RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Now that the inevitable was going to happen, Chance wasn't in a hurry. This was far too important to rush. He dipped his face back to his previous task and began again.

Feral gasped and mewed in delirious pleasure. 'Oh yes! This is what I've been missing!' He sang in his mind.

Chance stretched both his paws up as high as he could reach and began a maddening stroking of the dark body setting off ripples of tingling sensations through his mate's nervous system. He dragged his claws lightly through the thick fur.

Feral writhed wildly as the tabby's tongue delved deep into his channel and his rough tongue set off lightning bursts of sensations he couldn't handle. Add in the stroking motions of those strong paws and he was pushed over the edge. He screamed again, bucking his hips and coming again.

The tabby didn't relent as he continued to drive the tom far past his level of pleasure and into near pain. His fingers managed to reach the fat, slightly larger nipples and twisted them hard. Feral jerked to a near sitting position at that jolt of pain that incredibly, translated into intense pleasure.

Grinning with evil purpose, Chance finally desisted his enjoyment of the delicious honey he'd been imbibing. He crawled upward until he reached Feral's face and kissed the panting tom hard and passionately until his mate was struggling for breath. He released the kiss and moved his body further up the dark tom's chest until his hard, leaking cock waved before Feral's mouth.

He waited patiently until Feral could catch his breath then made it clear what he wanted by slapping his cock against the tom's cheeks.

Smiling widely, Feral opened his mouth. Chance moved a bit closer until Feral could take him and was surprised when the tom inhaled him completely without gagging.

'Oh wow! What a hot mouth and is he ever good with that tongue of his as well as his other sneaky tricks.' Chance thought as he shivered and moaned.

Feral smirked around the cock in his mouth and teased the large mushroom head, pausing to suck hard every now and then. His paws reached up and caressed his mate's back and rear. As he felt Chance begin to swell larger, he did something that drove the tabby out of his mind. He purred and shoved a finger into the tom's furless pucker to touch the hidden gland.

Chance shouted in sharp surprise and came, pouring his seed into his mate's waiting mouth.

The dark tom sucked and licked until he had drained his mate completely. Chance shivered, carefully pulled away then laid down on Feral's broad chest.

"Oh that was really good. Obviously you've had lots of practice doing that." He sighed, feeling light as a feather at the moment.

"Hmm, you could say that." Feral rumbled, caressing Chance's cheek.

They lay that way, comfortable with each other as they recovered. Finally, Chance raised his head and stared into the gold eyes of his soon to be bonded mate.

"Are you sure about this, Ulysses?" He asked, using Feral's first name making the moment very personal and intimate.

"A little late to back out now, Chance." Feral said quietly in response, concerned his mate was having second thoughts.

"No, it's not too late...yet...after the bonding it is far too late." The tabby said seriously. "I'm ready so I'm not having second thoughts, though to be truthful, I really should be as this situation will cause some major repercussions in both our lives as well as my partners. But, you were the one holding back all these years. I don't want to be responsible for you regretting this afterwards."

Feral eyed Chance quietly for some minutes. This tom might have been reckless when he was in the enforcers but being a vigilante these past few years had matured him, much to his pleased relief.

He shook his head and caressed the sandy tom's cheek tenderly. "No regrets...not any more...this is what I've been longing for. I've been soo very lonely and unfulfilled for too many years. It's my turn to be happy." He said firmly.

"Then happy we will be." Chance said just as firmly then began to make slow love to his mate. They rubbed and caressed each other setting off renewed fires of need.

Feral couldn't begin to describe how it felt to have someone he truly wanted in his arms and being held so lovingly by someone that wanted him as well. The strong body felt so good rubbing against him. Most of his previous sex partners didn't like cuddling, caressing, rolling against each other for the sheer pleasure of feeling each others bodies. They were in too much of a hurry to get to the main event but Chance was not in a hurry and was willing to do whatever felt good to both of them.

Slowly they built the fire between them, wrapping their emotions around each other just as they were wrapping their bodies tightly, nearly trying to get into each other's skin. The kisses became deeper, more intense with the passage of time.

Soon they were panting and desperate for completion.

"You're so hot!" Chance moaned, biting and licking his mate everywhere.

"Oh god, Chance...please...I need you!" Feral pleaded, on fire and wanting his mate to take him now.

"Hmm, not yet, love...soon..." His mate cooed as he stroked Feral's labial lips with his fingers and continued to torment him with kisses and little nips of his fangs.

Feral whined and writhed under his mate in desperation. He reached down and grabbed hold of his mate's hard cock and stroked it firmly.

Gods! He was soo close and he didn't want to come before Chance was within him.

"Chance, I'm soo close..." He wailed, bucking and twisting his hips, bringing his legs up to try and get that hot pole where he needed it.

'Gods, how sweetly he begs...wish I could hold out longer but I'm so hard and so close too.' Chance thought, his body urgent to take its mate.

He positioned his body carefully and guided himself in slowly. Feral groaned and hissed as the large head entered him, opening up his passage that had never been breeched before.

It didn't hurt and he was so restless to have Chance thrust home that he tightened his legs at his mate's back and pressed hard.

Chance gasped and groaned as he was forced all the way in and through the thin barrier of his mate's virginal barrier. Now they were tightly pressed together, joined for the first time and it felt incredible. For just a moment, Chance held still and leaned forward to kiss Ulysses on the mouth, feeling the completeness of this moment that couldn't be repeated.

