Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.

Horatio Hornblower


It's all Cori's fault. She dragged me in, kicking and screaming. Okay, she dragged me. Well, she at least led the way....


Visit My HH Wallpapers


My Stories

New! Palm File Relativity - Horatio faces the biggest loss of his life...until strangers show up to make him think otherwise. Crossover with The Secret Adventures of Jules Verne

Palm File True North - Horatio and Archie celebrate Christmas together.

Palm File Deception - Horatio finds out that sometimes denial can lead to things worse than giving in. (Sequel to "Midsummer Night's Dream")

Palm File The Clothes Make the Man... - The clothes make the man *what*, exactly?

Palm File Midsummer Night's Dream - Willpower vs. need. (Sequel to "No Words.")

Palm File No Words - It's the last night in prison, but is it the last night together for Horatio and Archie? (Sequel to "Precipitate.")

Palm File Portsmouth - What really happened when they drank Portsmouth dry?

Palm File Precipitate - Horatio wakes up. (Sequel to "Easy Terms")

Palm File Easy Terms - Archie reflects on the price of getting what you want.



Feel like letting me know what you thought of a story? E-mail me at ndannais@squidge.org.


Home TPM QAF SAJV HH SV EW MX U.N.C.L.E.

This page owned and maintained by Nicole D'Annais. Last updated 12/24/2001.