Go to notes and disclaimers


Victim of the Game
by CKing

Part VII
A Token of Affection


The drive back to his place was weighted by silence. Hiring a vehicle with a decent sound system would have increased the price, Sharpe thought. He hated the hissing noise the cheap radio in this car made, so he left it turned off. Still, tonight his life wasn't half bad. He had a full belly, thanks to his first officer and Harper's lovely wife. It seemed that lately, at least twice a week, Patrick and Ramona had Richard Sharpe over to their place for dinner. They had reasoned out that, between the depression hanging over the Major and his severe lack of funds, Richard certainly wasn't eating properly at home.

Home. Now there was a joke and a half. He hadn't lived in a place as sparsely furnished as this since he was a teenager. The bed was now a mattress on the floor, but at least it was a good one and the single set of sheets he owned were brand new. No lingering memories of Jane tainted his sleeping spot. Sharpe had even abandoned the master bedroom in favour of what used to be his office, so the walls wouldn't remind him of that bitch.

Richard had also managed to spring for a new kitchen table but he was still using the card table chairs Ramona had forced upon him. It was going to take some time, and few missions before he could afford to replace the bulk of what his wife had taken when she'd left him.

His stomach lurched, as it always did, when he thought about coming home from Egypt to find his wife gone, their house stripped bare, his investment portfolio liquidated and all his bank accounts emptied. It amazed him that a woman he'd only been with for a year could so completely destroy his life.

Jane had been complaining about his work since a month after the wedding. She whined that he was gone too long at a time and that he never called while he was in the field. Not that she minded the healthy income his efforts brought home, Richard thought cynically.

He had sent a solicitor on the bitch and her boyfriend, to negotiate a divorce, but he didn't dare let his legal advisor get nasty with the little tart. Fuck, if she decided she didn't even want to grant him freedom there wasn't a lot Sharpe could do about it. Jane knew too many secrets for him to piss her off. The whore was likely going to keep everything she'd taken and get even more on top of that. That left Richard in a tight squeeze. He was having a hard time handling all the debts she'd piled up, and here he was with nothing but his most recent paycheques in the bank. And if that wasn't enough, Jane's brother and uncle were causing Sharpe and the Essex no end of grief at Command over the split. They believed every accusation of abuse that Jane had flung at Richard and were blocking his attempts to rebuild in all kinds of sly and roundabout ways.

As he pulled into his driveway, Sharpe considered for the hundredth time giving up this damned house that Jane had insisted on buying. He'd do it in a minute if he thought he could scramble out from under the mortgage without losing his shirt in the deal. Rent would be a damn sight easier to handle and a smaller place wouldn't emphasis his lack of belongings quite so glaringly.

Maybe he should look about getting a flat in a building with a security guard on the front door, Richard thought to himself as he climbed out of his rental car. This neighbourhood was no prize either. It appeared vagrants were now starting to hang around. Someone was sitting on the stoop at the side of his house, resting against the door.

Richard casually shifted his keys to his left hand and considered how quickly he could have his gun out and aimed at the intruder. He was just starting to reach for it when the huddled figure stood up, to reveal Sharpe's, much missed, on again/off again lover, Alexander. Christ it was good to see the younger man. This last separation had stretched out over three months. "Xander, baby." Richard stopped in place to stare at the other. "You look like hell."

The young spy was unshaven, clothed in well-worn, ripped blue denim, stained grey cotton and he wore a shoddy-looking pair of work boots.

"I'm jet lagged beyond human endurance." Alex's voice was low and husky. "Too many jobs, too little time. I had to take care of something in Yorkshire earlier today. I've a night to spare before I'm expected to catch a flight to New York. Do you mind, Dickin?"

Richard's heart rate tripled and he wanted little more than to shove his lover against the door and ravage that sweet mouth, but he couldn't let the small disclosure slip by. "What were you doing in Yorkshire, Xander?" The co-incidence of Alexander visiting the area that Jane and her precious John 'fucking' Rosendale had holed up in was unbelievable.

"I never know what to buy you, Dickin, me Darlin." The younger man stretched, catlike. "And I've missed your birthday so many times."

"Bloody Hell!" Sharpe threw a nervous glance up and down the street then rushed forward to get the door open. "Why wait out here on the stoop? You've broken in before. Someone could see you." His key stubbornly refused to work on the first try. "What the crud have you done, Xander?"

