Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Category: Stargate: Atlantis, McKay/Beckett
    Warnings: slash, angst, h/c, AU
    Spoilers: Sunday
    Rating: NC17
    Summary: Two months after That Sunday, Rodney confronts his truth.
    Archive: If it's on your list, you can archive it. If it isn't and you'd like it, just let me know where you're putting it.
    Feedback: Feed me, Seymour.
    Website: Mice's Hole in the Wall http://www.squidge.org/mice
    Disclaimer: Not mine. They belong to many other people. But if they were mine, none of them would be dead.
    Author's Notes: (ff100 prompt Thanksgiving) I had to fix it. I just couldn't stand what they'd done. Thanks to Inkscribe and SGAtlantisLight and Fififolle for beta, and to Des and Laz and Victoriaely for kibitzing. I have not seen ANY of season 4, nor did I watch Sunday or any of the subsequent eps of season 3. This story is for Mare, who bid 50 letters for the Save Carson campaign many moons ago. My apologies for the length of time it took to get this together!

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    40,722
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    1,054