skinner.

Skinner smiled in reply and handed Mulder his plate. "Well, Mulder, would you agree that this is some punishment?"

"Um, except for the spanking, it's no punishment at all, sir! I'd say it's more than I deserve." Mulder said, dropping his eyes guiltily.

Skinner slammed the spoon down. "You're right," he barked, "It's more than either of you deserve!"

Krycek scowled. "Foxy, you had to open your big mouth?"

"Alex—" Mulder remonstrated.

"Oh, it's all right, Alex, Iım just stating a fact. I can't say I've forgiven either of you, but having you two lovelies at my beck and call for the last week or so has gone to my head. I'm tempted to keep this penance up for months on end, but we only have a few days left, so let's just spend it enjoyably, shall we? Your punishment is officially over."

"No more spankings?" Mulder asked incredulously.

"No more spankings... unless you want them, Fox!" Skinner replied as Alex snickered.

"No, that's all right!" Mulder replied firmly. Krycek laughed to himself, thinking but I'm not done with you, Foxy! Not by a long shot!

"Uh, Skinner?"

"Yes, Alex?" Skinner looked up at the pretty assassin.

"There's one combination that we haven't hit on, that I was wondering if you'd care to participate in."

"Like?"

"Like letting Fox fuck you?" As Krycek said this, Mulder spurted the wine he'd been drinking out of his mouth in shock. He just couldn't believe his lover's nerve. At the same time, he got his usual instant hardon at the thought of fucking that incredibly burly, sexy body.

Skinner took in Mulder's nervous reaction with regret. He had been fantasizing about Mulder fucking him for days, no weeks, ever since San Francisco when Mulder's talented fingers stroked and massaged his prostate. However, he had been reluctant to instigate it, he wanted Mulder to make the first move.

Mulder licked his lips and looked up at Skinner, a small smile played on his lips as he rose from his seat and walked over to the larger man. "Can I assume since we are no longer being punished that we are now equals?" he asked, invading Skinner's personal space and lacing his arms around the large man's back, he pulled them closer until his naked erection was pressed against Skinner's denim-covered one.

"Outside of work you can, Fox," Skinner replied huskily as he wrapped Mulder's body in a firm embrace.

Mulder made the next move, his lips claiming Skinner's in a passionate kiss, as his tongue forced its way pass the other man's lips, tasting the wine and the pure essence of Skinner. Mulder hadn't kissed him that deeply since San Francisco. Skinner returned the kiss with enthusiasm and started to rub his erection up and down against Mulder's.

Krycek watched with a little jealousy. It had been his suggestion after all, but seeing Fox kissing another man the way he kissed him did make him jealous. He just needed to learn to get past these feelings, if Skinner was to become their partner in bringing down the consortium. He'd expected that they'd be sharing each other's bed for quite some time to come. The thought didn't fill him with dread, but instead it gave him a warm feeling down in his groin.

"Bedroom?" Skinner said breathlessly.

"No. Olive oil and the kitchen table, big boy," Mulder grinned again his lips, looking over Skinner's shoulder at Krycek. He winked and signaled his lover to clear the table. "Right of passage, Walter."

Skinner tossed back his head and laughed deeply. "It is only appropriate, Fox." He then unbuckled his jeans and wiggled out of them and his briefs.

"Keep the white socks and T-shirt on, Walter. I find that look unbelievably sexy on you," Mulder purred, running his hands under Skinner's T-shirt and pinching his nipples. "Okay, Stud, over the table and spreadum."

Skinner complied immediately. His chest was on the tabletop and his cock and balls hung down over the edge. Mulder's warm hand was caressing his ass, and he suddenly felt the drizzle of oil being poured over his ass, it ran down his cleft and onto his balls, then dripped onto the tiled floor.

"Alex, be a good boy and crawl under the table and show Walter just how talented that mouth of yours is," Mulder ordered as he slipped a long, slender finger into Skinner stretching him.