"You've been at Harper's place all day in full view." Alex shrugged. "It's not gonna come bite you on the ass. It was clean."

The door finally shoved inward. Richard grabbed the Russian by the arm and dragged him into the darkness of the mostly empty house. "What did you do?" He demanded again.

"I did you a favour and amused myself at the same time. Where's the damage, Dickin?" Alex smirked and plastered himself to the front of his lover, tipping his mouth as if waiting for a kiss. When he didn't receive it as he expected Alex took a step backwards. "What?"

"Exactly. Tell me exactly what you've done," Sharpe demanded.

"I never do anything." The beginning of a pout accompanied the statement. "Someone, who isn't me, might have broken into Rosendale manor, stolen the jewellery of the master's whore, and killed lovely Jane and her pet, John."

"Jesus fucking Christ on a crutch! You stupid bugger! What were you thinking?" Richard ranted. "And then you come here? BLOODY HELL!"

"All the evidence has vanished. That 'someone' knows what he's doing," the Russian explained in a coaxing tone, completely baffled that his token of affection wasn't pleasing his lover. "Do you like my new clothes? I got them from a thrift shop downtown before I came here. Every bit of my gear disappeared somewhere." A flash of teeth appeared briefly in the gloom. "I did it for you, Dickin. I know money is tight for you right now but I'm sure your property will be reverting back to you soon now that your lawyer doesn't have to pull his punches."

"You killed my wife, Alexander. Now you stand there and expect me to pleased." Sharpe's head shook in amazement. "You killed two people. I'm a fucking Agent of the law. What do you expect of me?"

What occurred next chilled Richard right down to his bones. Alex's back straightened, his shoulders pulled back and his chin lifted. The Russian's eyes went as hard as ice and his lashes dropped slightly, shielding them. His lips narrowed out as they pushed into a frown and his eyebrows lowered, a crease forming between them. Never in all the years that he and Alex had been conducting their intermittent affair had the younger man ever turned that kind of expression of frosty distain towards Richard. The last time Sharpe had seen Alex looking like this they had been partners on the job and someone was about to die.

"Who the fuck do you think you're dealing with, Sharpe?" Alex demanded in a whisper of stunned disbelief. "You aren't stupid. You must know I don't go off and play bingo with little old ladies when I'm not with you. I can't even tell you the number of the people I've killed because I'd already stopped counting before I even met you. I demolish corporations and kick at the underpinnings of governments on a regular basis," stated Alex in a flat tone. "If Nicola gave me the order I'd break into fucking Buckingham palace and set a bomb that would destroy most of the surrounding cities without questioning her. DO NOT think that what you and I do when were together changes anything about my basic nature."

Richard stared at his lover, his mouth not quite closing. "I know in my head what you are," Sharpe began haltingly. "But you've never brought it home with you. Not like this, Xander."

"Home?" Alex sucked in a breath so abrupt that it sounded as if someone had punched him in the diaphragm. "This isn't my home. This is your home. Your's and your woman's. The only HOME I ever had in my whole pathetic life was the fucking cheap flat we shared. The one you walked out of to marry that bitch, Teresa." He screamed the last few words. His hands flexed as if he were going to reach for a weapon. "Killing your bloody wife was one of the most satisfying things I've ever done and if you can't deal with it get the fuck out of my way and I guarantee you that you'll never have to see me again."

Sharpe flinched, eyes wide. His hand shot out and seized hold of Alex's arm in a death grip. "You're talking about Jane, right?" he demanded. When the other didn't answer immediately Richard grabbed his other arm and shook him as if he were an errant child. "Are you talking about Jane?"

Alex's muscles bunched slightly as if he was about to break free but he didn't fight against the action, instead he simply took the abuse. "Yes." The word hissed out. His teeth were clenched to keep them from rattling together. "Jane."

"Where were you when Teresa died?" A quaver of dread threaded through Richard's question. "Did you kill Teresa? Tell me the truth." Sharpe jerked him in place again even harder.

"I was in Germany." The Russian looked straight into his lover's pale eyes. "I didn't kill your first wife. I never lie to you, Dickin. We made a deal. I don't lie to you."

