RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Once his mate was through the door and in his arms, Feral forgot about everything else. All he wanted was to drown in his mate's arms and thoughts.

The rush of emotions was intense. In a confusion of thoughts, they both felt and saw what the other had gone through while apart. Fear, anger, anxiousness, relief, joy...a kaleidoscope of emotions sang through them at lightning speed.

Feral could barely catch his breath as he felt every emotion Ten felt then there were the other new sensations that assaulted him. His body felt what Ten felt when they held each other tight. The kiss was an overwhelming sensation of relief and eroticism he'd never attained before.

Ten was staggering under the weight of emotions pouring through him from his mate. It felt so incredible to feel his mate on so many new levels.

Their touches as they searched each other with anxious fingers felt amazing. An echoing effect was felt at every touch. When Ulysses caressed Ten's face he could feel how Ten reacted to it. The kiss sent fireworks off in them both magnified many times as it echoed and re-echoed from one to the other.

Feral didn't know when they had fallen to the bed or when their clothes had come off, all he knew was the sensations of touching his mate were making him hotter than he'd ever experienced in his life.

The simple touch of paws was like kissing, as sensitive and rewarding as the more intimate act. The sudden pleasure made Ten hungry for Uly's mouth and he moved more tightly into his mate's arms. To kiss was to drown in pure sensuality.

To Feral two sets of perceptions ran parallel through his nerves, one a mirror image of the other. A warm sensation of sharing. It was as if he and Ten were joined physically, almost the same person, and yet two separate bodies. It was wonderful and it was terrifying.

The jolt of Ten's perception made Uly gasp with the strangeness of it.

"Easy love, you'll get used to it." Ten said warmly, continuing his exploration of his mate.

"This is so amazing, it's a lot to get used to!" Ulysses said breathlessly.

"And that's the fun and the excitement of it."

"Is that what you call it...oh my god!" Ulysses gasped at a particularly intense touch that sent sparks racing through his body.

"Ummm, oh yeah, baby...so good!" Ten said in mindless pleasure and joy.

Feral felt his body exploding as they raced through their first orgasm. He felt Ten's orgasm echoing his own which intensified his own response like a tennis match.

They collapsed and panted but in their minds their thoughts tangled and clung together erotically. As their bodies rested their minds continued to explore, kissing and caressing their mental images of each other. Very soon their bodies caught up to their erotic mental gymnastics and got involved again.

Making love this way was very addictive and they didn't stop exploring each other for what seemed like hours. Their bodies were exhausted when they finally fell asleep in each others arms.

Dubaku kept patient watch outside the door and when the noises from inside subsided only then did he dare to open it. He studied the entwined pair and smiled in relief. A look of tenderness swept his features as his inner sight beheld the blue of contentment at last from the big dark tom.

Smiling, he signaled Kantu to bring the stretcher they had brought. They would transport the exhausted pair to their new home without them being aware of it.

When Feral woke some hours later, he felt a comfortable and soft surface beneath him and a warm body wrapped around his, a sleepy mind just waking and reaching for him.

"Hello, my love. Is it morning?" Came his mate's sleepy drawl.

"I don't know but we're definitely not in Dark Kat's cell any longer." Feral snorted in amusement giving his mate a mental kiss as well as a physical one.

"Hmm, I love waking up that way. We can thank Dubaku for our new location and by the scent it is my own bedroom in my new office building. We are safe and I have plans for you." Ten promised as he wrapped his arms more tightly around his mate and rolled until he was on top.

"Oh you do...do you! I would like to know what's been going on and eat something... uh. ...well we can do this too." Feral sighed in capitulation as Ten began to turn him inside out again.

It was more than another two hours before Feral finally convinced his mate to end their play for now.

"I'm hungry and need to go pee!" He finally said aloud.

Ten chuckled and smacked his mate on the butt. "I know, I can hear your stomach growling and feel your hunger and full bladder."

Feral snorted and started to get up when Ten halted him, a listening look on his face. Feral frowned in puzzlement and was going to ask what was going on when his mate made a 'just a moment' gesture.

