Go to notes and disclaimers


Full Contact
by Amy B


Returning from his Saturday morning run to find unexpected company, Mulder removed his hooded sweatshirt then tossed it at the coat rack. He stood with his hands on his hips, damp t-shirted chest heaving as he asked, "Where the hell have you been? Do you have any idea what's been going on around here lately? Rebels, and aliens, and Spenders fucking everywhere!"

"The Spenders were fucking? Everywhere?" laughed Alex Krycek.

"You know what I meant. You can't swing a dead cat without hitting a Spender. Well, except Cassandra—she's nothing but a pile of burnt bones now. And Jeffrey—who's apparently missing..." Mulder pinned the man lounging on his couch with a suspicious glare. "What was your part in all this?"

Alex raised an eyebrow and said, "What makes you think I had any part in anything?"

"I'm really not in the mood for this cryptic nonsense. Where have you been?"

"Here and there. There, mostly." When Mulder growled, Alex continued defensively, "I didn't come here to be interrogated, you know. There are plenty of other places I can go for that. The last week or so hasn't been any picnic for me either."

"Last time I saw you, I was going off to work with the mistaken impression you'd still be here when I got home. That was weeks ago. Why did you come back here, now?"

"Reasonable question. As you know, there are a good half dozen reasons for doing anything. The main one is that I wanted to see you, to make sure that you were all right." Alex smiled, and Mulder unwillingly felt the pull of his charm. "I heard you got the X-Files back, but I wanted to see you in person, just to be sure you came through the...conflict...with all your parts intact."

"Any parts in particular?" Mulder felt himself flushing with a heat that had little to do with his recent exercise.

"Why don't you come a little closer so I can do a full inspection?" Alex waggled his fingers at Mulder in a come-hither gesture.

Mulder glanced down at his sweaty self and said, "I should go take a shower."

"Later. Come over here first," commanded Krycek, looking cool and elegant in navy silk shirt and expensive trousers.

Mulder found himself moving closer without consciously intending to do so. Like he did the last time Alex was here, Mulder sat down on the coffee table in front of the man on the couch. Their knees bumped together until Alex sat up straight and leaned forward.

Staring at one of his obsessions, the subject of his dreams, Mulder was momentarily at a loss as to what to do or say. The man just came and went from apartment 42 as he damned well pleased. Mulder was tempted to offer him a key to save him the trouble of picking the locks. The suspicion that Alex would laugh in his face held him back.

"Fox, we've been through a lot together, haven't we? A very brief partnership followed by a couple years of hit and run. Then there was our eventful trip to Russia. I almost lost an arm there. Did you know that?"

Mulder shook his head, remembering the horror of having the truck driver offer to cut off his arm to save him from the tests. He felt sick when he thought of Alex being butchered like that. His reaction must have shown on his face because Alex smiled reassuringly.

"Hey, after a few bloodcurdling screams, I talked my way out of it. That's what I do."

"Yeah, like you talked yourself out of the test," Mulder reminded him, with a bitterness that Alex blithely ignored.

"I am first and foremost a survivor, Fox. Never forget that. It can be a comfort to you, if you let it. If you can believe in it—in me—when it all goes to hell again. The last few days..." Krycek looked away from Mulder for the first time since he started speaking. Watching his hand as it came to rest on Mulder's knee, he continued quietly as if to himself. "The last few days were just dress rehearsal for the real conflict... the battle for this planet."

Mulder started to ask the dozens of questions tumbling through his mind, but Alex looked up at him and smiled. Cursing himself for being easily distracted, Mulder put one hand over the one lying on his knee and asked Krycek what he wanted.

"More than a peck on the cheek, that's for sure. That's what I gave you last time we discussed the coming war. So, what'll you give me? Hm?"

"Excuse me? Don't you remember the last time you were here? Remember what I gave you? And what did I get in return? Nothing!"

"Hey, I was injured and I had to leave in a hurry for your own good. I was going to pay you back." When Mulder looked at him askance, Alex insisted, "I really was, as soon as I was able."

"Well then, why don't we start with this, then see where it goes?" Mulder leaned forward from the waist, bringing his face close to Alex's while keeping his body from making contact. This would be their first real kiss and he didn't want to rush it into something else. He kept his eyes open and focused on Alex's as he let his mouth drift slightly closer. Breathing in the warm cinnamon scented breath seemed a greater intimacy than sex, and Mulder enjoyed the feeling thoroughly before pressing closer.

Smiling faintly, as thick black lashes swept over Alex's eyes in a subtle surrender, Mulder brushed his lips across his lover's over and over in teasing caresses. He was delighted to discover how soft and pliant Alex's mouth was, not at all what he expected. When Alex's lips parted slightly, Mulder accepted the invitation, deepening the kiss.

