Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: X-Files
    Pairing: Skinner/Mulder
    Rating: New and the first story in a series that I'm calling "El Zorro Rojo"
    Warning: This is a *bdsm* story and contains many elements of the lifestyle including but not limited to handballing (fisting).
    This is a first time story, kinky though it may be.
    Archive: Down in the Basement, Slashing Mulder, WWOMB. If anyone else would like the story, please let me know as while I read in lots of wonderful archives, my feeble brain can't seem to remember them all.
    Special thanks to Zerena, without whom you would not be reading this.
    Notes: I try to write within the confines of canon, but I have found with "X-Files" that can be a challenge so I have pretty much given up. I expect the reader to be familiar with the show but I don't think one needs intimate deals to enjoy the story. Summary: Skinner makes a date with Mulder to meet at a play party.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    12,771
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    7
    Bookmarks:
    2
    Hits:
    1,881