RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


It was very late when they finally ended the meeting. While Callie helped Ulysses clean up, Jake and Chance doubled on Jake's cyclotron and raced off for the salvage yard to pick up the used car they promised her.

About an hour later, the sound of a car and motorcycle arriving interrupted Callie and Ulysses' quiet conversation over coffee.

"Well it doesn't sound too bad," Callie sighed, setting her cup down and standing up to head for the garage.

"Don't be that way Callie ... they wouldn't give you something that wouldn't run," Ulysses chided her as he followed. She just snorted. Reaching the garage entrance, she opened the door and stepped through.

A rather worse-for-wear looking blue compact with a few dings scattered about its paint job pulled into the garage and parked, Chance smiling at her from behind the wheel as he shut the engine off.

The cyclotron throttled down, it's engine making more of a purring sound now as Jake drove it past the car and into the space in front of it. The engine went completely silent as he turned the key then climbed off. He pulled his helmet off and set it on the seat then strode to Callie who was eyeing the car with very little enthusiasm.

Chance, however, had gotten out of the used car before Jake had even dismounted his bike, slamming the door shut and handing Callie the keys with a pleased look.

"Here you go. She may not be much to look at but she drives like a dream and purrs like a kitten," he assured her.

"At least it doesn't look too bad," she sighed. "Thanks guys."

"Aw love, it's only for a little while," Jake said, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and hugging her.

"Who knows...it might grow on you," Chance said, smiling then turned to his mate. Wrapping an arm around the tom's waist, he tugged him back into the house, ignoring Callie's next comment.

"I know. It's just a little demeaning for someone in my position. Image is important too you know," Callie muttered. "But all of you are right. This wouldn't receive a second glance which means I wont be noticed either."

"That's the right attitude to have right now," Jake murmured back, nuzzling her neck. "How about I make you forget about it for a little while. With Chance and I going under cover, this will be our last chance to be together for a while."

Callie blinked and turned to stare at him in dismay. "With everything else, I completely forgot about that side of this," She groaned in dismay.

"I didn't ... so are you too tired..." Jake asked softly, caressing her neck with his fingers, suggestively.

"Even if I was, I wouldn't want to miss any moment with you," She whispered, turning to accept a kiss from him.

They became rather involved for some minutes before coming up for air. "Hmm, nice...perhaps we should get to the guest room now..." Jake purred in her ear.

"Good idea." Keeping her arm around her lover's waist the two of them headed inside.

Jake made sure the garage was locked then the two of them headed to the living area which was dark except for the full moon shining in through the huge picture window. By mutual consent, the pair walked to the window and stared out at Megakat Bay as it lay below the Furlong-Feral's home, the waters shimmering in the moonlight.

"They have such a beautiful home and an excellent view," she sighed, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Yeah, they sure do. Maybe we should look for something similar in this area..." he suggested softly, letting the idea hang in the air between them.

She turned her head to stare into his eyes. "Maybe...one day...but not until we've climbed this last hurtle to attain peace for the city."

His eyes were serious as he nodded. "I agree. That does take precedent but I reserve the right to bring this up again."

She smiled warmly and leaned her head against his. "Please do. There is no one else I would want to discuss that with."

He smiled in relief, uncertain until that moment, whether she felt the way he did about their relationship. With that promise, he knew it was important he do his best to stay alive so he could marry her when the time was right.

"Shall we go to bed now?"

"Good idea." Keeping his arm around her waist he led the way down the short hall that led to the guest room.

Once behind the bedroom door, he gently began to kiss her senseless and strip her clothes from her.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

"Let's go to bed, love," Chance murmured into his mate's ear. "Since you've assigned Jake and I undercover, you and I will have to resign ourselves to just tonight to satisfy our carnal desires."

Feral sighed and rubbed his cheek against the tabby's. "Yeah, I know and it sucks since I was just getting used to sharing my bed. It will be no fun being alone again even for a short time."

