RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Feral watched the scenery go by rather than look at his new owner anymore. There wasn't much to see, the land here was a combination of desert and jungle...weird. They did pass some farm lands but then it was desert again. After an hour, they pulled into the long drive of a large edifice of white stone. Just like most of the places he'd seen so far, all had high sandstone walls protecting the owner's privacy.

His owner's place was a departure from what he'd come to expect here. It was as if the Kat had wanted to emulate more northern countries. As they drove up the long drive, a low hedge lined it on both sides. Over the hedge was a huge expanse of lawn broken up by large ornate beds of multi-colored flowers. White marble nude statues in obscene poses dotted the landscape giving one an idea what kind of mindset the owner sported.

They creeped Feral out. The limo finally drew up to a large portico entry. Marble columns held up the porch area. The front door was a double affair made of some kind of heavy wood with huge iron rings rather than a door knob or latch.

A lean, dressed in a tux, tom stood rigidly at attention near the door. Everyone got out of the limo and as they started up the wide steps, the waiting Kat reached out and pulled one of the rings. The door opened smoothly as if on glides.

The party stepped through to a huge foyer with a chandelier overhead and black and white tile underfoot with smaller versions of those obscene statues on pedestals around the room.

Without speaking, the owner stepped through a side door and went through rooms that were ridiculously expensive. Everywhere were masterpieces on the walls, marble floors, ornate furniture, Persian rugs, etc. Everything screamed wealth and loudly.

They reached a back staircase and descended. At the bottom were many doors with names on them. At the end of this corridor was a huge heavy door but they didn't go there. The owner saw him looking at it as they passed.

"That is where the training is done. I want you to get settled first then we'll get to your lessons." He said pleasantly.

Feral swallowed but didn't say anything. They walked down another corridor and reached a door with no name. The guard opened it. Inside was an expensively decorated bedroom. It wasn't tiny either, it had a door that led to a personal bathroom. There was a large picture window that looked out onto the gardens but Feral's sharp eyes caught the signs of a sophisticated security system in the window glass. No escape through there.

"This will be your room. I'll give you an allowance and you'll be able to decorate your room the way you want. Of course, that kind of freedom won't happen until you've been completely trained. Something to look forward to, eh!" He smirked, gesturing for Feral's handcuffs to be removed then he was pushed into the room. "Now, your lunch will be served in about a half hour then you're expected to compose yourself for your first lesson an hour after that. See you later, Ulysses." His new owner said giving Feral one last lascivious look before the door was closed and locked.

Angry and scared, Feral searched the room thoroughly. Just as he thought, this guy had an excellent security team. They didn't miss anything in making sure slaves remained slaves. The closet held a large bathrobe and nothing else. Obviously, it would be filled with clothes now that they knew the size of their guest. He pulled it around him since he was still in that ridiculous outfit his kidnapper had put him in.

Lunch was a rich selection of food but he didn't have an appetite since he knew what was going to happen later. He ate sparingly and drank plenty of water than sat and stared out the window while he waited.

Some time later, the door opened and a powerful pair of guards stood there. While one kept watch, the other approached Feral holding two items, one was a pair of boxers the other a silver collar of some kind.

"Strip everything off, then put these on!" The guard said flatly, tossing the boxers at Feral.

Feral caught them then reluctantly did as ordered. When he was done, the guard moved close and cinched the collar around his neck then he attached a chain to it.

The guard pulled on it, jerking Feral's head forward. 'Great I'm a dog now.' Feral thought bitterly. He was jerked forward through the door and marched toward that heavy door down the hall.

The guard not holding the chain reached for the door handle and pulled it open. The other guard pulled the chain closer leaving very little slack between them then stepped through the door. As soon as Feral saw what was in there he knew why the guard had taken that precaution. Feral's immediate reaction was to bolt away but the collar jerked him back, choking him and forcing him to his knees from the violent action.

"Hehheh! They all do that, it's so amusing." His new owner chuckled.

Feral was pulled to his feet and he shivered involuntarily at all the vicious and deadly devices hanging on the walls as well as on a table nearby. In the center of the room was a hospital table with restraint straps. On one of the walls were more restraints. In another corner was an X-style frame with restraints. It was a room of torture and sadism and all Feral wanted to do was run.

"The boxers must go! Take them off!" The owner ordered then turned away to study some of his instruments as if deciding what to use.