Richard's fingers were digging in, no doubt leaving bruises. He drew Alex toward him, squeezing harder. "But you used to. You used to lie to me all the time." Teeth bared. Their eyes locked. Sharpe now suspected, in the back of his head, that his lover had committed the crime but maybe if he could hear the Russian deny the murder enough times Richard could convince himself to accept that statement. The only alternatives were either arresting Alex or sending him away forever. Sharpe couldn't bear to contemplate either of those scenarios. The older man twisted slightly in place so he could thump Alex's back against the frame of an archway.

The Russian's head bounced off the hard wood and a tiny squeak of protest finally escaped Alexander's lips.

"You jealous bitch! You hated her."

Green eyes widened alarmingly at Richard's choice of insults, and a wracking tremor ran through him, but he still didn't try to break away from the torment his lover was inflicting on his skin. "I didn't kill Teresa." Alex repeated over and over with a straight face. "I didn't kill her." He shivered as the rattling shake from Richard came again three times as hard. The tension was quickly dissolving from Alexander's frame as the glare and the harsh treatment extended. "I didn't, I swear." He'd grown limp under the abuse. "I love you, Dickin."

Richard snarled and dragged his lover into a kiss while continuing the punishing squeeze of his hands on Alex's arms. He forced the other's mouth open with his tongue and mashed their open lips together, teeth clacking. His hands shifted. One of them slide up to dig into the tender flesh below Alex's jaw while his other arm wrapped around Alex's body holding it as close as possible.

The younger man whimpered and ground into his lover. Supported by the wall he could afford to lift one leg and hook it around Richard, pulling him in tighter. An occasional word slipped out between their savage kisses but they made very little sense.

Sharpe pulled back just far enough to allow them both to gasp down some air and to hear what the other was saying. "What?"

Alex's requests were said in breathless gasps. "Hurt me. Fuck me. Do me now." He squirmed, grinding himself up and down against Richard's front. "I've been such a bad boy. Punish me, Dickin." He coaxed. "I missed you so much. Anything you want, Lover. Come on Baby, strap me."

He couldn't stop panting. "Bloody hell." It took every bit of willpower Sharpe possessed to draw back from the shameless invitation, but Richard released his lover and stepped away. "Don't." The warning was gritted out. "I won't accept your whore mask. I won't settle for your body anymore. I'm bloody tired of that game. Settle down, Xander."

"But you started it!" Alex snarled out. "Put out, damn you." He shivered and his gaze flashed about the darkened interior. "Hurt me, you son of a bitch. Give me what I need or I'll go find someone who can."

Richard held his silence for a little longer, judging the other. "There isn't anyone else," he decided. "Or you wouldn't keep risking so much to come back here. What would your boss do if she found out about this, Xander, about us?" Sharpe leaned in and stole a brushing kiss, refusing to go further even when Alex's mouth opened in invitation. "What would Nicola Romanov do if she found out how badly you had it for a British agent?"

Alex groaned and tried to pull his lover closer. "Don't."

"Tell me."

"She'd do all things I want you to do to me, but without letting me enjoy it. Happy? I don't want to talk about work. Please."

"Com'ere." Sharpe drew the other man along into the kitchen since it was the closest. "It's time, Sweet thing." Tugging at Alexander's clothes assured that he had the Russian's full attention. "Now is the perfect time. Jane's gone." That statement felt uncomfortable but he pushed it out. "We're not kids anymore, Xander."

"Speak for yourself, Dickin." Alex squirmed willingly out of his shirt.

"Four bloody years difference. It may have mattered when we met, Xander, but it's nothing anymore," Sharpe corrected him. "The point... " He reached down to pop the button on his lover's jeans. "... is. You're not twenty-two any more. It's time for you to come in from the cold, while you're still young enough to start over."

"Don't wanna talk." Alex shoved out of his pants, and then plastered himself to Richard's front. "Later, mon soldat d'or. Fuck now, talk later."

"You... " The words gasped out between tastes of Alex's salty skin. "... never... want... to... " Sharpe stepped them backwards, then lifted his lover up and sat him on the edge of the table. He buried his face in the curve of Alex's throat and feasted. "So beautiful."

Alex groaned when teeth accidentally scraped at his jugular and his hips thrust in eagerness but Richard refused to get rough. He pulled mindlessly at Sharpe's clothes, careless of fastenings or tearing the material. "Skin." The demand was guttural. "Gimmie skin," pleaded Alexander.