"It's your fault," Chance teased him, as he shut off the living room lights and tugged his mate to their master suite. Feral just snorted. There was no arguing that since it was true.

With the door to their bedroom closed behind them, Chance wasted no time stripping his mate of his clothes. Feral was just as eager, pulling the tabby's t-shirt over his head.

In little time, their clothing decorated the floor and their bodies were already wrapped around each other on the king sized bed. They rolled around kissing hotly for some time, enjoying the simple feeling of being together.

As usual, Feral heated quickly under his mate's expert touches. He sniffed deeply of Chance's heady scent of motor oil, metal and, buried beneath, that tantalizing odor of cloves and honey mixed with sage...that scent would always mean home to him. And what it did to his libido was nothing short of incredible even after being together for some months now. He hoped when they were old and gray, that factor would never change.

Chance brought Feral's attention back to those amazing lips that always made him hot and ready. Tongues delved deeply and groans of pleasure filled the quiet room. Though it was very late, the tabby was taking his time and making the night something extra special to hold them until they were together again.

After kissing his mate senseless, the tabby let his fingers begin an erotic dance down the thick, dark furred and broad back his paws reached the firm globes of the tom's buttocks.

Feral groaned and panted when those familiar fingers began kneading his rear. He knew what was about to happen next and was holding his breath in anticipation.

Grinning wickedly, Chance continued to knead for a few minutes longer while covering his mate's face with butterfly kisses and tiny nips from his sharp teeth. When he could tell Uly was breathless with nervous excitement, only then did he take one finger and flutter it across the tom's pucker.

Uly bucked and shouted, "Kat's Alive! Chance!" As his body bucked and shuddered from the touch his cock harden and his womb clenched.

"Hmm, I love how I can make you all wet and ready doing that, love," the tabby rumbled darkly, his eyes nearly glowing with the promise of more to come.

Feral could only moan with desire but he wasn't totally lost in a erotic haze, he still had the prescene of mind to attend to his mate's needs as well. Stroking and caressing the broad back, he extended his claws and lightly scored downward without drawing blood.

Chance gasped and his back rippled at the exquisite torture of those sharp points that always sent hot sparks down his spine straight to his cock.

Oh now, we just have to get more serious here, the tabby thought, wickedly then swooped down on one of the fat nipples that were already hard little peaks and proceeded to suck on it like a vacuum, driving Uly wild before switching to the other and giving it the same treatment.

His clitorus was throbbing and dripping with need, however, Ulysses had in mind to take charge of this night's play so he prepared to launch a sneak attack. Using his fingers, he titillated the space beneath the hard cock and the tight ballsack which was just one of the many erogenous zones he'd learned about the tabby. And this particular one drove Chance wild.

As the body above him bucked in reaction, Uly gave his mate a smirk before suddenly flipping their positions. Now on top, he grinned down with wicked anticipation.

"I think I'll take the top spot first this time," He growled hotly.

Chance was surprised only a moment before grinning broadly. "As my mate commands. Do as you will!" He challenged.

"Oh, you'll regret that," Feral promised, his eyes darkening. Chance shivered at that look but was eager as well.

Moving down the tabby's body, Feral attacked the hard cock waving in his face with vicious delight. Allowing his fangs to connect with the flesh just a little, he inhaled it to the root.

Chance howled with delight and a little fear. His hips bucked upward but were restrained by his mate's strong grasp on his thighs. Uly's technique was so good, his mate never stood a chance of trying to hold back, coming like a fire hose moments later and filling Uly's mouth with come.

He swallowed it then rear up and raised the tabby's legs over his shoulders then plunged into the waiting hole in one go. Because they'd been sexually active for some time, prepping wasn't necessary any longer.

The tabby roared again as he was sent flying high once more by the hard pumping action of his bigger mate. Just before Chance was about to come again, Ulysses suddenly stopped and removed himself.

"Hey!" The tabby shouted in dismay.

Feral just smirked and smacked his mate on the butt and said, "Roll over my love!"

