RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Two more weeks passed and still no sign of any of the omegas. The Arcanian's made the best of their situation, getting to know the city and its people as much as possible. Their first few days were spent in solidifying their positions and routine but then they felt it was time to sample the night life provided by a vibrant and busy city.

They couldn't be seen together so if they happened to show up at the same venue they pretended to not know each other. Genus decided to check out a nightclub he'd heard about at work. It was called Night Prowl.

Dressed in tight black jeans, black high top boots, and a dark blue vest with intricate silver tracery and no shirt, he stepped into a surreal atmosphere of black lights, flashing strobes, an abrasive band, screaming away, and leather clad dancers on swings hanging from the ceiling.

He grinned widely, this was his kind of place. The music was a bit weird but it fit the decor. He pushed his way to the crowded bar and ordered a beer. This was another thing they loved about this planet, except for a few plants, nothing was harmful to their metabolisms.

Beer in paw, he turned around and watched the gyrating crowd appreciatively. The crowd was heavily male with very few females floating around. After some thirty minutes playing tourist, a tom caught his eye.

The male was some dark color he couldn't determine in this light. He was built small but more than made up for it in a well muscled physique. He was wearing a light colored silky pull over shirt, tight leather pants and tennis shoes.

Genus moved closer to the male who had just finished dancing with another male but apparently wasn't attached because he waved and split off heading for another section of the floor. The wolf followed closely until he came up behind the tom.

"Hello, handsome!" He growled.

The tom turned and eyed him in surprise. The male studied him intently, doing a once over and apparently pleased with what he saw.

"Hi, never seen a Kantin here in awhile." The male's rather rough tenor voice said.

"Naw, I'm new to the area. Just got a job, place to live and finally have time to check out the night life. My names Genus...yours?" Genus asked politely.

"Jake. Well welcome to Megakat City. This is a great place if a little crowded most times." The tom said with a grin as he managed to snag a bottle of water from a waitress.

"So I'm learning. I like it. The locals are pretty nice too." Genus leered suggestively as he sipped his beer.

Jake felt the heat rise in him. This guy was interested in him and he had to admit, the Kantin was hot. He liked his dates big, built and blond and he suspected this guy was majorly oversized. He took a quick gulp of his water.

"Glad you think so. See anything you're interested in?" He asked, one eyebrow wagging back playfully.

"Oh I think so, though in this light, I'll be darned if I know what color he is but he's just what I'm looking for if he's feeling inclined, that is." Genus rumbled invitingly but giving Jake a way out if he really wasn't interested in something more than dancing.

"Well some would say its cinnamon, others brick red..." Jake said, flirting, letting the Kantin know he was interested in what was being offered by moving closer and letting their bodies touch.

"Really. Gotta check that out under better light then. Want to dance?" Genus asked, wanting to get a feel for the tom before they retired to somewhere more private.

"I'd love to." Jake agreed and the pair headed onto the crowded floor.

They danced apart for a bit but gradually moved closer together until they were rubbing bodies as they moved with the beat.

Genus had to restrain a groan of pleasure. 'Oh yeah. This is one hot little number and he smells good too.' He thought, hardly able to contain himself as he leaned his head down and nuzzled the tom's neck, taking a deeper sniff. 'Hmm, heavenly.' He rumbled aloud then stole a kiss.

Jake gasped and moaned, pressing closer still to Genus. 'Ohhh yeah, what a kisser.' He thought deliriously and his scent is amazing. Time to get out of here.' He broke the kiss and grinned wickedly. "How about we blow this place?" He suggested hotly.

"Thought you'd never ask. Where to?" Genus rumbled as they moved to the exit.

"Hmm, your place?" Jake asked, hesitantly.

Genus paused. "I have a room mate but do have my own room...does that work for you?" He asked carefully. He had to be careful of the social mores of other species, didn't want to make a misstep at this point.

Jake grinned anew. "Not if your room mate doesn't mind."

Genus sighed in relief. "Not a problem. So, did you come in your own vehicle?"

"Motorcycle. I'll follow you!" Jake said as they burst through the door into the cool night air.

"Ahhh. Well I don't have a vehicle and got here by bus." Genus admitted. They had decided not to purchase vehicles since there was a very good mass transit system available.

"No problem, there's room for two!" Jake said with a grin. "Just give me your address." He led Genus to the sweetest ride he'd ever seen. As a matter of fact, this looked far too advanced based on the level of technology they had seen on their monitors and witnessed themselves visually for this planet to have.

Jake handed him a helmet and climbed on after disengaging a very sophisticated security system. Genus got on behind him and wrapped his arms around the small waist. He could feel the powerful muscles under his paws.