Feral stood frozen, unable to move. This apparently wasn't unexpected because the other guard simply used a knife and sliced the garment off. Feral gasped at the abrupt action.

"I think we'll start slow. I don't want to damage him too much or he won't be any good for breeding." The owner said thoughtfully. "Put him on the bed!"

The guards picked Feral up and dropped him on the bed before he could even draw a breath. He was cinched quickly and efficiently. Once he was secured the guard with the chain unhooked it and he and his companion left the room.

Now it was just Feral and the sadist. Terror crawled up his spine but he swore he wouldn't give into the torture to come.

"Well now...let's see...the lessons you see are to teach you the value of obeying. You will learn how behaving will grant you intense pleasure while bad behavior earns you immediate pain. Some take a short time to learn others weeks. I'm fairly certain you will be the later. So, shall we begin?" The owner asked rhetorically, a look of eager anticipation in his evil eyes.

He carried something to the bed Feral had seen before. Some Kats that were into pain, liked them but he wasn't one of them. The sadist took the alligator clips and put one then the other on each of his nipples. He winced in pain but made no sound.

"Now I don't intend to do to much to these plump beauties since you'll need them to nurse your kittens but I found they provide the strongest pain and pleasure." He said conversationally.

The next thing he did was put one on Feral's flaccid cock. He then attached lines to the clips. He fiddled with a black box sitting on the table nearby for a moment then he returned with a needle filled with yellow fluid. He injected it into Feral's thigh.

Only moments later his body flushed with heat. He gasped in shock...an aphrodisiac! He was soon writhing with fire, his cock hard and already weeping pre-com and his clitoris swollen and wet.

"Perfect, you smell wonderful...that fantastic blend of male and female arousal...exquisite." The sadist groaned in excitement.

He moved to the table with the box and pressed something. A blast of electricity shot through the dark tom and he screamed. It had hurt but it also felt good. He came hard, his body vibrated for some moments even though the current was now off.

"Excellent response. This is going to be a wonderful session." The sadist murmured happily.

For many more minutes, the Kat sent a current through Feral's body. When he finally stopped, Feral was trembling and covered in sweat. He lay panting, trying desperately to catch his breath and his throat was raw from screaming.

"Alright, enough of that. Time to move on." His tormentor said removing the clips. The Kat apparently had pressed a signal because the guards returned. They undid the restraints, flipped him over and replaced the restraints. The ones on his ankles had more play in them than before and he wasn't sure he wanted to know why.

More than an hour later, Feral was carried back to his room and left to recover on his own. He lay there in shock, exhaustion, and fury. He'd been violated with many vicious little toys in his rear, vagina and mouth. Some of it had been too good because of the drug while the rest was just plain torture. His body hurt everywhere. His master told him he would be given a day to recover after every lesson so that his body would not suffer too much damage but not so long that it would forget the lesson it had been taught.

On the first night of Feral's kidnapping, Tendaji and his team made their way to the Lutanza border. They were fortunate it was a moonless night. They had taken a little used passage through some very intimidating terrain to cross stealthily into the country. By morning they had finally reached the first city. It took hours of listening to gossip in bars and cafes to find out about the auction and more time to learn from bystanders what had happened to the dark tom.

They lucked out when they heard many excited retellings of the morning's events and for once Tendaji was grateful his mate was so difficult. It was because of that behavior that the city dwellers were all abuzz with information. No one could remember a slave knocking Motanha off his feet. The huge powerhouse was greatly feared and it cheered the watchers to see him be humiliated.

There was commiseration, though, for the slave's fate as they all shook their heads at how such a spirited soul could land in the paws of a monster. The gutsy tom, they all said, would not fare well under the harsh training that the Terror of Anwar put his slaves through. The Kat was a sadist of the worst kind, one local told the disguised Tendaji.

When Tendaji heard that, fear raced up his spine. He had to find his mate before this creature could do him irreparable harm. By now, Ulysses would have been in this Kat's paws for about a day, dusk was now falling. After some careful questions here and there, they learned where this Terror lived.

It would take them an hour to reach it. They managed to steal some horses from a pasture and raced away through the gathering evening over the fields, avoiding the roads.

When they reached the huge place, they spent another hour and a half casing it. They did not want to cause a major hue and cry if they were to succeed in getting out of the country. Using their slightly more advanced stealth technology the small team managed to pass through the residence's security system.

