Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    This is mostly a Phantom Menace fic, but Johnny and Rayden do make an appearence. And I actually like this one better than *The Offer*. Johnny and Rayden are more in character, IMHO.
    *Disclaimer*: The boys and the rest of the SW universe belong to Mr. Lucas (and whoever owns Mortal Kombat...). I'm just borrowing them, because even fictional characters need a vacation now and then... I'm not making any money off this. If I was, I wouldn't be so desperate for cash...
    *Archive*: Yes to Master&Apprentice, WWOMB, OKEB, and my homepage. All others, ask and ye shall receive.
    *Warnings*: Slash. Q/O. Oh, and I've seen the first Mortal Kombat movie, but not the second. So the second one just...doesn't exist here. Oh...and I pretty much ignore Sonya's place in the first MK. Okay...so I liked the idea and two of the characters and stole them shamelessly! -g-
    *Spoilers*: For Mortal Kombat, the first movie, but not for TPM.
    *Summary*: Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are called upon by Rayden to compete in Mortal Kombat for their realm.
    *Timeline*: Before TPM, after MK (the first one).
    *Categories*: Humor (a little), action/adventure, first-time.
    *Acknowledgements*: All the folks in IRC. This xover almost never happened, but their support got me through the rough bits.
    *Author's Note*: I don't use betas, so all mistakes are mine. Oh, and if some parts of this seem a little stilted, that's 'cause I had a *really* hard time writing some of it. But I plowed through, and it does get out of those sticky bits.
    *Feedback*: Of course! Feedback is my drug of choice, and when I go into withdrawal I stop writing.
    Submitted through the Mortal Kombat Fic mailing list.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    2,910
    Chapters:
    1/1
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    14
    Hits:
    771