Go to notes and disclaimers


One on One
by Amy B


Fox Mulder walked quickly through the park after meeting with yet another confidential source who turned out to be a crackpot. A crackpot with marginally useful information no less. At least this one wanted to meet at sunset in the park instead of midnight in some dingy back alley or underground parking garage. Maybe the informant was afraid of the dark or maybe he was just afraid of Mulder. Reasons didn't matter much to Mulder, he was just glad it was over.

The sun was a faded memory and the tall halogen lights had come on as he neared the basketball courts. He slowed as he noticed the game in progress then came to a stop in the shadows of a huge old oak tree to watch.

There were six men all in their late twenties. They all seemed to be at about the same skill level and all were very fit. He decided to enjoy the show for awhile before returning to his empty lonely apartment. He got a charge out of watching the tall dark-haired guy in the blue shorts especially after he paused to strip off his sweaty T-shirt. He had a great jump shot and an incredible body, two things for which Mulder had a certain appreciation.

The score was tied when the players decided to take a break. The guy in blue shorts picked up a sports bottle and tilted his head back to drink. That long stretch of sinewy neck seemed to beckon Mulder to explore. He bit back a groan and thought, I've got to get out of here before I embarrass myself or, worse, get my ass kicked. He was just about to turn and walk away when the noticed that Blue Shorts was looking Mulder's way and standing directly beneath the light. And he seemed very familiar.

"Oh, no. This can't be." Fox Mulder was too stunned to realize he had spoken out loud. That was his new partner out there looking all hot and sweaty and...hot. Mulder thought whimsically that it was astounding what wonders could be hidden under cheap suits from JC Penney. He had known that Krycek had long legs but he had no idea that they were attached to such a nice tight butt. Mulder thought he'd like to play one on one with Krycek -preferably someplace private- basketball totally unnecessary.

"Oh, no," groaned Mulder as Krycek looked over toward the shadows that provided him with such flimsy cover. Krycek turned and spoke to the other men who started to gather up their belongings. In minutes, the court was empty except for one sweaty, gorgeous, and very curious young FBI agent.

Mulder had stood frozen as the other men had disappeared and now Krycek was loping toward him on those long, muscular, bare legs. Fox swallowed another groan as he realized he was well and truly caught. Caught gaping at this partner like a dirty old man, Mulder decided to play it cool and see what happened.

"Hi, Krycek. Who won?"

"It was a tie. What are you doing here?" Alex asked with a friendly smile.

"I had a meeting. I was on my way home, saw the game and stopped to watch," he replied casually with a twitch of the shoulders that wasn't quite a shrug.

"Do you play?" Alex still wore the friendly smile but there was something in his eyes that made Mulder wonder if the question was a straight one.

"Yeah, occasionally. Haven't had much time lately." Take that, and now here's another for you Mr. Innocent. "You look pretty good. You must play a lot."

"Every chance I get." The smile had slipped to a smirk that Fox found sexier than the hero worship he had been getting from Krycek on the job. Alex's green eyes seemed darker and much more intense than Mulder had ever noticed as he said, "I haven't had much time lately, either. With work and all."

He stepped closer to Mulder invading his personal space but not quite touching. His voice lowered as he said, "What are you gonna do now?"

Fox swallowed hard and took a shallow breath trying not to notice how good Krycek smelled-like Old Spice and clean sweat and cinnamon. The heat radiating from the other man's body went straight to his groin. Finally, he remembered the question. "I'm going home, I guess."

"Want some company?"

"Sure. Did you eat yet?"

Alex snickered and said, "No, but I hope to soon."

"So... what happened with you and Trisha from personnel? I heard she's free again..."

"Yeah, she dumped me," said Krycek cheerfully. He threw a laughing glance at Mulder as they headed across the court to get Alex's gym bag. "I called out someone else's name in bed."

"How did she take hearing another woman's name?"