Krycek chuckled as he got on his hand and knees and crawled under the table. "The things I do for you, Fox," he quipped as he admired Skinner's delicious cock. His tongue started to work around the apple-sized head licking and sucking it as his hand massaged the olive oil covered sacks. He spread the oil over the cock and started hungrily licking and massive organ. "Mm, I think we've discovered a new tasty treat, Fox. Next time we're out let's look for some olive oil-flavored lube."

Mulder lowered his head and licked down Skinner's crack, then pushed his tongue into the larger man's anus. He worked Skinner that way until the large man was whimpering from pleasure. Mulder stopped and looked at Alex between Skinner's spread legs. "I do believe you're right, Alex. I'll add it to our shopping list." He stood and coated his erection with the oil.

Skinner mind and body were soaring, he had never felt so many pleasant sensations at once, and knowing that they were doing it out of desire and not because he had ordered them made it all the more enjoyable. His cock was down Alex's hot, moist throat, and Skinner hoped that they had finally resolved their differences. He wanted, no, he needed both Alex and Fox. The two men were a package set, and he wanted both of them now. He cried out with pleasure when Fox's cock entered him. The young man pushed slowly into him. He then pulled out and thrust back in with a corkscrew twist.

Mulder increased the speed and depth of his thrusts, aiming for and hitting unerringly Skinner's prostate with each thrust. He couldn't believe he was finally fucking Walter. It was like a dream come true. Skinner shoved back with his ass, meeting him thrust for thrust.

Alex sucked harder and was finally rewarded as Skinner's come filled his mouth, he swallowed hungrily, drinking down the milky fluid as fast as it spurted out.

Mulder groaned as Skinner's muscles clamped down painfully on his cock, milking him until he was shouting his climax and spurting deep into the larger man. He sank down across Skinner's broad back, resting and listening to Skinner's heavy breathing. "That was so good, Walter. Thank you," he said when he finally got enough energy back to speak.

"No, thank you... both. Let's go up to bed, we can do the dishes in the morning," Skinner said. He was disappointed as Mulder pulled out of him, but smiled as the younger man helped him off the table and kissed him softly. They both pulled Krycek to his feet, and Mulder hugged and kissed him.

"I told you he had a talented mouth, didn't I, Walter," Mulder said, as Skinner pulled Krycek's warm body into a hug and a kiss.

"Yes, he's a man of many talents. C'mon, Alex, let's get you up to bed so Fox and I can attend to some unfinished business," he said, squeezing Krycek's erection.

"Promises, promises," Krycek said and headed up the back staircase, followed quickly by Skinner.

Mulder stopped to retrieve Skinner's jeans and underwear. He paused briefly as a shiver of fear raced up his spine. He turned and looked down the small hallway off the kitchen to the door that led down to the basement. He didn't know where that door led, but for some reason the thought of going anyway near the door filled him with dread. Mulder hurried out of the kitchen, turning out the lights as he headed up the stairs to be with his lovers.

xx

The Next Morning
The LGM headquarters

Scully paced up and down the small office glaring angrily at the three men who weren't being helpful at all. They wouldn't even meet her eyes, which told her they were keeping something from her. "Okay, out with it! I'm not in the mood to be messed with! I've just spent six days snowed in at a remote cabin in the mountains. I spent the last day hiking out and then shared a ride into town with a Neanderthal who thought I wanted to do the horizontal tango with him! Dammit! I want answers, and I want them now! Where is Mulder?"

"Agent Scully, Dana," Byers began as the other two gunmen cowered behind their computers. "Mulder's with Skinner and Krycek."

"What! Where? I have to get to him before they hurt him."

"Dana, it's not as you assume. We," he said, nodding to Frohike and Langly. "We have been surveying the place for the past few days . . . ah, they ah . . . aren't hurting Mulder."

"Krycek is our enemy, and Skinner has it in for Mulder for some unknown reason! Guys, I don't understand if they aren't hurting Mulder then what are they doing with him? Why have they kidnapped him?" Scully was getting more frustrated by the minute, nothing was making sense.

"Sex! Dammit! They are having SEX!" Frohike shouted.

The look on Scully's face was priceless. Her mouth hung open, her eyes bulged out of her head, and she stood there frozen in shock. Frohike got worried when she remained immobile for way too long. "Scully?"

