Adult Content Warning

This work could have adult content. If you continue, you have agreed that you are willing to see such content.

If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Yes, Continue", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). If you log in you can store your preference and never be asked again.

  1. Tags
    Summary

    Disclaimer:

    The Matrix and all related characters belong to Warner Bros. and the Brothers Wachoski. The Legend Of Sleepy Hallow and The Headless Horseman belong to Washington Irving wrote and published original tale in 1819 under the pen name of Geoffry Crayon Gent. This fan fic is strictly for entertainment purposes only and is not being written for profit. All characters in this story are purely fictional. Any resemblance to anyone in this piece living or dead is purely coincidental.

    Hi again!

    I’m glad that you enjoy my stories. I figured since the Halloween season is quickly coming upon us, I thought that I would give you a scary matrix themed horror story. Now bear with me because I’m used to writing fluffy romantic fan fics about Agent Smith.

    Now as a kid I have always loved The Legend Of Sleepy Hallow because let’s face it, The Headless Horseman is too fucking cool and it would only make sense for him to be a headless Agent of the Matrix searching the mainframe for his head. Of course in this version of the Matrix you will have ghosts, witches and a few goblins here and there. But they are just glitches in the Matrix...or are they?

    I now proudly present to you, The Legend Of Mega City...

    Language:
    English
    Words:
    16,197
    Chapters:
    9/9
    Collections:
    1
    Kudos:
    19
    Hits:
    2,819