Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Written for the Rumairie Fuh-Q Fest My Scenario: Each clan on Vulcan has their own unique traditions for how they participate in Rumairie. Follow a clan through the festival to show how this clan celebrates and what makes it unique. Story Note: the scenario is answered through parts II, III & IV of this 'Trilogy', by viewing Spock's experiences with Rumairie at two distinct times in his life. The first experience (Parts II & III) finds him sharing his families traditions with Kirk. The second (Part IV) finds him sharing the traditions of Vorik's clan, later in his life. Summary of Part I: A Christmas Eve dinner party for the former crew of the USS ENTERPRISE ... the last one they will celebrate on Earth, as Jim is about to retire from Starfleet, and live with Spock on Vulcan.

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    17,343
    Chapters:
    4/4
    Collections:
    1
    Comments:
    1
    Kudos:
    12
    Hits:
    2,682