Stroking the open mouth lightly with his tongue, Mulder savored the spicy flavor that was uniquely Alex. He licked deeper, over smooth sharp teeth to the sweet tongue thrusting against his. As they playfully dueled, Mulder brought his hands up to Alex's shoulders, pulling the other man closer, to the very edge of the sofa. The feel of Alex's strong thighs bracketing his own almost had Mulder dragging the other man to the floor for a good old-fashioned ravishment.

But he resisted, instead bringing his hands up to either side of Alex's head. While he kissed Alex deeply, his fingers brushed over short silky hair and circled small ears. Mulder pulled back as an odd thought hit him. "You know something, Alex? You have cute ears." He swirled his fingers around the rims, dipping in to feel the delicate ridges. "Never expected to say that to a guy, but they are. They're just so small and pointy and... and—"

"I swear Mulder, if you say 'elfin', I will hit you so hard you'll wish I had shot you instead."

"No, no, they're very masculine. They're tough guy ears."

"That's just silly, my little Pudding Pop," laughed Alex. "Kiss me again, so I'll know the first time wasn't a fluke."

"Not a fluke. It's chemistry," muttered Mulder as he nibbled at Alex's mouth, sucking on his lower lip before plunging his tongue in to explore the wet heat. The tightening in his groin was getting unbearable as he leaned back and mused, "Maybe more than that."

Alex laughed and said, "Nah, there's nothing else but chemistry. Pheromones or something."

"You don't believe we could have something beyond lust?" Mulder had to ask, although he wasn't sure he wanted to hear the answer.

"No, of course not." Alex tilted his head, considering. "Don't tell me you're having dreams of a Harlequin romance?"

Mulder straightened his spine and snapped, "Don't be ridiculous. I just... I wondered... Never mind." He sighed and looked back at Alex with a slight smile. "Want to go to my bedroom? It'll be more comfortable than the couch."

As the two men got up and headed for the other room, Alex remarked. "You know, Fox-don't-call-me-that... I never would have figured you for a waterbed. You don't seem the type."

"I'm not. I have no idea where it came from. Just opened the door one day and there it was." Mulder shrugged, used to the bizarre by now.

Alex chuckled under his breath. "That would only happen to you, Mulder. You're just a weird magnet. I love that."

Mulder whipped his head around and asked incredulously, "What?"

"I said a lot of weird stuff seems to happen to you," replied Alex, scratching at the side of his neck. The very picture of innocence blinked his lashes and said, "I believe I owe you something, don't I?"

Before Mulder could reply, Krycek dropped to his knees and jerked down Mulder's running pants. Looking down as his painfully hard cock popped out to nod politely at the man who gave it its freedom, Mulder gasped at the hungry expression on Alex's face. If he hadn't been so excited himself, he would have worried about he'd gotten himself into. As it was, he was just eager to get further into it.

Alex glanced up and flashed him a smile, saying, "Now that's a Pudding Pop!" as he grabbed the bobbing erection to hold it steady.

A startled laugh escaped Mulder's constricted throat as he watched a pink tongue flick out and delicately lick the head of his cock. Alex lapped at the pre-come leaking from the slit, trying to dig in with the tip of his tongue. Mulder shifted his weight from foot to foot, causing Alex to grab his hip and push him back into the wall. Leaning forward to maintain contact, Alex continued to lick up and down Mulder's length, teasing and playing, never settling down to seriously bring him off.

By the time he finally stretched his lips around the head and began to suck, Mulder was at the end of his control and started to pump his hips, thrusting into the hot mouth like he had fantasized so many times. Alex let go with a soft pop and grabbed Mulder's hips in a bruising grip. He gracefully rose to his feet, got right up in Mulder face and growled, "If you ever try to fuck my mouth again, I will make you regret it. I don't give a fuck how excited you get, do not try that again."

Mulder started to say something in his own defense, but was cut off by Alex's mouth devouring his. He felt like the first meal of a man who's been starved for months. Alex alternated chewing on his lower lip and exploring Mulder's mouth with his tongue. His forgotten cock wept at the loss of attention, but Mulder was unsure what Alex would do if he tried to rub against him to get some relief. So he pushed his butt back against the wall, and brought his hands up to Alex's head, caressing his pointed ears as he kissed him back fiercely.

Alex pulled back just long enough to jerk Mulder's T-shirt off over his head. As Alex leaned back in for another soul stealing kiss, he tweaked a nipple, making Mulder acutely aware of his nakedness and Alex's fully dressed status. The brief flash of embarrassment was burned away by the incredible inferno of heat blazing between the two men. When Alex started to rub against Mulder in spite of the mess he was making of his elegant clothes, Mulder knew he wasn't going to last long. The feel of finally having Alex here in his arms, fully aroused against him was just too much. The steamy kisses and searing touches weren't doing much for his control either, instead they sent his blood pounding through his veins.

Although he was a little wary after the last time, Mulder decided to take action again. He reached out with shaky fingers and unbuttoned Alex's shirt. When he met no resistance, he boldly moved on to the belted slacks.

