RSS

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +





*~*~*~*~*


Morning peeked through Jake's window striking him in the face. He blinked and noted it was six in the morning. A warm weight lay against him. He glanced to his side and smiled to himself at the sight of Callie's sleeping form. Her blond hair was spilled over his shoulder and the pillow and her face looked so beautiful without her glasses.

Her left arm was draped over his chest and her left leg was between his while her wide fluffy tail was entwined with his own. If it weren't for her very real presence, he would have thought he had been dreaming the night before.

He reached over with his right paw and gently caressed her cheek. Her eyes blinked open moments later and she stared up at him, frowning slightly before her myopic eyes recognized who was watching her.

Smiling warmly, she raised her left paw and touched his face in the same manner he had done.

"Well, good morning handsome." She purred softly.

"Good morning to you too, beautiful." Jake said leaning down to give her a kiss.

"Hmmm, nice...what time is it?" She asked as they parted lips and she looked for her glasses.

It's going on six-thirty." He told her, handing her the glasses.

"Oh, thank you. That's way too early for me, how about a little more fun time to get our motors running?" She coaxed, wrapping her arms around him. He did feel really good against her body and she was very glad she'd spent the night.

Grinning, Jake nuzzled her and hugged her body tightly against his. 'Hmm, did she ever smell wonderful.' He thought with a sigh. "I think that's an excellent idea." He said aloud and proceeded to kiss her senseless.

Elsewhere among the slowly rising populace a pair of males continued to sleep blissfully in their hidden home.

Feral, being the early riser of the pair, yawned and blinked awake, glancing over at the clock and seeing it was already seven-thirty, he groaned in annoyance, shoved the bedding off and prepared to get up.

An arm snaked out of the bedding and wrapped itself around his waist, halting his forward movement. He turned his head and looked down at the sleepy eyed face of his mate.

"It's too early! Come back here and keep me warm." Chance rumbled, playfully.

"Unfortunately, my lazy mate, its almost too late. I've got to hurry if I'm to get to work on time." Feral sighed, caressing his mate's face a moment, tenderly, before moving forward again.

Chance sighed and reluctantly released the dark tom. "Aw phooey, you're no fun."

Feral just snorted at that and headed for the shower. Chance listened for a bit until he heard the shower door open and close then he quickly climbed out of bed and snuck to the bathroom.

Through the glass he watched his mate with hungry eyes as Ulysses began to soap himself down. Grinning wickedly, Chance slipped into the shower when his mate's back was turned away.

Feral's mind was on the unhappy duty he had to perform when he got into work this morning. Chance's attention had eased the pain but it still was a bitter pill when he lost good enforcers in the line of duty.

He gasped suddenly as a warm body pressed itself to his back and ran its paws up and down his soapy chest and stomach. It gave his body goose bumps of pleasure.

"Chance, I've got to get to work." He protested only half-heartedly.

"I know...I'm just helping you." The tabby teased as his paws took a more erotic route down the big tom's body to his groin.

Feral's eyes half closed in shivering pleasure. Chance was soo good at this erotic stuff and it never failed to get a rise out of him as well as make another part of him swell with heat.

"Ooooo...damn...you're good!" He panted as Chance kept making him hotter and hotter.

Chance chuckled wickedly as he slipped soapy fingers between his mate's thighs and tormented and teased Uly's clitoris and massaged his ball sack.

Feral groaned and writhed. "Gods! Stop teasing already...I can't stand it!" He pleaded.

"Since you asked so nicely..." The tabby growled, lining himself up and plunging deep within his mate's swollen channel.

"Ahhhhh...mmmmmm..." Feral moaned deliriously as the blonde tabby began a rapid rhythm guaranteed to bring them both quickly.

A lightning flash of sensation raced from Feral's toes to his head as he came with a wild shout. Squeezed tightly by his mate, Chance roared and came as well, spilling his hot seed inside the dark tom.