Feral subsided and waited. In his mind, he could feel Ten searching within him and it felt strange. He followed his mate's mental search until he felt something odd. It wasn't much, just a warm sensation...two to be exact...but wasn't certain what it was.

"Oh love, it's our little one's. Hear their heartbeats?" Ten said in excitement and awe.

Feral eye's rose in surprise but he focused more closely and was amazed when he could indeed hear two faint throbbing sounds coming from within him. He felt a jolt of shock.

"Oh my god! Is that...?" He blurted aloud.

"Oh yes, my love. It's our precious little ones. Isn't it amazing."

"It's that alright." Feral said in a stunned voice.

Chuckling at his mate's totally pole axed expression, Ten leaned forward and kissed his mate's belly. "Hello, little one's. It's your daddy!" He said giddily.

Feral just shook his head. Now he had absolutely no doubt he was pregnant and actually being able to hear them was going to take some getting used to.

They finally left the bed for the bathroom where they took a shower together, Ten not being able to keep his paws off his mate.

He took charge of their bathing by soaping his mate down and spending an extra bit of time over all Uly's many erogenous zones. Feral moaned and writhed under Ten's touch. With their minds linked it felt so much more.

Ten growled in anticipation as he could feel in his mind, Uly's readiness for him. Taking a stance behind his mate, he found the dark tom's hot channel and sheathed himself in one thrust.

Feral fairly leaped up the wall from the jolt of pleasure as did Ten as he felt himself and Uly's reaction to being breached. It was just so incredible. They both moaned and panted as he set a fast pace.

"Oh...yes...deeper...faster..." Ulysses said aloud as he met each one of Ten's thrusts.

"You are so tight, love. So good..." He growled hotly taking his mate's scruff in his mouth and pushing toward a rapid climax. His mate's roar echoed his own as they shook and shuddered.

They panted for several minutes before Ten finally had the strength to reluctantly pull out of his mate and finish their bathing.

Feral turned and kissed his mate happily then his stomach growled loudly again.

"I know...I know...You're hungry." Ten laughed helplessly.

Feral just mocked growled at him as he hurriedly dried off and made for the bedroom quickly followed by a still chuckling mate.

"Looks like Dubaku thought of everything. There are clothes for you here too." Ten said, gesturing to the handful of clothes hanging and the drawer of underthings that were obviously Feral's

"He's very thorough isn't he?" Feral rumbled as he got dressed.

Ten just smiled and quickly dressed as well. They left their room and headed to the elevator. Soon they were walking down a busy hallway toward the enticing odor of food coming from a cafeteria located at the end of the hall for the use of those that lived in the residential wing.

"Hmmm, smells wonderful." Feral sighed hungrily, grabbing a tray and making for the food line quickly.

"Yes it does. Make sure you get plenty, love. You're feeding three you know." Ten said warmly, leaning close and kissing his mate's cheek.

Feral gave him a warm look in return as he filled his tray with hot food. 'God's he was hungry.'

"Well good afternoon you two!" Dubaku said as he came up to them with a tray of food.

"Oh is it lunch time?" Ten asked as he made for a roomy table and set his tray down. He pulled a chair out for his mate before sitting down himself.

"Well, more like its between lunch and dinner! And before you ask, the SWAT Kats transported Dark Kat to Enforcer Headquarters and Felina did the arrest report, had CSI check out his hideout and completed the clean up. Steele is in charge for the day so that you have time to recover, Commander." Dubaku quickly relayed before digging into his food.

"Uh...well thank you." Feral said nonplused at all the efficiency but pleased as well.

"You're welcome. How are you feeling today?" The Imamu asked politely.

A smile lighted Feral's face. "Much better thank you."

"You are very welcome and I'm pleased to hear it."

"Du! Guess what? I heard my cubs heartbeats!" Ten said excitedly waving a chicken drumstick around to emphasize his point.

"That is wonderful my friend! Congratulations!" Dubaku said warmly, overjoyed by his friend's happiness and especially pleased to see Feral's shy smile at that announcement. Finally, it looked like the pair were going to be alright at last.

'Now, hopefully, Feral's pregnancy will be trouble free.' Dubaku thought, sending a prayer to their Goddess for help in that area.