Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Fandom: Dead Man on Campus

    Paring: Josh/Cooper

    Status: new/complete

    Archive: yes to list archives

    Series/Sequel: probably, not sure how many parts though. Let's call it the "Senior Year" series.

    Disclaimers: don't own 'em, and all I ever hear about at home is all the time I spend not making money off them. I'm not kidding.

    Note the First: this is an AU, it's my first ever DMoC AU and basically it's just a "what if they met in high school instead of college and Cooper wasn't a giant pothead" take on the characters. So if that's not your thing, I understand completely. If it is, I hope it's enjoyable.

    Note the Second: I don't actually know anything about the Mock United Nations, I never participated and I don't know anyone that did. I've just heard of it and it worked well for my story so I made up everything in here about the program. Therefore if you participated and I got something really, really wrong, I apologize.

    Summary: Josh leaves Indiana for the first time to participate in the mock United Nations in New York and meets a different Cooper than the one that accosts him at the beginning of the movie. Romance ensues.

    Warnings: first time, AU, and a small PSA snuck in there thanks to the fact that I watched "The Laramie Project" twice yesterday. I tried not to let it take over the story. No movie spoilers though! Woo hoo.

    Submitted through the Makebelieve_YG mailing list.

    Series
    Language:
    English
    Words:
    15,734
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    10
    Hits:
    1,149