RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Chance remained rather moody for quite some time after their therapy session. Ulysses left him alone to work through his thoughts. When the tabby finally did take his mate aside to discuss what he was thinking, the dark tom was surprised by what he had to say.

"You want me to do what?" Feral blurted in shock, not certain he had really heard his mate right.

Chance sighed and spread his paws. They were sitting at their kitchen table having just finished breakfast on a quiet and sunny Sunday morning.

"Jake was told to give Callie self defense lessons and to provide her with some of our special weapons, training her on their use. That got me to thinking, I know you've gone through a lot of training over the years but none of it is like what Jake developed for us. Because we fight without any kind of backup but each other, Jake designed a danger room for us to train in that forces us to be much more hyper-alert than a normal enforcer is required to be. The only similarity I can make to this training would be the one taught to Navy Seals. It's not quite as brutal but it is intense," Chance explained carefully.

"What I propose is for you to go through our training and learn how to protect yourself a little better than you do now and I'll also give you some discreet weapons that will give you an edge. It helps that Jake and Professor Hackle are nearly finished making your new tanks and choppers. I'll be even happier when they get the new weapon done as well," he said earnestly.

Feral had been ready to lose his temper but just managed to rein it in and listen. When Chance finished, he blew out a breathe he'd been holding and really thought about what his mate was suggesting.

He was really happy to know the new tanks and choppers were near completion. He was itching to try them out though he was unhappy there would only be five of each but since he wasn't footing the bill he couldn't complain. It would just mean he would have to be very particularly about when they would be used. The weapons on the other paw, now those could really save lives and he was getting really anxious about getting those soon. The omegas, for whatever reason, had picked up their attacks and he was tired of losing his troops senselessly due to out of date weaponry.

But this business about him training with them...that was insulting! However, Chance wasn't saying his training was inadequate, only that it wasn't enough! He crossed his arms and raised his head to stare at the ceiling for a minute.

Well hell, what did he have to lose anyway? And, besides, it might actually help ease his mate's over-protective instincts and perhaps meet the requirement the therapist had set for them as homework...that decided him. If it helped them get past this problem then it was worth doing.

He dropped his head and looked at his mate who was drinking coffee and eyeing him quietly.

"Fine, I'll do it! Understand this...when I finish this program of training you will back off and let me do my job. And, it could even help me with my own protective instincts too by seeing how you train."

Chance blinked at that insight. "I hadn't thought about it like that but...yeah...it might do that and meet Loren's criteria for our homework," he smiled, pleased at his neat solution.

"My thoughts exactly."

Same day...ten o'clock at the salvage yard...

Jake was walking Callie out to their obstacle course. He'd had her warm up first doing some simple calisthenics and was pleased at how toned she was but the real test of her workouts was doing the obstacle course.

"The rules are simple. The first one to get to the finish line wins," Jake said, standing at a start line and pointing to the distant finish line across the yard.

Callie squinted her eyes and frowned. This was a longer course than ones she'd tried out on before. She looked around at the way the guys had managed to hide an obstacle course in the middle of a salvage yard and no one was the wiser. It was quite clever of them to use the salvage itself as part of the course.

"Got it." She said, preparing herself.

"Good then...on your mark...get set...go!" Jake barked then tore off. He had no intention of being easy on her, it would not benefit her for him to be chivalrous.

Callie took off but was still stunned at how fast Jake could move. She picked up her speed and chased after him through a maze of various stuff including jumping from tire to tire. By the time she managed to catch up to him, she was dripping sweat and her muscles were trembling.

'I'm in better shape than this!' She chastised herself as she pushed past her shaky muscles.

She was on his heels as he began to climb rapidly up a mountain of junk. She scrambled after him. At the top, he grabbed a rope and swung out over a large pool of water then landed neatly beyond it.

Callie swallowed hard, grabbed the rope and swung out. Her lighter weight allowed her to clear the pool easily, letting go was another matter. She failed to release in time and was nearly taken back to the pool's edge before she managed to let go. She landed rather awkwardly at the very edge but kept her balance and began to run again.

By now Jake was within reach of the finish line. Gritting her teeth she raced after him but still failed to pass him, only barely managing to close the gap as she flew past the finish line.

She knew better than to sit down after such exertions, so she walked around with her head down, breathing hard. Jake suddenly appeared by her side, handing her a bottle of water.