"Are you INSANE? SEX WITH WHOM???" she fairly screamed, causing all three of the Lone Gunmen to jump.

"Errr, with each other, Scully!" Langly was the only one brave enough to answer her.

Scully simply stared back at them, dumbfounded. Frohike was extremely nervous. To say she wasn't taking it well was an understatement. "Red, why don't you have a seat," he urged her worriedly, pulling over a chair. With a light tap, he managed to push her down into it. "Byers, you get out that brandy we keep for emergencies like this, okay?"

Byers poured Scully a shot of brandy. Frohike gripped her hand around the glass and directed it to her mouth. She gulped it down in one sip and started coughing and sputtering from the strength of it. "Whew! I needed that! What a shock! Guys, are you sure this is all consensual on Mulder's part?"

The Lone Gunmen eyed each other. They weren't sure of anything anymore. Krycek had taken the videotape with him, but there were definitely mostly bondage scenes on the tape, and then there was the part about the A.D. tricking Mulder by telling him that Scully had an accident.

Scully took their silence to mean that they were unsure of the situation. "I say we get down there as soon as possible! You've told me nothing to convince me that Mulder's not being held against his will! C'mon guys, we need to get to the place where they are holding Mulder, and rescue him!"

"Scully, it may not be what it seems—" Frohike tried to reason with her.

"Look, are you guys with me or not? Do you want to protect Mulder or not?" Scully glared at them.

"Okay, okay, we'll go with you," Frohike sighed, grabbing his jacket. "Just don't blame us if we barge in on your partner in a—er, pretty intimate situation!"

xx

Cape Haven

Skinner awoke to the very pleasant feeling of Mulder nuzzling his early morning erection. In spite of their antics the night before, the A.D. found that he was as aroused as ever. He decided that his errant agent and Krycek were walking aphrodisiacs. No matter how many times they had sex, he still couldn't get enough.

Once he noticed Skinner was awake, Mulder eyed him speculatively. "Good morning, sir!"

"Good morning, Fox," Skinner croaked. "And any morning that has you in my bed is an excellent morning, indeed!"

Krycek stirred and laughed. He'd been watching the two of them, waiting for them to realize he was awake. It was unbelievable to him that he didn't mind Fox playing around with Skinner, but somehow he knew that Fox belonged to him, first and foremost. And he was enjoying the delectable A.D. himself, so he might as well take advantage of the situation.

Mulder caught his gaze as he mounted Skinner, as the big man was lying on his back. Skinner oomphed in pleasure to find his erection quickly engulfed by Mulder's tight anus. At the same time, Mulder leaned over to start nuzzling and sucking Alex's erection.

Krycek crowed in delight. "I have this funny feeling of déjà vu!" he exclaimed. The combination was exactly the same as the one at the hotel in San Francisco. He threw back his head and moaned as Fox deepthroated him.

Mulder rode the groaning A.D. to an expert finish, working his ass so the big man soon exploded into Mulder. At the same time, Mulder sucked Alex hard, so his lover also came with a yell, his member pulsating and gushing down Mulder's throat. Alex in turn grabbed Mulder's erection and pumped it roughly, and the agent was so turned on by now that he came after several hard pulls, spurting out onto Skinner's stomach.

Skinner moaned as he felt Fox's sphincter tighten around his cock as he came. He was starting to get hard again when they were distracted by a loud, thumping noise from downstairs. It sounded as if the house was being invaded by a crowd of people, voices echoing in the foyer.

"Mulder?" they heard Scully shout up the staircase, as all three men froze in shock, "Are you up there?"

"Shit!" Mulder exclaimed. "It's Scully!"

The three men scrambled to get out of the bed. All were naked and telltale sweaty after their early morning frolic. Skinner was able to grab his robe, but neither Mulder nor Krycek had the luxury of clothing that hadn't been shredded and was wearable.

Skinner quickly tossed them some oversized sweaters and pants from his dresser drawer. "Quick! Put these on!" he hissed.

