Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    A Sentinel rescues an emotionally and physically wounded guide from a pirate's keep and decides he wants him for his own. Can the sentinel help this wounded guide to heal so that they can attain a healthy and benificial bond?
    The story is told through entries in his personal log and the guide's journal.
    This story has close to 800 readers. If you are woundering whether to give a sentinel story with original characters a chance, read the reviews. If you have read this story don't forget to leave a review. It truely does help readers find good storyies.

    Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended. I am only keeping the fandom alive in our hearts.

    Acknowledgments: Thank you to Kerensa my Beta

    Dedication: To Neichan who inspired this plot bunny with her story "Bought".

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,926
    Chapters:
    10/10
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    28
    Kudos:
    52
    Bookmarks:
    8
    Hits:
    9,851