Moments later his breath was stolen as they zipped through traffic at speeds he was sure was against the laws here. He upgraded his assessment to beyond advanced for the level known to this planet. He filed away the information and promised to look into this Kat's background. This had to be personally built and was probably one of a kind. It drove as smooth as silk and had more gadgets that would look at home in his shuttle. Yeah, something wasn't quite on the up and up about this Kat.

They arrived at his apartment in less than ten minutes and it had taken him over thirty to get to the club by bus. He took the helmet off and handed it back to the tom.

"That was a fabulous ride. That's a lot of bike you got there and doesn't look like it was manufactured." He fished for information very carefully.

Jake shrugged his shoulders and smiled shyly. "That's because its one of a kind. I built it myself." He admitted.

Genus' eyes widened. 'Oh yes, definitely need to check this Kat out for certain. He's a genius alright. Be interesting to find out just how much of one he is.' He thought privately.

"That's incredible. You're obviously a smart guy. That is one sweet ride. So how about we get on upstairs?" He said, not wanting to make Jake think he was too interested in his ride. At least not yet.

"Sure!" Jake grinned then turned to set the security system again.

Genus nodded and led the way into the lobby, sending for the elevator. It arrived promptly, doors snapping open to allow a she-kat to exit. She gave them appreciative looks as she stepped past them for the outside. They only nodded politely at her before stepping aboard the car.

When the door snapped closed, Jake leaned close for another kiss. Genus smirked and leaned down to make it easier for the shorter Kat. The kiss got very heated by the time the doors opened again.

They broke the kiss and leered at each other, eyes heated. Genus led his date down the hall to his apartment. He hoped Kam wasn't in.

When the door opened, it was dark inside. He sighed inwardly in relief, Kam was out...good. He flicked on the light near the door and intended to leave it on to let his room mate know he was in and occupied. It was their signal they had arranged between them for just such an occasion.

"Nice digs. You guys are pretty tidy for a pair of bachelors." Jake observed.

"Yeah, we like neatness." Genus said with a grin showing Jake to the bedroom but feeling a little concerned. He hadn't missed how the tom had immediately checked out his surroundings thoroughly. 'He's very observant too, seems to maintain a high state of alert in strange situations. That's not normal for just an 'ordinary' Kat, better stay on my guard around him.'

He pushed that concern aside and got busy with more pleasant activities...kissing his date senseless. He shut his door behind them and moved in a swaying, dancing movement toward the bed in the dark. Only the moonlight gave them enough light to see each other.

The bachelor pad was a bit too clean, no mementoes, pictures or other personal touches were around. Jake thought that a bit odd but then the Kantin had said he'd just moved in...still, he wouldn't let his guard down around this guy even if he was a really great kisser.

Their tongues dueled fiercely. Jake noted the smoothness versus rough tongue of a Kat. He'd always found that a major turn on whenever he was with a Kantin.

Both were nimbly undressing the other, barely pausing from their kiss and nips of each other's necks and faces. The small bites enhanced the pleasure and made them more heated.

As they fell onto the big bed, the Kantin paused in his kiss to ask an important question, "Any nos I should know about before we go any further?"

Jake panted excitedly but thought about what was being asked. "I like most anything but since this is a first date, straight sex, anal and oral, with a little biting, a small amount of bloodletting, is okay with me. No kink right now."

Genus nodded. "Those limits work for me too. Now that's out of the way..." He growled as he wrapped himself around the smaller male and returned to their kissing and nipping for the moment. Their paws caressed and explored each other, mapping out erotic spots for further attention.

Getting the upper paw early, Jake rose over Genus and began to kiss and lick his way down the large, burly form beneath him. The Kantin was built nearly the same as his partner Chance. He was even sandy colored like him but there the similarity ended. Genus had a full head of gold-red hair that came to his shoulders and he looked like he had Shepard mix in him. His body was well muscled and it was obvious he worked hard to stay fit.

Pleased at that, Jake moved from the thick neck to one of the fat nipples already hardening from their foreplay. He took one of them into his mouth to suck and bite. Genus growled deeply in his chest at the sharp pain that sent hot tingles down his body.

Pleased with his success, Jake went on to the other nipple and bestowed the same attention to it before stopping and blowing cool air over them. Genus shuddered at the incredible sensation. This Kat was good! He could hardly wait to see what he'd do next.