Now it seemed Alex was the one having trouble staying still. As Mulder opened up his lover's pants, Alex rubbed his hands all over Mulder's chest, rolling each nipple between his fingers and pulling on the sparse strands of hair. Alex's hips thrust forward into Mulder's hands as he tried to wrestle the trousers and silk boxers down while being kissed senseless. Jerking his head to one side so he could draw air into his straining lungs, Mulder moaned as Alex licked down his throat, latching onto Mulder's collarbone and sucking hard. Mulder knew it would leave a spectacular bruise, but right now all he could feel was the snap of the invisible inner wire that led straight to his cock. Each lunge of the younger man's hips against his brought him closer to the breaking point.

Arching into his partner, Mulder groaned as Alex ducked his head to latch onto a nipple, biting and sucking, driving Mulder to grab onto Alex's ass and crush their hips together. He rubbed and thrust hard and fast until succumbing to a spectacular orgasm that weakened his knees and made his head fall back against the wall. He barely registered the thump as he struggled to open his eyes and look at Alex who was gnawing on his throat and frantically thrusting against his sensitized, depleted flesh. With a burst of energy he would have sworn he didn't possess, Mulder reversed their positions, dislodging Alex's mouth from his abused neck.

Taking advantage of Alex's momentary disorientation, Mulder shoved the other man against the wall and dropped to the floor. He spared a curse for the bruises he could feel forming on his kneecaps then attacked the firm muscles of Alex's belly, biting and sucking. He lapped up the trails of his own come and Alex's pre-ejaculate and sweat, then grabbed Alex's cock in his mouth and got busy. Licking his own seed off of Alex's hot throbbing flesh was an intriguing experience, but they were both too far gone to appreciate the irony. Mulder stretched his lips around Alex's rather impressive erection and sucked down as much as he could. The rest he stroked with one hand while the other kept a firm grip on Alex's hip, preventing him from sliding to the floor.

When Mulder felt Alex start to stiffen and swell even bigger in his mouth, he drew back until just the head was still gripped between his lips. As Alex bit back a scream, Mulder sucked frantically, trying to swallow all of Alex's strangely sweet essence. A little dribbled out the corners of his mouth and he licked it up after releasing Alex's spent flesh.

Mulder looked up to find Alex watching him through narrowed eyes. He settled back on his heels and just watched his partner for a moment, cataloguing all the changes passion had wrought on his features. Lean cheeks flushed, sweaty chest heaving, delectable lips red and swollen, love bites coloring his lower belly... It was such an erotic sight, Mulder had to close his eyes and take a deep breath.

A sniff made him open his eyes as Alex asked him seriously, "Are my ears bleeding?"

"Nope," grinned Mulder.

"Okay, just checking." Now it was Krycek's turn to close his eyes and draw a deep breath. Coughing a little he said, "Mulder, we need a shower. Now."

"Yeah, then a nap," replied Mulder as he slowly got to his feet.

xx

After a short hot shower that was mostly uneventful, the two men stumbled into the bedroom, heading for their respective sides of the bed as if they did it everyday.

Mulder jerked the sheet over his naked body, turned to his bed partner, and asked, "It's not even lunch time yet. Will you still be here when I wake up?"

Alex snuggled his head into the pillow and mumbled, "There must have been some light that got through..."

Mulder shook his head and said, "What?"

"I... Nothing. Go to sleep, Snickerdoodle."

"But will you still be here or not?" Mulder asked plaintively.

"You want depth, shoulda checked your pockets," replied Alex cryptically.

"What the hell does that mean?"

"Maybe. It means maybe. Now I'm going to sleep. You wore me out."

Fascinated, Mulder watched as he did just that. In seconds, his breathing was deep and even and his body was totally relaxed.

Mulder was tired, but was almost afraid to go to sleep, afraid that Alex would disappear as soon as his eyes closed. It was the middle of a Saturday and he was in bed with an exhausted Alex Krycek. And he was the cause of the exhaustion. He smiled and brushed a light hand over Alex's shoulder, watching his lover sleep until he too fell into a deep slumber.

xx

Special credit has to go to the Headstones and Hugh Dillon for "Cut" and "Digits" for Alex's cryptic remarks and my inspiration.

Part IX

jb7811@bellsouth.net


Disclaimers: The Boys belong to CC, 1013, Fox etc. I just borrow them out of love and all I really get in return is a cheap thrill. ;)
Notes: I'm actually trying to work with Canon for a change so this takes place right after Two Fathers/One Son. But my Alex still has both arms. Big thanks and Ratkisses to my wonderful betas Nicole and mouse.
Summary: The Boys finally get together. No, really. I mean it this time.
Warnings: Mild spoilers for 2F/1S

back to top



[Stories by Author] [Stories by Title] [Mailing List] [Krycek/Skinner] [Links] [Submissions] [Home]