Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    AUTHOR'S NOTE: Shoot me! Just shoot me! Okay. I can't help it. My muse is driving me up the wall. This stupid story occurred to me on the way home from work. Then was expanded after watching the HBO special on the Gladiator. AAAARGH!!! She won't shut up about it. Anyway, I've just got a little bit, and I am starting to think that all my stories are sounding alike. Oh well. More Jim owies and angst...as if you didn't know.
    FANDOM: The Sentinel
    RATINGS: NC-17
    PAIRINGS: J/B J/m and maybe more...who knows
    WARNINGS: I don't know...as they come up I will warn you. My only warning right now is that anything, and I do mean anything could show up. I may just let my muse run amok. I think she needs to so she can get back to the other stories. I have been reining her in so much, its driving her manic. So be warned, and flames will be ignored.
    SUMMARY: A powerful Egyptain lord is visiting Cascade as part of a delgation sent to the Summit meetings.
    NOTES: This takes place in the present but a different present. The Roman Empire survived and is even more powerful than it was a thousand years ago.
    Egypt is also a powerful Empire. Gods and Godesses are still worshipped, and their power exists in the world. The Roman Empire and the Egyptian Empire both have slaves. The North American continent is a providence of the Roman Empire, and the South American continent is a providence of the Egyptian Empire. The Roman Empire controls most of Europe and Asia, while the Egyptian Empire controls all of Africa. Technology is the same, but emphasis is placed on beauty when designing homes and and temples, therefore cities are built to accomadate that. Like in cannon sentinels are rare, and mostly unheard of.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    886
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    2,065