Feral groaned into his mate's mouth. 'Oh, how incredible this feels. He fills me so completely.'

They wrapped their limbs around each other tightly without beginning the usual thrusting rhythm most rutting couples would indulge in. Not knowing why, Feral began to rhythmically tighten and release his inner muscles, squeezing Chance hard.

Chance groaned. He wanted to move...needed to move...but Ulysses held him tightly and he couldn't do anything but make very tiny motions in and out. The intensity was greater than anything he'd ever known before and they soared higher and higher. They kissed almost desperately as the tension grew stronger.

Tingles of fire rose higher and higher, the urgency to reach something filled them both. They writhed and moaned desperately trying to get to the glowing feeling they could both see and feel behind their closed eyes.

Lightning flashed behind their eyes as their bodies exploded, orgasming at the same time, the world crashing within them. Their cries loud and intense as their bodies bucked and shook through tremors of wonderful, sweet, pleasure.

Finally, it eased, their bodies going limp. They heaved for air, hearts drumming, bodies covered in sweat, and totally sated.

They lay there stunned for many minutes, bewildered by the strength of the bond they could feel holding them together. Neither could speak as they absorbed the wonder of it all.

"Oh wow! I didn't know it could feel like this." Chance finally said in awe.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Feral breathed reverently.

Chance was still within his mate's hot channel and he had no desire to remove himself. Ulysses didn't seem to mind as they lay trying to recover from their incredible bonding experience.

Finally able to think again, the first thing Feral noticed was the hard, warm firmness within him. It felt good and he experimentally tightened around it, squeezing it firmly.

Chance blinked in surprise and raised his head from Feral's chest. "Ready to go again?" He said with a smirk.

"Hmm, yes...you?"

"If you keep that up, very soon I will be." Chance chuckled, nuzzling Uly's face then giving him passionate kisses.

Nipping and trading many kisses as well as Chance's erotic sucking on Uly's nipples made the dark tom moan and arch his back. He didn't know which was more tormenting, his mate's mouth on his very sensitive breasts or the feel of him filling him so thoroughly.

Grinning wickedly, Chance raised himself off Feral's chest and drove his hips more firmly in and out of the dark tom's slick channel.

Eyes widening at the wonderful sensations of that action, made Feral raise his hips higher to take more of that pistoning cock within him.

They rushed rapidly toward a wild and wonderful conclusion. Chance rode his mate furiously into the mattress, thrusting faster and faster. Feral reached out and clutched his mate's rear with his claws as the tension rose to a fever pitch and he came with a scream, Chance following with a roar.

After they recovered this time, Chance gently withdrew causing Ulysses to moan at its loss.

"You're going to be sore, love. We should take a nice hot bath and you'll be in less pain later." Chance soothed and warned his mate.

He climbed off the bed after giving the dark tom a lingering kiss then disappeared into the bathroom. In minutes, he heard the sound of running water.

Feral lay there staring up at the ceiling and feeling utterly amazing and so very sated. 'So this is what it's like to be completely whole?' He thought ruefully, regretting the fact he fought so hard against this.

A few minutes later, Chance padded back into the room and smiled down at him. He held out both paws for Feral to grab. Smiling warmly back, he took those paws and allowed himself to be pulled up and off the bed.

Chance wrapped an arm around his mate's waist and walked him to the bathroom. The tub was filled with bubbles.

Feral blinked in surprise and looked at Chance questioningly. Chance chuckled and shrugged.

"Don't ask me, you had it in the cupboard. I was surprised to see it but glad as well. It's lavender too which is good for you. Someone giving you a hint?"

Feral blushed as he stepped into the foamy water. "Must have been my sister-in-law or Felina. I would never have bought it. Probably a Christmas present I forgot about." He mused in mild embarrassment.

"Well we can be thankful for that then because straight hot water, though okay, isn't as good as a soother to sensitive areas. Hope we can find something for internally as well." Chance said thoughtfully as he climbed in and inserted himself behind his mate and pulled him close to lay against his chest.

"You really think I'm going to need it?" Feral asked, curiously while enjoying the feel of the hot water and the body of his mate behind him.

"Trust me, you will be sore. But that will fade with time and with constant use it will accommodate me without a problem." Chance said warmly, hugging Feral.

"I'll trust your obvious expertise. I have to admit, I've never taken a female's virginity before because I wasn't interested in an inexperienced partner." His mate admitted.

Chance nuzzled Ulysses' neck. "Yeah, I've a lot of experience. Many fems like me as their first time because I'm always considering their needs first. My mother taught me that."

"A wise she-kat." Feral murmured.

"She was. Wish she was alive to see me happy." Chance sighed with regret.

"I'm sorry. Mine is gone as well. I just have my brother and his family." Feral said softly.

"I just have Jake. No other family now."

Feral blinked, he'd somehow forgotten that. It was more important than ever to insure Jake was included in their new family. He was the rock, Chance had leaned on to hold his life together after his many losses. He never realized how important family was until this moment. He was very lucky to have someone of his blood left but now he also had a mate. His life was more complete than he'd ever dreamed possible.

"Then we will have to make sure he stays a part of this family." He said quietly, turning his head and giving Chance a firm kiss.

Chance was surprised and pleased. He hadn't known how his best friend was going to fit into his new life but knowing Ulysses would accept him as part of their new family eased something in his chest that he'd not noticed was tight with worry.

He hugged Ulysses more tightly and returned the kiss with heartfelt joy.