"Not too shabby for a first attempt," he said easily, barely breathing hard.

She flashed him a wane smile. Drinking down half the bottle, she used some of it to cool her heated face. "Thanks, but I'm not pleased with that showing. I thought I was pretty fit...obviously I'm not," she said ruefully.

"No, you are fit...more so than the average Kat. You actually kept close to me and finished. Don't sell yourself short, love. It pleases me to see that it won't take you as long as I feared to be in even better shape and be ready for the danger room," Jake said wisely. "So, you ready to do it again?" Giving her a wicked smile.

She blinked at him in shock, but as he headed for the starting line again, she realized he wasn't kidding. Groaning to herself, she just knew she wouldn't be able to move by the time he was done with her.

He ran her through two more times before calling it a day. Taking her down to their hangar, he showed her the deep whirlpool tub, like those in physical therapy, he'd set up in one of the bathrooms in this huge place below ground.

"What a brilliant idea," she groaned in pleasure as she sank to her neck in the very hot water.

"Yeah, after being way too sore after our missions, I was thrilled when this showed up in the junk. I fixed it up like new and installed it here. It's been a godsend," Jake grinned, pleased she was enjoying it so much.

"What is this place anyway," she asked casually.

"From what I was able to discover, it apparently had been an old Megawar II bunker used by the high brass to run the war from. I haven't explored all of it...never really had the time. It's supposed to house some ten thousand Kats or more."

Callie blinked. That implied a fairly large facility. "Would certainly make a safe haven during a disaster," she mused.

"Well it would be rather rough living, since it's been abandoned some fifty years. It would need a lot of repair just to make it habitable," Jake commented, shrugging his shoulders, "but, yeah, it would be a good sanctuary, if it was ever needed for that. Though, personally, I hope nothing that bad ever happens."

"So do I!" She sighed. "Soooo...why don't you climb in here with me," she murmured, coyly looking at him under her long lashes.

He cocked his head and eyed her plainly. "You sure? I figured you'd be pretty sore."

"Not for that I'm not!"

Grinning wolfishly, he striped his clothes off and climbed carefully in with her. It was not meant for two people but they managed with him sitting and her sliding to straddle his lap, his cock already standing up due to the warm water, began to grow harder as it poked up behind her rear. Her tail floated up behind her while he kept his down near their thighs, caressing her with it. She shivered at the feel of it as he teased her, though wet, it still felt like his paw was caressing her.

She rumbled deep in her throat encouraging him. Jake pressed his face close and nuzzled her neck, occasionally licking and nipping her where her shoulder and neck met while she ran her claws lightly down his back eliciting a pleasurable groan from him.

Though she might not feel it yet, Jake knew she would be very sore in the morning so he didn't plan on doing anything very strenuous. He pulled her head down and gave her deep, hot kisses that made her groan and writhe against him. It was hard for him to hold off but he didn't want to come off too quickly until he was certain she was ready first.

It didn't take very long as she tried to raise up to take him in but he continued to hold her hips to prevent her.

"Jake..." she cried desperately.

His teeth were bared at the sweet sound of her pleas but she proved she was fully aware of what he was doing even at the height of her own pleasure. Leaning down closer, she began to nibble his shoulders, he flinched and shivered at the feel of her fangs.

While he was distracted, she trailed the fingers of her right paw down his spine and then under his tail, twitching her finger rapidly against his furless pucker. Despite the water he sat in the sensation made his eyes widen and his body shudder with ripples of pleasure.

"Why you sneaky..."he gasped, taking back control by raising her hips and planting her onto his very stiff pole and gently lowering her.

She cried out ecstatically and began to work him thoroughly, bobbing up and down with lots of energy. The long tease did them both in and with just few more thrusts they came...hard, howls filling the chamber.

As they wound down, they sat slumped in each other's arms as they waited for their hearts to slow and their breathing to ease.

"Hmm, now that's the perfect way to end a good workout," Callie purred.

"I'll say!"


After taking care of some chores around their home, Feral drove them both to the salvage yard. When they pulled into the quiet yard they noticed Callie's sedan parked in the garage. Chance suspected it was parked there to keep it out of sight and not that it needed repair, which meant Jake was putting her through the course today as well. Parking his hummer behind a towering stack of salvage, Feral shut down the engine then climbed out. Chance was already out and waiting for him at the corner of the stacked salvage.

