Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Show it comes from: Hercules
    Feedback: I love it. It's inspiring... and let's face it, it's the only real reason to keep writing.
    Distribution: My site, anyone else, just ask.
    Summary: Hercules begins dealing with Iolaus' cursed state... And Iolaus discovers that maybe things aren't all that bad.
    Rating: R
    Disclaimer: Hercules, Iolaus and all the Hercules characters belong to MCA Universal and Renaissance Pictures who also own Xena. Ranma 1/2 related stuff belongs to Rumiko Takahashi. The Greek gods and goddess belong to mythology and greek culture. I am not making any money out of this, really. I don't even get to hold them a little while. So please, don't sue. With the peso-dollar exchange, you would end up loosing money if I paid.
    Content: I/Others
    Warning: This has m/m, and some m/f and f/f insinuations.
    Spoilers: There are some mentions to A Fowl Day and My Fair Cupcake
    Notes: I just saw Apocalypse Now, A Fowl Day and My Fair Cupcake... I really, really love Iolaus... and Ares happens to be one of the coolest villians I ever saw... So I think I know where I will take this. Now, I know I'm jumping around continuity, but the channel I have airs both shows out of order, so to be on the safe side... In this reality all the stuff about Gabrielle wearing Hindu' clothing never happened, O.k? And Alcmene is not death either, we need her around to do some counseling for her poor confused son.
    Submitted through the 'YG deleted' AUfic mailing list. Please join us at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AU_Fic

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    4,170
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    16
    Hits:
    1,400