Jake didn't keep him waiting as he moved down the Kantin's body kissing all the way until he reached the truly magnificent cock. He paused as some aspect of this struck him as odd. This looked a whole lot larger than any Kantin he'd been with. While he thought about that and other things at that moment, he covered his inattention by using his claws to caress Genus' inner thighs lightly.

Genus nearly leaped off the bed at the sensation. Lightning had zinged straight to his cock from those stinging claws. 'Wow!' Was all his overheated mind could think.

Jake's hooded eyes looked the Kantin over more carefully and saw things that just didn't look right but for the life of him he couldn't pin down what it was. Sighing mentally and cursing his intellect that was interrupting a really intimate moment, he shoved the disturbing thoughts to the back of his mind for later study and refocused on pleasing his date for the night.

He sucked on the huge cock, that he could only get half of, into his mouth but that was enough to drive Genus crazy with lust. He fought hard to keep from thrusting into that hot and talented mouth. Jake's rough, spiked tongue was doing absolutely incredible things to his cock he'd never felt before.

Jake loved the taste of Genus. His scent and taste were intoxicating, as well as exotic in some way, and sending his senses spinning. He continued to suck and tickle the mushroom head with his tongue until the Kantin couldn't take anymore and poured his hot seed like a fire hose and howled.

The Kat tried to swallow as much as he could but it was too much and a lot of it poured out of his mouth but what he had eaten tasted marvelous, sorta like vanilla laced with nutmeg...delicious.

He climbed up the Kantin's body and shared his bounty with him. Genus moaned, 'Wow! What a Kat.' "Hmm, you're really good. Haven't had that strong a reaction from a good suck in a while." He complimented.

"You're welcome!" Jake grinned, pleased at his success.

"Now its my turn!" Genus rumbled hotly as he flipped their positions. Jake whoofed as the air in his lungs was expelled by the Kantin's sudden weight atop his.

He proceeded to do a variation of the same things, Jake had done. The tom was soon writhing in mindless pleasure and screeched suddenly when Genus inhaled his cock to the root and suck hard. He bucked desperately then roared his climax. Genus sucked down all the Kat had to offer then returned to Jake's face to kiss the panting tom passionately.

They rested and chatted for a few minutes before light caresses turned into demanding touches and both were soon hot and hard once more.

"I want you in me!" Jake demanded.

"I'm very large...are you sure?" Genus asked cautiously, while at the same overjoyed to be asked and anxious to bury himself in the hot tom.

"I've taken larger ones before!" Jake assured him.

"Still, I'll do a little more preparing just to be safe." Genus said with a devilish grin. He flipped Jake over on his stomach.

His eyes glowed hotly at the sight of that perfect ass pointing at him. He caressed it and laid small bites on each globe making Jake jolt and bounce in pleased reaction. Grinning at that, Genus moved in to taste and open up the Kat's channel.

His tongue plunged inside Jake. The Kat mewed and wailed, begging him to take him but Genus wasn't quite ready yet. He sent one of his paws to fondle and pull Jake's cock as he continued to stab the Kat's innards with his tongue. He could feel the prostate glad swell as he tap it a few times sending sparks of fire through Jake.

The Kat was begging sweetly to Genus' ears and he grinned in anticipation as he reared up and prepared to enter this hot tom. He'd grabbed the tube of lube nearby and liberally covered himself as well as poked some inside of Jake with his finger, making the Kat rear up and cry out.

Genus sat back a moment and stared admiringly. Jake's tail was over his back and his furless pucker winked and pulsed at him in anxious need. 'What a beautiful picture.' He growled to himself. 'Time to make him mine!'

He placed himself at the entrance and gently shoved the head of his hard and weeping cock in, freezing a moment when Jake hissed. When he felt the tom relax he pushed in a little more and stopped. He continued this for some five minutes until his balls slapped the Kat's butt.

He let Jake settle a moment, adjusting to his size then when the Kat began to squeeze him impatiently, he began a slow, easy rhythm. 'Ohhh...he's so hot and tight..." Genus groaned in delirious pleasure.

'Ahhhh...he's so big and it feels so incredible...' Jake thought, his heart drumming wildly as jolts of extreme pleasure shot through him.

After a long (to Jake) warm up, Genus picked up speed until he was roughly ramming Jake's face into the pillows and they were both grunting and crying with joy. The end came far too soon for Jake as he felt Genus stumble in his rhythm and thrust really hard a couple of times before sending them both over the edge. Again Genus howled while Jake roared.

It had been an incredible ride. They lay limp and exhausted in a heap on the bed.

"Oh yeah, I want to hang on to this little Kat for a bit while I'm here. Anyone who can take me so easily is worth his weight in platinum.' Genus thought, thoroughly sated.