His limbs shaking with excitement and his momentary disappointment gone and replaced with eagerness, Chance did as asked, getting to his paws and knees.

With barely any warning, Feral leaned over his mate, grabbed his scruff and slammed home again setting a fierce pace as he pounded the tabby into the bed.

Chance growled and hissed with pleasure, arching his back to allow the dark tom an even deeper penetration. His thin tail was trapped between their bodies as Feral continued to wring every ounce of pleasure out of his mate.

"Go...go...deeper...!" Chance shouted, panting hard. He thought his head would explode as his body sang with tingling desire in every part of it. Because of Uly's size, the ride could never last long as the dark tom hit the sweet spot over and over again.

With a roar, Chance came followed almost immediately by Uly who filled his mate to capacity.

They hung suspended for a moment of bliss before finally collapsing in a heap of sweaty, panting bodies.

After a shot nap, Chance woke first. Eyeing his mate speculatively, he thought to begin slowly. So he dragged his claws lightly up and down the tom's chest, belly, then around each nipple and down again to circle the slowly awakening cock.

Feral shivered and moaned at first then opened a sleepy eye to stare at his mate's face hovering close to his.

"Hmm...having fun love?"

"Oh indeed...now it's my turn," Chance said, huskily, eyes gleaming with a dark promise. He leaned close and kissed his mate deeply.

Feral groaned and returned the passionate liplock.

Some lengthy play time followed, each getting the other hot and hard quickly. The tabby was interested in something else besides that wonderful cock. His fingers sought that hidden treasure as his cock and the dark tom's dueled against each others body.

He found it wet, dripping, and swollen from all the erotic play.

He flicked a finger gently against the swollen hood and was prepared when Ulysses bucked upward, eyes widening, and crying out in intense pleasure.

The tabby continued his tormenting touch until the tom came with a roar but not his cock which was still hard against the tabby's belly. Chance smirked at his mate.

"Ready for the good stuff, love?" He asked, hotly.

Grinning with anticipation, Ulysses growled, "Whenever you're ready!" He challenged him.

Without a word, Chance set to work his mate into a frenzy of need. After bringing his mate to near climax three times and stopping just before either could come, Feral's teeth were clenched and his eyes were wild with need.

"Kat's Alive! Get to it already!"

"Now...now...we're building to the climax slowly so that it's more than we've ever experienced to help keep the memory fresh while we're apart. Now one more time...love..."

Feral groaned with frustration. Chance just smirked though he too was almost frantic to finish too. One more time he brought them to near completion before pulling back again.

This time he nearly ruined it by coming himself but he just managed to hold himself back for a count of five before plunging finally into the hot hearth of his mate's female sheath.

As he set a punishing pace, his mate reared up and clutched the tabby to him as the glorious sensations rose higher and higher until he came with a scream and felt the tabby come at the same time, his cock pulsating within Feral's womb and setting off more waves of pleasure...it was unreal.

Finally the wild quivering of his womb slowed and he was left with a marvelous endorphin high. Chance had collapsed atop his broad chest and lay breathing harshly. Their hearts drummed a fast rhythm through their chests.

When he could breath a little easier, Chance discovered he was still little hard so experimentally moved to see how his partner would react.

A jolt of pleasure raced through Feral. His eyes widened with surprise and his breath caught. Grinning wickedly, the tabby began to move his hips again, but more slowly this time, while leaning close so he could give his mate more passionate kisses.

It took a bit longer to reach a climax but, if anything, it was far stronger than the first one had been. They howled their completion then went limp with exhaustion. Feral blearily stared at the clock over Chance's shoulder...it was going on four a.m.

He groaned. "We're going to be tired when we get up but it was soo worth it," he murmured into his tired mate's ear. Chance just smiled, caressed his mate's cheek then slide into exhausted slumber still within his mate's body. Not caring, Feral nuzzled Chance's face and let sleep drag him down, body wrapped in the one he loved.