"Wasn't a woman and she did not take it well. Threatened to tell the whole Bureau until I reminded her that she has a few kinks that I could share with the world." His voice lowered suggestively as he looked Mulder in the eye and said, "We've all got secrets and kinks, don't we?"

"I can keep a secret if you want to share." Mulder replied flippantly but wondered at this tiny nugget of trust he seemed to be developing for his new partner. It worried him, but he decided it could wait as he fell back a step so could watch the play of muscles in Krycek's legs and backside. The smooth stride was poetry in motion even though Mulder shied away from such a romantic cliché. He decided to go for a (popular) literary reference for his mental musings..."He's a walking streak of sex." He considered it as Krycek bent over to gather his things and decided it definitely fit.

xx

The ride to Mulder's apartment was full of flirting and double entendres but Mulder still felt a bit nervous as he unlocked his door and motioned Krycek through. He watched his partner look around interestedly and wondered briefly what the other man saw in the dismal little apartment. He knew it wasn't as clean as it could be and was dark and depressing even on a good day. He stopped worrying as soon as Krycek turned, gave him a blinding grin and asked, "Mind if I take a shower?"

"No, go right ahead. I'll call for takeout. Pizza or Chinese?"

"Chinese... just surprise me."

Mulder thought that surprising Krycek might prove to be difficult. The younger agent seemed oddly self-possessed away from the office. There didn't appear to be any doubt in Krycek's mind as to where the evening would lead. Mulder couldn't help but wonder what kind of signals he had been giving off for his new partner to see the attraction so easily.

He called his favorite Chinese place and was assured that delivery would be there in half an hour. He hung up the phone and walked over to the bathroom. He knocked on the door just as the shower came on. The door was unlocked so he opened it just a little and raised his voice over the sound of the water to ask Alex if he needed clean clothes.

"No, thanks. I've got some in my bag."

"Well, okay. I'll just wait out here then."

"Hey Mulder, you can join me if you want." Fox could hear the smirk in his voice but decided not to take up the challenge. He wandered back into the living room and took off his jacket and tie dropping them on the back of a chair. He sat down then jumped back up to put away the jacket and tie. He came back to the living room and straightened the piles of papers and magazines on the coffee table. He looked over at his desk with the notion of straightening it too. After a minute of deliberation, he decided that cleaning at this stage would just mess up his eccentric organization. He opened the top two buttons of his shirt and rolled up the sleeves then settled on the couch once more and tried, somewhat unsuccessfully, to relax.

xx

"So, dinner here yet?" Mulder looked up from his MUFON newsletter to see Alex standing in his living room wearing nothing but button fly Levi's. He was rubbing his wet hair with a towel and the motion was doing interesting things to his chest. Mulder's mouth went dry as he started to answer so he shook his head instead.

Krycek ambled over to the couch and plopped down right next to Mulder. He took the magazine out of the lax grip and glanced at the clock. "How much time do we have?"

Fox cleared his throat and said, "Umm, maybe fifteen minutes."

"That'll do...for now. I've been wanting to do this for so long," said Alex as he leaned in for a kiss and reached for Mulder's belt buckle. He nibbled at the pouty lower lip then slipped his tongue inside to taste his partner. A faint moan slipping from Mulder's mouth into Krycek's had an electrifying effect. Krycek grabbed Mulder by the shoulders and pulled back to look deeply into half- open hazel eyes. Their mouths were nearly touching as he said, "It was your name." Then Alex's tongue flicked out to lick his lips and managed to lick Mulder's at the same time eliciting another louder moan. While his mouth was kissing Fox breathless, his hands were busy opening zipper and buttons. One hand slipped inside the shirt to tease his nipples while the other was pushing pants and boxers out of the way to claim his prize. Mulder's own hands were skating over the bare skin he had stared at earlier and was delighted to find it felt even better than it looked. Alex pulled away from the tempting lips and began to devour Mulder's throat, politely leaving marks only below the collar line. Mulder leaned his head against the back of the sofa, clutched at Alex's biceps, and tried to catch his breath as Krycek made his way down his body.

