And You Are?

Info about your hostess....

Blair and Jim

Hello, my name is...

Erin. But in My Own Little World (MOLW) I am Nynaeve, or preferably Nyn. (Easy to spell is a good thing.) Twenty-five years old, my natural habitat is the jungles of Northern California where I prey on unsuspecting fic readers and oblivious school site administrators.

By day I am a mild-mannered elementary school teacher. By night I am a wild and unfettered third year law school student. Watch out when I get near a casebook, hoo-boy! Dust flies, man.

Well, it's not stagecoach robbery, but I find it amusing.

Anyway, I recently went rampaging around Europe. I spent the summer studying and traveling through the Western parts of our neighbors across the Atlantic. I marveled at La Tour Eiffel in Paris, goggled at the David in Florence, sailed along the Grand Canal in Venice, absorbed the history of Rome, strolled along the Blue Danube, recoiled from the opulence of Vienna and studied Constitutional Law from a Supreme Court Justice in Salzburg, Austria. Then, after summer school was over, I lazed around both the Italian and French Rivieras. In other words, I had the time of my life.

I spent way too much money of course, but who knows when I'll get to go back? The student loans are piling up mighty quickly. I now understand why lawyers feel the need to charge so much. That eighty-year-old attorney charging you $450 per hour is still paying off his law school tuition from 1946.

Does that make it ok? I dunno. I just know that I could buy a small house with what I already owe.

I do have a life outside of school, work and being a globetrotter (heh!), though. I knew you were worried. :-) In my (not so plentiful) free time I take taekwondo (I'm close to earning my second black belt), write short fiction, follow some of my favorite tv shows, watch movies, read copiously, go out with my friends and play on the computer. I met some of my best friends in the world on the 'net. *waving at plerk* (see my Fluff 'n' Nutters page to find out more about them, the wooky, snarky bunch that they are.)

So, what kind of person am I? Busy, obviously, with the attention span of a gnat.

Kronos and Methos

Look! Look at the pretty men!!!

Sorry. ;-)

I've spent all of my life being a student and an athlete. And attempting to avoid an overabundance of trips to the Emergency Room. Doesn't everyone have a museum devoted to the modern set of crutches? But anyway, only in the last few years have I spent any amount of time exploring a more creative side of myself. That was a major part of me wanting to make this page. I am rather proud of the strides I've taken to become a writer. Oh, I won a few writing awards in school, but I never actively tried to develop this, uh, talent. Is that the word I want? ::shrug:: It's fun. I have good role models. ::bows to the Beta Triumvirate::

I'm mostly harmless (and don't ask me if that isn't what they called a land squabble in the Middle East about two thousand years ago) and almost always as hyper and cheerful as a rabbit on crack. I have my share of pet peeves; writers that don't own dictionaries or grammar books, negative attitudes, bad pizza, grit in my contacts and the letter 2.

No, no, no. The letter 2. I can't read or write.

Mostly I believe that everybody wants to rule the world. And that the hills are alive with the sounds of music. And did you ever know that you're my hero?

Go! Explore my page!! Get busy now!!!

Main Page | E-mail Nyn | Report problems with site

*This message was brought to you by sleep deprivation, three and a half hours of mind-numbing lecture, overactive muses and the number 12. Complaints should be addressed to the nutty blonde in the corner, A.K.A. Nyn. Everything awesome on this whole site is due to the aiding and abetting of Alice in Stonyland. I mean, just LOOK at that border to the left!! Is that not gorgeous?!? Thanks Ali, I owe you big time!

You're quite welcome, chica. :-) - Ali

Border courtesy of http://www.whitneysplace.com

This page last updated 9.9.00