Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    SERIES: Sequel to "You've Got A Friend"
    SUMMARY: Avon gives his impression of the time spent with Tarrant to his current lover.
    DISCLAIMERS: No ownership of these guys, but I wish.
    AUTHOR'S NOTES: This piece came together when Diana (at least I think it was Diana) put forth a challenge on her list. The requirements, to have a couple tell someone of their first time together. It just seemed right for this series since I'd been leaning toward this direction just couldn't get it to gel.
    Lastly, this is a companion piece to YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND. If you haven't read that one yet it could really mess with your head, since it contains major spoilers for that piece. It also contains some minor spoilers for the B7 eps, Star One, Aftermath, and Powerplay.....(did I get that right)
    FEEDBACK: Seldom received but always welcome.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    3,824
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,579