Little aftershocks thrummed through his body but his cock was still hard. Grinning to himself, Ulysses carefully pulled himself off his mate's pole then, in a lightning move, went behind Chance and pressed him face first into the wall of the shower and without much preparation except to soap his pole, he thrust home within his mate's hot channel.

Chance's eyes widened in shocked surprise then closed them in mindless pleasure, moaning as the big tom thrust fast and furious within him, hitting the sweet spot accurately every time. The tabby didn't think he could come again this soon but was quickly proven wrong as he danced on his toes and his cock swelled with every hard thrust from his mate.

He cried out in pleasure, his ass muscles tightening around Uly's sizable member and pushing his mate to climax shortly after him.

They stood there splay legged and leaning heavily against the wall as they struggled to catch their breathes once more.

"Wow! Great return there guy!" Chance was finally able to say in admiration.

"You're welcome. Thanks for the nice sendoff. Time to go though." Feral said reluctantly as he slowly withdrew from his mate's body, quickly rinsed off then stepped out of the shower.

Chance just sighed and took a shower himself. By the time he left the bathroom, his mate was slipping his shoes on, already fully dressed.

"I see you later, be safe!" He said warmly, giving his mate a long kiss goodbye.

"You too, love." Feral murmured, giving Chance a final nuzzle before heading out.

Back at the Salvage Yard...

"Hmm, these are delicious!" Jake said, smacking his lips in appreciation.

"Thank you. I don't often get a chance to show off my culinary skills very often." Callie said grinning, as she laid another plate filled with pancakes and bacon on the table and sat down to eat.

"Well you get my vote as a great chef." Jake grinned. "I normally only get a bowl of cereal in the morning. Cooking just isn't high on our list."

Callie snorted in agreement. "Unfortunately, that's true for me too. Sometimes I really wished I could slow my life down and take time to enjoy the good things in life. Last night and this morning were great but all too brief in our hurry up lives." She sighed as she took a healthy bite of her breakfast.

"You can say that again." The cinnamon tom sighed. "But then we would get bored rather quickly if things were too quiet too long." He observed. "Seize the day is what we both live by and you know it. Just having these moments of joy, intimacy, a pleasurable moment alone or with someone you care about...is all we ever have time for and we must make the most of them."

She eyed him seriously. "Such a deep thinker you are. Sometimes, I think I don't really know you but I'm beginning to and I like what I'm finding." She said warmly.

Jake could only smile in embarrassment at that assessment. It warmed him deep inside that she thought so highly of him and still wanted to be with him. He hoped it would last.

As they were washing the breakfast dishes, they heard a motorcycle entering the yard. Jake knew it meant Chance had arrived. Callie sighed knowing it was time for her to leave. Drying her paws she left the kitchen for the living area where her purse and coat were.

Jake followed her and helped her on with her coat then stole a kiss. "Do you want a ride to city hall?" He asked, nuzzling her neck.

"That would be nice. Thanks." She said smiling.

They went down the stairs and found Chance opening the garage.

"Hey! Good morning you two." He said cheerily, secretly pleased to see Jake had managed to score with the beautiful she-kat.

"Good morning, Chance. You look chipper and ready to work." Callie said, smirking.

Jake slipped by her to get the truck keys then went out the door to get their tow truck from the rear of the garage.

"Seems I could say the same about you." The tabby said cheekily.

Callie blushed. "Yeah, got my morning work out done and am ready to dig into a pile of paperwork and managing the Mayor." She retorted in amusement.

Chance laughed and gave her a thumbs up just as the truck drove up behind her. Jake jumped out and helped Callie into the passenger side before hustling into the driver's seat once more.

"Hey Jake!" Chance suddenly called out.

"Yeah?"

"Stop by and pick up that alternator."

"Oh, right! Will do. Be back soon." Jake yelled back and soon was driving out the gate and onto the road heading for the city center.