The World of NovaD
  









As you might have noticed, The Secret Logs of Mistress Janeway seems to have struck a chord, and somehow (building in mass, energy and inertia) began emitting its own graviton field, creating its own world. No one is as surprised and delighted as Nova D.

Here the Mistress is having a different thrill: being interviewed by Denise Crosby in her documentary on Trek fandom, Trekkies.
And now NovaD has been immortilized  if mis-identified in the chronicles of film critic Roger Ebert, (who made the same remarks in his on air review.)

Mistress Nova met with Robert Beltran (wearing stage makeup) at his superb performance of "Hamlet", which he also directed.
The Mistress has been bestowed the great honor of being inducted into the HupwI' be'pu! For you not of Klingon tongue: "Women Who Inflict Punishment".

A truly funny and wonderful cartoon sent in by Juanne Michaud.

Not a Mary Sue... the future Mistress of  Mistress Janeway once attracted the surprising talents of Doctor McCoy.










Through fellow smut monger Sophie Laporte (The Klingon Sex Manual,) NovaD became good friends with Richard Hatch, leading to a cameo in his Battlestar Galactica trailer as a Viper pilot. The riding crop is not standard issue.

Unfortunately, when the running time was shortened from twenty minutes to three, the scene was cut.

Batman and Robin look out! NovaD and one of her inner circle, the incredible Skyia. Please note, the Mistress is 5'10". Skyia makes an appearance in The Privateers.

NovaD and Jared. Proceed at your own risk.





Gallery Home Page