30

Lieutenant Nyota Uhura


Captain’s Personal Log:

I don’t know how many hours we’d worked since returning to our own universe. The ship still had systems that were off line. Voyager made it back to where it was, but in no way was it ready to react to the data expected from the probe. And we no longer had a second crew to help.

B’Elanna started awake and hit her head on the console beneath which she was working.

"That’s it," I sighed. "This is counterproductive. Come on, Lieutenant. Finish up and let’s get out of here."

B’Elanna stood then gingerly stretched. She sighed. "You’re right, I’m seeing two of everything."

"Janeway to Chakotay."

"Chakotay here."

"If you are seeing more than one of anything you’re working on and have been at it for over ten hours, report off," I said.

I heard a chuckle. "Yes, Captain, I’ll tell Paris and Kim. They’re cross-eyed right now."

"All of you get some rest," I smiled. "Come on, B’Elanna."

I gently shoved her out of Engineering into the corridor.

"Where to Captain?"

"Let’s visit the Mistress. We’ve been neglecting her since we got back from the alternative Universe."

"Oh, Captain, I’m not up to a session," she sighed.

"Neither am I, pet. But the Mistress can be most entertaining without lifting a finger," I replied.

Torres looked perplexed. "Really? How?"
 
 

"What you both need," Barrows purred. "Is a bedtime story."

I looked up at her from the massage table. Some bronzed muscular Slab of Man was kneading my shoulder muscles.

"You need to shut down those remarkable minds, pets." She said. "Otherwise, you’ll be problem solving when you should be sleeping. A mental orgasm is in order."

"May we choose the topic?" Torres asked.

"Curious about my exploits?" Barrows smiled.

"Insatiable."

"Choose."

"Is there any more about the first Enterprise?"

Barrows smiled.

"Yes, though I was only on the ship for a couple of months after McCoy and Kirk’s altercation, I became involved in a friendship with one of the great captain’s bridge crew that carried on for many years. Lieutenant Nyota Uhura."

"Oooh," I murmured. "Why haven’t you told me this before?"

"You remember the rules about Club members. Privileged, you know," she said. "But so much time has passed and we’re so far from it all now... what the hell?"

Torres and I settled onto the soft rug together holding one another. Barrows seated herself in front of us with her Cheshire cat smile.

"Of course, I knew the Lieutenant from the chats in the crew lounge. And, of course, I noticed how beautiful the woman was. No, it wasn’t just beauty. She had a sensual presence and a serenity that radiated from that lovely exotic face.

"And she was a fine person as well. The incident between Kirk and McCoy spread throughout the ship and, of course, I was blamed for putting a wedge in the great friendship. Blamed by everyone except Uhura. That was surprising considering the relationship that they had," she said almost wistfully.

"It was true about them," Janeway said.

Barrows rolled her eyes. "It was true about Kirk and just about anything in a skirt. Uhura was such a proud, regal being. I never understood what she saw in him.

"I suppose it had something to do with going through so many intense combat situations together bonded them in a way I couldn’t understand. So, on the subject of the great Captain we agreed to disagree."

Barrows settled into her story conjuring the images before our eyes like a sultry magician. She and Uhura became close in the last weeks Barrows spent on board the Enterprise. The Mistress credited the Lieutenant with making that time she had before retiring easier. She wasn’t considered to be completely persona non grata as long as she had such a friend.

One night after a few more glasses of Sorian Brandy than she would have normally, the Lieutenant seemed full of questions. Barrows had seen the look before on the faces of other crewmen. Of course, there had been rumors floating about after the aborted session with Captain Kirk. Despite Kirk’s desire to keep details quiet, some seeped out. Lieutenant Uhura had heard as well. She was curious and finally managed the courage to ask the Mistress.

"You are curious about my reported lifestyle?" Barrows said.

"I’m sorry."

"Nyota, you’re my friend." Barrows replied. "What do you want to know?"

She smiled with uncharacteristic shyness.

