Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This story is basically a "missing scenes" story to the Xena episode DESTINY. Beth Gaynor in her review of this episode for Whoosh says

    "This episode's got a little of everything. Some head-banging battles (including the lethal crotch hit - yeow!), some pretty scenery. Some nasty Xena badness, some sweet bardly goodness. Some nasty, simple background on the Warrior Princess, some subtle poking into her psyche. Fun for everyone, unless possibly you have a personal thing against piracy."

    I hope this story does the same. It is a sequel to my two stories SACRIFICE and BE CAREFUL XENA. It attempts to explain how Xena could have been Ares's "star pupil" as Strife calls her in the Hercules episode WHEN A MAN LOVES A WOMAN and yet she can tell him in THE RECKONING that she had always wondered what his face would look like. It has a little slash, a little subtext, a little het, and a little voyeurism. Bad words and sex acts make it NC-17. Plus it contains the line for the December KSAres challenge. Fun for everyone, unless possibly you have a personal thing against McJude.

    Primary pairings are Xena/Caesar and Ares/Caesar.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    5,075
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    15
    Hits:
    915