The two men quickly dressed themselves not a moment too soon, as seconds later Scully barged through the bedroom door, followed by the Lone Gunmen.

"Guys!" Mulder exclaimed. "What the hell do you think you're doing here?"

"Sorry, Mulder!" Frohike apologized, with a long face, "Red here insisted you needed saving!"

Scully stood accusingly in front of Mulder, arms folded. "Can I ask what the hell happened to you? You were supposed to meet me for dinner with... with your new friend! And then you pull this disappearing act!" She turned to Skinner. "And you, sir... Chesapeake Bay is hardly Hawaii!"

Skinner started to get angry. As fond as he was of Scully, he couldn't abide snooping. "Agent Scully, may I ask what business you have barging in on us like this?"

Mulder could see Scully was ready to explode, so he quickly intervened. "Scully, I'm sorry about all this, I meant to call you, but I didn't have time! Plus it's kind of, er, private... you see, Walter and I planned this trip together, and I had to leave before him unexpectedly the night I was supposed to meet you, so I couldn't call you. Plus, what was I going to say? You know this is a pretty compromising situation for both of us!"

Scully didn't look convinced. She turned to Krycek, who glared at her resentfully. "So, what the hell is he doing here, then?"

"I'm an invited guest, Scully!" Krycek snarled. "Which is more than I can say for you!"

Scully reached for her gun when Mulder grabbed her wrist. "Scully, don't! Krycek isn't who you think he is!"

Scully gave him a withering look, which made Mulder cower inside. "Mulder, what line did he feed you? That he's an innocent in everything, never killed your father or Melissa, has been just as mistreated by the Consortium as all of us?"

Mulder sighed. Scully hated Krycek and was suspicious of Skinner. Having her arrive in Cape Haven, even with his friends, was extremely bad luck, and Mulder felt compelled to at least get her onto more neutral territory before he started all his explaining. "Scully, look, it'll take awhile for me to explain it all to you. I know the whole situation seems strange, but it isn't what you think."

"Mulder, that man is a wanted felon!"

"I know, I know, but he's been framed, Scully! He's on our side, you've got to believe me!"

"Yeah, right, that's an X-file in itself!" Scully snapped.

Both Krycek and Skinner had had enough. As they started ranting at Scully, the Lone Gunmen joined in, trying to explain their presence in Cape Haven until the cacophony was deafening.

"Quiet!" Mulder shouted, at his wit's end. The whole situation was getting out of hand. "Look, guys," he said, addressing Skinner and Krycek, "I think it's best if I leave with Scully. She's had a bit of a shock, and I want to spend some time with her alone to talk about all this!"

He turned to Scully and the Lone Gunmen. "Can you folks give me a minute, and then I'll go back to D.C. with you?"

Scully opened her mouth to say something but snapped it shut at an angry look from Skinner. "I'll wait for you downstairs, Mulder!" she huffed, marching out the door. Frohike, Byers, and Langly followed meekly behind her.

Krycek stood there with his arms folded as Mulder turned around. "Well, that was a real kick in the ass!"

"Charming, Alex!" Mulder groaned. "Look, I'm sorry how this ended, Walter! I swear, I didn't do anything to lead her down here—"

"I know you didn't, Fox!" Skinner responded softly. He couldn't believe how Mulder covered up for him. He didn't countenance lying, but to explain the whole situation behind Mulder's kidnapping, and what happened between them in San Francisco, was more than Skinner could stomach at the moment. He smiled lovingly at Fox, he'd proven how much he cared about Skinner by how he'd protected him just now.

Mulder blushed to the roots of his hair. "I'm not about to tell her anything, Walter! Look, I'll explain it that we planned to vacation down here together, I'll apologize for standing her up, and she'll know to be discreet. So will the Lone Gunmen. I know it seems crazy, but you can trust them."

Krycek snorted. "And what about me, lover boy?"

Mulder turned to him impatiently. "Oh, I'll tell her about you too, Alex! But could you try to be a bit more accommodating in her presence? You're not going to accomplish anything by staying on her bad side!"

