RATales Archive

Secrets

by Jennifer Cuzzo


Date: March 19, 2002
Title: Secrets
Author: Jennifer Cuzzo
Email: JCuzzo3442@aol.com
Category: Scully/other romance
Rating: G
Keyword: None
Spoilers: None
Summary: Scully has been keeping a few secrets from Mulder, Skinner, the lone gunmen and her family. This is the sequel to "Surviving"
Disclaimer: Dana Scully, Alex Krycek, Walter Skinner, Fox Mulder, etc do not belong to me. I am just borrowing them for the story and I'll gladly return Scully, Skinner and Mulder. Alex Krycek is all mine! =) Be gentle, okay? I haven't written a fanfic in a *LONG* time!


Dana Scully's journal
March 19, 2002

Dear Diary,

It has been over a year since I have written in this journal of mine and I must say that things have certainly changed. In my last entry, I spoke of Mulder being abducted but he is now back. Yet things are not the same as they were before. For instance, I now have a son and his name is William. For many years, I was told I could never have a child but something unexplainable happened to me and I now have William. The problem is that everyone believes Mulder is the father but he is not the father. I am the only one who knows the identity of William's father and I wish I could tell everyone but there are too many people that want to hurt my love and I cannot allow that to happen. It is a little ironic if you think about it. For a long time, A.K. and I were enemies and I wanted him to suffer for an eternity. But, as I said earlier, things changed. I got to know him and I saw things in him that I had once thought could never exist in a man like him. We are still having problems but I love him very much. I mean, he gave me a wonderful gift and that made me realize that he wasn't the man I thought he was. I just hope Mulder and the others see A.K. as I do. I've decided that it's time to share my secrets with the others. Do you think I should tell them? I mean, they still believe A.K. was murdered but he wasn't. I have asked them to come over tonight so I have... 10 minutes to back out. Wish me luck!

Love,

Dana

P.S. I love you William and Alex..

The End