Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Pairing: Buffy The Vampire Slayer Xander Harris/OMC
    PG-NC17
    Archive: Fine with me.
    I would like feedback.
    Disclaimers: Buffy and company are the property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. I don’t own them, I’m just playing with them. Other characters belong to me. I do own them.
    Notes: This is my first attempt at writing slash. My best friend has been after me to write some for along time, but there are few fandoms that interest me enough to want to write in that universe, and fewer still characters that attract my attention enough. Xander Harris is an exception to the rule though.
    This story takes place from a point with an alternate ending to the fourth season of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The following differences occurred at the end of the episode. Glory did not scramble Tara’s brains. Anya died. Buffy was severely wounded, as was Xander.
    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    19,570
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    8
    Bookmarks:
    6
    Hits:
    2,245