Go to notes and disclaimers


Resurrection and Redemption VI
by Ann H


I have just entered the Twilight Zone. This is just too surreal.

Alex Krycek's living room is cleaner than Martha Stewart's, and much more inviting. The cream colored walls and carpeting are bright, yet soothing. There is no clutter on the recently polished pine coffee table. Each of the matching end tables sprts a ceramic lamp with metallic gold filigree set against a cream background, topped with an ivory lampshade. Between the end tables is what can only be called the couch of my dreams.

Overstuffed. Plush. Black. Leather.

Three large gold pillows lay invitingly on the couch. I just want to melt into the couch, and stay there for a week. Or forever...

"Uh-uh, Mulder. Not until you bathe."

Spoilsport. And just when I spotted the huge entertainment center, complete with state-of-the-art stereo system and big screen TV.

He's right, though. It would be sacriledge to sully this incredible couch with eau de ripened Mulder.

"Bathroom's to the left, just before the bedroom. I'll go get you a change of clothes." Alex doesn't move, just looks at me. "You doing okay, Mulder?"

Oh, yeah. Four days ago I was dead. Now I'm healed, and about to scour off months of grime, all the while being protected by one of the most dangerous, fascinating men alive. Things are definately looking up.

"Better than okay. Thanks to you, Alex."

The blush rises high on his cheeks as that dark forest of lashes sweeps down his lowered eyes. It's only as I put my hands on his shoulders that those vivid green eyes rise to mine.

"You took a huge risk by saving me, Alex. You won't regret this."

I almost don't hear his response, his voice is so low. "I never could."

In front of me now is the Alex I can love: the open, vunerable, increadibly beautiful man who brought me back to life. The man I've wanted for almost seven years. The man I want more than anything. Right now.

Our first kiss is languid, soft and utterly sensuous. Lips part, tongues mate and slide, both of us tasting, searching, loving. Our bodies mold together, hearts pounding, pelvis grinding against pelvis, our arms enfolding us in a death grip. His shudder is my moan, my arch is his sigh. His breath is mine, mine is his, and we are one. The coiling pleasure, the explosive spasms, the pulsating heat are ours, doubled, shared.

Amazingly, we are still standing, as we waver and shake and try to catch our breath. God, what will this be like in a bed? We will find out soon. Very soon.

"Mulder?"

"Yes, Alex."

"Are we... okay?"

Hell, yes! But I can phrase it better than that.

"We're more than okay, Alex. We're together. There's only one thing we're missing."

"What's that?"

"A nice, hot, long shower."

Ruuummble.

"Oh, and dinner."

xx

Fox Mulder kissed me, and I came in less than five minutes.

So did he. This is wonderful.

Yeah, I envisioned something a little more...detailed in the various fantasies I've had of Mulder over the years, but, hell, after seven years of foreplay, it was bound to be explosive. And quick. And fucking fantastic.

So maybe we should stop groping each other in the middle of the living room, and head for that hot shower Mulder suggested. And I should feed him; he's gonna need all his strength, and then some.

Tomorrow we tackle conspiracies and aliens. Tomorrow we'll find out if this can survive more awful truths and painful sercrets. Tonight...he's mine. And I'm his.

Fuck. No matter what, I'll always be his. And no matter the dangers, I will protect him.

"Alex..."

"Yes, Mulder, shower. Now. Let's go."

"Will you wash my back?"

That was lame. So why is my cock standing at attention? Because he's gorgeous, he's Mulder, and I love him.

"Tell you what... I'll wash everything except your back."

Another Mulder-grin, and I'm melting. No doubt I'll wash his damn back, too.

And enjoy every moment.

End part 6

xx

Part 6

Ann062863@aol.com

Title: Resurrection and Redemption, Part 6
Author: Ann H
Written: February 21, 2001.
Summary: Sixth part of a series; still haven't gotten the main plot going yet, but at least there's smut! To be fair, I should call it shmoop, and I fear more is coming. Originally intended as a response to the December 2000 bodyguard challenge, then the story took on a life of it's own.
Rating, Part 6: NC-17, to be safe.
Warning: See notes from parts 1 and 2
Mood Music: "The Trick is to Keep Breathing," Garbage, Version 2.0
Disclaimers: XF characters not mine, his. All of them.
Feedback: Yes. Ann062863@aol.com. The truth shall set you free...

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]