"I’ve heard a lot of rumors. Some of them were really wild."

"I can imagine," Barrows murmured wryly. "But this crew’s imagination is so crude compared to reality. What do you want to know, the facts?"

Uhura inhaled deeply then exhaled slowly.

"Okay... what do you do that makes your partners so bound to you?"

"Been checking up on me, Lieutenant?"

Uhura’s smile turned more sly than shy.

"I’ve asked around a little, but I didn’t pry. I was curious..."

The Mistress smiled at her. "No offense taken. I’m flattered that I took time up in your schedule."

Barrows took a short bracer of brandy for support. The Lieutenant was a luscious treat. She wanted to handle it just right in order to have a chance at sampling some of her sweetness and not loose the only friend she had left on the Enterprise.

"I give pleasure to those who seek it from me." The Mistress replied. "Whatever their specific need may be to achieve the ultimate in erotic pleasure, I give. It’s hard to be specific because my responses are so individual."

The Lieutenant smiled at her slyly. "What would my needs be, in your expert opinion?"

The Mistress had considered that for some time just in case it came up. Though she thought it would only be in her wildest dreams.

"You, my dear, are a goddess," she replied.

"A goddess?" She smiled more broadly. "Why?"

"Look at you! You’re magnificent! And your bearing demands that that body be worshiped and adored."

"Worshiped..." she whispered in wonder.

"Of course."

"Are you worshiped?"

"I stand for nothing less."

She had a little more brandy.

"How are you worshiped?’ she asked quietly.

Barrows gazed at her levelly. "Do you want me to show you?" She was holding her breath. This had to be handled so very careful. As much as The Mistress wanted her, fantasized about her, schemed to get her, the friendship was even more important.

"What do you mean?" Her voice was soft and relaxed.

"Let me touch you, message your skin while you listen to my voice and I’ll teach you how you should be worshiped," Barrows said quietly. "If you get at all uncomfortable, we will stop."

She gave me a sly look. "What do we do?"

Barrows gave her a wicked grin. "Let’s get naked."

The Mistress instructed Uhura to lie on her stomach then called for soft music and lights. The Lieutenant’s breathing was fast and a little shallow, so Barrows waited until she was more relaxed to begin massaging.

"I’m going to massage you with some of your own oils starting with the soles of your lovely feet. I’ll touch you with my fingers and my palms then my nipples," Barrows said.

Nyota nodded. She closed her eyes.

"I’m warming the oil a moment," the Mistress said softly. This was true, but Barrows also took a moment to just look at Nyota’s amazing body in the soft light. She was just beautiful. Her physique was sleek and powerful. It was hard to imagine that legs that muscular could also be so feminine. Sonnets should be written about how amazing that ass was. It was high and rounded and solid as a rock. Barrows would have wrenched her arms out and broken her best paddle trying to make an impact on it. On the other hand, she could spend hours learning that intriguing crevice with her tongue.

The Mistress had to shake herself to get to the matter at hand.

"A good slave knows every part of his or her Mistress’ body." The Mistress said as she began to massage her soles exploring for sensitivity. After a moment or two, Uhura was purring. With a little more pressure, she found spots that the Lieutenant felt to her core and was rewarded with a throaty moan. There was a gasp when Barrows brushed her nipples against the arches of her feet.

Up her body Barrows moved with slow deliberation.

"Your skin is as soft as it is gorgeous, Nyota. It should be massaged and petted as often as possible," Barrows said. She had straddled Uhura by then and was running her nipples along those delightful thighs as my hands grasped those irresistible cheeks. Barrows fought back a moan as Uhura arched ever so slightly to her grasp.

"There should be pleasure in just stroking this wonderful flesh and hearing these delightful sounds of pleasure," Barrows said leaning into the massage as she kneaded her butt. As the Mistress suspected, that whole area was an erogenous zone. It didn’t take long before Uhura was squirming and bucking against her hands. She had to move on before all control broke and she stuck some fingers in that ass with one hand and went after her clit with the other.

