Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary: Set post ‘Chosen.’ ‘Five states. Twelve days. One pair of jeans.’
    Spoilers: Various seasons of ‘Buffy,’ and ‘Angel.’
    Author’s notes: This story started life as a vignette; luckily the pesky little critter escaped, and this is the result. Many thanks to YesPlease and MsGiles for the beta; to Jo, for being an excellent sounding board; and to Dan for all the research help and long distance immoral support; I couldn’t have done it without you. Any remaining inaccuracies are mine.
    Dedication: For Illyana and Sinbad.
    Feedback: We wants it precious, we wants it.
    Archive/Distribution: Feel free, though it’s good to be asked first.
    Disclaimer: Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy, T.S. Eliot, Green Day, and the Gershwin brothers -- via Janis Joplin -- own it all…well, except for the original characters and situations which are mine. Please don’t sue me.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    35,119
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,785