"Yeah, you said it!" Krycek scoffed. "More likely she'll put a bullet between my eyes!"

Mulder shook his head as he put on his shoes and socks. It would take a lot of work to get the two of them to trust and accept each other. However, Rome wasn't built in a day. They would just have to learn to get along, regardless of their suspicions of each other. "I'll see both of you back in D.C. Walter—" he turned shyly to Skinner, "thank you for an exceedingly blissful punishment! Any time you get pissed off at me again, you're more than welcome—"

"I'll see you back in D.C., Fox," Skinner beamed at him warmly.

"I'll see you there, too, Foxy!" Krycek added. "I've got some things I need to do first... I didn't anticipate being waylaid for the last two weeks!"

Fox eyed him. "Just be careful, Alex," he warned him. Sighing, he opened his arms and embraced the two men. Leaning back, he took both of them in with a glance and then kissed each man deeply in turn.

They were interrupted by Scully shouting up the stairs. "Mulder! Are you coming?"

"What is with that chick?" Krycek snarled, breaking away. "Get a life!"

"Alex!" Mulder warned. Patting him reassuringly on the shoulder, Mulder sighed and said, "I'd better go!" As he left the bedroom, Mulder shouted down the staircase, "Coming, dear!"

After Mulder left, Krycek frowned at Skinner. "Do you think he'll be able to convince her of anything?"

Skinner harrumphed. "He'd better convince her! She's out of line, and when she comes to her senses, she'll realize—"

"Skinner, she thought she was protecting her partner!" Krycek protested, putting on his shoes. He started gathering up the rest of his things.

Skinner eyed him with annoyance as Krycek grinned at him. "Whose side are you on?"

"The side that keeps my skin in one piece!" he smirked. "Look, Walter, I'm going now. I'll see you later in D.C. We've still got some things to settle between us. Agreed?"

Skinner sighed to himself. He still had a couple of days left on his vacation, and everyone was abandoning ship. "All right, Alex! Like Mulder says, just be careful!"

"Oh, I will be!" Krycek reassured him as he walked out the bedroom door. He paused. "After all," he smirked, turning around to give Skinner the once over, "look at what I've got to come back to!"

xx

CSM's Office

C.G.B Spender chortled as he watched the tape of the Skinner, Mulder and Krycek together. So much for his expectation that Krycek would kill Skinner when he found him and Mulder together. The three men were certainly very cozy with each other. He lusted after all three of them, even his wayward son, and marveled at how the combination represented the finest specimens of male beauty.

His aim, however, was to get Alex Krycek in his bed. It had been his driving goal for years, and he was determined to follow it through. This videotape would provide ample ammunition for such an end. He planned to use it for blackmail purposes to finally get sweet Alex into his paws.

Life, reflected CSM as he lit up a Morley, was certainly full of its little ironies. It took a man of his cunning and worldly expertise to know when and how to use them to his advantage.

xx

purplefox@usfamily.net
Cerulean_Blue@juno.com

When Push Comes to Shove 2: Skinner Shoves Back
Authors: Cerulean Blue and Jo B. E-mail addresses: Cerulean_Blue@juno.com and purplefox@usfamily.net
Rating: NC-17
Keywords: M/Sk/K SLASH
Disclaimer: The X-Files are the property Chris Carter, 1013 productions and Fox Broadcasting.
Summary: AU Story. The A.D. gets his delectable revenge on our rascally duo, the Fox and the Rat!
Authors Notes: This story is a sequel to "When Push Comes to Shove," written for Ter/ma's November challenge.
Feedback is always welcome. Any constructive suggestions are appreciated.
WARNING! This story contains explicit Sex/Romance between two or more men. Turn back now, if the subject matter offends you.
WARNING! This story contains non-consensual sex.
Okay to Archive: Terma, Down in the Basement, and MTA, others please ask first.
Web sites: Cerulean Blue Fan Fiction: http://www.parkers-place.net/roundXFslash/ceruleanBlue/ceruleanblueshomepage.htm
Jo B's Fan Fiction http://www.parkers-place.net/roundXFslash/lfta/lFTAHome.htm

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]