Barrows’ hands worked up her elegant back, but did indulge in allowing her nipples to feel that ass. She was unbelievably wet. But this was for Uhura and not the Mistress.

"There should be no demand of you except your absolute pleasure," she whispered.

Barrows got off the bed when she reached her shoulders.

Uhura was very relaxed already, but Barrows worked her neck and shoulders before turning her over.

She kept her eyes closed. Her face was serene. Barrows was having a coronary. The rest of her body had the perfection of a work of art. Her breasts were full and impossibly firm and high. The nipples were large and the color of dark chocolate just aching to be tasted. Her waist was narrow and the abdomen flat and firm. Somehow she was both curvy and rock hard. That didn’t seem fair. Barrows massaged her arms and legs learning her further. Slowly she worked between her thighs.

"I’m going to take care of the tension I’ve built there," Barrows said in her ear. She learned that hot wet fold with little effort. Uhura was arching to the touch and moaning when she hit a sweet spot. Barrows straddled her reaching between her legs to continue stroking the hot wetness. She rubbed nipples against hers which were hard and sensitive.

"You are so beautiful in pleasure," I said. "This is the reward in service of a goddess."

She was moaning loudly and gasping for air. Then a final gasp. Barrows felt the constrictions of her orgasm around her fingers. That woman could put a hurting on a man.

It took everything the Mistress had not to take her pleasure from Uhura. She stood then cleaned them both and helped her dress. They finished the evening with another brandy and some amiable conversation.
 
 

Barrows was transferred from the Enterprise back to Star Fleet Headquarters a short while later. They remained close friends who corresponded frequently. With the safety of distance, the Lieutenant grew more bold with her questions about the lifestyle. The letters grew to be quite an erotic exercise for Barrows. The ongoing correspondence also helped her articulate the philosophy of the Club which she was just beginning to pursue.

A few years later, the business was thriving. Barrows got word that Nyota was coming to Earth. The Enterprise was due for an overhaul and she was due for a few weeks leave. She was stressed and feeling put upon. Her last line said she really needed to feel like a goddess. Barrows set up for her arrival.

The Mistress selected from the very best of her staff, a man and woman, to serve her friend. The pair had been trained by Barrows personally. She oversaw all of the preparations for every aspect of the visit. Uhura was to be treated as any royal dignitary that sought pleasure at the Club. It was silly knowing what Barrows knew about Uhura, but she felt as though her whole career and lifestyle rested on her friend’s approval.

Barrows watched Uhura’s arrival on the monitor from the reception room. The attendants awaited with a litter and four bronzed and oiled bearers. Nyota beamed into the arrival area then smiled at the beautiful bodies on their knees bowing their heads before her.

"Greetings from our exalted Mistress. We are here to serve your every need and provide you every pleasure," the female said. "We can take you to your chambers or to the Mistress or wherever you desire."

The Lieutenant was stunned. She smiled awkwardly.

"What would you suggest?"

"You should be settled in your chambers. You can have a soak and rest. The Mistress expressed an interest in joining you for dinner, if that is your desire," the woman said.

"That sounds lovely," Nyota said. "Proceed."

A bearer gently lifted her into his arms then gently placed her on the litter. The men lifted Nyota up onto their shoulders. She giggled impulsively.

Nyota was all smiles when she was carried into my dining chamber by one of my bronzed beauties. He placed her into a chair beside me. She gave him a deep kiss before letting him go.

"The only problem I see with this is how I’ll readjust to the Enterprise," Nyota smiled. "Do you think I could get Sulu to carry me to my shift?"

"I daresay you could get him to do anything you wanted to," Barrows replied. That gave the Lieutenant pause. "But the Enterprise is for later. Where is your desire now?"

"...No responsibilities," she said immediately. "Rest,"

"...And pleasure?"

"I’m ready for that, too," Uhura smiled. "But not right away. I want to empty my mind so that I won’t be thinking of hailing frequencies when I should be just feeling."