Mulder was already hard and aching and the sight of that dark head bending over his lap nearly set him off. The pleasure was already so intense. He breathed deeply and tried to think of icy cold showers and 302's -anything to get a tighter grip on his slippery self-control— until Krycek's mouth closed over his erection and all thought narrowed to "yesssss." He wasn't aware of speaking until he started to chant "please please please..."

Alex licked up the pre-ejaculate like a starving cat, then took the head into his mouth and sucked gently making Fox whimper and grab his ears. He resisted the pushing and begging noises coming from his partner preferring instead to tease and torment. When the tugging got to be distracting, he pulled away and looked up at Mulder. Laughing gently he said, "Let go of my ears. I know what I'm doing." Mulder opened his eyes and stared back, bewildered. Alex shook his head and Fox snatched his hands away and started to blush. Krycek took Mulder's hands and placed them on his shoulders then went back to work.

He licked down the length of Mulder's cock then up again keeping one hand busy on Mulder's chest while the other gently worked his testicles. He brushed his lips up the shaft then ran his tongue around the tip, dipping gently into the weeping slit. He glanced up into those hazy hazel eyes and smiled tenderly then took as much as he could into his mouth and sucked hard. Fox's hips bucked wildly nearly dislodging the man on his lap. Krycek drew back just far enough to avoid choking and gave a little hum that obliterated Mulder's self-control.

"Alex!" Mulder shouted as he came, and came... and came. He was certain this was his last act on earth because surely this would kill him.

Krycek swallowed frantically. He didn't want to lose any part of Mulder he could get. Finally it was over so he picked up the damp discarded towel and cleaned up Mulder and his own mouth and chin. Then he tucked his wrecked lover back into his clothes. He sat back on his heels and smiled with swollen pink lips and a satisfied expression at odds with the still rock hard erection pressing insistently against his fly.

Mulder lay back on the sofa gasping for breath and staring at his partner and now maybe lover. Alex looks like the cat that ate the canary-no, the cream. Fox felt a little giddy at his horrible pun and almost giggled out loud. Giggled? Fox Mulder does not giggle.

The knock at the door brought the two men out of their reverie. Mulder called out "just a minute" as Krycek headed to the bathroom for his wallet and shirt.

Mulder was still sprawled out on the sofa when Alex came back so he shook his head, pulled his shirt down over his fading erection, and went to pay the delivery guy.

xx

The little white boxes were empty and the two men were full when Alex turned and said,

"So, Fox what-"

"Don't call me Fox."

"Why?"

"I prefer to be called Mulder."

"Well, I refuse to call a lover by his last name."

"Is that what we are? Lovers?"

"Yes." Then Alex faltered for the first time that night. He sounded insecure and almost hurt when he said, "Aren't... Don't you want to be?"

Mulder looked at him for a minute then said, "Yeah, but I don't want to talk about it right now. Let's just go to bed."

Green eyes twinkled and sulky mouth broke into a grin as Mulder got to his feet and pulled Alex behind him toward the seldom-used bedroom.

"But if you ever call me Fox in public, I will shoot you with your own gun."

xx

I did it! I wrote sex. I got the idea for the set up while playing basketball. I remembered a magazine interview where DD said he would like to play b-ball on the show like George Clooney does on ER. The sex part was a dare to myself to see if I could do it. Next I'll have to try it in a story with a plot.

Credit to John Berendt's Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil for the quote.

xx

Part II

jb7811@bellsouth.net

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters (CC, Fox, and 1013 Productions do), but, if I did, this is what they'd do. ;-)
XF M/K NC-17 slash (That's m/m. Please don't read this unless you know what it is and you know you can handle it.)
jb7811@bellsouth.net
Takes place between Sleepless and Duane Barry just like 8000 other stories. There's no death, dismemberment, darkness, or angst and not much plot either. Warning: This story takes place in a perfect world where sex can't kill you. Protection is essential in the Real World so please be sensible and safe. Ok, I'm done preaching so now on with the show...

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]