They moved like dark shadows across the well manicured lawns for the back of the house. A talkative old servant had told them where the slaves were kept. Using his soul bond with his mate, Tendaji went unerringly to the side of the huge slave quarters where Ulysses was being held.

Staring in the huge security glass he hissed as he felt waves of anger, fear and pain from his mate and saw him sprawled naked on a large bed in the center of the room. His body was illuminated by a small night light near the door.

He desperately wanted to smash the glass and sweep his mate into his arms but he restrained his instincts as his expert in this type of security system began inspecting it for a weakness. He was screaming inside as his pride mate went painstakingly over every inch of the glass.

It didn't make him happy when his expert hissed softly in angry annoyance and began to check the wall next to the window instead. A soft cry of success, heralded the location of a 'weak' spot. Tendaji waited impatiently as the lion inserted an elaborate security by-pass system but finally he gave the high sign that it was safe to break the glass.

Sighing in relief, two of his pride carefully began to use diamond tipped glass cutters to cut a hole in the glass big enough for a body to get through. Another fifteen minutes was spent as they cut a very large circle in the thick glass. Using suction cups they carefully removed the piece they'd cut.

While the rest of the team remained on guard for danger, Tendaji slipped into the room and hurried to his mate.

"Ulysses," He whispered urgently, gently shaking the big Kat.

Feral moaned and cracked an eye open. He blinked to clear the fuzz in his head then shot up in shock and gasped when everything complained at the movement but he ignored it.

"Tendaji!" He hissed incredulously.

"Yes! Reunion later, now we get out of here." Tendaji whispered hurriedly.

"Oh yes! Definitely!" Feral said quietly, sliding off the bed and biting back another groan of pain.

"The bastard! He's hurt you!" Tendaji said furiously.

"No time for revenge. I don't care if I'm in pain or naked, just get me out of here." Feral said sharply, shoving his mate toward the window.

Saying no more, Tendaji helped his mate climb the window then the rest of the pride carefully pulled him through and did the same for Tendaji.

Though they needed to get away quickly, they still had to cover their tracks. While Tendaji took care of his mate by giving him his own shirt and boxers so his mate wouldn't ride a horse bare then put his pants back on, the rest of his team put the glass back, temporarily sealing it in place but had to leave the security by pass in place because the cut glass would have set off the alarm.

Once done they made off across the landscape again, escaping through the 'hole' they'd made in the security net then removing that as soon as they'd passed. The horses were tied just out of sight a half mile from the estate. An extra mount had been brought for Ulysses.

As Tendaji help him on a horse, Feral paused a moment to tell them, "They won't be looking for me until morning."

"Good! That will give us plenty of time to be gone from here and across the border." Dubaku said with a sigh of relief as he and the others mounted their horses.

Tendaji's heart was riding high as they raced through the night. He had his mate back and no one would take him away again, he promised himself.

Arriving in the city, Feral was extremely sore but made no complaint as the team brought their horses to a walk so they could circle the outside of the city in as quiet a manner as they could. Soon they arrived at the point where they'd hidden their all terrain vehicle.

The guard that stayed with the vehicle straightened from his slouch behind the wheel when they came bursting through the foliage where it had been stashed. Releasing the horses to find their way home they loaded aboard quickly and the driver started the engine. They soon were making a dash for the route they'd entered the country from.

Feral was soo tired and now that he was in his mate's safekeeping, he let himself doze off in Tendaji's arms. The lion nuzzled his mate, so very relieved to have him in his arms again.

It was a rather harrowing trip in the dark, especially trying to avoid most of the more dangerous night creatures in the jungle from stopping them. Finally, just after midnight, they crossed the border. Driving another twenty minutes brought them to the chopper that had been patiently waiting for them.

Feral woke groggily when Tendaji gently shook him and was barely awake when they loaded aboard the chopper leaving two behind to take the vehicle back to the city. The chopper lifted into the clear night sky and raced back to their hotel.

An hour later, the pilot landed to off load his passengers on the hotel roof then flew off to return the chopper to the airport. Tendaji help his exhausted mate into his hotel room. Two guards stayed and the others that had been with him, he dismissed to get some much needed rest.

He quickly stripped Ulysses of his clothes and took him into a hot shower. Feral was really too out of it to pay much attention to his location, just let his mate take care of him and groaned in relief when he hit the bed where he curled up, immediately going back to sleep. Tendaji smiled tenderly down at his mate as he crawled in beside Ulysses and spooned his body, falling asleep quickly to the sound of the dark tom's heartbeat.