"It is a wise woman that knows her own needs," Barrows said.

"Oh, our letters have made me consider them very carefully, Tonia," Nyota replied with a smile. "I’m going to need your help to guide me through my first session."

The breath caught in her throat. This was more than she had hoped for. She had to be sure.

"My dear, from what you’ve written me, you are more than ready," Barrows said.

The Lieutenant ate for a moment considering the statement. "Spinning a fantasy is one thing, but having real people to command... that is something different. I may melt into a pool of mush."

"While I rather doubt that, I would be honored to assist in your first session," she replied. "When you are ready."
 
 

Barrows saw the Lieutenant in passing over the next few days. Her attendants reported that she slept a lot during the first day. When not snoozing, Nyota was content to lie on the beach and look at the incredible array of beauties moving around her. And she was thoroughly enjoying the baths and massages. Barrows didn’t think she would have long to wait.

Barrows was correct in the assessment. She received a note from Nyota on the morning of her fourth day there requesting the Mistress at her earliest convenience.

She found Nyota face down spread eagle on a fur on the floor in the center of her chamber. The beautifully sculpted male attendant was straddling that ass and working up her spine.

"I’m here, pet."

"Mmmmm... Tonia... I really could have this all the time," Nyota sighed. "There were times after my shift when my whole body was a clenched fist... This is fabulous..."

"It will only get better," Barrows said as the man reached the Lieutenant’s shoulders.

"Okay, my beauty. I want you to make that same journey up her beautiful body with your tongue."

"Yes, Mistress," the male replied with a smile.

"I chose this one not only for his... attributes, but for his talent with the tongue," she said. "And his enthusiasm."

The slave went about his task tongue bathing Nyota from her toes up to her head. She was moaning as he tended to her feet. She was nearly levitating off the fur when he lapped at the cleft between her cheeks.

"Turn her over." Barrows said. "Tell him what you want..."

She was incoherent. The male slave had gone after her nipples.

"I guess I’ll have to drive." The Mistress sighed. "Spread her legs and bring them up. Mount her then move her until she’s straddling you on your back. Support her back with your thighs."

"Yes, Mistress!"

The young man was strong and limber. He maneuvered the boneless Lieutenant into position then started slowly thrusting in her. This time, Barrows couldn’t resist joining the fun. She stripped quickly then eased her wetness over his eager mouth as she went after her beautiful nipples.

She tasted good. She sounded good. The slave stepped up the pace as Nyota bucked against him. That was no problem for my beauty. He was an insatiable slut of the first order with the rare talent of remaining hard after coming. We gave him a hard ride but he held on bringing us both off beautifully before letting himself go.

I summoned some bath attendants to pull us all apart then clean us up. The supervisor pulled Nyota from her erotic haze for a moment though she said nothing about it until after they all left.

"Was that Janice Rand?" She whispered sleepily.

"Yes," I replied. "As natural a slave as you are a goddess. You can have her if you like."

Nyota considered it. "Maybe next time. I have all I can handle right now." As the Lieutenant drifted to sleep in bed, she smiled at me.

"Thank you," she sighed.

"My pleasure," Barrows replied. "Can you take it from here."

"Oh, yeah." She replied. "That doesn’t mean I don’t want you around some times."

"Good night, Nyota."
 
 

"I intended to spend time with Uhura, but fates conspired against me. The Club got very busy with dignitaries that needed special attention and a high degree of discretion. My time was booked for the rest of Uhura’s stay," Barrows said. "I saw her off and gave her a membership. She came on her leaves for the rest of her life."

I was ready for sleep, my body screamed for it, but I had to ask.

"What about her and Sulu? Did she pursue the life on the Enterprise? What about Rand?" I asked.

"That’s for another time, Dear One. You must rest."

We did. Soundly and deeply. It was fortunate that I saw clear eyes and fresh faces on the Bridge that morning. The long range probe had returned. It was time to deal with the reality of Borg space.


Home
31: The Other Gift