RSS
[Reviews - 0]
Printer
Spike wants to make Xander happy.
Categories: Crossover/Multi-Fandom; Characters: Ensemble; Genres: Het, Slash
Warnings: Alien Conception, Brain-Insane, Complete

Challenges: None; Series: None
Chapters: 1; Completed: No
Word count: 12171 Read: 1583
Published: 04/25/2011 Updated: 04/25/2011
Story Notes:Fandom: Smallville/Buffy crossover Series: connected to my Lionel/Lex/Clark Mpreg series, in between Call Me Mamma Pat 3 and Babies, Babies, Everywhere a Baby, Part 4. Consider this Part 3.1.

Pairings: Spike/Xander, Spike/Lionel/Clark/Lex

Just a little note about this fic. It's mostly Sunnydale with a small crossover with Smallville. You don't have to read it to get the gist of the story but it has references to part 1,2 and 3 of my MPreg series. Hook up with Part 4 of the Mpreg series, Babies, Babies, Everywhere a Baby if you don't like Xander/Spike smut. Part 4 has some Xander/Spike references in it that might confuse readers if they don't read Part 3.1 (A Baby.....) though. Your choice...I got hooked on Xander/Spike slash on another site and this little story just kind of started typing itself. Then I had to go and change part 4 that was ready for posting to make it vamp friendly.

Hope you like both.

I don't know the name of the epis on Buffy, even though I did watch the show. This would take place after Xander dumped Anya at the altar. And after

Spike shagged her on the table.

This story happens during Part 3 and Part 4, kind of wrapped around them in a nice way. I got this crossover idea and had to change some things around, so Part 4 had to be re'vamp'ed a little since it was done first.

1. Chapter 1 by Linda C [Reviews - 0] (12171 words)