Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Summary for Part 1: Before he met Blair, big, bad Jim Ellison worked a case in Seacouver. A serial killer brings the characters together.
    Category: Highlander/Sentinel
    Characters: Richie/MacLeod
    Genres: Slash
    Rating: FRM
    Warnings: AU, Excessive violence, description of rape, First Time
    (Part One of a Novella entitled 'Common Ground' originally published by Angel-wings Press.)
    Title of Part 2: Child of Mine
    Author Notes: I began not even a true fan of Highlander, but once you've watched the various episodes, you get sucked in, its many characters stick in your mind and slash-hungry muses get inspired with countless weird ideas for stories.
    The first part predates Blair and Methos, but please read it anyway. Blair is in Part 2 and there are later completed Highlander stories by the author (yet to be published anywhere) which pairs Duncan/Methos.
    I hope everything has been kept in context. Just in case it isn't, I have added the 'Alternate Universe' category in the template.
    Disclaimer: Duncan and Richie belong to Rysher Pictures. Jim Ellison belongs to Pet Fly and the SciFi Channel. Jack Tier is really not my original character, either. Sentinel fans will recognize him immedi-ately. Baxter and Abel, however, are my own cracked creations.
    Poster's Note: As everyone probably already knows, Sarah Saint Ives was taken from us on Oct. 31, 2001. We miss her. Please enjoy her story. :) The later Highlander stories she wrote were destined for a zine called 'Spectrums in Slash', but when Sarah died, the family gave up the idea of a zine. But her stories are too good to go unread. Eventually, I plan to either post them or actually create that zine. If so, all the proceeds will go to a charity that does research for the treatment and cure for diabetes.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    23,205
    Chapters:
    2/2
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    13
    Hits:
    1,555