Richard cursed, pulling away far and just long enough to yank his own clothes off and toss them aside. Alex lay back on the table, kicked away his shoes and the tattered jeans that were tangled around his ankles, then stretched provocatively. "How strong is this table, Dickin?"

The response was a growl. Sharpe grabbed Alex by the hips and tugged him until he was at the edge of the sturdy oak once more. Richard knelt down, opened his mouth and swallowed his lover's cock.

Alexander wailed and his legs wrapped up and over Sharpe's shoulders. He made an aborted attempt to grab at his lover, and then gave up in favour of fisting his hands and slamming them down hard above his own head. "Da, moi lyubov."

Richard swallowed hard, attempting to force his lover into a state of high arousal in the least amount of time. When he pulled off to catch his breath momentarily, Sharpe filled in the pause with a kiss on the inside of Alex's leg. His fingers gripped the other man's pale skin and lifted Alex further off the edge of the table, forcing the spy to rely on him even more for support.

The strain on his body only made Xander look more beautiful to Richard, delineating Alex's muscle tone and causing a sweat to break out. Sharpe pulled in a lungful of air and dropped his mouth once more earning another, louder cry of passion. Baring his teeth slightly to sensitive skin rated more noise, as did sliding one thumb into the crack of Alexander's ass.

"Take the edge off, Dickin." Alex's heels dug in. "Please."

Richard ignored him, pulling off with a sloppy lick and shifting his mouth down to the other's balls. Sharpe coaxed them into dropping back down with his lips and tongue then lowered Alex a little.

Freed from supporting his lover, one of Richard's hands skimmed across Alex's hip and onto his stomach, drifting across slick skin. "What do you want, baby? Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Alex's head lolled. "Let me come quick, Dickin. I make it up to you right after. Please, me darling. Take the edge off then you can see if this damned table with hold us both up." One hand found enough direction to lift and grab a handful of pale blond hair.

Resisting the tug, Sharpe began rolling one of Alex's nipples between his thumb and finger. "No. You'll have to wait for me," stated Richard, denying Alex his request. "I want you desperate when I slid in."

"I'm desperate now!" Legs tightened.

Richard bent over to drag his mouth from his lover's chin to just above his cock and then back up again. "Not desperate enough," he whispered before repeating the act. The temptation was there to pinch or bite but Sharpe resisted it. Instead he showered Alex with open mouth kisses on his skin and reverent caresses. Each time it looked as if Alexander might lose it, Richard drew back enough so that no contact was being made with Alex's leaking erection. Sharpe treated his lover as if he were a feast laid on the table.

"Liubovnik, pazhaluysta." The Russian writhed under the attention. "I need more." His hips pumped, in search of more direct contact. When that didn't work Alex's heels scrambled for purchase on the table edge and he tipped his body up, offering himself to Sharpe. "Dickin, please. Byastro."

"Shh, Xander. It's all right." One arm stretched up so Richard could stroke Alex's face. "Not yet."

"You're trying to kill me!" Alex accused his lover. "This is just another way to punish me." His fist slammed down on wood. "You hate me."

"I love you," Sharpe shot back. "More than you know." A finger slid into the other's tight body, causing an eager convulsion. "It's time, Sweet thing." There was a powerful resolve punctuating those few words, conveying their import. "It's time for you to come home."

Alexei opened his mouth to protest but Richard's finger crooked and he lost the complaint in a flush of sensation. It crackled under his skin and made him cry out mindlessly. "Aaah! Dickin."

The finger pulled out and Alex protested loudly.

"Nearly there, Xander," Richard soothed. Unable to wait and assured that his lover had come to him prepared, Sharpe lifted Alex's legs out of way and lined his erection up to the opening. "I know what you want." The pressure he used was steadily unrelenting. "But you don't know what I need, Xander." He wrapped his hand around his lover's cock, stroking it. "Will you give it to me?"

"Anything you want." Alex promised carelessly as he had so many times in the past. His body arched, attempting to rush the penetration but Richard wouldn't allow it. "Anything! Just do it."

"I want you to leave Nicola Romanov." Sharpe's voice was as determined as his actions. "I want you to take a deal and tell everything you know to Command." He shoved briefly to emphasis the demand.

