Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Rating: FRAO
    Pairing: Take your pick (Gibbs/DiNozzo or Any couple you want)
    Disclaimer: Even though there's no names mentioned, we don't own any of them.
    Summary: PWP
    Type: Slash – well, duh…definitely!
    Beta: None, the mistakes belong to all of us.
    Fandom: Depends on your choice of pairing
    Warning: m/m sex, bondage, D/s, and a definite drool warning (don't lean over your keyboard while reading, that's not a good thing)
    A/N: This is the result of a YIM chat between the three of us a week ago. Merrion started it when she asked Deb and me the following question: "Got a completely random snippet for you no plot no fandom wanna see it?" (like we would say no, HA!) So she sent us the opening paragraph and things just went from there.
    A/N2: This was originally posted to the Sylum Clan List, which is responsible for the three of us getting together, how else would a Texan, and two girls from Oz (one from the east coast the other on the west coast) come together. If you only knew how hard it was organizing an IM chat, so that we are all awake.
    Submitted through the NavyNCISslash2 mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    1,394
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    2
    Kudos:
    20
    Bookmarks:
    3
    Hits:
    1,298