RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Taking his tie off as he moved slowly toward the tabby, he still didn't know what to say and thought words were over rated anyway. He leaned close and nuzzled Chance's face without speaking then tugged on the tom's arm to direct him toward the bedroom.

Feral's scent was bewitching, so much so, that Chance was floundering in a sea of desire and not finding any reason to refuse the obvious invitation though at the back of his mind, some part of him was screaming this was wrong and would cause them no end of problems but it was too soft and distant for him to heed through the roar of his hormones.

The Commander dropped his tie on the dresser as he passed and was unbuttoning his shirt with one paw while his other paw still held onto Chance. In the bathroom, he pushed the tom to sit on a chair he had there and looked him over critically.

Taking out a first aid kit he proceeded to clean the wounds he could see then halted to turn on the shower while saying over his shoulder, "Take off your clothes, Chance," in an even tone of voice.

Chance blinked as if in a trance and jolted more aware when Feral spoke in that deep voice of his. He looked around at the nice sized bathroom while slowly stripping his clothes off. He should be running from here as fast as he could but he simply couldn't muster the desire to.

By the time he was fully undressed, Feral had closed the shower door and had pulled his shirt and shoes off, his pants were still on when he turned to finish disinfecting Chance's many cuts and bruises.

A particularly deep one was on his neck. Feral dabbed at it gently. "This one will need some ointment after the shower and maybe a bandage." He muttered softly, setting aside the first aid kit for now. "Get in the shower, Chance."

Still feeling like he was in a surreal dream, Chance stood and stepped into the shower. The hot shower stung his many cuts and he hissed from the pain. But after a few minutes the heat felt good and he stood letting it pour on him with his eyes closed.

It seemed like forever but was probably only a few minutes, when a cool draft hit his rear signaling the shower door had been opened. This was confirmed when a large body spooned him from behind.

Feral sighed and moaned as his naked body finally touched the one he'd been desiring for so very long. He dipped his head and kissed Chance's neck on the side away from the deep scratch.

Chance shivered at the contact but he still didn't give in completely. Something at the back of his mind insisted something about this was wrong. He tried to focus on it but it kept slipping away. Feral's paws began to explore his body with questing fingers that seemed to want to know every part of him.

The dark tom didn't hurry as he pinched a nipple then stroked down the hard chest to the well defined muscles of the tabby's abdomen down to his slowly awakening genitals. As his fingers explored, he memorized each part of his mate's anatomy, wanting to know it intimately after denying himself for far too long.

Chance kept his eyes closed, ignoring what Feral was doing while he tried to figure out what was disturbing him so much about this. He didn't think it was about how it would affect him and Jake, though that certainly was going to be a problem, so...no that wasn't it...so what...shit! It hit him between the eyes.

He whirled around in Feral's embrace, grabbed the tom's arms and slammed the big body against the shower wall. Feral blinked in surprise and looked into Chance's suddenly angry face with confusion.

"I've never been close to you! Why are you coming on to me?" He hissed.

The dark tom stared at him for a long moment then reached out a finger to touch the tom's cheek. "I know who you are, Chance. I've always known!" He murmured quietly.

Chance gaped at him in shock but still didn't give away what he was thinking. "You know what?" He demanded, desperately hoping he was wrong.

"I know you're T-Bone. I've known the first time you and Jake showed up after being kicked out of the enforcers." Feral said gently.

"How?"

"When I caught your scent the first time we argued with each other not too long after you appeared as the SWAT Kats. But I knew you were my mate several years before that, at your enforcer graduation when I pinned your wings on. At that moment, I did the only thing I could do, ignore the most important thing in my life...you!" He explained.

The tabby tom frowned and released Feral, stepping back as far as the shower would let him without getting out. He wrapped his arms around his chest as if trying to ward off what he'd heard as the water ran down his face and body.

He eyed Feral in disbelief. "How could you do that? Why would you?"

"You were young and still fresh from the academy. It wouldn't look right for me to be associated with one of my own troops so I had to let you go, then you went and became a vigilante. We fought every time we met.. You hated me. I just thought it would be much easier for both of us if I didn't make my claim and let you be." Feral said honestly. "Besides, by then you pissed me off so often I just couldn't see myself with you either." He added with a snort.

Wishing he could just deny it and turn away, Chance was forced to admit Feral's reasons were very sound, but it still sucked. "Alright, so why now? We're still antagonists, nothing about that has changed."