Alex seemed to be listening. Those demon-lit green eyes of his had widened even more than being fucked would justify and his head was shaking his denial. "I can't."

"You can, Xander." Sharpe eased the last couple of inches in. "We can have this. We can have this every night, Baby, but only if you'd just come clean." His breath was laboured as he tried to keep control. "Come on, Sweet thing." Richard increased the bribe exorbitantly. "No more women, I swear, Xander. If you do this I'll never take another lover again. I'll change however I have to. If it means quitting the service, I'll do it." Richard reassured him.

"Ebat'-kopat'." His right arm moved to hide his face, covering his eyes completely. "Not now. Don't do this to me. Why can't you just fuck me?" Another breathless groan escaped Alex as Richard withdrew and shoved back in. The noise turned into a wail of disappointment when no further movement followed. "Dickin, please."

"Turn Crown's evidence." Sharpe leaned over to shove the concealing arm away. As he suspected, tears were beginning to form in the corners of Alexander's tightly closed eyes. "You can't keep doing what you do, Xander. I can't keep ignoring it. Promise me you'll quit."

"BASTARD! Move." Alex's heels attempted to force Richard into movement.

Richard stroked the man under him, trying to keep his attention without giving Alexander enough to satisfy him even briefly. "Command will give you immunity. They'll help you to disappear once you testify. I'll go with you. The Orient. Australia. Canada. You and me. Please, Xander. I can't keep on like this." Sharpe couldn't resist, he had to feel another squeezing pull and push. "You said anything, Sweet thing. I want everything."

"You're proposing." Alex let out a harsh bark of something between laughter and pain. "You haven't even buried your second wife and you wanna make me your third. Fucking bastard." He bore down, making Richard moan in turn.

"If that's what it takes." Nails dragged down Alex's chest and stomach, and then they circled his bobbing cock. "Promise me."

"Fuck me!" A screamed demand was Alexander's response.

Richard gave himself leave to move but kept his strokes maddenly slow. "Promise me."

A flood of curses snarled out of Alexander. At least six different languages were in the mixture.

"PROMISE!" Sharpe circled his thumb over the slick tip of his lover's cock.

"Dickin, please. I can't."

"No." Richard gritted his teeth and withdrew all the way. He leaned over Alex and whispered right against his plush lips. "You'll have to go. I'll miss you, Xander, by all that's holy... I'll miss you more than is sane, but if you won't promise me this... don't come back this time. Ever."

"No, Richard, please don't."

Alex's grab was fended off. "Not unless you promise. Not unless you're willing to stay forever." Sharpe backed up out of reach.

"You don't understand. I can't."

"You haven't even tried. Can't you even bloody try? That's what I want. You keep swearing to give me anything. This is it, Xander. Put up or get out," Sharpe shouted. "I can't keep doing this. Please Baby. I love you."

Alexander sat up, pulling knees up to his chest and shivering in distress. "Why couldn't you have asked at the start? I could have done it back when we met. I was going to."

Xander's compliant hit it's mark. Richard was well aware how painfully true it was. The fight that had erupted the afternoon things had come to a screeching halt was forever burnt into his memory. More than once Sharpe had cursed himself for being so foolish back then. He hadn't properly valued what he had in front of him. This was his second chance and Richard wasn't about to let it slip away as well. "I'm asking now." Sharpe reached over to run his fingers through sweaty dark hair. "Just promise you'll try. I'll set it all up. The only thing you'll have to do is come in when I say it's a go."

"I do love you, Dickin. You know I do. I've never loved anyone more."

"Prove it to me, Sweet thing. Come and stay with me."

"If that's the only way." Alex's nod was the tiniest of movements. "She's going to kill me, but if I have to die for you... if that's what it takes, I'll do it."

Sharpe hissed out a sigh. "You're not going to die. You and I can handle anything she throws at us." He reached over to catch Alex's hand. "Come to the bedroom, Xander. It's not much, but it's more than this." Richard hauled him upright and into an embrace.

The trip to the room Sharpe had claimed as his new bedroom took what felt like hours. They couldn't stop kissing or fondling each other. Three times they ended up against a wall, necking like teenagers and groping each other. Alex clung his lover, dragging his mouth off of Richard's only to breath then diving in for another soul deep kiss.

