Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating - NC-17
    Classification - how the heck do you classify something like this other than it's a story
    Spoilers - there may be some before this is done but i'm not sure yet. see individual parts for that.
    Author's note - I'll likely say this a hundred times as I post stuff to this site. This is my universe and while the JAG characters belong to whom they belong to, everything else is mine and I shall do as I please with them. In other words: my universe, my rules.
    Summary - After being betrayed when he was younger, Harm finally trusts another man with his secrete and dares to let another man touch him one more time.
    Disclaimer: Standard stuff. The rest belong to whom they belong to. By all means this and any future stories of mine may be archived.
    Author's Further Notes: Since this is an AU type story, I'm having the military handle this kind of thing better than it most likely would if it would really happen. There are no regs against same sex relationships. For men like Harm, regs are even more generous. As long as both the partners are either enlisted or both commissioned, regs are helpful for them to have a family. It can even help advance both careers if they were of a mind to take advantage of it.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    10,179
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    9
    Kudos:
    16
    Bookmarks:
    5
    Hits:
    2,571