Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Die Hard 4: Live Free or Die Hard
    Pairing: Matt/John
    Rating: FRAO - slash, graphic sex, language, Daddy!kink
    Disclaimers: Not mine, no money made.
    Summary: A basic recap of the movie, but with a few added scenes and sex at the end.
    A/N: As I said before, I was working out a kink squick of mine, in this case, daddy!kink. I've been trying to work through it with Supernatural, but when I watched this movie and then read Nancy's fic, my little bunny grew large and twisted and this fic is the result.
    Thank Yous: Janet - you rock. =D Thank you so much for taking a look a the first half of this and the beginning of the actual kink part and letting me know that I wasn't getting myself tangled up in this. Nancy - I've added a couple of your suggestions in there, hope you like them. ;-)
    Beta: Lynn/Janet - but only the first part. The rest is unbeta'd.
    WARNINGS: Language - apparently, the f word became my very best friend in this one. Daddy!kink - if you don't want to read it, don't. Once I determined to confront my demons, they were attacked, salted and burned. Meaning once I decided on the daddy!kink, it's in there. Now...on to the fic...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,275
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    4
    Kudos:
    33
    Bookmarks:
    11
    Hits:
    7,634