When his mate joined him, Chance led the way further into the yard until they reached the camouflage obstacle course. Looking around, he didn't see Jake or Callie so that meant they were, most likely, already finished. After giving his mate the rules of the course as they stood at the starting line, he counted down and on three they took off.

At first Chance was in the lead being lighter than his mate but that hadn't lasted long as Ulysses caught up and passed him at the trash mountain. Feral scrambled up with his powerful arms and legs helping him until he was at the top and swinging without hesitation out over the water then letting go. His strong swing sent him a good distance past the pond.

He landed easily on his feet in a crouch before springing forward to run again. Scowling, Chance grit his teeth and tried to put on more speed, attempting to close the widening gap between them.

Feral didn't look back as he plowed forward. He was within a body's length from the finish line when he heard heavy and rapid footsteps coming up behind him. Grinning ferociously, he picked up his speed and hit the finish line a good arm's length ahead of Chance. He trotted in a circle, cooling down while giving his mate a smug look.

Chance could only scowl at the big tom's obvious delight at showing just how fit he was as he too circled at a fast walk, but he was barely winded which he noted neither was his mate. So, okay, he was fit so doing anymore of this would not benefit him any.

"Okay, you've convinced me you can do this easily so let's just skip to the danger room instead. It much more intense and will prove if you're really as fast as you seem," he snorted heading away from the course and back to the garage.

"Whatever you say, Chance," Feral said amiably. He really didn't think he'd have problems with the danger room either but he would reserve judgement until he checked it out.

They walked through the garage then climbed down into the hangar. Feral had not been down here before and was impressed by its size. He realized quickly that it was a left over Mega War II hidden base. Jake and Chance had done a great job upgrading the section of it they utilized.

He was willing to bet there was so much more that was blocked off and disused. It would be like Jake to ensure their security wasn't compromised by closing off and blocking the rest of base from this section they used. His security savvyness was beyond reproach and he wished, yet again, that he had that kind of sophistication in his headquarters.

Sighing mentally to himself, he looked around as they passed by the parking area of the Turbokat and headed for a massive door. Before Chance could activate signal it to open, they were hailed from behind.

"Hey guys," Callie called. She was wearing a pair of cutoff blue jeans and a tied at the waist white cotton shirt which showed off all her assets very well, her hair was tied in a pony tail and was wet. Jake wore cutoff jeans as well and a purple wife beater shirt, his fur was freshly dried because it was fluffy.

"Hi, took advantage of our little whirlpool bath, eh?" Chance said with a smirk.

They both blushed a bit. Jake's expression went to a frown as he asked, "Did you guys go through the obstacle course already?"

"Yep! And he beat the pants off me," Chance snorted. "I thought we shouldn't waste anymore time with that and get right to the more difficult training instead."

Jake nodded his understanding. "Huh, kinda thought the course might be too easy for him. Good luck in the danger room. Callie's not quite ready for that yet. About a month on the course and she might be."

Callie could only grimace unhappily about that prediction.

"Don't let it get to you Callie. I work out all the time with my enforcers and do their obstacle course frequently but though I can tell you work out, it's just not the same as a good obstacle course to get really tough and strong," Feral encouraged her.

Sighing she nodded in agreement. "Obviously, that is very true, Ulysses. I made the mistake of believing I was fit but learned really quick that I'm no where in the league you guys are," she admitted.

Jake hugged her close. "You will be, I'll see to it!" He promised her.

"I don't know if that's good news or not," she grimaced and rubbed a particularly sore arm muscle.

Feral, Chance and Jake chuckled at that.

"Well good luck you two! Want us to order dinner in an hour or so?" Jake asked.

"Sure, we'll be starving when we finish! See you in a few hours," Chance said as he turned and signaled the heavy door open.

He gestured for Uly to follow and they walked into a cavernous room as the door behind them rolled shut without a sound.

"Feral's in for a rude surprise," Jake smirked as he guided Callie back to the ladder to go upstairs.

She gave a questioning look.

He smiled back and said, "It's really tough as only my fertile imagination can come up with. Eventually, I want to design a holographic work out room but this will have to do for now."

"Ugh! Sounds like I'll be a lot longer than a month's training before I'm ready for that," Callie said as she climbed up the ladder.

"Nah! I'll have you ready, don't you worry about that."