Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Date: June 28, 2006
    Link to: N/A
    Series: standalone
    Pairings: Ronon/Caldwell
    Category: first time/friendship
    Season: Second
    Episode: From "Critical Mass" to "The Long Goodbye" and beyond without mention
    Spoilers: "Critical Mass" and "The Long Goodbye"
    Warnings: None
    Summary: Ronon goes to see Caldwell after the Goa'uld removal.
    Notes: This just popped into my head after seeing "Critical Mass". Just wondering what would happen if we ever saw Ronon's emotions. This is my very first attempt to play in SGA, so, I hope I get things right. Just be gentle with me. Beta thanks to Lapis Lazuli, your advice was excellent, even if I didn't use all of it. Thanks! Thank you to Laura and Ruthers for your support, since I was going to junk this story. Thank you most of all to L3, once again, being there at the last minute for beta so I could post this puppy!!
    Submitted through the Stargate_Atlantis_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    6,801
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    3
    Kudos:
    7
    Hits:
    710