Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: WWF
    Paring: Raven/Road Dogg (aka Scott Levy/Jesse James Armstrong)
    Rating: NC-17
    Status: New, complete
    Archive: I really don't know the names of all the archives *wince* so go
    ahead and archive it as long as my name and all info remain attached...
    Series/Sequel: Right now it's a one-shot, but it might turn into a series or at least part of a two-parter...
    Disclaimers: Neither of these characters belong to me. They are the property of Vince McMahon, Titan Sports, and everyone else affiliated with the WWF. No infringement is intended...
    Notes: Well, I've wanted to write Raven/Pup for a long time, and I finally did it... I can't say I like it all too much, but I decided to post it to you guys anyway. Bwa-hahaha!
    Summary: Raven is intrigued after his match with Jesse on Smackdown and decides to get a closer look...
    Warnings: Some spoilers for Raven vs. Road Dogg on 10/19/00's Smackdown. This fic is slash (male/male) and might be considered non-consensual by some people.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,231
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    11
    Hits:
    1,350