RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It was a very subdued SWAT Kat that flew the Turbokat home some three hours after being released from the rocky prison he and Feral shared. Razor thought it was due to being trapped with their antagonist but the truth would have blown him away.

They quickly changed clothes without saying much except for comments on being glad Dark Kat was finally out of their fur. Jake respected his friend's desire for not wanting to talk about what had happened, he was just glad Chance was safe and sound. The cave-in had scared him out of one of his nine lives.

He ordered pizza and they watched some TV then showered and went to bed. It didn't take long for Jake to crash, he was exhausted...they both were...but Chance couldn't sleep. His mind kept going back to that moment when he and Feral were pressed together so intimately.

The scent and feel of the dark tom had been shocking and very arousing. For just those few precious seconds, his nose had been filled with a glorious scent that even now he couldn't expel from his memory. Shaking his head violently, he shoved the unwanted thoughts from his mind and tried to get some sleep.

Sleep was the farthest thing from Feral's mind as he lay naked on his bed in his apartment. He'd not said very much except to get a report from Felina on the flight back to headquarters. He wrote up his report on the incident, cleared most of his desk while trying hard to ignore his body's demands for attention. He could only stand a couple of more hours working before finally giving up and going home.

Sgt Fallon and Felina were relieved as their noses had told them Feral shouldn't be here at all. Fallon kept any other males away from the Commander so as to prevent a riot. Even he wasn't immune to the incredible aroma even though he wasn't interested in males. That disturbed him quite a bit so he was very glad when his superior finally went home.

Feral went straight to his apartment, stripped his dirty clothes off, took a shower, cleaned his home and tried to ease his sexual tension with busy work. His appetite was gone, all his body's energies were focused on the need to mate.

Finally, he went to bed and flopped down. Without his bidding, his mind drifted to that one blissful moment when he was pressed against his mate's body, taking that heavenly scent deep into his lungs. It had been so wonderful and bitterly unwanted at the same time. Pushing away had been the hardest thing he'd ever done in his life.

Now here he was again, writhing and moaning with desire for that one tom above all others to come and complete him. And once more, he denied that need with every bone in his body. But his mind refused to be denied so when he finally succumbed to exhausted slumber, his dreams were filled with the sight and feeling of his mate wrapped around him, taking him hard.

The morning light found Chance shouting his release and ejaculating onto his sheets from the incredibly intense dream of him taking a certain powerful he/she to the heights of rapture. He sat up and groaned at the mess. He couldn't believe he had an erotic dream about Feral of all Kats. This was just too weird. He forcibly shoved the unwanted desire away and got cleaned up.

Try as he might, though more than a week had passed since the incident, he could not stop the intense erotic dreams about Feral. It was beginning to affect him enough that his partner noticed.

"Hey, buddy. You look so irritable and tired when you get up lately...what's the deal?" Jake finally asked after having to endure several mornings of nasty temper from his partner.

Chance just glared and tirededly got his breakfast together. He sat down and ate in stony silence.

Normally, Jake would just let him stew and whatever it was troubling his partner would eventually blow over. But something told him this was something more serious.

"Look. I wouldn't be asking if I didn't think it was leading to trouble. We have to work as a team and rely on each other to stay alive. When one of us has a problem that disturbs their sleep and makes them unhappy that transfers into the cockpit and makes for a deadly combination when our lives are on the line so give already!" Jake told his friend firmly.

Chance sighed and shoved his bowl away but couldn't look at his partner. Jake was right but it still didn't make it any easier to discuss something like this.

"Does it have something to do with the incident with you and Feral being trapped together?" Jake asked carefully.

A snort of pained amusement escaped Chance. "Oh, you could say that but you'd never guess what it was in a million years." He said, shaking his head.

"Try me!"

Chance looked at his friend and sighed. "Trust me, even I was shocked and still am."

"Will you just tell me already? The suspense is killing me!" Jake shouted in annoyance.

"Feral is an hermaphrodite!"

Jake's mouth hung open in stunned surprise, whatever he'd expected to hear it certainly hadn't been that. He snapped it shut and stared at his friend in confusion. "Okay, that's news alright but how did you find out and what does that have to do with what happened?"

"He came into heat while we were trapped and I was majorly turned on, of course, so was he!" Chance said, still trying to process that even now.

"Uh...well...uhm...that was unexpected but you both made it out without anything happening...right?" Jake asked hesitantly.

"Well, we didn't do anything about it...sorta..." Chance hedged.

"What do you mean 'sorta'." Jake blurted, looking scandalized.

"Well just before you guys managed to get us free, I was so entranced by his incredibly sexy odor that I was moving closer to him without really realizing what I was doing. Just before I reached him, he pounced on me and slammed me against the wall. His scent filled my nose...Gods, Jake it was so delicious that I was rubbing my face against his...he groaned in my ear and rubbed his body against mine...his body was on fire, I could feel the heat against my face...then suddenly he shoved himself away and went to huddle in a ball against the wall far from me. I just stood there stunned." Chance explained.

"Uh..." Jake was at a loss for words. "Uhm...Chance you've never had a problem ignoring a female in heat before, why was this so hard?" He managed to ask.

"I don't know! Yes, I've been with herms before though never a he/she and I've never had a problem behaving properly. But his scent was like a battering ram and it made me tight and hotter than I've ever experienced before and then there's the damn dreams..." He said irritably, unable to continue.

"You've been having erotic dreams about Feral?" Jake asked incredulously.

Chance's face reddened but he nodded miserably. "Yeah. Really intense ones."

Jake fell silent and stared at his partner in shock. He had a suspicion but he was too stunned to voice it yet. "Umm, Chance? Have you ever..." He couldn't finish.

His partner frowned at him questioningly.

"Anytime you've been around Feral before, have you ever 'felt' anything for him?" Jake asked carefully.

"Definitely not!"

"Okay...but now that you've been near him while he's in heat...things have changed?" Jake pressed.

Chance blinked then nodded slowly, just coming to realize that was true.

"I hate to say this but it sounds like you two are mates." Jake said seriously.

"What?" His partner shouted.

"Easy, buddy. Those are the first signs of a bonding but I could be wrong. Only way to know is if you feel anything for him when he's out of heat now. If you do its mating fever, if you don't it was just a fluke, an attraction because he's so unusual." Jake said, trying to reassure him.

"It has to be that. No way could I be attracted to that pain in the tail." Chance snorted angrily.

"Whatever you say, buddy." Jake said quietly, but he was afraid he was right.

For the rest of the day, Chance tried to ignore what Jake had said. He focused on their work in the garage and tired to put the uncomfortable subject out of his mind.

Feral tried to do the same thing when he finally returned to work a day later. It seemed to work and things around the city went back to normal, or as normal as this city ever gets.