RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


They lazed in the bath for a couple of hours, refreshing it when it got cold then, with stomachs growling, they got out and dried, wrapping in warm robes. Heading to the kitchen, Feral rummaged in the fridge while his mate checked the cupboards for something to put together for a meal.

They settled on salad made with left over steak, chicken and fresh tomatoes on top with a side of tomato soup and large glasses of milk. They took them to the living room and sat close together on the couch to watch some late night TV.

Stomachs filled and eyes getting heavy, they took their dishes to the kitchen then made for bed again. The bed was too covered with various fluids to be comfortable so, with mild groans of annoyance, they stripped and remade it.

With twin sighs of relief, they slipped into the clean smelling bed and cuddled together, slipping into sleep quickly.

Dawn slipped its early light through the crack in the curtain across from the bed and shone in Feral's eyes waking him. He yawned then smiled as he felt his mate cuddled against his back. That felt so good he was reluctant to move but his bladder was pressing him.

Sighing, he slid out of the bed and padded to the bathroom. He hissed a bit as he peed, Chance had been right, he was sore this morning but it wasn't so bad he couldn't ignore it. He returned to the bed to find his mate just opening his eyes and searching the part of the bed he'd left with one outstretched arm.

Smiling he slipped back under the covers facing Chance who gave him a lazy and still sleepy smile. "Morning, beautiful." He rumbled warmly, giving his mate a kiss.

"Mmm, morning yourself." Feral said happily.

Their kisses became more intense and demanding. To Chance's surprise, his mate decided to take the dominant position in their lovemaking this morning.

"My turn!" Feral said huskily then proceeded to prepare his mate for his large cock.

Chance was panting and urgent by the time Ulysses had teased and tormented him for over a half hour. His mate sucked and licked the sandy tom's nipples, then his cock and balls, while scissoring his fingers in his channel to widen him. It was maddening. By the time, Ulysses raised Chance's hips up and put the tabby's legs over his shoulders, Chance was beside himself with urgent desire.

Feral took his time, going slow and careful as he filled his mate's channel with his large cock. Every time Chance would wince, Uly would stop and wait until finally, some five minutes later, he was seated all the way, his balls slapping against the tabby's butt.

Chance panted and bucked as the huge pole opened him up thoroughly and set off sparks in his head as it rubbed against his prostate gland forcefully. Feral didn't really have to aim for it since he took up so much space, he couldn't miss it.

Though nearly overwhelmed by the pleasure that was pouring through him, Chance didn't forget his mate. He couldn't reach anything being tipped so far back until Ulysses folded himself enough to be able to kiss him and Chance used that opportunity to dig claws into his mate's back and use his tail to tickle and tease his mate's pucker and clitoris.

Feral growled and groaned at the feel of that tail setting off sparks in his body that sang along his nerve endings along with the incredible feeling of being squeezed within his mate's hot channel.

He hadn't indulged in any sexual contact for some years and he'd forgotten just how incredible this felt. He was soon thrusting brutally, shoving Chance into the mattress hard.

It wasn't very long before the end came. The tension built rapidly as the air filled with grunts and groans then twin roars burst forth as they climaxed at the same time. Chance sprayed Uly's chest as his dark furred mate poured himself within that welcoming heat.

They lay splayed and panting on the bed, their limbs tangled. When he'd softened enough, Feral gently and slowly removed himself. Chance gave a moan of regret. Feral laid down beside Chance and they nuzzled for a bit.

"Hmm, seems someone hasn't gotten any for a very long time." Chance murmured softly.

Feral sighed and enjoyed just laying there, sated and happy. "I haven't. No time usually and when I did find time, it was always unsatisfying. It didn't matter if it was a male or female so I just stopped bothering to do it at all." He shrugged.

"Well, before you caught my attention, I didn't really have a problem, though surprisingly, I preferred she-males. Never been with a male herm before. Anyway, when you upset my life that day in the volcano, Jake told me I had only two choices, get you to accept me or just ignore you as you were apparently already doing, but he warned me I would never be truly happy if I chose that route." Chance told him.

Feral shook his head. "That Kat is just too smart to have his undeniable talents wasted at the salvage yard. I always regretted that. The things he could have developed for us in R & D..." He trailed off, sighing.

"I doubt you could have gotten him accepted. He was blacklisted by the industry for reasons we've never been able to find out." Chance said unhappily.

"I heard that so I did a more thorough background check on him when he joined. I wasn't happy to find a block on that information by the top secret powers-that-be for research. The more I tried to push for info the more they resisted and told me it wasn't my concern and had no bearing on his being an enforcer. I was forced to drop it." Feral scowled at the memory.

"Huh! Thank you for trying. But like I said, he was never able to ascertain what happened. The only thing he did know was someone took his ideas he developed during college and built them, claiming the credit for themselves. That was Pumadyne." Chance said bitterly.

His mate's face scrunched up in disgust at that information. "If I could, I'd find a way to make them pay for that." He growled at the injustice.

Chance smiled. "Its nice to see you would be willing to back him on that but it's too long ago and water under the bridge now."

Feral grunted that was true and sighed. They were silent for a bit. "You know he could try to sell them as Razor now. The industry has seen what his stuff can do and are desperately trying to mimic his work. He could make millions." He said thoughtfully.