They almost fell over the mattress on the floor, not realising they'd reached it until their feet found it. Sharpe had to pry the Russian loose, pushing him away in order to convince Alex to land on the cushioned surface.

"Don't make me keep waiting, Dickin," Alex pleaded, dragging the other man down onto the makeshift bed with him. His hands were shaking. "I can't take any more. It's been too long."

"No more teasing." Sharpe dropped down beside Alex in the tangle of sheets. "Which way do you want it? You want to do me instead? You choose."

Without hesitation Alex squirmed into a comfortable position, spread his legs as far apart as possible, and planted his feet on the mattress. "Fuck me, moi negodyaj. I adore getting fucked. I told you that, right at the start. I love being under you. Do me."

Sharpe grabbed a leg and lifted it. In only a few swift movements he was once more deep inside Alexander. There was nothing on earth like the feeling of being sheathed in his Xander. There wasn't another man who could fire Richard's blood like this and women had become nothing but lesser substitutes over the last few years.

Sharpe shoved hard, pushing Alex across the unanchored mattress with the force of his thrusts. Alex growled and his fingers dug into his lover.

"Harder!" Alexander's voice sounded as if he were being strangled. "God damned, motherfucking bastard! Make me feel it."

A huff of air was the only verbal response Richard could muster. He put every bit of his energy into slamming their bodies together as hard and as far as possible. Alex's head reached the edge of the mattress and fell back with a hollow thump, but the younger man's grip didn't loosen so Sharpe kept up the almost brutal pace his Xander was demanding.

Alex's mouth opened but little sound escaped, just harsh panting breaths. One of his hands released Richard's shoulder and moved to pull at his own straining erection. His face turned away, something that rarely happened when the made love, and a thin steam of tears leaked from tightly closed eyes. Alex's lips moved, but the words were mostly inaudible. The only one Sharpe caught was 'die'.

"We're. Not. Going. To. Die." Richard managed to speak between ragged gasps and violent thrusts. "Gonna. Live. Together. Bloody hell." He was having trouble holding back. His orgasm was building like a storm. "Now, Baby."

Alexander's shoulders slid off, hitting the floor. He screamed and his hand flew.

Sharpe's thoughts splintered. His head threw back and his heart raced. Unconsciousness threatened but he fought it with every bit of strength he had left, wanting to ride the pleasure out to the end. His body, however, collapsed within seconds of the end of his orgasm. Richard slumped down half on top and half beside his lover.

The pale chest under Sharpe's hand was shaking.

"It's going to work, Sweet thing," Richard promised. "I've tested at this already. Command wants you. They'll give you a deal." He kissed Xander's cheek, and then brushed his parted lips back to Alex's ear. "I can have the deal in place within a month."

"If Nicki finds out..."

"She won't." Sharpe cut him off. "It's going to be all right, Lover. You'll see. I love you, Xander. You'll see. Come on. Come back up onto the bed." Their bodies had to separate to move but he wrapped his arms around Alexander, holding him tight.

No argument came but it was a long time before the Russian's shivers and tears were ended by exhaustion and sleep. Richard stayed awake a long time wondering if he'd just lied to the most important person in his life.

xx

jimcarla@hotmail.com

Sharpe's Scoundrel VIII: Conflict of Interest

Address: jimcarla@hotmail.com
Rating: NC-17 Slash—male/male sex, very little plot
Date: September 2000
Summary: An X-files/Sharpe crossover pairing Alex Krycek and a VERY 'alternate universe' version of Richard Sharpe. Sharpe's latest wife was a problem. Alex solves problems. There's not much of plot here but the argument is loud and the sex is hot.
This is the seventh story in my pwp series 'Sharpe's Scoundrel'. The previous tales are archived on my homepage at:
http://members.dencity.com/CarlaJane/homepage.html and on the Red and the Black This one is actually more of a prequel to what's coming but it might stand-alone, and hey, the sex is there.
It is now late in 1990. Sharpe is a Major of a British black-ops squad. Krycek is member of a Russian mafia family (of sorts). They're conducting an on again/off again affair that neither of their support organizations know about or would approve of but the attraction is too strong to refuse.
Disclaimers: Of course Bernard Cornwell, Chris Carter, Fox, and the various actors, writers and production companies own these toys. Sigh. Beta-reading and essential polishing was done by my best beloved, Erika, the cyber sorceress and monster child.

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]