22

Lessons


Note of What Has Gone Before: Although genetic testing confirmed that Harry Kim was descended from the Taresians, further analysis revealed an elaborate scheme to perpetuate their species by draining Kim of his genetic material.


Captain’s Personal Log:

"I have to teach those bitches a lesson," I said.

Chakotay’s head dropped. "We can beam Kim out of there."

"And what will prevent them from doing it again?" I asked.

"What about the Prime Directive?"

"I just plan to teach them some manners. Besides, they started it," I replied. "And what I plan will guarantee they’ll come after us and take care of our shadows out there."

He sighed. "Won’t it take too long?"

"I’m taking some help. I need just an hour."

"Who are you taking?" He asked. "And do I really want to know?"

I smiled wickedly. "Janeway to Emergency Medical Program."

"Yes, Captain."

"I was wondering if I could borrow your portable emitter for an hour."

Chakotay sank into a chair. I was surprised at how easily the fight went out of him. I kissed him on the forehead.

"I’ll make you a log," I said starting for the door. "I’ve got to change. You have the ship ready to haul us out of here."

He nodded. I charged off.

"Janeway to Torres."

"Yes, Captain."

"Transporter Room One with the Ensign and the equipment."

"Good. I’m on my way."

I was entering the transporter room less than ten minutes later. Barrows entered just behind me. She was dressed like the rest of us -- outfits with long leather jackets. She carried her bullwhip, I had my enhanced riding crop.

"This is wonderful!" She smiled. "I had no idea the hunting was so good here."

I shot her a look.

"No one saw me, my dear, but I saw them!"

I rolled my eyes. "Let’s get down there. We don’t have a lot of time."

"I’ve got the coordinates," Torres said.

"Energize."

Torres activated the transporter, then joined us on the pad.

I wasn’t sure what I would find when we materialized. Mr. Kim seemed thoroughly enthralled by the luscious creature kissing and fawning over him when we left. I wondered if I would have to drag him back kicking and screaming. What would he be like when I removed him from his playmates? And was I being fair to him? Was this the Captain deciding what was best for an ensign or the Mistress demanding the return of her First One? I truly wasn’t sure.

When we appeared in the entry room, I found my dear Mr. Kim fighting for his life against that hoard of hellions. I was elated.

I slammed the riding crop against a nearby pillar causing it to nearly explode. Everything stopped immediately.

He looked so precious and so relieved when he saw us.

"Mistress!" he said.

"Come over here, Harry," I said quietly.

"Yes, Mistress."

"You are interfering here. He is one of us," their leader said.

"I know what your genetic engineering has accomplished," I said. "But he has been mine a long time before your poison touched him"

"Well said," Barrows chimed in.

"You have your ensign. Whey don’t you go?"

"Oh, it’s not going to be that simple ladies," I said with a smile. "You’ve violated my territory and attempted to abuse my crewman -- my slave. You’ve killed who knows how many unfortunate humanoid males."

"The survival of our species was at stake!" she said.

"Haven’t you addled headed bitches ever heard of semen?" Barrows demanded.

"Or the pleasure that can come from getting it naturally?" I asked.

"We do not have time for pleasure."

"That is part of your problem," I said. "You lure these deliciously virile specimens here then drain them dry without ever really appreciating what you have in your possession. We are going to correct that."

"Correct?"

"First, you must be punished for your transgressions," I said. "Then, you will be taught what you are missing."

"Taught?"

"The pleasure of a good stiff penis, my dears," Barrows said merrily. "We’ve brought some spares along."

"Tie them to the pillars," I said.

The Ensign and Torres sprang into action. The women attempted to escape, but Barrows was ferocious with that bullwhip blocking the route of the escape. Then there was my riding crop that had been altered by Q. I put a hole in the marble wall and ended all struggle. The half dozen women were trussed up on either side of three pillars in short order. The Ensign took charge of my riding crop. I put it on a hook on her belt and told her not to move it. Barrows chose a lighter whip as did I. Torres had a cat o’nine tails.

I waited for Barrows to begin, in part out of deference to my Mistress, in part because I wanted to see her work. I couldn’t help but watch her so rare was the opportunity.

"Get to work, pet," Barrows said. "You’re making me blush."

"Yes, Mistress," I said.

We reddened then welted the flesh under our control, but we did not draw blood. They were all crying and whimpering when it was over.

"Now, ladies, as undeserving as you are of the privilege, we will now show you the pleasure of the thick stiff penis," I said.

"Strap-ons girls," Barrows said.

I just had to watch her put that on, it was the cast from Curzon. It thus took a moment before I noticed what Torres was wearing.

"What the hell is that?" I asked.

"Big Woody," she replied stroking it.

"Complete with a fresh coat of lineament?" I asked.

She shrugged.

I sighed. "We’re trying to teach them about the pleasure of the male member. Why don’t you entertain Mr. Kim where they can see you."

She pouted.

"Sweetness, they’ve been punished enough," I said. "Torture them with your enjoyment."

"Yes, Mistress," Torres replied. She took Harry by the collar. "Come here, Spot."

She took him to the center of the room then began to strip. Meanwhile, I handed a harness to the Ensign.

"Carefully remove your belt then place it on the floor," I said. Choose a strap-on, put on the harness, lubricate the dildo and get to work."

She giggled. "Yes, Mistress."

I chose a Klingon member that was a gift from Torres. Their leader was mine. I took her by the hair and held her head back.

"Watch those beautiful bodies pleasure each other while I pound some sense into your thick skull," I said.

Torres was naked in a chair with her legs draped over the arms. Harry was also naked, his mouth attached to her muff. My eyes drifted to Barrows who was pounding into one young woman while fondling her breasts and whispering in her ear. I moaned as I shoved my strap on into their leader. I ripped her tunic to bare her breasts then began to pull and tweak them.

"Watch them, bitch, see that beautiful, muscular body blessing her with his mouth," I said. "Males long to do that to females. Look at her face. Listen to her gasping. He hasn’t even begun."

Their leader started to moan. I pumped harder. Torres finished coming then sat Harry in the chair and quickly mounted him.

"Feel this dick and watch his," I said. "He is full of potent semen. He can produce all you want and give you this kind of pleasure."

The leader was moaning louder. I tugged on her rock hard nipples sending her over. Meanwhile, Mr. Kim was coming with loud moans and Torres was shouting her second wave of orgasms.

The women were enraptured by demonstration. They all came shortly afterward.

"The next males you lure here could give you this and your genetic material for many years." I said. "And they would do it very happily. Think about it."

"Get dressed, B’Elanna, dear sweet Kim," Barrows said.

"Mistress," I said.

"I have eyes dear one," she smiled. "You have exquisite taste."

Harry was blushing furiously as he pulled his clothing on very quickly.

He joined me as we assembled to return. "Thank you for returning for me," he whispered.

I kissed him briefly. "Thank you for fighting."

"I am yours always, Mistress," he smiled.

"Mr. Paris, five to beam up."

Their leader panicked. "No, you can’t leave us. Not now!"

"Sorry, gotta go."

She was screaming for us as we dematerialized. Pursuit was inevitable. I began considering what to put in the official log.


Home
23: Trust