Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: CSI:NY
    Trio: Mac/Danny/Don
    Spoilers: Run Silent, Run Deep
    Warnings: Slash, threesome, SPOILERS for RS, RD
    Summary: Don gets home after everything is finally over.
    Archive: Why not.
    Author’s Notes: It’s a post-ep for tonight’s episode. Both the Mac/Danny and Mac/Danny/Don shipper in me is happy. And I just need to say: I KNEW Danny didn’t lie to Mac about Tanglewood. :D Written for Kathie because she can’t see this until Sunday. *hugs* I’m sorry. It was a really great episode. And I promise, I’ll go back to Samantha Muse’s WIP now. This is my initial reaction. Unbeta'd. There will probably be another one, if anyone wants to read it (most of you know where to find my stuff anyway) but this was the emotional reaction to tonight's episode.
    Submitted through the CSI_New_York_Slash mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    790
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    1,372