Chance blinked in surprise. "Crud! I wonder why we didn't think of that. I'll have to bring that up to Jake. He could finally be redeemed for the genius he really is."

"Yeah, but I still wish he could do it for us but I can't pay him for it." Feral sighed.

"Humph! You had your chance then we were kicked out of the force." Chance said flatly, not able to let this area of contention between them be forgotten.

Feral eyed Chance heavily. He knew this was going to come up, now if he could handle this just right and heal a long time sore point between them...well all he could do was try.

"Chance. The accident wasn't the sole reason you were put out. You and Jake simply couldn't accept orders. Even if you thought it wasn't right, it wasn't your place to refuse a direct order and that was something you and he did on too frequent a basis." He said quietly. He held up a paw when Chance began to splutter an angry rebuttal.

"Hear me out!" He said simply. Chance subsided and listened. "Look, there is a reason behind military discipline. If everyone were allowed to do what they wanted to during any incident, many Kats could be killed. The reason is they aren't in possession of all the facts, so they go off half cocked and end up making a situation much serious than it might have been. Disregard for the rules leads only to chaos and trouble for all concern. However, you two had strong hero complexes. You wanted so badly to save the world that you couldn't listen to older, wiser heads. You were a serious detriment to the enforcers despite your fantastic pilot and gunner skills. You'd disobeyed so many times, that the destruction of the flight line was the final straw. Truly, I couldn't keep you even if I had wanted too. That would have smacked of favoritism, because whether you believe me or not, I did not want to lose you. You were too valuable but too uncontrollable." He said in resignation. "My own superiors would have had me on the carpet for keeping you, so out you had to go."

Chance sat there and stared at him in shock. It was a blow to his ego to realize he'd been his own worst enemy and that he and Jake had truly been responsible for their own downfall. A memory of that day they had driven into the salvage yard to take up their new duties floated back. Jake had said it really was their own fault as much as Feral's but he hadn't wanted to listen.

His shoulders slumped. Feral didn't like the look of dismay and distress his mate was showing so reached out and pulled him closer to give him comfort.

"Chance, you and Jake redeemed yourself and learned responsibility as the SWAT Kats. Sure, at first, you were still cocksure and destructive but you did manage to keep this city safe." He murmured softly.

His mate pushed against him a bit to look in Uly's face. "Yeah, but you were always yammering at us about property damages as if that was the most important thing in the world rather than saving lives." He said angrily.

Sighing, Feral looked at him seriously. "Chance, I'm not just responsible for the safety of the city, but I'm also a politician no matter how much I loathe that part of my job. I was selected for my position by the council. If I didn't hold down damages I would be replaced and another would be there to do what the council wants which is save money at the expense of the people's safety. They of course don't see it that way. They think they are doing what's best for the city. I have to walk a very fine edge to keep costs down while still trying to do what I need to protect the fools from themselves. It's a thankless job and you two don't make it any easier. The damages you cause comes out of your fellow enforcers lives because we get our budget cut constantly and the Katizens get their taxes raised to pay the damages. We can't compete with what Jake designs thanks to Manx's fiscal stupidity."

Chance sucked in his breath. On some level, he guessed he knew this but to hear it stated so bluntly brought home just how much Feral had to deal with.

"For what its worth, I really didn't know that, though, I guess I kinda knew that's how it worked but I never bothered to pay heed to it. Sorry. You have to admit, though, we've been able to keep the damages down lately. However, don't forget the omegas do more damage than us." He said carefully.

"Yes, I know that and I have noticed you've gotten better at preventing more damage. You've also matured a lot. The job is harder than you thought it would be when you are your own boss and have to be more careful than you were in the enforcers because you have no one to fall back on if you fail. You've set yourselves up as nearly indispensable and I fear for your lives. The stress must be getting really high by now." Feral said thoughtfully.

Chance grimaced then sighed. "You don't know the half of it. Trying to pay that debt and be the SWAT Kats is becoming a strain. We feel compelled to keep doing it, though with all the attacks by the omegas lately we're a little desperate for a vacation to recharge." He admitted.

"Yeah, I've noticed. However, it's been peaceful for the last few weeks. I think we can handle things if you two take a break." Feral said seriously.

Chance gave a weak chuckle. "I don't think we can now. You and I have kinda muddled that up now. We've got to talk to Jake and figure out what you and I are going to do from now on. Obviously, we can't tell anyone about us and we have to sneak around to be together. Living together is out of the question and slipping into your apartment won't work for very long. I'm good but even I can slip up and be spotted."

Feral sighed and stretched. He leaned over and looked at his clock. It was nearly six a.m. He had to be off to work in another hour. He turned back to his mate.

"Chance, we'll not be able to solve this right now but luckily it's Friday. I'll come to the salvage yard later this evening, say around eight o'clock?" He eyed his mate questioningly.

"Yeah, you're right. Too much to cover all at once. Eight's okay. As long as our enemies stay out of sight, that is." The tabby snorted in amusement.

"So true. Come here love! We have an hour left and I'd rather not spend it on conversation." Feral rumbled softly.

Chance grinned and wrapped himself around his mate while they kissed the hour away in more pleasurable activities.