"You miserable? Having really erotic dreams about me lately?" Feral asked, cocking his head and smirking knowingly.

Chance blushed giving away the answer without the need of words.

Feral moved closer to the tabby once more and wrapped his arm around him, pulling the strong body toward him. "Well, guess what you stubborn and annoying tom, so am I." He finished then kissed Chance hard.

'Well crap!' The tabby thought in stunned amazement as he let the kiss overwhelm him with heat and desire. 'Who would have guessed this would happen?'

The pouring water steamed up the bathroom as they kissed and caressed every inch of each others bodies. Time had no meaning but the water eventually grew cold and halted the pleasurable moment. Sighing in annoyance, Feral turned off the water and pulled them both from the shower to the dryer. He nuzzled the tom as their fur dried. He made Chance sit down again so he could treat the worst of his wounds.

"You have any more questions?" He asked as he applied ointment to the deep cut on the tom's shoulder.

"I guess not...probably later when we have to face the fact we are on opposite sides of the law and how to deal with it." Chance snorted.

"Hmm, yes. We will also have to discuss other things, such as pregnancy, cohabitating, and your partner." Feral murmured as he finished his doctoring task.

Chance blinked not sure he'd heard Feral correctly. "Uh, did you say pregnancy?"

"Well, of course. I am a breeding female." Feral snorted in amusement.

"What?" Chance blurted in shock. "I thought most male herms couldn't conceive."

"Hmm, that's true for most, but I'm afraid I'm one of those rare ten percent that can." Feral said dryly.

"Crud!" Was all the tabby could articulate at that moment.

"Yes, well, shall we go to bed?" The dark tom asked, eyeing the tabby with half closed eyes that shone with heat.

"Uh yeah, sure." Chance muttered as he followed Feral's naked back side to the bedroom. He was surprised at how delectable the Commander's supple ass looked and how sexy his thick tail was as it swished teasingly.

Licking his lips he waited till Feral opened the bed, pulled the covers down then climbed in. He eyed the tom invitingly. Chance took the invitation and climbed on to the end of the bed and crawled up the dark tom's body until he lay firmly on top.

Feral sighed and moaned at the feel of the hard body laying on his. Smiling wickedly, the tabby began to lay butterfly kisses all over the dark tom's face. Feral had started this but he intended to be the aggressor now.

He kissed the strong, rugged face then paused a moment. "Have you ever allowed yourself to be taken or have you been the takee?" He asked.

"What do you think?" Feral replied, his voice husky with need.

Chance rumbled a laugh, Feral could feel through his chest sending a ripple of heat through him. "Never been touched." He breathed out the answer, certain of it. "You'll be touched now and thoroughly by the time I'm through." He promised darkly.

Feral shivered at that certainty, anticipation making him squirm beneath the tom he desired with every fiber of his being. This was it and there was no turning back.

Chance had always considered himself to be a gentle and considerate lover with the fems and a dominant and firm one with the males. He would need to combine those qualities for his new he/she mate.

He slid his body down to the delicious scent that had been haunting his dreams for months. He forced the dark tom to spread his thighs wide then he dipped his head down to the source of the delectable odor. The cock that was so much bigger than his was already hard and leaking with excitement but this wasn't his target for tonight, at least not right now.

He gave it passing attention with his tongue, mouthed the heavy ballsack for a moment then delved into his primary target.

When Chance's tongue caressed his cock and balls, Feral jerked and moaned as shivers of pleasure rippled up his spine but when he licked that most sensitive part of him that had never been touched, he nearly screamed from the sensations he was experiencing.

His claws were out and he was digging them into the bedding fiercely, not wanting to wound his mate by digging them into his head which was all he could reach at the moment. Seconds later his hips bucked into the air when a hot, rough tongue plunged into his female channel. The touch was far too much, too intense and he came with stunning force. He screamed and writhed as his world came apart. When the impossible high eased, he lay shuddering in bewildered surprise.

Never in his life had he experienced anything like this. The damn tabby raised his head, clear fluid painting his chin and whiskers and a look of dark triumph spread across his expressive face.

"You liked that didn't you!" He gloated in amusement. "Just wait it gets better."

Feral felt like whimpering, as it was, all he could do was lay there panting, eyes wide, waiting to see what the tabby intended to do next.

Chance was pleased with the responsiveness of his new mate. This was going to be a night to remember.